• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
I was getting thrill now from the situation and I felt like being naughty. I wondered how this was happening within me? I am such a homely housewife, so conservative in dressing and approach, so shy about exhibitionism, so sensitive to male touching and groping; little did I know that the medication was also guiding my senses now. Looking directly to Ramlal's eyes for the first time probably, I smiled.

Me: How long will it take Ramlal?

Master-ji: Madam, I think he needs a little more assistance from you.

Me: Tell me that Master-ji, I am not an astrologer, I cannot read his mind.

I could not take my eyes off Ramlal's erect dick. I was feeling really hot now seeing that 'ready rod', and I was breathing heavily, my body getting taut for that lund.

Master-ji: Madam, you just continue your semi dancing posture, and please allow Ramlal to touch you on your...

Master-ji deliberately left the sentence incomplete to see my reaction, he was an experienced man and readily saw that I had little objection, as by now I was in full womanly 'heat'.

Master-ji: Madam, I promise he will not touch you anywhere else. I think this will readily get his fluids out of him.

In normal circumstances, I would have given a tight slap if a male wants to touch me on my ass, though it's not that unknown males have never touched me there. In the crowded trains or buses, I had no doubt felt their hands over my sari or salwar on my firm globes, both upper and lower, but it cannot be compared to today's incident.

Honestly I felt like being touched now. I even felt like removing my blouse and bra completely because of the heat in the room and also within my body. It not only made my bra wet with sweat, but also my heaving flesh was trying to as if break the shackles of my undergarment. I readily agreed to the proposal, but obviously tried not to show that.

Me: Okay Master-ji, as you say, but please do it fast.

I turned to the wall again and started to swing my hips like a dancer holding the wall in front of me. This time I was more eager to do this action and swung my hips more in a circular fashion. I must be looking awfully vulgar being a woman with a matured figure doing this hip movement wearing a blouse and petticoat and hence naturally Ramlal was also up to the task in a flash and I felt his grip on my right ass check almost instantaneously.

Ramlal: What a gaand you have Madam. It's so smooth and firm.

Master-ji: When it looks so good, must be good in taste also.

I heard Master-ji and Ramlal's chuckles. Ramlal was pinching hard on my macro-sized bottoms each time I swung my hips to the right and to the left. His pinches fell on my ass cheeks, just covered by the thin petticoat, as my panty had already bunched up to my ass crack and I was quite sure Ramlal could feel that with his fingers and readily identified that only the thin layer of cloth was separating his fingers from touching a lady's naked ass cheeks.

wUGk4v.gif

Master-ji: Madam, you are looking too sexy from the back. Ramlal, you are so lucky.

Ramlal: Master-ji, you do not see these things at this age and better keep an eye on the snakes.

We all laughed at his comment. I was laughing shamelessly stirring my round bottom and getting pinched there at random by that scoundrel. I thought if someone pulls up my petticoat to my waist, my ass cheeks would surely look red by this vigorous pinching. My pussy was all wet by now and had a heavy flowing. I realized soon that Ramlal had taken both his hands off his dick and was stroking my gaand now. He cupped my each ass cheek in each palm and was squeezing those like an air horn, as I swung my ass with more force now due to his rough fondling.

Master-ji: Ramlal, be quick, the snakes are advancing!

There was an alert from Master-ji. I do not know whether Ramlal at all heard it, as he was so much engrossed in crushing my gaand with both hands. I was writhing in ecstasy due to this male fondling on my very sensitive organs, the ass and was muttering in sexual pain. I just then felt Ramlal had taken his palms off my gaand and I thought he must have heard Master-ji's alert.

No way. Ramlal was now demanding more! Till such time he was touching and squeezing me and now without even taking permission, he started pulling my petticoat up from my back exposing my fair legs.

Me: What are you doing. Stop. Stop. Master-ji!

I was enjoying every bit of his touching over my clothes, but now I was suddenly afraid of getting molested by this ruffian. Before I could offer a substantial resistance, he took the advantage of being at my back and lifted my petticoat almost to my thighs and grabbed my thighs with his rough hands. His fingers were touching the naked skin of my midthigh almost and he buried his face on my round ass. It was a very sensuous position for me. A male grabbing me from behind, pulling my dress above my knees, touching me on my firm thighs, and at the same time rubbing his face on my gaand!
Master-ji did not interrupt and I had to be in this compromising position for some significant time meekly struggling. L

Lastly I cried out when that rascal bite me on my firm ass cheek over my petticoat and started poking his thick nose into my ass crack. My panty was already bunched up there and now he was thrusting his nose hard there and honestly that was a terrific feeling. Simultaneously his hands embraced my naked thighs under my petticoat.

Me: Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

I could not take that any more and started cumming heavily. My whole body was writhing in sexual delight and the pad inside my panty was fully wet now. My resistance was getting weaker and Ramlal seeing the opportunity without any delay crawled his fingers over my silky thighs and went up and up to touch my most private organ. Though I was adequately covered by my petticoat on my hips and in the front too, Ramlal's hands made me naked inside.

SNCElgEr_o.jpg

I had sexual pleasures with my husband no doubt, but this was entirely different, a new sexual feeling as if due the abnormal situation buildup and the people. Ramlal also in no time had his fluids coming out of his lund and this time I had his 'lund darshan' also as he poured that hot white fluid into a bowl. This was the first time I was seeing a male dick apart from my hubby's! I could hear my heart beat seeing that black rod oozing the white fluid. Oh! What a site! All women love that, but not to go in waste like this, but to be in their honey pots.

I now tried to do mind control as Guru-ji advised me in the morning. I already had my first orgasm out of the total four I need in two days as per Guru-ji. I quickly adjusted my clothing, though there was not much left to do. Ramlal stood there half naked with his lund hanging like a banana again as his erection was gone due to the discharge. My condition was also like Ramlal's penis, fully exhausted.

Master-ji now took the bowl from Ramlal and kept a safe distance and offered his semen to the snakes and to my utter disbelief the snakes started sipping that! But after gulping some, they lifted their heads from the bowl and thankfully turned back and left the room quietly. We all were so relieved and the whole episode ended there.

Not much happened after that, except for Master-ji did give me a better fitting blouse tallying the measurements noted in the notebook and I wore that in front of these two males taking my present blouse off and giving them a clear view of my fair, smooth back and midriff, the only cover being my bra strap, and then I wore my sari, and before I left...

Master-ji: Okay Madam, all's well that ends well. We are saved from the snakes. Thanks for your cooperation. But do let me know if you feel a problem with this new blouse. I will send a couple more through Uday.

Me: Thanks Master-ji.

Master-ji: And Madam, when you get time from ashram in the afternoon, you can come down here and I can solve the problem with your panty also.

I nodded and came out of the room. I was quite exhausted and feeling pretty much ashamed too about what happened just now in this tailor's room.

Uday came back to the tailor's place in another 10 minutes and till such time I had to tolerate Ramlal's ogling at my figure. Coming back to ashram first thing I did was to take a bath and the herbal waters seemed to work wonders for me. I was so fresh again and honestly felt like having another orgasm. Before that Nirmal came to take the pad, which I was wearing within my panty. He told that Guru-ji would replace a new one after each of my outdoor visit. I took rest in the afternoon after lunch and was time and again recapitulating what I did with Master-ji and Ramlal. My ears turned red as I thought of Master-ji taking my blouse measurements, me doing a half-dance for Ramlal's masturbation, and finally Ramlal's rough touches on my lower part of the body. I could not sleep properly due to these horny thoughts.

actressalbum.com_kajal-hot-saree-pics-4.jpg

to be continued...
This is amazing, please continue

She obeyed and began to unbutton her blouse, revealing a see-through bra with gorgeous lace designs around the edges. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. Letting the blouse fall to the ground, she undid her skirt as well, revealing the black garter belt attached to the sheer stockings. As per Anthony's orders, she wasn't wearing any panties, and her shaved mound and pussy lips were exposed. Within seconds, Malavika had gone from a professional-looking intern to a sexy wet dream. She stood demurely before him, waiting for his next order.

n9fckp5r3uf51.jpg

Anthony felt his cock hardening as his eyes roamed the petite, lingerie-clad beauty in front of him. He admired her flat stomach, her tight little ass framed by the garters. His eyes traveled downward, towards her slender legs and petite ankles covered in stockings. Then, they roamed down to her strappy black high heels, a sexy accompaniment to her nylon-covered legs.

"I'm very stressed out today," Anthony said. "We just lost two major clients because of your mistake."

"I'm so sorry, sir," Malavika said, her pretty face looking ashamed once again.

"I've got to negotiate with some more of my clients, so I can't punish you yet," Anthony said. "But in the meantime, put your mouth to work. Relieve some of my stress."

She nodded and ducked under the other side of his desk, crawling between Anthony's legs. She reached up towards his crotch and unzipped his pants, revealing his boxers. As she pulled down the boxers, Anthony's half-erect dick sprung out in front of her face.

As Anthony began drafting a new email, he felt Malavika's delicate hand grasping his shaft, the other hand pressing on his thigh. As her warm mouth engulfed his thickness, he exhaled deeply. He began to type, breathing a little harder as Malavika slid her lips up and down his shaft.

PicsArt_09-22-03.42.1161a838bd0a4334e5.jpg

Fucking hell, she's good, Anthony thought, glancing down at her. What an eager little cocksucker.

Her dark red lips encased his cock, sliding up and down, leaving little red streaks of lipstick on his thick shaft. Her brown eyes met his, and he noted how innocent they made her look, despite the fact that her mouth was filled with cock.

He went back to managing his emails, pressing his hands on Malavika's blond hair and nudging her wet, warm mouth deeper onto his dick. After a few minutes of her tender licking and sucking, her hand gently stroking the base of his shaft, he gave up on his emails and stared down at the sexy intern kneeling under his desk.

She was working hard, taking his thick shaft deep in her mouth all while stroking the base with her hand. Her pear-sized breasts jiggled with her head's movement, bobbing up and down in tandem.

Anthony loved how submissive she looked, dutifully pleasuring his cock in the scantiest of apparel. As he stared into her innocent brown eyes, he felt his stress fading away, and he nearly forgot why Malavika was giving him a blowjob in the first place.

"Fuck," he exhaled, caressing Malavika's blond hair. "That feels so fucking good. Rub my balls."

She obeyed, and Anthony felt a jolt of pleasure as she slid her fingers over his balls, teasing them gently. He felt his climax nearing, and closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair, panting. Feeling himself reach the point of no return, he shoved his dick deeper into her mouth and came with a deep groan. As jets of hot cum flooded her mouth, her eyes widened and she let out a little whimper of protest. She tried to pull away, but Anthony forced her head still, keeping his pulsing cock tightly encased between her pretty lips. She moaned as he emptied his entire load into her mouth. Finally, he released her, sliding his cock out of her mouth.

imageedit_3_8539062053.jpg

Malavika coughed as Anthony released her, a few droplets of cum leaking from between her lips and dripping onto her beautiful black stockings.

"Swallow it, slut," Anthony ordered.

She swallowed as much as she could, gulping down the rest of Anthony's bitter seed. He watched as Malavika cleaned the rest off of her lips with her cum-covered tongue, swallowing the last few globs.

"Was that okay?" she asked nervously, receding from under the desk and standing up in front of the desk. "I tried to swallow everything, sir."

"Yes. You're showing a lot of potential, Malavika. But you're a little bit too much of a slut. You're already wet just from sucking me."

She reddened and stared down at her glistening cunt. "I'm sorry."

"I need to train your pussy to be more obedient."

"I understand, sir," she said nervously.

He pointed to a fancy wooden chair in front of his desk. "Sit on that."

She obeyed, sitting down onto the chair with her hands on her lap. Anthony then pulled out four sets of handcuffs from his desk drawer. Then, he walked over to her, staring at her lovely body on display for him once again. He took her wrists and cuffed them to each arm of the chair, enjoying how Malavika fidgeted her legs uncomfortably as he did so. Then, he knelt before Malavika, cuffing her pretty little ankles to the chair's legs as well.

Looking up at his lingerie-clad prisoner, he enjoyed the sexy sight of the metal cuffs tightly encircling Malavika's small wrists and ankles. With a sense of satisfaction, he noticed that Malavika's cunt was juicing harder in anticipation. He gave her beautiful tits a squeeze again, and she moaned a little. Smirking, he pulled out a white vibrator from his pocket and slid the enlarged tip into Malavika's pussy. He nudged it into her already wet insides, before he attached the clit stimulator to her little hood.

1601056194778.png

He didn't give her any warning before he took his remote and turned the vibrator on to medium. Malavika let out a squeal as the vibrator came to life inside her, stimulating both the insides of her cunt and her clitoris. Soon, her surprise turned to arousal as she moaned, struggling cutely in her cuffs as the pleasure overtook her.

Malavika had never had a vibrator inside her. She had experimented with dildos before, but never with a device this potent. Every part of her body was focused on those two vibrating points teasing her most sensitive areas, and she threw her head back as the vibrator sent hundreds of tremors through her clit and pussy simultaneously.

Oh God... it feels too good.

"I'm gonna come," she moaned.

All of a sudden, the vibrations stopped. Malavika realized that Anthony had a remote control in his hand. Her eyes widening, she suddenly understood the situation she was in.

"Oh, please, don't do this to me, sir," she begged, her insides aching for release. She instinctively tried to reach for her clit with her handcuffed wrists, but the cuffs jangled futilely, securely holding her wrists to the chair.

"You're going to have to learn to control yourself, Malavika," Anthony said, stroking her cheek. "A little slut like you needs to be tamed."

2000x2000.8.jpg

The vibrations turned back on, and Malavika panted as her arousal flamed again. She was dripping wet, her sweet juices dripping onto the wooden chair. Like a bitch in heat, she writhed against the powerful device, feeling her hot little cunt ache from the stimulation. She could feel an orgasm racing towards her, the tidal wave of pleasure so closely within reach —

With a loud click, Anthony flicked the vibrator off. Malavika thrashed around in the cuffs, whining in frustration, rubbing her thighs together desperately.

"Please, sir," she moaned. "I need it so badly."
Hot ??

After sometime, the humping stopped. I could feel him sliding off her in the darkness with the squeaking of the bed. Knowing that he was off her, I reached out to my MIL and crept my hand over her side onto her chest. It was very sweaty as I reached the MIL's mound. She turned slightly to make my hand reach her nipple as I held her big soft tit and squeezed. Her breasts had become sensitive after her continuous orgasms and she moaned.

"What happened?" my FIL queried. I pulled back my hand immediately leaving my MIL in a void.

"Nothing," she replied as she turned towards me. Now her tits were accessible to my hands as I too turned towards her. We were now playing with each other's breasts, without making any noise. She then held my palms over her breasts and after putting her palms over them started squeezing very hard as she wanted them to be loved. I got the message.

tabu-nude-sensational-fucking-picture.jpg

I felt my MIL's hands sliding down to my skirt which she pulled up and theyn slipped a finger into my pussy, which allowed her swift entry due to total lubrication. I lifted my left leg slightly to facilitate her mobile finger.

So here we were after her copulation, my hands squeezing her breasts and my MIL finger fucking me. I was enjoying her administrations as I felt an approaching orgasm.

Then it happened; my hands were furiously squeezing my MIL's boobs and enjoying my forthcoming orgasm, when I felt a hand come over mine and started to press my MIL's boobs holding my palms. I froze, my orgasm frozen in mid-session. I was sure it was my FIL's hand grabbing his wife's boob. He had my hand in his, over his wife's boob.

I did not know what to do. My MIL was furiously finger fucking me, knowing full well that her husband had caught me in the act of boob-pressing. She was still continuing knowing that. What was I to do? It was then that I decided to let things happen they were supposed to. I purposely carried on pressing my Mil's boobs, playing with her long nipples. Slowly my FIL's hands were moving over mine as though someone was massaging very lightly.

Both these actions were getting me to the peak of my orgasm. I was now caught between the administrations of my in-laws and I decide to enjoy to the fullest, whatever the consequences. I was in a highly intoxicated, erotic state. I could feel the hand over my arms coming closer to my chest and in a short while it rested on my tiny boob, which was now erect and taut. It moved over my chest, without losing contact to search for the other boob, which was pressed below me due to me sleeping on the side. I turned upward to let his hand reach my other asset.

Big-Boobs-Pranitha-Subhash-Nude.jpg

The game was now open. I could feel the hair of his hand tickling my sensitive breasts & chest. I did not care if he pulled me and raped me, as my need was very urgent. I orgasmed and shivered myself into his hand, as waves of pleasures swept through me. I felt my Mil coming closer and hugging me. As a natural response, I left her boobs and put my hand over her back to pull her into me. It was then that I felt the coarse chest hair of my FIL, pressing into the back of my MIL. Now his hands went to my back and I could feel a strong pressure pushing me into my MIL, who was sandwiched between us.

My MIL immediately placed her lips on mine as I reciprocated her eagerness. I forgot that my father-in-law was right next to me. It was like I was possessed. By now my T-shirt was crumpled around my neck and my tits crushed themselves into my MIL's big boobs with a ferocity unknown to me earlier. Our sweat covered bodies slid against one another as I felt a pair of hands, of my FIL, tugging to remove my T-shirt. I slowed down my kissing and lifted my head as the T-shirt came off. I was now bare over my skirt.

Pranitha-Subhash-Nude-NudeDesiActress.com_11.jpg

My MIL was in her birthday suit and I was sure so was my FIL was too. I resumed my assault on my MIL's lips, as my hands found her nice, sweaty globes with their upraised raisins. Her hands too were busy pulling my two small pears. Since my MIL had pleasured me in my pussy, I too reached down to feel her pussy. It was wet and sticky with my FIL's assault a few minutes ago and I felt it to be hot. I slipped a finger inside her lips, by trailing my finger from the slit of her clitoris into her folds. My fingers found as easy entry into her cunny and I realized that as compared to my tight vagina, hers was very loose.

As I was lost in enjoying my MIL's boob & cunny, I found the hand, again of my FIL, travelling down my side to my skirt, which by now was bundled at my waist. The side clips came loose and I felt the zip coming down. It was now loosely wrapped around my waist.

I then felt my MIL trailing her hands along my sweaty sides and pushing it down and over my arse cheeks. I took the hint and lifted my buttocks and slipped the skirt off me. I was now on par with my MIL - nude. We resumed our mutual assault with me holding my MIL's face in my hands and concentrating on sucking her lips and tongue.

After some time I felt very slow, yet the familiar thrusts and body jerks of my MIL pushing into me. I realized that as we were busy with our lesbian antics, my FIL had slid into my MIL's cunny box, from behind and was thrusting into her. My MIL was now moaning without a care as my FIL's penis was pleasuring her insides.

aHR0cHM6Ly80LmJwLmJsb9dzcG-0LmNvbS8tT9VadmNSOTZZNlUvVi0zUDZDV3VNWkkvQUFBQUFBQUFBZ3cvTmdoSFdWMlpkYnNFdzlNNXNnSDJXeTJPM1I1X1FZRHB3Q0xjQi-zMTYwMC-0b3AtMTktYWN0cmVzcy10YWJ1LWhvdC1udWRlLWhkLWZ1Y9stcGljcy1wdXNzeS1waG-0b3MtYW5kLWhhcmQtZnVja9luZy14eHgtc9V4LXBpY3R1cmVzLTEyLmpwZw==.jpg

Then something surprising action happened; I felt my FIL's hand come around my MIL's stomach, holding her tight and his hair on the hands rubbing against my stomach as he pushed into her violently. My MIL groaned and must have got the hint. She then started to pull me towards her and in a jiffy, she was lying on top of me, her big breasts prsssing into mine, very close to my mouth. For a minute, her weight pushed the air out of me, but I loved her warmth and sweat. I reached out and pulled her tit into my mouth and sucked and chewed on it. I felt her shudder. She was being loved from both ends.

She placed her legs on either sides of my body and I the realized that the weight on me was not only of my MIL, but also partly of my FIL, who was still mounted into her love box. My MIL was sandwiched between us. Though my vagina was on fire and wanted to be filled, I could just go along with the sex play of these horny adults, as I had not taken any lead till now. As they positioned themselves with my MIL's breasts fixed into my mouth, my FIL started his assaults and the tit in my mouth was being forced into me with every thrust. I twisted my legs to control the wave of orgasm due to this close encounter.

28.jpg

My MIL must have realized this and holding my hand, she guided it to the point of union of her husband's prick, pistoning into her. Initially I was shy and frightened, but this frank invitation to feel the piston in action was more than sufficient to hold my palm against a very slick and huge penis, which was sliding against my palm. I tried to put my fingers around it but the thickness was much bigger.

I compared it with that of Ashok, my husband and this fornicator's son. The girth of the father's penis was way thicker than that of his son, but I did not know how long it was. I was sure that it must be definitely longer than his son. I got a pang of jealousy about my MIL for having got to enjoy this thick rod. I wanted a prick in me and I moved my fingers to my pussy, which was getting wetter and stickier. I felt my MIL shudder her orgasms twice in this encounter and my pussy got a shower of their combined juices.

I too started to feel a wave of pleasure building up and I moaned out loudly and shuddered violently holding my MIL. It was here that my MIL reached down and after removing the FIl's penis from her cunt, placed it directly near my vagina opening. My hand was right there at my pussy entrance and felt this thick hot rod touching my opening. She adjusted by moving upwards and the cock head lodged itself at my entrance.

19821a264b56aae54.md.jpg

Till then it was ok because they were husband & wife enjoying themselves - a little too indiscreetly; but it was in the confines of our bedroom. But now the line of incest was going to be crossed physically. My father-in-law was going to enter the private property of his own son, with the consent of the mother-in-law. My FIL did not force himself into me at that point, waiting with the cock head sliding along the slit of the outer wedge of my tight pussy. Maybe he wanted my assent to enter. To adjust his penis over my vagina, and my MIL between my legs, I had spread out my legs to either side, by bending my knees; I was like an open book, not waiting to be read, but to be "ridden".

I too wanted a release to my pent up feelings in my husband's absence, desperately but the thoughts in my mind were playing havoc. Would I be able to stop his advances after today? Would her marriage break up? What would people say? Most importantly would I be able to accommodate this monster in my small orifice?

But the wave of erotic frenzy presided. I reached out to hold his penis and pulled him towards my cunt as though milking the udder of a cow. He got the message and he pressed forward. The head tried to slip in by my hole was tight, with my fright. Also with my MIL sandwiched between us the distance was awkward for direct entry.

Pranitha-Subhash-sex-pic11.md.jpg

It was then for the first time that my MIL spoke to me. "Darling Pranitha, will you take my husband on a journey to the heaven. He has wanted to make love to you for a long time. Will you please fulfill his wish tonight, please?"

I was shocked to hear that my FIL had wanted to make love to me, his own son's newly wedded wife. Though shocked I was also elevated that my FIL had wanted to fuck me.
what a narrative bro just amazing???

I was getting thrill now from the situation and I felt like being naughty. I wondered how this was happening within me? I am such a homely housewife, so conservative in dressing and approach, so shy about exhibitionism, so sensitive to male touching and groping; little did I know that the medication was also guiding my senses now. Looking directly to Ramlal's eyes for the first time probably, I smiled.

I could not take my eyes off Ramlal's erect dick. I was feeling really hot now seeing that 'ready rod', and I was breathing heavily, my body getting taut for that lund.

Master-ji: Madam, you just continue your semi dancing posture, and please allow Ramlal to touch you on your...

Master-ji deliberately left the sentence incomplete to see my reaction, he was an experienced man and readily saw that I had little objection, as by now I was in full womanly 'heat'.

Master-ji: Madam, I promise he will not touch you anywhere else. I think this will readily get his fluids out of him.

In normal circumstances, I would have given a tight slap if a male wants to touch me on my ass, though it's not that unknown males have never touched me there. In the crowded trains or buses, I had no doubt felt their hands over my sari or salwar on my firm globes, both upper and lower, but it cannot be compared to today's incident.

Honestly I felt like being touched now. I even felt like removing my blouse and bra completely because of the heat in the room and also within my body. It not only made my bra wet with sweat, but also my heaving flesh was trying to as if break the shackles of my undergarment. I readily agreed to the proposal, but obviously tried not to show that.

I turned to the wall again and started to swing my hips like a dancer holding the wall in front of me. This time I was more eager to do this action and swung my hips more in a circular fashion. I must be looking awfully vulgar being a woman with a matured figure doing this hip movement wearing a blouse and petticoat and hence naturally Ramlal was also up to the task in a flash and I felt his grip on my right ass check almost instantaneously.

I heard Master-ji and Ramlal's chuckles. Ramlal was pinching hard on my macro-sized bottoms each time I swung my hips to the right and to the left. His pinches fell on my ass cheeks, just covered by the thin petticoat, as my panty had already bunched up to my ass crack and I was quite sure Ramlal could feel that with his fingers and readily identified that only the thin layer of cloth was separating his fingers from touching a lady's naked ass cheeks.

wUGk4v.gif

Master-ji: Madam, you are looking too sexy from the back. Ramlal, you are so lucky.

Ramlal: Master-ji, you do not see these things at this age and better keep an eye on the snakes.

We all laughed at his comment. I was laughing shamelessly stirring my round bottom and getting pinched there at random by that scoundrel. I thought if someone pulls up my petticoat to my waist, my ass cheeks would surely look red by this vigorous pinching. My pussy was all wet by now and had a heavy flowing. I realized soon that Ramlal had taken both his hands off his dick and was stroking my gaand now. He cupped my each ass cheek in each palm and was squeezing those like an air horn, as I swung my ass with more force now due to his rough fondling.

There was an alert from Master-ji. I do not know whether Ramlal at all heard it, as he was so much engrossed in crushing my gaand with both hands. I was writhing in ecstasy due to this male fondling on my very sensitive organs, the ass and was muttering in sexual pain. I just then felt Ramlal had taken his palms off my gaand and I thought he must have heard Master-ji's alert.

No way. Ramlal was now demanding more! Till such time he was touching and squeezing me and now without even taking permission, he started pulling my petticoat up from my back exposing my fair legs.

I was enjoying every bit of his touching over my clothes, but now I was suddenly afraid of getting molested by this ruffian. Before I could offer a substantial resistance, he took the advantage of being at my back and lifted my petticoat almost to my thighs and grabbed my thighs with his rough hands. His fingers were touching the naked skin of my midthigh almost and he buried his face on my round ass. It was a very sensuous position for me. A male grabbing me from behind, pulling my dress above my knees, touching me on my firm thighs, and at the same time rubbing his face on my gaand!
Master-ji did not interrupt and I had to be in this compromising position for some significant time meekly struggling. L

Lastly I cried out when that rascal bite me on my firm ass cheek over my petticoat and started poking his thick nose into my ass crack. My panty was already bunched up there and now he was thrusting his nose hard there and honestly that was a terrific feeling. Simultaneously his hands embraced my naked thighs under my petticoat.

I could not take that any more and started cumming heavily. My whole body was writhing in sexual delight and the pad inside my panty was fully wet now. My resistance was getting weaker and Ramlal seeing the opportunity without any delay crawled his fingers over my silky thighs and went up and up to touch my most private organ. Though I was adequately covered by my petticoat on my hips and in the front too, Ramlal's hands made me naked inside.

SNCElgEr_o.jpg

I had sexual pleasures with my husband no doubt, but this was entirely different, a new sexual feeling as if due the abnormal situation buildup and the people. Ramlal also in no time had his fluids coming out of his lund and this time I had his 'lund darshan' also as he poured that hot white fluid into a bowl. This was the first time I was seeing a male dick apart from my hubby's! I could hear my heart beat seeing that black rod oozing the white fluid. Oh! What a site! All women love that, but not to go in waste like this, but to be in their honey pots.

I now tried to do mind control as Guru-ji advised me in the morning. I already had my first orgasm out of the total four I need in two days as per Guru-ji. I quickly adjusted my clothing, though there was not much left to do. Ramlal stood there half naked with his lund hanging like a banana again as his erection was gone due to the discharge. My condition was also like Ramlal's penis, fully exhausted.

Master-ji now took the bowl from Ramlal and kept a safe distance and offered his semen to the snakes and to my utter disbelief the snakes started sipping that! But after gulping some, they lifted their heads from the bowl and thankfully turned back and left the room quietly. We all were so relieved and the whole episode ended there.

Not much happened after that, except for Master-ji did give me a better fitting blouse tallying the measurements noted in the notebook and I wore that in front of these two males taking my present blouse off and giving them a clear view of my fair, smooth back and midriff, the only cover being my bra strap, and then I wore my sari, and before I left...

Master-ji: Okay Madam, all's well that ends well. We are saved from the snakes. Thanks for your cooperation. But do let me know if you feel a problem with this new blouse. I will send a couple more through Uday.

Master-ji: And Madam, when you get time from ashram in the afternoon, you can come down here and I can solve the problem with your panty also.

I nodded and came out of the room. I was quite exhausted and feeling pretty much ashamed too about what happened just now in this tailor's room.

Uday came back to the tailor's place in another 10 minutes and till such time I had to tolerate Ramlal's ogling at my figure. Coming back to ashram first thing I did was to take a bath and the herbal waters seemed to work wonders for me. I was so fresh again and honestly felt like having another orgasm. Before that Nirmal came to take the pad, which I was wearing within my panty. He told that Guru-ji would replace a new one after each of my outdoor visit. I took rest in the afternoon after lunch and was time and again recapitulating what I did with Master-ji and Ramlal. My ears turned red as I thought of Master-ji taking my blouse measurements, me doing a half-dance for Ramlal's masturbation, and finally Ramlal's rough touches on my lower part of the body. I could not sleep properly due to these horny thoughts.

to be continued...
Nice

She was waiting for my response and I somehow mumbled "As you wish mummy".

As she heard me give my assent, she hugged me and kissed me again on the lips, but my attention was on the movement of my FIL's prick at my gateway.

I felt the soft, sweaty body of my MIL slide away from over me and that the softness of her body, replaced with a very manly and hairy body. The rough hair tickled my sensitive nipples as my little boobies crushed beneath my FIL. This was again a very new experience as compared to my husband's smooth chest.

This was a totally new experience for me. Now that he had enveloped my small open body, he caressed my face and then fixed his thick lips on mine. For a minute, I thought they were my husband's lips and I responded. His tongue snaked into my mouth searching for mine as they snaked around each other mixing saliva's. After this initial introduction, my MIL got down and went to the bathroom. I was hoping that she would not put on the bedroom light because it would be very embarrassing to see my FIL over me. But the illumination created by the bathroom light gave out a clear silhouette of my FIL. He looked very sexy and the hair on his body looked manly.

images

I closed my eyes as I felt him push his member into me. It was huge and a little painful. I spread my legs still further and bit my lips between my teeth to control the pain of his intruding member. It felt like I was re-living my wedding night when my husband took my cherry. It was painful as he rammed his tool into my virgin territory. But today I was not a virgin, but the few days of fucking had not loosened my vagina muscles to accommodate this monster.

He now increased his pressure and held me close in his strong arms, pressing his hairy chest into me. As a reflex action, my hands went around, entwined in his hairy back. By now only the head of his penis had gone inside and he was gyrating to make way into me. My recently inaugurated pussy was like a virgin pussy for him and he started t push more into me.

6e1f3a86234e14ceb1be7168004365d7.jpg

"God! It's paining, please wait. You are too big for me." I pleaded to him actually whispering into his ear so as not to be too loud. By now our eyes had got accustomed to the dim light in the room and I saw my MIL come out of the bathroom, nude as a cucumber with her magnificent pair dangling ahead of her.

"Mum. It's too big. It's paining. Pleaase!" I pleaded with her.

"Dear, don't worry, if babies come out from there, you will be able to adjust. I will help you." With this she bent down and started to rub my clitoris which sent ripples through me. I closed my eyes and just then my FIL rammed his huge penis into me. I shrieked loudly and if there was any one in the house, I am sure they would have heard. Luckily there was no one home. The pain shot through me as his huge member slide past all my entrances and slithered right next to the cervix mouth. He was very long and broad as I felt him hit the bottom of my love pit. My husband had never reached this depth. I hugged him with the pain and wrapped my legs around his waist and legs to stop his further entry.

QqXerjz2.gif

My Mil was fawning over me as I felt tears slide down my cheeks with the pain.

"Oh my God! You must have torn my vagina. Please stop!" I said to them.

This talk was in fact exciting my FIL and he tried to pat my face and lick my tears to comfort me. We were now fixed between our legs. All borders of decency and relations had been crossed. We had confirmed our act of incest. It was then that I realize that my FIL was not using any protection. Though he was having unprotected sex with my MIL, she did not have to worry about pregnancy due to removal of her fallopian tubes. But me, I could be ovulating.

"Mummy, dad is not wearing any condom. I could get pregnant." I said.

Pranitha-Subhash-sex-pic16.md.jpg

"Why are you worried dear? If you have to bear a child, it will be from our family genes itself. No?" she justified. It looked like she had a ready answer and I was temporarily convinced. "Just concentrate on enjoying yourself now."

With my FIL sturdily fixed into my love box and me with my arms clamped around his hairy back had no better choice than to take my MIL's advise. I relaxed a bit as my cunt muscles adjusted to the thick girth of the intruder. The FIL's prick was enormously thick and filled every aspect of my cavity between my legs.

"Are you feeling ok now?" asked my FIL lovingly. I just shook my head as he looked straight into my eyes. My eyes drooped shyly which he liked very much. He had his own ripe, young Daughter-in-law under his control. He had wanted to bed her much before the wedding as he had fallen in love with her demure style and frail built. What caught his eyes were her small taut boos, which he had laid his eyes upon, when one day she had come home with a T-Shirt, to go for a college picnic. He had decided to swallow these pear shaped beauties at the most opportune time. Hs dream had come through.

thumb.php

He slowly tried to pull out, but Pranitha's vaginal muscles did not to leave this pleasurable intrusion from it's vice grip. The pressure of her cunt muscles on his prick, was exciting Sunil, her FIL. Pranitha felt herself lifted off the bed as her FIL tried to pull out a little and then rammed back, pushing all the air out of her; he pulled out a little again and rammed more deeper. Pranitha's head was shifting from side to side trying to cope with the thrusts of her FIL and her own orgasms sprouting out of her.

She lost count as to the number of her orgasms and she relaxed totally feeling the hot ram rod thrusting. She had closed her eyes to small slits and her mouth had opened out with deep satisfied moans coming out. She could see her small boobs shake like jelly on her chest. The most erotic aspect was her MIL was sitting on the bed next to me holding my hand as her Daughter-in-law was being roughly fornicated, by her own husband.

big-boobs-hot-babe-fucked-big-dick.gif

I was feeling very tired with this continuous ramming, which must have been going on for almost 15-20 minutes. There was no sign of my FIL stopping as I enveloped him wit my legs around his waist and hugged him tight across his back, bubbing my tiny breasts into his rough hairy chest. My whole body was on fire.

I had no concern whatsoever about my husband, or the society in general. I was on cloud nine. My whole body was swathed in sweat and the bed was wet with our joint sweat and the mixed love juices pouring out of us. Then I felt him stiffen and he hugged me very tight and rammed into me so hard that I yelped loudly. I felt as though a high powered hose was let lose into my vagina as I felt stream after stream of his juices hitting the base of my cunt and pumping his seed into my womb. After what seemed a long time, he relaxed over me. He was heavy and I wriggled under him uncomfortably. No words, other than our moans, were exchanged.

Pranitha-Subhash-sex-pic36.md.jpg

He was still in me, thick and hard as ever, with no signs of coming out. He then turned over, with me over him, thereby releasing the pressure off me. I was lying over his hairy chest totally tired. I was completely satisfied much beyond my imaginations. a daughter-in-law is fucked by her own FIL and enjoys it. We lay like this for some time, when I felt him hardening inside me. I was shocked. Ashok would go to sleep soundly after one round of sex.

I looked at my MIL and him. They smiled. "Hope your experience was good" my MIL asked.

I just shook and dropped my head onto his chest, impaled on his pole in me. It was like we were welded together similar to Siamese twins. He slowly bent himself to reach his mouth to my tits. I too lifted myself up to feed him with my boobs. He swallowed them whole into his mouth as I held him behind his head and pushed him into me. I had lost all my inhibitions. He nibbled slurped, licked making me want more. He then pushed me up slowly to a sitting position as my MIL helped me to set my legs in a squatting position besides my FIL.

I was now sitting on my FIL, between his legs, with his thick penis right up to its hilt, into my snatch. I looked down to see a thick cucumber like, veined penis curved into my pussy, shining with our combined juices. I was not sure what he wanted, when my MIL came up on the bed and after putting her hands under my arms, tried to lift me slightly up. This made the prick to slide out a little and then she dropped me. It rammed inside with force. I loved it and got the message. She told me this is called as the "Cow Girl Style".

Pranitha-Subhash-sex-pic05.md.jpg

I lifted myself up and slid down on his pole. I increased my frenzy throwing my head back and leaving me chest open to the fondling and squeezing of my FIL. I was shaking all over with a fury of sex, I had never experienced before. I came with a strong orgasm and screeched my joy through clenched teeth and at the same time I felt my FIL pushing upward into me against my pushes and then he again pumped his sperms into my cavity. He held me tightly by my buttocks and was pulling me onto his prick as he sprayed his cum into my love box. I was surprised as to how much he could store and pump.

Pranitha-Subhash-sex-pic15.md.jpg

He suddenly pulled out of me leaving me totally surprised at the vacuum created by the sudden pull out and then he roughly threw me on the bed and sprayed all the remaining spurts onto my chest and my stomach.
??

wUGk4v.gif

SNCElgEr_o.jpg

to be continued...
Nice story ??

Anthony couldn't believe how good he felt inside her. Her pussy was unbelievably tight and warm, almost exquisite in how it cradled his throbbing cock.

"I'm going to move now," he said.

"Okay, sir," she exhaled.

He moved slowly at first, savoring the feeling of feeling her velvety cunt hugging his cock. As he began to pick up the pace, she writhed underneath him, her beautiful breasts bobbing up and down. Her eyes were closed, her expression one of ecstasy. He knew that she had surrendered to him, at least in that moment.

He hugged her thighs tightly as he began to thrust harder into her. Malavika cried out in pleasure, panting. She couldn't believe how big he felt inside her. Her fingers clenched on the wooden desk as he pounded into her, her body feeling pleasure despite her situation, her cunt juicing liberally against his thick member.

14a54c5752077b8068.jpg

No, it's happening again! she thought. When he slides into me, I get so wet... I'm gonna come already...

Anthony grabbed her hands and pulled her closer so that he could achieve deeper penetration, his huge dick now nudging against her aching womb. "Fuck, that's tight," he moaned, feeling his balls tighten. His grunts became louder and louder as he felt his climax rushing towards him. "Look at me as I come inside you, Malavika."

She stared at him, her innocent eyes wide open, her expression still glazed over as she panted, a complete slave to the throbbing mass pounding inside her.

Meanwhile, Anthony's expression was nothing less than pure animal lust for the pretty young thing impaled on his dick. He could feel his orgasm racing towards him.

"Fuck yes," he groaned, thrusting into her pussy with abandon. "I'm coming so fucking hard."

Staring into her beautiful eyes, he pushed himself to the hilt inside her, letting out a loud grunt as he came. His cockshaft spasmed inside of her, his balls lurching as he unloaded ropes of his thick white cum deep inside of her tight cunt.

The warmth spreading across Malavika's insides triggered her own orgasm, and she began to come on his cock, writhing as her pussy convulsed against the thick mass inside of her.

"Oh my God," she whimpered, closing her eyes. "No no no... I'm coming..."

MM__6.jpg

She moaned loudly as she sprayed her glistening cunt juice all over Anthony's dick and her thighs, throwing her head back as waves of pleasure arced through her aching core. Her pussy kept convulsing around his thick shaft, as if milking his cock, and her body twitched in pleasure as her orgasm continued to wash over her body.

As the pleasure faded, she felt a feeling of shame wash over her. Yet again, Anthony had used her body, and not only had her pussy lubricated itself in response, it had betrayed her in the worst way possible. Not only that, she'd taken two cocks within ten minutes, taking two separate hot loads of cum deep inside her pussy. She realized she could go no lower.

As Anthony slid his dick out of Malavika's pussy and lowered her legs to the ground, she let out a little moan. Her blond hair was disheveled, her expression one of shame.

"Fuck, I'm spent," Anthony said, sitting back on his office chair and returning to his emails. "You can leave now."

Malavika could barely look him in the eye as she stood up and cleaned off her pussy. As she retrieved her clothes lying on the floor, putting them on one by one, she felt utterly used.

Malavika-Mohanan-02.jpg

THE-END
What a story

Back