• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
"I feel comfortable with old men. They are more experienced than young ones, last longer than rookies. Recently, I spent a week with 67 years old man. He was.... ooofff... Unbelievable.. So much better than my ex husband.."
Samantha Ruth Prabhu
Interview with"WHORES OF INDIA"
Pic Credit : @Fuckrrr247
Awesome ??

INVADER
(Princess Anikha)

Anikha : Please...Please... let me go...

INVADER looked at her young teenage body. Anikha looked at his giant black dick and gasped. She was a pure virgin and had no idea about the human penis. She looked at it for some time and then looked away.

INVADER : Did you like my little friend?

INVADER came near her and grabbed her boob, she tried to control her moan. INVADER put his other hand on her pink pussy and started rubbing it.

Anikha : ummm...pl...please...aahh...leave me..

INVADER : Shhhhhhh.... I don't like women who complaint a lot. Be a nice girl and I will make you the Queen of Pallabi.

RZFq8.jpg

His voice made Anikha more frightened for her life. She had never been treated like this before and it was new experience for her.

INVADER : Your slutty sister fucking with everyone. I heard she fucked your boyfriend as well..hehe..

INVADER bent down and put his lips on Anikha's boobs. Anikha bit her lips as she felt the rough lips of INVADER on her nipples..

Anikha : aahh...no... don't do that..aahh..

INVADER : ummm...slurp...slurp...slurp...

INAVDER started biting her nipples and kept sucking it for some time. Anikha looked at him, this was the first time she had experienced it and she was liking it.

INVADER : Tell me Anikha.. Your elder sister fucked your boyfriend right?

Anikha : ummmhhh...aaahhhh...yes...she did..

INAVDER smirks and removes his mouth from her tits.

INVADER : As expected, young mangoes are the sweetest one.

Anikha looked at him and begged for mercy once again.

Anikha : please... why have you captured me? I did nothing to you. It was my sister who did everything. Please...leave me.. What is my fault in your fight?

INVADER : shhh... Didn't I say that I hate girls who complain alot? Your main fault is that you are Pallavi's sister. Your second fault is that you are hot and virgin. You should have told you lr sister not to fight and give up.

Anikha : I...I told her not to fight. She did not listen to me. I knew that it will not end well even after we win the battle..

INVADER : Right... You're smart and visionary.. hehehe.. It will not end well for you. Today, I am going to make you my woman.

Anikha : No...Please...Please.. don't do this.. I love...love him...so much..

INVADER : It's okay if you love your boyfriend. I just want your body, I have no interest in your love. Now you decide... If you accept my proposal, I will send you back to Kingdom of Pallabi after fucking you for one night. Of you decline, I will fuck you everyday till you lose your morale completely.

Anikha was shocked the way INVADER put his thoughts in front of her. Either way, she was going to get raped by INVADER.

INVADER : Don't worry. No one will know anything about our sex if you accept my proposal. If you refuse, I will fuck you in Royal Garden of Pallabi, in front of all citizens...hehehe..

Anikha got terrified at the thought of getting fucked in front of all. She had heard the news pf Queen Tamanna and Queen Pooja who got fucked by INVADER in front of their citizens..

Anikha : No..No... not in front of citizens..

INVADER put his hands on her head and pushed her down.

INVADER : Now, that's a good decision..hehe.. Now, don't waste any time and work on my dick. Suck it like your life depends on it..

Anikha looked at his big anaconda who was leaking the pre-cum. The smell made Anikha to puke but she controlled her self and grabbed his black dick.

INVADER : ooohhh... Damn... This feeling is different.. a girl of 18 years old having her hands on my dick... this feeling is amazing...

Anikha wanted to go back to Pallabi before midnight, so she started to stroke his dick fast. INAVDER also started moaning in pleasure. Anikha put his dick in between her big tits and started squeezing it harder. It was unexpected for INVADER but he felt unimaginable excitement as his dick got crushed between her big tits.

INVADER : Aahh.. You act like a virgin, but aahh...you are just like your sister.. a slutty bitch...ooofff..

Anikha opened her mouth and started sucking INVADER's strong dick. INVADER moaned in pleasure as he felt the teenage tongue on his black dick. He tightly held Anikha's head and pushed his dick deep inside her virgin mouth. The feeling of penetrating her mouth made INVADER more horny and he started fucking her mouth roughly. Surprisingly, Anikha didn't react and kept on sucking his giant dick like a whore. The sensation was too much for INVADER, he couldn't last long and pulled his dick out, started cumming on Anikha's beautiful mouth.

INVADER : Fuck... I got too excited..haha.. Fuck.. aahh..hah...hah...

After spraying his jizz all over Anikha's face, INVADER sat on the bed and started regaining his strength. Anikha wiped the semen off her face and sat on the ground. INVADER pulled her by her hairs and threw her on the bed.

INVADER : No time to rest... I am going to fuck you right now... Hehe...

Anikha was shocked to see his dick getting bigger again. She had seen her sister getting fucked by different men, but she never saw anyan getting hard this fast.

INVADER spreads her legs wide and puts his dickhead at her pussy entrance. Before Anikha could say anything, INVADER penetrated her virgin pussy with his circumcised dick.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guards standing outside the room got surprised after hearing the scream..

Guard1 : Finally..

Guard2 : Long Live INVADER..

Guard1 : He chose a Virgin to celebrate his 50th Royal Fuckfest.. Long Live INVADER..

Anikha's pussy was penetrated and blood started oozing out of it..

Anikha : Aaahhhh....tak...takeeee....ooooouuutttttt.....

Anikha was crying in pain and was trying to push INVADER away. Only tip of his dick has went inside her pussy and she was begging for life, INVADER laughed while looking at her crying face, he didn't care about her feelings and kept penetrating her pussy. Inch by Inch, slowly and steadily, INVADER penetrated her young virgin pussy. After taking some time and hearing continuous screams of Anikha, INVADER finally penetrated her pussy completely. His giant 9" dick was fully in Anikha's pussy. INVADER looked at blood stains on the bed and felt proud of himself. He looked at Anikha whose pain had slightly decreased.

INVADER : You should feel proud to lose your chastity to me. Getting fucked by INVADER is a blessing for whores like you.. Be happy and accept my seeds in your womb..

INVADER leaned forward and put his lips on hers and started kissing her. Anikha didn't fight back and accepted him. INAVDER increased his speed and started fucking her as Anikha's screams turned into moans.

INAVDER : That's my girl.. You should accept me as your new master..

Anikha : aahh..aahhh..

INVADER : Look at you.. Don't you want to become the next Queen of Pallabi?

Anikha : Aahh... Yes..Yes... Aahhh...

INVADER : Good.. But, it's not possible till your sister is having that throne, right?

INVADER laid on the bed and took Anikha on his dick. Now she was riding on his dick.

INVADER : You want to conquer that Kingdom right? Just the way, you have conquered me. See.. you are ruling me.. You are fucking me now..

Anikha put her hands on his chest and started riding on his dick willingly..

INVADER : Yes...Yes..aahhh.. fuck me Anikha.. Fuck me...

Anikha felt strange excitement as INVADER started moaning in happiness..

Anikha : You will help me in becoming the Queen?

KpdHk.jpg

INVADER looked at her as she kept on riding on his dick. He knew that this was the moment for him to trap her.

INVADER : Yes..Yes My Queen.. I am ready to help you. You help me to dethrone that slutty Sai Pallavi and I will help you.

RK9Gq.jpg

Anikha : Yes...Yes.. I am ready...I am readdddddyyyy....aahahhhhhhh...

Anikha started cumming on INVADER's dick and laid on his chest. INVADER changed position now and started fucking Anikha in missionary now.

INVADER : Tell me the secret entrance of Kingdom Pallabi and I will attack it and conquer it. I will make your sister a public whore and then I will hand over the Kingdom to you.

INVADER kept penetrating her pussy deeper. Anikha locked her legs around him and looked deep into his eyes..

Anikha : I want you to conquer my womb as well, my INVADER...

Anikha held INVADER's face and started smooching him. INVADER also started kissing her passionately.

Anikha : conquer my womb, INVADER.. Pour your seeds deep inside me.. Conquer my womb...aahhh....

Anikha had completely lost her mind in lust. She didn't realise what she was talking. INVADER felt the tightness in his balls, he was about to cum. Anikha's legs were around his waist and he had no other option now.

INVADER : Take this bitch..fuck...my seeds in your royal womb..aahhh....my seeds are invading your womb....aaaaaahhhhhhhhh..

9wtJq.jpg

INVADER felt the strongest ever spurts coming out of his balls and spreading all inside Anikha's virgin womb. Thick spurts of white sperms were unloading deep inside Anikha. She also started cumming and held INVADER tightly. After some time, INAVDER pulled his dick out and laid on the bed. Anikha was feeling the sperms deep inside her womb, trying to attack her egg.

Anikha : Western part has a river and an abandoned Well. It will lead you inside the fort.

Anikha revealed the secret entrance to Kingdom of Pallabi to INAVDER. He looked at her and grabbed her by her hairs and put his dick in her mouth again..

INVADER : Very good.. Now clean my dick now...

Anikha kept sucking his dick and cleaned it completely..

3 weeks later,

INAVDER Palace,

SPY ARMY Leader : Long Live INVADER...

INAVDER : What's the news?

Leader : Our 10,000 soldiers have reached the entrance point and are waiting for your orders. Kingdom of Pallabi is in vulnerable position because of Princess Anikha's disappearance. Queen Pallavi is on the verge of losing her mind..

"Aaahhh....Ahhhhh....Aahahhhh.... Aaaaahhh.."

INVADER hears the moans from the Royal Garden and goes to the balcony..

INVADER : Poor Pallavi, If she sees her sister like this, she will lose her mind completely..

RLtix.jpg

In the garden, thousands of soldiers were cheering to the Gangbang of Princess Anikha..

INAVDER : This bitch.. hahaha... She wanted to become Queen of Pallabi, but look at her now... Hahahahaha..

INAVDER looked at Anikha for some time and then looked back at his SPY Leader...

Vyi31.jpg

INAVDER : Invade Kingdom of Pallabi right now... Attack..

To Be Continued

Pic Credit : To All Great Fakers who made these fakes.

Special Credit : @Emma Morgan

INVADER

(Fall of Kingdom Pallabi)

Sai Pallavi was feeling anxious because of her sister's disappearance. But, it didn't stop her from having sex with her close ministers. Even after Anikha's disappearance, Pallavi regularly had sex with them.

"I think INVADER abducted her for sure", Rana (Head of Council) replied while fucking Sai Pallavi's widow ass..

"Yes.. I think he is planning to attack on us again. I think Princess Anikha might have revealed our secrets to him..", Military Chief Sangram said while fucking her widow pussy.

They were having discussion while double penetrating the Queen..

"Aah..I think so...umm..yeah.. Keep..uuugghh...the soldiers ready...fuck...and safeguard the secret entrances.", Sai Pallavi was moaning while getting fucked by 2 of her close lovers.

Suddenly, warning bell started ringing and all soldiers ran towards the main gate. Rana and Sangram pulled their dicks out of Sai Pallavi's ass-pussy and wore their clothes.

"Fuckkk... What happened now?", Sangram adjusted his hard dick and wore his pants..

"Shiittt... I think they attacked us...", Rana went to the balcony and looked around.

INVADER had attacked the Kingdom of Pallabi and entire Kingdom was set on fire..

"Fuckk...Anikha must have given them the information of secret we'll entrance..", Sai Pallavi looked around the city in distress.

"No worries.. We can still outnumber them. It's our Kingdom and we know every secret passages. We will win over them again..", Sangram said confidently and ran towards the door. Rana also followed him and Sai Pallavi looked at them. Though she was proud of her ministers, she was feeling uncomfortable about the current situation.

"Anikha...I should have never told you about the secret well entrance..", Sai Pallavi thought to herself while looking at the burning Pallabi city.

--------

2 days later,

Entire Kingdom was in shambles and many women were getting fucked on the streets. INVADER proudly entered the Kingdom where his army was enjoying women on the streets..

"Enjoy the meal, my boys.. Enjoy them and fill their bodies with your strong seeds.." INVADER encouraged his army to fuck the women of the Pallabi.

"LONG LIVE INVADER", all horny army soldiers started cheering for their leader as he started marching towards the Palace.

"We have killed all men in the city. Everyone is beheaded including the ministers.." SPY LEADER proudly said.

"Good..You have done a great job, my friend.." INVADER puts his hands on SPY Leader's shoulder and praised his skills..

"Because of you, I conquered this Kingdom. You found her weakness - her sister and she helped us in attacking this Kingdom. I am very happy to have you by my side.", INVADER kept praising SPY Leader till they arrive at the palace.

INVADER looked around and saw many royal maids were getting gang-banged by his soldiers..

"What a great view. My soldiers are enjoying their meal after such a long battle.. Isn't it amazing..", INAVDER asked SPY Leader..

"Ye..Yes My King.. It's a great scene.", SPY Leader looked around and nodded positively.

"How about you? Where's your meal?", INAVDER looked at him and smiled.

"My? My meal?", SPY leader gets confused at INVADER's question.

"Haha.. Today, you are going to taste Queen Sai Pallavi.. She is your meal and you can eat her till you get satisfied..", INVADER enters the Palace and sees Queen Sai Pallavi sitting on the floor.

SPY leader was still in shock after hearing what INAVDER had just said. He looked at INAVDER and then looked at Queen Pallavi who was half naked, sitting on the ground, surrounded by SPY Team.

"Boys.. All of you.. Go outside and enjoy royal maids...", INAVDER ordered all of them to leave. After all left, he along with SPY Leader went towards Queen Pallavi and looked at her miserable position..

"Queen of The Queen's.. Supreme Commander of Kingdom Pallabi.. Hahahahaha..", INVADER laughed loudly.

"Bitch.. You really thought that I will not take revenge on you?", He grabbed her hairs and slapped her.

Sai Pallavi didn't utter a word and looked at INVADER with a death stare.

"Look at you.. hehe.. I killed all of your lovers. They begged for mercy, were crying like a baby. But... I think I should have killed them in front of you...shitt... I would have loved your expression at that time.", INVADER looked at her and then started choking her neck..

"Say something, you bitch, you damn whore.. having sex with your ministers to keep your throne safe, huh? Thuuuu...", INVADER spit on her face and then slapped her again. INVADER stood up and looked at his SPY Leader who was standing there without showing any feelings.

INVADER put his leg on Sai Pallavi's head and pushed her head to the ground. He looked at his SPY Leader.

"This bitch... She doesn't deserve love or mercy. She is your meal and you have to devour her till you feel satisfied. She is all yours.. Make sure, you take a good revenge on her for defeating your King. This is your gift. I am proud of you, my friend..", INVADER removed his leg from her head and kicked Sai Pallavi in the stomach.

"Aahhhhhh...", Sai Pallavi screamed in pain after getting kicked in the stomach..

"Did you hear her scream.. I want to hear this scream every day, every night, all the time..", INVADER looked at SPY Leader and started walking towards the main door..

"As you wish.. LONG LIVE INVADER...", Spy Leader bowed to the INVADER and then looked back at Sai Pallavi who was sitting on the floor. She looked at the Leader and spit on the ground.

Pallavi : Thuuu.. I would rather die than getting humiliated by a pathetic bastard like you.

The leader didn't react and removed his clothes. Pallavi looked at the bulge in his pants and covered her mouth. She had never seen something that was so huge hidden in the pants. He removed his clothes and his big cock saluted The Queen..

The leader caressed his dick and grabbed Pallavi's hair.

Leader : You want to die? I will fulfill your wish. But before that, let me fulfill my King's order.

He didn't care about Pallavi's dry pussy and put his hard dick at her vagina.

Pallavi : Wait.. Wait... No..No..

Leader stopped and looked at her. Pallavi was shaking with the fear. She looked at his gigantic dick and started pleading him..

Pallavi : Please..Stop..Don't do this. I.. I..

Words were not coming out of her mouth. She looked at Leader who was standing emotionless.

Leader : I am here to complete my King's order. I don't care what youve to say.

He puts his dick at her vagina and penetrated her pussy. Pallavi screamed in pain as Leader's big head tears her pussy and goes inside her vagina.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"

INVADER, who was far away from the room, heard the scream of Pallavi and looked back.

INVADER : WHORE.. Despite taking so many dicks, she screams like a virgin slut.. haha...

He walks towards his bedroom as Sai Pallavi's scream getting louder and louder.

Leader was thrusting his dick deep inside Pallavi. She was screaming and crying in pain as her pussy was getting roughly fucked. Leader didn't care about her torn pussy and kept fucking her.

Leader : Long..Ahh..Live... INVADER.. Aahh... He gave me your tasty vagina..aahhh... I am grateful..aahh...aahhh..

Pallavi was crying in pain and Leader was praising his King. After thoroughly fucking her in missionary position, Leader turned her around and started fucking her in doggy style..

Leader : oohh.. Queen Pallavi is my whore..aahh.. I will always...ahh.. cherish this gift from my King..aahh...

He grabbed Pallavi's hair and started fucking her ..

Pallavi : Aahh...Ahhh...Leave my hair..aahhh...it's hurting..ahh..

Leader : Aahh...Don't talk my little bitch.. Just enjoy..aahh..oohh.. your pussy is amazing.. You got fucked by so many men, but your aahh...pussy is still tight and amazing..

He started spanking Pallavi's ass and kept pulling her hair.. Pallavi was feeling like an animal right now who was getting fucked by another animal. Leader turned her around and starts fucking her in missionary again. This time, he started choking her..

Leader : I am losing my mind now.. hehe... Oh My...aahhhh...your cunt is getting tight aaahh
.. Are you getting horny because I choked you? Huh? Do you want more? Aahhh...

Leader started choking her as Pallavi started fighting for her life. She was unable to breath as his grip was so strong.

Leader : aahh..it's getting tighter...ahh...oh fuck...aahh...aahhh...aahh...it's getting aahhhhhhh...

Pallavi was scratching Leader's hands as she was not able to inhale anything. She thought she was about to die..

Leader : Fuckkkkkkk.....aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thick spurts of hot semen started unloading deep inside Pallavi. She felt the hotness in her womb and started cumming on his dick. For the last time, she tried to remove his hands off her neck and then she closed her eyes..

--------

Half an hour later,

Pallavi got consciousness and looked around. She was completely naked and her pussy was oozing thick sperms. She looked around and saw SPY Leader, who was standing in front of her, with a hard cock.

Leader : See.. I completed your wish and my King's wish.. How did you feel when you're were about to die? Did you like it?

Pallavi was feeling the itching around her neck. It was completely red because of the choking. She looked back at Leader who was ready to go for another round.

Pallavi : Ple...(cough)..Please..(cough)(cough)..

Pallavi wanted to say something but she was unable to say anything. She was coughing continuously because of choking she received. Leader didn't care about her response and jumped over her. He spreads her legs wide and starts fucking her again. This time, he was more rough with her. Screams of Pallavi filled the Palace again. Leader didn't spare her and fucked her pussy again. He was an animal who had no feelings for others. He kept fucking her ruthlessly for whole week. Pallavi hardly got any sleep during the week. As promised, Leader made her scream every day, every time they fucked. He destroyed her pussy and anal. She begged for mercy, screamed in pain, cried for her life, but ultimately she got fucked every time...

After a week, Leader finally lost taste in her and then left the room. He had fucked her numerous times during the week, creampied her all holes. Pallavi had lost sense in her lower body. When Leader left the room, she couldn't even get up from the bed.

Pallavi : I...I should have run away from the palace that day..

She laid on the bed and accepted her fate as INAVDER's slut. She wore her torn dress , slowly stood up and went to the window for some fresh air. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice and she looked at the garden.

"Aahh...Ahhh...Aahh.."

Pallavi looked at the person and she lost the strength in her legs. It was 'Anikha' , her lovely younger sister, who was getting fucked by some soldiers in the broad daylight, in the Royal Garden.

"Yes...Fuck me..Aahh..Aahhh...Aahhh..", Anikha was getting double penetrated by 2 soldiers. She had lost her mind completely. She had turned from Royal Princess into a Public Whore. Pallavi looked at her sister who was enjoying the rough sex with strangers. Pallavi tried to call her sister, but her voice got lost in the noise of soldiers. She looked at her sister who was getting fucked by multiple men one after another.

Rd7ce.jpg

"An...Anikha..My sister...", Pallavi kept looking at her while she felt something behind her. She turned and saw 2 men who were completely naked. They were the soldiers who were standing outside her room for whole week. Once SPY leader left the room, they decided to fuck Queen Pallavi.

Pallavi : Wh...Who are you? How dare you come inside without my...

One of the soldiers grabbed her neck and started choking her.

S1 : Shhhhh.. Shut up or I will throw you out of this window right now..

Another soldier raised her one leg and put his dick at her pussy. Pallavi tried to stop both of them, but they were horny as fuck and wanted to fuck her badly. One soldier penetrated her pussy and another one penetrated her ass. Both started fucking her right in the window. Pallavi was riding on their dicks in standing position.

S1 : aahh.. We're fucking the Queen...Ahh..oh my...aahh

S2 : shit...shit..shit.. this is so exciting...aahh..

Pallavi looked at those filthy dirty soldiers who were ravishing her royal body. While she was getting double penetrated, her sister was getting gang-banged.

S1/S2 : Shit...aahhh... cumming..ahhhhhh...

Excitement of fucking Royal Queen made both soldiers cum inside her holes. They pulled their dicks out of her body and threw her on the bed.

S1 : Fuck.. that was great..hehe..

S2 : Yeah.. let's go outside before King or Leader notice...hehe..

They both looked at Pallavi who was laying on the bed with her legs wide open and leaking their sperms..

Pallavi had lost her dignity completely. She had turned into a cumdump for the soldiers, just like her younger sister. That night, INVADER came to her room to see her condition. Pallavi, who was angry at the soldiers, complained to the INAVDER.

Pallavi : Those bastards, standing outside, fucked me without your permission. I want you to behead them right now..

INAVDER : What? They fucked you?

Pallavi : Yes.. I want you to behead them right in front of me. I want to see fear in their eyes for violating me.

INAVDER looked at her, she still ahd that Royal arrogance. INVADER smiled at her arrogant request and called the soldiers inside.

INVADER : The Queen said you both had sex with her. Is that right?

Both soldiers started shaking in front of INVADER. In excitement, they had done the worst mistake in their life.

INVADER came near Pallavi and went behind her while talking with the soldiers. She was feeling better while looking at the frightened faces of the soldiers. Suddenly, INVADER pushed her towards the soldiers. Pallavi fell into their arms and all three of them looked at INVADER.

INVADER : You don't have to take my permission to fuck whore like her. Go and fuck her all you want. She is all yours. Tell everyone who wants to taste her. She is a royal public whore..

As soon as Pallavi heard the orders, she fell on the floor, completely shocked. INVADER didn't look at her and left the room. She stood up and started running towards the door. One of the soldiers grabbed her by her waist and threw her on the bed.

S2 : I will tell everyone. You go and start fucking her..hehehe..

Pallavi looked at Soldier who ran outside and started screaming.

"INVADER wants us to fuck Queen Pallavi.. Come on..."

Pallavi heard the noise of people running towards her room before passing out...

------

Three weeks later,

All citizens of Kingdom Pallabi are helplessly watching their Beloved Queen Sai Pallavi and Princess Anikha getting gang-banged by INAVDER's army.

"Aahh...Aahh..Yes..Yes..Yes...Fuck me..", Anikha and Pallavi both were screaming in pleasure. They had lost everything....Their Kingdom, Their Chastity, Their Self-Esteem.... EVERYTHING..

End of Queen Sai Pallavi Saga....

Pic Credit : To All Original Creators

INVADER

Sai Pallavi was feeling anxious because of her sister's disappearance. But, it didn't stop her from having sex with her close ministers. Even after Anikha's disappearance, Pallavi regularly had sex with them.

"I think INVADER abducted her for sure", Rana (Head of Council) replied while fucking Sai Pallavi's widow ass..

"Yes.. I think he is planning to attack on us again. I think Princess Anikha might have revealed our secrets to him..", Military Chief Sangram said while fucking her widow pussy.

"Aah..I think so...umm..yeah.. Keep..uuugghh...the soldiers ready...fuck...and safeguard the secret entrances.", Sai Pallavi was moaning while getting fucked by 2 of her close lovers.

Suddenly, warning bell started ringing and all soldiers ran towards the main gate. Rana and Sangram pulled their dicks out of Sai Pallavi's ass-pussy and wore their clothes.

"Fuckkk... What happened now?", Sangram adjusted his hard dick and wore his pants..

"Shiittt... I think they attacked us...", Rana went to the balcony and looked around.

INVADER had attacked the Kingdom of Pallabi and entire Kingdom was set on fire..

"Fuckk...Anikha must have given them the information of secret we'll entrance..", Sai Pallavi looked around the city in distress.

"No worries.. We can still outnumber them. It's our Kingdom and we know every secret passages. We will win over them again..", Sangram said confidently and ran towards the door. Rana also followed him and Sai Pallavi looked at them. Though she was proud of her ministers, she was feeling uncomfortable about the current situation.

"Anikha...I should have never told you about the secret well entrance..", Sai Pallavi thought to herself while looking at the burning Pallabi city.

--------

2 days later,

Entire Kingdom was in shambles and many women were getting fucked on the streets. INVADER proudly entered the Kingdom where his army was enjoying women on the streets..

"Enjoy the meal, my boys.. Enjoy them and fill their bodies with your strong seeds.." INVADER encouraged his army to fuck the women of the Pallabi.

"LONG LIVE INVADER", all horny army soldiers started cheering for their leader as he started marching towards the Palace.

"We have killed all men in the city. Everyone is beheaded including the ministers.." SPY LEADER proudly said.

"Good..You have done a great job, my friend.." INVADER puts his hands on SPY Leader's shoulder and praised his skills..

"Because of you, I conquered this Kingdom. You found her weakness - her sister and she helped us in attacking this Kingdom. I am very happy to have you by my side.", INVADER kept praising SPY Leader till they arrive at the palace.

INVADER looked around and saw many royal maids were getting gang-banged by his soldiers..

"What a great view. My soldiers are enjoying their meal after such a long battle.. Isn't it amazing..", INAVDER asked SPY Leader..

"Ye..Yes My King.. It's a great scene.", SPY Leader looked around and nodded positively.

"Haha.. Today, you are going to taste Queen Sai Pallavi.. She is your meal and you can eat her till you get satisfied..", INVADER enters the Palace and sees Queen Sai Pallavi sitting on the floor.

SPY leader was still in shock after hearing what INAVDER had just said. He looked at INAVDER and then looked at Queen Pallavi who was half naked, sitting on the ground, surrounded by SPY Team.

"Boys.. All of you.. Go outside and enjoy royal maids...", INAVDER ordered all of them to leave. After all left, he along with SPY Leader went towards Queen Pallavi and looked at her miserable position..

"Queen of The Queen's.. Supreme Commander of Kingdom Pallabi.. Hahahahaha..", INVADER laughed loudly.

"Bitch.. You really thought that I will not take revenge on you?", He grabbed her hairs and slapped her.

"Look at you.. hehe.. I killed all of your lovers. They begged for mercy, were crying like a baby. But... I think I should have killed them in front of you...shitt... I would have loved your expression at that time.", INVADER looked at her and then started choking her neck..

"Say something, you bitch, you damn whore.. having sex with your ministers to keep your throne safe, huh? Thuuuu...", INVADER spit on her face and then slapped her again. INVADER stood up and looked at his SPY Leader who was standing there without showing any feelings.

INVADER put his leg on Sai Pallavi's head and pushed her head to the ground. He looked at his SPY Leader.

"This bitch... She doesn't deserve love or mercy. She is your meal and you have to devour her till you feel satisfied. She is all yours.. Make sure, you take a good revenge on her for defeating your King. This is your gift. I am proud of you, my friend..", INVADER removed his leg from her head and kicked Sai Pallavi in the stomach.

"Aahhhhhh...", Sai Pallavi screamed in pain after getting kicked in the stomach..

"Did you hear her scream.. I want to hear this scream every day, every night, all the time..", INVADER looked at SPY Leader and started walking towards the main door..

"As you wish.. LONG LIVE INVADER...", Spy Leader bowed to the INVADER and then looked back at Sai Pallavi who was sitting on the floor. She looked at the Leader and spit on the ground.

Pallavi : Thuuu.. I would rather die than getting humiliated by a pathetic bastard like you.

The leader didn't react and removed his clothes. Pallavi looked at the bulge in his pants and covered her mouth. She had never seen something that was so huge hidden in the pants. He removed his clothes and his big cock saluted The Queen..

Leader : You want to die? I will fulfill your wish. But before that, let me fulfill my King's order.

Leader stopped and looked at her. Pallavi was shaking with the fear. She looked at his gigantic dick and started pleading him..

Words were not coming out of her mouth. She looked at Leader who was standing emotionless.

He puts his dick at her vagina and penetrated her pussy. Pallavi screamed in pain as Leader's big head tears her pussy and goes inside her vagina.

INVADER, who was far away from the room, heard the scream of Pallavi and looked back.

INVADER : WHORE.. Despite taking so many dicks, she screams like a virgin slut.. haha...

Leader was thrusting his dick deep inside Pallavi. She was screaming and crying in pain as her pussy was getting roughly fucked. Leader didn't care about her torn pussy and kept fucking her.

Leader : Long..Ahh..Live... INVADER.. Aahh... He gave me your tasty vagina..aahhh... I am grateful..aahh...aahhh..

Pallavi was crying in pain and Leader was praising his King. After thoroughly fucking her in missionary position, Leader turned her around and started fucking her in doggy style..

Leader : oohh.. Queen Pallavi is my whore..aahh.. I will always...ahh.. cherish this gift from my King..aahh...

Leader : Aahh...Don't talk my little bitch.. Just enjoy..aahh..oohh.. your pussy is amazing.. You got fucked by so many men, but your aahh...pussy is still tight and amazing..

He started spanking Pallavi's ass and kept pulling her hair.. Pallavi was feeling like an animal right now who was getting fucked by another animal. Leader turned her around and starts fucking her in missionary again. This time, he started choking her..

Leader : I am losing my mind now.. hehe... Oh My...aahhhh...your cunt is getting tight aaahh

Leader started choking her as Pallavi started fighting for her life. She was unable to breath as his grip was so strong.

Leader : aahh..it's getting tighter...ahh...oh fuck...aahh...aahhh...aahh...it's getting aahhhhhhh...

Pallavi was scratching Leader's hands as she was not able to inhale anything. She thought she was about to die..

Thick spurts of hot semen started unloading deep inside Pallavi. She felt the hotness in her womb and started cumming on his dick. For the last time, she tried to remove his hands off her neck and then she closed her eyes..

--------

Half an hour later,

Pallavi got consciousness and looked around. She was completely naked and her pussy was oozing thick sperms. She looked around and saw SPY Leader, who was standing in front of her, with a hard cock.

Leader : See.. I completed your wish and my King's wish.. How did you feel when you're were about to die? Did you like it?

Pallavi was feeling the itching around her neck. It was completely red because of the choking. She looked back at Leader who was ready to go for another round.

Pallavi wanted to say something but she was unable to say anything. She was coughing continuously because of choking she received. Leader didn't care about her response and jumped over her. He spreads her legs wide and starts fucking her again. This time, he was more rough with her. Screams of Pallavi filled the Palace again. Leader didn't spare her and fucked her pussy again. He was an animal who had no feelings for others. He kept fucking her ruthlessly for whole week. Pallavi hardly got any sleep during the week. As promised, Leader made her scream every day, every time they fucked. He destroyed her pussy and anal. She begged for mercy, screamed in pain, cried for her life, but ultimately she got fucked every time...

After a week, Leader finally lost taste in her and then left the room. He had fucked her numerous times during the week, creampied her all holes. Pallavi had lost sense in her lower body. When Leader left the room, she couldn't even get up from the bed.

She laid on the bed and accepted her fate as INAVDER's slut. She wore her torn dress , slowly stood up and went to the window for some fresh air. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice and she looked at the garden.

"Aahh...Ahhh...Aahh.."

Pallavi looked at the person and she lost the strength in her legs. It was 'Anikha' , her lovely younger sister, who was getting fucked by some soldiers in the broad daylight, in the Royal Garden.

"Yes...Fuck me..Aahh..Aahhh...Aahhh..", Anikha was getting double penetrated by 2 soldiers. She had lost her mind completely. She had turned from Royal Princess into a Public Whore. Pallavi looked at her sister who was enjoying the rough sex with strangers. Pallavi tried to call her sister, but her voice got lost in the noise of soldiers. She looked at her sister who was getting fucked by multiple men one after another.

Rd7ce.jpg

"An...Anikha..My sister...", Pallavi kept looking at her while she felt something behind her. She turned and saw 2 men who were completely naked. They were the soldiers who were standing outside her room for whole week. Once SPY leader left the room, they decided to fuck Queen Pallavi.

Another soldier raised her one leg and put his dick at her pussy. Pallavi tried to stop both of them, but they were horny as fuck and wanted to fuck her badly. One soldier penetrated her pussy and another one penetrated her ass. Both started fucking her right in the window. Pallavi was riding on their dicks in standing position.

Pallavi looked at those filthy dirty soldiers who were ravishing her royal body. While she was getting double penetrated, her sister was getting gang-banged.

Excitement of fucking Royal Queen made both soldiers cum inside her holes. They pulled their dicks out of her body and threw her on the bed.

They both looked at Pallavi who was laying on the bed with her legs wide open and leaking their sperms..

Pallavi had lost her dignity completely. She had turned into a cumdump for the soldiers, just like her younger sister. That night, INVADER came to her room to see her condition. Pallavi, who was angry at the soldiers, complained to the INAVDER.

Pallavi : Those bastards, standing outside, fucked me without your permission. I want you to behead them right now..

Pallavi : Yes.. I want you to behead them right in front of me. I want to see fear in their eyes for violating me.

INAVDER looked at her, she still ahd that Royal arrogance. INVADER smiled at her arrogant request and called the soldiers inside.

Both soldiers started shaking in front of INVADER. In excitement, they had done the worst mistake in their life.

INVADER came near Pallavi and went behind her while talking with the soldiers. She was feeling better while looking at the frightened faces of the soldiers. Suddenly, INVADER pushed her towards the soldiers. Pallavi fell into their arms and all three of them looked at INVADER.

INVADER : You don't have to take my permission to fuck whore like her. Go and fuck her all you want. She is all yours. Tell everyone who wants to taste her. She is a royal public whore..

As soon as Pallavi heard the orders, she fell on the floor, completely shocked. INVADER didn't look at her and left the room. She stood up and started running towards the door. One of the soldiers grabbed her by her waist and threw her on the bed.

Pallavi heard the noise of people running towards her room before passing out...

------

Three weeks later,

All citizens of Kingdom Pallabi are helplessly watching their Beloved Queen Sai Pallavi and Princess Anikha getting gang-banged by INAVDER's army.

"Aahh...Aahh..Yes..Yes..Yes...Fuck me..", Anikha and Pallavi both were screaming in pleasure. They had lost everything....Their Kingdom, Their Chastity, Their Self-Esteem.... EVERYTHING..

Best invader story ever...

INVADER

--------

2 days later,

--------

Half an hour later,

"Aahh...Ahhh...Aahh.."

Rd7ce.jpg

------

Three weeks later,

Best story bro

INVADER

--------

2 days later,

--------

Half an hour later,

"Aahh...Ahhh...Aahh.."

Rd7ce.jpg

------

Three weeks later,

Thank you for such a cum blasting story. Both of you @Silverstone & @Emma Morgan. ?✊???
Develop and try to write more about what happened to Sai Pallavi by our Invader if possible.

Thank you for such a cum blasting story. Both of you @Silverstone & @Emma Morgan. ?✊???
Develop and try to write more about what happened to Sai Pallavi by our Invader if possible.
That's end for Sai Pallavi. There are many queens around the country, so INVADER is going to fuck them now.

That's end for Sai Pallavi. There are many queens around the country, so INVADER is going to fuck them now.
Why no one is dare to touch him....??

Who brings him down then??. If there is a rise there is a fall too

Kaju Konfessions

Gautam, I just remembered that day when you came to meet me at Singham shooting..

Oh Yeah.. What a terrible day it was.. You was surrounded by bodyguards and the way they treated me.

Hahaha.. I remember how Rehman (bodyguard #1) slapped you in the face just because you came towards me.

Don't bring that man's topic. I just hate it when I recall that day.

Hahaha.. Even Aslam (another bodyguard) manhandled you and threw you away like a garbage..

Yeah very funny.. Looks like you really enjoyed my humiliation that day..

Actually, I was very impressed with my bodyguard duo. They used to be very protective.

Yeah. They didn't allow me to meet you that night as well despite knowing that I was your fiance.

Ohh...That night we 3 were busy in a party..

Wow.. You were having party with them? After watching them beating my ass whole day?

I just wanted to give them a bonus for keeping me safe.

(That night, Kajal, Rehman and Aslam had a group sex while her fiance was standing outside her room.)
Kaju Konfessions

(Madarchod Mama)

Kajal, as we are discussing about the past events, can I ask you a question about our marriage reception night?

Come on Gautam, since when did you need my permission to ask questions.

Haha..yeah.. well, ummm.. Actually, you know.. you were late to come to the stage that night. Everyone was waiting for you.

Th...That Night.. I slightly remember that night. You were pretty angry at that time. Yeah.. I remember your facial expressions..

I never asked you about that day, but why did it take so much time for you to come down for reception?

Actually, umm... my maternal uncle came that night to meet me. I.. I was close to him and we had a umm..great chat.. yeah.. that's it.

You mean, that drunk Mama at reception?

Oh Come on.. Don't say that. I know, it was extremely embarassing moment, but he is my Mama after all..

Kajal.. You know na, how many vulgar comments he passed that night? To my mother, sister, all women in the reception? He even said something vulgur about you too, right?

May...Maybe.... I don't remember that night very well..

I remember na.. His comment is still ringing in my head. I think he said..

Enough Gautam.. I don't want to talk about that night anymore. Stop it now..

Kajal stopped him from uttering anything. Gautam looked at Kajal, who was feeling nervous now. She didn't say anything and laid on the bed.

Gautam tried to forget that comment, but it was struck in his brain...

"Kaju Baby.. your pussy was so tight tonight. Let's have sex without condom next time.. behind your husband's back.. hahahaha "

Gautam looked at his wife. He had never suspected Kajal, but these confessions from Kajal were making him more anxious now.

Pic Credit : @anjiths360

Why no one is dare to touch him....??

Who brings him down then??. If there is a rise there is a fall too

INVADER : This is a great question. Why No one dare to touch me? - Many Kingdoms tried to defeat me, but what they got? Nothing but humiliation. I humiliated the Kings by fucking their Queens in front of them. Maybe that's why other Kings think before standing against me. Those eunuchs are more interested in protecting their Queens from me than protecting their Kingdoms. Hahaha..

Who brings me down? - NO ONE... I repeat.. NO ONE can bring me down EVER.. Sai Pallavi tried her best, but ultimately you saw what happened to her. She wanted to bring me down, but right now, she is getting gang-banged by my Army. This is how I set the examples. Whoever is thinking about bringing me down, think twice or you'll face the wrath of INVADER..

THE BITCH

Pooja Hegde

Pooja was laying on her bed and was checking her photo gallery.

Pooja : Should I post one of these pics online? It'll be fun to watch my fans reactions. They will be shocked for life. Haha..

1yvrvo5c.jpg

Pic Credit : @anjiths360

Pooja : Johnny Sins.. What a man.. I will never forget that night. It was.. umm.. I think it was during Housefull promotion time.. Yeah right..

Pic Credit : @NSFW_Faker

Pooja : Oh this pic.. Small Hands.. What a weird name for a pornstar.. But.. He was so rough..

Pooja : Johnny called him over when we were having sex. He just stormed into the shower and didn't even take my permission. Just started fucking me from behind. I was so shocked at that time, but it was a fun sex. I can still feel his hard cock inside me..ummhh...

Remini20210923142400355.jpg

Pooja : My dream sex.. Jason Luv.. Damn.. What a STUD he was.. I think that was the best sex I ever had. So many creampies..ooff..

Pooja : Should I post these pics on Insta? My whole career will be doomed..hehe.. the hate comments are in front of my eyes..hehehe..

Pooja put her mobile aside and removed her clothes and spread her legs wide. She is now sitting in front of mirror.

PicsArt_12-04-07.37.48.jpg

Pooja : Look at yourself, you bitch. Acting all innocent in front of your fans. You are a WHORE, a cock sucking prostitute. You should be ashamed of yourself. Hehehe..

Pooja looked at her hot figure and started fingering herself.

INVADER : This is a great question. Why No one dare to touch me? - Many Kingdoms tried to defeat me, but what they got? Nothing but humiliation. I humiliated the Kings by fucking their Queens in front of them. Maybe that's why other Kings think before standing against me. Those eunuchs are more interested in protecting their Queens from me than protecting their Kingdoms. Hahaha..

Who brings me down? - NO ONE... I repeat.. NO ONE can bring me down EVER.. Sai Pallavi tried her best, but ultimately you saw what happened to her. She wanted to bring me down, but right now, she is getting gang-banged by my Army. This is how I set the examples. Whoever is thinking about bringing me down, think twice or you'll face the wrath of INVADER..
INVADER :::: REMEMBER ,,, Every Ruler who roared like this may falll at one point of time... All pussies are ruled by you... Definitely there is a pussy to caught hold of your manhoood and crush it while it digging the depths........ Behold My Queen SHAKUNTALAA and His Momma RAAAJA MAADHA comes for you....!!!

Profile Posts

Pooja Hegde

Finding a CUCK to marry

All Hotties are getting married now.. Just waiting for her marriage.. Just wanna know who's going to become a CUCK.

Profile Posts

Pooja Hegde & Keerthy Suresh

Cum-Draining HOEs

Today, My timeline was blessed with these 2 HOEs who posted their latest hot pictures on Instagram.

KEERTHY, if you have noticed, she is becoming more and more bold now. Look at her photoshoots. She is giving off a SLUTTY aura now. I am sure that she is now OWNED.

POOJA, I have no idea how many gallons(!) of sperms I wasted on this whore. If I had poured all that semen inside her, she would have carried my 11th child for sure. Fuck.. I can't take anymore. Going to release my load on her face again..

Profile Posts

Pooja Hegde & Keerthy Suresh

Cum-Draining HOEs

Today, My timeline was blessed with these 2 HOEs who posted their latest hot pictures on Instagram.

KEERTHY, if you have noticed, she is becoming more and more bold now. Look at her photoshoots. She is giving off a SLUTTY aura now. I am sure that she is now OWNED.

POOJA, I have no idea how many gallons(!) of sperms I wasted on this whore. If I had poured all that semen inside her, she would have carried my 11th child for sure. Fuck.. I can't take anymore. Going to release my load on her face again..
Please make on Keerthy Suresh.

Back