• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
"Don't worry Amma.. Landlord uncle is very nice. I helped him a week ago & he was so impressed that he decided not to take rent from me for a month"

Last edited:
Riya bhabhi is trying her best not to scream because her husband might hear it. But I don't care, I am going to spank that ass so hard that her husband should hear it.

how i n intentionally bang bhabhi and slp her ass yto make her moan reach her hubby

Varshini Sounderajan

Varshini uploaded some hot pics on her Instagram. She was enjoying the attention from new followers. There were some very lewd comments, but she was enjoying those comments too..

"Look at that thick ass. I want to f*ck that ass till my dick falls off my body"

"Huge boobies.. I want to suck those melons. Give me a boobjob Varshu baby.."

"Post more pics like that. I am jerking off while looking at your pics. Let's make some babies..."

Varshini smiled while reading the comments & slowly started caressing her big tits..

Varshini Sounderajan

Varshini uploaded some hot pics on her Instagram. She was enjoying the attention from new followers. There were some very lewd comments, but she was enjoying those comments too..

"Look at that thick ass. I want to f*ck that ass till my dick falls off my body"

"Huge boobies.. I want to suck those melons. Give me a boobjob Varshu baby.."

"Post more pics like that. I am jerking off while looking at your pics. Let's make some babies..."

Varshini smiled while reading the comments & slowly started caressing her big tits..
how didi poses and asks to remove her clothes where ever it bulges

Dad : I am so happy to see you guys getting close with Jaya (new stepmom)

Arnav : Ofcourse Dad.. We really love our new mom. She always helps us in our all problems.

Jaya looked at him with a tensed face. She was trying to keep calm, but her heart was beating fast.

Ravish : Yes Dad.. You might not know but yesterday she took both of us...

Jaya started coughing when she heard those words and looked at Ravish angrily.

Dad : Jaya, are you alright? Do you need some water?

Jaya : No Honey.. I am alright..

Ravish : Mom, do you need some juice? I have lots of juice stored in my..

He looked at Jaya and gently caressed his dick. Arnav also looked at her and said

Arnav : Yes mom.. I also have lots of juice stored in my bag.. If you want, just come to my room.

Ravish : No mom.. come ti my room..

Arnav : No mom.. my room.. please..

Ravish : How about you drink both of our juices..hehehe..

Arnav : Wow... That's a great idea.. Mom loves both of us, so she will drink our juice and will decide whose juice is better. Is it okay mom?

Jaya looked at them and smiled awkwardly. Dad was happy to see how his sons care about their new mom and started drinking tea.

Back