• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Dirty Talk 90's actress sex chat

Dirty talk on actress hot images

Finallyyyyyyy.....aaahhhh Priyanka.........im cominnnnnng.....look at me when I'm shagging.. aish ... Priyanka....aaahhhhhhh .......I'm doing it.........nnoowwwww....aaahhhh.....aish and ur nipplesss ..........they r touching each other....OOOOOOOHHHHH MAKING ME CRAZYYYYY. FUCCKKKKK ..CUMMMMMM

Priyanka and Deepika is fcked today.........seems like all over again ..........Want to lick Priyanka balls very much......
Deepika is permanently Shemale in my Universe. You know, every fake of Deepika i made is a shemale one. So Deepika will fuck Priyanka.

I'm right now in the washroom stroking my dck to Priyanka Chopra.........oohhhhhhhhh...
Again going to masturbate on various actress pics I have .......message me separately if anyone wanna fap togather ........I have shraddha Priyanka Anushka Sharma Disha's Tamannahhs pics alll around......

I want to create the most epic 90's Bollywood action movie that was never made. It will be titled as, Sangharsh - The Battle within.
Starring - Heroes and Heroines first, Jackie Shroff- Manisha Koirala,
Salman Khan - Karishma Kapoor, Chiranjeevi - Urmila Matondkar, Akshay Kumar - Raveena Tandon,
Sunil Shetty - Sonali Bendre,
Sanjay Dutt - Madhuri Dixit
And for Villains, Amrish Puri, Shakti Kapoor, Sharat Saxena, Mukesh Rishi, Mahesh Anand.
Danny Denzogpa and Rekha in Supporting roles.

The story will be, Danny Denzogpa is a police officer in a village in U.P. and he is after a gangster, Amrish Puri. He captures him and sends him to jail, but Amrish Puri's henchmen Sharat Saxena and Mukesh Rishi are also in the same jail, so they help him break out of prison and they also escape.
Shakti Kapoor is also a police officer and he works with Amrish Puri, so after the escape, Amrish Puri frames Danny in a drug racket and throws him out of the police force. Then he burns down his house and his family, but Danny and his Bhabhi survive as they were out of the house. So Danny swears to take revenge on Amrish Puri, but he has no power.

So Danny starts working in his village as a School teacher. But keeps searching for men to fight against Amrish Puri.
20 years later, Amrish Puri has become a huge Gangster and now he has his agents in police force, Politics, Government offices and media. He starts posing a businessman and hides his true face.
He has become extremely powerful and has a Lair, (adda) in Danny's Village. Where he does all his illegal activities, such as Drugs, Contract Killing, extortion, prostitution etc.

Danny now goes to search for his friend from Police force, to ask if there is anyone who would join the fight against Amrish Puri. His friend Alok Nath tells him About Jackie Shroff, an ex soldier who got court martialed for misbehaving with his superior. Jackie is now a local goon and collects hafta from local stores. So Danny goes to Jackie.
Jackie is in a store and asking the owner for hafta, and he tells him that another guy took all his money. So Jackie asks him who is it, he tells about the goon.
On the Road, Danny sees Jackie going towards that goon, who is playing carrom with his henchmen. Danny sees this and waits until this thing is over. Jackie beats up all the goons and just takes all of their money with ease. Danny becomes convinced he came to the right guy.

Danny :- kafi bahadur ho, akele 10 logon par bhari pad gaye. Mere liye kaam karoge ?
Jackie :- Main kaam sirf paise ke liye karta hoon.
Danny :- Kitna Chahiye ? Main tumhe filhal, 10 lakh rupaye de sakta hoon.
Jackie :- Kaam kya hai ? Apun kisika murder nahi karne wala.
Danny :- Murder nahi, tumhe ek Rakshas ka Vadh karna hai.
Jackie :- kaun ?
Danny :- Ajgar Jugraj (Amrish Puri)
Jackie :- Bhidu, Teri khiskeli hai kya ? Apun already army se nikal ke aaya hai, abhi tu kya jail me sadayega. Ajgar Jugraj apne PM ka khaas aadmi hai, uska murder karega to apun ko police wale terrorist bol ke encounter me thok denge.
Danny :- Nahi, Aisa nahi hoga. Pehle hum use expose karenge, uske saare kaale karname desh ke saamne layenge phir usko maarenge.
Jackie :- Dekh bhidu, tu galat aadmi ke paas aayela hai, apun ko ye sab lafde me padna nahi hai, Apun idhar ich thik hai. Shahid hone ka shauk nahi hai apne ko.
Danny :- jaisi tumhari marzi. Lekin agar tumhara irada badal gaya, to ye lo mera card.
Danny gives him his visiting card.

Jackie then goes home, Manisha Koirala is his wife. He also has a daughter. His daughter is very dear to him. After dinner he meets his daughter and starts gossiping about her school. She is now in 2nd standard, and she tells him today her teacher asked the students what their father's do. Everyone else said that they are doctors, lawyers, engineers, government officers, etc. But she couldn't tell what her father did. So she asks him what he does.
He feels embarrassed and tells her that works for Bhaiji, the local Politician.
Then he tells Manisha Koirala about Danny's offer, she tells him, he should take it, do they won't have to live in embarrassment for the rest of their lives.
Next day Jackie arrives at Alok Nath's home and finds Danny there. And tells him that he agrees to work but he wants 2 lakh cash first. Danny also agrees.

Back