• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
"Yeah, good idea." He hopped off the bed and pulled on his pants. "When can I see you again?"

"You cannot." Catherine looked up at him from her position lying on the bed, holding the shirt between her legs. Her dress still bunched around her waist. Her black hair formed a halo around her head on the blanket. "I need to get cleaned. And then I will leave this house and never return."

1545383795025.jpg

"Really?" Krishan looked around the room. He saw no sign that Nayanthara had returned. Had this been a failure?

"However I may feel toward you, this house cannot tempt me away from my husband. From my life. I will walk home in the dark this night and never return. I will -" The bed shook as Krishan jumped back on the bed next to her. She looked at him in surprise.

"I'm sorry, you just look so pretty." He kissed her, gently nibbling on her bottom lip.

She tried to push him away, but soon she was eagerly sucking on his tongue. Not long after that, she was riding him with vacant eyes and slack jaw. It was almost dawn when they finally finished mating.

th

Krishan left her to return to his room, and Catherine did her best to clean up the mess. She was too tired to leave for home when she was done, so just as the sun came up, she set her head down on the pillow and drifted off to sleep.

END OF Session 1

#Sai Pallavi

I am a successful businessman. I am married to Sai Pallavi for last 4 years, a beautiful girl from Kerala. We have a good family life and a daughter who is 3 years old. Sai Pallavi was virgin at time of our marriage but coming from educated background worldly wise and ready to learn and enjoy sex. Over the years she had started to take initiative in bed and gave me no reason to have a boring marital life. She is maintaining her figure very well and she can carry any dress on her person. She wears her hair open and they are usually trimmed below her lower back. Her thick mane at times covers her boobs when she brings them in front.

60f499e0f2cb5eabd8fbba64c3396e06.jpg

Since we are in a village, Sai Pallavi and I drive down to city for our entertainment. Sai Pallavi is found of driving and once we leave village I give her car. That morning Sai Pallavi was wearing a short kurta and Maxi below it. Giving both western feel and Indian looks. My daughter is a heavy sleeper and usually does not wake up for six hours once she fells asleep. One Friday morning I had some business at city and I decided to take Sai Pallavi along to spend weekend. We started at 9.00 AM and were cruising along enjoying the view and journey. Sai Pallavi wanted to drive I was in no hurry and changed the side. We would have traveled for 50 KM suddenly we were overtaken by a fast driven open jeep. Sai Pallavi was slightly shaken and shouted out:

"Idiot."

sai-pallavi-in-emai-poyave-padi-padi-leche-manasu-2019.jpg

The Jeep driver must have heard her for he started to slow down. The road was narrow and Sai Pallavi had no option but to slow down near the jeep. We saw the jeep was carrying 7 young boys between 19 and 25 years of age and all wearing pathani. Boys were well built and rowdy looking. All boys looked from Muslim community.

Three boys got off the jeep and were standing by side of our car in a moment. Before I could understand two boys who were on either side of our car had pulled out revolvers and asked Sai Pallavi

"What were you saying madam."

Sai Pallavi and I were scared and begged pardon. Meanwhile one of the boys from Jeep shouted

"Let us take them to Chachu's farm house and then let them say sorry."

All three boys got in our car back seats and one of them pointed gun on my head and asked Sai Pallavi to drive on. We were following the Jeep and after 10 min the jeep turned left on an unpaved but regular road.

30822527_918118838372169_4752101197204780875_o.jpg

By now I knew we were in hands of local Goondas. I was sure that they would take all our money and let us go. I was carrying Rs.500,000.00 for my business and tried to offer some to boys. The boys laughed and then threatened me to shut up or else they would shoot my daughter who was fast asleep on back seat. By now Sai Pallavi and I were scared out of our wits. We drove for next 10 min in silence and I noticed that we had left behind any sign of habitation. We came across a make shift gate and some kind of fence running along for a long distance. The gate was already opened by boys in Jeep and we were forced to drive in the compound.

There was a main building with tube well on side and next to tube well was a place for standing and having bath. There was a huge darkish man sitting in covered verandah on a big takhat and sipping hookah. He had a cruel look on his face and he asked the boys about us.

One of the boys said,

"Uncle this bitch had called us Idiot on the road and we thought you would like to teach her a lesson in manners."

All the boys burst out laughing. Uncle got up from his seat and smiled. It was then I realized that he was about 6'2" and massive in his built. I started to walk towards him and pleaded that there was a mistake on our part and that we were ready to apologize for our mistake.

"That you will that you will" was all that he said. All this while he was appraising Sai Pallavi and disrobing her with his eyes.

a25185f860e75fe4d1f1fd87bf12a729.jpg

He then turned towards me and said "I will accept your apologies and let you go only on one condition; your wife will satisfy our every need."

I was boiling at his statement and started to rush towards him to beat the shit out of him.

One of his nephew blocked my way and said "Not so fast, turn around and see".

I turned around to see that a boy was pointing revolver at my daughter's head. I stopped cold with fear. Now I knew the meaning of impotent anger. I knew I could not take any action and at the same time it meant that my wife who was virgin till our marriage would be plaything for 8 men.

I started to beg him again saying how sorry I was. Sai Pallavi was also crying and begging forgiveness. Boys all around were laughing.

full

Uncle called out "Rashid have you forgotten your manners. Please tie this man on a comfortable chair." They pushed me inside verandah. There was a chair meter away from takhat. My hands were tied to the arm rest. The boys now turned towards Sai Pallavi. Seeing me tied and a revolver next to our child's head finished all fight in Sai Pallavi.

Uncle, who was in Verandah called Sai Pallavi towards him. He said "I will only explain once, if you take care of me and boys then we will let you go. Faster you do it, quicker you can go. Also, if at any point we feel that you are not enjoying then we start again. I am Dawood; boys are Haroon, Rashid, Aslam, Hamid, Karim, Ismil, and Latif. You will enjoy every thing that we do or ask you to do. If I feel any resistance or if you say no to any demand we will shoot all of you."

Sai Pallavi started to turn and go towards the room. Dawood laughed and called "Is there any one here who has not seen all your charms in their naked glory or will not see it in next few hours?"

Sai Pallavi did not know what to say. She just stood there. Dawood said "I do not bother to go in, my nephews and I enjoy our meals and all activities here in open and as far as your husband is concerned he should also get to watch, after all he is also a male and would enjoy the site of us giving you pleasure" Sai Pallavi started to cry again "Please do not add to my humiliation. I will do what ever you say but please take me in the room".

Rashid laughed and said "Chachu she is begging to be taken. Shall I start removing her clothes forcibly and take her here." "No my dear, she will come to senses. The best way to enjoy a woman is when she does everything on her own. She will love each one of you by the time she is on her way home. And if she does not start in next five minutes shoot her daughter and her husband and then we will fuck her."

Sai Pallavi cried out "No don't do this I will do what you want and way you want it".

Dawood extended his hand and lifted her in Verandah. Seeing them side by side was a study in contrast. Tall darkish man and my very fair and lovely wife. Dawood held her closely and admired her. He kissed her cheeks and inhaled her fragrance as a lover would. I could see Sai Pallavi tense in his arms. She had not stooped sobbing. Dawood said some thing in her ears, she shook her head as if to say no but he repeated his command and this time his threat could be heard; he was asking her to disrobe and to keep all her clothes on me, I was to bear the shame of seeing her naked.

He continued to hold her; and was slowly rubbing her back and bums. He was slowly kissing her cheeks but not her lips. I could see one had gone inside the Kurta. No imagination was needed to realize that he was massaging her boobs. He let go of her and Sai Pallavi turned around and came near me. She was red with blushing and attention that she had received.

When she was about a foot away she said "I Love you and nothing is going to change that" I saw a steely resolve come in her eyes. She opened the buttons of her kurta and lifted it over her head. She placed folded kurta on my shoulder. Boys were hooting lustily and watcher her with great interest. Dawood on the other hand was enjoying the hooting of boys and smiling at my discomfort. She then removed her maxi and now she was standing in her bra and panty and her heels. Sai Pallavi is found of good undergarments naturally this pair was no exception. Her figure was displayed at its full glory. She had very flat stomach and nice boobs planted on top. As I had said earlier she is very careful about her figure. The child birth marks had vanished and her slim form could give competition to any model. Her black panty of silky material and black matching bra were possibly worn as preparation for the night. Boys did not miss that. There was a complete silence as if the lust had been upgraded with desire.

PicsArt_09-19-12.56.00.jpg

Even in my condition I was get a hard on. All boys except one who was sitting with revolver at my daughters head came near verandah to admire her charms. She next removed her sandals. She moved her hands back to unhook the bra. I saw a drop of tear come to her eyes. She took off the bra and placed it on my shoulders with other clothes as if I was a cloth hook. Next came out her panty which was also placed next to all her clothes. She was now standing in all her naked glory. Red faced with shame, her very trimmed pubs, waxed arms and legs, waxed underarms. I started to cry knowing that this body which only I had enjoyed till date was on display to eight pairs of hungry eyes. She stepped forward and hugged me saying that we had to live for our daughter and that all this would soon be over. She turned and walked back to Dawood.

Sai-pallavi-nude-boobs-xxx.jpg

Dawood was sitting on the takhat and waiting for her to come over. This time he did not get up. He beckoned her on his lap. She sat down with her head down. As he did earlier he slowly started to rub her back. With one hand he lifted her face towards him and kissed her lips softly. His then dropped his hand from her face to her boobs. He said some thing in her ears. She moved her arms around his neck like a lover. His hands were roaming over her body slowly but with all surety of an experienced lover. One hand was on her bums and other hand was massaging her boobs very lightly.

He gave some instructions. She moved her hand from his neck to lift his kurta. Now the man could be 45 but he had a body of 25 years old; all muscles and no fat. She had to get up to take out kurta completely. Her navel was now very close to his face. He kissed her navel, then her mount of Venus and then her trimmed pubs. All this while his hands were holding her bums. He brought his hand forward and licked her outer lips. Even from where I was tied I could see her shaking. Her mind was saying no to the whole thing but her body had started to accept it. He slowly blew on the clitoris and it jumped at the attention.

Sai-pallavi-nude-pussy-fucking-xxx.jpg

Sai Pallavi could feel the betrayal of her body and did not want me to see that. She bent down and whispered to Dawood "Let us go in the room, I will be able to enjoy and give you pleasure better." Dawood said loudly "No my dear I need to teach these boys the joy of giving multiple orgasms to a woman; and besides you have to think of your daughter and your husband."

The underlying threat was very clear. Dawood was enjoying his woman slowly only because he wanted to do so. The cruelty of his nature was very evident and could not be taken lightly. Sai Pallavi was standing holding shoulders of Dawood her legs were spread apart by push of his hand and her lower body was drawn towards his mouth. Since he had so positioned himself and Sai Pallavi, I could see side profile and every action of his hand, mouth, tongue were clear to me. His hands were very gently caressing her bums and his tongue was playing with her labia and clitoris. Boys were now standing below the verandah and watching with fascination. I could sense the change in Sai Pallavi's body. Slowly but steadily she was getting close to her orgasm. Her nipples were hard and pointing. Her eyes were closed and lips quivering and her breadth shallow. She suddenly opened her eyes as if to stop her body from losing control. She tried to move away from Dawood's mouth and tongue. He held her firmly by her bums. One hand came forward and started to stroke the inner thighs slowly he pushed his finger inside her moist passage of cunt and started to move it. Dawood must have given his attention for 10 minutes and I could feel that she is very close to her orgasm. Her hands were no longer seeking his shoulders for support but running through his hairs as if to bring his mouth closer. Her pelvic were rocking on his tongue and she was almost fucking his mouth. Sai Pallavi let out a cry and started to have orgasm. Dawood continued his ministrations till she could take it no more.

Sai-Pallavi003.jpg

Boys were shouting vulgar comments now and Dawood was smiling as if he had won a major victory. One of them called out to me "Have you seen your wife enjoy so much?" I could not explain it to him that this was our normal routine and that two three times at night was still normal for us although frequency of these nights had gone down from every day to three four nights a week. Sai Pallavi was now again in his lap this time booth her legs were on takhat and her boobs were pressing against his chest and he was stroking her back.

He again whispered something in her ears. Sai Pallavi got down on her knees and opened the tahmat he was wearing. Sai Pallavi let out a cry. I could not understand for a moment but when Dawood's penis came in full view I could understand the reason of Sai Pallavi's shock. His prick, not fully hard was a good two inches longer then mine and about an inch more in diameter. Since it was circumcised the purple head of his prick looked very intimidating.

He said "Now return the favor" and smiled at the boys. It took Sai Pallavi a moment to understand what he wanted. She hesitated and looked at me. I could not do anything and was only hoping that the nightmare came to an end. I just closed my eyes to signal her to go ahead. Dawood asked "Boys I hope the guns are still ready" This was signal enough to Sai Pallavi she bent down and started to kiss the head of his prick. As I had mentioned earlier, we were both very open about sex and used to enjoy everything, blowjob was Sai Pallavi's way to say good morning after a satisfactory love making at night.

SaiPallavilickingandhandjobbigblackcockwithoutcondom.jpg

I could see Sai Pallavi licking the top of Dawood's prick and then try and fit the head in her mouth. She was not very successful but continued her efforts to get Dawood off. Dawood slowly pushed her head down and at best she could take one or two inches inside. Her saliva and his precum were now flowing down from his prick. Her hairs were covering part of her face but even then her discomfort was very evident. Dawood realized that this was not enjoyable for her and that she was uncomfortable due to sheer size. He asked her to get up and lie on takhat in such a way that her face was towards me and her body in opposite direction.

I could understand that Dawood wanted to show her bliss and orgasms to me. I expected him to immediately climb on top of her and start pumping. But to my dismay he came and lay down next to her and started his slow caress of her boobs and her body. He was also kissing her lips, eyes and face like a long time lover. The act was such that anybody would have thought of him as her lover. Between his kisses and soft caress he moved his head to her boobs and started to lick and suck her boobs. His hand moved between her legs which were open to receive his hand. His finger was busy on her cunt although I could hardly see it.

tumblr_mt4nnjHQhV1sivglto1_500.gif

Sai Pallavi loves slow love making and it turns her on very fast. I knew her body very well and could see the small body moments that only I had enjoyed till date. Dawood was bringing out the best in her sexuality and enjoying every moment of it. Sai Pallavi's head was at the edge of the takhat I could see her face flushing with desire. Her body was now dictating over her mind and she no longer cared who was watching. Her hand moved towards the back of Dawood's head and brought his ears close to her. She whispered some thing in his ears. Dawood kissed her lips and said "I cannot hear you speak loudly". Sai Pallavi shook her head and again said some thing in his ears. This time there was urgency in her whisper. Dawood bent down to suck her boobs and his hand was still in her cunt and moving slowly like a piston. Sai Pallavi's frustration was clear and with her face only a meter away I could read what she was asking for. Dawood lifted his head and without slowing his finger in her cunt again said "Louder."

Sai Pallavi shut her eyes tight and brought her hand in between their bodies and laced it on his prick pulling his prick towards her cunt. Her other hand moved below his body and she tried to pull him in between her legs. Boys now understood that she was very hot and wanted Dawood's prick in her wanting cunt. They started to shout their comments to Dawood. He just lifted his head and smiled at them. He then turned his face towards me and gave a triumphant smile. He had conquered my woman and she was now begging him to fuck her. He moved in between her legs and said "Tell me what you want." Sai Pallavi opened her eyes, looked at me as if saying that she was sorry and said "Please take me." Dawood was not done playing with her. He was holding his prick in one hand slowly rubbing outside Sai Pallavi's cut. From my position I could see that the prick was coated by Sai Pallavi's juices. "Take you where" he said, licking her boobs and rubbing her cunt with his prick. I could see Sai Pallavi move her hips to position her cunt to envelope his prick.

766_450.jpg

Dawood continued to dodge her cunt and frustrate her and said "You have to ask what you want my dear". His penis was touching her cunt but only an inch was inside. She moved her heels on his hips and her arms were around his neck. It was clear that she was begging for him to move inside her body; to push his prick in her cunt and make love to her. He was enjoying teasing her.

She cried out "Please put your prick in my cunt, make love to me" So that was what teasing was all about. Dawood was fucking Sai Pallavi's body, mind and soul. He had taken her desire to a level where it did not matter to her that I was close by. She was a woman and she needed her man. He grinned looking at me and then at the boys. He was telling me that at this moment he possessed my wife.

He slowly pushed his prick in her cunt. She was so lubricated that in spite of his size and discomfort she was feeling she was trying to get more of his prick in her cunt. He was not even three inch inside when she let out a cry and started Cuming. It was a sight to see. If my trousers were open I would have masturbated.

ljhtyjjyuk.jpg

He bent his head and started to lick her boobs very slowly. He was pumping her and she was in state of continues orgasms. Her hair were flowing down the takhat; her legs were wrapped around Dawood's hips and her arms were around his neck, She was meeting his thrust with full vigor and was whispering endearments that normally drive me over the hill. But for the fact that it was my wife who was being raped and under threat of her daughter and myself being shot I was enjoying the fucking in front of me. Dawood and Sai Pallavi were both perfect in body. I also maintain an exercising body but Dawood was better any day. Their coupling was spell binding. It was clear that they were making love to each other, Sai Pallavi may have been forced into the situation but right now she was enjoying it to the maximum.

Dawood pulled out of her cunt and with a swift motion turned her. He placed her on all four and was kneeling behind her he pushed his prick inside her again. In this position she was facing me and only a meter away. Her hairs were wet with sweat and her body was also coated with layer of sweat. A lock of her hair was covering her face her breast were dangling and moving with each push. Dawood gave her few minutes of slow strokes in this position. He brought his hands in front and caressed her boobs. She was again climbing the high she was experiencing earlier. With one hand he brought her hair back while continuing to make love to her. Her face was not clear and ecstasy was writ on her face. Dawood signaled one of his nephews to bring something to tie her hair.

Hot-small-boobs-actress-Sai-Pallavi-fucked-in-doggy-style-sex-picture.jpg

I could not understand this part of it, but then I realized he wanted me to see her face in total lust. It was not enough for him to have forced her to have sex with him, her submission and desire were also not enough he wanted me to witness her want and desire.

His nephew brought a rope and gathered all her hair on top and tied them. Sai Pallavi was getting irritated at the interruption. Although to Dawood's credit he did not stop or pull out. When the person had finished tying the hair, Dawood bent down and with one had caressing her boobs the other hand paying with her clit his chest was covering her back and he was kissing her ears, licking them softly. He asked her to turn her face towards him. Moment later they were kissing again as if their life depended on it. His tongue was in and out of her mouth. The kissing and caressing continued for few minutes, I could see from the profile she was in seventh heaven again; very close to her orgasm. He asked her to look at me with her eyes open.

PicsArt_07-09-11.44.03.jpg

She refused; he stopped all activities except light kisses and again asked her to look in my eyes. She knew that he would not let her have that orgasm that her body was craving for. Dawood was cruel. He could twist the soul. He first made her say that she wanted him to fuck her and now he wanted that look on her face and eyes. Last time at least she had her face looking the other way and was in her own world. Tears started rolling down her face, her body was demanding release and yet it was from another man the worst part was her husband, I was watching at a meter away.

It was erotic and it was painful. I could understand her turmoil. She wanted release. She could not look in my eyes as her pleasure was sinful; but then what pleasure is not sinful. Dawood was continually massaging her clit. I crooked "Sai Pallavi, I love you."

She turned her head and looked in my eyes, still guilty of her pleasure yet librated in a way. She started to hump back at Dawood. Dawood also was nearing his orgasm as he had raped me and my wife. He started moving faster his hand were unrelenting in their message then he shouted "Open him". Boys came on my side and fumbled with my knots as they were only interested in sight in front of them.

Sai-pallavi-pussy-digging.jpg

Dawood's face was no longer relaxed; I could see that he was nearing his orgasm. Sai Pallavi's face and body was shining with perspiration. She was meeting Dawood's thrusts with full force and rivers of sweat were flowing down their faces and body. Sai Pallavi started to peak into orgasm again. This time possibly her cunt contractions pushed Dawood to his edge. He held both her boobs and kept on pumping his seeds in her. Their combined orgasm lasted for two min. Dawood pulled out his prick and turned her around. Still on her knees, he held her close to his chest like lovers. He winked his eyes to his nephews and smiled at my discomfort. He picked up a soft towel and cleaned his prick then he cleaned the inside of Sai Pallavi's leg.

Pics-Art-06-25-03-57-53.jpg

Dawood slowly lay Sai Pallavi down and called his nephew. Sai Pallavi who was now breathing normally, said,"We have enjoyed our lovemaking, please do not pass me like a whore to all of them". Dawood said "We enjoy all women together at best I will ask them to treat you softly". His Nephew quickly disrobed and got in between Sai Pallavi's legs. He was possibly the youngest of the lot. He was so excited by the prospect that he immediately pushed his prick in her cunt. He would have barely reached the bottom and he came. He started to cry due to feeling humiliated. Dawood smiled at him and said "Latif this happens to everybody at first time". Other boys followed fortunately Sai Pallavi was well lubricated for sperm overflowing from her cunt. Two of them wanted to cum in her mouth. After an hour of pounding all boys including one who was in our car watching our daughter had cum. Sai Pallavi lay exhausted. I looked at my watch for the first time since the start of the ordeal. It was almost 1.30 PM. Dawood had, in the meantime, sent two boys to get food.

Sai%2BPallavi%2Bnaked%2Bactress%2Bgangbang%2Bfucking%2Bimage.jpg

Sai-pallavi-Gangbang.jpg

SP6_4_5.jpg

(MyPornSnap.top)_full-naked-xx-hot-girl-jpgresize474904.jpg

I got up and wanted to give Sai Pallavi hand to get up. Dawood said "Take her to tube well and let her have her bath. As I had mentioned earlier, the tube well was near verandah. One of the boys started the motor. There was a crude filter at the top. It was like shower at full speed. Sai Pallavi just stood there trying to wash away cum and sweat of the afternoon. She just stood there for a good part of 15 min. I went to our car to check on our daughter and get fresh cloths for Sai Pallavi. As she put on her dress boys came with food and Dawood asked them to serve our plates first.

After the Lunch was over Dawood said "I come to your village Often and would like to spend night with your wife give me your address" I wrote down my home address and telephone number. He became a regular visitor to our House. Sai Pallavi used to hate it and love it at the same time. Every time I was made to sit and witness.

Sexy-Sai-Pallavi-and-Black-man-with-big-cock.jpg

Sai-Pallavi-cock-holding.jpg

Sai-Pallavi000402e4ef0cc6c2f114.jpg

Sai-pallavi-nude-sex-xxx.jpg

Sai_pallavi_nude_sex__with_big_black__cock_xxx.jpg

Sexy-bitch-Sai-Pallavi-fucked-from-back-by-black-cock-without-condom.jpg

SP5_10.jpg

THE-END

# Tails of two sisters

"Aaahhhhhhhh...aahhh... faster... faster."

The ancestral house of Balwant Thakur, the sarpanch of the village, was empty, but there were sounds coming from the storeroom. Keerthi's naked ass was on one of the wheat sacks. Her legs were locked onto the thighs of Raju who was showing no mercy as he was pounding her as hard as he could.

Nude%2BKeerthy%2BSuresh%2Bsex%2Bfake%2Bimages.jpg

"Oh god... Four days is like four years... ahh... suck my boobs, drink the milk... it's tough to drain it myself." Keerthi moaned.

Raju immediately started sucking out the warm sweet breast milk. Although, Keerthi's son Aaditya was weaned off six months ago, she was still secreting milk for Raju to feast on and she had to drain it during her bath if he couldn't suck it dry.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?"

A voice totally shocked them and drained all the blood from their respective bodies. It was Anupama, Keerthi's sister standing in the door of the storeroom with her eyes bloodshot in anger.

Anupama+Parameswaran+in+A+Aa+_2_.jpg

She had come to stay with her sister during college vacation four days ago. She never missed going to the Temple every Friday. Keerthi faked back pain so she decided to go alone, but halfway there it started raining so she came back to take an umbrella. She found the house empty and then heard the guttural moans of her sister coming from the storeroom. She decided to investigate and got the shock of her life.

Her sister, the daughter-in-law of the Sarpanch Balwant Thakur, the most famous person in the nearby 16 villages, was fucking her lowly servant. Keerthi weakly called out to her to stop but by that time, Anupama had already run off from the house.

Anupama waited for Thakur ji to come back home and then returned. Keerthi silently begged her after dinner to hear her but Anupama refused to listen and threatened to expose them which made Keerthi stop.

wp2050858.jpg

Anupama couldn't sleep that night.

How come her sister who she idolized since childhood could do this?

Mahesh Thakur married her just for her beauty even though their family was dirt poor. Their family is helping her to go to college which would have been an unfulfilled dream otherwise. Yes, Mahesh ji goes for days regarding their granite business, but that doesn't mean she should jump at the first cock she finds.

Raju... . While her sister looked like a movie heroine and was very popular in her village, he looked like one of the perverts who got beaten by the hero in the old movies. What did she really see in him? He was in his mid 40s too. Was she coerced or blackmailed? But the passion she saw in Keerthi made her think otherwise.

z0GUFq.jpg

Next day during breakfast, she told Thakur ji that she wanted to go home. Thakur was surprised, but she insisted that she was homesick. Anupama's village was even more remote than Thakur's and they had just 2 buses, one in the morning and other in the evening. The morning one had already left while the evening one was so jam-packed that no woman would travel unless she had absolutely no choice.

J7PccdUnHyfv12vm0EN9VRqhoAuKyrB-EdLA-M0N3gIw6vDFLCHp2eXzPKvozLnL9QRealMUw5dVbE0jfsLedVSfp867J0P107UFmAGslG2MUu5We1KXjnKPAQrOROfMScJ166DSwL3Oi8RaYW4vhFizpyRLF5yhUrB5cGTlcmWaH6hzVKJIoahnbfacig

Mahesh had already taken one car while Thakur ji needed the other one for the upcoming village inspector meeting.

There was a shortcut between villages which was accessible by foot or bicycle, so Thakur ordered Raju to take her. Anupama protested but he insisted that it was for her safety. Anupama stopped herself from telling Thakur that he was sending a wolf to protect the sheep.

Despite a protesting Keerthi, Anupama packed her bag and then sat in the carrier of the bicycle instead of sitting on the handlebar. Raju started cycling. Once he reached out of earshot of the house, he tried to explain.

"Madam-"

"Shut up Raju" interrupted Anupama, "Don't think I forgave you. The only reason I didn't tell Thakur ji was because my sister's life will be affected. But I won't leave you. If you try to talk now or if you ever touch my sister in the future, I'll complain to Thakurji that I left suddenly because you touched me inappropriately while I slept. I'm ready to do this for my sister whom you have blackmailed somehow. Stay away from her."

She had rehearsed this script overnight and wanted to instill fear in him. Raju kept quiet and continued cycling. They soon left the village and came into a forested area, which is why it was avoided during night times.

They came across a small waterfall only ten feet tall which led to a small stream. The water was waist high and they had put big boulders for people to skip and cross.

They both got off the bicycle and Raju lifted it up his head and moving swiftly, he skipped over the boulders and was at the other end. He put the bicycle down and went back to hold her hand to help her across.

"Get lost, Raju," sneered Anupama, "Do you think I'm a baby that I can't cross these stones myself? I'll never let those filthy hands touch me."

She jumped, but her legs slipped on the boulder, and she fell down in the stream. Her bag also fell in. She got completely drenched and had no choice than to hold Raju's hand to come up. Raju recovered the luggage bag.

"Are you hurt?" he asked handing over the bag. Anupama shook her head.

"Do you have any other dress?" He asked and then Anu looked at her chest. The pink salwar kameez was totally sticking to her skin and became transparent showing her black bra prominently.

"Yes, but they are wet too," she cried.

6d338fc26074c9a453df48a8000b65f7.jpg

"Ok then, go behind that tree and use my dhoti like a towel and give me your dress. I'll wash the dress and it will be dry in an hour. I'll guard you till then and I promise I won't try anything." He said.

Anupama wanted to argue but she found no other choice. So she went behind the large tree and wrapped the dhoti around her chest where it covered her sensitive areas. She stripped her dress and gave it to Raju. Raju insisted she give him her bra and panties as well so that it wouldn't look odd with wet underwear making her dress transparent again. Anupama realised he had a point and removed her undergarments and gave them to him.

Raju went to the stream and washed the dress and put the clothes against the neat stones. He also kept small stones on top to avoid them from flying away in the wind.

She then saw him come close to the tree and then he started walking with his eyes closed towards her. Anupama wanted to protest but realised that she had nowhere to run. Raju sat on the floor and asked Anupama to sit behind him so that he wouldn't look.

"Look, miss," He started, "What I'm going to tell you next... I just want you to listen with no interruptions. Once I'm finished, you can do what you want. I promise you that if you want, I'll give an excuse of going to Kasi for religious pilgrimage to Thakurji and I'll never come back if you agree to hear.

Anupama_Parameswaran_PicsArt_03-15-10.50.00-01171eff72c72139afc2df693289d103da.jpg

Also I'm going to tell secrets which are so powerful that I could be killed if they know I told you."

Anupama was totally flabbergasted. Was he just bluffing or was it that bad? Anyway, they had to be there for at least an hour. The least she could do was listen to it. She came and sat behind him so that their backs were almost touching.

Raju began his story:

"My real name is Raj Kumar after that the great actor but no one calls me that as it's not a good name for a servant. I lost both my parents by the age of 5 and was sent to my uncle's home. But he too was very poor. So he 'sold' me to be the servant of Thakur ji which was actually a blessing in disguise. They made me work hard but still treated me very well.

Then Balwant ji got married and bhabhiji looked after me like a real brother. Then Mahesh was born and I felt so happy. When I was 25, they found an orphan girl for me to marry. Life was so good,I was the servant while she was the cook. I loved her so much.

But then tragedy struck, my wife died of tuberculosis and then a few years later, bhabhiji died of cancer. Both of us were so attached to our wives that we didn't remarry. Balwant was just entering politics, so he hired a nanny to look after Mahesh while he kept himself busy.

Without a mother, Mahesh became more spoiled and Thakur was enabling him. He bought him a motorcycle at the age of 15 and he was showing off to the entire village. One day he had an accident and was hospitalized for a month. We didn't think it was anything serious at the time.

Then Mahesh enrolled in a very famous college in the city and with his money and looks, he was very popular among girls. But one day, he came crying all the way home. Apparently, he was having trouble in having sex.

Balwant ji took him to some of the best hospitals all over the country during the college holiday, but they said that the problem could be treated but not cured.

After college, Mahesh's friend pointed out that there are many granite deposits in our village. So they quietly used their money and clout to buy from clueless villagers and then started quarrying. The money from the granite was so much that Balwant ji gave their agricultural land to lease and started using the granite money to rise up in his political sphere.

Mahesh was constantly travelling to co-ordinate and finalize deals. As he started growing older, the question of marriage kept popping up and everyone wanted to give their daughter to him.

Balwant ji was in a fix. He didn't want his son's secret to come out. So he asked the broker to look out for a conservative girl from a poor family. He was happy to meet your sister as she was very beautiful and your father was a drunkard with a land case with his brothers. So he fabricated a story that Mahesh saw your sister when he came to your village and got smitten by her."

main-qimg-fb8d4cf0f2924723ca87ad8d124098ba

A tear rolled away from Anupama's eye. All her relatives were jealous of how they got such in-laws. Keerthi used to get so many love letters during her school years and she always wanted to maintain her family honor. It was her beauty which actually turned out to be a curse.

Raju continued:

"After marriage, Balwant ji fired the cook because he didn't want a woman for Keerthi to talk to about it and the secret to get out. Mahesh tried all sorts of medications but he could only keep himself hard for just a few minutes maximum before his body gave way. Also sex should be spontaneous, not a mechanical thing.

Your sister tried to be as supportive as possible but it only frustrated Mahesh as he couldn't bear the fact that he had a beautiful wife but couldn't enjoy her as he wanted.

After two months, he gave up and then started concentrating on the granite business which gave him an excuse to be away for days, or even weeks, from home. Balwant ji used his influence to win your father's land case in his favor and also promised to pay for your college tuition. Keerthi knew it was all a bribe to keep her quiet. But she was ready to suffer for her family and a bright future for her sister.

After a year, Balwant ji told your sister that he needs an heir and he had arranged for a fertility clinic to take care of that. Your sister went and started getting treatment for the same. At first, they only gave her a few tablets to 'make her ready' before they could implant a baby.

One day while I was helping Keerthi cut the vegetables in the kitchen, she slipped and was about to fall. I immediately caught her by the hip. She regained her balance, but then she slapped me shouting,

"How dare you touch me like that?"

I was totally shocked. I never looked at Keerthi in that way and never thought to use her predicament to seduce her In fact, I used to call her beti at times. I quietly left the kitchen.

2855de31ecfa151c42baf60ab44c13e9.jpg

Half an hour later, she came to me sobbing with apologies. In her mind, the hormonal tablets intended to make her more fertile were actually making her more and more horny. Even my hand on her hip got Keerthi aroused and the slap was to stop things getting into a bad way. She felt ashamed with her needs.

I had no choice than to accept her apology as I know how it feels to be horny but not able to do anything. After my wife died, I used to go and watch porn movies in the theatre but never felt like visiting a prostitute in the national highway near dhabas. I didn't want to cheat on my wife despite her being dead.

A couple of days later, we had forgotten about that incident and started behaving as before. One afternoon she said that her back was hurting so she needed a massage. I didn't know how to deny it without appearing bad, so I reluctantly agreed.

She lay on her stomach and lifted up her kameez. I poured some oil on her back and started massaging her. As I kept massaging, she wanted to go higher and higher. I kept lifting her kameez until I came across her bra strap. I didn't want to go any higher.

She asked what the problem was and I said it was the strap. She coolly told me to unhook it and continue massaging.

With shaking hands, I slowly unhooked her bra and started massaging. I kept making circular movements and the edges of my fingers were touching her breasts. She was moaning appreciatively. I thought it needed to stop before I end up doing something bad and removed my hands.

Keerthi-Suresh-hot-sexy-HD-wallpapers-Height-Age-.jpg

She said, "Why don't you massage my chest?" And suddenly turned up. Her bra wasn't doing a good job to cover her breasts and I could see most of them. My adrenaline kicked in and I immediately ran away. I could hear her laughing while I bolted out of the door.

Next day after Balwant ji left, she called me from the bathroom. She was wearing the petticoat over her chest as you are wearing now. She said she forgot to switch on the geyser and wanted me to bring the hot water from the solar heater in Thakur's room.

I brought a bucket of hot water and she was already seated in the bathroom. She asked me to apply soap and clean her back as she was getting itchy.

I didn't know how to apply with the petticoat, so she removed it and was completely nude but I was only able to see her back. I started applying on her back and I could see glimpses of her breasts. She then stood up and turned towards me. I was so aroused looking at her naked body. She was like an angel.

K3.jpg

Wordlessly I started applying soap on her breasts. I was making circular motions to rub on them. She was getting aroused too. She saw my erect penis making a tent in my lungi and put her hand inside it. I too followed it by rubbing her hairy pussy.

We were doing this and suddenly a vase fell down in the kitchen because of a stray cat and we came back to our senses. I ran away yet again and went into the field. I knew things were getting out of hand. I couldn't betray the family that gave me shelter and my wife even though she was now dead. I understood that your sister was sexually starved but my morals were more important than that.

After an hour, I went back home and went to her bedroom. She was wearing a nightie and crying next to the window. I know she too felt embarrassed at what happened. I went near her to talk.

Suddenly, I found myself hugging and kissing her like in English movies. I pushed her against the window. I put my hands on her buttocks and lifted her up so that she could wrap her legs on my thighs. I didn't know what I was doing, my mind wanted to talk but my body was doing something else.

My hands lifted up her nightie until it was bunched up on her waist. I pulled her panties so hard that they got ripped from her body. Although I'm usually a gentle lover, the animal inside wanted raw action. I pulled my lungi down and didn't even care about the foreplay and plunged my cock inside her.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!" Keerthi shrieked in pain, "Raju, you are so big, I can't tolerate the pain, take it out. I'm begging you."

KeerthiSuresh2.jpg

But the problem is that once a pole goes in a hole, it won't come out until he came out. I kept pounding her mercilessly. Keerthi held the grills of the windows in her hand to balance herself as she was sandwiched between me and the wall.

After a while, her painful grunts turned into passionate moaning. Her insides finally got adjusted to my cock size. Her moans were encouraging me to pound her harder. Her entire face was becoming redder and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

With a huge shriek, Keerthi finally had her orgasm. I stopped pounding her to have her enjoy the moment. She looked at me with a sense of satisfaction on her face.The next moment, tears started flowing out. She covered my entire face with kisses as if thanking me.

1280x720.9.jpg

She said, "Thank you, Raju, for giving me the first orgasm of my life."

But my dick was still inside her and it was still hard. So I lifted her and dropped her on the bed with my cock still inside. I removed her nightie over her head.

I admired her breasts. They were so perfectly round and shapely just like yours with pinkish brown nipples. I plunged my head and started sucking and licking them one by one. While doing so, I slowly started moving inside her.

Keerthi was overwhelmed with emotions. First, I pounded her like an animal, but now I was doing it slow in a rhythm while sucking her breasts. She started moaning appreciatively.

It continued until she had her second orgasm. I too couldn't control myself anymore and came inside her. It was the first time I came inside a woman after nearly a decade and I kept ejaculating inside her filling her womb completely. My starved penis finally got satisfied and slowly came out flaccid.

keerthy-suresh-big-boobs-images.jpg

We realised that we are too trapped souls who found each other. Sex is a basic need for every human just like hunger and we are entitled to have it. We started having it every day and since Balwant ji was busy with elections and Mahesh with the granite business. We had plenty of time. Sometimes when Balwant ji goes to party headquarters, he goes for 3 to 4 days. We used to make readymade khakra to save time and all we did those 3 days was eat, sleep and fuck.

Keerthi didn't get a period that month and tests confirmed that she was pregnant. We were so afraid if it was my baby but I told her that if that's the case we will elope together.

Keerthi.Suresh1-407x600.jpg

We had sex during pregnancy until eighth month and then she came to your place for delivery. Thankfully, Aditya looks just like his mom, so we are not sure who the real father is. She rushed back after delivery just so that she could be with me. Sex made her slim down faster and regain her former figure and giving her milk to me also helped.

She no longer cares about how Mahesh treats her, we are soul mates. Keerthi once admitted that she was contemplating suicide but my arrival in her life gave her purpose. She was also happy when Balwant ji fulfilled his promise by sending you to college so that you could lift your family out of poverty.

Now tell me Anupama ji, should I leave the household and go to Kasi? I'm ready to do anything as long as you are happy."

Anupama-parameswaran-nude-pussy.jpg

Anupama could no longer bear this. She started crying. She didn't realize how much her sister sacrificed herself for the sake of her family and she had said so many harsh things to her yesterday. She wanted to go back and fall on her knees and apologize.

She opened her eyes and saw Raju sitting right in front of her...

Anupama was staring at Raju like a deer looking into headlights. She couldn't recollect how he moved in front of her. She slowly became aware that only one piece of cloth was saving her 'honour', and that not too well as it was slightly transparent.

She saw Raju's eyes and there was something naughty dancing in them. He was looking at her like a wolf eyeing a lamb. He reached forward and put a hand on her bare thigh.

"NOOO! STOP IT Raju! THIS IS WRONG! I'LL COMPLAIN TO BALWANT JI!"

Anupama's brain was telling her to scream but her mouth seemed to have lost its connection as nothing came out.

Raju kept moving his hands up her thighs and into her Dhoti. Anupama instinctively closed her legs, but Raju put his big hands between her thighs and slowly pried them open.

Anupama's eyes fell on his crotch and she was amazed to see the big bulge forming in his underwear. It was like a tent, and something looked desperate to come out. For some reason, Anupama couldn't stop looking at it.

(MyPornSnap.top)_anupama-parameswaran-naked-shemale-actress-anal-sex.jpg

Raju's rock hard hands eventually found its way inside her thighs and reached her crotch. He touched the outer labia of her pussy and immediately she let out a moan. Raju slowly kept rubbing it, and Anupama started getting wet.

With his other hand, he slowly pulled off the Dhoti, the only garment which was between her and nakedness. Anupama instinctively crossed her hands on her chest obstructing the view of her breasts.

Raju didn't care. He knew as long as he controlled her sin hole, he could make her remove them on her own. He parted her legs even more so that he could get better access to her hairy pussy, and could now see her pink lips being massaged by his hands.

zPyXJj.jpg

Raju used his other hand to push Anupama back and she lay down on the ground on her back with her hands still covering her chest. He came closer to her and slowly parted her hands to display her breasts.

Anupama didn't protest, nor did she try to cover herself again. She was now lying on the grass with her hands and legs apart giving an ample view of her breasts and pussy.

Raju stopped a moment to feast his eyes on the beauty. She had a cute face, her breasts, her pinkish-brown nipples which looked so irresistible, thin shapely waist with a cute belly button, and nice childbearing hips giving a wonderful hourglass figure to her. The bushy black crotch hair looked to have been made out of silk with her wetness glistening like early morning dew.

Anup1-5.jpg

"Wow, you look even better than your sister!" Raju managed to say, and he wasn't lying.

Anupama's face turned pink by blushing. She had grown up under the shadow of her older sister, Keerthi, and never considered herself beautiful. She knew she had many admirers in college but she didn't want to give Balwant Ji a bad name for providing free education, and the boys were afraid to approach a girl from the powerful family.

But Raju didn't care about the risk. Just this morning, he had packed all of his belongings in a suitcase to run away in case something bad happened, but the entire scenario has changed so much in the last half an hour. He knew that the only way to stop her from exposing him was to include her in this act of lust.

Anupama was totally conflicted. Her mind was telling her to stop, but her body wasn't listening. She used to hear gossip among her friends in college about having sex in secret but never thought it would happen to her. And with this ugly servant instead of a handsome Prince Charming. Also, she reminded herself, that she was in an open area where anyone can walk by. She was breathing very heavily which wasn't doing anything good as her firm breasts were jiggling. Raju couldn't stop marveling at the sight.

He bent down and kissed her breasts. He put his mouth fully over them and ran his tongue on her nipples. Anupama gave a slight moan. Her nipples became even more erect making it look like the twin domes of Taj Mahal. Raju bit her breasts slightly to give her a pleasurable pain. His other hand was still fingering her pussy as he knew he had to keep her remote control in his hands.

HotnippleAnupamaParameswaransexyboobspressedwithoutbra.jpg

For the next 10 to 15 minutes, Raju kept alternating his work on her breasts. He kept sucking, nibbling, licking, and biting them. He had a huge boob's fetish. He would pour honey on Keerthi's breasts and suck them for hours until she begged him to stop and fuck her. He sighed, knowing he had to stop and move to the next phase.

He reluctantly moved down to her navel. Her breasts were glistening with his saliva and bore pinkish-purple love bites. He kissed her navel and ran his tongue around it. Anupama moaned appreciatively.

Raju's face came further down as he used his hands to widen her legs. His eyes were level with her hairy pussy and he could see her bright pink lips. The sweat on her bushy hair looked like early morning dew on the grass.

Anupama realized that Raju was admiring the part of her body which was considered so sacred that only her husband should see it. She put her hands on her face to hide it from the world to avoid embarrassment.

Raju opened his mouth and gave her pussy lips a kiss. Using his hands he widened it further and put his tongue inside. Anupama gave a loud moan as Raju's tongue touched the most sensitive part of a woman. Her pussy started lubricating and becoming even wetter.

AnupamaParameshwaranpussylickingnakedsexwithbfhardcoresex.jpg

Raju had seen oral sex in English porn movies and decided to try it on Keerthi. The results were instantaneous. He could make her come just with his tongue and it was useful when used both as foreplay and during the period his penis needed a timeout. A lot of men in his area thought it wasn't manly to go down on a woman, but Raju cared for Keerthi and loved to see her orgasm. Plus, he loved eating pussy.

Anupama couldn't control herself. Her hands were moving across to pinch her own breasts and another hand was running through Raju's hair to guide him better. Her moaning became more spontaneous as she lost track of everything. Her body was aching for that orgasm.

Raju knew she would orgasm soon if he continued, but he wanted his penis to achieve that. He stopped eating and got up. He pulled down his underwear to allow his cock to be finally free.

Anupama gasped looking at his cock. Raju may not look like porn star material, but he had a 7.5inch thick cock. It was jet black with a large head like a mushroom and was already oozing precum.

Raju spat on his hands and lubricated his cock. He locked his palms on her wrists and then positioned himself right at her entrance. He really needed the help of his hands to find the spot, but he knew that holding her hands were more important. His cock kept rubbing her entrance trying to find a way in.

After a few unsuccessful attempts, he finally thrust the head of his penis into her vagina. Anupama felt a surge of pain hit her. Despite all the lubrication, her tight virgin pussy couldn't take his thick cock.

anupama-hard-fucking2.jpg

She tried to push him off but her wrists were locked by his hands like handcuffs. Her petite body tried to throw him out but decades of grueling physical work had made him into a rock-solid brute with firm muscles. He had also locked her legs to prevent her from thrashing out.

"NOOO ... Raju...TAKE IT OUT... I CAN'T...BEAR IT... I MIGHT DIE!"

Anupama desperately shouted hoping that Raju might pay heed to his words but her mind remembered what he said earlier - "Once a pole finds a hole, it won't come out until it cums."

Raju had predicted that her virgin pussy would put up a struggle and he had planned it well ahead. He could reminisce the familiar feeling of tight pussy walls around his cock. He knew the only way to make an omelette is to break the egg, so he plunged all he could in one go.

Anupama gave a bloodcurdling cry. It was lucky she was in a forest as she might have woken up her neighbours at home. She once fell down and broke her wrist, but that pain was nothing compared to this. Raju's hands were so tight that it was cutting off her blood circulation. Tears were rolling down her face as her body felt like a knife had entered her.

Anupama_Parameswaran_PicsArt_02-03-12.19.20-012af08d5eae1fca35.jpg

Raju waited for some time for her to adjust to his size then he slowly pulled out. Anupama was relieved as it was moving out, and then suddenly he thrust in, once again making her wince in pain. He kept doing this again and again.

Slowly Anupama's pain started being replaced by pleasure. Her shrieks were replaced by moans. She could finally get why people have sex despite the pain it gives. Raju realized this change and slowly started increasing the pace.

Anupama was now moaning non-stop and Raju decided to shift gears. He started pumping her as hard as possible and her increased moans were only fueling him. Anupama started approaching her orgasm.

Raju sensed it and moved at the highest speed he could. Anupama gave a loud shriek and her body moved a little up. She finally had her first orgasm. She felt as if her soul had left her body and reached a heightened state.

Anupama_Parameswaran_PicsArt_02-03-05.12.30-0189b6726d23611463.jpg

Raju stopped for some time to give her a chance to enjoy her orgasm. He kissed her on her lips and whispered: "Congratulations, you are now officially a woman."

Anupama smiled weakly as she was slowly coming to terms with what had happened. Raju released the grip on her hands and she felt a sharp pain as blood finally reached her fingertips. She then realized that Raju hasn't come yet.

Raju had the ability to delay his orgasm, making Keerthi have multiple orgasms many times. He was gentle with Anupama as it was her first time, and now he was going to show his other side. Without any warning whatsoever, he started humping her at maximum speed.

Anupama was just recovering from a tiring session and didn't expect another assault. Her now free hands hugged him tightly and her legs were locked around his thighs. Her fingernails were digging into his bare back. Her moans were replaced by visceral grunts.

Raju was giving an exhibition of his stamina as he didn't lower the speed even once. Anupama's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she was drooling from her mouth. With another shriek, she had her second orgasm. Raju too gave a grunt as he also climaxed.

Anupama_Parameswaran_PicsArt_03-17-10.58.04-01.jpg

She felt a jet of warm semen hit inside her. Then there was a series of secretions until she felt her womb being flooded. She felt her walls relax as he was losing his erection. He rolled off her and lay on the ground, trying to catch his breath. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his cum leaking out of her vagina like lava. He smiled. There was something so satisfying to see your semen come out of a virgin woman - as if you were mountaineer planting your flag on an unscaled peak.

Anupama felt so spent as if she ran a marathon at top speed. She couldn't comprehend the fact that she had the best time of her life in an open forest. Once the euphoria of her orgasms subsided she realized that she had lost her virginity, which was considered an 'honour' in her society, to the same man who had fucked her sister. A tear ran down her face as she saw a mixture of blood along with semen draining out from her pussy.

Anup7-5-6.jpg

Raju realized that he needed to change her mood. He just lifted her and carried her off like a corpse. He went to the waterfall and put her under the water. She didn't expect him to throw her into the water just after having sex. The cold water woke her up from the trance, and she could also feel her body ache in different, unexpected places.

Raju started cleaning her, but it was just an excuse to touch her erogenous zones. He took her hands and made her hold his cock and motioned her to give him a handjob. Now both their bodies were under a shower made by nature with Raju sucking her boobs while Anupama was giving him a handjob. She realized that he started getting erect once more.

Raju put his hand over her buttocks and lifted her. Anupama wrapped her arms around his neck and straddled her legs around his thighs. With a bit of help, Raju inserted his cock inside her vagina and then started moving his hips while she was suspended on his thighs.

Anup4-3.jpg

Anupama once again went to her euphoric state. With cold water falling on her and his hot dick thrusting in her, she was experiencing something very few can boast of doing. Raju was showing amazing stamina as he was holding her without any fuss. He had been physically working for 40 years and could unload an entire tractor-trailer worth of wheat sacks without breaking a sweat. He might not boast of having a chiseled body or six-pack, but if there was race carrying a heavy load, he would easily put the gym freaks to shame.

Anupama finally came to another climax and her grip on him started loosening, but Raju held her tightly and kept thrusting her until he released his load for the second time.

They came out of the waterfall and stood like Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden allowing the sun to dry themselves. Anupama used Raju's lungi to dry her hair. They got dressed but Raju refused to give her bra and panties back as he wanted a memento of this time.

Anupama-Parameswaran-pressing-her-mallu-boobs-telugu-fans-enjoy-malayali-fake-1024x683.jpg

They started cycling back towards Balwant Ji's house. This time she sat on the handlebar. They came across the mango orchards which were owned by Balwant Ji. It was off season so there were no mangoes around.

"Stop teasing me," Raju suddenly said.

"What did I do?" Asked Anupama.

"I'm in front of mango trees and you are tempting me those ripe mangoes," he said, squeezing her breasts.

"Not again, Raju," she begged.

"Try convincing him of that," he said and pressed his erection against her back.

He then started cycling inside the mango grove until they came to a spot deep inside the trees with enough foliage not to be seen from the road.

"What if someone comes?" asked Anupama.

"Even a crow will think twice before trying to eat Balwant Ji's mangoes," replied Raju, although he has now eaten the mangoes of the two women under his protection.

Raju pushed her back against a tree and lifted her kameez. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, it gave him direct access to her breasts and he happily started sucking them. He put his hand inside her salwar and started rubbing her vagina. Anupama started getting hot. She pulled down his dhoti, removed his cock from his underwear and started stroking it.

Raju was delighted to see that she now happily participated in this rather than just being a starfish. He now knew that she was now under his control. He turned her around and bent her so that her hands were resting on the tree and her ass was displayed prominently. He slapped her ass, causing her to wince in pain.

Anupama-3.jpg

"You have the shapeliest ass I've ever seen," he said, " I guess it needs something in between."

"NOOOO!" screamed Anupama "My pussy is really sore. I don't want my ass to suffer today as well. Please do my pussy again."

"Okay," said Raju "Remember that you owe me a debt and I'll collect it pretty soon, but I'll use Vaseline next time ".

Anupama couldn't believe that she would literally beg for a man to fuck her pussy. That someone who made it his mission to remain invisible and docile in her sister's family is now commanding her. Raju kept slapping her ass and she realized that she actually loved the pain while having sex.

After another marathon, she finally came. Her hands gave way and she fell down on the ground. Raju pulled the kameez over her head and made her totally topless. He caught her by her hair and brought her face towards his erect cock. Anupama stared at it from close proximity. It looked like the creature from Tremors movie. He made her lips touch the tip.

anupama28129.jpg

"No Raju," she pleaded "I'll do anything but that."

"Who said you had a choice in this?" laughed Raju and pulled her hair even harder "I'm on a mission to make you like your sister."

Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and tried to swallow the head. She felt a strange taste and smell which was a combination of sweat and both of their secretions. Raju used the grip on her hair to guide her into sucking his cock.

Anupama felt her jaw getting hurt by the sucking and Raju kept deep throating her. Her knees were also aching as they were scraping the floor. She was wishing it would end. Soon enough, she felt the front part of his penis expand a bit and her instinct said he was about to cum. She tried to pull her head back but Raju almost read her mind and pushed his cock even further inside her throat.

Raju finally came and he was flooding her mouth. With no chance to breathe, she had no other choice but to swallow. Some of the cum leaked from her mouth and started dripping on her breasts. Raju started losing his erection and pulled out. Some of the residual semen fell on her neck, breasts and belly. Anupama ran her tongue on her lips to taste it. It was warm, sticky and a bit salty.

anupamakissmycock01.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry Thakur ji." Anupama was standing in front of Balwant and the administrative officer with her head bowed down. They were having lunch in their family dining room. Keerthi was standing right behind them with a bowl of rice in her hand. But Anupama's main concern was if her semi-transparent duppata was hiding the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Sexy%2Bbig%2Bboobs%2BAnupama%2BParameshwaran%2Btransparent%2Bblouse%2Bxxx%2Bhot%2Bpic.jpg

"I realized how rude it was for me to reject your hospitality and leave abruptly. I'll stay during the remainder of the vacation." she continued.

"That's ok beti," said Balwant "I just want you to be comfortable as if this was your house. Now go and freshen up. Your sister has cooked amazing biriyani."

Keerthi was totally shocked how her sister had returned back after all the drama she created in the morning. Then she noticed her walking with difficulty. She looked at Raju and saw a devilish grin on his face.

9880e-keerthi-suresh-images-hd-wallpaper-free-download-5.jpg

"YOOOUUUUU!!!" she mouthed silently, with her eyes flaring in anger.

Raju grinned even more as his mind was already planning of having a threesome with the sisters.

Keerthi was waiting impatiently for Balwant ji and the village inspector to leave the house to go to the farmhouse built near the National Highway. She knew it was where the bribery transactions happened. The modus operandi was like this, Balwant used his power and money to influence the village administrative officer to award the tender for a road contract to one of the contractors he pinpointed. The contractor in turn makes a hefty legal donation to the party fund. The party then decides to give a nomination to those politicians who had good local support and contributed to the party.

Balwant was the sarpanch of the village but he had plans to be a representative at a State and eventually national level. The profit from the granite quarry has been instrumental in his rise, but he had yet to get the elusive party ticket.

Usually, Balwant ji came home totally drunk using Raju as support and Keerthi could also smell women's perfume on him. There was a rumour that a young widow lived there as a caretaker and she was very beautiful for a servant. Whenever Keerthi asked Raju about the caretaker, he always replied, "Ask nothing and I don't need to tell lies. My loyalty toward this family is more than any pussy in this world."

Once Balwant left with Raju and the house was empty. Keerthi went into the bedroom where Anupama was sleeping.

"How dare you do this?" she screamed at her sister.

ef098b876ee06e49415d3b8d2371f8c5.jpg

Anupama was nursing her sore body after the assault by Raju and badly needed rest. She was more irritated by her sister's accusation than upset.

"Don't worry, didi. I won't tell anyone," she replied, trying to change the subject.

"You've ruined our family's name!" cried Keerthi.

"I don't get you sister?" she replied, trying to act innocent.

"Why did it take four hours to go and come back?"

"Because we walked very slowly."

"Is that why you are in pain even trying to take one step?"

"Yes. My legs are sore."

"Stop playing this drama! Your sister is not dumb. I know you had sex with Raju!" insinuated Keerthi, poking her finger at her sister.

Dxhxy9TVYAUQYcn.jpg

For a moment, Anupama gaped at her. She knew there was no way she could avoid or hide the fact. She started crying and Keerthi sighed, then sat down and consoled her. Slowly as she narrated the events, she could see Keerthi becoming angrier and angrier as she completed the tale.

"How could you be so careless?" Keerthi fumed when the story was completed.

"What?" asked Anupama. "Why are you blaming me?"

"How come you gave up your honour so easily?"

"Honour?" shouted Anupama as she indignantly sat up. "What about you, selling your 'honour' every day for the past 2 years?"

75092220.jpg

"My case is different," said Keerthi. "Do you know how frustrating it is to be in a sexless marriage?"

"But you are cheating your husband nonetheless," retorted Anupama. "I'm a free bird and I can choose anyone I want. But you are cheating on your sacred nuptial!"

Keerthi raised her hand to slap her sister but controlled her senses. "Listen carefully," she said with her eyes welling in tears. "You knew how popular I was in school. I used to get love letters not just from boys but also from teachers. But I never responded because I wanted to save our dad's honour. I was so excited that God rewarded me for my patience when I got married to Mahesh Thakur. But my first night, which was supposed to be my happiest moment, became a shocking moment when he revealed his sexual problem."

She drew in a deep sigh and looked out the window. "But despite that, you know what happened? I fucking bled... Even though he couldn't maintain his erection for more than a minute inside. I still bled. I showed him that I was a virgin."

She looked at her younger sister and harshly asked, "Can you do that? Bleed on your first night?"

Anupama was whimpering in fear at her sister's temper and decided to quietly accept defeat.

"I'm warning you. Stay away from Raju," Keerthi said, getting up and stalking out of the room.

Anupama wanted to argue that now that her virginity was broken, it wouldn't make any difference but looking at her sister's temper she decided not to. She curled back into her bed and tried to sleep.

9_Dk6KYdZh3zC1x3CNL5_7jyfOw7f8AGhUod-IPWFKOueuuXEe-vHyjN-YlN-E9Dwe0mvNvQPF2vC806UrnuhIyb1Wah8vPpHGdEGh_xtLvi30eo7jQmqWAHgHMJx0-fN0d1wIyGfASxLp9J

A bit later they met to have dinner. It was very quiet with neither talking to each other. After the meal, Anupama went back to her room and went to sleep. Keerthi stayed up, waiting for her father-in-law to return.

He came back at around 11 pm, totally wasted with Raju almost carrying him to the bed. He looked at Keerthi and smiled but by her glare he understood she was very cross. So he made sure Balwant ji was asleep and went to the outhouse.

Since it was summer and the sky was clear, he took out the coir bed and put it outside. He then removed his shirt and underwear and slept only in his lungi. He looked at the almost full moon and somehow looking at the moon reminded him of Anupama.

He sighed, then gave a short laugh. What an eventful day it was. Just this morning, he had packed everything he owned in one big suitcase and wondered how he could withdraw all his savings from his village bank account without arousing suspicion. He had also wondered if he could ever escape from the clutches of Balwant no matter where he ran, considering his money and political clout.

But it turned out better. Not only was his secret safe, but he also had the best way to silence Anupama. He still couldn't believe that he ended up taking her sweet virginity. He remembered as a mischievous kid running around during her sister's marriage and never noticed how beautiful the woman she had blossomed into. She had the perfect proportions God could ever design and the same cute face as her sister. He remembered how she quivered when he entered her. How her tight pussy sheathed around his penis. Those thoughts were making him hard. He wanted to do it once more to her but he thought that she might have come back to her senses and realised the 'mistake'.

Anupama_Parameswaran_PicsArt_02-03-12.19.20-012af08d5eae1fca35.jpg

He had his eyes closed, visualizing what happened under the tree and waterfall and didn't notice Keerthi standing in front of him, blocking the moonlight. He sensed her presence and opened his eyes and saw how angry she was. He slowly got up and sat on the bed. Keerthi started hitting him with almost no coordination. Although it slightly hurt, he didn't budge as he felt guilty too.

"How dare you do this to her?" She started crying. "She is just a small child. Now you have ruined her life. Who will marry her?"

She kept shouting as she kept beating him but Raju didn't do anything. His lack of fight was actually infuriating for her. "We gave you everything and you have misused our loyalty," she screamed. "Like a snake."

Raju, who was silent all this time suddenly shouted, "What did you just say, bitch?"

"Mind your language!" warned Keerthi. "Know your place in this house."

Before she could say anything she was pushed face first over a haystack. A cold hand gripped her neck, totally shocking her.

"The bitch who came yesterday to this house is teaching me my place?" he thundered. "Let me show you your place!" He then pulled up her nightie.

"Raju, what are you doing?" whimpered Keerthi, completely taken aback by this sudden change in Raju.

"Don't act like you are innocent. This is the same thing I do every day," he replied and then smacked her buttocks, making Keerthi wince. He then gave two or three slaps on each cheek.

"Trraaa..." He had pulled her panties so hard that they tore away in his hands. He bent her down and widened her legs. He pulled down his lungi which was just one garment away from his nakedness.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" screamed Keerthi as Raju's thick cock entered her without a warning. Raju had always been a gentle lover in bed. Even during their quickies, he would still stimulate her and also spit on his cock to lubricate it better. But today, he had inserted himself without any lubrication. Despite having a natural delivery, she still had issues accommodating Raju's cock.

9rGfgt_xu1kSWGLGSoRuf7xbMtaPF7yn3meptbrRhxd0FMYdLBXPtjUnK3mpuWgnJfKjT7onWsYDOdsbsnHC9wrdZ-OaRomRp5Qu0cR5rFTET69_CRra5zISKzg6ljOnbCz1Se3MwBAkUCaopRMp478rFlMav3I1A2kL3IRssovJEQ1DaBrZSPx22XMK1qKvBdjR2ZUg5KW_zh6k

She kept crying as Raju went directly into fifth gear and her body couldn't react fast enough to bear the lightning fast strokes. He slapped her buttocks again and again and Keerthi winced each time his hand found her ass.

"My loyalty lies with Balwant ji and his family," he finally said. "Not to you or your family."

"I broke that loyalty for your itching cunt to get some action," his voice cracking with anger and disappointment. "I've been celibate for more than 10 years and can continue to be so. But will your cunt be satisfied without my dick?" He slapped each cheek once more.

"Your witch sister planned to complain to Balwant ji that I touched her inappropriately," he continued. "Do you know what Balwant ji might have done to me? It's either death or running away." He then stopped thrusting and stood still. Keerthi looked up as if to ask why he had stopped.

"Tell me, do you want this or not?" he asked teasingly. "If I pull out now it will be the last time you will ever see this."

Keerthi cursed herself. She came to admonish him for what he did to her sister and now he was holding her to ransom with his penis. How could she just stop this? In her frustrating fake marriage, this sex was the only thing that kept her going. She might have gone mad or committed suicide if not for Raju. She was ashamed of the fact that she couldn't stop cheating her husband.

Raju could almost read her mind. He realised that he should be the dominant one in this relationship. Keerthi had the beauty and the body to tempt a saint but she could not cheat on her husband with anyone other than him. In order to tease her, he slowly pulled his dick out of her.

Keerthi realised what was happening and immediately moved her hips to accommodate his dick inside her. He tried once more and she did the same. He laughed silently. She was at the mercy of a lowly servant.

"Do you want it?" asked Raju teasingly.

"Yes," she said.

"Then beg for it," he hissed.

"Please Raju," she said choking over tears " I beg you, please fuck me..."

"Why should I?" he asked, slowly pulling out.

"Because I... can't be without your... amazing cock." Keerthi had to swallow her pride to say that. "I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. Make me your randi (bitch). Give me your love juice."

"That's my girl!" he laughed and started pumping into her again. He pulled her nightie further up and Keerthi realised that it was the cue to remove it completely. Now they were completely nude in the open field. It was, in fact, their first time fucking outside the four walls of the house. Raju bent down and held her breasts and then started nibbling her ears. She was moaning appreciatively.

Keerthy-Suresh-doggy-style-sex-naked-ass-fucked-with-black-cock-on-bed.jpg

"I'm... yours... I'm always yours... You know that, right?" she asked between her moans. "I'm ready to give everything... Leave her alone... Take what you want from me."

Raju was silent as he didn't think that she would try to negotiate with him once again. Particularly like this.

"Look, what happened today was completely necessary in the big picture," he said. "She was always a risk. Now that she too is involved, she will keep quiet. We need to make her more involved, not less."

"Please... leave her alone," begged Keerthi. "She is still a small child."

"Child?" scoffed Raju. "She is legally an adult and can do what she wants. Remember, she is older than you were when you got married."

"She needs to take care of my family," cried Keerthi. "Please don't distract her. She is young and vulnerable. Please promise me you won't approach her again."

"But you have so many restrictions in bed!" asked Raju. "You hardly suck my cock and you make it look like you are doing me a favour. I'm risking my life and you don't even acknowledge that."

(MyPornSnap.top)_keerthy-suresh-indian-actress-nude-fakes-unseen.jpg

"Please don't be like that," said Keerthi. "I'm still secreting milk just for you to feast on. I'm just a conservative girl who is still shy."

"You need to leave out your shyness from now on!" thundered Raju, "And you should call me Raj Kumar

"Ok, Raj Kumar," replied Keerthi.

"Will you surrender your asshole to me?" asked Raju. Keerthi kept quiet, so he started to pull out.

"Yes... Yes... Raj Kumarji," replied Keerthi. "Take my pussy, ass, mouth, wherever you want. Treat my body as your cum dumpster. Just leave my sister alone."

"Wow!" exclaimed Raju. "What I couldn't do in two years, you are now giving to me so easily! I can admire your dedication to the well being of your sister. As much as I would love to take the virginity of your ass right now, I'm a reasonable man and we will do it with proper lubrication."

Saying this, he put his hands on her hips and started humping her at full speed. Keerthi was now well lubricated and she began to enjoy it. She wasn't sure if she wanted this new Raju aka Raj Kumar around but realised that she needed him more than he needed her. Also, she was getting turned on by this new assertive Raju who was handling her like a ragdoll.

Keerthy-Suresh-doggy-style-naked-ass-fucked-from-back-full-nude-pic.jpg

Her moans disturbed the calm night with his penis going inside like a well maintained piston. It was tough to find a grip among the haystack and her face was deep into it. The taboo of doing it in the open air only added to her excitement.

Raju was mercilessly fucking her now that he has no inhibitions to worry about. He went as fast as he humanly could and made her moans go to the next level. She gave a huge shriek and had her orgasm. The sheer force of his thrusting almost pushed her fully into the haystack.

Before she could relish the orgasm, Raju immediately lifted her up and rested her knees over his forearms with his dick still inside her and slowly started moving her hips. It was a very odd position which needed a lot of upper body strength but Raju did it effortlessly, just like he did to her sister at the waterfall.

Keerthi was surprised by this new position. She was also excited how he was bringing more things to the table, or in this case, the bed. At first, she was afraid that he might drop him or she might lose her balance but then realised that his hands were as steady as a rock. She turned her head and tried to smooch him. They kept kissing each other while he kept moving his hips inside her.

15631381849547e7805a91101a1cf.png

After yet another long session, Keerthi finally came. Raju kept moving her until he had a big orgasm. It was his 4th for the day, but he launched a huge load that was dripping down. Once he had completed cumming inside her, he callously threw her into the haystack and laughed at her.

Keerthi emerged from the stack and complained, "That was unnecessary," but then came close to him and gave a kiss on his lips.

She then said. "Look, from what Anupama said, you came inside her twice. So please go to the 'regular' medical store and buy a Plan B tablet. The last thing we need is a pregnancy to an unmarried teenager."

She took the nightie and put it on, then carefully took her torn panties so that Balwant ji or any daily wage worker might not discover them later.

"Oh I totally forgot," she said, coming close to Raju and giving him a slap. He was so surprised that he didn't know how to react. Was it because he popped her sister's cherry or fuck her wildly when she came to talk. He looked at her, almost asking 'Why?'

"That's for fantasizing about my sister when you were fucking me," she said.

He gaped at her. How did she know? Their eyes hardly met during sex. What kind of sixth sense do women possess? He was thinking about that as she walked back to the house holding her nightie so that it didn't get stained by the cum leaking on her thighs.

Raju took back his lungi and put it on. Anupama had given him a hard-on and Keerthi just happened to cross by to satisfy him. He had been reluctant in trying the positions he had seen in the English porn movies with Keerthi, but now he could use Anupama as leverage to get what he wanted from her.

But the human mind is strange. Although he was punching way above his weight by fucking one of the most beautiful girls around, now his penis wanted her sister. They looked almost the same in the face and body structure although Keerthi had a better shape and bigger breasts, but the taboo of fucking Anupama - a young, recently deflowered virgin, made her even more irresistible.

Anupama_Parameswaran_PicsArt_03-15-11.49.04-01.jpg

He put his hands behind his head and sighed. But now she would be closely watched by her hawkish elder sister. Although Raju could force her to agree, it was never good to upset the applecart. Sometimes when push becomes a shove, it can lead to disastrous results. He closed his eyes and started sleeping.

He was awakened from his light slumber by a new sensation. It was so pleasurable, but he didn't know what it was. Maybe he was having a wet dream? He felt raw wind touch his balls and he instinctively tried to move his lungi, but he felt his hand hit something.

He immediately woke up and saw that it was Anupama sucking his penis. He blinked his eyes to make sure. It was definitely her wearing a shawl, crouching at his legs sucking his cock.

anupama2Bkiss2Bmy2Bcock01.jpg

"Anupama, what are you doing?" asked Raju. He started panicking, looking around for her sister.

Anupama didn't mind and kept on sucking. Despite draining his fluids, he could feel a sensation that he might become hard again but he wanted to warn her.

"No, please stop it," he pleaded. But she didn't bother to even listen.

"STOP IT Anupama!" he shouted in such a force that she stopped immediately and looked at him like a deer in front of headlights.

"What happened?" she asked teasingly. "Am I not sucking properly?"

"No," he said. "That's not the issue. Just forget what happened in the afternoon and let's go back to how we were before?"

"Oh..." asked Anupama. "And my hymen will regrow back as it was before?"

"Look what we did was a mistake. It happened as an accident," said Raju. "Let's not continue it."

"Wow, we did it 3 times," said Anupama, showing her fingers, "and you think a man can have so many accidents?"

"Look Anupama, you are a beautiful girl and still in college... You could get better boys than me." Raju was trying his best to dissuade her.

"But I chose this," said Anupama, and gave a kiss to his cock. "You were the one who awakened the sexual desires in me without my permission. Now it has become your duty to satisfy me whether you like it or not. You must be happy that I came to you instead of thinking about complaining to Balwant ji or the Police."

Raju gulped his saliva. She was right. What happened today could have turned into a traumatic experience for him, but here she was. Actually begging for it.

"But your sister made me promise..." he tried to reason with her one last time.

"Fuck that bitch," she said. "I came some time ago and saw you both fucking against the haystack. All that bravado with me but still doing it with you."

She slowly got up and supported both of her legs on either side of the coir bed and said, "What she got," and then dramatically threw off the shawl revealing she was completely nude under it, "I can give you better."

Anupama-2.jpg

Raju looked at her in shock. Although he had seen her naked before, the suddenness and most importantly, her eagerness to seduce him by showing her naked body totally caught him blindsided. His penis which was already semi erect from the sucking was as straight as a flag pole.

Anupama slowly sat on his thighs and then started stroking his dick.

"So, it seems at least one part of your body isn't lying, is it?" she teased.

'What have I done?' wondered Raju. 'Looks like I've unleashed a monster which even I cannot satisfy.'

"I'm tired," he tried one last time. "Shall we do it tomorrow?"

"Don't worry," she replied. "I know a way where you don't have to work at all."

Anupama slowly got up and tried to sit on his dick. She then learnt it wasn't that easy, so she used one hand to hold him and slowly tried to guide it to her wet pussy. The thick head of Raju's cock was slowly entering her inner labia. Anupama gave a moan as it was hitting the sensitive areas. Anupama gave a huge shriek as the head went right inside her vagina. She slowly transferred her weight and allowed more and more of it to enter inside her. Raju was watching her dumbfounded under the moonlight where he could feel a hairy monster slowly devour his dark shaft, which made him put a checklist on his mind.

Anupama_Parameswaran_PicsArt_03-17-01.54.45-01.jpg

"OOHHH YEAHH!" She gave a high pitched moan as his cock hit right at her G Spot, sending pleasure waves inside her. Raju caught her hips and slowly guided her down his penis. She gave a huge moan when she almost reached the end of his cock and its tip touched her cervix.

Anupama put her hands on Raju's chest and then slowly started moving up and down. At first, she had difficulties trying to jump up and down but she soon realised that she only needed to move her hips.

Raju was watching her in delight as her naked body shone in the full moonlight as it twisted and turned like poetry in motion. He could never believe that such a sight was even humanly possible. Her breasts were slightly smaller than Keerthi but they were so perky that they were creating their own dancing pattern.

Raju's hand automatically reached her breasts and started pressing them. Anupama had moved into a state of trance where she was looking at the moon and moaning as she kept grinding on his cock. Raju was pinching her nipples which made them erect.

Anupama_Parameswaran_PicsArt_03-17-05.29.11-01-01.jpg

After a while, she started increasing the pace and her body started glistening due to the sweat. Raju pulled her down and started kissing her on the mouth, then started moving his hips so that she could get some respite. He held her tight as he kept humping her and moved up his knees to create a better angle.

Anupama was moaning non-stop as Raju increased his speed and hugged her even tighter. He could see that she was nearing one and despite being his fifth time this day he was doing as fast as he could.

With another loud shriek, Raju delivered the second sister an orgasm. Her body totally rose up for a moment almost breaking his hug and then she fell down on his chest totally spent. Her sneaking out of the house finally paid off.

Before she could think about leaving, Raju hugged her and turned her around, making her lie on her back on the coir bed with his dick still lodged inside her.

He now started humping her as he did to her in the morning. Anupama wrapped her legs on his thighs. In around five intensive minutes, Raju finally came. He immediately pulled out and sprayed it all over her stomach and thighs, although his idea was on her face and breasts. He rolled over beside her, both totally spent and trying to catch their breath.

anupamaparameswarancopy.jpg

Anupama slowly got up feeling the cramps. Despite the pain from the afternoon ordeal, she once again came back to Raju because of her fight with Keerthi. She had spent her entire life under the shadow of her sister and didn't want to be dominated once more by her. Anupama draped the shawl over her nude body and slowly went back inside.

Raju gave a huge sigh of relief. The day kept getting better and better, although his body wanted to rest, his mind hoped it would never end. He wondered what Keerthi would say if she knew he had sex with Anupama just after he promised her. There was a saying in his village. 'Marry one woman and she will fight with you, marry two women then they will fight for you.' But the ones who made the proverb never said how the man could satisfy them both.

He finally got the rest he wanted.

When the sun came up, he took his cycle and started riding through the shortcut to the National Highway. There was a medical store which he frequented to buy birth control pills for Keerthi. He changed the bottle to the vitamin tablets she took. Buying from the village pharmacy would only create more questions and might lead to Balwant ji asking what, or who, he was involved with.

He bought another bottle of birth control pills and then a Plan B contraceptive pill. He then bought a few extra time condoms and KY Jelly as his mind was already planning his next move. He was about to leave but decided to buy some Venus razors.

When he returned, Balwant had already left to supervise his granite quarry and Keerthi was cooking in the kitchen. He went to the bedroom where Anupama was sleeping in the master bedroom. The high speed of the fan had pushed the dress against her body revealing the wild topography of hills and valleys. Raju immediately got a hard on.

She heard the footsteps and opened her eyes. She smiled in a seductive way and pulled his hands. "How about another round?" she asked huskily.

"Not now, but first take this pill," he said and handed the tablets. She got up and swallowed the Morning - After Pill and saw that he was holding another packet.

"What's inside the packet?" she asked.

"Well, some normal pregnancy pills," replied Raju.

"And?" she asked again.

"I bought few condoms for extra pleasure sex," he replied.

Anupama's eyes widened in delight hearing that. "What else?" she asked.

Raju slowly took out the Venus blades and gave them to her. "This is for you," he said hesitantly.

"For?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"You know, down there?" he said.

"Why?" she asked, "You don't like hair down there?"

"It's not like that." he said, "But it would be easier for me to use my tongue to give you an orgasm."

"But I never used this before," she said.

"You never sucked a cock before yesterday either," replied Raju.

"I might end up hurting myself," she complained. Then her eyes lit up. "How about you do it to me?"

"Really?" he asked.

"So who does Keerthi?" she asked.

"It's me, only," replied Raju.

"Come let's do it now!" she said and pulled him towards the bathroom.

"Now is not the right time," he said firmly.

"No, this is the perfect time!" she replied excitedly, "Didi is busy in the kitchen and Balwant ji has gone to the granite quarry and will arrive back only for lunch."

Anupama pulled him into the attached toilet for the bedroom. She immediately pulled off her nightie and removed her panties. Raju instructed her to put one of her legs on the commode so that he could get a better angle of shaving.

Anupama closed her eyes. Getting fucked is one thing but getting shaved by a man sounded even more personal and embarrassing to her. Raju took the foam shave cream, shook it hard and then sprayed it on her crotch.

anupamaf8781e8e6de1a18f.jpg

"Aaaahhhhhhhh" exclaimed Anupama.

"What happened?" asked Raju.

"It's so cold," she complained.

Raju checked the can and found that Mahesh was using a menthol flavored shaving cream. "Oh, sorry. I should have checked what it was."

He removed the shaver from the cover and then bent down. He admired her beautiful cream covered pussy for a few seconds then slowly started shaving off her hair. Anupama opened one eye to check what he was doing. She was afraid that he might cut while doing. But Raju seemed very skilled.

After the first round of shaving, he once again sprayed the foam and shaved for a second time. Her pussy was completely hairless. Anupama opened both eyes and then put her hand in between her crotch. It was a very strange feeling to be completely hairless there for the first time in a very long time.

Raju admired his work and in a professional way, he opened the aftershave lotion. He applied it to his hands and then said, "Just be aware, it might sting a bit," And then he applied it to her freshly shaven crotch.

"AAAHHHHHHH!" screamed Anupama "IT'S BURNING!"

Raju was alarmed at the way she screamed. He clearly underestimated the tolerance of women to pain and the number of nerve endings they have in their nether regions. It was obviously much more sensitive than a man's face.

"Aaahh... do something... please..." Anupama kept screaming. Raju didn't know what to do. He took the water from the mug and splashed it on her, but that didn't help Anupama.

Without even thinking, he grabbed her legs and buried his mouth on her pussy. Anupama was so surprised by this sudden move that she totally forgot the pain. Raju had a lot of experience in what he did and started French kissing her bottom lip.

"Mmmmmm," Anupama's stance changed in a minute. Raju took the encouragement positively and then started sucking her pussy. The freshly shaved crotch with a smooth Venus razor made it so he loved the smooth part. He kept sucking them and slowly brought his hands and pulled her lips apart. Then he plunged his tongue inside her.

anupama-2.jpg

"Aaaaahhh...mmm...yeah..." Anupama started moaning in a high pitch just like her sister. Raju would do anything to keep hearing those moans. He started moving his tongue inside her while pinching her clit. Anupama's hands caught his head and started massaging his hair to make him continue.

The ancestral house was quite large and the kitchen was really far away from the bedroom so Keerthi didn't hear any of the sounds her sister was making. Despite the promise made to her last night, Raju was unabashedly sucking her sister's pussy in the same house.

Within her island of solitude, Anupama finally got her orgasm with a shriek. Raju kept drinking her juices while her legs buckled at the spent force. When he took his hands away from her legs, she immediately sat on the commode and started taking in deep breaths. She looked up at Raju who had quickly removed his shirt, lungi and underwear within seconds. She could see his chiselled body and most importantly, his black dick standing fully erect like an iron bar.

He didn't waste time asking for permission. He just lifted her up and positioned her around his dick and made her sit on it. Anupama's instincts made her grab him around his neck and then wrap her legs around his thighs. He calmly switched on the shower, recreating the waterfall sex they had yesterday afternoon.

Anupama was once again enjoying sex with the same guy who almost forced her yesterday around the same time. She was moaning as if there was no tomorrow and Raju expertly moved his hips to push and pull his penis inside her.

Anup4-3.jpg

Raju kept fucking her for a few minutes but then turned off the shower. The Thakur family had spent a fortune constantly renovating the old house with modern fittings. They had to install an overhead tank and then used an electric motor to pump the water up to it. Wasting shower water was a no-no to Raju, even at this critical juncture.

Anupama was pissed off by the sudden interruption. Raju wordlessly dismounted her and then made her put her hands on the wall. He lifted one of her legs and rested it on his hand and then positioned himself to fuck her in that awkward position standing.

Anupama was initially afraid that she might lose balance but happily realised that nothing would happen as he kept increasing the speed. Anupama was once again transported to the pleasure world as Raju pounded her freshly shaved pussy. He pushed her further against the wall so her boobs were pressed against it.

They kept going hard until they heard a voice. "What the fuck is happening there?"

anupama-3.jpg

It was Keerthi, who had finished her cooking and came to check on Anupama but found the bed empty. She thought she might have gone to bathe but then heard moaning sounds coming from the bathroom.

Both Anupama and Raju were shocked hearing the angry voice of Keerthi. They froze in place and hoped if they kept quiet, Keerthi would leave.

Keerthi waited but there was no response, so she banged on the door hard.

"Come out, both of you!" she shouted. "What did I tell you yesterday? And you are already screwing behind my back."

ef098b876ee06e49415d3b8d2371f8c5.jpg

Anupama and Raju kept quiet.

"All those things I said yesterday, and you once again broke your promise to me," complained Keerthi. "I'm sacrificing my life and you are blowing yours away."

Anupama suddenly tensed up and her face turned red. "No one asked you," she said from behind the door. "It's my life and I can lead it the way I want. No one wants your sacrifice. Now Raju, fuck me."

Raju was confused about what to do with both sisters wanting to do the opposite. Each on either side of the bathroom wall. His cock was still lodged inside Anupama's pussy, refusing to come out and he hoped that she would make the decision easier. But unfortunately, Anupama started moving her hips and his penis only knew what to do next. She also started moaning at a high pitch, although Raju knew she was faking just for her sister's attention.

"How dare you do this?" fumed Keerthi. "Now get out this very instant!"

26143bbd71fcfa3d49fea63ba160c38a.gif

"Oh... yeah... Raju..." moaned Anupama. "You are so strong... fuck... me... harder..."

"This is going overboard," shouted Keerthi from outside.

"Aannhhh... yes... aannhhh..." moaned Anupama even louder.

They were so engrossed in their fighting that they didn't hear the sound of Balwant's car cruising towards home. Since he had the key with him, Balwant opened the door and stormed in shouting, "Bahurani!" ( Daughter-in-law).

Keerthi was so startled that her blood turned into ice. So did the members on the other side of the bathroom door.

"Bahu, Good news!" bellowed Balwant and came into the bedroom. Keerthi looked at him and wanted to say something but her throat was dry. Fortunately, Balwant was in such a state of euphoria that he didn't notice the panic on her face.

"They've called me urgently to the party headquarters," he said, "Judging by their tone, it should be good news."

"Oh... Congratulations Papa," Keerthi could finally open her mouth and say something.

"I will be away for at least the next 3 or 4 days," he said. "Did you see Raju anywhere?"

Raju was so shocked at the mention of his name that he immediately dropped Anupama. She winced as she fell down, startling both Balwant and Keerthi outside.

"What happened?" asked Balwant concernedly.

"Nothing ji," shouted Anupama as she slowly got up."I saw a big cockroach and got frightened."

"Come on Papa," said Keerthi. "Let's go and get your items packed." She hoped to divert his attention and fortunately, it worked. He started going out, accompanied by Keerthi.

Raju knew that he couldn't come out of hiding at this juncture. He was totally frozen until he felt a hand hold his penis. He looked down and saw Anupama kneeling and bringing her mouth closer to his penis with a wicked grin on her face. He motioned her to stop but it only encouraged her as she started sucking him.

XNo3_J7rkcRoH0NinrWgqdBAbK-cUI86yfjK9BZshEGKSR1_fH7li2QpOTJLw_mldepNzTx5eabV_azTOI8xGqKD_wMdFZj71n-QzQxJ_skD

While Keerthi was helping Balwant pack the necessary items for his trip, which wasn't that much, Raju was getting a blowjob. This was the first time he had sex in the house when Balwant was at home, no matter even if he was drunk or passed out. It was similar to his late wife putting a curtain on the picture of the Gods before they had sex, as if the omniscient God could not see them if she puts up a curtain.

But it was more a matter of respect to his employer and now he was breaking that point. He was watching Anupama suck his penis with a passion which he never saw in Keerthi. Hard to believe that he forced her to give him one not even 24 hours ago. Her hands were also massaging his balls, which he found very stimulating. Raju held her wet hair in order to avoid it hitting her face as she was increasing her effort.

Raju could hear the telltale signs of Balwant's car leaving the house. He wasn't sure if he even packed anything in the mere 5 to 10 minutes until he left. He shrugged inwardly. With his wealth, he could buy anything he forgot on the way. He could hear Keerthi running as fast as she could to the bedroom and then rapped at the door.

"Coast is clear," she shouted, "come out now."

"MMMmmmmm," shouted Anupama with her mouth filled with cock.

"What?" asked Keerthi.

Raju realised that this little vixen was just trying to tease her sister so he held her head with his hands and started fucking her mouth with full force. With Keerthi continuously rapping on the door, he finally reached his orgasm and shot a huge load in her mouth. He pulled out and he sprayed a load on her face. Anupama opened her mouth to show his white liquid still on her tongue.

There was another rapping on the door. Anupama swallowed the load and shouted,"Coming sis." She wiped the load out of her eyes and was about to open the door but Raju stopped her.

"Should you clean yourself?" he asked, smiling at his work.

Anupama laughed and replied, "No. Let her see me like this."

Delighted, Raju wore the lungi over his waist without any underwear.

Anupama opened the door and came out with Raju following behind.

"How long should I knock?" started Keerthi, and then abruptly stopped after noticing her sister's tousled hair and cum covered face, which was slowly running down her neck. "What... the ... fuck?"

Anupama-Cumshot-Facial-black-Cum-on-Boobs-Face-Lips-pic.jpg

Anupama grinned at the shocked expression on Keerthi's face. She let out her tongue and licked the cum sitting on her upper lip.

"So what do you wanna tell me sis?" she said mockingly. "Anyway, stop disturbing others when they are having fun..."

PHTAACK!

Before she could complete her sentence, Keerthi had landed a hard slap on her cheek. Anupama was shocked that her sister would actually slap her. She lifted her face and looked at her sister staring with such intensity.

"You ungrateful bitch!" said Keerthi. "All that sacrifice I've made, and you throw it away!"

Before she could say anymore, Anupama lunged at her and started hitting her. Keerthi was shocked for a second and then she started defending herself. They were both wrestling with each other and fell on the bed. Anupama's towel came off and she was fighting nude.

As sexy as it was watching two women catfight, Raju knew he had to intervene. He pulled Keerthi off by her clothes and tried to use his other hand to block Anupama. But they kept flaying their arms hoping to hit the other, but only hurting Raju in the process.

"Stop interfering Raju," yelled Keerthi. "I need to teach her a lesson!"

"Yes Raju," hissed Anupama, "This uppity bitch thinks too much of herself. Let me show her her real place."

PHTACK! PHTACK!

Raju had landed two slaps on each of the sisters' cheeks. Both sisters saw red as his heavy slap stung their cheeks harder than the weak blows they were trading.

"When a man talks, the woman should listen!" said Raju in a voice that made them cower in fear.

"As much as I love to pit you sisters against each other in a competition to have sex with me," he continued, "I think there is some bad blood between you two."

He turned to Anupama and said, "Now wash your face and wear some clothes. I know you have a sinister design behind your eagerness to have sex with me."

anupama_06-26-09.47.16.jpg

Ten minutes later, both sisters were sitting on either side of the dining table with Raju sitting in the middle chair Balwant usually sat in. Both of them were looking down, not ready to talk. Raju decided he needed to break the ice. He turned towards Anupama.

"I loved the way you were so eager to have sex with me," he said "But I'm not a fool to believe that it's my charm alone. I know you are doing this just to spite your sister. For a woman who was angry yesterday at her for cheating on her husband, you are now competing for her lover. May I know why?"

Anupama turned red in embarrassment. She was looking down but felt Keerthi's eyes drilling her. She slowly started her story

"Growing up I always admired my sister. She was my inspiration. We were very close. When she became a teenager,I saw the number of boys who were falling for her but I was happy for her. I was a bit envious, but I liked her."

16e52318c7558ade8efa5bf2a0cb41a5.jpg

"Then she got this proposal from Mahesh Thakur out of the blue and I was very happy that she was going to get married to a rich family which our drunk father could never manage. It was a Cinderella story and I was happy for her marriage. But then everyone started praising how she landed a relationship with a powerful family. Everyone was praising her."

She looked down at the floor and took a deep breath before she continued. She absently scratched a remaining piece cum on her face which had started to dry.

"Then Balwant ji offered to pay for my college education when the number of graduates in our village is less than five and none of them were women. Everyone was telling me how thankful I should be for her etc etc. I was getting angrier. Many girls in my college have boyfriends but I didn't want to take that risk and spoil Balwant's reputation."

"Then yesterday when I saw you and Raju fucking in the storeroom, my world got shattered. My perfect goody two shoes sister was having an affair with a servant. The world was praising her but she was doing this. It's so unfair. But then while leaving, Raju explained everything about Mahesh's problem and I felt pity on you slightly."

Anupama looked at her sister and sniffed, her eyes getting wet.

"But then Raju seduced and fucked me and made me realise the carnal pleasures of sex. I couldn't believe how nothing sticks to you. You somehow always find a better thing, no matter what. Your husband and father-in-law aren't home much, giving you enough time to enjoy yourself and also enjoy the wealth."

"So I wanted to compete with you in one thing. That's why I'm trying to seduce Raju away from you. I know it sounds childish, but I don't know what else to do to lash out with my frustrations."

She finished talking and started crying. Keerthi too had tears in her eyes. She never really knew what her sister thought of her until now. It was a shock that she was jealous of her despite being so close. She waited for her to stop crying.

"Anupama, you have no reason to be jealous of me. Remember that we have a four years age difference so when I was in my teens you were still a child. But now I'm a mother and have gone into the aunty stage. You have just bloomed into a beautiful woman. Just be patient and you will get your attention too."

She reached over the table to try and hold her sister's hands, but she couldn't quite reach.

"I entered married life so happy but it turned upside down on my first night, but I kept patience. I thought that it's some temporary discomfort and he would get better. But instead of addressing his problem, he soon stopped interacting with me in a sexual way at all. I was feeling dejected and sad. Then one day, Balwant told me that he wanted a grandchild before people started asking questions and had arranged a meeting with a clinic for me."

Keerthi gave a harsh, short laugh and looked towards her bedroom.

"That's when I realised that the whole thing was a setup and I was just a sacrificial lamb for this family's reputation. It led me into depression and I contemplated suicide."

She looked into the eyes of Anupama. "But then I thought of you. Unlike me, you can have a good future. But our father is a drunkard and has loans all over the place. The offer of college is the only way to save you. You can get a job, move out of the village and get married to whomever you want. So I decided to stay put, at least for the sake of you. I never thought my sister was jealous of me. The very girl who is keeping me alive. I'm sorry for not being there for you."

Both sisters looked at each other, crying loudly.

"If there is a time for a hug, I think this is it," Raju said softly, interrupting them. They both got up and hugged each other and started crying on each other's shoulders.

"I'm really sorry, didi," cried Anupama. "I didn't understand the sacrifices you made for me. Please forgive me."

"It's ok dear. I was a bit blind to you also," replied Keerthi, sobbing.

Raju came forward and hugged both of them. "I guess you forgot the person who helped you in this."

Both the sisters laughed and he pressed both of their breasts. He pulled them towards the living room and all three of them sat on the couch.

"I think this reunion needs a celebration," Raju declared. "Let's have a threesome!"

"What?'" asked both the sisters in unison.

"Come on girls, now that you are all fine with having sex with me. Why not together? It will be more fun." He looked at Anupama and said, "More taboo."

"No way!" shouted Keerthi after she saw him trying to convince her sister. But she forgot that her sister was rebellious, especially against her.

"Why not?" asked Anupama. "We have seen each naked many times before."

Before they had moved to this mansion they had lived in a 1 bedroom house with a hall and kitchen integrated. They had no choice but to dress in the morning before school in the same room.

"But that was different," said Keerthi. "We are related and it will be incest!"

"Come on dear," said Raju. "In olden days it was common for kings and nobles to marry their sisters in order to avoid any issues related to property later. Do you think they never tried a threesome?"

PhotoGrid_1537266205125.jpg

"Yes sister," pleaded Anupama. "Let's try this. After all, Raju has helped you a lot and this will be a good thank you for him. Come, let's go to the bedroom."

"Not now," said Raju, surprising both of them. "Look, this is a big thing in my life and I want to do it right. I had the chance to have sex with two beautiful women but it happened under strange circumstances. I want a proper first night like we do post marriage with flowers, decorations and everything."

He put his arms around both of them and hugged.

"Also I have discharged six times in the last 24 hours. I need some rest and maybe a few village crabs (an aphrodisiac). I'm going to the garden to pick up some flowers. Wear your best saree and loan one to your sister but wear an old blouse."

"Why an old blouse?" asked Keerthi.

"I might end up tearing them off your body."chuckled Raju.

"Wow, I love this idea," said Anupama. "Anyway, your first night didn't end well and I don't know how mine will be. Let's try this roleplay!"

Raju smiled looking at her enthusiasm. She made the job very easy for him by convincing her sister.

For the rest of the day, Raju decorated the bedroom with flowers. The sisters bathed and then wore their best saree. They also helped the other with their makeup to look like a bride and had their hair done.

IMG_ORG_1587533476838.jpeg

38c8da4e883faa0dff7c6c5947b1af84.jpg

Raju was sitting inside the decorated bedroom wearing the sherwani he wore during his marriage.

At 9 pm, the door opened and both the sisters entered the room with a glass of milk in their hand.

Raju smiled at their traditional offering. His village saying again floated into his head.

"'Marry one woman and she will fight with you, marry two women then they will fight for you."

THE-END

Back