• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery ? Dirty Fantasy Edits/Fakes with backstories ?

Reactions
Awards
DF Coins
A Thread where i will post edits and fakes created by me related to many different type of fantasies, it's going to a fun ride :devilish: :devilish:
? Enjoy the edits and the fictional stories behind them ?

#1 Keerthi Suresh
Keerthi : Sir, please! Let me go now, you have searched my entire body for drugs, you tore off my saree, you have fingered my pussy and ass. How will i face my husband waiting for me outside? Sir, i beg you..
Inspector : Don't worry baby, i will help you with that. You care so much about your husband, let me do all this again in front of him then you don't have to worry about facing him
Inspector to his colleague : Oye! Bring Mr. Suresh and let the real fun begin............... :devilish: ?

4EHyjnUS_o.jpg

#2 Sunny Leone

* In a far far village*
Sunny : Namaste, Thakurji.
Thakur : Namaste, Namaste.
Sunny : Temperature this year is very high, not able to fetch water from the lake many women are suffering from heat stroke. If you could just let us fetch enough water from the well in your house...
Thakur : Sorry, the well in my house is reserved for my family members only.
Sunny : * Pops out her 36DD boobs * Oops! Sorry Thakurji, wearing small clothes in summer so this happens from time to time.
Thakur : * staring at Sunny's nipples with his mouth hanging open *
Sunny :
(thinks in her mind - "And my trap catches the prey! Hehe") Thakurji !!
Thakur : comes to his senses Ahem...Ahem.....sorry, I think the sun is effecting me also, I understand your pain Sunny, ok you can take water from my well and to avoid the sun I will keep my gates open at night just for you, I will let the guard know that you will be visiting me.......I mean visiting the house daily from now on.
Sunny : Thank you so so much Thakurji, I don't how I will repay you! My mother is waiting for me at the market so I have to go but I will be seeing you tonight then we can decide on how i will repay you, ..............Thakurji ;)

l5ZAJyxk_o.jpg

Last edited:
#3 Nora Fatehi
( Requested By @Nora's Dexter ❤️? )

About 10 years ago.....in a college somewhere in Mumbai city

Nora : Good Morning Professor Dexter
Dexter
: Please call me Dexter, you can call me Professor inside the classroom, this is the college playground. So what was so urgent that you called me here on a Holiday?
Nora : Sir, I have to confess something
Dexter : Okay go ahead.
Nora : I'm in love with you Dexter, I've brought you this flower and * Drops Dupatta * specially wore this transparent dress to show you my breasts that I've never shown to anyone. I wanted you to be my first and wanted to show you how serious I am.
Dexter : * gets angry and whispers * you are so native and dumb, my wife is waiting for me in the car right in front of the college gate!! * takes a deep breath * Not here meet me by the juhu beach at 5 evening

Kjz9J.jpg

At the Juhu beach at 5:17 pm

Dexter : You can't do this to me NORA!! You are a good student, i just want good marks from you
Nora : * crying * I thought you invited me here to tell me you feel the same and you are going to leave your wife for me.
Dexter : * laughs * You can't be serious! You are nothing right now, whereas i have a settled future already, we don't belong together, GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT NORA!!
Nora : * wipes tears off her cheeks * OK!! I had enough, * starts to leave * but before i go * bends over and pushes out her ass * take one last good look at this ass which could have been yours but this thing is going to make me famous, enjoy your life Professor Dexter with that old skank, Goodbye!!

Kj5U1.jpg

10 years later, Feb 6th 2023

Dexter : * in a huge crowd * NORA!! NORA!! Its me Dexter!! The Professor from your college, I just need 2 minutes of your time.
Nora : * Looks at Dexter * Huh?
Dexter : My wife has left me, I'm so depressed. Need someone to talk, I lost a student and a good friend with you when you left.
Nora : Bitch, I don't even know you but take care and leave me alone

yxqxbCCt_o.jpg

The very next day at some café in Mumbai

Dexter : You still had my number?
Nora : Yes.
Dexter : Thank you for calling me. I'm so sorry, I was so stu.....
Nora
: Shhhhh....... It's going to be alright baby. Just make a habit of seeing me in such sexy clothes all the time because I'm a star now Professor

YIxTGpin_o.jpg

Last edited:
#3 Nora Fatehi
( Requested By @Nora's Dexter ❤️? )

About 10 years ago.....in a college somewhere in Mumbai city

Nora : Good Morning Professor Dexter
Dexter
: Please call me Dexter, you can call me Professor inside the classroom, this is the college playground. So what was so urgent that you called me here on a Holiday?
Nora : Sir, I have to confess something
Dexter : Okay go ahead.
Nora : I'm in love with you Dexter, I've brought you this flower and * Drops Dupatta * specially wore this transparent dress to show you my breasts that I've never shown to anyone. I wanted you to be my first and wanted to show you how serious I am.
Dexter : * gets angry and whispers * you are so native and dumb, my wife is waiting for me in the car right in front of the college gate!! * takes a deep breath * Not here meet me by the juhu beach at 5 evening

Kjz9J.jpg

At the Juhu beach at 5:17 pm

Dexter : You can't do this to me NORA!! You are a good student, i just want good marks from you
Nora : * crying * I thought you invited me here to tell me you feel the same and you are going to leave your wife for me.
Dexter : * laughs * You can't be serious! You are nothing right now, whereas i have a settled future already, we don't belong together, GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT NORA!!
Nora : * wipes tears off her cheeks * OK!! I had enough, * starts to leave * but before i go * bends over and pushes out her ass * take one last good look at this ass which could have been yours but this thing is going to make me famous, enjoy your life Professor Dexter with that old skank, Goodbye!!

Kj5U1.jpg

10 years later, Feb 6th 2023

Dexter : * in a huge crowd * NORA!! NORA!! Its me Dexter!! The Professor from your college, I just need 2 minutes of your time.
Nora : * Looks at Dexter * Huh?
Dexter : My wife has left me, I'm so depressed. Need someone to talk, I lost a student and a good friend with you when you left.
Nora : Bitch, I don't even know you but take care and leave me alone

yxqxbCCt_o.jpg

The very next day at some café in Mumbai

Dexter : You still had my number?
Nora : Yes.
Dexter : Thank you for calling me. I'm so sorry, I was so stu.....
Nora
: Shhhhh....... It's going to be alright baby. Just make a habit of seeing me in such sexy clothes all the time because I'm a star now Professor

YIxTGpin_o.jpg
Just a amazing Story and amazing edits too
Thank you for this amazing gift @JaySharma ?

#4 Isha
( Requested By @Xxxno )
Backstory :
A Story about My Revenge.

We met of Facebook. We talked a lot. She was a freak in bed and this is the first nude she sent me.

KRwr4.png

We used to chat all the time, thought we were going to last forever alas, its was just my daydream.......before the day came when I found her in bed with someone i didn't know, we did a lot of freaky things and our favorite was exhibitionism , doing daring stuff in public, going to share a few pics with you guys

KR872.png
KRBKT.png

She begged me not to leave when i found her cheating and i agreed.......hehehe so she thought....because i had planned something sinister :devilish: in my mind already.

The next week we started our adventures again, this time i told her to go behind a mall to do our stunt and she agreed.
As planned she removed all her clothes and sat down for a pic and started to look around if someone is coming. I told her not to worry gave her a small branch from a nearby tree to make the pic that i was about to capture a little more scenic and so she did. Took the branch placed it on her lap. I told her to look towards the left so that i can take a pic. She obliged, and i took a snap, told her to hold the position....

Little did she knew i slowly walked back with all her clothes and vanished :devilish: crossed the road sat in a nearby café bought myself my favorite coffee and watched the show unravel before me.
OH MAN what a day that was, my phone rang about thousand times, she cried and begged for me to return and i laughed. Alas, around 8 pm i had to leave city as I had booked a flight for Manali with my friends, called her and told her I have kept her clothes in a dustbin near the main entrance of the mall and left the place in a cab.

That was 2 years ago, i still wonder whether she tried to take her clothes from the dustbin but anyways i had never kept them there in the first place. Hahaha....never heard from her again. Sharing below the last pic i clicked before all this
fiasco.

KRjHe.png

Back