• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
@Aasur bro, Bollywood Actress Fakes contest - Kriti Sanon Nude Edits Week-1, very very very prefect realistic mind-blowing creation bro........ Tremendous ultimate top-level editing and creation bro......... Looks soooooo awesome great work...... More over very very very happy to see ur beautiful fabulous realistic creation after a long time bro....... Very happy u came back with a tremendous creation........... Awesome great work bro......... Pl continue ur legendary creations bro........

@Aasur bro, Bollywood Actress Fakes contest - Kriti Sanon Nude Edits Week-1, very very very prefect realistic mind-blowing creation bro........ Tremendous ultimate top-level editing and creation bro......... Looks soooooo awesome great work...... More over very very very happy to see ur beautiful fabulous realistic creation after a long time bro....... Very happy u came back with a tremendous creation........... Awesome great work bro......... Pl continue ur legendary creations bro........
Thankyou bro ?❣️ yes I will start posting more Soon ?

Hello guys this is Aasur as you all know that my subscription is ended and I am not able to edit anymore but here is a way you all can help me out with, if you download videos from the thread given below?? I will get 0.10$/per GB Video downloaded. I need a total of 26$ to get my subscription renewal hope you all will help me out??.

I lost my job last month this is why there is some financial crises is going on,I never asked for any help from you all and tried to complete your requests first time asking to help me??.

What was your subscription for, may I ask? For Adobe Photoshop or something?

Bro I use Pics Art, Mint Al and Face App for editing. Write now I have Face App for 3 months, Pics Art for 1 month and Don't have the Mint Al subscription

What about Adobe Photoshop? Would you use that instead? If so, I can get you the full thing for free.

Come to the dark side, and get a laptop :D
I would imagine editing is easier done than on a phone?

Can u please show the way for The Dark Side........ ?

Last edited:
Can u please show the way for The Dark Side........ ?

kxcq5nd.gif

Back