• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Sonarika

Shruti-9.jpg

Sonarika-3.jpg
Sonarika-2.jpg
Sonarika-1.jpg
make more of her

EID Special Contest edits

Alia Bhat

YF0oD2.jpeg

YF07Ce.jpeg

Aishwarya Rai

YF0qaT.jpeg

Kajal Agarwal

YF0J5v.jpeg

Mrunal Thakur

YF03Bk.jpeg

Nazria Nazim

YF08ZG.jpeg

Nivetha Thomas

YF0i7N.jpeg

Priyanka Mohanan

YF0jDp.jpeg

Rakul

YF0CHb.jpeg

Sai Pallavi

YF0Grr.jpeg

You anti-hindu, putting nude sai mam even through you know she is maa Sita on ramayan, I hope you fucking die
Chill bro first of all we are not doing some kind of Pooja here
Even though Kriti Sanon, Nayanathara done maa Sita Characters, can't you see any fakes of those actress
And you if you have some kind of respect for those actress this is the not right platform for you

You anti-hindu, putting nude sai mam even through you know she is maa Sita on ramayan, I hope you fucking die
You hurted my feelings bro you'll see more edits of your beloved Sai pallavi,😂😂 in so many angles

Shut up you j*hadi for putting maa Sita in hijab,
Seriously bro again
So your problem is putting your beloved Sai pallavi alias Sita in Hijab is your problem ok bro I'll make her completly nude from now on wards will make some hardcore edits as well don't forget to like
And more over she's not a real Sita from Tretayug

Seriously bro again
So your problem is putting your beloved Sai pallavi alias Sita in Hijab is your problem ok bro I'll make her completly nude from now on wards will make some hardcore edits as well don't forget to like
And more over she's not a real Sita from Tretayug
With 3 big black dicks stretching out her throat, pussy and ass hole 🤣

Chuslamis terrorist crying
You think I'm terrorist you'll definitely regret your words still if you want to fight DM me will fight there

Regina Cassandra

YckFjq.jpeg

Hello All

As informed I've created private thread for subscribers only. Here you can find different numbers of edits compared normal public threads
subscribers can give suggestions as what kind of edits they need and also providing personal fakes request as well
Just one thing You have do is SUBSCRIBE to private thread

I am going to set the rules as 1price - 1 thread for the all subscribers

lets list out What benefits you can get here

* High Resolution Actress Fakes without any watermark

* Different versions of the same actress
* Actress Soft Core and Hard Core Edits
* Fantasy Edits as Subscribers choice

* Personal Edits
* In future deep faking video and gif edits also will be introduced

Users Can Request for 10 fakes per month ( Actress of their choice )
Request for 8 personal fakes per month [Will be sent directly to DM/Inbox]
Actress Edits will be posted in Private Thread only
Subscription is Monthly basis only
Payment Process

you have 2 options
(Limited Time Only)
1. DF Coins - 1000 500
2.Real Money -100 50 RS

If you are willing to pay real money you have to pay through Amazon Gift Card

How to Pay using Amazon eGift Voucher?

1) Go to amazon.in site and login using your account

2) Search for Amazon Pay eGift Card

YbPYCp.jpeg

3) Select the red squared item

4) In the next screen, you can enter amount as low as ₹10/- or as high as ₹10,000/- then choose share via link as delivery. (The design doesn't matter)

YbPFBP.jpeg

5) Now add this item to your cart and proceed to complete the transaction just like any other items you buy in amazon. You can use netbanking/debit card/credit card/UPI (bhim, paytm, phonepe,google pay etc etc)

6) The code for eGift card is available to you within few minutes either via your registered email or in my orders section, send that code to me via Desifakes DM

7) Once I verify that the code is legit and your payment is done and then you will be added to appropriate thread.

Last edited:
Back