• Get your exclusive 2021 fakes callendar by our favourite faker @ALLMIGHT. Click here to download . Happy 2021 to all desifakes members...

Pc Game ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“–๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ - PC Game

mrghostrider

mrghostrider

Desifakes Exclusive Faker
Reactions
Level
Awards

Overview
This is brothel management game. In this game, instead of random generic girls, you can make the actresses as your slaves(or workers) and make them whore for money. You can choose your favourite actress and enjoy their various actions along with a text description as well as a matching pic(or fake).
Instructions:
* First of all, you need to download both the BASE GAME and atleast 5 - 10 girls pack, (max your choice)
* In order to extract these files, you need 7zip (recommended) or winrar or winzip
* First Extract the base game and place it anywhere else.
* To install the girls pack, you need to extract the girls pack first - You will get a folder and a .girlsx file copy both and paste it inside Actress Slave Brothel 2 > Resources > Characters
* Now your game folder should look like this (you may notice there are already some girls folder in there, ignore that)

* Click .exe to launch the game.

FAQ:
Q: I installed xx girls pack but how do i have them in my brothel?
A : There are number of ways to add girls/slaves to your brothel
1) First Visit Town and Walk around Town, there you may meet any girl (from your installed girls pack) If you answer the questions correctly you may add her to your brothel.
2) By kidnapping girls using your gang.
3) By Exploring catacombs
4) Slave Market

Download Links
Base Game - 127MB - MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Girls Pack - (50 girls) - MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Screenshots

Last edited:
D

Dreamers

Reactions

Overview
This is brothel management game. In this game, instead of random generic girls, you can make the actresses as your slaves(or workers) and make them whore for money. You can choose your favourite actress and enjoy their various actions along with a text description as well as a matching pic(or fake).
Instructions:
* First of all, you need to download both the BASE GAME and atleast 5 - 10 girls pack, (max your choice)
* In order to extract these files, you need 7zip (recommended) or winrar or winzip
* First Extract the base game and place it anywhere else.
* To install the girls pack, you need to extract the girls pack first - You will get a folder and a .girlsx file copy both and paste it inside Actress Slave Brothel 2 > Resources > Characters
* Now your game folder should look like this (you may notice there are already some girls folder in there, ignore that)

* Click .exe to launch the game.

FAQ:
Q: I installed xx girls pack but how do i have them in my brothel?
A : There are number of ways to add girls/slaves to your brothel
1) First Visit Town and Walk around Town, there you may meet any girl (from your installed girls pack) If you answer the questions correctly you may add her to your brothel.
2) By kidnapping girls using your gang.
3) By Exploring catacombs
4) Slave Market

Download Links
Base Game - 127MB - MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Girls Pack - (50 girls) - MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

Screenshots

Hi Buddy i cant diwnload its asking open in mega app but not downloading pls do something i want to play in my mobile buddy.

Reactions: Ary
Jr0863

Jr0863

Story Writer
Staff member
Administrator
Very Active Member
Reactions

Hi Buddy i cant diwnload its asking open in mega app but not downloading pls do something i want to play in my mobile buddy.
It is only supports to PC

K

Kesham

Reactions

Can you please make for emasha seneviratne please please bro

mrghostrider

mrghostrider

Desifakes Exclusive Faker
Reactions
Level
Awards

K

Kesham

Reactions

Sorry forgot to mention, those actress must have huge number of fakes available for them in different types like - bj, sex, anal, gangbang, stripping, swimming, hot, normal etc. Otherwise it wont be possible to make a pack for them.
Make gangbang of emasha seneviratne please ๐Ÿ˜โค

G

gokuvega

Reactions

reputation_scoree

Do I need windows or does it work on mac