• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Dirty Talk 90's actress sex chat

Dirty talk on actress hot images
I mostly prefer lesbian discussions and pics. I like solo actresses and lesbos only .....don't like guys disturbing me in my fantasies :)
Okay, Let's make Kareena and Aish fuck each other. But first they have to do Mujra wearing Ghagra Choli, Like that song Dil Mera Muft Ka and Kajrare.. Then they should dance naked. Then we will pour water on them.

What are your fantasies involving them?
Just look at Kareena and Aishwarya pics ........set an environment. Ur alone.......fully naked ......I love full size posters, fil magazines having their cleavage pics........i get naked on the bed.....i out the ponds powder on my thighs.....my p**"s and savour the smell ........i then start rubbing my body to aish and Kareena's pics......i kiss their lips .....ohhhhhhhh....I can't go on......i.....have to fuck them......inlook at their pics and then rub my self slowly and then until i cum....kissing them all over their body....aahhhh .......i just fapped on Aishwarya earlier.....now it's kareennnaaaaaaaaa

Just look at Kareena and Aishwarya pics ........set an environment. Ur alone.......fully naked ......I love full size posters, fil magazines having their cleavage pics........i get naked on the bed.....i out the ponds powder on my thighs.....my p**"s and savour the smell ........i then start rubbing my body to aish and Kareena's pics......i kiss their lips .....ohhhhhhhh....I can't go on......i.....have to fuck them......inlook at their pics and then rub my self slowly and then until i cum....kissing them all over their body....aahhhh .......i just fapped on Aishwarya earlier.....now it's kareennnaaaaaaaaa
Let's make Kareena and Aish fuck each other now.
First they will take off their cholis. And show their milky white boobs to us. Then they will start rubbing their tits on each others. Then kiss each other, they doing french kiss. Their saliva is mixing with each other and falling on their tits. Then Aish will suck Kareena's boobs and Kareena will show us her milky white armpits.

Let's make Kareena and Aish fuck each other now.
First they will take off their cholis. And show their milky white boobs to us. Then they will start rubbing their tits on each others. Then kiss each other, they doing french kiss. Their saliva is mixing with each other and falling on their tits. Then Aish will suck Kareena's boobs and Kareena will show us her milky white armpits.
Ohhh....I need to pick both of their boobs and suck them......Kareena will even be having milk in her boobs......suck themmmmmmmmmm

I was controlling.....i now need to really do Kareena.........I want to masturbate on Kareena ......even he r Instagram pics r crazy.... forget about her being nude.....
Now They will remove each others ghagra. They are both completely naked. Kareena sleeps on Aish and starts kissing. Aish throws her arms up, and Kareena licks her armpits. Kareena also sucks her boobies and bites her nipples.

I wish I had this magazine.......i would just get naked and kiss this pic all over.......i once saw a full pager Kareena ad in a newspaper. Wow .....i sort of did my thing and got my cum all over her face on the newspaper....it was like she was looking at me .....aahhhhhhh I miss that way of shagging. These mobile phones r very small

Now They will remove each others ghagra. They are both completely naked. Kareena sleeps on Aish and starts kissing. Aish throws her arms up, and Kareena licks her armpits. Kareena also sucks her boobies and bites her nipples.
Kareena and aish fully nude and fully on each other on the soft bed.....aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....enough......bas... enough......their things ...their boobs....their whole body tightly gripped.......now I have to find a hit nude pic of Kareena and shag.......

Back