• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Reactions
Awards
DF Coins
Hello Friends,

This is SILVERSTONE. I am starting a new thread where I will post short parody sex stories of Indian women. I hope the readers will love the stories and will support the threads.

Kindly note that all pictures used in the stories are not mine, all rights belong to the original uploader. I am just using those pics to make stories more enjoyable.

दिदी अपने रूम मे गयी है शायद. आप जाओ गार्डन मे, तब तक मैं अपना "काम" खतम करता हूं

nbc-WW4-IBRny-Ooy6gk-Pq-Dww-Iewb-VQu-Hpm-Tdw4-H2y8-Vfy-Jk8e-Uz-R05fy-Q9-BZGva-Ud-Ean-Yq-Euf7-Kbstiyw.gif

उसे मालूम है की मेरी नजर उसके चुचों पर हैं और ये जानते हुए भी वो मेरी तरफ़ देखते हुए नीचे झुक रही हैं ।

788c1779875cd29e86a003cc6bc95d95.gif

Sachin's close Friend Virat used to come at his place and Sachin's wife Anjali was always happy to see Virat coming. Sachin never understood the reason behind her happiness.

gspx-el-exnovio-de-kayla-kayden-03.gif
gspx-el-exnovio-de-kayla-kayden-04.gif

gspx-el-exnovio-de-kayla-kayden-05.gif

gspx-el-exnovio-de-kayla-kayden-01.gif

gspx-el-exnovio-de-kayla-kayden-06.gif

gspx-el-exnovio-de-kayla-kayden-07-gif-pagespeed-ce-najftd1lwo.gif

gspx-el-exnovio-de-kayla-kayden-10.gif

Last edited:
Asif received an unknown MMS and he saw a woman getting fucked by several men

"Thank you Asif for sharing your lovely wife with us, we shall send her home after few hours"

3-5.gif

It was Asif's wife Ruksana.. He sat down and kept looking at that video with tears rolling down..

Mr. Sinha introduced his daughter Rashmi to his friend Mr. Khanna.
It was the biggest mistake in his life.

Here's Mr. Khanna taking Anal virginity of Rashmi in her home when Mr. Sinha was in the office.
588365.gif

सुनो जी, मुझे लगता हैं की शालिनी का किसी के साथ अफेअर चल रहा है, आप एक बार उससे बात कर लो ना।
तुम बिलकुल चिंता मत करो कोमल, मैं हूं ना। मैं शालिनी से बात कर लुंगा आह्ह्ह!!

Unimportant-Alarmed-Ichneumonfly-size-restricted.gif

Back