• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Gautam : Please Kaju, this will help my business. Please, for only one night. They will give me $200 million project.. Please..

Kajal : For a project, you are willing to share your wife with strangers. Shame on you, Gautam..

Gautam : I am really sorry Kaju.. but, this project is very important for my company.

Kajal : Is it? Okay then.. I am willing to spend one night with those strangers. I will allow them to fuck me till I loose my mind. i will be their whore for a night. I will let them creampie me, fuck my all holes.. Remember, you started all this...You started it..

Kajal : Ramu chacha, what's this?

Ramu : Maalkin...This is a special 'Malai' I made for you..

Kajal : ummm...wow.. it's so tasty.. but it's little bit salty too..

Ramu : I am sorry Maalkin..

Kajal : Don't be sorry chacha.. I really liked it.. Can you make it daily for me..

Ramu : Maalkin, it's hard to make this Malai daily..

Kajal : Why?

Ramu : Because, I can't fap everyday..

Kajal : W..What?

Netaji came to my house and I introduced him to my wife, Sharda.. Next day, Netaji asked me to send Sharda to his farm house for some party work..

It's been 4 weeks now.. Sharda hasn't returned home yet..
Lovely...... Please make more like this and amazing story lines

Rewind

I am sitting at a quiet place looking at a sunset & recalling the events happened in my life.

It all started when I started fantasizing about my mother. She was hot AF. But, she was a bit clumsy, I started trapping her in my trap & she immediately fell into it. Afterall, she was a mother and she agreed when I told her about my needs.

It became a regular thing between us. She was the one who took my virginity and made me a MAN. I started enjoying her daily & she also liked it. Soon, I realised that my lust will not be satisfied by my mother, so I started looking for new prey. It was an easy task because I already had 2 sisters who were as hot as my mom.

My elder sister was reluctant at first, but she was convinced after taking a look at my dick. We kept it secret from our mom. She was less experienced than mom, but her pussy was tight. It was a rollercoaster ride for me. She taught me a lot of new things.

When I started getting bored of her and mother, my younger sister came to help me. She was a virgin & it was my duty to teach her about the sex. Thanks to the lessons of my mom & didi, I helped my younger sister in sex. It was painful for her at first, but under my guidance, she turned into the best cock sucker in my family.

I started enjoying their bodies without getting caught. Eventually, my mother got pregnant and I stopped fucking her. Didi and Sweety kept me busy for some time, but they left for their colleges after summer vacations. My mom kept helping me for some time, but I wanted a new fresh prey. Thank God, my aunt and my cousin came to stay with us.

Trapping my aunt was not an easy task, so I decided to go after her daughter. As we were both of same age, we had a really strong bond. I just used her friendship to make her my whore. Slowly, she started falling into my trap and we ended up having sex.

I didn't want to stop there, so I made sure that she will crave for my cock. I kept teasing her and left her hungry for the cock. This trick worked & she started coming to my room for sex. She didn't know that I will use her to trap her mother. Our sex was getting recorded and I did it for atleast week. After thoroughly using her pussy, I showed our sex clips to my aunt. She was horrified by my acts & decided to tell it to my mother. Instead of scolding me, my mother convinced my aunt to become my next prey. Such a good mom!!

Aunt rejected her advice, but after some good blackmailing, she agreed to become my next prey. I started enjoying her mouth and the way she used to glare at me made me more horny.

I kept fucking her all around my house. Her arrogance died with each passing day and she willingly started coming to my room for sex. I used both mom-daughter duo for some time. After a month, mom left with them to their house and I was left behind alone.

My lust kept growing with time. I wanted some new toys and that's why I started trapping my classmates. They weren't as good as my family, but to release pressure in my balls, I started fucking girls in my college.

After few years, I got married and finally I got a "legally owned" toy for my lust - My wife. Though, she lacked experience at first, I turned her into my personal whore with time.

But, I got bored of her sooner than I expected. This made me so angry that I ended up trapping her mother - My mother in law. She agreed to become my slut for the sake of her daughter. What an idiot.. I used her body to satisfy my lust for some time and then threw her away. She eventually got pregnant and my wife found out the secret. After giving her a divorce, I found a new girl and started using her as my cumdump.

We eventually married. I did the same thing with her mom & sister too, but she never found out the secret.

I am now 59 years old & when I look back at the life, I never regret a single decision. I enjoyed every bit of my life. My mom, my sisters, my wife, my mothers - in - law, my sisters - in - law.. I don't regret anything..

Now I am watching sunset while my lovely grand- daughter is riding on my dick ..hehehe...

I will never change.. I don't care about anything..
More like this bro???

Cheating is wrong, but it's addictive. I can't stop cheating on my husband. I can't stop lying to my husband. I can't stop myself from whoring around.. I am a shameless whore..

Boss : Sneha, your..

He pointed out that Sneha's bra strap was exposed. Sneha was embarassed & hid her strap. She looked at her boss. He was smiling. Sneha slightly bit her lips and covered her face.

Boss came near her and whispered in her ears..

Boss : Come to my cabin right now.. you shameless bitch..

Gangu is a well known pervert who loves to grope women in buses & trains. Today, he saw a hot girl in the bus He moved behind her & started caressing her ass. She didn't react which made Gangu more bold. He groped her ass and started caressing her asshole. After some time, that girl looked back at Gangu & seductively winked.

Sneha : My stop is coming. Do you want to come at my place?

Gautam : Please Kaju, this will help my business. Please, for only one night. They will give me $200 million project.. Please..

Kajal : For a project, you are willing to share your wife with strangers. Shame on you, Gautam..

Gautam : I am really sorry Kaju.. but, this project is very important for my company.

Kajal : Is it? Okay then.. I am willing to spend one night with those strangers. I will allow them to fuck me till I loose my mind. i will be their whore for a night. I will let them creampie me, fuck my all holes.. Remember, you started all this...You started it..

kaju akkaa our plan worked he believed it lets plan our babies while he is ready to raise

Kajal : Ramu chacha, what's this?

Ramu : Maalkin...This is a special 'Malai' I made for you..

Kajal : ummm...wow.. it's so tasty.. but it's little bit salty too..

Ramu : I am sorry Maalkin..

Kajal : Don't be sorry chacha.. I really liked it.. Can you make it daily for me..

Ramu : Maalkin, it's hard to make this Malai daily..

Kajal : Why?

Ramu : Because, I can't fap everyday..

Kajal : W..What?
how i make extra thiock shake for kaju akka

Back