• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

πŸͺ„βœ¨π‘π€π‘π€π‡πˆπ„'𝐒 π‘π„π€π‹πŒ π’π‡πŽπ–π‚π€π’π„πŸͺ„βœ¨

Rarahie

Exclusive Faker
Premium member
Pro Faker
Very Active Member
Story Teller
Series Faker
Video Faker
AI Pro Faker
LV

Reactions
Awards
DF Coins
As you step into the shadows of the internet, you'll discover a world where your deepest desires can become reality. In our little corner of the web, we cater to those with a taste for the taboo - those who crave the thrill of indulging in their secret fantasies. So come on in, dear curious soul, and let us show you just how far we're willing to go to make your wildest dreams come true...

"πŸ‘ΏUnleash your inner deviant and let us guide you through the deliciously depraved depths of your imagination.😈"

Tier 1: Basic access to content with Higher resolution Random images [AI Style].

πŸ’ΈINR 25 / PER 15 DAYSπŸ’Έ

• DAILY UPDATESβœ¨πŸ™ŒπŸ»​

• MY WILDEST DREAMS TO PORTRAIT THE WOMANπŸ₯΅​

image uploader

Tier 2[ACTRESS MANIA]: Includes higher-resolution Actress Images and a small selection of Gifs[Glimpse].

πŸ’ΈINR 30 / PER 10 DAYSπŸ’Έ​

Tier 3: Premium tier with access to QUALITY [ACTRESS GIFS]

πŸ’ΈINR 59 / PER 7 DAYS πŸ’Έ​

πŸ’ΈINR 199 / PER 1 MONTH πŸ’Έ​

• DAILY UPDATES βœ…​

• DAILY FAKES WILL MADE BASED ON BEFORE DAY POLLINGπŸ—³οΈ​

• FULLY EXCLUSIVE πŸͺ„βœ¨πŸ’₯​

Tier 4[FEEL THE MOANπŸ₯΅]: Very high Quality Actress Video with sounds

πŸ’ΈINR 69 / PER 7 DAYSπŸ’Έ

πŸ’ΈINR 249 / PER 1 Month πŸ’Έ​

• DAILY UPDATES βœ…​

• DAILY FAKES WILL MADE BASED ON BEFORE DAY POLLINGπŸ—³οΈ​

• FULLY EXCLUSIVE πŸͺ„βœ¨πŸ’₯​

MESSAGE πŸ‘€ For Enquiry

Last edited:
Payment Method - For Indian Customers

The only payment method i accept is real cash via Amazon eGift Card (sorry DF coins not accepted).

Payment Method - For NRI

coming soon

How to Pay using Amazon eGift Voucher?

1) Go to amazon.in site and login using your account

2) Search for Amazon Pay eGift Card

YbPYCp.jpeg

3) Select the red squared item

4) In the next screen, you can enter amount as low as β‚Ή10/- or as high as β‚Ή10,000/- then choose share via link as delivery. (The design doesn't matter)
YbPFBP.jpeg

5) Now add this item to your cart and proceed to complete the transaction just like any other items you buy in amazon. You can use netbanking/debit card/credit card/UPI (bhim, paytm, phonepe,google pay etc etc)

6) The code for eGift card is available to you within few minutes either via your registered email or in my orders section, send that code to me via Desifakes DM

7) Once I verify that the code is legit and your payment is done and then you will be added to appropriate thread.

Why Amazon eGift Voucher and why no option for UPI ??

The answer to both question is "PRIVACY". Using UPI, we are exposing our phone number, our actual name, our bank name and other vulnerable personal details which can be used against us since what we are doing is not legal. So in order to protect both the faker's and customer's privacy, Amazon eGift Voucher is the best option available. You are just sending the code to me which doesn't contain any of your details. Once i redeem that code, there' no link between you and me, both of our personal details are safe and not exposed to anyone. Only Amazon knows (and it doesn't care)

πŸŽ†SPECIAL LIMITED OFFERπŸŽ†

THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE FOR 1 MONTH ON TIER 3 AND TIER 4 WILL GET ONE PERSONAL CUSTOMIZED FAKE(WORTH 75INR) FOR FREE

Back