• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

English Sex Story AAA - All in All Alaguraja - stories, memes, parodies

what content do you want?

• memes

Votes: 347 41.3%
  • stories

Votes: 417 49.6%
  • parodies

Votes: 231 27.5%
  • hardcore

Votes: 173 20.6%
  • cuckold

Votes: 165 19.6%
  • roleplay

Votes: 179 21.3%
  • female dirty talk

Votes: 167 19.9%
  • feminist or not so feminist

Votes: 64 7.6%
  • hotwife & cheating wife

Votes: 227 27.0%
  • dirtier & nastier & sluttier

Votes: 160 19.0%

• Total voters
Third part plz

Nice story. Gradual development in nayan transformation ??

Nice one. I loved the fact on Mr. Hegde getting hard seeing those pics ?

I loved this one ore than the others mostly images are perfect

PARODY ON CURRENT AFFAIRS 03 - Ohhh Myyy Goddd! Omicronnn! Its very tiringgg! MEN-TELL issues in lockdown

What does OMICRON mean to you?
I asked a bunch of Guys. These distressed MEN TELL their stressful yet interesting stories!

Naren: OMG! Omicron means more lockdown!

For Naren lockdown means servicing his KIARA Bhabhi, his brother's wife for hours together every day.
Honestly I am tired. While sex with Bhabhi is great, she really exhausts me out. I do not have stamina left to do anything else.

She says she loves my fat cock. She is nude all the times and teases me like hell.

She particularly likes getting ass fucked

Honestly I will be happy if my Kiara Bhabhi finds another fucker! ? ??

Najim: OMG! Omicron means more lockdown! What shall I say bro? My step sister KRITI doesn’t even let me attend microsoft team calls!
Kriti locks my door, strips herself and sits on my lap teasing me like hell while I take calls.

I have no option but to satisfy her multiple times on my bed.
And my mom an step dad think we both have a brother sister bonding. Ah! What do they know?

Mr Nair's cock is sore. His younger daughter Rakul came to know he is fucking her sister and now they both are all over me all day.
Sometimes they even make me fuck them straight for 6 hours.

This is me with my older daughter Samantha

This is my younger daughter Rakul stripping for me

When I try to dress up and leave for office my daughter undoes my pants and pulls me by my tie making me fuck her.

Now my both daughters suck my cock until I burst multiple times a day. They both savor it. I hardly have any cum left.

I confessed to my wife hoping she would stop our girls!
But she said serves you right for being bawdy with your daughters.
I hope offices reopen soon

Mr Sanon: I have to go to work in but my wife KRITI works from home due to Corona.
Shes getting all bitchy and slutty wearing skimpy clothes.

Yesterday I returned from office to find my wife totally nude on our bed and the room was smelling strange.
She says I am waiting nude for you but I have my doubts.

Yesterday she video calls me in this dress and says shes gonna strip tease.
Maybe for you Maybe for someone else. Just kidding Gandu she adds. I dont mean what I say she ends.
I thought I heard a giggling male voice from her side. I gulped some saliva.

Yesterday she is wearing this sultry 2 piece and heading to our apartment open pool.
Are you going to go like this all the way to the swimming pool.
Come on Honey. I will anyways be in this swimming suit in the pool. What if I walk like this to the pool?
There are hardly anyone outside at this time she said as she swagged her ass to the elevator.
Looking at her expression I dont think the elevator was empty!

I really pray to god everyday for corona to end so my wife will be back in office. And this dam OMICRON will probably screw up things more for me.
I really hope my wife hasnt fucked anyone and cheated on me. What do you think? Have you seen her with anyone?

Nampreet Singh: This corona has really screwed up things for me.
my GF Shriya is bored and is getting crazy and wants to try newer things.

She is getting bold and bolder with her sexual pursuits.
She calls her Ex to our home. Its an open secret what she is doing with him in my absence.

But you know what? Shriya calling him here is better than she going to his house.
He lives with 4 other roommates. God knows what happens there.

I really hope corona ends soon and puts an end to this phase of my GF. I really love her. Damn Omicron!

Nazgul: My wife ALIA was about to be laid off so she got laid with her boss instead to avoid getting fired.

Their deal - he fucks her to his heart full once every week until corona ends.

To add insult to injury, she makes me lick his cum out of her pussy and ass. She says its part of her deal with her Boss.

I am helpless and waiting for this pandemic to end soon!
FUCK YOU OMICRON! Save me God!

Last edited:
Make more like these but make a one full story like this

Storimemes posted so far

1. Do you think I am a Slut? - 5 updates
2. Parody on current affairs - 3 updates
3. RRR - Rourkela Rangabhasyam Route - 2 updates
4. CCCC - Chacha Chaudhary Cuckold Cases - 1 update
5. SSS - Sukha Saukhya School for 18+ teens - intro

more coming up...

Asssssss

Excellent thread Sammie bro.. I'm waiting for more "Do you think I'm a slut?" series. It is really amazing to see how you develop a small story around a picture. I am happy to see you rocking with the new concept. Great going and I will visit frequently to see how you're going with the stories. All the best.

Eagerly waiting for next CCCC update machi.... seekiram podu ?
Do something on PBS and Keerthi if u can pls ?

I just read CCCC and Parody on current affairs.

CCCC - Pooja Hegde is outstanding. This series has great potential and I can't stop thinking about how many stories Chacha will investigate. I was developing a story on Pooja, but after reading your story, I am afraid to deliver the same quality story.

Parody on current affairs :

Great concept. You can develop tons of stories with this concept. Eg: Katrina Kaif marriage . How ehe convinced various people (costume designer, Hair stylist, her manager, her ex boyfriends, her gym trainer, her sponsors etc.) for her marriage. Vicky was unaware of what she was doing. You can go with WHAT WAS THE ACTUAL REASON BEHIND Sam & Chai divorce (her affairs with various people)

These are very few examples I came up with, I know you can think better than me. All the best

Thanks Silverstone Bhai! Please start posting your stories soon. DesiFakes readers will love your writes.

Eagerly waiting for next CCCC update machi.... seekiram podu ?
Do something on PBS and Keerthi if u can pls ?

Thanks Mama! Have a total series planned for our Keerthy Papa.

It's title is Kedi Keerthy Kalyanam - KKK. Will take time but may publish eventually.

Thanks Silverstone Bhai! Please start posting your stories soon. DesiFakes readers will love your writes.

Your wish is a command for me. I have created a thread named "लघु कथा" and right now posting my old one line stories in it. I will post all stories here very soon.