• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Telugu Actress WHITE DEVIL's HOT CREATIONS

Telugu actress and celebrities nude edits

Fake to see ?

• Total voters
#55 Manushi

9CUFsb.jpg

9CUyBr.jpg
Super hot

Hi There
In This Thread Only for request actress Fakes
Rule:

• No personal fake
  • No actress request over 30 age
  • No want to series
  • No Post in here any other pic
  • No under age 18 Actress Request
Bro your edits are awesome plz make on Suman rao (miss india 2019)
vartika singh (miss diva 2019)
meenakshi chaudhary (miss India runnerup 2018)

This post is for the admin of desifakes.com. In one of the threads started by Anju(anju3265), I was facing a technical problem. I had told Anju regarding the problem. He also had promised me that he would solve it. But, unfortunately, it has been about 1 month and still the problem has not been solved. In the mean time, I have sent 3 reminder mails in Anju's private mail id. But he has not replied even to a single mail I had sent. I would request the admin to contact Anju and provide me a feedback regarding the problem. Atleast, a reply is expected against a mail sent to your organization. I hope the organisation would consider my request seriously as, this problem is now persisting for over a month. Waiting for a reply from your end.

Regards,

Bappa

This post is for the admin of desifakes.com. In one of the threads started by Anju(anju3265), I was facing a technical problem. I had told Anju regarding the problem. He also had promised me that he would solve it. But, unfortunately, it has been about 1 month and still the problem has not been solved. In the mean time, I have sent 3 reminder mails in Anju's private mail id. But he has not replied even to a single mail I had sent. I would request the admin to contact Anju and provide me a feedback regarding the problem. Atleast, a reply is expected against a mail sent to your organization. I hope the organisation would consider my request seriously as, this problem is now persisting for over a month. Waiting for a reply from your end.

Regards,

Bappa
IT IS APPEARING TO ME THAT THIS ORGANIZATION DOES NOT HAVE THE MINIMUM COURTESY TO PROVIDE A REPLY AGAINST ANY EMAIL OR MESSAGES SENT TO THEM. INSPITE OF BEING A "VERY WELL KNOWN MEMBER" OF THIS SITE, I AM VERY MUCH FRUSTRATED AND DISAPPOINTED WITH THE CONDUCT OF THIS WEBSITE. I AM ALSO FEELING VERY INSULTED(WHICH IS QUITE NATURAL IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE ANY REPLY TO YOUR MESSAGE FOR A LONG TIME).

BAPPA GHOSH

Back