• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
It's B day time.
The busty Bollywood bombshell is here to entertain all of us in her Birthday and make a statement out there.
She is ready to grace the stage and set it on fire
Call the damn firetruck it's hot really hot right here🚨🚨

THE FIERY FOX "Amyra Dastur" .....🔥

#loverboyfakes
#birthdayspecial
#happyfappynight

Well thanks everyone
Your support and love made it possible for this thread to grow
It's a pleasure for my part to be honoured with the prestigious title of " PRO FAKER"

With this let's celebrate. Let's rock here and show the world who's Game this really is......

Thanks all ADMINS....Much love to one and all who supported from the very beginning

LOVE YOU ALL ...... ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Attention Guys!!!!!Attention!!!!We captured something in our camera, an exclusive footage that no one else can. This is surreal. Our cameras caught her live today this morning. The sexy demigod is walking around with huge assets. Just watch her aesthetics and tribute her with your love.
HAYEE GARMI❤️‍🔥

THE BIG ASS HOTTY
"Nora Fatehi" ...... 🔥

Caught exclusively....

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappyday
Extremely Hottest Sexiest Whore

THIS DAY IS REALLY SPECIAL NOT ONLY FOR US BUT FOR A SPECIAL PERSON TOO AS IT'S HER BIRTHDAY.

SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN YOU HAVE EVER WITNESSED. Someone whose beauty standards are almost impossible to match....

With this Honour allow me to introduce to you someone who has never been a part of our Empire till now but this debut of her will forever be etched in our hearts as this will be memorable.....

WISHING A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

The Natural Beauty
"Sai Pallavi" is here to grace us..... 💝

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight
#birthdayspecialseries

Well this is my forum which is known for its versatility.
To make things a bit spiced up, allow me to introduce to a special member, an actress who is really mesmerizing and cute. She caters to any role that's given to her and completes it with perfectness

It's her birthday today so without any further delay let's welcome in such a way that she never forgets it ....

THE TUM TUM GIRL "Mrinalini Ravi"🌷

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappyevening
#birthdayspecial

Last edited:
Well it's been months since her debut in our Empire...
Your love, appreciation and support has motivated her to step her foot in our stage again to complete for the prestigious title of TOP SEDUCTRESS of Our Empire.
She has returned finally.
Presenting be4 u ...................

THE BEBO OF BOLLYWOOD "Kareena Kapoor" is here 🍑

#loverboyfakes
# happyfappynight

Well it's been months since her debut in our Empire...
Your love, appreciation and support has motivated her to step her foot in our stage again to complete for the prestigious title of TOP SEDUCTRESS of Our Empire.
She has returned finally.
Presenting be4 u ...................

THE BEBO OF BOLLYWOOD "Kareena Kapoor" is here 🍑

#loverboyfakes
# happyfappynight
Hardcore plz 🙏

The next series sponsored by LOVERBOY brings out old memories of someone.
Remember there was a time when each and every boy dreamt of her in his puberty. Believe it or not each and everyone of you must have jerked off to her earlier ....
Though she is retired but here we r to give a sweet tribute to her. I bet you must have seen a tonnes of pics of her but this is different.
Let's assemble and celebrate her Birthday.

THE BITCH IN THE BEACH "Sunny Leone" 🧊🆒

STAY TUNED.................................

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight
#birthdayspecialseries

Your wish has been granted boy...
She is here for love, watch her sizzling moves as she seduces you.

THE GORGEOUS BABE
"Pooja Hegde"....💘

Fapped hard for the pic please more on pooja hegde I'm hungry on her need a series bro make more more more of pooja hegde please waiting for your posts

The next series sponsored by LOVERBOY brings out old memories of someone.
Remember there was a time when each and every boy dreamt of her in his puberty. Believe it or not each and everyone of you must have jerked off to her earlier ....
Though she is retired but here we r to give a sweet tribute to her. I bet you must have seen a tonnes of pics of her but this is different.
Let's assemble and celebrate her Birthday.

THE BITCH IN THE BEACH "Sunny Leone" 🧊🆒

STAY TUNED.................................

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight
#birthdayspecialseries
She is single handedly responsible in the mind shift that happened in Indian women from viewing sex work as something demeaning to empowering and liberating. I myself would never have even thought about dancing part time to better support myself during my Phd had it not been for her unabashed self acceptance and mainstream success. Kudos to her!

Attention Guys!!!!!Attention!!!!We captured something in our camera, an exclusive footage that no one else can. This is surreal. Our cameras caught her live today this morning. The sexy demigod is walking around with huge assets. Just watch her aesthetics and tribute her with your love.
HAYEE GARMI❤️‍🔥

THE BIG ASS HOTTY
"Nora Fatehi" ...... 🔥

Caught exclusively....

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappyday
My butt Queen 💖 👑

Madhuri Struggle to enter into BOLLYWOOD in the late 80s

free pic upload

upload image to url

NOW YOU CAN ACKNOWLEDGE HER STRUGGLE.....

Madhuri After entering into BOLLYWOOD and establishing her dominance as the biggest LEGENDARY MILF of all time....

upload img

Just look at her RAW beauty.....

HAPPY FAPPY NIGHT TO U ALL

Hey Desifakers
It's time you acknowledge the Greatest of All Time "Madhuri Dixit" As it was her birthday yesterday.
Acknowledge her struggles and just pay homage to her legacy by liking this series.
She will make her return soon....

STAY TUNED......
#Loverboyfakes

Welcome you all to the Post Birthday Celebration of one of the Greatest Milf of Modern Era.
She is fierce,strong,furious and Sexy and the Same time. She is a Godly combination of Curvy and Duskiness setting an example out there for anyone who want to be like her.
Celebrate her birthday so much so that she becomes your beloved.....

THE RAVISIHING
"Anasuya Bharadwaj"...🍌💦

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappyday
#birthdayspecial

It's the Post Birthday Celebration of A great actress. She is known for her charm and great skills in acting. Her presence makes a movie very special.
Pay Some Tribute to her in your own way , on the occasion of her Birthday to make her feel special.

THE SIZZLING STAR "Nushrratt Bharuccha" ♨️

#loverboyfakes

#happyfappymorning
#birthdayspecial

Attention Desifakers

Here is an Exclusive footage of the G.O.A.T taking a brisk walk around the Streets Naked. Exclusively caught by our Cameraperson. The new generation may come and go but she is unfathomable and Unbeatable.

THE ONE AND ONLY
"Jyothika" is here.... 🍼💦

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappynight

I bet you have been waiting for her.
She is the daughter of our Dream Girl Sridevi an epitome of beauty and charm.
Her daughter is all set to fulfill her Mother's Legacy and she is nailing it in every single way.
Its Sunday so let's Warmup this morning with the very beautiful and non other than....

THE DREAM CRUSH
"Janhvi Kapoor" ....💗

#loverboyfakes
#happyfappymorning

Back