• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story ? Actresses Gif Sex Stories ? Scene by Scene Description ?

Who's sex story u liked the most?

• Poonam Bajwa

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • Tamanna Bhatia

Votes: 256 25.1%
  • Rashi Khanna

Votes: 125 12.3%
  • Andrea Jeremiah

Votes: 53 5.2%
  • Aishwarya Rai

Votes: 99 9.7%
  • Nancy Momoland

Votes: 50 4.9%
  • Kareena Kapoor

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • Ayesha Takia

Votes: 56 5.5%
  • Rakul Preeth

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • Others

Votes: 99 9.7%

• Total voters
? Tamanna Fantasy Sex Story ?

Tamanna Bhatia is a dream girl milky Beauty for many and also for me.

In this fantasy sex story would like to take u thru a scene by scene description of how Tamanna Bhatia Seduces Me for Sexual Encounters with her...

? First Scene ?

Tamanna Bhatia is relaxing in a swimming pool. I just walk by and spot her and start oogling at her and her lovely curves. Tamanna takes a note of this and she enjoys the man look of her figure. She makes a plan to seduce me. She goes topless and removes her bikini bra top and shows her lovely ?Boobs? and sexually arouses me and many others who are near the swimming pool. She sends a flying kiss to me and just walks away.

? Second Scene ?

After seeing Tamanna topless and her lovely ?boobs? , I am aroused and can't control my emotions and decide to follow her. I follow her to her changing room where she decides to have a bath being topless. She knew I was following her and deliberately she shows her lovely wet ? boobs ? while having bath just to signal that she is ready to have sex with me and wants me to get on to her. She gives a side pose panting and desperate for sex.

? Third Scene ?

After almost getting excited and having my dick erected by her sexual seduction, I just decide to voyeur her and her more of lovely sights of her ? boobs ? and body. She is even more sexually aggressive and decides to get ready for sex. After her bath she puts on her leggings and starts exercising just to puff her ? boobs ? and her body up. She is lifting weights topless and she looks damn heavenly fuckingly hot and sexy in this scene. Just feel like going and grabbing her and suck her ? boobs ?

? Fourth Scene ?

I almost wet my pants seeing her seduction and can't wait no more to grope her and Fuck her. She realises that she too cant control her feelings no more and gets to her dancing attire and starts seducing with her item song dance just invite me for sex with her. She just shows her ? boobs ? indirectly inviting me to kiss or suck her ? boobs ?.

? Fifth Scene ?

Finally I decide to grope her and begin to kiss her lovely body before sucking her ? boobs ? .

Who am I? Take a guess, I is a famous celebrity who is gonna kiss her lovely ? boobs ? in the next upcoming gif...

Wait and watch...

U can upload which gif of tamanna needs to made where in her a hero celebrity is kissing her ? boobs ? will be editing that...
It should suit the sex story mentioned aboved ...

? Andrea Jeremiah ? Police Strip Search and Alcohol Test ? Valiyavan Movie ? Scene 1?

? Sexy Andrea is caught by the police to check for alcohol breath test ?

? The police ask her to take a walk ?

? Seeing her sexy walk, police blackmail her to strip and go topless ?

? Andrea out of fear asks why is that she has to go topless and show her sexy boobs ?

? Andrea Jeremiah ? Police Strip Search and alcohol test ? Valiyavan movie ? Scene 2 ?

? Sexy Andrea Jeremiah has shown her lovely boobs in screen test ?

? Next Andrea is scared as to what the police will do to her ?

? Coz she has shown her lovely boobs which are Suckable and fears the police might suck her boobs ?

? Out of fear she is panting for breadth ?

? Ayesha Takia Sex Scenes ?

My first crush who's ? Boobs ? are the best I have seen is Ayesha Takia...

? Scene 1 ?

Ayesha Takia is a newbie in the college and she is joining as a fresher. She decides to draw attention of everyone in the college by showcasing her biggest assets ? boobs?. So she enters the college topless with her bouncing big milk Factory ? boobs ? . Everyone notices her and then college stands still...

? Scene 2 ?

Ayesha takia' s big milk Factory ? boobs ? has mesmerised everyone in the college. Everyone wants to grope and suck those ? boobs? but are afraid to do so. I somehow gather courage and go and grope her lovely body from behind. She gets shocked but also pleasured. She looks back as to who has groped her...

upload pic

? Scene 3?

Ayesha takia gets excited to have sex but she doesn't tell. She tells that if I have to Fuck her and suck her ? boobs ? I have to marry her and to which I agree. We then immediately go to her hostel room for sex . She has come prepared and takes out her oil bottle and starts massaging her big lovely boobs just to signal that she is ready for sex...

? Scene 4 ?

After her lovely ? boobs ? massage I pull her over to the bed and start feeling her big milk Factory ? boobs ?. She starts enjoying the pleasure and starts moaning...

I am Fardeen Khan in this sex story.

Last edited:
? Aishwarya Rai Sex Story ?

Aishwarya Rai is the most beautiful woman in the world and is Miss world. In this sex story she's working as an item dancer and sex worker.

? Scene 1?

Aishwarya Rai is a terrific and beautiful item dancer who is currently dancing on her kajra re song. To earn more and attract more audience she goes topless and dances showing her lovely ? boobs ? ... I and others in the bar are stunned and start watering in the mouth...

free image hosting

? Scene 2 ?

Seeing her topless dance I couldn't resist and directly approach her and ask her what's her professional charges. She says she's miss world and that I can't afford her. I told yes that's true and then came off. But she was starving for sex and told me to come and meet her in her room and she would tell the details there. I couldn't believe and was super excited and followed her to her room. There she was dressed in a super sexy red Saree but without blouse or bra. She was juts standing topless showing her lovely ? boobs ? again...
I asked her about the charges but she told that she liked me and no charges required. I felt happy and doubted there could be some problem but couldn't resist seeing her inviting me to have sex with her. So I just go behind her and gently start feeling her body and kissing her neck...

? Scene 3 ?

We are into foreplay and AISH tells to pay the charges. But it's already too late coz I have started groping her lovely ? boobs ? and already in the mood for sex. She also has entered the mood and the sex starts ...

I am Dylan McDermott in this sex story

Last edited:
? Nancy Momoland Sex Story ?

Nancy Jewel Mcdonie is the cutest, sexiest, hottest k pop dancer ever.

In this sex story she's a famous celebrity as she is and I am her big fan trying to persuade her to be my friend and have sex with me.

? Scene 1 ?

Nancy with her k pop group Momoland are performing a concert. But since already so many concerts and k pop dancers are already there not much audience were there. So the group decides to improvise and tell Nancy to go topless and dance. She refuses coz she's shy but ultimately she agrees to dance topless for the good of her group = so lovely. She starts dancing topless and soon many gather including me to see her dance and her lovely ? boobs ?

upload image

? Scene 2 ?

I instantly become a big fan of Nancy and start following her anywhere she goes. Not stalking her but just admiring her. I meet Nancy in another concert where again she is performing topless showing her lovely ? boobs ? and again mesmerizing and hyponisting many people. She looks stunning as usual...

? Scene 3 ?

I finally get to meet her in another concert promotion. Nancy and her friends had come and were in photo session. I disguised as a photographer approach Nancy and start taking photos of her from all angles. I then trick Nancy to go topless for better publicity and more audience reactions. She refuses initially but later agrees to go topless in jeans. She keeps looking at her lovely ? boobs ? which everyone is looking at. She is scared but yet bold to go topless for photoshoot in a sexy jeans...

? Scene 4 ?

I now become her official sexual photographer coz her topless jeans photoshoot goes viral and she becomes global phenomenon instantly. I wanted to be with her and explore her sexual body whenever I had the chance. I tell Nancy to go topless in jeans shorts which would be more sensual and sexual appeal to the audience. She is scared initially but later agrees to do so. And as usual I get to see her topless ? boobs ? in this stunning jeans shorts...

? Scene 4 ?

Nancy topless photoshoot becomes a big global viral hit. I become her official photographer and her close to her. I could make her go topless for the sake of photoshoot or trick her to go topless for see her lovely ? boobs ?. Next photoshoot was in Asia awards function and I told Nancy to go topless in micro mini skirt to show her ? boobs and thighs ?... She looks stunning as always and to add to her seduction the way she re removes her mask she looks even more sexy...

? Scene 6 ?

I get to take different angles and different positions topless photos of Nancy. In this photoshoot she's sitting topless showing her lovely ? boobs ?. I ask her how she's feeling. To which she replies by just smiling and shrugging her shoulders.

Last edited:

In this sex story she's a famous celebrity as she is and I am her big fan trying to persuade her to be my friend and have sex with me.

? Scene 1 ?

Nancy with her k pop group Momoland are performing a concert. But since already so many concerts and k pop dancers are already there not much audience were there. So the group decides to improvise and tell Nancy to go topless and dance. She refuses coz she's shy but ultimately she agrees to dance topless for the good of her group = so lovely. She starts dancing topless and soon many gather including me to see her dance and her lovely ? boobs ?

upload image

? Scene 2 ?

I instantly become a big fan of Nancy and start following her anywhere she goes. Not stalking her but just admiring her. I meet Nancy in another concert where again she is performing topless showing her lovely ? boobs ? and again mesmerizing and hyponisting many people. She looks stunning as usual...

? Scene 3 ?

I finally get to meet her in another concert promotion. Nancy and her friends had come and were in photo session. I disguised as a photographer approach Nancy and start taking photos of her from all angles. I then trick Nancy to go topless for better publicity and more audience reactions. She refuses initially but later agrees to go topless in jeans. She keeps looking at her lovely ? boobs ? which everyone is looking at. She is scared but yet bold to go topless for photoshoot in a sexy jeans...

? Scene 4 ?

I now become her official sexual photographer coz her topless jeans photoshoot goes viral and she becomes global phenomenon instantly. I wanted to be with her and explore her sexual body whenever I had the chance. I tell Nancy to go topless in jeans shorts which would be more sensual and sexual appeal to the audience. She is scared initially but later agrees to do so. And as usual I get to see her topless ? boobs ? in this stunning jeans shorts...

? Scene 4 ?

Nancy topless photoshoot becomes a big global viral hit. I become her official photographer and her close to her. I could make her go topless for the sake of photoshoot or trick her to go topless for see her lovely ? boobs ?. Next photoshoot was in Asia awards function and I told Nancy to go topless in micro mini skirt to show her ? boobs and thighs ?... She looks stunning as always and to add to her seduction the way she re removes her mask she looks even more sexy...

? Scene 6 ?

I get to take different angles and different positions topless photos of Nancy. In this photoshoot she's sitting topless showing her lovely ? boobs ?. I ask her how she's feeling. To which she replies by just smiling and shrugging her shoulders.

Amritha aiyer story pls

In this fantasy sex story would like to take u thru a scene by scene description of how Tamanna Bhatia Seduces Me for Sexual Encounters with her...

? First Scene ?

Tamanna Bhatia is relaxing in a swimming pool. I just walk by and spot her and start oogling at her and her lovely curves. Tamanna takes a note of this and she enjoys the man look of her figure. She makes a plan to seduce me. She goes topless and removes her bikini bra top and shows her lovely ?Boobs? and sexually arouses me and many others who are near the swimming pool. She sends a flying kiss to me and just walks away.

? Second Scene ?

After seeing Tamanna topless and her lovely ?boobs? , I am aroused and can't control my emotions and decide to follow her. I follow her to her changing room where she decides to have a bath being topless. She knew I was following her and deliberately she shows her lovely wet ? boobs ? while having bath just to signal that she is ready to have sex with me and wants me to get on to her. She gives a side pose panting and desperate for sex.

? Third Scene ?

After almost getting excited and having my dick erected by her sexual seduction, I just decide to voyeur her and her more of lovely sights of her ? boobs ? and body. She is even more sexually aggressive and decides to get ready for sex. After her bath she puts on her leggings and starts exercising just to puff her ? boobs ? and her body up. She is lifting weights topless and she looks damn heavenly fuckingly hot and sexy in this scene. Just feel like going and grabbing her and suck her ? boobs ?

? Fourth Scene ?

I almost wet my pants seeing her seduction and can't wait no more to grope her and Fuck her. She realises that she too cant control her feelings no more and gets to her dancing attire and starts seducing with her item song dance just invite me for sex with her. She just shows her ? boobs ? indirectly inviting me to kiss or suck her ? boobs ?.

? Fifth Scene ?

Finally I decide to grope her and begin to kiss her lovely body before sucking her ? boobs ? .

Who am I? Take a guess, I is a famous celebrity who is gonna kiss her lovely ? boobs ? in the next upcoming gif...

Wait and watch...

U can upload which gif of tamanna needs to made where in her a hero celebrity is kissing her ? boobs ? will be editing that...
It should suit the sex story mentioned abov

? Scene 1 ?

upload image

? Scene 2 ?

? Scene 3 ?

? Scene 4 ?

? Scene 4 ?

? Scene 6 ?

Very sensual and erotic

? Scene 1 ?

? Scene 2 ?

best gift pic

? Scene 3 ?

? Scene 4 ?

? Scene 5 ?

? Scene 6 ?

I get to take different angles and different positions topless photos of Nancy. In this photoshoot she's sitting topless showing her lovely ? boobs ?. I ask her how she's feeling. To which she replies by just smiling and shrugging her shoulders...

? Scene 7 ?

I can no longer hide my sexual feelings for her and tell Nancy that I love her and want to sleep with her. She gets shocked and she refuses my proposal. I try to convince her but she's confused whether to accept or not. Then I take the help of her friend in trying to persuade her to love me. Her friend agrees and talks to Nancy. Nancy finally agrees and wants to be my lover / girl friend. I ask Nancy to go topless and show her lovely ? Boobs ? so that we can make love to each other. She is scared to do so. I again take her friend's help who then makes Nancy agree reluctantly , by standing behind her and helping Nancy strip topless....

? Scene 8 ?

I finally tell Nancy that let's make love to each other now and here only. She tells everyone is there and so it's impossible. I agree to that but tell her to seduce me further before our sexual encounter. She is scared again and again we take help of her friend who is sitting beside her and helping Nancy to seduce me. Nancy goes topless again showing her lovely ? boobs ? and goes further ahead by showing lovely thighs and trying to show her camel toe. I just couldn't ask for more of sensual seduction...

I am myself - poobajfan in this sex story with Nancy???

Last edited:
? Aishwarya Rai Sex Story ?

Aishwarya Rai is the most beautiful woman in the world and is Miss world. In this sex story she's working as an item dancer and sex worker.

? Scene 1?

Aishwarya Rai is a terrific and beautiful item dancer who is currently dancing on her kajra re song. To earn more and attract more audience she goes topless and dances showing her lovely ? boobs ? ... I and others in the bar are stunned and start watering in the mouth...

free image hosting

? Scene 2 ?

Seeing her topless dance I couldn't resist and directly approach her and ask her what's her professional charges. She says she's miss world and that I can't afford her. I told yes that's true and then came off. But she was starving for sex and told me to come and meet her in her room and she would tell the details there. I couldn't believe and was super excited and followed her to her room. There she was dressed in a super sexy red Saree but without blouse or bra. She was juts standing topless showing her lovely ? boobs ? again...
I asked her about the charges but she told that she liked me and no charges required. I felt happy and doubted there could be some problem but couldn't resist seeing her inviting me to have sex with her. So I just go behind her and gently start feeling her body and kissing her neck...

? Scene 3 ?

We are into foreplay and AISH tells to pay the charges. But it's already too late coz I have started groping her lovely ? boobs ? and already in the mood for sex. She also has entered the mood and the sex starts ...

I am Dylan McDermott in this sex story
I really like ur gifs I m fan of it but very disappointed u didn't make of smriti mandhana i don't know how to send gifs I hope you do gifs on her one day

? First Scene ?

? Second Scene ?

? Third Scene ?

? Fourth Scene ?

? Fifth Scene ?

Wait and watch...

It should suit the sex story mentioned aboved ...
Awesome ?

Back