• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
"Riyaz, did my mom come to your shop?"

"Yes, she is here eating my tasty ice cream."

"Oh.. Can you give phone to my mom? I want to talk with her."

"Actually, she is quite busy in licking my asshole ice cream. I will give it to her once we finished."

(Riyaz's DARK BLACK CHOCO flavour is famous among MILFs of the area)

Some Families look great from outside but there are some dirty secrets they hide behind the walls of their Mansion.

Here's Kirti Singh, a popular TV actress having sex with her Driver while her Bhabhi Janaki kissing her.

Kajal Agarwal Week

Hello Friends,

Today is the birthday of my love, Kajal Agarwal. Though it's Sunday, I am quite busy with my work and will not able to post much about my darling. I will dedicate this week for Kaju Darling only. All posts in this week will be Kajal Agarwal stories ONLY.

If you guys have great Kajal Agarwal Fakes or her hot HD pics, share it here. Let's enjoy Kaju MILF Darling birthday.

Some Families look great from outside but there are some dirty secrets they hide behind the walls of their Mansion.

Here's Kirti Singh, a popular TV actress having sex with her Driver while her Bhabhi Janaki kissing her.

how bhabhi makes her sister share my cock and get my child

Kajal Agarwal Week

Hello Friends,

Today is the birthday of my love, Kajal Agarwal. Though it's Sunday, I am quite busy with my work and will not able to post much about my darling. I will dedicate this week for Kaju Darling only. All posts in this week will be Kajal Agarwal stories ONLY.

If you guys have great Kajal Agarwal Fakes or her hot HD pics, share it here. Let's enjoy Kaju MILF Darling birthday.

love top give my best gift deep in kaju akka again and again

Sachin's close Friend Virat used to come at his place and Sachin's wife Anjali was always happy to see Virat coming. Sachin never understood the reason behind her happiness.

gspx-el-exnovio-de-kayla-kayden-03.gif
gspx-el-exnovio-de-kayla-kayden-04.gif

gspx-el-exnovio-de-kayla-kayden-05.gif

gspx-el-exnovio-de-kayla-kayden-01.gif

gspx-el-exnovio-de-kayla-kayden-06.gif

gspx-el-exnovio-de-kayla-kayden-07-gif-pagespeed-ce-najftd1lwo.gif

gspx-el-exnovio-de-kayla-kayden-10.gif
So hot

Kajal Agarwal was on TOP of her career. She was busy in movies, commercials and other activities. Still, she used to find time to have sex with her driver boyfriend, Munaf.

(Munaf loved to humiliate Kajal and she used to love the degenerative sex with Munaf)

Kajal was about to marry her boyfriend Gautam. She was happy and was busy in preparation of her marriage. That night, she received a call from international number and she immediately recognised the voice of caller.

It was Don Farooq from Dubai who had just landed in Mumbai for some drug activities. He wanted to taste Kajal Aggarwal for a night and she couldn't decline his offer.

While everyone was busy in making Kajal's marriage ceremony unforgettable, she was sucking cock of Don Farooq and was getting creampied by his virile sperms.

(Kajal's heart belongs to Gautam, but her body belongs to Farooq Bhai)

Lakshman was childhood friend of Kajal and they were deeply in love with each other. But when Kajal started getting roles in movies, she ended her romantic relationship with Lakshman.

He didn't digest the insult and posted their intimate moments on internet. Unfortunately, no one believed him and called the pics FAKE.

(Till this day, people call this picture fake and don't believe that the girl in picture is actually Kajal Agarwal)

Kajal was a Pure Whore before debuting as an actress. She was having affair her childhood friend Lakshman as well as his younger brother Prabhat.

He also posted their intimate moments on internet. This time, many people believed that the girl in picture is Kajal, but she was having good relations (Sexual) with powerful men in industry who helped her get out of the controversy.

Rajamouli was looking for an actress for his upcoming historical drama film, "Magadheera".

Many popular actresses gave auditions for the role of 'Indu', but Kajal Agarwal got the role despite being a Newbie.

(Rajamouli was pleased when Kajal swallowed his thick cum and kept sucking his dick.)

Last edited:
Nene Raju Nene Mantri
(Deleted Scene)

Shiva told Radha that her husband Jogendra was having affair with Devika Rani, a news reporter. He showed her the recording of their sex and Radha was devastated. She kept crying and Shiva decided to trap her. He told her to take revenge on Jogendra.

Radha : How?

Shiva : You can have affair with someone else. How about you and me having affair.

Radha : Wh..What? If Jogendra finds it out, he will kill you and me.

Shiva : You don't have to worry. I will manage everything. All you have to think about is "REVENGE"

------

A WEEK LATER,

Radha : Aahh... Aahh.. Shiva, Stop.. Aahhh... Jogendra is in next room. If he hears us aaahhhhh....

WTm0b.jpg

Kaju Konfessions

"Gautam, I know you are trying hard to please me, but it's useless. You can NEVER satisfy my sexual needs.

I am moaning just because I don't want to make you feel dejected. Your little penis will never be enough for my whore pussy."

Pic Credit : @Lanja

ea47cb6565a5227f10594de71a3a74b1.jpg

Last edited:
Kaju Konfessions

"People are mad just because I decided to break the walls around me. I wanted to show different side of mine through these nude pictures. I am a mother now and I want to show my new motherhood look to people. Haters gonna hate, but I am not going to stop posting Nudes."

-Kajal Agrawal
(On her
Nude Pictures
Controversy)

Pic Credit : @Lanja @Stark12
bc9801c9ce4567f88a9bcac87cb2e895.jpg

13872fa0b91533a3c3fd58230bbc5aee.jpg

7efa4fec8a50c9798a72e930f2dbe8ad.jpg

Kajal was about to marry her boyfriend Gautam. She was happy and was busy in preparation of her marriage. That night, she received a call from international number and she immediately recognised the voice of caller.

It was Don Farooq from Dubai who had just landed in Mumbai for some drug activities. He wanted to taste Kajal Aggarwal for a night and she couldn't decline his offer.

While everyone was busy in making Kajal's marriage ceremony unforgettable, she was sucking cock of Don Farooq and was getting creampied by his virile sperms.

(Kajal's heart belongs to Gautam, but her body belongs to Farooq Bhai)
how kaju akka make sure my tummy is filled by her milk while her pussy with my creampies

Nene Raju Nene Mantri
(Deleted Scene)

Shiva told Radha that her husband Jogendra was having affair with Devika Rani, a news reporter. He showed her the recording of their sex and Radha was devastated. She kept crying and Shiva decided to trap her. He told her to take revenge on Jogendra.

Radha : How?

Shiva : You can have affair with someone else. How about you and me having affair.

Radha : Wh..What? If Jogendra finds it out, he will kill you and me.

Shiva : You don't have to worry. I will manage everything. All you have to think about is "REVENGE"

------

A WEEK LATER,

Radha : Aahh... Aahh.. Shiva, Stop.. Aahhh... Jogendra is in next room. If he hears us aaahhhhh....

WTm0b.jpg
dont worry kaju if her hears he would know in ninemonths he will have a kid to worry about

On their Honeymoon, Kajal showed her seductive side to her husband, Gautam. But,she didn't know that local goons were also looking at her seductive side.

Pic Credit : @Faker_editor

01e713ac2f9fb09d811531dd38d90c3d.jpg

Back