• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story ? Actresses Gif Sex Stories ? Scene by Scene Description ?

Who's sex story u liked the most?

• Poonam Bajwa

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • Tamanna Bhatia

Votes: 256 25.1%
  • Rashi Khanna

Votes: 125 12.3%
  • Andrea Jeremiah

Votes: 53 5.2%
  • Aishwarya Rai

Votes: 99 9.7%
  • Nancy Momoland

Votes: 50 4.9%
  • Kareena Kapoor

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • Ayesha Takia

Votes: 56 5.5%
  • Rakul Preeth

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • Others

Votes: 99 9.7%

• Total voters
? Ayesha Takia Sex Scenes ?

My first crush who's ? Boobs ? are the best I have seen is Ayesha Takia...

? Scene 1 ?

Ayesha Takia is a newbie in the college and she is joining as a fresher. She decides to draw attention of everyone in the college by showcasing her biggest assets ? boobs?. So she enters the college topless with her bouncing big milk Factory ? boobs ? . Everyone notices her and then college stands still...

? Scene 2 ?

Ayesha takia' s big milk Factory ? boobs ? has mesmerised everyone in the college. Everyone wants to grope and suck those ? boobs? but are afraid to do so. I somehow gather courage and go and grope her lovely body from behind. She gets shocked but also pleasured. She looks back as to who has groped her...

upload pic

? Scene 3?

Ayesha takia gets excited to have sex but she doesn't tell. She tells that if I have to Fuck her and suck her ? boobs ? I have to marry her and to which I agree. We then immediately go to her hostel room for sex . She has come prepared and takes out her oil bottle and starts massaging her big lovely boobs just to signal that she is ready for sex...

? Scene 4 ?

After her lovely ? boobs ? massage I pull her over to the bed and start feeling her big milk Factory ? boobs ?. She starts enjoying the pleasure and starts moaning...

I am Fardeen Khan in this sex story.
how to create these realistic gifs?

Back