• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
# Malavika Monahan

This is gonna be a costly mistake, Anthony thought.

Leaning back onto his reclining chair, he lit a cigarette and stared at his emails, seething.

Not sure what's going on. Adverts are blank. Please fix asap.

It's been two hours. What the hell is going on, Anthony?

This is unprofessional. Blank squares everywhere on our site.

Two hours. Two hours that could make or break Communications' reputation as a reliable advertising company. He'd built this company from the ground up and he'd stayed with it for ten years as the CEO. Never had such a major mistake occurred in all his time working there.

He sighed, trying not to think about the monetary damages. Some clients would pull out; after all, they had pulled out for incidents far less serious than this. He knew several indefinite cash flows had just flushed themselves down a toilet.

The entire debacle was the intern's fault. Malavika Mohanan was a computer science major and her resume was impeccable. The company had hired her as a programming intern and put her in charge of making improvements to the advertising program's code.

46c311281bed752d08566b34e5954a46.jpg

But somehow, she'd gained access to the live code that controlled all of the advertisements and replaced it with spaghetti code. By the time IT had figured out how to fix the problem, it'd been far too late. The damage had been done.

He reached over and picked up his phone, still fuming. He was accustomed to giving punishments to other subordinates. But he wasn't sure if any punishment could make up for Malavika's mistake.

He rang up her phone.

Malavika sat in the bathroom stall, crying uncontrollably.

After her mistake, the other employees had been incredibly pissed and had some choice words for her. Stupid. Dumb. Bitch. Retarded. She'd been sitting here for the last hour, hiding from them.

I'm so stupid. I'm such a fuckup, she thought as she wiped her face.

She hated coding even more now. She'd held a consistent 2.0 GPA in her computer science program, which her mother had forced her to enter. Her friends in the program had affectionately called her the "Spaghetti Queen" after her coding practices.

Malavika_Mohanan_26th_February_20188056.jpg

Heading into her junior year, Malavika knew that there was no way she'd land an internship with such a low GPA. So after some careful Photoshop — ironically, her real passion — she'd sent out a much stronger transcript to companies. Within a few weeks, she'd landed an internship at a well-established advertising company, Communications.

But now, she'd fucked up. Within two days, she'd made the costliest mistake in the company's history. It was a miracle she hadn't been fired yet.

I hate this job. I hate my mom. I fucking hate coding, she thought.

As she continued to cry, Malavika felt her phone ring in her jean pocket. She took it out, staring at the name. Anthony . It sounded familiar, as if she'd heard it in passing conversation.

She gave herself a second to compose herself and then answered. "Hello? Who is this?"

A gruff voice answered, "This is Anthony. I'm the CEO of Communications. I need to see you in my office right now."

A feeling of dread washed over her. "I'm coming up," she said.

"Don't keep me waiting," he said. "I'm on the seventh floor."

He hung up. Malavika shoved her phone in her pocket, trembling slightly, and walked out of the stall. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her makeup was smeared, her pretty white blouse stained with a few tears mixed with mascara. Her long blond hair was also a little disheveled. She straightened her black pencil skirt and walked out of the bathroom, her high heels tapping on the concrete floor. She didn't want to keep Anthony waiting.

Malavika%2BMohanan%2BGQ%2BBest%2BDressed%2BAwards%2BRed%2BCarpet%2B2019%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Exiting the bathroom, Malavika walked down to the elevator, thankful that nobody was in the hallway to see her red and teary eyes. As she headed up to the seventh floor, anxious thoughts ran through her mind.

This can't be more humiliating. The CEO of the company is going to personally fire me because I fucked up so bad.

She made it to the seventh floor and walked to Anthony's office. As she traversed the hallways, a few employees roaming the hallways stared at her. Malavika could hear them murmuring to themselves, and shame washed over her. They must be talking about my mistake, she thought.

Finally, after searching for a few minutes, she found Anthony's office. With a feeling of trepidation, she knocked on his door.

"Come in," she heard his gruff voice from through the door.

She stepped inside his office. It was a luxurious and large space, with a sleek, modern desk at the back. Old paintings adorned the white walls. A fancy wooden cabinet displayed various leadership awards, all with the same name: Anthony .

Her eyes roamed to the CEO sitting behind the desk. He was a big, broad-shouldered man who took up most of his office chair. His business suit was tailored perfectly, revealing a hint of toned muscle beneath his blazer. He had a neatly shaved beard and a well-defined chin. With his attractive features and assertive posture, he had the confident, magnetic demeanor fitting of a man in such a position of power.

His serious black eyes searched Malavika's face, flickering momentarily down to her chest and her slender legs. Malavika felt a little uncomfortable as his eyes roamed her body, but didn't say anything.

"Take a seat," he finally said.

78e95e7992f811a53ae4b9373bf38ab5.jpg

Malavika walked over to Anthony's desk, the sound of her heels echoing through the small office room. She sat down on the big leather chair facing him, a feeling of dread overtake her. She toyed with her hair nervously.

"I'm sure you know why I've called you up here," Anthony said.

"I'm really sorry," Malavika said. "I — I messed up. You don't have to fire me personally. I can just resign."

Anthony peered at the intern. "Do you know how much you cost us? It's embarrassing that a student of your caliber couldn't tell the difference between live code and practice code."

Malavika felt tears building in her eyes. She said quietly, "I'm sorry. I lied about my grades."

"Excuse me?"

"I have a 2.0 GPA. I'm just really good at Photoshop." She stood up. "I'm so sorry. I'll just leave now." She turned away and took a few steps towards the door. Behind her, Malavika heard Anthony's office chair smack against the wall.

She glanced behind her to see that he had stood up. He was silent, but there was a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"What?" Malavika asked uncertainly. Her eyes widened as he walked over to her, closing the distance between them. "Oh my God—"

Before she could react, Anthony roughly yanked her wrists behind her. Too shocked to scream, she tried to pull away, but Anthony wrapped a muscular arm around her body, holding her in place. With horror, she felt Anthony wrap a line of duct tape around her wrists, binding them together securely.

"I was thinking about letting you go," he growled in her ear. "I thought, maybe, this was an honest mistake."

3169585_1_o.jpg

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Malavika managed to croak. "Please don't hurt me."

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want." As he said that, he grabbed Malavika's firm, perky breasts, squeezing them tightly with his thick palms. "Oh, these titties are fucking amazing. Much better than the stress balls HR gives out."

"No! Stop!" Malavika wriggled in his grasp, but he was a force of nature, his grip firm on her young, petite body. He pressed his erection against Malavika's ass, luxuriating in the feeling of her soft cheeks cradling his dick through his pants.

He didn't want to take his hands off Malavika's beautiful tits, but he knew he wanted to see her ass naked. With a swift motion, he pulled down Malavika's pencil skirt to reveal a cute ass, covered in lace black panties.

htafp2cj342.jpg

"Whoa," Anthony said, rubbing his bulge against her sexy ass. "Lingerie in the office, huh? You're a little slut, aren't you?"

She wanted to refute him, but she couldn't think of anything. She felt Anthony's hands pulling down her panties, revealing her bare and slightly slick cunt.

"Shaved, too?" Anthony whispered. "You're a perfect little fucktoy."

"No, please, I'm not," she said. With a feeling of shame, Malavika realized she was getting a little wet from Anthony's words. "Please, I just want to leave," she said, but Anthony ignored her. He stuck his thick finger inside her and she let out an involuntary moan.

"Fuck, you're wet already," Anthony said, and she whimpered as he searched her insides with his finger. "Your pussy is tight as fuck, Malavika. Even one finger barely fits in."

malavikahd.jpg

"I don't want this," Malavika begged, letting out another little moan as Anthony began to pump his finger in and out of her. "Oh... no... stop it..." His thumb reached for his clit, nudging her swollen button in circles, and she let out a whimper. "Oh my God..." she moaned, feeling utterly helpless to resist the sensations building up inside of her cunt.

"Yes, Malavika," Anthony whispered in her ear as he teased her sensitive G-spot. "Come for me. You little slut. You're so close, aren't you?"

Malavika groaned, feeling her pleasure rising to a crescendo. No way. I'm... fucking coming, she thought.

Her hips bucked violently against Anthony's fingers as pleasure arced through her tight cunt. As she came, Anthony continued to rub her clit, wringing more moans and whimpers from the sexy intern. As she rode her orgasm, his finger still impaled in her cunt, she realized she was getting violated by a man old enough to be her father. The thought only seemed to send more waves of pleasure crashing through her young body.

As she came down from her orgasm, Anthony extracted his finger, now covered in Malavika's sweet nectar. He stuck it in her mouth, enjoying her whimpers of indignation as he coated her tongue with her own love juices.

1601190828406.png

"Can you taste how horny you are?" Anthony asked her. His other hand remained on her breast, now teasing her nipple.

She turned back to look at him. Her cute, innocent face was flushed, her eyes glazed, but her expression was still defiant.

"I think you're enjoying your punishment a little too much," Anthony whispered. He pulled her roughly over to her desk, bending her over the wooden table. Then, he slapped her ass hard.

Malavika yelped, but didn't say anything. He hit her ass again, and she bit her lip to keep from screaming. Her wrists still duct-taped behind her, she was utterly powerless to resist Anthony. On the fourth smack, she finally let out a short scream, whimpering in pain.

"Please stop," she begged. "It hurts."

Anthony gave her ass a few more hard smacks, and Malavika screamed louder. She wondered if the other employees could hear her, and the thought of it made her cunt leak more juice.

a2e05f9cfb97e75fcc9a9c784446d0d0.10.jpg

"I'll do whatever I want to you," Anthony growled. "Do you understand?"

Malavika let out a weak nod, breathing heavily. She heard the sound of Anthony undoing his belt, his pants hitting the wooden floor. She turned around.

She'd had sex with twoboys, so this wasn't the first cock she'd seen. But it was certainly scarier than any of the boys' cocks that she'd seen before. Anthony was packing a meaty, veiny monster, and her cunt dripped with juice just thinking about it stretching out her insides. As he pressed his precum-covered dick against her pussy, nudging his cock against her wet entrance, panic overtook Malavika.

"Please, I'm not on the pill," she pleaded. "I know you said you'd do whatever you wanted to me. But please don't fuck me raw."

Anthony's black eyes, full of lust, faltered for a second. Then he reached over to pick up his wallet from the floor, searching through it. He pulled out a pack of condoms and unwrapped it, sliding the latex sheath over his thick cock.

"This is only temporary," he said, throwing the pack of the condoms onto his desk. "You will be on birth control from now on. Do you understand?"

PicsArt_09-21-11.02.40.jpg

She nodded, a little surprised that Anthony still wanted to keep her around. As he slid his throbbing member into her tight little cunt, filling her up completely, Malavika let out a series of high-pitched whimpers.

Slowly, Anthony began to thrust in and out of her dripping cunt, fucking her doggystyle. God, she's a tight little bitch, he thought, grunting as he pounded her warm insides. Malavika let out little yelps as he hit her G-spot with each thrust, and his lust only flamed harder.

He reached under Malavika and pulled up her blouse, revealing a black bralette that matched her sexy panties. With eager hands, he pushed up her bralette so that her perky breasts hung free. He cupped them, enjoying their soft texture, and pinched both of her nipples at the same time. She whimpered loudly, and her cute voice made his cock throb with desire. He pumped harder and harder into her, squeezing her small breasts, enjoying the view of the slender girl bent over his desk, her wrists still tightly bound.

1600793985899.png

As Anthony fucked her, Malavika helplessly lay on his desk, her cheek pressed against the hard wooden table. Behind her, she heard Anthony panting in desire, and inexplicably, she felt a sense of satisfaction knowing he was so turned on. As he pounded her even harder, slapping her ass a couple more times, she felt her climax approaching.

"Fuck..." she moaned, staring at Anthony. "I'm so close..."

He reached under her and rubbed her clit in circles. She groaned, panting as a wave of unbelievable sensations overtook her. After just a few seconds of his finger teasing her button, he felt herself coming on his dick, panting as she covered his veiny shaft with her love juices.

At the same time, Anthony felt Malavika's walls tightening against his cock. He pumped harder into her dripping cunt, his thighs hitting her ass with each thrust.

"Fuck, I can't hold it anymore," he moaned. "You're too tight."

With a grunt, he pulled Malavika's hips toward him and groaned as he filled the condom's latex sheath with his cum. As he orgasmed, he held Malavika's ass still, thrusting a few more times into her unbelievably tight cunt before he was completely spent.

tumblr_nehgzzPq491r3iafjo8_500.gifv

She moaned weakly as he slid out of her, burying her head into the desk. Then, she began to cry. Not only had the CEO Fucked her because she was such a fuckup, but she'd also come on his cock like a slut.

Meanwhile, Anthony slid the cum-filled condom off of his dick, tying it up and placing it on his desk. Then, he took the duct tape off of Malavika's wrists.

"Ow," she yelped, wincing.

"I'll get handcuffs next time if you're a good girl," Anthony said.

She stared at him with tears in her eyes. "You're not firing me?"

"Well, I can't let you handle the code anymore. But I think you'll fit another role in the company as my personal fucktoy," He pulled up his pants, tightening his belt. "Of course, you won't be paid."

She felt her hopes and dreams crumbling inside her. She'd fucked up so bad, she'd somehow become the CEO's sex slave.

"Why are you wearing such sexy lingerie?" Anthony asked, squeezing my tits and admiring the thin bralette. "Don't tell me you have a boyfriend waiting at home. I'm sure this would break his heart."

PicsArt_09-27-12.11.13.jpg

Malavika shook her head. "I have... a side business."

Anthony raised his eyebrows. "Explain."

Malavika took a deep breath. "I upload sexy photos of myself online. That's why I was wearing lingerie today. I wanted to take a few quick photos in the bathroom."

He smirked. "Not only are you stupid and useless, but you also love to tease boys online! I'm sure they'd love to see you right now."

Malavika felt her cheeks heat up in embarrassment. She looked down at herself and realized just how well-fucked she looked. Her pretty white blouse was undone, letting her perky breasts hang free. Her black lace panties were tightly stretched over her ankles, just above her strappy heels. Her shaved pussy glistened with the wet aftermath of their fuck session.

Anthony peered at his computer, reading through his emails. "I would love to use your body again, but unfortunately, I need to fix your mess. Before you leave, I have a few conditions for your sexual slavery. First, you will only wear sexy lingerie underneath your clothing. Well, you were already doing that, so keep it up. Also, make sure you don't wear panties, for easy access."

Malavika stared down at the ground, trying not to cry.

"Second, you will submit to my authority and only refer to me as 'sir'. Resist if you want, but just know I have a short temper, and I will make you learn your place."

She couldn't bring herself to nod.

Anthony leaned back into his chair and stared up at Malavika. "Well? Do you understand?"

She looked up at him, barely meeting his gaze. "Yes, sir."

He nodded, stroking her cheek. "And don't even think about trying to run away from this. You have a hundred people in this building who know the mistake you made. None of us will have any qualms about telling other companies that you lied on your transcript."

She knew, then, that it was all over. "I'll be a good girl, sir," she whimpered.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/Malavika_Mohanan_cropped.jpg[/IMG]

"Your birth control should be working after one week, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Don't come back until then, because I don't know if I can control myself the next time I fuck you. You can leave now."

She nodded. Still grappling with her emotions, she put her clothes back on, peering at Anthony for a moment. He was staring intently at his bright computer screen, typing away. Brushing her skirt off and straightening her blouse, Malavika left his office.

In the hallways, she walked by the other employees again. Seeing her long blond hair so disheveled, a few of them gave Malavika strange looks. Embarrassed, Malavika walked faster, her heels tapping against the wooden floor, and left the building as quickly as possible.

The following week, Anthony waited for his sexy intern to arrive at the office. He'd spent the last few days dealing with the aftermath of her mistake. Two major clients had switched to competitors, and Anthony was left to find replacements for them. Advertising was an incredibly competitive industry, and he felt a migraine coming on thinking about trying to woo new clients. His company would have to bend over backwards just to get a decent profit margin from new deals.

He heard a knock on his door. "Come in!" he said.

The door opened to reveal Malavika, her black high heels tapping against the wooden floor as she stepped in. She was wearing a thin red blouse and a black pencil skirt, along with sheer black stockings. With satisfaction, Anthony noted that her skirt was a couple of inches shorter than the one she'd worn last week, so the lace tops of her stockings were showing. Her pouty lips were covered in dark red lipstick. She walked over in front of his desk, looking anxious.

84b9463735568f6d95f977010e59284b.jpg

"Well, Malavika, you certainly have good taste in clothing," Anthony said, staring at the young, beautiful intern dressed to please him.

"Thank you," she replied quietly, not meeting his gaze. He enjoyed just how embarrassed she seemed, and he felt a desire to humiliate her further.

"Show me your lingerie," he ordered, leaning back in his desk chair.

Last edited by a moderator:
She obeyed and began to unbutton her blouse, revealing a see-through bra with gorgeous lace designs around the edges. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. Letting the blouse fall to the ground, she undid her skirt as well, revealing the black garter belt attached to the sheer stockings. As per Anthony's orders, she wasn't wearing any panties, and her shaved mound and pussy lips were exposed. Within seconds, Malavika had gone from a professional-looking intern to a sexy wet dream. She stood demurely before him, waiting for his next order.

n9fckp5r3uf51.jpg

Anthony felt his cock hardening as his eyes roamed the petite, lingerie-clad beauty in front of him. He admired her flat stomach, her tight little ass framed by the garters. His eyes traveled downward, towards her slender legs and petite ankles covered in stockings. Then, they roamed down to her strappy black high heels, a sexy accompaniment to her nylon-covered legs.

"I'm very stressed out today," Anthony said. "We just lost two major clients because of your mistake."

"I'm so sorry, sir," Malavika said, her pretty face looking ashamed once again.

"I've got to negotiate with some more of my clients, so I can't punish you yet," Anthony said. "But in the meantime, put your mouth to work. Relieve some of my stress."

She nodded and ducked under the other side of his desk, crawling between Anthony's legs. She reached up towards his crotch and unzipped his pants, revealing his boxers. As she pulled down the boxers, Anthony's half-erect dick sprung out in front of her face.

As Anthony began drafting a new email, he felt Malavika's delicate hand grasping his shaft, the other hand pressing on his thigh. As her warm mouth engulfed his thickness, he exhaled deeply. He began to type, breathing a little harder as Malavika slid her lips up and down his shaft.

PicsArt_09-22-03.42.1161a838bd0a4334e5.jpg

Fucking hell, she's good, Anthony thought, glancing down at her. What an eager little cocksucker.

Her dark red lips encased his cock, sliding up and down, leaving little red streaks of lipstick on his thick shaft. Her brown eyes met his, and he noted how innocent they made her look, despite the fact that her mouth was filled with cock.

He went back to managing his emails, pressing his hands on Malavika's blond hair and nudging her wet, warm mouth deeper onto his dick. After a few minutes of her tender licking and sucking, her hand gently stroking the base of his shaft, he gave up on his emails and stared down at the sexy intern kneeling under his desk.

She was working hard, taking his thick shaft deep in her mouth all while stroking the base with her hand. Her pear-sized breasts jiggled with her head's movement, bobbing up and down in tandem.

Anthony loved how submissive she looked, dutifully pleasuring his cock in the scantiest of apparel. As he stared into her innocent brown eyes, he felt his stress fading away, and he nearly forgot why Malavika was giving him a blowjob in the first place.

"Fuck," he exhaled, caressing Malavika's blond hair. "That feels so fucking good. Rub my balls."

She obeyed, and Anthony felt a jolt of pleasure as she slid her fingers over his balls, teasing them gently. He felt his climax nearing, and closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair, panting. Feeling himself reach the point of no return, he shoved his dick deeper into her mouth and came with a deep groan. As jets of hot cum flooded her mouth, her eyes widened and she let out a little whimper of protest. She tried to pull away, but Anthony forced her head still, keeping his pulsing cock tightly encased between her pretty lips. She moaned as he emptied his entire load into her mouth. Finally, he released her, sliding his cock out of her mouth.

imageedit_3_8539062053.jpg

Malavika coughed as Anthony released her, a few droplets of cum leaking from between her lips and dripping onto her beautiful black stockings.

"Swallow it, slut," Anthony ordered.

She swallowed as much as she could, gulping down the rest of Anthony's bitter seed. He watched as Malavika cleaned the rest off of her lips with her cum-covered tongue, swallowing the last few globs.

"Was that okay?" she asked nervously, receding from under the desk and standing up in front of the desk. "I tried to swallow everything, sir."

"Yes. You're showing a lot of potential, Malavika. But you're a little bit too much of a slut. You're already wet just from sucking me."

She reddened and stared down at her glistening cunt. "I'm sorry."

"I need to train your pussy to be more obedient."

"I understand, sir," she said nervously.

He pointed to a fancy wooden chair in front of his desk. "Sit on that."

She obeyed, sitting down onto the chair with her hands on her lap. Anthony then pulled out four sets of handcuffs from his desk drawer. Then, he walked over to her, staring at her lovely body on display for him once again. He took her wrists and cuffed them to each arm of the chair, enjoying how Malavika fidgeted her legs uncomfortably as he did so. Then, he knelt before Malavika, cuffing her pretty little ankles to the chair's legs as well.

Looking up at his lingerie-clad prisoner, he enjoyed the sexy sight of the metal cuffs tightly encircling Malavika's small wrists and ankles. With a sense of satisfaction, he noticed that Malavika's cunt was juicing harder in anticipation. He gave her beautiful tits a squeeze again, and she moaned a little. Smirking, he pulled out a white vibrator from his pocket and slid the enlarged tip into Malavika's pussy. He nudged it into her already wet insides, before he attached the clit stimulator to her little hood.

1601056194778.png

He didn't give her any warning before he took his remote and turned the vibrator on to medium. Malavika let out a squeal as the vibrator came to life inside her, stimulating both the insides of her cunt and her clitoris. Soon, her surprise turned to arousal as she moaned, struggling cutely in her cuffs as the pleasure overtook her.

Malavika had never had a vibrator inside her. She had experimented with dildos before, but never with a device this potent. Every part of her body was focused on those two vibrating points teasing her most sensitive areas, and she threw her head back as the vibrator sent hundreds of tremors through her clit and pussy simultaneously.

Oh God... it feels too good.

"I'm gonna come," she moaned.

All of a sudden, the vibrations stopped. Malavika realized that Anthony had a remote control in his hand. Her eyes widening, she suddenly understood the situation she was in.

"Oh, please, don't do this to me, sir," she begged, her insides aching for release. She instinctively tried to reach for her clit with her handcuffed wrists, but the cuffs jangled futilely, securely holding her wrists to the chair.

"You're going to have to learn to control yourself, Malavika," Anthony said, stroking her cheek. "A little slut like you needs to be tamed."

2000x2000.8.jpg

The vibrations turned back on, and Malavika panted as her arousal flamed again. She was dripping wet, her sweet juices dripping onto the wooden chair. Like a bitch in heat, she writhed against the powerful device, feeling her hot little cunt ache from the stimulation. She could feel an orgasm racing towards her, the tidal wave of pleasure so closely within reach —

With a loud click, Anthony flicked the vibrator off. Malavika thrashed around in the cuffs, whining in frustration, rubbing her thighs together desperately.

"Please, sir," she moaned. "I need it so badly."

He knelt down in front of Malavika and pried apart her legs, gazing at the liquid arousal dripping from her cunt. She whined a little as Anthony slid his hands up and down her soft, creamy thighs, his hands mere inches away from her aching core, refusing to touch her.

"Your slutty pussy is aching so much, isn't it?"

She nodded, panting. "Please. I'm just a little slut who needs to come, sir."

Anthony smiled. The vibrator buzzed to life again, and Malavika let out an eager moan. But this time, the vibrations were much weaker, enough to keep Malavika aroused but not enough to make her come. She let out a frustrated moan, realizing that this fate was far worse than having no stimulation.

"This level should be perfect," he said. He returned to his desk and pulled out a ball-gag, fitting it onto Malavika's pretty lips. "This is so you can't distract me," he said, ignoring her muted moans of indignation. "I need to focus on my work."

He returned to his chair.

10.jpg

Malavika felt utterly helpless, her body teetering on the edge of a tremendous orgasm. In a haze of arousal, Malavika tried to accept her fate. He won't let you come, Malavika. Just give up, she thought. She hung her head, watching the white vibrator buzz over her engorged clit.

As the minutes passed by, Malavika felt as though hours had gone by as she endured the vibrator torture. Her whole existence was at mercy to the relentless humming against her loins.

I need to come... Please let me come... she thought, drool coating her ball gag.

Finally, after ten more minutes, Anthony turned back to his prisoner, who seemed to have given up and accepted her fate. She sat there, softly panting into the ball gag with her head hung in defeat, her cunt completely drenched. He stood up and walked over to her, taking the ball-gag out of her mouth. Malavika looked up, her brown eyes glazed over, but now with a glimmer of hope in them.

"I'll let you go," he said.

She looked at him with eager lust as he freed her arms and legs from the handcuffs and removed the vibrator from her sensitive cunt. She stood up, her eyes begging him to let her come.

"However, I'm not going to let you touch yourself," he said.

With those words, he forced her hands behind her and handcuffed her wrists together once again. Malavika realized she even though she was free to move about now, she had no way to get herself off. As Anthony returned to his chair and began typing more emails, seemingly indifferent to her struggle, Malavika let out a little whimper.

"Please..." she said.

"Please what?" Anthony said, typing away.

"Please help me come, sir. Fuck me, please."

malvik-1.gif

Anthony shrugged. "I've already come once. I don't really feel like having sex right now. Maybe after lunch."

"What?" Malavika said, not believing her ears. "But... I... need to come..."

"I've brought somebody else to take care of your needs, actually," Anthony said. "Evan, come in."

The door opened, and on the other side was a short, stout man who'd clearly been expecting her. He was dressed in a black T-shirt, gym shorts, and flip flops. He looked as though he was pretty young, maybe just a few years older than Malavika.

"Fuck, Casual Fridays just became a lot more awesome," Evan said, closing the door behind him and pulling down his pants to reveal his boxers. A prominent bulge was already present underneath them.

Malavika stumbled about, surprised at the sight of him, her high heels clacking on the wooden floor. Her thighs were soaked with her arousal, her pert little ass and dripping cunt completely exposed under the garter belt, and she realized just how naked she was.

The man gazed at Malavika, his eyes burning with lust. He walked over to her, ogling her tits and ass, and pulled her slender body against his. Her hands were handcuffed, so she couldn't resist him even if she wanted to.

"Anthony told me you were ready for some cock," he said, pressing his bulge against her flat stomach. "I'm Evan, by the way. Programmer as well. I'm glad your talents are of use at our company."

He forcibly kissed her, his tongue invading her mouth. Though his breath didn't smell that great, Malavika felt aroused just thinking about the cock attached to him. As he kissed her, she felt him slide her lace bra off her perky, firm mounds and grope her tits. She shuddered as the stimulation of his hands overwhelmed her sensitive body. As he teased and tugged her nipples, she let out a few desperate moans into his mouth.

(MyPornSnap.top)_dpby233liy4s-jpgw800.jpg

"Anthony was right, huh? You are a little whore," Evan said.

"No, I'm not," Malavika whined. She had to admit, though, that Evan's touch was exciting her, and she let out another moan as he reached down and caressed her engorged clit and her drenched cunt.

"Don't try to deny it. You're so fucking wet," Evan murmured. He shoved his boxers to the ground, revealing his thick, erect chub. It was an average length, around five inches or so, but it was quite girthy and it would certainly do the job. "Bend down over that table. Ass out."

She walked over to the table and bent over for Evan, showing off her dripping pussy in its entirety to him. After a moment, Evan grabbed her tight little ass and slowly shoved his cock into Malavika's dripping cunt. His thick cock slid into the tight intern with a little difficulty, and she moaned loudly, feeling her needy pussy engulf his member eagerly. As Evan began to fuck her tight, wet insides, she let out a few desperate whimpers, feeling her amazing orgasm just on the horizon.

I'm almost there. Yes. I need it, she thought.

mamo3.jpg

Evan pounded into Malavika's aching pussy like a jackhammer, enjoying her the warmth of her velvety cunt. He gathered a handful of her blond hair and pulled it towards himself so that he penetrated her even more deeply. The rhythmic sound of Evan's hairy thighs hitting Malavika's ass echoed across the office, and her heels squeaked as Evan pounded her tight little cunt even harder.

"You're a good little slut, aren't you?" Evan whispered. "Your moans are so sexy. I'm already about to blow."

The thought taking his hot load inside her cunt sent a wave of pleasure across her body, and Malavika panted heavily as her orgasm began to overtake her.

"Oh my God! I'm fucking coming!" she whimpered.

"Me too," Evan groaned. "Fuck!"

Her mind blanked out as her body tumbled over the point of no return. She moaned in pure ecstasy as her body writhed, completely overtaken by the unbelievable sensations arcing through her desperate little cunt. Her pussy sprayed her cream and love juices all over Evan's dick, convulsing and tightening up against his thick meat. At the same time, Evan thrust into the lingerie-clad intern one last time and came with a grunt, holding her tightly as he shot his cum deep inside her heavenly insides, her tight cunt milking his dick furiously.

As her incredible orgasm faded, she slowly returned to reality, realizing that this stranger had just used her body. Not only that, she'd come all over his cock. She stared down at the table, ashamed.

As Evan slid out of her, she couldn't help but let out a little moan. He slapped her ass, dislodging a few drops of his cum from her cunt.

1601187994732.png

"Holy fuck, you're a tight little bitch. Guess you're good at one thing around here." He laughed and slid her bra back over her breasts, giving them one final squeeze. "Don't forget the name. It's Evan. I'm looking forward to using you more."

He put on his pants and left the office with a skip in his step. Malavika, panting, could only lie on the table in a position of utter defeat. Anthony peered up at her, clearly amused.

"It sounded like you enjoyed that," Anthony said, smirking. "That's the IT guy who fixed your mistake. I figured he deserved a reward."

For a moment, she was at a loss for words. She walked over to the front of Anthony's desk, meeting his gaze, her lip trembling. Her naked breasts heaved under her bra, sweat beading all over her body.

"I hate you," Malavika said. She felt hot tears rising to her eyes. "You're all terrible people! Does everybody at this company get off on fucking girls?"

Anthony stood up and walked over to Malavika. She was afraid for a moment that he was going to punish her again, but he just led her over to his desk and freed her wrists of the handcuffs. Then, with a napkin, he gently cleaned off the cum oozing from her pussy and the love juices that coated her thighs. His kindness broke something within Malavika, and she began to sob loudly, tears streaming down her reddened cheeks.

PicsArt_09-26-11.46.52.jpg

He led her over to his office chair. "Come and sit with me, Malavika, I'll tell you why I do all of this."

She sat down on Anthony's lap, still crying, tears streaming down her cheeks. Anthony ruffled her hair with one hand. Staring down at his intern's perky tits, he couldn't help but reach down and feel her breasts through the lace bra. She continued to cry as he groped her.

"One of the worst things about corporations is that they suck away your soul," Anthony said. "They milk you for money, day and night, and I work my ass off just to make a number in my bank account go higher. It's the most meaningless existence. But do you know what's the one thing that makes me feel alive again?"

"Sex?"

"Yes. As long as I'm pumping my cock in and out of some young pussy on the daily, my existence feels a little more worthwhile." Anthony reached down and patted her freshly-cleaned cunt. "And you're a piece of young pussy that everyone here would love to play with."

"But I don't just want to be a piece of ass," Malavika said, wiping away a tear. "I want to be more than that, sir!"

"With your grades, your future doesn't look too promising," Anthony said, continuing to massage her breasts. "Why'd you even take computer science?"

PicsArt_09-22-10.05.54.jpg

"My mom made me do it. She said my current hobbies aren't enough to pay the bills."

"I would disagree. There are a ton of men willing to pay for your sexy photos, Malavika."

Malavika let out a laugh, still crying. "I do have other hobbies, you know. I'm not just a slut online. I draw art too."

Anthony paused, a little surprised. "Interesting. What kind of stuff do you draw?"

"Flowers, scenery. Cute guys I see on the street. Sometimes I draw... sexier stuff. Because I'm a slut, you know."

"I see. So your mom doesn't think you can pay the bills with art."

"She says I'm not good enough to make it a full-time profession. Maybe she's right. If nobody's willing to pay for my art, it's not even worth doing."

Anthony was silent for a moment, and Malavika glanced back at him with teary eyes. He was staring out the window, deep in thought.

"The art industry isn't profitable, but there are a lot of people who love to admire artwork," he finally said. He motioned towards the paintings on the walls of his office. "These look beautiful, don't they?"

Malavika nodded. "Yes, they do."

MM__2.jpg

"I got these each for 5k . Certainly, the artists that made them deserved more. But that's how the world works. Capitalism reigns. Only money matters. That's why I'm a CEO, and you're my sex slave." He slid forward in the chair, and Malavika could feel his erection pressed up against her back. "Enough talk. I'm going to use your body now, Malavika."

"Please, sir, I can't," Malavika replied. "I'm exhausted."

He squeezed her breasts tighter. "Your needs don't matter," he said. "You're my fucktoy. Do you understand?"

She nodded weakly. "Yes, sir. I'm sorry."

"Good girl," Anthony said.

She felt a little disappointed as Anthony continued to cradle her tits in his thick palms. Strangely, she felt as though they'd connected for a moment, and that he'd understood her struggle. But here he was again, using her body as he pleased with no regard for her needs.

MM__3.jpg

As Anthony kept fondling her perky breasts with his hands, pinching her nipples so that they blossomed into hard nubs, she felt herself already getting wet again. She whimpered as he tugged on her nipples with his rough fingers, hating just how easily he toyed with her body.

"You're awfully eager," Anthony whispered, reaching down with his right hand to tease her still-sensitive clit. "You dirty slut."

Malavika felt awful hearing the words again. But she could only let out more whimpers as the executive skillfully massaged her engorged hood, fueling arousal deep within her aching loins. He teased her for a minute, his cock twitching as he watched the beautiful girl writhe under his pleasurable ministrations. Finally, he ordered Malavika, "Stand up. Turn to face me."

She obeyed, standing up unsteadily on her heels. Anthony slid back in his office chair, drinking in the sight of the scantily-clad intern as she turned around to face him. His eyes roamed her ass framed in the garters, her petite legs covered in sheer stockings, her cunt dripping with juice as if begging for a dick to slide in.

kchu3mab.jpg

Anthony stood up as well and walked over to his desk, clearing a few papers and memos and throwing them onto the floor. "Lie down on my desk," he ordered.

She nodded and sat on top of the desk, leaning her elbows back onto the wood before she was fully on her back, her stocking-clad legs dangling off the side. Anthony admired her breasts once again, which were firm and perky enough to show no signs of sagging, even when she was lying down.

He shoved his pants and boxers to the ground, letting his fully erect cock hang free. Then, he tore off his business suit, revealing his muscular, toned body.

He positioned himself between Malavika's legs and lifted her ankles so that they were above his shoulders, and so that her strappy heels were floating high up in the air. Wrapping his arms around Malavika's slender thighs, he admired the sensual feel of the sheer stockings covering them. Unable to hold back his desire anymore, he pressed his cock against her entrance. Malavika gazed down at his throbbing member, breathing hard in anticipation.

Finally, he eagerly pushed the bulbous head of his cock into her pussy, stretching out her drenched entrance. The sexy little intern whimpered and groaned as he nudged himself deeper into her tight insides. Anthony couldn't help but let out a deep moan himself as he shoved the rest of his dick into Malavika and fully impaled her on his thick shaft.

[mg]https://storage.inssia.com/images/1601056086973.png[/img]

Malavika moaned as she finally felt Anthony bottom out inside of her. This was so much more pleasurable than when he'd fucked her with the condom on. She could feel every bit of heat radiating off from his thick member stretching out her tight insides. She stared into his eyes, as if in a daze.

"It's so big," she whimpered.

Anthony couldn't believe how good he felt inside her. Her pussy was unbelievably tight and warm, almost exquisite in how it cradled his throbbing cock.

"I'm going to move now," he said.

"Okay, sir," she exhaled.

He moved slowly at first, savoring the feeling of feeling her velvety cunt hugging his cock. As he began to pick up the pace, she writhed underneath him, her beautiful breasts bobbing up and down. Her eyes were closed, her expression one of ecstasy. He knew that she had surrendered to him, at least in that moment.

He hugged her thighs tightly as he began to thrust harder into her. Malavika cried out in pleasure, panting. She couldn't believe how big he felt inside her. Her fingers clenched on the wooden desk as he pounded into her, her body feeling pleasure despite her situation, her cunt juicing liberally against his thick member.

14a54c5752077b8068.jpg

No, it's happening again! she thought. When he slides into me, I get so wet... I'm gonna come already...

Anthony grabbed her hands and pulled her closer so that he could achieve deeper penetration, his huge dick now nudging against her aching womb. "Fuck, that's tight," he moaned, feeling his balls tighten. His grunts became louder and louder as he felt his climax rushing towards him. "Look at me as I come inside you, Malavika."

She stared at him, her innocent eyes wide open, her expression still glazed over as she panted, a complete slave to the throbbing mass pounding inside her.

Meanwhile, Anthony's expression was nothing less than pure animal lust for the pretty young thing impaled on his dick. He could feel his orgasm racing towards him.

"Fuck yes," he groaned, thrusting into her pussy with abandon. "I'm coming so fucking hard."

Staring into her beautiful eyes, he pushed himself to the hilt inside her, letting out a loud grunt as he came. His cockshaft spasmed inside of her, his balls lurching as he unloaded ropes of his thick white cum deep inside of her tight cunt.

The warmth spreading across Malavika's insides triggered her own orgasm, and she began to come on his cock, writhing as her pussy convulsed against the thick mass inside of her.

"Oh my God," she whimpered, closing her eyes. "No no no... I'm coming..."

MM__6.jpg

She moaned loudly as she sprayed her glistening cunt juice all over Anthony's dick and her thighs, throwing her head back as waves of pleasure arced through her aching core. Her pussy kept convulsing around his thick shaft, as if milking his cock, and her body twitched in pleasure as her orgasm continued to wash over her body.

As the pleasure faded, she felt a feeling of shame wash over her. Yet again, Anthony had used her body, and not only had her pussy lubricated itself in response, it had betrayed her in the worst way possible. Not only that, she'd taken two cocks within ten minutes, taking two separate hot loads of cum deep inside her pussy. She realized she could go no lower.

As Anthony slid his dick out of Malavika's pussy and lowered her legs to the ground, she let out a little moan. Her blond hair was disheveled, her expression one of shame.

"Fuck, I'm spent," Anthony said, sitting back on his office chair and returning to his emails. "You can leave now."

Malavika could barely look him in the eye as she stood up and cleaned off her pussy. As she retrieved her clothes lying on the floor, putting them on one by one, she felt utterly used.

Malavika-Mohanan-02.jpg

THE-END

#Nayanthara's Mansion Part -- 1

"Do you plan on living in the house?" Rajarao sat across the table from Ganesh and Anushka Shetty. They were an attractive couple. She was a tall brunette with a pretty smile, wearing a skirt suit that looked off the rack. He was a tall man with some gray in his short blond beard, wearing a brown Suit. This was the first time he'd met the buyers, and he had a pang of guilt to see them all smiles and eagerness. "My wife and I ... I mean ex-wife and I planned on fixing up the place, but we didn't get very far."

"We have the same plan." Ganesh accepted a document from the closing agent and signed it. "We'll live in the house while we fix it up."

"Do you have a son?" Rajarao signed one of his own documents and pushed it away from him.

"We have three beautiful children, Mr. Rajarao." Anushka cocked her head and raised an eyebrow. "Our eldest is married and off in the world. The twins still live with us."

"Are the twins girls?" Rajarao's voice sounded thin and unsure of itself.

"A boy and a girl." Ganesh's voice was more than a little sharp. "What business is it of yours?"

"None, none." Rajarao shook his head. "This house may test your marriage."

Anushka's pretty, curving lips slumped into a frown and she put her left hand on her husband's right hand and squeezed. Her large wedding ring stood out on her delicate fingers. "Our marriage is rock solid, Mr. Rajarao. This is not the first home we've rehabbed."

"I thought my marriage was unbreakable too." He took a sip from one of the plastic water bottles on the table. "And how old is your son?" Rajarao's heart beat in his ears. He knew he was pushing it with this nice family, but he had to know.

"The twins are eighteen." Anushka squeezed Ganesh's hand a little harder. She wanted him to know she'd had about enough of this.

"Maybe ... maybe ... maybe ..." Rajarao nodded to himself. "Maybe the house will ignore him."

Everyone in the room buzzed with tension. The seller's agent looked like he'd rather be elsewhere. The closing agent kept her eyes on her papers.

"Watch the boy." Rajarao looked over at Ganesh. "Just watch your boy while you're in that house."

Ganesh turned to the closing agent. "Can we sign the rest of the paperwork in a different room? My wife and I would rather not share space with him." He jabbed his finger at Rajarao.

"Of course." The closing agent stood and ushered them out of the room.

Anushka spared a glance back at Rajarao as they left. He was staring at her butt, shaking his head, and muttering "slut" to himself. In all her years buying and selling homes, this was the most unusual closing she'd been a part of.

Anushka-shetty-in-Singam-3-new-photo-%281%295309.jpg

"It's got good bones." Ganesh looked up at their new house with a satisfied smile. The Victorian mansion had been a beauty at one point, but it had fallen into some disrepair. Nothing too worrisome. There was some rotted siding and peeling shingles. It needed paint. But lots of the original detailing remained. The two turret towers still stood proud on either side of the house. "What do you think, Anu?"

"I'm still in shock at the price." Anushka walked up next to her husband, the weeds crunching under her sneakers. She slipped her arm around his waist and squeezed. "We lucked out, honey." Anushka kissed Ganesh on the cheek and then looked back at the car. "You twins wanna see your new house?"

05-anushka.jpg

"Coming." Krishan shut off his phone, slipped it into his pocket, and hopped out of the car. "Wow, we're living here? It's huge." Krishan was a small teen. He pushed his longish, hair back off his forehead. "How many rooms, Mom?" Krishan couldn't look away from the house, taking in the old fish scale shingle accents and finely carved geometric shapes around the windows. In all his eighteen years, he'd never seen anything quite like it.

"There are twenty-two rooms, Krish." Anushka gave her husband another squeeze and then walked over and stood next to her son. "Seven bedrooms, five bathrooms, four living rooms, a den, a library, a kitchen, a dining room, and, of course, the grand entryway."

"That's twenty-one." Krishan looked up into his mom's warm, brown eyes. "What about the other one?"

"Well, your father and I don't know yet." Anushka smiled down at him. "There's a room next to the study that's locked. The seller says he didn't have a key."

"Oh, cool, a spooky mystery." Krishan smiled and nodded with exuberance. "Hey, Shriya," he called over his shoulder. "Come and see this."

"In a minute, dufus." Shriya still sat in the back seat of the car, texting her friends.

71991195.jpg

A pickup truck drove down the old cobbled driveway and parked next to them. Krishan's older brother, Karun, waved to Krishan with a sardonic flourish from the driver's seat. His wife, Hansika, waved and smiled at Krishan too, with a bit more authenticity. She had her blonde hair up, and she wore an old t-shirt, ready to work. Krishan felt some butterflies in his stomach the way he always did around her.

7a09cc557f0ed76f18b05061ac338812.jpg

"Karun's here?" Krishan looked back up at his mom, as if he had hopes that his eyes were playing tricks on him.

"Of course, sweetie. The movers will be here soon. We need help, right?" Anushka patted Krishan on his skinny shoulder. She was mostly oblivious to Krishan's apprehension about spending time with his bully of a brother, and his sweet, beautiful wife. "I hope when you're a man, you'll be as considerate as your brother." Anushka walked back over to her husband, took his hand, and walked down the cracked concrete of the front walk. "Let's get this house opened up."

"I'm eighteen." Krishan said under his breath. "I'm a man."

"No, you're not." Karun walked up next to Krishan and punched him on the arm, hard enough for Krishan to know it wasn't playful. "You're still a runt, Krish." Karun hit him again, laughed, and walked after their parents.

Krishan stood in the weeds and rubbed his arm, watching Karun stalk off. His brother was his opposite in many ways. Karun was tall, broad-shouldered, and his muscles bulged out of his t-shirt. And he was not nearly as thoughtful as their mom thought.

"He doesn't really mean it." Hansika walked up and gave Krishan a pitying, sympathetic smile. "He's actually very considerate." She patted Krishan on the head like he was a lost puppy, and followed her husband up the walkway.

hansika-stills-photos-pictures-791.jpg

"He means it," Shriya whispered. She had finally left the car and stood a few feet from Krishan, eyeing their new house. "It really is a monstrosity, isn't it?"

"Our brother or the house?" Krishan looked at Shriya, admiring her quick, friendly smile.

"Both?" Her small, elfin features caught the morning sun as she looked up at windows in the west tower.

ShriyaSharma8.jpg

"Yeah, you're probably right." Krishan walked off toward the house. "Come on, Shriya, let's go pick out our rooms."

"Okay." As Shriya followed her brother, she kept her eyes up on the windows like she had spotted something interesting. But she said nothing more.

Even with help from the movers, the family were hot and sweaty by the time the family's stuff was settled. Most of the boxes and furniture were in their assigned rooms.

Anushka and Ganesh took the master bedroom on the second floor for their own.

Krishan took the second-floor bedroom with the fireplace, on the opposite end of the house.

Shriya, wanting to have some space of her own, took the circular bedroom in the east tower, above Krishan.

Karun and Hansika set up a guest bedroom for themselves across the hall from the master bedroom. The couple didn't plan on spending the night all that often, but there were bedrooms to spare. They'd sleep there that Saturday night, help with the unpacking Sunday, and then leave Sunday night. It wasn't a long drive back to their small home across town.

The house was clearly a product of its era. Only the entry way and the second-floor living room had open layouts. All the other rooms were cloistered and compartmentalized. All around them, there was rich wood paneling and bountiful carving and inlay. The Victorian builders loved to pour on an excess of detail and a mansion like this had certainly spared no expense when the house was built in 1886.

haunted_house-2-800x600.jpg

The family ate delivered pizza together in the oak-paneled dining room when their work was done. After that, Krishan excused himself to take a shower. He grabbed a towel from one of his boxes and found the bathroom across the hall from his new bedroom. It had an old clawfoot tub with a shower curtain hanging from a rickety curved rod. He sighed to himself, but it would have to do.

Downstairs, Anushka washed dishes and thought about how they'd probably need to start with remodeling the kitchen. She could really use a dishwasher. Suddenly a chill passed over her and she shivered. She felt Ganesh step up behind her and give her butt a pat. "Hands off, Ganesh. Save it for our new bedroom."

369441bf867bcbd1e4cd0927badfeeb3.jpg

"What?" Ganesh called in from the dining room where he was clearing the table with Hansika's help.

Anushka's pulse quickened and she turned, but no one was in the kitchen with her. She turned off the sink and put her hands on her hips. That was odd. She could have sworn somebody gave her butt a little smack. Well, she was tired. "Nothing, honey," she called back to her husband. And now that she thought about it, she was dirty. So very dirty. Without another word, she walked out of the kitchen, down the hall, and upstairs.

The thought occurred to Anushka that she should use the master bath and it might be good to grab a change of clothes and a towel. But instead, she walked right to the bathroom across from Krishan's new bedroom. She opened the door and slipped in. She could hear Krishan softly singing to himself as he scrubbed himself. Anushka's heart thumped in her chest. She left the door open behind her and walked up to the shower curtain. For some reason, she needed to make sure Krishan cleaned off properly. It was her motherly duty after all.

"Hit me baby one more time --" Krishan sung to himself. The shower curtain flung open and Krishan gave a high-pitched shriek. He turned to see his mother standing there with a distant look in her eyes. "Shit, Mom, what are you doing?"

The shriek snapped her out of it. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Krish. I didn't know anyone was in here." She looked him up and down. His pale, thin teenage body was slick with water. She couldn't help but notice his penis. It seemed he had not inherited his father's hefty seven inches. That was too bad for her little man. "I ... um ... thought this shower was empty."

"Like, you didn't hear me?" Krishan caught his mom looking at his junk, and he quickly put both hands over his crotch. He knew he was small and the look of pity in his mom's eyes confirmed it. This was mortifying. "Get out, Mom."

Last edited:

"Of course, sorry. I'm so sorry, Krish." Anushka retreated back out into the hall and closed the door. That was all so strange. She must be more tired than she thought. She walked back to the stairs with the most peculiar feeling. It was like she was moving in a stodgy dress, with an awkward bustle in the back. She had to look down to confirm to her brain that she in fact still had her t-shirt and jeans on. She'd go to bed early, she decided.

39a9acaf137b6c9f5d7033dd25542019.jpg

Something woke Krishan in the middle of the night. The old mansion creaked as its timbers contracted and expanded, a type of breath any old house would take. The cool night air settled around the house. Krishan's curtains billowed in the moonlight as a breeze blew through his open window. When had he opened his window? And if there was a draft blowing in there must be a cross breeze. Krishan looked over to his bedroom door and saw that it stood open too. That was odd.

A thump sounded down the hall and echoed into his room. That must have been what had woken him. And then another thump. And pretty soon the sound picked up a steady rhythmic beat. It wasn't so much a thumping as a slapping sound, he decided. Probably his stupid brother trying to prank him. Krishan threw off the covers and walked toward the door. The smooth, cool floorboards pressed up against his feet. He hugged himself against the breeze. It was very cold in his room.

Once at the door, Krishan peeked out into the hall. To his right all was quiet at the stairs that went up to his sister's room in the east tower. To his left, the hall extended a long way. Past the grand staircase, all the way down to the closed doors of the bedrooms where the rest of the family slept.

"What the?" Krishan's eyes widened. A naked woman, large breast leaned her elbows on the railing overlooking the grand stairway. He could just hear her soft grunts. Behind her labored a young man probably Krishan's age, or maybe a little older. He gripped the pregnant woman's hips and thrust in and out of her with an enormous dick. His strokes were so long, Krishan thought he'd plop out of the woman, but, instead, he drove back into her again and again.

Nayan5_5_7.jpg

On the floor, all around the mating couple were strewn old timey clothes that surely must have fallen out of a novel. Krishan's penis hardened in his pajama bottoms.

The woman turned her head and looked at Krishan. Her eyes blazed into his soul. "There you are, dearie." She gritted her teeth with each thrust. "The bond, the pact, the contract made." She spoke softly but the words carried down that long hall to Krishan. "We paid and received and the Devil took his due." Her whole body jiggled wonderfully with each hard thrust. Krishan had never seen anything he wanted more than this woman.

"Who ... who ..." Krishan stammered. "Who are you?"

"I am Nayanthara, and you may know me the way the stud knows the mare if you wish." The woman smiled a sweet wistful smile. "You may possess all that you see."

"How?" Krishan watched her shaking ass and the lovely curve of her delicate back.

"You need only say that you want me." Nayanthara grunted as the young man behind her picked up the pace. He was hammering her now. "Say you will pay the price to have what you will."

"I ... I ..." Krishan did want her.

"Offer your approbation, dearie. Then, you will know this pleasure." Nayanthara braced herself as the young man grunted and stopped his thrusts, clearly cumming inside her. She pushed back and hissed through her teeth. "Pay the price and you can have what my sweet Sunny has. For ever and ever." Panting, she kept her eyes locked on Krishan.

1547834730679.jpg

"I want you." Krishan didn't know what the price was, but he was more than willing to pay anything. "I'll pay the price."

"Good boy," Nayanthara said. And with that, she and Sunnydisappeared, along with all of their clothes.

"Hello?" Krishan blinked. A warmth grew in his small, stiff penis. At first it felt pleasant, but then it quickly became unbearable. It was so hot. His balls too. Everything down there felt like it was on fire. He ran across the hall and turned on the shower all the way to cold. He jumped in with his pajamas still on and pulled down his bottoms. The cold water did nothing to cool his fevered skin. His dick was glowing a reddish color he had never seen before, but one he'd later describe as something sanguine. The color of pleasure and blood.

As he watched with his mouth slack in horror, his dick grew. With each beat of his pulse it added a little to its girth and length. Veins defined themselves along his shaft. The head swelled and turned a dark purple color. Krishan tried not to hyperventilate. After several minutes, the dick stopped growing and stood out from his skinny frame with monstrous proportions. Probably longer than a foot and so terribly thick. The glow left his penis, and spread to his balls. Now they too grew with each beat of his heart. He reached down and grabbed his dick with both hands and stroked. He'd never known such pleasure before. When his balls stopped their expansion, they were quite swollen and crisscrossed with little purple veins.

"Oh my, God, I'm ... going to ... explode." Krishan let loose a torrent of cum onto the shower curtain and sagged down to his knees. That was more cum than he was used to producing in a whole month. His dick went soft, but it was still so huge as it rested in his hands.

Krishan wiped the cum down the shower drain, stood, and turned the shower off. Still soaking wet, with his bottoms around his ankles, he stumbled out of the tub and into the hall. His dick swayed like a pendulum between his scrawny thighs. He managed to cross the hall into his bedroom, close the door behind him, and tossed his exhausted body into bed. Krishan fell asleep almost immediately, and dreamed heavenly dreams of taking Nayanthara from behind.

Nayantara-topless-picture.jpg

~~

What a wonderfully large house. They were a lucky family to find this steal, Anushka thought to herself as she padded down the second-floor hall wearing a casual summer dress. It was a clear, sunny morning and most of the family ate breakfast down in the dining room. Everyone except Krishan, that is. He hadn't gotten himself out of bed yet, which was unusual for him. He was often the first to rise. He'd probably stayed up too late with a book or something. Anushka knocked on the door, but received no answer.

"Krish, I'm coming in." Anushka opened the door and stepped in. She found him lying on top of the covers, on his stomach. His little white butt nearly blinded her in the morning light. She giggled to herself, she hadn't seen his naked butt in years. Now she'd seen his diminutive penis and butt in the course of two days. "Krish?" Anushka walked over to the bed and shook his shoulder. His pajama top was damp. Maybe he'd had night sweats. She felt sorry for him. His nightmares probably had something to do with her seeing his little thingy. "Time to wake up, pumpkin."

anushka-dual-role-in-bhagmati_b_2810171209.jpg

"What?" Groggily, Krishan turned his head on the pillow and blinked his eyes up at his mother. He'd always known she was pretty, but in that moment, she looked completely enthralling. His eyes went to her cleavage as she bent at the waist. His cheeks flushed and he looked up to her sweet smile. Very fine crow's feet lines, obvious in the morning light, extended next to her eyes. The small wrinkles looked so lovely and reassuring.

"It's time to wake up." Anushka noticed her little man taking a peek down her dress, but she didn't mind. Teenagers couldn't really help themselves after all. "We're leaving for Temple in an hour. And we have a lot of unboxing to do today." Anushka straightened and gave Krishan a wink. "I'm going to go get changed. Get ready and go grab some breakfast." Anushka did her best not to giggle as she left the room. She closed the door after her.

Anushka+Shetty13.jpg

"Oh, shit." Krishan realized only after she'd left that he'd been mooning her. He turned onto his back and his soft, giant dick flopped onto his belly. "Oh, double shit." He looked down at what until yesterday had been an awkward problem on the tiny end of the scale, but was now an embarrassment of riches. How was he even going to stuff all that into his briefs?

Krishan hopped out of bed, did his best to tuck that monster comfortably into his underwear, and put on his clothes.

When he arrived downstairs, he found his siblings in the dining room finishing off their breakfast.

"The runt has landed," Karun said between mouthfuls. He wore an ill-fitting suit that couldn't quite contain his broad shoulders. He had his blue tie flipped over his shoulder.

"Good morning, Krishan." Hansika gave Krishan that usual sad smile that said she felt sorry for her husband's little brother, but she wasn't going to do anything about it.

hansika.jpg

"Why are you walking so funny?" Shriya looked Krishan up and down as he found a seat and served himself food.

"Just sore from all that moving." Krishan flipped his red tie over his shoulder to keep it away from any wayward syrup.

"Do you even lift, bro?" Karun laughed at his own joke and looked at his wife.

Hansika was torn between supporting her husband and not wanting to further humiliate poor Krishan. She chose the former and chuckled, but didn't make eye contact with either of them.

Both Krishan's sister and sister-in-law were already in their Sarees. Krishan's eyes took in the swell of their breasts under the conservative cut. Hansika certainly had more in the boob department, but she was in her twenties. Krishan supposed Shriya would grow bigger. Then he realized he was thinking about his sister's tits and his mouth turned down in revulsion.

4d3e0d8d5f8e32baa860cad10f2d0f9d.jpg

"What's wrong now?" Shriya's sharp features were accentuated by the inquisitive look on her face.

"Nothing. Just a bad taste in my mouth." Krishan tried to keep his thoughts about Shriya clean, but all sorts of torrid images burst into his brain. Did she shave her pussy? What did her butt look like? Sure, he'd seen her in a bathing suit dozens of times, but he'd never really looked. Much to his dismay, his new freak-of-a-dick started pushing at his underwear as it swelled with blood. He needed to think of something else. "How'd you sleep up in your tower?" Shit, now he was thinking about her laying naked in bed. The world was going topsy-turvy.

18fb6798b7afcb242bc0bff596333a1b.jpg

"I slept like a log." Shriya cocked her head at him. "What's wrong with you today?"

"Nothing, nothing." Krishan shook his head.

"I think he's finally hit puberty," Karun said.

"Enough with that, Karun." Ganesh walked into the room. "Okay. Let's get this show on the road."

Everyone but Krishan got up from the table and took their dishes into the kitchen. Krishan sat there for ten minutes and slowly ate. Maybe he was hitting puberty way late. Maybe that's all this was. Then he thought of Nayanthara and a chill ran down his spine. No, something else was happening.

Eventually, Anushka came to get him. "We're out the door, Krish. Come on."

"Coming, Mom." Krishan got to his feet and followed her out of the house. He needed to talk to somebody. The Priest? No way. His dad? That would be weird. His sister? No. His mom? Butterflies rose in his stomach as he contemplated confiding in her. He wasn't sure why, but it would have to be her.

On Sunday afternoon, Anushka sat on the floor in the middle of the library unpacking and organizing books. The jeans and t-shirt she had on were dusty from the day's labors. Her hands stopped when she pulled the book First Love out of its temporary carboard home. She remembered reading it when she was in college. A love story between a teenage man and an older woman. As she recalled, the woman was capricious and the man overcome by infatuation. She opened the book and read a random passage. "I burnt as in a fire in her presence ... but what did I care to know what the fire was in which I burned and melted--it was enough that it was sweet to burn and melt."

1bf4907a20267adbb47a7448327e49fd.jpg

Seamlessly, Anushka felt that she had moved into dream. A woman in a bustled dress stood over her, looking down at the book. "I read that book on its first printing." The woman's hair fell around her face. "It's a rather scandalous and scorching tale."

Anushka looked up at the woman and a sense of calm spread over her. "Who are you?"

"My name's Nayanthara. How do you do?" Nayanthara held her hand out.

"I'm Anushka Shetty." Anushka reached out for the hand, but it was offered in such a way that she knew she wasn't supposed to shake it. She was supposed to kiss it. Did women greet each other this way all those years ago? Anushka didn't think so, but she took the hand and delicately placed her lips on Nayanthara's knuckles. The woman's skin was icy on Anushka's warm lips. She released the hand and looked down at the book.

anushka-lip-to-lip-kiss-5.jpg

"Go on," Nayanthara said. "Read another passage."

"Sure." Anushka felt that the whole world had gone foggy. She flipped pages and read. "Beware of the love of women; beware of that ecstasy - that slow poison."

Nayanthara laughed. It was a pretty, tinkling sound. She held her swollen belly. "I'm glad my Sunny never read that book. We wouldn't want to warn our boys, now would we? I do believe he turned eighteen the year I read this."

"What year was that?" Anushka looked back up into those beguiling eyes.

"It was 1897, of course." Nayanthara smiled.

"Of course." Anushka nodded.

"Now, Anushka, would you like to know the pleasures I found with my Sunny?" Nayanthara's smile grew and her freckled face radiated happiness.

nayanthara-hot-navel-pics-1.jpg

"I don't understand." Anushka shook her head, trying to clear the cobwebs from her brain.

"The bond, the pact, the contract made," Nayanthara said. "We paid and received and the Devil took his due. All we need from you is your approbation, sweet Anushka."

"No." Anushka dropped the book and ran her hands through her long hair. "No, this is wrong."

"Mom, are you in here?" Krishan poked his head into the doorway.

Anushka found herself lying on the floor in the middle of all those books. She sat up and looked around the room wildly. Nayanthara was gone. Had Anushka drifted off to sleep while unpacking? What a strange dream. It had been a trying few days. She looked back to her son who had a worry line etched into his forehead. "What's wrong, pumpkin?"

anushka-shetty-at-singam-2-yamudu-2-movie-trailer-launch-68619.jpg

"I think I need to see a doctor." Krishan stepped into the library and closed the door behind him. The door could lock from inside. That was an odd feature for a library. He locked it. "I'm going through some ... changes." He looked down at his mother. The outline of her bra straps under her t-shirt fascinated him. He'd never really noticed what wonderfully round, full boobs she had. He tried not to stare at how her breasts warped the logo on her shirt.

"No insurance, remember? Hopefully we can avoid the doctor." Anushka stood up and brushed herself off, shaking the last clinging remnants of that dream away. "Tell me what the problem is."

44b38503855d051e3fe617da8d6e347f.jpg

"Last night I had a strange dream about a lady, and then this happened." Krishan unbuttoned his pants.

"Wait, Krish. Did this woman have ...?" Anushka gasped and lost her train of thought as Krishan lowered his pants and underwear and she got a good look at what hung between his legs.

"See. That's why I need a doctor." He looked away from his mother.

"Is that real?" Anushka tentatively walked toward her son. It looked real enough, just ridiculously exaggerated. The skin tone was right for Krishan. It swayed a little like she'd expect such a large hunk of meat to sway as Krishan shifted his weight from one foot to the other.

"I'm not messing with you, Mom." Krishan spared a glance as she approached. Her eyes were narrow, and she moved almost like a cat on the hunt. It was disconcerting.

Anushka-Shetty-photo-Shot.JPG

"I'll need to touch it." Anushka drew near to him and reached her left hand down to the soft appendage. "Just to check." She brushed her fingertips down the top and the thing jerked and grew a little. "Oh, I see. It's real." She took a deep breath. "It's real, alright." In her head she heard Nayanthara's voice. Anushka needed only to pay the price and she could possess everything before her.

"Mom ... uh ... you better stop now."

"Just a sec, pumpkin." Anushka slowly wrapped her fingers around the thing's monstrous girth and squeezed, pressing her wedding ring into the spongy flesh. Some part of her brain flashed warning lights and Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves . Then come together again so that will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. Anushka let go of her son's hardening thing.

tumblr_p49awmyj5h1wffofjo1_1280.jpg

"I'm sorry, it just did that on its own." Krishan looked down. His dick was now almost fully hard, head purple and veins bulging.

"Go take a cold shower, Krish, and we'll talk about his later." She gave him a shove toward the door. "And for heaven's sake pull your pants up."

Krishan turned, pulled up his pants, and rushed for the door. Tears welled in his eyes. He was so confused. Base urges and conscience pulled in far flung directions. He didn't think the cold shower would help, but at least it was the perfect place to fap. He opened the door and rushed down the hall.

Anushka's chest heaved and she shook her head. Her mind vacillated between thinking the whole thing was the product of a fevered mind beset by a tempestuous few days, to focusing back to the reality of Krishan's strange penis as she held it in her hand. They'd need to get the wi-fi working, because Anushka needed to do some research on how quickly the teenage penis was supposed to grow. She was pretty sure it wasn't that fast. Good Lord, he was now twice the size of his father.

tumblr_pfcsvetOW11vz94vwo1_400.jpg

Sunday evening rolled around and Anushka found Krishan in his room. He was laying on his bed messing around on his phone. Goodness gracious, she could see the bulge of his soft penis in his shorts. "Get up, Krish. Let's have another look at it. I Googled your condition and didn't find anything. I think if it looks healthy, we'll just call this an unusual growth spurt."

"Okay, Mom." Krishan got off the bed, stood on the hardwood in his bare feet, and dropped his shorts. His breathing quickened. Did he like showing off his dick to his mom? Was that the reason he'd picked her to help him with this problem? Krishan was glad he hadn't tried his father. That would have been nothing but embarrassment.

"Wow, sweetie. That really is some growth spurt." Anushka's eyes widened as her gaze roved over the great hanging thing. "Okay, Ganesh," Anushka called over her shoulder. "I do think you need to see it." She hadn't wanted to bring in her husband. Maybe she'd exaggerated the memory of Krishan's penis from earlier in the day. After all, she had been groggy from that dream about the Book woman. But clearly, it was just as big as she remembered it. She needed a man's opinion.

6269934_orig.jpg

"What?" Krishan looked at the door in a sudden panic.

"Alright, let's see what all the fuss is about." Ganesh stepped in from the hall where he'd been waiting. He got one look at his son with his shorts around the ankles and stopped in his tracks. "Well that does look out of place, doesn't it?" Ganesh took another step and stood next to his wife. "You should check it, Anu. Make sure it's ... I don't know ... normal."

"We can see it's not normal, honey." Anushka frowned at her husband. "I don't want to touch it." In her mind, she added again. But she couldn't have Ganesh know she'd already held the thing.

"I'm right here, Mom." Krishan's cheeks flushed and he looked away. He expected his dick to shrivel up and disappear. That's what his old dick would have done. But this monster just hung there. At least he didn't have an erection. That would be a real nightmare.

30.jpg

"Sorry, Krish." Ganesh looked back at Krishan. "You are as God created you and you have nothing to be ashamed of."

Krishan didn't think that was right. It was Nayanthara that did this and Krishan was pretty sure she wasn't working with God. "There was a lady last night --"

"Hold on, Krish. One thing at a time." Anushka didn't mean to be cross, but she wanted to focus on the issue at hand. "We need to deal with this now."

"Well, it looks healthy enough." Ganesh leaned a little forward as he tried to assess his son's dick without getting too close. "Does it hurt?"

"No, it's okay," Krishan said. "But I really have to tell you about --"

"There you are. What's everybody doing in ..." Karun walked into the room and stopped in his tracks. "Holy shit. What the hell, Mom and Dad?"

"Language, Karun." Anushka turned and shook a finger at Karun. "We're just trying to see if your brother needs any medical attention."

"I bet he does." Karun shook his head like he was deep in thought. "He's a freak." Karun didn't like any of this. His stupid little brother was swinging some serious pipe. He'd never tell Hansika about this.

Krishan wanted to crawl into a hole and die. Instead he just stood there with his dick out in the breeze.

"That's not helpful, Karun." Anushka scowled at her eldest.

d18e695282c7d5b67d132c488cbd0a63.jpg

"Well, now." Ganesh sighed. He looked away from Krishan and offered a wan smile to his wife. His youngest son suddenly made him very uneasy. "It seems healthy enough. If it doesn't bother him, there's no need for a doctor."

"This house is so big. It took forever for us to find ..." Hansika walked into the room and her jaw dropped. Shriya walked in next to her and her hand went to her mouth. Both women quickly had very rosy cheeks. All four eyes fixed themselves on Krishan's dick.

6858213656_e21cd0e7f4_b.jpg

shriya-sharma.png

"What ... what happened to Krish?" Shriya couldn't look away from the horrible thing between his legs.

"It's perfectly natural." Ganesh moved toward the door and tried to shepherd his family back into the hall. "We come in all shapes and sizes."

"But that's not Krish's thing, Dad." Shriya let herself be pushed out of the room.

"Of course it is, Shriya." Ganesh cleared out everyone but Anushka, and their voices faded down the hall.

"You can put that away now." Anushka watched him pull up his shorts and underwear, he struggled to tuck his thing into his clothes. "So, it's decided. If it hurts or changes in any way, you let me know. Otherwise, this will be the last we talk about it. Okay?"

"Sure, Mom." Krishan looked at the floor.

Anushka turned and walked to the door and a sudden thought entered her mind. She looked back at Krishan still standing there. "Cheer up. It would have been so much worse if they saw the little thing you used to have. I think the men were jealous. Don't you?" Anushka smiled her warm, caring smile but it occurred to her that was a very odd thing for her to say.

Anushka-in-Damarukam-Hot-Photos-1881.jpg

"Thanks, Mom." Krishan looked up and smiled back. "Yeah, sure."

"Good. That's all settled then." Anushka slipped out the door and closed it behind her.

Dreams slipped past Krishan as he slept. There was no room as the house whispered into his mind. Over and over again, Krishan heard that he'd paid the price and now it was time to take what was his. Krishan woke with a sudden start and sat up in bed. Moonlight fell through his bedroom window. Again, the damned window hung open and the curtains billowed. What was going on? He was sure he closed it this time. Krishan took a deep breath. He was about to get out of bed and rectify the situation when he noticed a shadow looming by the fireplace.

The shadow took a step toward the bed. Krishan's blood ran cold. It took another slow step. The form was a woman in a Victorian dress with long flowing hair cascading over her shoulders.

"Hello?" Krishan's voice croaked weakly.

901ac0a75f73628077904fffbc700762.jpg

"You paid the price, now take what you will." Nayanthara stepped into the moonlight and looked down at Krishan in his bed. Her pale skin almost glowed as she dropped her dress to the ground and moved closer. She stood over him completely naked. "Did you see the doubt in their eyes? They all know what will come."

xnayantara-picture-nayanthara-nude-sex-photos-and-naked-colletion-3.jpg

"Who?" Krishan looked up at her swollen freckled breasts. Her nipples were dark and her areolas expansive. His gaze trailed down over her belly to the triangle of hair between her slender legs.

"You know who, Krish." Nayanthara pulled his blanket and sheet slowly off the bed. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of his manhood barely contained by his pajamas. "You're ready for me. Good boy." She bent down and grabbed the cuffs of his bottoms. The twin diamonds on her wedding ring caught the moonlight. With a swoop of her arms she pulled the bottoms off Krishan and his dick sprung free. "What a fine bludgeon you now have."

Nayanthara-Naked-Pussy-Photos.jpg

"I'm ... a virgin ... Nayanthara." Krishan gripped the sheet in either hand as she climbed into bed with him.

"Not for long, darling." Nayanthara straddled him and reached below her to grasp his cock. "Soon, you'll find yourself surrounded in acquiescent quim. Anyone you want, Krish. Anytime you want her."

"Your skin is so cold." Krishan shivered as she dropped her hips and he slid into her. Her insides were as chilly as her exterior.

"Warm me up then." Nayanthara groaned and took long, slow bounces up and down. Her boobs and belly shook with every thrust. "That's a good lad." She cupped her boobs in her hands and leaned her head back. Nayanthara rolled her eyes and her pretty lips parted. "So ... goooooood."

1547834730679.jpg

"Am ... I ... uh ... uh ... uh ... dreaming?" This was so far beyond any fantasy Krishan could conjure up.

"Noooooo." Nayanthara switched to gyrating her hips and placed her cold hands on his meager chest. "It's time ... Krish ... for la petite mort." Her hips stopped and she trembled all over. Her dangling boobs shook just above Krishan's face. When she'd recovered from her orgasm, she went back to long, bouncing strokes again. This time with both hands on her belly. "Very good, Krish. Now it's your turn."

The sounds of Krishan's soft grunts, Nayanthara's more animalistic ones, and the slapping of frigid skin on warm skin filled the large, dark bedroom. She rode him for a long time.

"Nayanthara ... it's happening ..." Krishan shut his eyes tight. "Ooooohhhhhhhhh." He came and came inside this strange woman. Nothing in his life had prepared him for the ecstasy of that moment.

nayantara-02.jpg

When Krishan opened his eyes, golden morning light streamed through his open window and his mother was knocking on his door. Nayanthara was nowhere to be seen.

"Time for breakfast, Krish." Anushka had the good sense not to barge in on her growing boy after the incidents the day before. She wanted no more to do with his enormous thing. "college bus will be here in thirty."

1.jpg

"Okay, Mom." Krishan called back through the door. What a strange night that had been. He looked down at his rigid marvel of a dick and wondered if he had time for a fap in the shower before breakfast.

The bus dropped off the twins at the end of their long driveway. They talked about classes and friends as they walked back to their new house. Once home, Shriya went off to the main living room to do some homework. There was a couch in there and Shriya liked to imagine a roaring fire in the fireplace, which was a cozy thought. Krishan said goodbye to his sister and hunted for his parents. This proved difficult as the mansion was quite expansive.

maxresdefault.jpg

Eventually he found them in the west tower room, creating their punch list.

"Floorboards are loose here." Ganesh stroked his graying, blond beard as he surveyed the enormous, circular room. The windows looked out in all directions. He could see the east tower. It looked like Shriya was home as he caught a glimpse of a woman's shape moving about her room. "Some of the sills and jambs show rot. Not too bad."

"Got it." Anushka scribbled down on her pad of paper. "What about electrical?"

"Hey, Mom and Dad. I'm home." Krishan walked up the creaking stairway and entered the vacant tower room. He was huffing and puffing from walking all around the mansion. Krishan stopped, bent over, and put his hands on his thighs. The uncomfortable bulk of his dick made the circuit of the house even harder. His briefs weren't supportive enough and he now walked with an odd gait.

"Hey,. How was school?" Ganesh turned to look at his son.

"Good." Krishan looked up at his parents. They were in their dusty construction clothes.

"I see your sister's up in her tower already." Ganesh pointed out the window at the other turret.

"No, I think she's in the main living room doing homework." Krishan turned his gaze in the direction his father pointed, but didn't see anyone. "Maybe it was Hansika?"

"They went home this morning." Anushka tucked her pad of paper under her arm.

"Well it wasn't Shriya." He wondered if it was Nayanthara, but after he'd lost his virginity last night, Krishan didn't want to talk about her with his parents.

Nude%2Bnavel%2BNayantara%2Bbig%2Bboobs%2Bin%2Bblack%2Bbra%2Bpic.jpg

"Well, I hate to argue --" Ganesh squinted over at the other tower.

"Then don't." Anushka slapped Ganesh on the back and a cloud of dust rose in the air. She smiled at him and then at her son. Even in her ragged work clothes, Anushka was a beauty. "Tell us something that happened today at school."

"Well ..." Krishan straightened and sighed. He'd finally caught his breath. "I think I need new underwear. I was really uncomfortable. Especially during PE."

"That's a problem we can solve." Anushka handed Ganesh the punch list. "I'm going to help Krishan find some new underwear online." She walked toward her son, the loose floorboards squeaking a protest under her sneakers.

3af5fbd4eb0b3e4a58e51cd94441c63d.jpg

"I could really use your help, Anushka." Ganesh did need her help. It was a lot of house to cover.

"You'll be fine without me, honey." She took Krishan's warm hand in hers and led him back down the stairs. "It's not like Krish's going to steal me away, Ganesh," she called over her shoulder. Anushka laughed at that. It was an easy, friendly sound, like the ringing of merry bells.

"This isn't easy." Anushka scrolled the page on her laptop. "I mean, if we get the XXL, it'll just hang off your butt. You're still skinny everywhere but that one place."

"Over there, Mom." Krishan pointed at the screen and she stopped scrolling. "That iron strength micro boxer. It says it's made for men with big packages."

"It does, thank goodness." Anushka clicked on the link. "Good for up to seven inches when soft," she read. "How big is your thing, Krish?"

79c1a1374c2dfdd5bae2538f86a1b431.jpg

"I don't know." Krishan was suddenly aware that his shoulder was resting against his mom's shoulder as their chairs were side by side. The touch was almost electric. He leaned away from her a little.

"Come on. I know all men measure it. Especially teenagers. You must have measured it." She turned to look at him and tried to offer a reassuring smile like this was all perfectly normal, even though they both knew it was not.

"I didn't measure it." Krishan inhaled. Anushka's breath was sweet and her lips looked so plump and inviting. He'd kissed a few girls in his day, but none as womanly as his mother. Not even close. He looked up into her warm brown eyes. "Let's just get this one. I bet medium will fit."

"Nonsense, I'll get your father down here and he can show you how to measure it." Anushka stood, and walked toward the door.

anushka-shetty-hd-wallpapers.jpg

"No, Mom. I'd die if I had to show it to him again." Krishan steepled his hands in prayer. "Can you just do it, please?"

Anushka stopped and looked back at him. He looked so sincere. "Fine. I'll go get the measuring tape in the kitchen. I'll be back in a minute."

Shriya worked her way through her calculus. She sat cross-legged on the sofa, her phone playing white noise to help her concentrate. The cavernous room felt almost cozy.

"That math looks hard," an unfamiliar voice said. "I always tried to study in this room too. The fire always made it so snug and comfy."

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f355f75754f4e595a4348555352673d3d2d3435363136323938382e313464616632363737323830653438313635303435303835323639322e6a7067

Surprised, Shriya looked up to see a boy roughly her age leaning against the great timber mantel. Even more surprising, a fire now roared in the fireplace. The white noise on her phone shifted to the crackling and popping of a blazing fire. Shriya felt the room swim around her. Were those animal heads on the wall? But like in all dreams, she accepted the fantastical as mundane. The boy had short hair, freckles. "I'm sorry, who are you now?"

"I'm Sunny. And you are Miss ...?" Sunny bowed and raised his eyebrows, clearly looking for her name.

"I'm Shriya." She giggled. He had such strange affectations. "How old are you?" Shriya put her homework down on the coffee table and brushed her long hair behind her shoulders.

"I'm nineteen." Sunny finished his bow and leaned back against the mantle with an air of insouciance. "Always nineteen."

"Well, that's very strange. I'm eighteen, but not always." Shriya laughed again. "For example, just a few weeks ago I was seventeen."

"I see." Sunny smiled. "What sort of games do you like to play?"

54a5be6d1af009ec5eacc73249acc9fc.jpg

"I don't know. Mostly 4x strategy games." Shriya looked around the room. Where had all the ornate furniture come from? The fire cast everything with an orange glow, but offered no heat.

"I don't know what that is, Miss Shriya."

"What games do you play?" Shriya smiled at this odd boy.

"I play carnal games mostly. Those are the most fun. Don't you think?" Sunny looked down at his trousers and there was an obvious bulge growing there. Soon it was an impossibly large tent.

"Oh, my. What's that?" Shriya's smile faded.

"Do you want me to show you?" Sunny shrugged out of his suspenders and reached down to unbutton his trousers.

"No. I don't want to see it." Shriya shook her head. "It's too big. Too big," she shouted.

"Shriya, sweetie?" Anushka's voice echoed around the room.

Shriya-Sharma-6.jpg

Sunny, the fire, and his other manifestations shimmered and then disappeared.

Anushka walked into the living room. "What's wrong, Shriya?" She had a measuring tape in her hand and a look of worry on her face. "I heard you shouting."

"It was just a bad dream." Shriya looked around the room in bewilderment. Everything was just as it'd been when she walked in a little while ago. "I just drifted off while studying." She picked up her homework off the coffee table.

"Oh, okay." Anushka nodded. "I'm going to go help your brother with something, then I'll check back in on you."

"Thanks, Mom." Shriya waved her off. The white noise on her phone crackled and popped.

"Sure, pumpkin." Anushka stepped back into the hall and headed back to the study.

~~

"Wow, Krish. Is it even bigger than yesterday?" Anushka kneeled in front of her son, tape measure in hand. She looked at that great hanging thing, a formidable leviathan not yet wakened from its slumber. Her gaze went behind it to those two tumescent balls. The rough flesh was crisscrossed with little purple veins running every which way.

"I don't think so." Krish looked past his mom at Nayanthara who quietly stepped in from the hallway and gently closed the study door behind her. She put a pale finger to her pink lips and smiled at Krishan. Her bustled dress made no sound as she gracefully stepped into the room.

982f07cc867d1d118ca8bfc9cf0953de.jpg

"Well, let's get this over with." Anushka reached out with her left hand, hesitated, and then took hold of the soft shaft. "It's so warm." She brought the measuring tape up and unwound it. "Five, six, seven, eight inches. Goodness, Krish. You're longer than your father is when he's erect." Anushka hadn't meant to say that out loud.

"Really?" Krish watched Nayanthara as she stood behind his mother. Nayanthara put her hands together and then slowly pulled them apart until there was more than a foot of distance between them. She nodded, and offered a sweet, proud smile when she saw that Krishan understood.

35714.jpg

"Okay, eight inches it is." Anushka put down the measuring tape on the floor, but for some reason she hadn't yet released her son's penis. "Maybe those micro boxers will work. Seven is pretty close to eight."

"Uh, Mom." Krishan tried not to stammer. "We should ... see how long it is hard." Krish looked at Nayanthara as she vigorously nodded and then his gaze fell to his mom's pretty eyes. Three was a nervous tension in those eyes.

"I don't think so, Krish." The color drained from Anushka's face. She bit her bottom lip. "Unless ... unless ... you think it's really important for your comfort."

anushka-damarukam-hot-photos23t.jpg

"I need your help, Mom."

"Okay, okay, okay." Anushka took a deep breath and looked back down at the flaccid penis. "I'll help you this one time so we can get you the proper underwear." Her left hand made one tentative stroke up and down the shaft. She paused. And stroked again. And again. Pretty soon, she had a nice rhythm. She could feel the thing in her hand swelling as Krish's blood rushed into it. "There we go. Is it all the way hard yet?"

"Not ... yet." Krishan watched her boobs shake under her t-shirt as she worked frantically to get him all the way hard.

Anushka%2BShetty%2Bhandjob%2Bnude%2Bbahubali%2Bactress%2Bsaree%2Bsex.jpg

"Not yet? Okay, okay." Anushka grabbed him with her right hand too and worked both hands on the shaft together. She'd never given a handjob with two hands before, there hadn't been enough room on those other men. Oh, no, she thought. She was giving Krishan a handjob. It was really happening.

"You can ... measure ... now." Krishan panted and tried hard not to cum in his mom's unsuspecting face.

"Thank goodness." Still stroking with her left hand, Anushka reached down and grabbed the tape measure with her right hand. She should really stop the handjob now, but for some reason she couldn't. "Holy Moses, Krish. It's thirteen inches long." That was an unlucky number, she thought.

Behind Anushka, Nayanthara nodded encouragement to Krishan. With her stark, white hands, she made a motion like an erupting volcano. She mouthed the words all over her.

Krishan shook his head at the woman. "Mom ... you ... have to stop. Or ..."

"Sorry, Krish." Anushka's left hand finally stopped and she let go of the wakened leviathan. "Go take care of that in the bathroom."

Nayanthara frowned, and for a second her pretty, freckled face looked quite dark. She turned and walked to the study closet, opened the door and disappeared inside.

3205464641_12b1d16c6b.jpg

"Thanks, Mom." Krishan in only his t-shirt, stepped around his mom and raced to the study door. His giant cock bounced wildly in front of him. He opened the door and vanished down the hall on his way to the bathroom.

Anushka turned to watch him go. It was almost comical, how disproportioned he was. She took a deep breath and stood. She was about to turn back to her laptop and order Krishan some micro boxers when she noticed the open closet door. That was odd. She walked over to the door and put her hand on it to close it, but stopped when she saw what was hanging inside.

All by itself on a black hanger was a powder blue chemise and corset. lingerie. It looked a little unwieldly, but also quite pretty. Anushka wondered if Ganesh would like seeing her wearing that outfit. Then she wondered how Krishan would feel if he saw her like that. Would his thirteen inches harden when she presented herself to him? What was she thinking? That was crazy. But she would certainly wear it for Ganesh. Anushka turned and walked back to the laptop and ordered some new underwear for Krishan.

Anushka-Shetty.jpg

"What do you think, honey?" Anushka twirled for her husband in the middle of their bedroom. The kids were in bed, it was late, and Anushka felt lively for the first time in days. The perfect recipe for romance.

"I guess it has a certain, understated appeal." Ganesh looked her up and down from his position on the bed. The corset did push her boobs up, and the chemise did accentuate the contours of her hips. But it was certainly no Victoria's Secret. "Where'd you find that, again?"

"In the study closet." Anushka stood and cocked her hip to the side. She felt so sexy in that lingerie. Her pussy had started dripping the moment she'd fastened the corset.

aHR0cHM6Ly8zLmJwLmJsb9dzcG-0LmNvbS8tYmJnWmFRQ3RUS0kvWExsMzZfeU5kMUkvQUFBQUFBQUF9WlUvWHRVX1BlcVRnbWM5OVpJU1pSTXo0ajg0UHhQVGo4dk1nQ0xjQkdBcy-zMTYwMC-BbnVzaGthJTJCU9hldHR5JTJCYmxhY9slMkJicmElMkJhbmQlMkJwYW50aWVzJTJCcGhvdG8lMkJ3aXRob3V0JTJCZHJlc3MlMkJuaXBwbGUlMkJzZWUlMkJ0aHJvdWdoLmpwZw==.jpg

"And you just put on someone else's lingerie?" Ganesh wondered how he'd ever get that getup off her.

"I washed it first, silly." Anushka gave him a pretend pout and stalked to the bed. "Come on, Ganesh. I want to feel your little thing inside ... your big thing. Your very big penis inside me." She crawled up onto the bed.

"Very well, come and get it, Anu." Ganesh pulled her into an embrace. He tried not to let her see that her little thing comment had unnerved him. He had always been so confident in his size. Now, he wasn't sure. It took him longer than usual to get hard, but if she noticed, Anushka didn't say anything. They made sweet love in their new bedroom, and Ganesh was at least grateful that he lasted longer than usual. Almost seven minutes.

Anushka hid her disappointment well. For the first time in her life, she wanted more than what Ganesh could give. She tried to push those feelings aside and reassured herself that things would return to normal. But as she drifted off to sleep that night, her mind kept coming back to visions of her son's majestic penis, fully rigid in her trembling, delicate fingers.

AnushkaShettyInsertingHandinPussy.jpg

A week passed to settled into their new home. Most of the odd occurrences that plagued them when they first moved in, had dissipated.

Anushka still did have daydreams, here and there, of holding Krishan's manhood. But they had lessened, and she expected that those thoughts would soon vanish entirely.

Krishan found his new underwear much to his liking. He hadn't seen Nayanthara at all since she'd encouraged him to cum on his mother and he'd declined. Nayanthara's absence did not sit well with Krishan. He'd settled on two alternatives. Either he was crazy, or Nayanthara was a ghost. Either way, Krishan thought she was amazing, and that sex was amazing, and he didn't want the specter that took his virginity to disappear forever.

%25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg

Shriya didn't see Sunny again and that was fine with her. She liked the house, and grew quite fond of her tower room with its panoramic views of the sweeping grassland around their new house.

Monday evening was takeout time again. Without a functioning kitchen, they'd been eating a lot of take out lately. Ganesh worked away under the sink. He cursed as he banged his elbow into the panel behind where he was trying to put in the disposal. The board gave a little. He jostled it and then pulled it to the side. There was a compartment behind it with some old papers. He took them out and crawled from under the sink.

"Hey, Anu, check this out." Ganesh called over to his wife as she opened Styrofoam containers on the dining table. "Seems we now know the first owners. Vijay varma and Nayanthara built this house over the course of two years starting in 1884." He skimmed the papers and didn't notice the startled look on his wife's face.

"What dear?" Anushka recognized the name from her dream in the library. How had she known the name Nayanthara? It must have been buried in the home's disclosures and her mind had unconsciously cataloged it.

1SaDf6LLtHGg86DatvrPYi8rv9ph6_v9iMQ6vPX2IoCwQpjHBRAgMnHhF5ST3Xi2aD8ojLq7pZxAm5j4oX60DFnZPhHbNM27L84WxBdMVqL-VfMziE5Z8VPeMGAfKHrWtTKIwPO3vMYzzj6sMuhTIbtlA48m9WwOfq9fkdykU5UCo9nmNeEVo6ih6YnHKkuR74ukDn02GvSprA

Krishan froze as he set the table. He wasn't crazy after all. Nayanthara was a ghost. He had to figure out how to get her back. The house was the best thing to happen to him. Ever.

"The Varmas, honey." Ganesh jabbed his finger at the browned paper. "It says they lived here for only twelve years before ..." Ganesh skimmed the page but couldn't find what he was looking for. "Before something happened and the mansion was inherited by Vijay's cousin." Ganesh put the paper down. "The Varma Mansion, huh? It has a nice ring to it." He walked to the dining room door and looked in at his family. "What are you all staring at? Do I have something in my beard?" He rubbed his beard vigorously.

"Nothing," all three mumbled back to him.

Gears turned in Anushka's mind as she rationalized these revelations away.

Krishan thought about how he might best communicate with the dead. He needed to coax Nayanthara back into his room.

Shriya thought of the boy by the fire. "Does it say anything about them having a son?"

"Not in these papers." Ganesh shook his head.

Shriya smiled to herself. To think she was worried about ghosts. How silly was that?

~~

Anushka found herself slipping out of bed in the dead of night. She shivered. She was naked and so very cold. Anushka stepped over to the closet and grabbed one of Ganesh's flannel shirts. Something called to her, a name whispered, snaking its way through the mansion's long hallways. She wrapped Ganesh's shirt around her and left the master bedroom. A deep ticking sound kept a steady rhythm. Out in the second-floor living room, Anushka found a great grandfather clock that had no business being there. It chimed midnight as she watched, with a strange, somber melody. She hugged the flannel shirt tightly around her and walked down the stairs.

anushka-shetty-latest-hot-images-xh4t-lg.jpg

In addition to the ticking of the incongruous clock, another beat kept rhythm in the house. It was a wet, smacking metronome, sounding down the west main floor hallway. Anushka followed the noise down the hall. On either wall were hung the strangest oil paintings. She stopped and looked at one. It was a family portrait of a stern man, a smiling woman, and a shy son. These artworks did not belong on Anushka's walls. She looked closer and recognized the smiling woman as woman from her library dream. The original owner of the house, Nayanthara.

Anushka's feet scuffed at the smooth floorboards as she shuffled past the mysterious locked room, past the study, past the second living room, and she stopped at the door to the library. It was cracked open and the slapping sounds echoed out of there. She hugged Ganesh's shirt tighter around her and pushed the door open. "Oh, my gosh." Her hand went to her mouth.

CcExEFwUYAAzMzt.jpg

Inside the library, laying amongst the stacks of yet-to-be-shelved books, was a young man. He was on his back and completely naked. Riding him with long, languid thrusts was Nayanthara. With her dark nipples, and her myriad freckles she was quite a sight. But what made the scene truly shocking was the monster penis sawing in and out of her, and the contorted, lust-filled, expression on her face.

"I'm dreaming." Anushka felt something trickle down her bare leg. She realized that her vagina was so wet that it was dripping. "Heavens." She put a hand between her legs, under the hanging flaps of Ganesh's shirt and felt her slit. She'd never been that wet before.

Sexy%2Bbody%2BNayantara%2Bnude%2Bass%2Bfucked%2Bin%2Bblack%2Bstockings.gif

"Anushka ... " Nayanthara caught sight of the wife in the library doorway and her face lit in the sweetest smile. "You found me ... and ... uh ... uh ... uh ... Sunny." Her hips kept bouncing their steady rhythm. She held onto her belly with one hand and an engorged boob with the other. "You are dreaming and you are not dreaming."

Sunny did not look Anushka's way, but instead fixed his eyes on the wobbling, vigorous woman above him.

"You're so ... so ..." Anushka's hand moved between her legs. She would never have touched herself in real life, but in a dream it was okay.

Anushka%2BShetty%2Bfingering%2Bher%2Bpussy%2Bfull%2Bnaked%2Bnude%2Bphoto.jpg

"Eyes ... up here, darling." Nayanthara watched Anushka with some modest reproach. "It's never polite to stare at another woman's breasts." Nayanthara gave Anushka a wink. "But you like what you see, don't you? I offer you this and so much more. We already paid and received and the Devil took his due. Extend your approbation, good Anushka. You may have this too."

"No." Anushka shook her head and her fingers found her clit. Electricity moved up her spine. Her hand moved faster and Anushka felt her climax approach.

"Play coy, then, and watch Sunny fill his mother's womb yet again." Nayanthara thrust fitfully as Sunny grunted below her. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he coated her insides.

Topless%2BAnushka%2BShetty%2Bfingering%2Bher%2Bpussy%2Bnude%2Bnavel%2Bpierced.jpg

"No. He can't be ..." Anushka grunted out her own glorious climax, hunching herself against her hand and letting Ganesh's shirt fall open. "... your son." Anushka cried out as her orgasm swept through her.

"Honey." Ganesh called to his wife from the master bath door. "You slept through the alarm. Time to get up."

"What?" Anushka opened her eyes. She was in bed with Ganesh's flannel shirt wrapped around her. What a horrible nightmare. She crawled out of bed and headed to the shower. She felt so dirty. She sighed. So very dirty.

~~

The rickety old shower in the bathroom across the hall from Krishan's bedroom was becoming Krishan's favorite place to fap. Shriya, in an effort to avoid his male teenage grossness, had taken the bathroom down at the other end of the second floor as hers. So, Krishan could fap away without being bothered. This was essential these days, because since he'd had his growth spurt that first night in the house, he'd needed to relieve himself several times a day.

Krishan was in the middle of his before-school-fap when a woman's voice breathed its way past his shower curtains. He froze.

"Such a mighty tool. A shame to use it as such." Nayanthara pulled back the shower curtain with slow persistence until her eyes could take in all of the eighteen-year-old.

"Thank God you're back, Mrs. Varma." Krishan stood there with water cascading over his thin body, both hands stationary on his dick. "I thought you might be gone forever."

"You disappointed me, Krish." Nayanthara smoothed out her bustled dress, her hands lingering on her bulging belly. A slight frown pulled her perfect lips down. "I made it very clear. You were to cover Anushka in your wonderful effluence. You refused me."

nayana4-682x1024.jpg

"But she's my mom." Krishan let go of his dick and reached out for the ghost. One of her ice-cold hands gently slapped him away.

"She is a sow, darling." Nayanthara, buoyed by her own words, smiled again. "A sow that you will sow with your great gift."

"I'm not sure what that means." Krishan stroked his dick. If she wasn't going to touch him, he'd at least get to look at this beautiful woman while fapping. "But I'm not going to do my mom."

"You are a recalcitrant young man, are you not?" Nayanthara reached into the shower and brushed one chilly finger down his arm. "I'll make you a deal. Get her to prime your release and I will take you to bed again. Bargain?"

"You want her ... uh ... to see me cum?" Krishan was close. His eyes went from that pretty, warm face down to the curve of her boobs hidden under her dress.

"I want her to coax your sperm. She must pull it out. I will accept that as payment for another tussle with you, dearie." Nayanthara faded into the steamy bathroom until there was nothing left of her.

1440900848279.jpg

"Maybe ... uh ... maybe ... okay." Krishan unloaded his balls onto the shower curtain and stood there gasping. He would do it. He needed to feel Nayanthara again.

~~

Several days passed quietly as Krishan mustered the courage to ask his mother for what he needed. He finally made his move Sunday afternoon. His dad was having his nap down on the sofa in the basement while football played in the background. His sister was out with some friends. He found his mom in the library, shelving books. Krishan stopped in the doorway. He took in the swell of her ample sideboob under her stained t-shirt and the womanly curves that her hips and butt presented in her jeans as she reached for a high shelf. She was a beautiful woman. He realized he'd always known this, but had placed those thoughts deep in the far-reaches of his mind.

Anushka%2520Shetty%2520Images%25202.jpg

"Hi, Mom." Krishan stepped into the room and stood next to a stack of paperbacks.

"Hello, pumpkin." Anushka tucked the book onto the shelf and turned to face her son. Her smile faded when she saw his face. "What's wrong?"

"Remember how you said to come to you if anything changed with ... my thing?" Krishan looked at the floor. "Well, it hurts and I can't seem to finish no matter how hard I try."

"Oh, dear." Anushka swept her brown hair out of her face. "Our wouldn't approve of my saying this, but have you tried the internet?" Anushka tugged at the neck of her t-shirt. "You know ... porn?"

"I've tried."

"Oh, I see." Anushka thought for a minute. "Maybe it's time to go see that doctor."

"No, Mom. I know how expensive that is. And with all the house repairs ... I think I just need a little help to finish."

3701a85de2b887457e365d631272b7e4.jpg

"You mean me?" She put her hand to her breast.

Krishan nodded.

"I touched you the one time so we could find you the right underwear." Anushka took an unconscious step toward Krishan. "To do it again would be a sin."

"Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from Him." Krishan smiled. "To help me is to help Him."

Anushka was going to refuse him again, but a sudden shift in energy flowed through her. She felt almost as if she stood before him in a dress and corset, rather than her ragged work clothes. "Oh, Krish. You always had a way with words. I can't believe I'm going to do this." She walked past Krishan and closed the library door. "We have to be quick. Your father will be up soon." She looked around the room but didn't see anything to catch the coming mess. "This old t-shirt will have to do as a rag." She pulled her shirt off and held it in her hand. Her breasts wobbled in their supportive bra. "Eyes up here, mister."

"Sorry, Mom." Krishan unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off. His dick was hard and poking out the top of his underwear.

ddfa4bd1acea9b9613746150942c756f.jpg

"Those mini-boxers look very supportive." Anushka stepped in front of Krishan and lowered herself to her knees. "They almost contain your hard thing." She giggled as she reached up and pulled down his underwear. Her giggles stopped dead when his penis sprung out in front of her. The purple head swayed only inches from her face. A small drop of precum dripped down. "Good, Lord. I hope this is the right thing to do."

"It is, Mom." Krishan stepped out of his underwear and stood before her in only his shirt. "It really hurts." Krishan knew that lying was also a sin, but despite his upbringing, he didn't have much of the fear of God in him.

"Let's get this done." She put her shirt by her knee, reached out with both hands, and placed them on his thing. It was astoundingly thick and the bulging veins pulsed slightly under her fingers. She carefully stroked him back and forth. Her dream from the other night came back to her. Nayanthara and her son Sunny copulating in this very room. Had that actually happened, or was her mind overwhelmed by life's changes? One thing Anushka knew, she'd never cheat on her husband. Especially with her own son. No amount of sweet talk could make that happen. "It's a very manly tool, Krish." Her hands moved faster on the shaft.

"Like Dad's?"

"Different." Anushka shook her head and looked up at her handsome son. "Let's not talk about your father. I don't think he'd approve of this."

"Yeah." Krishan put his hands on his hips and looked down at his mother's pretty face and her jiggling boobs inside her bra. "Probably not." He was happy Nayanthara had forced him to do this. His mom's handjob was quickly becoming his new favorite moment in this house.

(MyPornSnap.top)_anushka-shetty-handjob-nude-cock-cum-on-her-busty-boobs-open-top.jpg

They were quiet for a while as Anushka worked Krishan's dick. His precum had made his cock slick and the sound of wet hands sliding on skin was all they heard for a while.

"I see what you mean about not being able to finish. Are you close, Krish?" Anushka looked up at him with plaintive eyes. She wanted to complete her task before Ganesh woke and tracked them down.

Krishan grunted and shook his head.

"Oh, my. Well ..." She looked back down at the organ in front of her. "My mouth isn't cheating, right? And by helping you, I'm helping Him."

"Right ... uh ... Mom."

Just like that, she leaned forward and took him into her warm mouth. She rarely did this for Ganesh, and his thing was so different from Krishan's thing. It was awkward at first, but she persisted. She gave little bobs with her head, not daring to try to take more than the head. Eventually, she swirled her tongue too. After a while, she decided it wasn't so bad. Even the salty taste of his precum was something of a delight in its own way. "Mmmmmmmmmm." She groaned and murmured around his fat, purple head. She could see her wedding ring as it bounced and blurred with her hand's movement in front of her. It was okay, her mouth wasn't cheating.

th

The library was now filled with slurping and popping sounds. Nayanthara, unnoticed, watched from the shadows by the closet. She never tired of witnessing a mother's first suck of her son's cock. The spectacle was pure magic. Such moments were worth every bit of the Devil's due. The only thing better than watching a mother teeter on the edge, was watching her fall.

"Mom ... you're going to ... uh ... make me ..." Krishan shook all over.

Realizing the moment had come, Anushka pulled her mouth off his thing with a pop and picked up her shirt. She held it up to his penis with her right hand, and continued to stroke with her left. "Finish, Krish. Please, finish."

"Moooooooommmmmmm." Krishan erupted.

Spurt after spurt of the hot, viscus liquid soaked into the shirt. Anushka could feel the pulsing force as it pushed against her right hand. His orgasm continued, and soon the shirt could hold no more and cum dripped between her fingers and down onto the wood floor. "Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh," Anushka repeated over and over. When he was done, the shirt, her hands, and the floor were a hot, sticky mess.

"Wow." Krishan took a long shuddering breath. "Thanks, Mom. I feel way better now."

(MyPornSnap.top)_fucking-face-anushka-shetty-blowjob-black-cock.jpg

"You're ... um ... welcome, Krish." Anushka's face was white as a sheet. "Don't tell ..." She took a couple of deep breaths. "Don't tell anyone about this. It's our secret, okay?"

"Sure." Krishan nodded, bent down for his boxers, and pulled them on. His hard dick poked out of the elastic waistband. He pulled his shirt over it and pulled on his pants. "It's a secret."

"Good, boy." Anushka took the t-shirt and tried to mop up the mess on the floor, but the cloth was too soaked with cum already. She'd need to go get a towel or something. "Now run along, Krish. I'll clean this up."

"Okay. Love you, Mom." Krishan turned and headed for the door.

"Love you too, pumpkin," Anushka said as she looked at her sticky, saturated shirt. She needed to clean up the mess before her husband wandered back upstairs.

crop.php

~~

After that amazing blowjob from his mom, Krishan walked down the hall back to his room with a little hop to his step. This wasn't easy because he was still completely hard, and there was nothing any underwear could do to fully contain his engorged monster.

He opened the door to his room and there stood Nayanthara by the fireplace, wearing a blck chemise. When she saw him, a wide smile spread across her pale face and she hopped up and down, clapping her hands with joy.

"You did it, Krish." She gave a quick, excited laugh
. "I'm so proud of you."

d22ef23697df14c44cb96721c00ba27e.jpg

"Thank you." Krishan stepped into his room and closed the door behind him. He couldn't wipe the grin off his face. "And thank you for asking me to do it."

"You're welcome, darling." Still smiling, Nayanthara stopped her jumping and lifted up the chemise past her hips. She wasn't wearing anything underneath and she exposed her triangle to Krishan. "There's nothing like a mother at service to her boy. Best thing Don't you agree?" She turned her back to him, still holding up the chemise, and wiggled her pale butt.

"Yeah. That was great." Krishan pulled his pants down and took off his underwear. He removed his shirt and tossed it behind him. "Now do we get to do it?" His eyes fixed themselves on the twin, white globes of her ass.

nayantara-007.md.jpg

"What a rambunctious boy." Nayanthara watched him over her shoulder with her captivating smile. She lowered herself to her knees on the rug by the fireplace and then leaned forward until she was on all fours, presenting her ass up in the air to Krishan. "Minutes ago, you were in your mother's mouth. Now you want more?" The chemise hung off her shoulders and back, hiding most of her swollen boobs below her.

"Yes, please." Krishan raced to the rug and knelt behind Nayanthara. He gently caressed the curve of her butt and shivered at her frigid skin.

"Very well. But first attend, Krish." She kept her eyes on him, looking back over her shoulder. "Will you put your mother to her wifely tasks on your cock again?"

"I don't know." Krishan frowned. "I thought if I got her to do what we just did I could be with you again. That was my first blowjob and it was awesome. But ... I don't want to cross any lines with my mom."

Nayanthara laughed that high tinkling sound of hers, so filled with joy. "Silly, boy. The Rubicon is behind you. But never mind for now. You may have me. That was our deal and I am a woman of my word."

"So, can I ...?" Krishan grabbed his dick with his right hand and scooted in right behind her.

"You may."

Krishan pushed his dick into the chill of her soft flesh, but couldn't find the hole.

"I'd almost forgotten this is only your second time." Nayanthara reached behind her and grasped the purple head. "That hole you poke is only for special occasions, Krish. Until then, you get my crinkum crankum." She lowered his penis and slid it into her wet vagina. The heat of his member filled her.

"So ... good ... Mrs. Varma." Her icy insides enveloped him and sent shivers through his nervous system. He took hold of her wide, cold hips and thrust in and out.

nayan.fk1.md.jpg

"Yes, darling." Nayanthara looked down at her white hands on the dark floorboards and gritted her teeth against the onslaught. The twin diamonds on her wedding ring shone with the orange glow of a fire long since extinguished. "You may take all that you see. I honor my contracts and so does He."

Krishan grunted and plowed the ghost for a long time. He sent her through several shrieking orgasms. At first, he was worried that her screaming would bring his parents. But not so worried that he ever considered stopping. When his mom and dad didn't come rushing through his bedroom door, he completely forgot about them and just gave himself over to the bestial act. His narrow hips slapped up against her ample butt and the pleasure mounted and mounted.

"I'm going to ... cum ... in your pussy ..." Krishan didn't care that she was some sort of phantasm. Sex felt amazing and he never wanted to give it up. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhh." He spasmed and released his load inside her.

Nayanthara-ass-fucking-images.jpg

"It's yours ... it's yours ...," Nayanthara hissed and pushed back against the young buck.

When his orgasm subsided, Krishan looked down to find Nayanthara gone. He hoped she'd be back soon. He stood, stumbled over to bed and tumbled forward on the sheets. Krishan fell into a deep sleep and dreamed of his mother falling, and falling. Forever falling. His nap was both thrilling and terrifying.

Anushka_Shetty_PicsArt_11-25-01.51.18-01.jpg

To be continued..

Last edited:
#Sara Ali Khan

Sara hadn't seen him before. She didn't know him, who he was, where he came from, what he did. The only sign of his existence was the creepy feeling she would get when he was around. He was a predator, who lived only to hunt.

Sara Ali Khan had been experiencing this strange kind of feeling since quite a few days now. She would feel someone following her, but there was no one when she turned around to check out. A strange kind of shadow always seemed to move along wherever she went, right from her bedroom to her office. She did feel like speaking about this to someone, but there was nothing concrete to talk about, just a warning that her sixth sense gave. She could sense someone watching her every moment. It was him. He had an eye on her right since she began to get those strange feelings. For sometime, she thought she was hallucinating, but it was his glimpses that she sometimes managed to capture through the corner of her eye. And the next moment, there used to be nothing in sight. A strange fear was developing in her mind. She couldn't foresee that her fears were soon going to take the form of reality. She didn't know that she had become the object of his desire. And his desires grew stronger with every passing moment. He had to have her, and there was nothing that was going to stop him.

SARA1234556_5e18258c78936.jpg

One night, after work she was returning home in her car. She had a friend on the next seat. The street was rather deserted as the two women were quite late already. Sara suddenly began to get nervous. Christine could already see her sweating and her hands trembling over the steering wheel.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"He is coming near," was all Sara could say with her trembling lips.

Christine looked back to check out if any vehicle was following. There was no one. "Who is coming near?"

A dense fog began to surround them. Objects around them faded into nothingness and visibility dropped due to the fog. Sara stopped the car. She was really apprehensive about something.

"Damn weather!" saying this Christine got out of the car. Sara remained inside the car and had an eerie feeling clouding her mind. And then she saw him! A man appeared through the fog walking towards them, standing tall and confident. Sara felt the same sinister feeling which she had been getting these days, just that this time the feeling was much stronger. She knew it was the same person who had been haunting her. His aura was familiar. She knew this moment was going to come. She froze in fear.

2Sara-Ali-Khan-snapped-post-gym-session.jpg

His looks were charming, he had sharp facial features with piercing dark eyes and a body which had a flow of muscles over it. His eyes full of lust and passion were fixed on Sara. He wore a vicious smile on his lips, like the one a predator when he sees that his prey right is in front of his eyes.

Christine was confused seeing all this. He started advancing towards Sara. He placed his hand on the door handle of her car. Christine tried stopping him. He turned his penetrating gaze towards Christine; that was enough to send a chill down her spine. She was a pretty girl too, but he was passionate only about Sara. He knocked Christine out with a single blow of his hand. She fell down unconscious. Sara screamed seeing that. She knew she couldn't escape. He opened the door of her car and dragged her out. She tried to run but she couldn't. As he began advancing towards her, she began to take tiny trembling steps backwards, until he was just a few inches away from her and she froze. Her heart was beating so fast as it would tear through her chest. He stood still for sometime at that distance from her perhaps just to check her reaction - surrender or rebellion.

hpse_fullsize__3460461617_Sara%20Ali%20Khan%20at%20Saif%20Ali%20Khan_s%20bday%20Bash%20in%20Mumbai%20on%2015th%20Aug%202016%20%2837%29_57b2c17435f38.JPG

In the next few seconds, she felt a strong impulse to fight, because if she didn't fight now, she was almost certainly not going to get a second chance. He was prepared for that. The moment she tried to pounce upon him, she found herself helplessly gripped in his arms. He held both her hands in his one hand and wrapped the other around her body. She struggled with all her strength, like a wild cat, crying and screaming her lungs out. She was under an extreme state of mind; her only concern being to be free from his grip. But he was too strong for her and in spite of her best resistance; she couldn't move away even fractions of millimetres. His grip felt like steel, but he seemed to be holding her with ease. He seemed to be enjoying her weak struggle. In fact, those violent jerks of her womanly body rub against his muscular body were turning him on. He held on tighter, just to express how badly he wanted her now.

Sara was crying and begging him to let her go, but with his eyes fixed over her and with a smile spread across his lips he just held on tightly, just that, he wasn't trying to drag her anywhere. He just wanted to let her struggle in his arms till all her energies were drained and she would surrender. She tried her best to struggle, scream, cry and beg, but he sincerely had no intentions of letting her go. He was just enjoying her plight. He smiled to himself to see her in such a pitiful condition, when he hadn't even begun to do what he was going to.

Sara finally stopped struggling. She knew there was nothing she could do against him. The only choice she had was to obey him. She sank into his arms exhausted. His smile grew broader to see this. He began to run his fingers softly over her silken hair, and Sara quietly let it happen. She only shut her eyes tighter in defeat, letting a tear drop flow out through the corner of each eye. But her lovely black eyes shot open as he suddenly grabbed a big chunk of her hair, jerking her head backwards. Her hands reflexively reached his hand that was holding her hair. It was hurting her, and he knew it. He loved to see her beautiful face wince in pain, as more tears flowed out of her eyes. He made her bear the pain for some time, before he sealed his lips over her trembling lips. Sara jerked at that, she began trembling with fear again, and he held on to her tighter. She could feel his passion in that kiss, he was kissing her like a wild animal. It was as if he had been hungry for centuries. He wanted her for his pleasure; that was all he knew.

pro.php

After some time when he was done with kissing her, he suddenly grabbed her neck and maintained firm pressure over both her carotids. A few seconds and she fainted. He let her fall to the ground. Then he knelt to admire the girl lying at his feet. She now looked even more beautiful to his eyes than what he had seen before. She had a beautiful body with lovely womanly curves and a slim waistline. She had those lovely long raven hair, which he already knew, felt like silk. She looked like some angel as she lay there with her eyes closed, her beautiful long eyelashes lining her eyelids, as her clear brown skin was glowing in the silvery moonlight. He was enchanted by her beauty, for a moment, he fell in a kind of trance. He could barely contain his excitement, he lifted her up and placed her in his car and drove home.

He carried her gently to his bedroom, where often he had been spending sleepless nights, craving for her and waiting for this very moment. Tonight was the night he was going to satisfy his desires that had been burning in his young heart for a long time. He placed her on his bed and turned to lock the door. They were at a place far away from any human settlement. So she was free to scream as much as she wanted. And he wanted to hear everything she has to say about all that he would be doing to her. As she lay there unconscious on the bed, her raven hair spread across the pillow like some dark cloud. He fastened her hands to the bed, put off the lights and opened a window to let a silken moonlight beam enter and light up the room, then came to lie down next to her, softly moving his hands all over her, feeling the reality of something that was once a dream. He wanted her to see and react to his actions, so he was not going to do anything to her in an unconscious state. He waited patiently till she regained consciousness.

sara-ali-khan-6a.jpg

An unconscious Sara was looking very innocent. She was actually much more innocent. He already knew this. He had been observing very closely and he had discovered that she was a very loving woman, sweet, naive and charming, like a little angel. Sara had perhaps never imagined in the worst of her nightmares that something so bad would happen to her. He was feeling kind of guilty in a corner of his heart, but then he really didn't mean to do anything bad to her. He only wanted to fulfill his desires; he'd be craving for her so badly since many days. He had no intention of hurting her, just that he was passionate about her and if that was going to hurt her, then she must bear that much for him, he thought. But he did have a heart and had promised himself that he would handle her with care and be as gentle as possible.

As all these thoughts were running through his mind, he saw her eyelashes flutter. He smiled and bent forward and kissed her cheek. Sara was disoriented, it took her some times to realize where she was, and the moment she saw him, her hazy eyes shot open. She screamed. She began to struggle with her restraints. They were as strong and stubborn as his grip. Feeling entirely helpless, she began to cry loudly. He took her in his arms and fondled her hair softly. He wiped off her tears with his thumbs and kissed her cheek again.

She was still crying bitterly. Amidst her sobs she managed to say, "Who are you, and what do you want from me? Please let me go..I beg you, I wanna go home. Please."

608927_1664956_15----Sara-Ali-Khan-Love-Aaj-Kal_updates.jpg

"Shhh...calm down sweet girl," he whispered softly in her ears, "I am not going to hurt you. I desire you, and I am going to have you."

"Please let me go," Sara begged helplessly, "I am feeling very scared."

He observed how she trembled in fear. How she struggled against the ropes that firmly bound her hands. He legs were not restrained, but he pinned them down with his weight. He watched her beautiful breasts rise and fall as she breathed heavily in fear. A sheen of sweat appeared over her lovely brown skin causing it to glisten beautifully.

"Don't be afraid, Sara," he whispered gently nibbling her ear, "I am going to use you for my pleasure and I am going to make you like it."

Before she could say anything further, he gave another passionate kiss on her lips. He got on top of her without putting his weight on her and continued fondling her, kissing her just trying to make her comfortable, just telling her to relax. Sara calmed down a bit due to this kind gesture. She relaxed and closed her eyes letting him touch and kiss her. His touch was soothing, but somewhere in her mind she never got over the frustration that she was going to be violated against her will. He continued pacifying her with his bold but graceful touches. But Sara suddenly got apprehensive when his hand moved lower cupping her breast with both his hands. As he applied slight pressure to them, she began to jerk trying to shake his hands off. He then gave her another kiss, to calm her down again. But that didn't seem to work this time. She was still struggling. Then he didn't care anymore. There were so many things he wanted to do to her; he just couldn't afford to waste his time in just kissing her every now and then.

73323925.cms

He then moved lower, raising her top and rubbing his palm on her warm abdomen; that made her all the more nervous. His touch on a bare skin gave her a sensation she had never experienced before. She wanted more of it, but her conscious mind wouldn't allow it. She wanted to fight it. She started screaming and shouting, but he wasn't really in the mood to pamper her too much. All that he did in the beginning was because she genuinely needed to be pacified. But that never gave her the permission to forget that he was in control, and that she didn't really have a choice. He then moved his hands to her crotch, and rubbed her pussy through her pants and proceeded lower to her thighs squeezing them hard. Sara continued struggling very hard and that called in for a punishment. He took a huge knife and pressed its blade under her chin. She winced at the pain and she raised her chin to escape the sharp edge of the knife. With his left thumb, he applied firm pressure over a point just above the inner corner of her eye. It was quite painful and she began to scream, begging him to release the pressure. He made her suffer for quite some time before he released the pressure. Making eye contact in a stern voice he said, "You better let things happen quietly, otherwise, I can get truly nasty with you. I really don't want to hurt you Sara but if you leave me with no choice, I just might."

With the same knife, he slit her top and revealed a black lacy bra, which covered her full breasts nicely. It was beautiful, but that was not going to spare it. He was interested in what was beyond it. He tore off the bra using the knife. Her breasts were exposed completely to him.

Sara-Ali-Khan-nude-porn-fakes-2.jpg

Sara began to weep softly. She was a virgin; she had never been touched at "those" places by a man before. But now she was so helpless before him, she knew she'd better not try to resist now, because there wasn't much hope of freedom left.

He was spellbound to see her lovely breasts, he eagerly touched them, holding each in one hand and feeling the feathery soft touch of them. He was handling them gently, she was at ease, but she herself couldn't define this feeling of this beautiful male touch against her will. She was both feeling good as well as humiliated. She didn't know how to react to this, but he was doing his work really well. His hands had now begun gently kneading her breasts, squeezing every inch of flesh over her chest. It wasn't hurting at all, and he could see her nipples already hardening as if to welcome this assault. She shuddered as she felt his lips encircle her right nipple, which was slightly larger than the left. His tongue moved all over the nipple areola, coating it with a thick coat of his saliva. And soon his tongue began tickling her nipple, which he could feel was getting harder. He could hear her moan in surrender. She didn't have a choice other than taking it all silently. She just lay there calm letting her voice express all it wanted to. Her moans got louder every moment, expressing her secret desires of being ravished and taken against her will.

sara-ali-khan-nude-pic.jpg

He had now begun sucking harder, causing a slight discomfort to her, but it wasn't really as painful as all that was going to follow. And in his enthusiastic sucking, he bit it hard in excitement. That made her scream, but before she could recover from the sting of his bite, she felt his tongue pampering her other nipple. She could feel her body reacting to his touches; her skin had become more sensitive, even a light touch would make her shiver. He continued assaulting her nipples for quite some time, when he suddenly seemed to lose control and pounced onto her, nibbling, mouthing every inch of her exposed skin. He left on her clear smooth skin many love bites, which he believed which as she would bear on her body for quite some time, would serve the purpose of reminding her of this night spent with her passionate predator.

He could hardly wait now to undress the lower half of her body. His hands immediately worked on her pants pulling them off revealing her black panties. Sara sighed, in defeat; she knew her impending rape was drawing near with every passing moment. He then turned to her panties and held them between his teeth. With a powerful thrust of his neck, he managed to tear them off completely. Within fractions of the next few seconds, he forced her knees apart to get a clear view of the hole of his desires. Sara was weeping bitterly in humiliation; all that was protecting her dignity was lying on the floor in tatters.

Sara-Ali-Khan-nangi-32.jpg

He raised her pelvis with one hand and brought her pussy near to his eyes to see it properly. Sara cared a lot about hygiene and she would wax her pussy regularly. He ran his fingers over her pussy, feeling the candle's smooth finish. He then parted her pussy lips and began to observe something that was so private for her. Sara was very thankful to the dim light of the room. But soon his fingers began to feel what he was observing with his eyes. Sara screamed softly and shuddered with every touch, as his fingers insulted her virgin pussy. He smiled when he could feel some wetness on his fingers. He moved all his fingers through her slit, till they were all nicely coated with her juices. He then found her love hole and put one finger inside. That was all he could put in her tight virgin pussy. Sara jerked at this assault. He then began to gently rub his finger against the walls of her tight pussy; that was making her tremble violently. The feeling she got by this forced invasion of her most private parts was both pleasurable and shameful. He smiled to see her expression. He was enjoying it all so much. He was already hard and the thought of his cock consuming this tight virgin hole sent a tingle down his belly.

Sara-Ali-Khan-nangi-5.jpg

She was begging him to stop, but he didn't seem to be loud enough. She wasn't sure what she wanted anymore. His finger moving sensually in and out of her set her whole body on fire, giving her sensations she had never experienced before, sensations that were too powerful to fight. He was just loving playing with her pussy; it felt so soft, wet and warm. He then looked at her pitiful condition and smiled again. Something came into his mind. He let her pussy rest on the bed and he moved towards her mouth. He put the tip of one of his fingers on her cheek and he smiled making straight eye contact to her. He said, "What do you have to say about this?"

Back