• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story ? Actresses Gif Sex Stories ? Scene by Scene Description ?

Who's sex story u liked the most?

• Poonam Bajwa

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • Tamanna Bhatia

Votes: 256 25.1%
  • Rashi Khanna

Votes: 125 12.3%
  • Andrea Jeremiah

Votes: 53 5.2%
  • Aishwarya Rai

Votes: 99 9.7%
  • Nancy Momoland

Votes: 50 4.9%
  • Kareena Kapoor

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • Ayesha Takia

Votes: 56 5.5%
  • Rakul Preeth

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • Others

Votes: 99 9.7%

• Total voters
Dude I am free after next Wednesday...
Will do ur gif then
Will be doing only one OK

The one which u sent is not a HD gif, will try some other HD gif if I find any gud one OK of Smriti Mandanna

Got a bit irritated but can understand

In another 10 days u will have ur gif

There are few others also waiting
I understand, even I felt that I was irritating u by asking for it several times
I m extremely sorry for that ???
And thank u for taking my request I will wait for your edits
I won't disturb you again
once again sorry for continuously disturbing you

I understand, even I felt that I was irritating u by asking for it several times
I m extremely sorry for that ???
And thank u for taking my request I will wait for your edits
I won't disturb you again
once again sorry for continuously disturbing you
Ohkk

How to tag u in post?

Check my gif requests page

Once done will tag u with the gif

? Aishwarya Rai Sex Story ?

Aishwarya Rai is the most beautiful woman in the world and is Miss world. In this sex story she's working as an item dancer and sex worker.

? Scene 1?

Aishwarya Rai is a terrific and beautiful item dancer who is currently dancing on her kajra re song. To earn more and attract more audience she goes topless and dances showing her lovely ? boobs ? ... I and others in the bar are stunned and start watering in the mouth...

free image hosting

? Scene 2 ?

Seeing her topless dance I couldn't resist and directly approach her and ask her what's her professional charges. She says she's miss world and that I can't afford her. I told yes that's true and then came off. But she was starving for sex and told me to come and meet her in her room and she would tell the details there. I couldn't believe and was super excited and followed her to her room. There she was dressed in a super sexy red Saree but without blouse or bra. She was juts standing topless showing her lovely ? boobs ? again...
I asked her about the charges but she told that she liked me and no charges required. I felt happy and doubted there could be some problem but couldn't resist seeing her inviting me to have sex with her. So I just go behind her and gently start feeling her body and kissing her neck...

? Scene 3 ?

We are into foreplay and AISH tells to pay the charges. But it's already too late coz I have started groping her lovely ? boobs ? and already in the mood for sex. She also has entered the mood and the sex starts ...

I am Dylan McDermott in this sex story
do more of her

? Tamanna Bhatia ? Short Sex Movie ? BoobyBelly ? 6 Scenes in one Gif ?

Scene 1 : Tamanna Getting Ready for Boobs Sucking Sex

Scene 2 : Tamanna Seducing Topless with Her Kiss

Scene 3 : Tamanna Tempting with her Wet Topless Body

Scene 4 : Tamanna Working out to have Aggressive Sex

Scene 5 : Tamanna Inviting to have Sexy Boobs Sucked

Scene 6 : Tamanna Gets Boobs Sucked

? Andrea Jeremiah ? Police Strip Search ? Short Movie ? Sexy Topless Alcohol Test ?

Scene 1 : Andrea Jeremiah Afraid by Forced Strip Search going Topless

Scene 2: Andrea Jeremiah asks why she has to be topless while doing Alcohol Strip Walk Test

Scene 3 : Andrea Jeremiah Is angry but is obliged to follow the Alcohol Strip Topless Walk Test

Back