• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story ? Actresses Gif Sex Stories ? Scene by Scene Description ?

Who's sex story u liked the most?

• Poonam Bajwa

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • Tamanna Bhatia

Votes: 256 25.1%
  • Rashi Khanna

Votes: 125 12.3%
  • Andrea Jeremiah

Votes: 53 5.2%
  • Aishwarya Rai

Votes: 99 9.7%
  • Nancy Momoland

Votes: 50 4.9%
  • Kareena Kapoor

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • Ayesha Takia

Votes: 56 5.5%
  • Rakul Preeth

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • Others

Votes: 99 9.7%

• Total voters
? Tamanna Fantasy Sex Story ?

Tamanna Bhatia is a dream girl milky Beauty for many and also for me.

In this fantasy sex story would like to take u thru a scene by scene description of how Tamanna Bhatia Seduces Me for Sexual Encounters with her...

? First Scene ?

Tamanna Bhatia is relaxing in a swimming pool. I just walk by and spot her and start oogling at her and her lovely curves. Tamanna takes a note of this and she enjoys the man look of her figure. She makes a plan to seduce me. She goes topless and removes her bikini bra top and shows her lovely ?Boobs? and sexually arouses me and many others who are near the swimming pool. She sends a flying kiss to me and just walks away.

? Second Scene ?

After seeing Tamanna topless and her lovely ?boobs? , I am aroused and can't control my emotions and decide to follow her. I follow her to her changing room where she decides to have a bath being topless. She knew I was following her and deliberately she shows her lovely wet ? boobs ? while having bath just to signal that she is ready to have sex with me and wants me to get on to her. She gives a side pose panting and desperate for sex.

? Third Scene ?

After almost getting excited and having my dick erected by her sexual seduction, I just decide to voyeur her and her more of lovely sights of her ? boobs ? and body. She is even more sexually aggressive and decides to get ready for sex. After her bath she puts on her leggings and starts exercising just to puff her ? boobs ? and her body up. She is lifting weights topless and she looks damn heavenly fuckingly hot and sexy in this scene. Just feel like going and grabbing her and suck her ? boobs ?

? Fourth Scene ?

I almost wet my pants seeing her seduction and can't wait no more to grope her and Fuck her. She realises that she too cant control her feelings no more and gets to her dancing attire and starts seducing with her item song dance just invite me for sex with her. She just shows her ? boobs ? indirectly inviting me to kiss or suck her ? boobs ?.

? Fifth Scene ?

Finally I decide to grope her and begin to kiss her lovely body before sucking her ? boobs ? .

Who am I? Take a guess, I is a famous celebrity who is gonna kiss her lovely ? boobs ? in the next upcoming gif...

Wait and watch...

U can upload which gif of tamanna needs to made where in her a hero celebrity is kissing her ? boobs ? will be editing that...
It should suit the sex story mentioned aboved ...
super so hot sexy boobs make anushka shetty also

? Kareena Fevicol Se ? Boobs Dance Edit ?

nerd pics

? Nora Fatehi Boobs ? Beach Topless ?

Ultimate creation bro...... Looks soooooooooo real bro........ Tremendous work........... Congrats bro very very very unique style of creating fakes and making it unbelievably soooooo real...... Great work bro.......

It's been great pleasure for us that we can see her Topless she have bigger dream boobies always wanna suck????
Can u make on Madhuri dixit from Premgranth movie scene like Madhuri walked like this scene
Will try bro ...
U upload the gif here

Yes Ayesha Takia Boobs are Suckable Dry ...?

Back