• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Pc Game Actress Slave Brothel 2 - PC Game

127386145_image00009.jpg

Overview
This is brothel management game. In this game, instead of random generic girls, you can make the actresses as your slaves(or workers) and make them whore for money. You can choose your favourite actress and enjoy their various actions along with a text description as well as a matching pic(or fake).
Instructions:
* First of all, you need to download both the BASE GAME and atleast 5 - 10 girls pack, (max your choice)
* In order to extract these files, you need 7zip (recommended) or winrar or winzip
* First Extract the base game and place it anywhere else.
* To install the girls pack, you need to extract the girls pack first - You will get a folder and a .girlsx file copy both and paste it inside Actress Slave Brothel 2 > Resources > Characters
* Now your game folder should look like this (you may notice there are already some girls folder in there, ignore that)
128821821_image00001.jpg

* Click .exe to launch the game.

FAQ:
Q: I installed xx girls pack but how do i have them in my brothel?
A : There are number of ways to add girls/slaves to your brothel
1) First Visit Town and Walk around Town, there you may meet any girl (from your installed girls pack) If you answer the questions correctly you may add her to your brothel.
2) By kidnapping girls using your gang.
3) By Exploring catacombs
4) Slave Market
128821826_image00002.jpg

128821831_image00003.jpg
Download Links
Base Game - 127MB - MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Girls Pack - (50 girls) - MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Screenshots
zBL7uq.jpg
zBLuae.jpg
zBLAvR.jpg
zBLnOp.jpg
zBLomZ.jpg
zBLHw6.jpg
zBLf0D.jpg
zBLrc0.jpg

(y) ?

Sorry forgot to mention, those actress must have huge number of fakes available for them in different types like - bj, sex, anal, gangbang, stripping, swimming, hot, normal etc. Otherwise it wont be possible to make a pack for them.

You will get shirley setia fakes..but i dont think jonita gandhi fakes are available in huge quantity..though there are few fakes available of J.G see if you can do something short version of her also..by that tym i will also try to create some of her fakes..

Sorry forgot to mention, those actress must have huge number of fakes available for them in different types like - bj, sex, anal, gangbang, stripping, swimming, hot, normal etc. Otherwise it wont be possible to make a pack for them.
I think you can get some fakes of Priya Varrier there is a thread on her here and you can find some outside aswell.

Okay guys, the fastest way for me to make a specific actress fake pack, is you guys to provide me a zipped folder with as much as fakes n pics possible. Then i will choose the best, trim it, optimize it, divide those pics n fakes intro apropriate types, name them and create a pack.

127386145_image00009.jpg

Overview
This is brothel management game. In this game, instead of random generic girls, you can make the actresses as your slaves(or workers) and make them whore for money. You can choose your favourite actress and enjoy their various actions along with a text description as well as a matching pic(or fake).
Instructions:
* First of all, you need to download both the BASE GAME and atleast 5 - 10 girls pack, (max your choice)
* In order to extract these files, you need 7zip (recommended) or winrar or winzip
* First Extract the base game and place it anywhere else.
* To install the girls pack, you need to extract the girls pack first - You will get a folder and a .girlsx file copy both and paste it inside Actress Slave Brothel 2 > Resources > Characters
* Now your game folder should look like this (you may notice there are already some girls folder in there, ignore that)
128821821_image00001.jpg

* Click .exe to launch the game.

FAQ:
Q: I installed xx girls pack but how do i have them in my brothel?
A : There are number of ways to add girls/slaves to your brothel
1) First Visit Town and Walk around Town, there you may meet any girl (from your installed girls pack) If you answer the questions correctly you may add her to your brothel.
2) By kidnapping girls using your gang.
3) By Exploring catacombs
4) Slave Market
128821826_image00002.jpg

128821831_image00003.jpg
Download Links
Base Game - 127MB - MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Girls Pack - (50 girls) - MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Screenshots
zBL7uq.jpg
zBLuae.jpg
zBLAvR.jpg
zBLnOp.jpg
zBLomZ.jpg
zBLHw6.jpg
zBLf0D.jpg
zBLrc0.jpg

HI i have downloaded the app and download 5 actress and added them to the character but i don't know how exactly the game work can you please help by post a reply or and game instructions!!
Hi I am new to this game can you pls give instructions on how to play I have added 10 actress to the character folder and open the app I just don't know what to do next

You can advance the game by going to next week.
You can find new girls by walking around town or buying slaves from the slave market or capturing girls from dungeons or kidnapping girls from nearby town.

I will post a detailed walkthrough soon

Back