• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

It became known that if you wanted to get some before graduation, you had to talk to Sarah. She loved it. I'd never seen her happier than taking dick after dick. Of course I heard all about it. She would whisper stories about her adventures whenever she fingered me. It always made me so fucking wet. My favorite part was that she'd taken to making guys take condoms off. Nothing sounded hotter to me than stopping everything, ripping off the condom, and shoving a guy back in. The looks on their faces must be priceless. I always managed to cum when she'd describe them cumming inside her. She told them she was on BC, but I knew the truth.

The risk factor were so fucking hot. Here was my best friend, living her best life, getting filled up by random dudes on the daily, and I'm stuck at home with my boring sweet boyfriend. It was becoming more than I could take. The next time a house party came up, I made sure I was gonna be there.

It was at Leah's house. She told me to invite Rohan, but I guess it slipped my mind. As far as he knew, I was home studying for exams. He'd been really disappointed. He was looking forward to getting some, but he understood. School comes first. Now he was at home, probably jerking off to the memory of me finally letting him cum in my mouth. I'd had to give him something before I went to this party. I'm not cruel. He'd thought we were being so naughty, a bj in the school parking lot. Oh Rohan, he's so innocent.

preview.jpg

I walked in with Sarah. She was immediately swarmed by guys. Some new ones, but by this time, most were looking for another go. Tonight was about me, though. Sarah was determined to get me what I needed. The way she shooed those boys away was masterful. They all thought she was easy, and they were just passing her around. But, she had them wrapped around her finger, at her beck and call.

She's an inspiration.

We made the rounds. Talking and flirting. There were some cute guys, but no one who really impressed me. This was my return. My big reopening. I had to have something top shelf. Plus a lot of the guys had a laser focus on Sarah. They'd heard what was up, or they knew first hand, and it was like I was invisible. Multiple guys missed their chance with me because they were too busy drooling over her. Boys are dumb.

Sarah and I were hanging out drinking in the kitchen, commiserating about the lack of a good option, when Leah and Manav walked in. They were arguing in hushed, angry tones. The whole time, they kept shooting furtive glances in Sarah's direction. I could guess what this fight was about.

After a few minutes Leah stormed off, shooting a nasty look at Sarah while she passed by. Manav just stood there, glaring off in the distance, looking annoyed. Without thinking, I grabbed another beer from a nearby cooler, walked over, and handed it to him.

"Trouble in paradise?" I asked. Manav accepted the beer, and his expression softened.

"Yeah, you could say that. Leah found out about my ride on the town bike over there," he gestured towards Sarah who was now flanked on either side by two guys from the basketball team. They were both like 6'5". She was in heaven.

"Yeah, I could see why she'd be upset. You guys are supposed to be the classy ones. Prom king and queen and all that."

Manav chuckled, "I guess that's what she wants, yeah."

"What do you want?" I asked. He seemed to think deeply for a second.

"Pussy," he said in a matter-of-fact tone. I burst out laughing.

"Wow, you're a man who knows what he wants, huh," I managed to get out through my giggles.

Manav was smiling mischievously, now. "I am. And, I'm serious. I'm a sports star. I'm the hot new kid in town. I get good grades. I'm in with the popular kids. Not to be a douche, but I could pretty much get any girl I want. Especially when everyone's looking for some before we all go off to college. I'd hoped Leah would be cool with it. Us keeping up appearances while still screwing around as much as we want. She gave it a try, but I don't think she was ready for the sheer volume, ya know?"

ffe86b98d15a0a77ebe70033fbaa5e63.jpg

I chuckled, "Yeah, from what I've heard you aren't exactly easy to keep pace with."

Manav smiled. His eyes lingered on mine for a moment before moving over to the corner of the kitchen where Sarah was now down on her knees, a cock in each hand and a look of pure bliss on her face.

"That certainly didn't help anything. I knew for some reason that Sarah would bother her. That's why I didn't tell her for so long. It got back to her eventually. Your friend isn't exactly discrete, is she."

"Not quite." Sarah was now balls deep on one dick and stroking the other. Her shirt had magically disappeared. No bra of course. A small crowd was gathering.

"You know why Leah was so upset about Sarah, right?" I asked.

"No," he said, tearing his gaze away from the show going on in the corner. His tone was a bit surprised.

"They were together a while back. Like really together. Like young love, gross cutesy together."

"Really?" He said, shocked. "I never would have guessed that."

"Oh yeah, lost their virginities to each other and everything. They were actually really cute together. Made me want to throw up."

"Shit, if I had known...I mean, it's not like I had much choice in the matter. Sarah has a way of getting what she wants."

Manav pondered that for a moment. Sarah was now on her hands and knees getting spitroasted out in the open for all to see. People had started cheering.

"Hey, it sounds like she was ok with you doing other people. If she had a problem with someone specific, she should have told you."

"Probably," Manav shook off whatever was consuming his thoughts and turned his attention to me. "Hey what's your deal? I always see you with that guy. Ron something?"

"Rohan," I corrected him. "You took his spot on the soccer team, remember."

"Oh that's right, Mr. Sportsmanship. No offense, but that never made sense to me."

"How so?"

"Well, given the company you keep," he gestured over to Sarah. The guy fucking her had just cum.

He high-fived the guy in front, tagging him in. He took his place behind Sarah, put himself inside her pussy, already dripping with cum, and went to work. Another guy from the crowd walked up in front with his dick out. Sarah immediately latched onto it and started sucking. The crowd went nuts.

"I don't know, I just expected you to be a little more wild."

"Oh, I can get wild," I said, looking him directly in the eye. "I've just been taking a little break. Wanted something wholesome for a while. I think it's just about that time I got back out there though. Provided I can find what I want."

We were staring at each other now. Really seeing each other for the first time. Manav had stopped stealing glances at the girl getting spitroasted in the corner. His eyes were now only focused on my lips. He leaned in close. The crowd had gotten pretty loud, and he had to make sure I could hear. I turned my head and brought my ear close to his lips. Feeling the heat from his breath, taking in his scent. It was intoxicating.

"What is it that you want?"

982822-tadap.jpg

I slowly leaned back. Looked him up and down. I cracked a grin and wordlessly took his hand. I began leading him out of the kitchen. I took one last look back at Sarah. I could have sworn I saw her wink at me, but it was tough to say. Her little tryst had turned into a full on gangbang by this point. She'd be busy for a while.

We went down the hall and I led Manav up the stairs. Once we were at the top, I realized I had no idea where we should go. Sensing my hesitation, Manav placed his hand on the small of my back and gently pushed me to the left. He guided me to a door, I opened it, and walked in.

I had just enough time to realize we were in Leah's room before Manav spun me around. I immediately grabbed his face and brought his lips to mine. They were delicious and soft, but the rest of him was so strong. He ran his hands through my hair as we made out, eventually moving them down to my back and even lower. I had one hand on his face, feeling his stubble. The other was on his hard, muscled chest. I could already tell this would be one for the record books.

alia-bhatt-sidharth-malhotra.jpg

Without warning, he grabbed my flannel and ripped it open. Buttons flying off in every direction. I didn't care, it was Rohan's shirt, not mine. I hadn't worn a bra either, and he was treated to the sight of my perfectly rounded breasts. Not too big, not too small, very perky. He grabbed them and began groping, all the while continuing to kiss me. He pinched one of my nipples which made me gasp in pleasure with the tiniest twinge of pain.

Tara-Sutaria-Nude-Fakes-14.jpg

I began fumbling with his belt, desperate to see this fucker's big hard cock. I got it unbelted and unbuttoned as a sank to my knees. Manav quickly took his shirt off. His body was fucking perfect. Cut from marble. I ran my hands over his chest and abs for a bit before focusing on the task at hand.

I pulled his pants and boxers down just enough, reached in, and pulled out the biggest cock I've ever seen. It wasn't even fully hard yet, and I could tell this thing was a monster.

"I guess I can see why you're so popular," I said looking up at him with a grin.

"Shut up and suck it," he said, grabbing the back of my head tightly. He forced my head closer and I gladly obeyed, taking him in my mouth.

Tara-5.jpg

It felt even bigger than it looked. I barely got more than halfway down before I started choking. But, I wanted to be a good little slut, so I kept going lower each time I bobbed my head back down on it. Eventually, after relaxing my throat muscles and with a few tears, I got all the way to the root. Manav grabbed the back of my head and held me there. He leaned his head back and moaned. I couldn't breathe. Just when I thought I would pass out, he let go. I gasped for air, slobbery spit dripping from his dick and my face. Tears trailing down from my eyes. My makeup was a mess.

Manav grabbed me and effortlessly lifted me into the air. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I kissed him passionately as he slowly carried me over to Leah's bed. He threw me off and onto the bed.

I was thoroughly enjoying this treatment. Rohan was never this rough with me. Even, though I'd asked so many times. He just didn't have it in him.

Kimberly-Brix-sucking-big-black-fat-dick-on-her-knees.gif

Manav grabbed my jeans at the waist, hooking his fingers beneath my panties as well, and yanked them towards my ankles. We struggled for a minute as I kicked off my sneakers and wriggled out of my jeans. Always the most awkward part. We laughed slightly as I finally got free and laid back on the bed, spreading my legs and exposing my pussy to Manav.

Tara-Sutaria-Nude-Fakes-8.jpg

He had a curious look on his face. I almost never shave except around the edges. It's given me a pretty solid bush. I've found that not every guy likes it, but those that do think it looks really good. Rohan always complained about getting hair in his mouth.

"I'm guessing most of our classmates shave," I said a little nervously.

Manav smiled, "Yeah, I'm starting to think maybe they shouldn't, though."

He slid into the bed with me, his strong hands slowly moving up my thighs. He laid over me propped up on his hands. He got up to my face and looked into my eyes. His soft expression hardened with a sort of hunger. He lowered himself and kissed me once more. Slowly moving from my mouth to my neck as his hands wandered all over my body. He nibbled on my ear for a second, his hot breath on my neck giving me tingles. Then, he slowly worked his way down my body leaving a trail of kisses. He stopped briefly at my nipples to suck on them for a second. Making them nice and hard. Then, continued his descent.

tara-sutaria19.jpg

As he got closer, I felt the heat rising in my pussy. The anticipation making me so fucking wet. I was aching for some physical stimulation. Manav disengaged and looked up at me, his face inches from my wet, swollen lips. I could feel his breath. I squirmed a bit, angling myself towards him, begging him to dive in. After a few seconds, which felt like a lifetime, he went for it.

His tongue had an immediate effect. The anticipation had left me on a hair trigger. I moaned as he went to work. Exploring my folds, building sensation, but not quite hitting my clit directly. Not yet. Yeah, this won't take long at all.

I squirmed and moaned louder, grinding my pussy on his face. Finally, he went after my clit. His tongue batting it around as gracefully as he handled the ball on the soccer field. In no time, I was building towards orgasm.

His hands had been grabbing my haunches and holding me in place, but now he brought his right hand towards his mouth. Carefully, he felt for the entrance of my vagina with two fingers, all the while continuing to work on my clit. He found the entrance successfully, and slid two fingers into me no problem. The penetration added to the already building sensation in my pussy.

Once inside, he began pressing on the roof of my vagina, right on my G spot. Holy shit, it was on now. I was about to go over the edge. Just as soon as I realized how close I was, he sucked my clit gently between his teeth and furiously licked it from side to side with his tongue. This new sensation was too much, I had to cum, and I had to cum, now.

preview.jpg

"Holy Fuck!" I yelled as I gripped Manav's hair, forcing his face harder against my pussy. My other hand was already grabbing the bed sheets tightly. I felt wave after wave of pleasure wrack through my body. It felt like every muscle in my body was tensing in the most delicious way. I had gone over the edge, into the abyss. My vision blurred, and then went dark. This shit was fucking intense. Way more than usual. I was essentially screaming at this point. A low guttural moan that seemed like it could be heard throughout the whole house.

Slowly, my orgasm subsided, and I came back to reality. I could feel Manav continuing his work throughout the whole process. It was still causing aftershocks as I came down. Finally, I pushed him away, unable to take anymore. He leaned back, and covered my pussy with the palm of his hand. We locked eyes as I lay there. Melting from pleasure and completely at his mercy.

That hunger was back in his eyes. He stood back, took off his pants, once again revealing that beautiful cock. He climbed towards me, looking like a predator stalking his prey. I grabbed his head and kissed him ravenously. Tasting myself on his lips. Needing him on me, needing him inside me. He pulled away.

Tara-Sutaria-nude-fakes-16.jpg

"I'll go grab a condom," he said.

"Fuck the condom," I said without even thinking. "I need you now. Fuck me Manav. Do it now."

He looked a little surprised, but his body agreed. He positioned himself between my legs as I spread them. He began teasing the opening of my vagina with the tip of his penis. I couldn't handle it.

"Stop it. Put it in. Fuck me, now." I was begging.

Manav smirked and obliged. Slowing inserting himself.

I immediately knew this was the biggest cock I'd ever taken. No contest. Definitely bigger than Rohan. The feeling was indescribable. The pain of stretching out my pussy mixing beautifully with the pleasure of being filled up. Manav went slow, he must be used to easing girls into this. He slowly moved in and out. Allowing my pussy to relax and accommodate his size. The pain started to subside, and the pleasure ramped up. He was getting deeper with every thrust.

Tara-Sutaria-nude-fakes-1.jpg

Then he grabbed me tight and bottomed out. Thrusting into me as far as he could go. It was amazing. He filled me up completely, like his dick was made for my pussy. I started to see stars.

He then began fucking me in earnest. Picking up the pace, until I was no longer consciously aware of what was happening. My animal instincts took over. I grabbed him, scratched him, bit him. Trying desperately to heighten the sensation in any way that I could. He was giving right back. Holding me tight and pinning me down. Completely dominating me physically. He reached behind my head and yanked it back by the hair. Kissing my neck and driving me insane.

I realized I was cumming. WTF! I never cum from penetration. Not with Rohan, not with anyone else. I arched my back, my toes curled, my moans grew louder. Manav didn't let up. In fact he picked up the pace, slamming in and out of me. Smacking against my completely soaked pussy. He kept it up as I came. It seemed like as soon as I started coming down, it would roll into another one. This dude was a fucking machine.

Tara-2.jpg

After several minutes of splitting me in fucking half, he pulled out. "Turn over," he said gruffly. I obeyed immediately. Let's face it, I'd probably do anything for the man at this point. I got up on my hands and knees. He wasted no time getting behind me, putting himself in, and going right back to work. Fucking me doggy style, like the whore that I am.

tara-sutaria10.jpg

This was Rohan's favorite position too. Manav was much better at it. Once again, I could feel the orgasm building. I wished Rohan could see this. A real man fucking me harder and better than he ever could. His bareback cock making me quiver with every thrust.

It became too much. My legs and arms gave out as I collapsed forward onto the bed. I thought he'd let up. Let me recover. I was wrong. Manav just climbed on top and started fucking me as I lay prone, drilling me into the mattress. It was incredible. I was practically catatonic at this point. The only thing in the world I could understand was this delicious cock and how I deserved to let it fuck me into oblivion.

tara-sutaria-nude-leak-xxx-images-bollywood-actress-sex-hq.jpg

Just when I thought I really couldn't take anymore, Manav relented. Pulling out and panting. Initially I felt relief. But, that was quickly replaced by a need for more. "Wait a minute," I thought, "Why am I not being fucked right now? Why is there no hard cock in me?"

I turned over and looked at Manav. He was tired, but by no means out of commission. I grabbed him and brought him down into an embrace. Kissing him and guiding his dick back into my aching pussy. We went a little slower. Trying to savor the sensation. Fuck, I'd forgot how good a dick felt without a condom. Why did I ever stop fucking around on Rohan. This was so much better than playing the good girl.

I could tell Manav was getting close. I wrapped my legs around him and held him tight as he thrust into me as deep as possible.

Tara-Sutaria-boobs-pressed-and-pussy-fucked-without-clothes-1024x682.jpg

"Cum inside me," I whispered. "Please cum inside me. I need it, Manav. Give me your cum. Fill me up."

Manav could only grunt. He was so close. I felt him tense up. Here it comes. He thrust into me once more, as deep as possible. I felt his sick throb and shoot his wet hot load into me. It was heavenly. It just kept coming. Wave after wave of warm delicious cum coating my insides. Reaching for my womb. Eventually, it subsided. His dick still throbbed slightly, but he was spent. Me too, I felt like I could barely move. My body just sapped of energy from orgasm after orgasm.

We laid there for a long time. Holding each other. Him still inside of me. Eventually Manav stirred.

"Are...are you on birth control?"

"No," I said.

tara-sutaria11.jpg

"Ok, that could be an issue."

"Don't worry," I said, "if anything happens, I'll just tell Rohan that it's his."

We laughed and kissed again. Making out softly. Reveling in the afterglow.

Just then, the door burst open. It was Leah.

"What the fuck, Manav! Can you not fuck random sluts in my fucking bed!"

Manav pulled out and spun around.

He fumbled over his words. "Uh... we... uh... we... I thought we have... open relationship."

Leah was not having it. "I told you not to fuck anyone tonight! I asked you for one fucking night to just be my boyfriend! You couldn't give me one night?! And, you had to fuck her in my bed?!"

I felt a little awkward to be honest. "Um, I'm just gonna go," I said quietly. Leah was silent. She just glared at me. Then, it dawned on her who I was.

Tara-Sutaria-Nude-Fakes-12.jpg

"Good! Get the fuck out of my house! And take that whore Sarah with you! I'm tired of watching her get fucked by every mongoloid with a half-hard dick down there! You two whores deserve each other! Get the fuck out of my house!"

I quickly gathered up my clothes and slinked out of the room. Blowing Manav a quick kiss as I slipped out the door. Leah saw it, and it set her off again. I couldn't even understand what she was yelling, but Manav was in for a long night.

I found Sarah downstairs. I guess she'd finally gotten tired. The party had wound down. She was sitting on the couch. Completely naked, just covered in cum. Her hair a complete mess. Her makeup destroyed. A cigarette in her hand and a look of utmost satisfaction on her face.

Cum-dripping-of-Riley-Reid-face-while-she-is-smiling.gif

She was sitting with Tina, our old lab partner. They were having a weirdly normal discussion about Harry Potter. Sarah, you might be surprised to learn, is a huge fan and an avid reader.

"Hey you," she said with a devilish grin. "Just where have you been."

"Take a guess," I said sarcastically. I was only wearing Rohan's old flannel, had my clothes balled up in my hand, and cum was all over my pubes and very clearly dripping out of me. Sarah just laughed.

"Hey Tina," I said, "enjoying the party?"

"Yeah, I had a blast. Not nearly as much fun as you guys had, though," she said with a laugh. "I like your bush by the way. Very retro. Very empowering."

"Thank you," I said with a smile, "Sarah hates it."

"I'm just jealous I can't pull it off," said Sarah. "I tried it once. Didn't look right. Too scraggly."

"Where are your clothes?"

"No fucking clue."

"Sounds about right," I said. "Let's get out of here. Get cleaned up."

"Cool. Can you drive."

"Yeah, I'm pretty much sober."

"Good," Sarah said as she stood up on wobbly legs, "because I'm fucking hammered. I think Tina got me drunk. She's trying to take advantage of me."

c5a601288647eb27842832c8873f6a7b.jpg

"Pfft, I already did," laughed Tina.

"What? When?"

"Somewhere in the first ten guys. I made you eat my pussy while Brian was fucking you. It was good. I came twice."

"Oh yeah," said Sarah with a dreamy look on her face, "It's been a fun night."

"Yes, it has," I said, "but we need to get going before Leah comes down here and murders us. Later Tina, we'll see you on Monday."

"Later, y'all get home safe now."

I took Sarah's hand and led her outside. We walked to my car. Luckily the weather had warmed up enough that walking around naked was fairly reasonable.

We walked past a group hanging out in the driveway, smoking weed. They started hooting and hollering when they saw us.

"Hey Sarah," one shouted, "That was dope. You gotta let me hit that pussy again, sometime."

Sarah shouted back, "Nah, you know me. One and done, bitch."

Everyone laughed, despite the fact that I was pretty sure Sarah had fucked that guy at least three times this year. Ah well, I'm sure it's difficult for her to keep track.

We got into my car to cheers from the crowd. Sarah took a bow before getting in.

We went to my house and showered. I let Sarah borrow some pajamas and we got in bed together. We started masturbating together as we recounted the events of the night. Apparently while I was fucking Manav, Sarah had taken on basically everyone at the party. Even Leah had gotten in on the action! Certainly made her tirade against Manav pretty hypocritical. Oh well, that relationship was probably doomed anyway. We gave each other one last goodnight orgasm and snuggled up. Manav was a great fuck, but no one snuggles like Sarah. She's a master.

Tara-sutaria-pussy-licked-naked-lesbian-actress-pics.jpg

I checked my phone and saw a text from Rohan.

"Hey babe, hope studying is going well. I know you'll ace those exams. You're the smartest girl I know. Love you."

Oh, Rohan.

I sent back, "Studyng sucks :( Why can't I just hang out with you all the time? It's not fair. I gotta get to bed. I can't look at another text book tonight. Sweet dreams. Love you too :)"

I put my phone down and looked over at Sarah. I was a stupid slut no doubt, but this girl was a true inspiration. When she wakes up in the morning, I'll have to do something to show her how much I appreciate her friendship ;)

tara-sutaria-nude-sucking-images-fakes-667x1000.jpg

THE-END

81430970.jpg

Wrong Place, Right Time

I felt weird going on a blind date... but after over six months in college and not a single date. I came to us for MS, my roommate Maria was insistent. Not that she was being altogether altruistic.

"You need to meet a nice guy, Priya," Maria stressed.

"What I need is to get these papers done," I insisted.

"It's only two weeks into the second semester," Maria pointed out. "How many papers can you have to do already?"

"Well... just one," I admitted.

62375445_121060842194386_1835685087428135706_n.jpg

"Plus, Tuesday is Mike's and my first anniversary of fucking each other, and we'd like some alone time," she added. Maria's motto was 'Never say something nice if there's a nasty alternative.' Not that she was particularly unkind, but she was definitely raunchy.

"I can go to the library and give you some space," I offered; it was my second home.

"All night?" she asked, with her eyebrows raised.

"Till it closes at nine," I said.

"Humor me, I'm planning a very romantic night. Homemade dinner, a movie, lingerie and..." Maria paused for dramatic effect like she often did, being a drama major, "...a loud and lengthy fuck session."

"Couldn't you just say you want to make love or have sex?" I shook my head, Maria was always a lot more foul-mouthed than me. I only swore when I hurt myself or when I got stuck writing a paper... and then the profanity flowed freely from my lips.

main-qimg-08d1cb303cc5d2de49e3463a5d1f4391

"I don't make love, I fuck," Maria teased, knowing I was a lot primmer and more proper than she was.

I couldn't resist, trying to go a little tit for tat with her, "Based on your primal screams and begging to be his bitch, I guess you're right: you're not having a 'making love so we can start a family, darling' playtime."

"Gross," she said, making a face like she'd just been pelted with rotten eggs. Maria frequently made it clear that the world was already overpopulated, so she had no intention of bringing yet another unfortunate kid into the world. Then always joking, "Besides, it would wreck my perfect figure." And truth be told, she did have a perfect figure. When we went out together, and this was just for lunch, or groceries or something, she turned so many heads: boys, men, old perverted men who said nasty things to her (which she loved, and gave back as good as she got), and even quite a few women.

I was the kind of girl you settled down with, if I could first get your attention; Maria was the kind of girl you fantasized about.

But although Maria was a black bombshell, she was also incredibly sweet... except for the foul mouth thing.

She revealed, "Plus, I've already set up the blind date for you."

"You what?" I gasped; I was still planning to avoid this stupid date idea. Men were exhausting, and quite frankly with my rabbit vibrator, I was more than able to get the pleasure I needed without all the hassle of a relationship.

"I knew you'd find an excuse not to go, so I simply arranged it for you," she said, "It's a done deal," knowing me very well, for only being friends for six months.

"Of course you did," I sighed, knowing it would be futile to argue. Maria was just as stubborn as she was beautiful.

"His name is Kevin, and he's a sweetheart," she damned with faint praise .

priyanka-arul-mohan-latest-hot-in-yellow-top-and-denim1.jpg

"A sweetheart, but not hot?" I queried. "That's like the people who tell me I have a nice personality and expect me to be pleased."

"He's very cute," she replied, "and perfect for you."

"And how do you know Kevin?"

"He's a friend of Mike's. You know, the guy I'll be fucking while you're out with Kevin."

"Fine," I sighed, making it clear it wasn't.

"Great, so eight o'clock Friday," she informed me.

"Why so late?" I asked.

"So, my marathon fuck session can proceed without interruption," she smirked. "Don't you dare come home before eleven unless you want to listen to my screaming."

"Gross," I said, covering my ears.

She teased me with a loud moan, "Pound my pussy, baby, ram my cunt. AAAAAHHHHH!!"

I shook my head, "You're the only girl I know who uses the 'C' word."

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-hot-and-sexy-photos-8.jpg

"In the heat of the moment, 'cunt' is hotter than all those other words combined," she defended.

"I'll take your word for it," I said, going back to doing my research. You know, for the paper I wouldn't be writing on Friday.

"Trust me, when you finally get some big dick pounding that pussy of yours, you'll turn into a filthy-mouthed little slut, too," she added.

"I imagine then I'll be one nasty little porn star, the next little Piper Perri," I said, shaking my head at her again.

"Well, you watch enough of it," she teased.

"I do not," I argued, before smiling, "I watch precisely the right amount."

"Well apparently Kevin is quite hung, so maybe you can indeed live a porn star's life," she said.

"I'm just going on a date," I said, "no more than that."

"Never say never," she rebutted all sing song, as she traipsed off to the washroom. She was out of earshot before I could rebut that I hadn't said never, I'd just said no. But it wouldn't have mattered.

I shook my head one last time, both amused at my outgoing but coarse friend, and frustrated. Yet I knew she always did what she thought was best for me... .

That night I did indeed watch some porn, a hot scene from the Blacked website, where a indian girl ended up taking not one big black cock, but two.

tumblr_okurm38OxH1r3iafjo7_500.gif

By the way, I'm not virgin.

I lost my virginity to my boyfriend of two years.

I quit fooling around, and knuckled down to my studies. I was on a scholarship, and mindful of my naturally submissive nature, I worried about my academics derailing if I allowed sex to control my life.

So I bought my rabbit, and have been sexually satisfied ever since.

Sure, the idea of a fuck buddy was appealing, be he black, white or green. A rabbit couldn't 'pound me', as Maria put it. Nor could a rabbit take control of me. (Or yes, make me its bitch.)

priyanka-arul-mohan-nipple-show-original-nudes-pics.jpg

But my academic future was more important than my love life; something I planned on stressing to Kevin on our first, and likely only, date.

Anyway, Friday night arrived, and I was dreading every likely aspect of this date with this damned with faint praise 'sweetheart'. Mike was already over, and they were making dinner together. They looked so cute as a couple, that I briefly wished I was in a relationship.

Then I reminded myself I was on an academic scholarship while Maria was in the fine arts program, so we had very different levels of academic expectations.

Maria stressed, "Wear something cute."

"And a little sexy," Mike added. Mike was a hot black guy and, of course, I had wondered on more than one occasion if he was packing a nice package down there... and I assumed he was.

Of course, it occurred to me, I had lots of cute outfits, but none you'd call sexy. I said, as I poured myself a glass of water, "I don't own sexy."

Maria looked at me and said, "Oh my God, that's right! But I have the perfect outfit for you."

"I can't imagine," I replied, as her breasts were twice the size of mine, not to mention she was six inches taller.

"Actually, I bought it as a gift for Sahara for Christmas, but forgot to take it with me," she explained. Sahara was her younger sister.

"Shouldn't you save it for her birthday?" I asked.

"No, it's obvious that this is Destiny," she stated.

I sighed. She thought Destiny decided most of our lives. The fact she'd met Mike by accidentally crashing into him while walking into the wrong store, only proved her belief.

"So, some higher power made you forget the dress, so it would be here for this exact moment?" I asked sarcastically.

"Don't jest," she scolded. "Especially since it did work out that way. Babe, can you keep an eye on the chicken while I go and help Priya?"

"Of course, babe," he nodded, kissing her for like the fifth time since he'd gotten here.

"Get a room," I teased.

"We'll have one as soon as we can get you out of here," Maria countered, slapping my ass. She often slapped my ass, which was weird, but I was long used to it by now.

She led me to her room and ordered, "Get undressed."

"Aren't you saying that to the wrong person?" I joked.

"Just do it," she sighed. "It's time to sex you up."

"Also to the wrong person," I pointed out. Even as I got undressed. We'd seen each other naked or almost naked lots, and it wasn't that big a deal.

Stripped down to bra and panties, my nicest (and only) matching set, she complimented, "Cute undergarments."

Priyanka%2BArul%2BMohan%2BSexy%2BPhotos%2Bin%2BBikini%2B%2528YupTamilan.com%2529%2B%25281%2529.jpg

"Only my grandma uses the term undergarments," I teased.

"Brat," she said as she pulled a dress out of her closet. "At least I didn't call them unmentionables. Now put this on."

"Okay," I said, accepting the pretty blue dress.

Once on, I looked into her long mirror an she said, "You look hot in that."

"I kind of do," I agreed, admiring myself in the mirror.

"But the dress needs stockings," she said, going to her dresser drawer.

"I hate pantyhose," I protested, always finding them itchy, uncomfortable, and a pain to go pee in.

"Sit down," she ordered, like ordering a puppy.

Yet I did, sitting on the edge of her bed.

She dropped to the floor in front of me and explained, as she rolled up a stocking, "First of all, these are thigh highs, which are way sexier than any horrid pantyhose. So yes, I agree with you about pantyhose. Second, they are sheer silk, and will hide the fact that you're office-paper white."

"It's winter," I protested, although I didn't get very dark in the summer either.

"I'm not criticizing you, I'm just saying these mocha shade nylons not only finish the ensemble, they will also accentuate your legs, and you have killer legs, Priya."

"Um, thanks," I said, as she lifted my left foot up as if I was a mannequin, and then rolled the nylon onto my foot and up my leg.

"Feel," she ordered, once the first stocking was on and up to my thigh, held in place by a lace elastic band.

I raised my knee and felt the nylon and gasped, "Wow, these aren't remotely like the junk I've worn before."

"They're expensive, but there's no price on class," she said, as she rolled the second stocking up my right leg.

"To a broke college student there is," I pointed out.

"Well these are yours, now," she said, "my gift to you," as she finished smoothing it in place.

"Thank you," I said, sincerely this time, as I moved my hands up and down the silky sheer nylon. "These I could wear every day."

She pulled me up and said, "Look in the mirror and see how they showcase your legs."

I did, and I had to agree. The nylons and the dress transformed me. "Wow, I look pretty good."

"No, you look hot," she corrected. Then added, "Now let's fix your hair and make-up, and make you look utterly irresistible."

Fifteen minutes later my hair was down, my lips were ruby red, and my eyes were done. I looked like a completely different girl than the t-shirt, jeans or sweats, hair in a ponytail and no make-up girl I usually was. "Wow!" I said.

"God, now I want to fuck you," she said, admiring me.

I joked, "Only if you buy me dinner first." Maria made no qualms about the fact that she was bi, and had hinted a couple of times that we could have some fun without the boys, but I never took her seriously.

"You'll be my dinner," she countered wickedly.

"You're so bad," I said.

samayam-telugu.jpg

"And I want to be really bad with Mike tonight, so you need to scoot, and go get your own meal," she said.

"You'd rather have sausage than fish?" I asked playfully.

"I like both," she winked. "But tonight is a full meal sausage deal." She then added, "For us both."

I shook my head as I followed her out of her bedroom, to hear Mike gasp, "Holy fuck!"

"Is that a good 'holy fuck'?" I asked; the look on his face told me it was definitely good.

"You look amazing," he said, appearing shocked by my transformation.

"Isn't she completely fuckable?" Maria asked.

"I refuse to answer that in any fashion, since it could end up with me in the doghouse instead of inside your hot box," he said wisely.

"I feel like I'm in my own Cinderella story," I said, never feeling this beautiful until this moment. "Are you two my ugly stepsisters, or my fairy godmother and godfather?"

"Neither; we're your horny roommate and her hot boyfriend, who I can assure you is no fairy. Now go forth, fair maiden, and find your own Prince Fucking," Maria quipped back.

"Oh, Maria," was all I said, as I went to grab a pair of boots, although I realized nothing I owned would match this outfit.

"Shit, heels," she snorted, and hurried into her room to return with a pair of five-inch fuck me heels.

"I'll kill myself in these," I protested.

"No pain, no gain," she said, as she added, "now put them on."

I knew I wouldn't win this argument either, so I did, and stood up, suddenly feeling like Jack's giant. "You're trying to kill me," I said, as I wobbled like a bowling pin hit by a glancing strike.

"Walk around for a bit," she said.

I did, and after a few wobbles where I probably looked drunk, I got somewhat used to the heels.

I looked at the clock. "Shoot, I need to get going," I said, my makeover getting me behind.

"Kevin will think the wait was worth it," Maria said, looking me over with hungry eyes.

Mike added, "He'll definitely appreciate why you were late."

"Good to know," I laughed, as I headed out, and off to the subway. Usually I never had to worry about anyone checking me out, but tonight I felt eyes on me constantly while I walked to the subway, while on the platform, and on the train.

I kept my head down and double-checked the address Maria had texted me. Which was when I realized my phone was at one percent.

Stupid candy crush and Instagram!

Luckily, I clicked on the text and saw the address just before my phone died.

main-qimg-08d1cb303cc5d2de49e3463a5d1f4391

Three more stops and I got off, still feeling eyes leering at me as I walked along. Part of me was flattered: I wasn't used to such attention. Part of me was nervous: what if some guy tried to molest me? Part of me was disgusted: by the superficiality of so many people.

I walked the two blocks, and arrived in front of a bar called The Pit. It didn't really look like a first date kind of place, but I shrugged, thinking it was just one date and I could use a night out, and maybe even a good fucking, as I walked in.

Once inside a vestibule, I was greeted by a blonde dressed Incredibly scantly, so I asked her, "I'm on a blind date. Is there a reservation for Kevin?"

She smiled, then she laughed heartily. "Blind date, that's adorable!"

I looked at her, confused.

"I'll take you to him," she said, leading me into what looked like a club, not a restaurant.

I was quite confused, but followed her, also noticing that although the place was quite empty, all the men here were black, but none of the women. Strange.

She led me to a table where a good-looking bald black man was sitting having a drink. Maria had never mentioned that Kevin was black; but what the hey, I wasn't my parents. I was already in deep doo-doo with them just for having a black roommate, so even if they learned about it, a date with a black man wouldn't get me in any more trouble with them.

"She's here for her blind date," the girl simply said by way of introduction.

"How delightful," he smiled, as he stood up politely and added, taking my hand, "It's so nice to meet you."

"You're Kevin?" I asked, hoping he was, as he was incredibly handsome... and well, maybe, just maybe, I could finally sample that the taboo chocolate I'd been fantasizing about for a while.

"The one and only," he smiled widely.

"I'm Priya," I replied, as he kissed my hand. What a gentleman!

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone," the woman said in a clearly sarcastic tone, and walked away. I wondered what her problem was.

"Please, sit down," he offered, patting a spot beside him on a cushioned couch.

"Thank you," I said, thinking the place may look like a bit of a dive, but this guy was quite the charmer, and really good looking, not some pale 'sweetheart' like Maria had described him. Actually, he's not a 'pale' anything! I thought with an inner smirk.

"You're welcome, Priya," he said.

HD-wallpaper-priyanka-arul-mohan-priyanka-arul-mohan-tollywood.jpg

"It's a pleasure to meet you, too," I said belatedly, shocked that Maria had set me up with a black guy. Yet I was happy she had.

"No, the pleasure is all mine," he smiled widely. "So, this is your first time here?"

"Yes," I nodded, looking around and seeing an older woman making out with a large black man.

"I think you'll love it here," he said.

"It's appears to be an unusual place," I said, as I then noticed a pair of heels beneath another table as two men sat chatting. My eyes went wide.

"It's one of a kind, that's for sure," he said, as he moved around the round the table and put his hand on my leg.

"Great choice of nylons," he said.

"Um, thanks," I said, as a rush of adrenaline went up my spine at his rather aggressive move. Yet I didn't push his hand away. No, this felt like the beginning of so many erotic stories I'd read where the girl first discovers the joys of BBC.

"Fuck me," a female voice demanded loudly. Startled, I looked behind me to see a chubby older woman bent over a table as a skinny black guy, naked from the waist down, slammed into her from behind. I could see the lace top of her white stockings.

"Oh my," I gasped out loud, as I watched like a deer in the headlights. I knew I should look away from the sight, but I couldn't.

main-qimg-bd74591126a8b0c2d7934eb9c8df2845

Kevin's hand moved up my leg and under my skirt. Obviously I should have stopped him, this being the most surreal first date ever: 'Hi, nice to meetcha', and then he immediately starts feeling me up. Yet I didn't. My pussy was already wet, and I was feeling rather overwhelmed.

His finger teased my pussy through my panties as he said, "You're so cute, Priya."

"Thank you," I trembled as I turned my attention back to him, wondering what kind of place I was really in. A sex club? Had Maria set me up with a black man at a sex club?

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"A little," I admitted, although truth be told, I was already hungry for his dick.

"Well, come and get some chocolate," he offered, reading my mind, as he moved his hand from my pussy, placed it on my head and guided me as I leaned down to his crotch.

My eyes again went wide at seeing that his cock, his really big cock, was already out of his pants, and completely erect.

"Oh my," I gasped as I stared at it.

"I trust you'll enjoy your appetizer," he said, still the perfect gentleman, at least verbally.

I should have leaped to my feet and rushed out of the place. I should have at least protested somewhat. Yet curiosity consumed me, as did my sudden insatiable lust. I opened my mouth just as a woman screamed, "Yes, ream my asshole," and took the thick black cock between my lips.

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-5-of-7.jpg

"Oh yeah, Priya," he groaned. "Good girl."

This thick cock stretched my lips in a way no cock ever had, and I was in triple awe: of what I was doing, who I was doing it to, and where I was doing it.

I swirled my tongue around his thick cock head, before I began slowly bobbing on his huge dick.

"So, you've never had any black dick before?" he asked after a couple of minutes.

I sat up a bit as I stroked his cock, a sexual rush of adrenaline guiding my actions and words, "No, but I've always wanted to confirm or disprove the BBC myth."

"It's no myth," he smiled.

"So I'm learning," I agreed, wondering what this thick, long dick would feel like in my long-neglected pussy.

"I think you may receive a lengthy lesson tonight," he smiled. "At least if you feel up to it."

I smiled as I responded, "I do love learning new things." I then took his cock back in my mouth and began bobbing with increased enthusiasm.

eif9tlpn27371.gif

"That's it, Priya," he groaned. "Suck that black dick."

I bobbed on it for a couple more minutes, still barely taking more than half of what appeared to be about ten inches long in my mouth, when a new voice asked, a deep, masculine voice, "Who's the newbie?"

"This is Priya," Kevin introduced me more or less, with my face in his lap and his cock still in my mouth, as I felt someone whose name I didn't know, and who I had no idea what he looked like except I assumed he was black, sit down beside me and put his hand on my leg.

"Nice legs," he observed.

"Yeah, she's a cute little thing," Derek said, as I kept bobbing on his cock, even as the other man reached his hands under my dress.

"Shit, the slut is soaked," he said, obviously not the perfect gentleman Kevin was, as his hand reached my pussy, making me moan.

"I imagine she must be," Derek said urbanely.

Sexy-Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Group-Sex-HQ-OnlyFans-images.jpg

The stranger tugged my panties aside and slid his finger in my pussy. "Ooooooh," I moaned as I kept bobbing, feeling so slutty at what I was doing and what I was allowing to happen, but there was no way I was resisting this porn movie I'd watched now coming true... with me as the star!

"Yes, fill my asshole with your cum," a female voice bellowed.

"I think little Priya here needs some black dick in her tight little pussy," the stranger said, as he fingered me.

I couldn't believe the words flying out of my mouth, especially since I had no idea who was fingering me, "Yes please, someone needs to fuck my tight little pussy, but only if you're black." My blatant racism (not the usual kind) enhanced my euphoria.

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Full-Nude-Beautiful-HD-Photoshoot-wallpaper.jpg

Although I was curious, I didn't even look back to see who was about to invade my pussy, so focused I was on servicing the big black cock resident in my mouth.

"Move around the table," the stranger's voice instructed me, as I felt his finger leave my pussy, and then felt big hands grab me and lift me up like I was a feather.

I was lifted up, and then lowered in front of the couch and ordered to, "Bend over, you sexy little slut."

I didn't hesitate to obey, as I moved my hands to the leather couch and turned my head around to see a large, well-muscled black man poised behind me, just about ready to join me. Or I guess that should be 'join with me'.

"H-h-hi, mister," I stammered, which sounded absurd as he dropped his pants.

"I'm James," he said.

"Priya," I offered, as I tried to get a look of his cock.

I felt my right hand lifted up, and turned back around to see Kevin was now sitting in front of me.

"I was missing this monster," I smiled playfully, as I took his big black cock back in my hand.

South-Heroine-Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Big-Melon-Nude-Beautiful-HD-Photoshoot-pics.jpg

"Show me how much," he ordered, as outside the field of my vision, I felt my panties pulled down.

"Mmmmmm," I smiled, as I leaned forward and took his delicious dick back in my mouth.

As I resumed bobbing on Kevin, I felt my skirt flipped up, and a cock rubbing up and down my very wet pussy lips. I moaned before begging, desperate to have a cock in me, especially a big black cock, "Just go ahead and shove that big black cock in my little white pussy whenever you're ready."

priyanka-arul-mohan-xxx-boobs-videos.jpg

"As you wish," James chuckled, "and I'm ready now," clearly amused by my desperate need for his cock, before he slid it deep inside me.

"Oh fuck," I moaned loudly, never feeling so full. Longer and thicker than any cock I'd ever had, led to my instantly intense pleasure.

I had fantasized about getting spit-roasted, but the real thing was so much more surreal and pleasurable than just imagining it or watching it on vids. But it was also a lot more awkward than porn stars make it look.

I tried to bob up and down on one big cock while getting pounded from behind by another. It was difficult to settle into a regular flow.

Bobbing up and down vertically while getting fucked horizontally were opposing angles, and a real struggle to do both of them smoothly at once.

I wondered if I was the one rocking back and forth it would be easier, although that wasn't really doable from the position I was in.

(MyPornSnap.top)_priyanka-arul-mohan-new-fake-naked-sex-xxx-2.jpg

So I sucked Kevin the best I could, as an orgasm began building inside me after just a few of James' thrusts.

"She's a natural little slut," James assessed as he fucked me from behind, his body slamming into mine with each forward thrust.

The name calling, for reasons I couldn't process but knew Maria understood quite well, only enhanced the pleasure swarming inside me. I wasn't really a slut, and no one who knew me would ever think I was one, yet at the moment not only was I acting like a slut, like a stereotypical white slut for black cock even, and I wanted everybody here to see me as a nasty black cocktail taking slut.

"Yeah, Priya will likely be a regular here from now on," Kevin agreed, as I slobbered all over his dick in a clumsy, haphazard sort of way, but with great enthusiasm.

Heroine-Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Naked-Ass-Hot-HD-Photos.jpg

"They all come back," James agreed, as I concluded that this was indeed a sexual club for women to have their BBC fantasies come true. It was crazy, but I already imagined that I would indeed be coming back here often... what a great way to unload some stress after a long day.

"That they do," Kevin chuckled.

"She's one tight bitch," James said as he kept pounding away, building my orgasm.

"They all are at first," Kevin said, before adding, "but since she's here as my date, I should probably get a shot at her pussy."

"Sure, no problem," James agreed as he pulled out.

I stood up and asked, my orgasm so close, "So are you going to fuck me now?"

"Do you want me to?" he asked as he too stood up.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me hard and deep, and use me like a cheap slut," I said, the filthy words coming so naturally out of my mouth. Maria would be proud of me.

"And you can finish me off in your mouth," James said, his cock pointed right at me. I looked around and saw that the girl was still under the table with the two men, although I wasn't sure if they were the same two men. An older woman, easily in her 45s, was on top of a table riding a much, much younger black man. The earlier chubby girl was bent over a table getting hammered by a older black man. Lastly, a pretty redhead was kneeling on the floor at the table beside me and eating a fat black man's ass... something I had never considered doing, but she seemed to be getting off on it.

BBC%20Club.gif

"I could use a nice creamy load to swallow, James," I said, as I bent over and began bobbing on his cock that was wet with my own juices.

"So eager," Kevin approved, as he moved behind me and easily slid inside my wet, feverish pussy... his dick a couple inches longer than James'.

Again, it was awkward at first trying to suck a cock while getting fucked, although easier this time, since both men were entering me at the same horizontal angle. Yet, since I was bobbing and Kevin was fucking, I still couldn't synchronize the rhythm.

Finally, after a couple minutes of chaos, I took the bit between my teeth, and began bouncing back onto first Kevin then James, becoming a see-saw horse whore. I took a big black dick deep in my pussy and then a big black cock deep into my throat, gagging a few times as I became used to the eight-inch dick plunging without any restraint into my mouth and throat.

(MyPornSnap.top)_priyanka-arul-mohan-new-fake-naked-sex-xxx-3.jpg

priyanka-arul-mohan-all-fake-nude.jpg

"Oh yeah, take them both," James approved.

"Shit, is she taking all of your dick in her mouth?" Kevin asked, sounding impressed.

"Yeah, she really is," James answered, sounding equally pleased with me.

"What a natural," Kevin enthused, which somehow gave me a proud rush of adrenaline. And better, my orgasm was close!

I rocked back and forth in perfect rhythm, as my orgasm rose quickly.

mainzmichi-ptdfc-64cb87.gif

As I got close, James grunted, and without a word of warning, spewed his entire load into my mouth. It was a lot of cum and although I swallowed most of it, I also gagged a bit, and some dribbled out of my mouth as his last couple of ropes splattered onto my face.

My orgasm close, I begged, "Please get me off, I'm so close!"

Pam5.jpg

Kevin lifted me up, turned me around, and I used the table for balance as he resumed furiously fucking me.

"Oh God yes, fuck my cunt, give me your black dick," I babbled, so enthralled with the euphoria of his black dominance over my petite body.

"Come all over my dick, you dirty little black-dick-craving slut," he ordered, as he fucked me harder than I'd ever been fucked.

"Yes, yes, more abuse, please," I moaned, now a convert to the name calling. Again, Maria would be pleased.

"Come right now, you nigger loving bitch," he exhorted me as if nigger loving was a bad thing, which instantly set me off.

I screamed, the taboo nastiness of the 'N' word making me come like fireworks, "Yes!"

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Ass-And-Pussy-Hole-Fucked-HD-Wallpaper-for-mobile.jpg

He kept pumping into me as my orgasm had my entire body quaking with ecstasy. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through me as I lay bent over the table with every watt of physical energy usurped from my body.

"Fuck," I mumbled weakly.

"Ready to be baptized as a black cock bimbo?" Kevin asked, as he didn't slow down fucking me at all, even though I was toast.

The nasty words again should have offended me, but I was ready indeed to be baptized a black cock bimbo, since I was ready and willing to suck black cock, to get fucked by black cock, and to swallow black cum. But then he grunted and shocked me, as instead of the facial or ass shower I'd assumed would be my baptism, I felt my unprotected pussy walls filled with living sperm for the first time in my life.

Again, I should have been mortified, terrified of the risk, yet all I did was moan, exalting in the thrill of this handsome black man's cum filling me up, "Yes Master," I cried, "fill my cunt with your dominant seed."

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Fucking-Pussy-HQ-OnlyFans-photos.jpg

A minute later he pulled out, and I felt his cum start to leak out of my pussy, but before I even had time to think, another cock plunged inside me.

An hour later, a dozen plus loads were incubating in my pussy; either there, or on my face, or in my belly. I was already soaked inside and out with cum, when a second kind of black cock baptism occurred as I was showered with cum during my grand finale eight-cock bukkake.

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-showing-her-ass-4k-photos.jpg

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Semi-Nude-Bikini-HQ-OnlyFans-photos.jpg

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Actress-Topless-Boobs-Latest-HD-poster.jpg

Heroine-Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Pussy-Fingering-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

South-Heroine-Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Naked-Group-Sex-HQ-WhatsApp-DP.jpg

Heroine-Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-xxx-bikini-nude-navel-Hot-HD-Photos.jpg

I had sucked each one, until I was told just to kneel submissively, eyes closed but head (meaning face) held high, within the eight big black cocks loaded with cum surrounding me, and wait to be baptized.

Cock after cock erupted and shot cannon blasts of cum all over my face, tits, hair and back (my dress and 'unmentionables' long since removed... only my thigh high stockings remaining).

At last once they were finished, Kevin, who'd just recently shot a second load in my hair, pulled me gently to my feet and said, "When you're ready to leave, just go outside, and a Uber will drive you home free of charge"

"Thank you," I said, for his cock, his cum, and the unexpectedly generous ride home.

"We're gentlemen here," he said, and I agreed, although I couldn't really see him with both eyes coated in cum.

I scooped some off and saw my dress was on the table this had all started at, still clean and folded nicely... although my bra and panty set was nowhere to be found.

I went and grabbed the dress and wiped more come off of my face and body with the damp towel that was also generously left for me.

I then saw a card lying on the table and gasped as I read it:

The Colour Code for The Pit

The colour of nylon you are wearing tells our patrons what exactly you are interested in.

Hot-Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Inserting-Dildo-Nude-Pussy-HD-Wallpaper-for-mobile.jpg

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-South-Actress-Blowjob-Cum-on-mouth-Beautiful-HD-Photoshoot-stills.jpg

Beige...first timer

Black...full face fucking

Fishnet...deep ass fucking

Pink...mouth full of cunt

Red...double or triple penetration (threesome or more some)

White...hard cunt pounding

Maria had sent me here deliberately, and had even chosen the correct colour of stockings to inform the men of my status.

Wow!

I couldn't believe she'd sent me here... but I sure as hell was happy she had.

I got dressed, took the card, thinking I would have to buy some different coloured stockings for next time, beige would never work here for me again, as I looked around and saw white women sucking black dick, getting fucked by black men, and even eating some black pussy... hmmmm, I wondered what black pussy would taste like.

Priyanka-arul-mohan-naked-sex-full-nude-2.jpg

Priyanka-arul-mohan-naked-sex-full-nude-1.jpg

I resisted the temptation for more black cock or for exploring my sudden same sex curiosity, before heading out to an Uber and getting my free ride home.

I got into the apartment and had just plugged in my phone when Maria walked out and exclaimed, looking like a worried mother hen, "Oh my God! You are okay. Do you know how late it is?"

"No, I have no idea what time it is," I admitted, looking at the clock and seeing I'd been gone for over four hours. Wow!

"I was so worried! You weren't answering your phone," she said, looking so concerned. She then paused and asked, "Is that cum in your hair?"

"Yeah, probably a couple of loads," I shrugged.

"A couple of loads?" she asked.

"Yeah, maybe even more," I said wearily. "At least one of them was Kevin's, although he shot his first load in my pussy."

"Impossible! Kevin called hours ago, and said you never showed up."

"What? Kevin was definitely there," I said, confused by her news.

"Where were you?"

"The Pit, of course," I answered. "Right where you sent me. Although I can't believe you'd send me there."

"The Pit? I didn't send you there. What the hell is that? I sent you to 242 Elm."

I went to my phone, which was reviving, and checked the address. "Oh," I said and after a long pause added, "my phone died, and I went to the wrong place. I went to 442 Elm. So you didn't send me there?"

"I have no idea what the Pit even is."

"So this wasn't a set-up, but serendipity," I said, more to myself than anyone else.

"I tried setting you up," she said, "but it looks like you did just fine without me."

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Latest-1.jpg

"It was quite the night."

"So what is the Pit?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me," she insisted, all curious.

I handed her the card and summarized, "It's an all you can eat chocolate buffet for white sluts. "

"What? Never heard of it," she said, as she read through the card. After a pause, "Oh, my!"

Still horny and in a wicked mood, I asked, "Girlfriend, do you happen to own any pink nylons?"

"Priya!" she gasped.

"What? Your newest little slut friend could use a little bedtime dessert from her favourite black bi-girl," I said wickedly, before leaning in and kissing her, thinking this entire night had been a complete mix-up... or as Maria would call it: Destiny!

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Heroine-Naked-Gang-Bang-HD-Photos.jpg

priyanka-arul-mohan-breast-slip.jpg

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-4-of-7.jpg

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-3-of-7.jpg

THE END

Thanks for Priya story... Wwaitng for Mansion House.. A big lengthy episode.... To celebrate both nayan & anushka Bday

Back