• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Bro plz update kajal ashram. I want see how that story concludes

# Sex Genie Part -- 10

Jake lay motionless, his cum starting to leak out of Kajal around his cock. Looking down he saw a slight glow all around her. Once again her hair got a brighter black, on her head and her vagina, her breasts got firmer standing up more proud. Her ass became rounder and rolling off her he saw that her skin had a healthier tone to it. Again another gong sounded as the glow around ghr faded sitting up, Kajal looked down at her body her mouth a gape. Deepika came running and smiled at her master.

Kajal-Agarwal-fucking-couch-pressing-her-big-boobs-naked-fake-images-640x427.jpg

Kajal's mother stepped into the room, bowing low she averted her eyes from Jake's cock (she had felt the magic when she entered the house.)

"Master Jake, I wish to thank you for freeing my daughter from the remainder of the curse. I must return home now the baby will be born soon." She said rubbing her stomach. "Be well my daughter, you both take good care of Master Jake."

"Thank you mama we will," replied Kajal.

"Yes and thank you for helping my new sister," Deepika said a huge smile on her face, blinking, Jake and Kajal were clothed. Hugging both Jinns and a quick peck on his cheek Kajal's mother was gone.

Stretching Kajal smile at Jake, "I also wish to thank you for removing the rest of the curse."

Jake was a little confused, "I'm still confused a bit about that, now you had 2 curses on you right?

"No Master Jake, it was only one curse," sighing she settled and relayed the story. "Many centuries ago, I was sent by the council to stop a Jinn from reuniting with her master. I was told to keep them apart at all costs, which I did. In the process her master was killed, as nearly was she. The council at the time had felt the bond the two shared, afraid they had forbidden the Jinn to pursue the bond or relationship."

"Wait that was you? You were the one that intervened?" Jake asked afraid that Deepika might want revenge for her sister.

"Yes Master Jake it was me, when the master died a great rift formed between this world and the Jinn world. The bond was the strongest magic there is, love, this made all the powers of the council pale in comparison. Though they tried to block, fight however you say it the were no match. They were cursed to stay in the council chamber 'til a human released them, a human with a bond comparable to the first." Sighing, tears filling her eyes, she looked at Deepika, "she was beautiful your sister, I can never undo the harm I did to your family." Looking back at Jake she then looked down.

Continuing on though she couldn't see much from the tears, she had to finish. "For my part in all this, my heart was filled with all the pain she felt a hundred times over. In five plus centuries I grew bitter, filled with rage and mistrust. I was told that 'til the human with the bond came I would be alone with no master. I watched as my bottle was thrown into endless abyss, I thought that my torment would be over soon but the power of their love kept us all alive. My body was changed into a horrid imitation of what I was. My powers were weakened, The bond Master had to love me and make love with me to break the curse. That was why I thought it wasn't you, I hadn't seen love in a very long time, when you gave me a choice I thought you had rejected me."

Grasping her face Jake kissed her deeply, melting into his arms she truly felt loved. "How could I not love you? You were beautiful inside in the other forms. I knew it wasn't a mistake right after I kissed you that first time."

Smiling a smile that he felt would stop almost any man's heart she beamed in his praised. "Master? What of Deepika? I have learned that a man's heart can never truly love more than one woman," Kajal wore a look of worried concern.

"Look into my heart, I know you can now. Tell me Kajal what do you see there?" Jake hoped that he was right about Kajal's powers now.

Deepika and Kajal both stared hard at Jake for a minute, for a second he was a worried but only a second. Jake watched as both their faces began to light up, then ever so slowly a smile crept upon their beautiful lips. As their smiles got broader and broader Jake knew they finally had learned that he loved them both equally.

Overcome with joy, they both went to grab Jake at the same time, knocking him on his back amidst a lot of giggling. Sighing Jake found that he was happier than he'd been in a long time. Holding both his lovely Jinns close, he didn't see a dark shadow nearby moving of its own accord.

The next morning Jake awoke sandwiched between his two naked Jinn's. Quietly getting out of bed he went to take a leak. Walking back into the bedroom Jake found his self back in the room near the council chambers.

hd-james-deen-scarlet-jayden-9.jpg

"What the fuck?" Jake was startled he thought the council was through with him.

Finding he was clothed he walked out the door and was met by Rasmir. "I thought I was done here," started Jake, "are there more tests?

Bowing low Rasmir appeared to be shaken, "no, there are no more tests, an ancient evil has reared its head once again. It threatens to destroy your world as well as ours."

"An ancient evil? Ok, so why have you called me?" Again Jake was confused. Damn, but this seemed to be a recurring theme these days. Jake was starting to get pissed how the hell was he supposed to carry on if they didn't tell him everything?

"As I can see, you know that not everything was told to you. There was a side note to the legend, it stated that you weren't just the savour of the Jinn race but also its protector," Rasmir looked down ashamed that Jake hadn't been told everything. Now he was afraid that Jake would be so angered that he might hurt some of the council or just ignore it and let the council be destroyed.

Still confused and mad Jake thought they needed to tell him everything now or just send his ass back and leave him the fuck alone.

"Yes master Jake, you are a unique human, in that you can be affected by magic and you can affect magic users," Rasmir hoped he could explain this right.

"What do you mean I can affect magic users?" Jake asked no closer to understanding than before.

"You are protected by 2 powerful Jinns, granted they are sex Jinns but they are still powerful. They also love you, as you know love is the strongest magic there is. This in its self would boost their powers but the fact of the matter is you love them also," Rasmir saw that Jake was starting to grasp more.

"So because of our love they are powerful? Huh and here I thought they were that way normally," Jake said rather pleased with himself.

"No master Jake, plus their protection of you is thousands of times more powerful I doubt anything could hurt you much now. You can't be hurt by magic much, or magic enhanced warriors, even they would be hard pressed to hurt you but with them you still have to be careful. This evil is powerful and very sneaky, tricky it wants the destruction of order bringing back it's rule of chaos," Rasmir shook at this.

"So without magic I have to defeat and destroy this evil?" Jake looked at Rasmir much as he would a crazy man.

"Yes master Jake, that's what I have been trying to explain. I am unsure how but according to the legend you are the only one who can. That and protect the newly reemerging Jinn race," Rasmir smiled, thought he knew Jake was still a little confused hell he was too, damn legend was never clear 'til it actually happened.

"Ok, question then," Jake said

"Yes, master Jake," Rasmir replied.

"I have no magic that I can use to travel here, so... when you need me or I you, how do I get here?" Jake asked.

"Ah!" Rasmir reached into his pocket handing Jake a little bottle on a chain. "With this you will know when there is trouble here. At such a time or if you merely wish to visit, simply rub it and poof you'll be here."

Jake looked at Rasmir unsure of the charm on a chain, a necklace of sorts. Nodding Jake donned the necklace putting it in his shirt. "So is there anything else or are we done?" Jake asked.

"Uh...," started Rasmir, "there is one problem, this way."

Following Deepika's Father they went down the hall, entering a door, there Jake saw Deepika's mother laying on a bed sweat covering her body. The doctor was nearby wearing a concerned and worried look.

"What's wrong with her?" Jake asked worried that Deepika's mother might not make it.

"She has a type of sickness I haven't seen in a long time. Nothing I have done is working." The Doctor said.

Moving closer Jake looked at Yasmen briefly brushing the doctor as he went by. In that moment Jake saw a greenish color near her heart, then it was gone. Amazed Jake asked Yasmen how she felt, all she could croak out was very bad, as she had never felt this way. Brushing the doctor longer this time as he moved back, Jake again saw the greenish color near her heart.

Grabbing the doctor he stared at Yasmen for a minute. Looking at the doctor he asked, "Doctor what kind of energy has a greenish color?" he looked hard at Jake then Yasmen.

"That sounds like poison but how can you see that? I see nothing," he asked truly confused now.

"I don't know doc but I see it and it's moving toward her heart," Jake stated.

Thinking only a second the doctor looked hard at Jake, "put my hands where you see it, no matter what you see don't move my hands off the spot where it is the darkest."

Jake watched as a blue color came from the doctor's hands and engulfed the green. Within just a few moments Yasmen was starting to breathe easier and the green was almost completely gone. Ten minutes later Yasmen was resting easy and the spot was glowing blue now. Finally the doctor stopped looking at Jake he thanked him for the help then bent to check his patient.

Jake moved back through the crowd outside the door, not wanting attention he went back to the room he had shared with his Jinns. Sitting he waited for someone to come and send him home. Sighing he laid down trying to relax from all the excitement of the day. He hoped that Yasmen would be ok. Two hours later Rasmir walked into the room,

"Master Jake Yasmen is awake and asking for you." Rasmir said.

"For me? Why?" Jake asked

"As she put it she wanted to thank you for helping to save her life," Rasmir replied

"Saving her life? I did nothing, why thank me?" Jake asked.

"You did help to save her, without you the doctor would have never been able to see what was wrong, let alone how to heal her," Rasmir looked at Jake with a new respect.

As they left the room neither of them noticed the small shadow that slowly crept after them. Many of the council thanked Jake before he went back to his house. Amazed but not surprised Jake found that only forty five minutes had passed. Laying back down he felt Deepika and Kajal roll toward him wrapping their arms around him. Laying there Jake was at a loss, so once again it seemed he was the savour. Sighing he still was unsure as to just how he was going to help without magic.

Later that morning Jake awoke to the sounds of his Jinns getting out of bed. Deepika stopped and bent to kiss Jake on the cheek. "Thank you master for saving my mother, the doctor says she has made a full recovery."

"That's the thing Deepika I don't feel I really did anything thing," Jake was more confused than he was the night before.

"Master, as father explained it, there was another part of the legend that had been overlooked, this ancient evil is in other predictions also," Deepika explained

"Yes. I remember him saying something like that last night," Jake replied. "Yes master, but father said you didn't quite grasp what he was saying. It seems that after you passed the tests proving you were the master of legend, there were many other things you have to do to protect the Jinn and your world," Deepika said sweetly.

"I know Deepika but as I told Rasmir, I have no power, at least not magic," Jake said.

"We know master but you also have to remember you are the first master to have two Jinns in a long time. Not only that but you love them both as they do you," Deepika replied.

"Yes, I know Deepika love is the most powerful magic," Jake said a little annoyed.

"All I can say master," Kajal broke in, "is that though you may not wield magic it is extremely powerful around you."

"You mean like with Deepika's mother? Doing things like that?" Jake asked.

"Yes master," they both said at the same time. "For now but soon there will be more." Getting out of bed Jake was heading for the kitchen when the phone rang.

"Hello? yes, speaking," Jake spoke into the receiver, "uh, ok, yes I see... how long before they start? I see, tell them I am on my way." Jake hung up a slight look of shock on his face, "I have to go to the site where I found you Deepika, it seems I was put in charge of the site." Jake said a little shaken.

With that both Jinns blinked and a huge table appeared groaning from the weight of the food.Sitting down Jake found he was dressed in a suit, reaching for a fork there was suddenly food being fed to him on both sides. Taking a bite from each, he found that each fork was being held by one of his Jinns.

"Ladies I can feed my self," Jake said slightly annoyed but still loving the attention.

"We know master but we consider it a privilege to serve you," Kajal said

Sighing Jake knew he might as well concede on this, if he started into a debate with them he knew that he'd probably never leave the house today. Leaving for the site was a fun thing in it's self Kajal was unsure of the metal beast that Jake climbed into and almost refused to go. Finally settled in they left thankfully there were no incidents on the way there.

After signing in Jake walked the site seeing many of the things he'd seen wrong had been removed. Many of those had been replaced with the suggestions he'd given Juno the night before or day? Jake was a little confused the days had started to blur together.

As the day wore on Jake saw a few times that they were trying again to cut corners putting a stop to it for a while. Later Tommy walked up to him and asked if the lessons were still on. Jake had almost forgotten them but told Tommy that this weekend would be fine. He noticed that everyone stayed further away from him. The biggest shock of the day though was when not only Deepika but Kajal BOTH showed up with at lunch.

Not really that hungry for food Jake took both of them into the shed, which reminded him almost like a palace inside. Wasting no time (though they had plenty) both of the Jinns were naked locked in a kiss on the bed, stopping only long enough to blink Jake naked. Crawling between Kajal's legs and lapped hungrily at her womanly fluids.

Kaju2_10.jpg

Tasting her deeply he heard Kajal gasp while he drive his tongue deep into her sex. Moving down Deepika deep throated his cock getting him hard as a rock, lifting up she quickly impaled herself all the way shrieking out her pleasure, Jake buried as deep as he could go. Finding her clit Jake worked feverishly as Kajal found her first orgasm.

The groans and grunts from Deepika let him know that she was close to release, with a final push she screamed out in orgasm. Unable to move Jake felt Deepika begin thrusting again. Kajal could feel Jake tongue fucking her faster the feeling was building, Deepika was feeling every inch of Jake's cock her vaginal muscles rippling massaging his shaft.

620_450.jpg

After five more minutes Jake knew he wouldn't last much longer. He could feel Deepika starting to pound on his cock trying to get every bit she could. Jake's balls started that familiar tingling then he felt his cum exploding deep within Deepika, feeling his juice she exploded into her second orgasm bucking and screaming out in joy louder. Grabbing her clit with his lips Jake sucked Kajal harder causing her to scream out with her own pleasure. As they all came down, none of them again noticed that they had a shadowy audience that slowly crept out of the building, a deep sigh coming from within it's depths.

Laying there trying to regain his breath, Jake thought he heard a voice. Listening harder he thought he heard it again but wasn't sure. Laying still he heard it a third time. *"Help me, someone help me."*

Leaning up, Jake concentrated, *"help you? How? Where are you?*

*"Follow my voice,"* it said.

Jake dressed and walked out into the lot. there 10 feet away was a floating mist or shadow. *"Please release me from this prison I am in,"* it begged. Remembering Rasmir's words about the evil, Jake wasn't sure this was it somehow he had to get it to reveal its self. Wonderful he thought just fucking great.

Cupace20200525174625.png

To be continued...

Please continue this story and post updates for this story ?

There are sex stories on so many actress available in this thread but can you please right a story on each one of the below Actresses in English or tamil

1) Rashmi gautham
2) Rani mukarjee
3) Simran
4) Malavika mohan
5) Aparna murali
6) Teju Ashwini
7) Laxmi rai A.K.A Rai Laxmi
8) Sangeetha
9) kaadhal sandhya
10) Priya bhavani Shankar
11) Huma qureshi
12) Sakshi agarwal
13) Ishwarya menon
14) Shivani narayanan
15) Aathmika
16) Reemasen

There are sex stories on so many actress available in this thread but can you please right a story on each one of the below Actresses in English or tamil

1) Rashmi gautham
2) Rani mukarjee
3) Simran
4) Malavika mohan
5) Aparna murali
6) Teju Ashwini
8) Sangeetha
9) kaadhal sandhya
11) Huma qureshi
12) Sakshi agarwal
13) Ishwarya menon
14) Shivani narayanan
15) Aathmika
16) Reemasen
Laxmi rai A. K. A Rai Laxmi

# Payal Rajput

Payal sighed. She and her boyfriend Jai have known each other since primary schools. They have been friends for many years before she asked him out tentatively. The two dated for a while before Payal became much more attractive, a result of puberty, immaculate grooming and going to the gym. This caused many guys to start hitting on her, but she always turned them down. And then there was Mani. The tall, handsome football player who bullied her nerdy boyfriend and made it obvious he was trying to get into Payal's pants. She hated his arrogance but at the same time was turned on by his dominance over her boyfriend each time he insulted and belittled him at school. Her panties always got wet at seeing how powerful Mani is. He constantly seduced her, wanting to tap her firm booty, and eventually succeeded. She was convinced having some fun on the side with the guy who made her boyfriend's life unbearable could be pretty fun.

42509138094_08d7554be6_b.jpg

She was having the time of her life. She was squatting on her carpet in front of Mani, her boyfriend's bully, her lips wrapped around the base of his massive cock, deepthroating the large football player. The young woman hummed in pleasure as she could feel the big man throbbing inside her mouth, as she slid her lips up and down from his spongy tip down to just above his balls, giving him a very sloppy blowjob. She initially had second thoughts about hooking up with the guy who made her boyfriend Jai's life hell, but all that flew out the window when Mani showed her his large dick, that even when soft was harder than Jai's full erection.

"Does your boyfriend ever get this big, baby?" he asked her, after unzipping his pants and bringing out his flaccid 6.5 inches dick. When completely soft. Her mouth watered at the sight. She tried to swallow as Payal eyed the extremely thick appendage swell up with blood when she grasped it slowly, becoming even larger as it engorged. "That's it. I want you to kiss my cock," he said breathily." The girl glanced up at him. "Do it, or I won't stick it inside you. You want it, don't you? I can tell. You want me to fuck you with my massive cock and make you cum again and again. How big is that loser? 5 inches when fully hard?" The answer was actually only 3.5 when she asked him before giving him a handjob, which is the most he ever got from her but she didn't say that. She wasn't so far gone yet. The girl thought about it for a moment. What Jai doesn't know won't hurt him. Besides, it's his fault his dick is too small to enjoy properly. She just has to try this out once before recommitting to him.

3609391_10_p.jpg

Instead, Payal just crouched down before the bully, pressing her lips to his cockcrown, before wrapping them around the spongy part and giving a quick suck, doing it again when he gave an approving moan. She placed one hand around the wide base of his dick, jerking him off while sucking on the sensitive head of his erection, using her other hands to fondle his hanging balls. The star footballer ran his hand through her long, wavy blonde hair, grabbing onto her head, facefucking the gorgeous girl as she did her best to take as much of his dick into her mouth, only managing about half at first, using her hand to stroke and pump the part that won't fit inside. Thoughts of how Jai would react if he saw her sucking his tormentor ran through her mind. She felt guilty, but then the image of his crying face once he saw Mani spraying his manly semen over her beautiful face came through. It made her feel so naughty, and made her pussy so.... Wet.

The way Mani made his desire for her so obvious, so blatant, how straightforward he was about wanting to fuck her senseless was an incredible turn on. Her wimpy boyfriend never showed her such intensity. He was always just into cuddling and all the boring sweet talk, treating her as if he was afraid she might break. Such a loser. Always too weak to stand up for himself or for her, when other boys make moves on Payal right in front of him. She still thinks he is a cutie, but a terribly weak one who is useless in bed and deserves to be cucked. They've been dating for the past 7 years and she has yet to see him stand up for himself to Mani.

The girl pushed all thoughts of the spineless wimp aside as she continued giving his bully a blowjob, sucking more and more of his cock into her mouth, until the head pushed past her throat. She gagged a little but was soon able to accommodate the entire length. The horny girl started bobbing her head back and forward along the length of his rigid pole, enjoying the rough sensation of her new lover plunging into the depth of her throat with his large fuckstick. Suddenly, he roared as ropes of cum spewed from the tip of his dick into her eagerly waiting mouth as she greedily swallowed down his semen.

Big-black-cock-cum-on-Payal-Rajput-face-xxx-latest-pic-683x1024.jpg

Payal then lied down on the sofa in her living room, allowing the lustful boy to get on top of her, before quickly thrusting his fat dick straight down into her pussy, filling her snatch with his girth. She moaned loudly, running her hand through his curly hair, begging him to start moving inside her faster. "Please fuck me," the girl begged. Mani smirked. He heard the bell at the front door ringing but the slut didn't. She did say that Jai liked to come by in the afternoon with a rose for her every Friday. Her parents were out of town as well so that left the loser boyfriend as the only opportunity. The young man began pounding into Payal's cunt even harder than before, slamming his hips down against hers that bucked up to meet him mid-thrust, as the two rapidly fucked each other senseless. Payal was in a haze of pleasure Jai never managed to give her, making her start yelling loudly as he continued to rail her slutty cunt with his very impressive rod. It was driving her crazy and she now no longer cared whether he found out about this or not.

Payal_Rajput_PicsArt_01-09-03.44.50-01.jpg

Jai, the thin, glass-wearing teenage nerd stepped down the hallway holding a rose and a box of his girlfriend's favourite chocolate in his hands. The shy boy heard some moaning from the living room and blushed, thinking his girlfriend was masturbating and preparing to leave so that she could have some privacy. But then he heard another guys' voice. It was Mani, the 6 feet 5 footballer who made his life at school hell for the past 5 years. No. It couldn't be happening. As the realization struck him, he could feel his eyes becoming moist with fresh tears. Please God, don't let this be what I'm thinking it is, he thought desperately.

The boy gathered all the courage he possessed and pushed the door to the living room open. Lying completely nude on the couch was his athletic girlfriend, squeezing her large breasts together as her eyes remain shut and she moans in ecstasy, completely enjoying the sensation of being rapidly fucked by the muscular stud who was drawing his penis out of her pussy before slamming the entire length back inside her. She opened her eyes at the sound, looking up at the door. Her face was a mask of surprise as she took in the sight of her tiny boyfriend standing there with tears streaking down his face. It took only five seconds before her surprised expression turned into a smirk as she looked away from him and back at her strong lover, saying to him "Please cum inside me. I want that wimp to watch you fill me up," before glancing back at the crying boy standing by the door, giving him an evil sneer. She also gave Jai the finger.

Untitled344_20201218144250.png

Mani also grinned mockingly at Jai before continuing to drive his cock deeper into the wet folds of Payal's snatch. The two laughed at how the boy was now sobbing as he watched the large sports star move faster on top of her, feeling his climax arriving, finally ejaculating massive loads of cum inside her pussy. Jai turned away, trying to choke back his tears as he walked out of the room.

"So you two are over now, you know that right?" Mani asked as he collapsed next to her after done pounding that sweet, little pussy.

Last edited:
"No. He might be a limp dicked loser but he's adorable and I love him," Payal replied, much to the bully's surprise. He didn't expect her to feel that way, but that doesn't really matter to him.

"Well I don't think he's gonna stick around for you much longer after this."

"Don't you worry about it. My family is very wealthy. I'm the meal ticket he is gonna need once the insurance money his dad left him before he died runs out," the sexy minx just said nonchalantly, twirling her hair around her finger as she got up from the sofa, her round naked breasts bouncing, perky as ever.

"Yeah, well when he graduates and gets a job he won't need your financial support anymore, so you would have to let him go then," Mani just replied, still getting his head around this new development. He didn't really want a relationship with Payal, but it was still shocking to hear her plan to keep him around by getting him to leech off her bank account.

Payel_Rajput_PicsArt_09-23-01.13.51-01.md.jpg

"In which case I'm just going to accuse him of being ungrateful for trying to dump me after all the expensive gifts I got him," Payal told the muscular boy, heading towards the shower to clean herself. "Want to have another round in there?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder with a sultry grin. "You can cum in my asshole this time," the girl said while patting the upside of her firm ass cheek, smirking with lust as she saw his cock starting to rise again. Payal loved the effect her ass always have on guys.

Payal-Rajput-anal-sex-naked-clean-pussy-nude-actresses-free-pics.jpg

Three hours later Payal went over to Jai's house. A part of her did feel slightly guilty remembering the look on her boyfriend's face when he saw her getting banged stupid by his bully. But still, it was his fault for not being able to prevent her from getting seduced. The rush she got from fucking a real man right in front of him was a massive turn on though. Her fresh lacy panties were already getting drenched by her newly dripping juices as she recalled the tears on his baby face when she smirked at him as another man railed her loose cunt. She came so hard afterwards when Mani bent her over at the waist and stuffed her ass from behind in the shower, stretching her sensitive sphincter with his thick cock.

She decided she was going to make him watch her fuck the much fitter man again soon. Knocking on the door, she was irritated that Jai failed to come down and open it for her. Using a spare key that he gave her, the girl went inside the house. Payal walked along the hallway silently, thinking about how best to handle this. She expected him to be crying on his knees, begging her not to leave him. What she found when she opened the door to his bedroom was the boy sitting on his bed, looking up once he heard her come in, and then ignoring her afterwards. This infuriated the taller girl who marched over to where he was sitting and plopped down next to him. Payal grabbed his face and kissed his forcefully, gripping his chin tightly as he struggled but failed to move away, as her tongue, still tasting of Mani' cum, assaulted the interior of his mouth.

maxresdefault.jpg

"I'm going to take my skirt and panties off, and you're going to eat Mani' cum out of my pussy. Then I want you to stick your pathetic little penis in my freshly fucked cunt and see how loose I am after a real man fucked me.You're going to know you tiny dick won't ever be able to stretch me out the way Mani' big cock could." At the end of her speech she removed her miniskirt and crotchless panties, lying on the bed, looking at him arrogantly with her pretty face marked by a sneer. Her pussy was still very wet with the semen around and inside it.

"No!" he yelled at her. "I won't do it! Get out of my house!"

Payal looked quite taken aback by his outburst but quickly responded. "You don't know how this works. I'm telling you right now ; you are mine. You might be a needle-dicked loser but I love you because you're cute, so you are not leaving me. Now eat me out. I want you to suck all of Mani' cum from my cunt. If I can still see or feel even a single drop left, I am going to fuck him in front of you again and I'm going to make you masturbate while he gets to cum inside my pussy. Because that's what real men like him get, and you aren't a real man."

payal-rajput-lips-spreading.jpg

"I don't care! You can't hurt me any worse than you did this morning. I don't want to see you anymore! I don't want to be with you anymore!" he yelled, shoving her off the bed. She recoiled back in reasonable shock. His words caused her tremendous pain. Did he really mean it when he said he doesn't want Payal now? That one short sentence felt like a dozen shards of glass stabbing through her heart all at once. The cute, meek boy she has been in love with for so long just told her he no longer wants to be with her. Perhaps she shouldn't have been so callous when he found her fucking another guy. But then rage consumed her instead. How dare he? He has no right to try to leave her!

"Fine! That's what you say now but mark my words I'll have you back! One day you'll marry me and I will never let you go!" The athletic girl stomped off down the corridor.

Later that night, she came up with a plan. It would take some help from her friends to pull this off, but Payal believed she could do it. There isn't much Payal couldn't figure out a solution too. She was much smarter than many men thought when they took in her appearance. Beneath the bimbo facade lies a very intelligent, determined and ruthless young woman who always knows how to get what she wants. She called and asked her best friend to come over. They could talk about what to do then. Payal smirked mischievously. Oh, Jai, the girl thought. You're never going to stop being my adorable little boyfriend.

DjB4DrSW4AIqmv0.jpg

One week later

Jai was strolling home after buying some groceries. He breathed in the fresh air, trying to relax and let go of the pain still within him at the image that seems to be burned deeply into his brain of his bully fucking his girlfriend. Nothing ever caused him as much searing pain as the sight of Payal smirking at him as Mani aggressively shoved his entire veiny cock straight through her sex tunnel, making her moan out loudly. The look of pleasure on her face as she is being pounded by the guy who made his life unbearable was almost too much for him to bear. But he's holding up. All things considered he's recovering pretty well now. No longer crying or moping around. He sighed.

Suddenly, someone behind yelled at him to stop. Turning around, he was confronted with the sight of a woman of approximately his age approaching him, holding a knife in her hand. She moved closer towards him, taking slow, deliberate steps. "I want your wallet," the woman said.

The poor boy gulped, taking his wallet from his pocket. "P Please don't hurt me. J Just t take m my m money and go. I I have people who need me to support them! If anything bad happens to me, no one will be there to take care of my parentS" He flinched as the girl still advanced towards him, eyes gleaming like a maniac.

Before he knew it, someone threw herself between his body and the approaching, imminent threat. It was Payal. She snarled. "Nobody touches Jai," she growled out fiercely. Before the would-be mugger could react, the strong girl quickly ran up to her, delivering a swift kick to her right hand, knocking the knife out of it, sending the sharp weapon flying in the air. She followed up with a straight punch to the nose and a left hook to the body, making the dangerous woman retreat before getting anymore injured.

Payal rushed back to Jai. "You're safe now. Did she hurt you before I got here?"

payal-rajput-khaki-shirt2.jpg

"I I I'm fine. Thanks for s saving me. A Are you alright?!" He suddenly asked her the question at the end before hurriedly looking over to see if she was injured. The fight was over so fast he did not even really see how it went. Only that Payal had saved him from what could have possibly ended in a lot of pain for him and even a potentially fatal wound, should he have been unfortunate enough to meet such a fate.

"It's fine, cutie. Don't worry about it." She was delighted that her pet name for him was still enough to make his cheeks flush red with shyness, as he coquettishly squirmed about in her arms when she gave him a hug. The girl was also pleased to feel his erection poking her muscular thigh. "But you know, you do owe me one for this. I want to do something with you one last time. Can you repay me by indulging me for the final time?"

"A A Anything you want, Payal. B But this is just to repay you for saving me, you know? I I'm not getting b back together with you! After this I don't ever want to see your face again! " he stammered.

Payal%20Rajput%20RDXLove%20Movie%20Photos_6.jpg

"Hmmm, okay. I want you to come home with me and eat my ass. That's how you can repay me for saving you." The boy stared at her, stunned. And yet, the demand seemed to have made him swell up even further, his cock visibly straining against the fabric of his pants.

"Okay," he muttered, looking down at his shoes, suddenly taking extreme interest in them. Brenda inwardly swooned over how cute he was. They got into her car and she drove.

She seized his hand and ran off, practically tugging him along like he was a piece of human luggage. He yelped as she hurriedly threw the door to her house open once she unlocked it, bolting the thing shut behind her before dragging him straight to her room. Unbeknownst to him, she got a minicamera hiding in a corner of the room.

"Kneel on the floor," she ordered, turning her back to him and dropping her tight booty shorts to the ground, revealing her round, asscheeks, causing the boy to immediately harden. She caressed her unblemished skin, before continuing "I want you to start by kissing each of my buttcheeks. You may take your cock out and begin to squeeze it gently too, but no stroking yet." The boy complied, wanting to repay her for saving him earlier. He pressed his lips to her right asscheek first, inhaling her wonderful scent, before moving to do the same to the left one. Her hot flesh on his mouth and the taste of her sweat was like an aphrodisiac to him and his cock rose.

BeautyPlus_20201217175204105_save.jpg

"That's good. Now, pucker up your pretty lips and give me some more kisses, but this time on my anal ring. I want your lips pressed against my asshole." Jai did as she asked, covering the area around her rosebud with many little kisses, making her feel butterflies in her stomach. "Good job, my love. Now start licking, but only around the anus."

Again, Jai did as she was told, whipping out his tongue and running it in circles, tracing the rough skin around her shithole, that tasted surprisingly nice. She always maintained good hygiene. He lapped at the patch around her sphincter eagerly, licking her asshole like his life depended on it. The girl was now moaning. "That feels wonderful, Jainy. Make your tongue straight and start probing your way inside my ass. Go as deep as you can and then start swirling around. Start pumping up and down your dick while you do it too, but do it slowly." He quickly followed her instruction, pressing gently pass her anal ring with his rigid tongue. The boy probed around inside of her dirty rear channel, manoeuvring his tongue as it is lodged firmly in her rectum. Her shithole clenched tightly around him.

Untitled341_20201218143043.png

"Okay, pet. You've earned a reward. I give you permission to jack off as fast as you want. Just start tongue fucking my nasty asshole and do it at the same speed as when you want," Payal ordered. Jai's fist increased its pace as it flew up and down his solid cock, bulging with veins, harder than it has ever been as he almost withdrew his entire tongue out from her shithole before quickly plunging back in. He was trapped in mindless pleasure, his baby face trapped between the large meatly slabs of ass flesh, his hand running furiously along his dick as his tongue enters her anus again and again, feeling her asshole contracting around his tongue, hearing her start to moan out. The sensation of his tongue being surrounded by her nasty asshole and the resulting taste sent every last bit of blood in his body down to his boner, making his dick completely engorged, far harder than he ever was before in his entire life.

"That's it slave. Cum with your wimpy tongue in my dirty asshole!" she screamed as he finally climaxed. It was the most intense, satisfying orgasm of his life, as his shaft violently throbbed and the tip of his rock hard cock erupted with geysers of semen being shot forward into the air, ropes falling down in front of him. It felt like he would never stop cumming as more and more floods of semen flung from his petite body, all while his tongue remained firmly lodged deep within her ass. His balls kicked up as they emptied themselves with heaps after heaps, flinging jets of cum that land more than a feet away.

"By the way, I have a minicamera hidden in the room. Wanna see some pictures?" The arrogant beauty walked towards where she hid the cam, retrieving it much to the horror of the exhausted boy. She grinned victoriously after seeing his face rapidly pale as he comprehended his new situation. "Now you understand. I've got this nice video of you jacking off while eating my ass like a depraved slut boy. If the other girls see this they will laugh at you and call you a whore. No one will respect you if I post it on the internet, taking away any chance of getting a higher education or work if you have." He was now starting to sob in anguish at this. It was bad enough she fucked another guy in front of him. Now she's threatening to ruin his entire future.

1536792135-138.jpg

"Why are you doing this?" he stammered, trying desperately to choke back his tears.

"Shhh, don't cry, my love. It's okay. Let me love you. I promise I won't send this video to anyone. If you do everything I ask." Time suddenly seemed to stop for the boy. He looked up with his tear-filled eyes as she stroked his hair gently, pressing a soft kiss on his eyelid. "Yes, baby. That's right. Your life is in my hands right now. I'm sorry I was harsh with you the way I revealed my affair with Mani, but you have to accept the truth. I am the strong, baby, and you are the weak. That means I can have what I want and you can't. I get to fuck the muscular bad boys with big dicks and come home to cuddle with you. You might want to leave and find another girl but that's not what you're gonna get. If you leave me I can expose you in this video. My face isn't in it but it shows yours before you bury it in between my asscheeks. So what's it gonna be now? You have no one to blame but yourself. If you weren't such an adorable little boy who is so sweet to everyone I wouldn't want you this badly. It's your fault I had to do this to you."

"W What do y you want me to do?" Payal's boyfriend finally managed to ask her in a broken voice, hopeless. He was still on his knees there, not knowing if he should get up or not.

"I want to make a little bet with you. You might have a tiny pecker but I still want to claim it as mine so you know that you belong to me. Like I said, you don't really have a choice anyway because I love you and want you, and what you want doesn't mean anything. I want to fuck you. If you can last five minutes while I'm giving you a buttjob, then I will go take a condom from my sister's room and slip it on you, and then we can fuck. But if you ejaculate between my buttcheeks before the time is up then I'd be really sad since I won't be able to get a condom on your dick and we won't be able to have protected sex, and I'd have to punish you."

Payal's words sent chills up Jai's spine. He slowly grasped the circumstances. Last long enough and she'd fuck him. Fail to do so, and she'd be upset as it would mean no sex, and he would get punished for it. It was clear that the right choice would be to do his best and hope he could avoid cumming for five minutes, just so she'd fuck him and it'd be all done and over with. Then he could put this dark episode of his life behind him and move on. "All right. I I I'll t take that bet," he muttered, face beetroot red.

"Oh, honey, you're getting it wrong. I would have forced you to partake without your consent anyway if you didn't give it. I just wanted to see if my control of you is enough to make you say anything I want to hear yet," Payal grinned, before continuing "Now go lie on that bed. I want you to look at me when I wrap my ass around your tiny dick."

(MyPornSnap.top)_preview-720p-mp4.jpg

She moved over once Jai laid down on his back, staring speechless as she handcuffed each of his wrists to the bedposts, claiming it was to prevent him from moving around too much, and settled down on his thighs, facing away from him, moving up to his groin. The girl sandwiched his cock between her booty cleavage, clenching her glute muscles, pressing them together around his tool. Her asscheeks were now hotdogging him tightly, causing him to feel blood rushing down to his pelvis as his penis became filled and almost painfully hard. Payal smirked in a very self-satisfied fashion, before she started moving. The girl began to pump him with her ass.

"How does it feel to have your pathetic penis buried in my asscheeks, slut? You're just all talk aren't you? Telling me you hate me but getting so hard when I smother your crotch with my booty. I think you're useless, straining so hard trying to thrust up between my ass cleavage like a rutting bitch in heat. You are such a piece of trash, trying so desperately not to cum but unable to hold yourself back." Her hips lifted up before pushing downwards, her muscular thighs crashing into his stick thin ones. She expertly twerked her buttcheeks around his tiny dick, knowing the sight would drive him mad, along with the unique sensation of feeling her flesh flutter around him, hitting all the nerve centres. He was gasping, eyes closed, sighing in unbelievable pleasure. The girl rubbed her asscrack along his length. Payal massaged his needle dick with the tight confines between her asscheeks, continuing to hotdog him. His penis was pulsating against the narrow prison of her ass cleavage wrapped tightly around him.

Full-nude-payal-rajput-spreading-her-shaved-pussy-sexy-boobs-774x1024.jpg

Payal began to bounce on his cock much harder. Soon, he felt the inevitable pressure build up in his balls. The sensation of her buttcheeks clenching around his tiny pole, squeezing as she pumped his dick exquisitely. His solid penis throbbed madly before firing off multiple ropes of cum into her ass crack as she started laughing madly. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me! Not even two minutes?! Man, you're both tiny and a premature ejaculator! Is there anything you can do to please a girl? Don't answer that. I know it's no. Now, time to fuck you, not because you turn me on but because I love you and wouldn't feel good without throwing you a bone every once in a while." As she said this, she turned around on his lap to face him, enjoying the look of confusion on his pretty little face.

"B B But you said," he stuttered as she laughed at him mockingly.

"Only that I would get a condom before fucking you, if you won the bet. You lost, so I'm deflowering you bareback. You only have yourself to blame for being such a cutie. I'd suggest that you avoid cumming in me though, if you don't want to to knock me up. You should know I'm ovulating today, and I am not on the pill." Jai could do nothing but stare agape at the woman as she continued laying out her Machiavellian plan before him. " I know you might briefly consider a paternity test, thinking it could be Mani', but that would only force you to reveal that you have been cuckolded by your school bully, and that would be very humiliating. Besides, you're also too nice to let a baby grow up fatherless and I don't want Mani to have any part in raising the kid since he isn't a good role model. So you're going to just accept the child as yours without question, because there is actually a fifty percent chance and you wouldn't want to explain to your friends and family about what happened, and you're going to be the father. Don't worry about financial responsibilities though ; my parents will provide all the money to care for it. You know how wealthy we are. I don't want you for money ; I just want to cuddle you when I go to sleep at night, and I don't care if you're crying when I hold you tight against me, as long as you keep me warm. Of course, all that could easily be avoided if you can hold off cumming inside me, but I don't think you would be able to last that long."

After she finished cackling madly the girl moved over to place the head of his tiny penis at the entrance to her vagina. She smirked before slowly lowering her hips down to meet his, forcing him to penetrate her loose cunt, enveloping his thin shaft completely as she easily took his rod into the hilt, making him balls deep inside her. Well, his balls were quite small too, in proportion with his small appendage.

Naked-payal-rajput-spreading-her-leg-fucking-on-top-xxx-fake.jpg

The girl giggled as she affectionately petted the adorable loser's cheek. "There, there baby boy. Is a real woman's pussy a bit too much for you? Look at how much you're crying! Don't worry, I'll be gentle when I'm fucking you. Just try not to be too loud, okay? And don't cum inside me unless you want to have a child. Although I think you would make an adorable stay at home dad." With that said, she began pushing down onto him, allowing her perfect ass to slap against his weak thighs as she placed her hands on his shoulders. The feeling of her fleshy vaginal wants sliding along the sides of his painfully stiff dick was creating friction that overcame him with immense pleasure, making him gasp audibly. "Hmm, you sound so cute when you moan, cucky. Is this feeling really good for you? Do you like getting Mani' sloppy seconds? He stretched me out really well. But you saw that, didn't you. His cock was huge, unlike yours. I can barely feel you inside me now. You'll never be able to make me cum like he did." Her hands were all over him, squeezing onto his flesh violently as she started pounding aggressively with her very powerful hips, thick thighs crashing down against his thin legs as she continued railing him.

Jai helplessly hung on for dear life, thrashing about beneath her, grabbing the bed sheets, clenching his fingers roughly, ripping through them as she mercilessly banged him. He saw stars as her moist, velvety pussy that surrounded his tool like a glove flew up and down, pumping him without relenting for a moment, stroking his entire short length, her hands almost snapping the bed frame in half as she supported her rapidly descending muscular body at an incredible pace. The pleasure Jai got from this was beyond describable. She was fucking him so hard and he was loving it. Gone was the feeling of hurt over how she cheated on him with his nemesis. He was getting raped by the girl he loves, and there is no other place he would rather be. And then the fact that she was not on the pill and he was not wearing a condom resurfaced from the back of his mind, and he started to panic.

Payal_Rajput_PicsArt_01-09-03.44.50-01.md.jpg

"Remembering something, honey? That's right. We're doing this bareback and I'm not on the pill right now, so you could get me pregnant if you cum. If you don't cum and I get pregnant, then it will obviously be Mani' and I won't force you to stay with me. But if you ejaculate in my pussy and I get knocked up, then there's a chance it will be yours and you will be my loving boyfriend and husband forever. You won't make me get a paternity test because it would be very humiliating to you. I'll buy the ring myself and you'll put it on my finger and be my adorable husband. Scared now, huh? Don't worry. Like I said, I'm not doing this for money ; I have way more than you and your family do. I'm doing this out of love. Just cum inside me and accept your fate, baby boy. Shoot your filthy, worthless semen into my womb. Give me your child. It's your fault for being so cute that I have to do this."

And then he climaxed. Jai cried out loud as he orgasmed, cumming powerfully inside her searing hot cunt, unloading massive jets of semen into her pussy as she milked him for more, intent to drain every last drop from his tender balls. "If there's a time when I'm grateful for your pathetic lack of stamina, it's right now. Mani lasted way longer than you did. He was already fucking me for 20 minutes before you came in and saw him."

Payel_Rajput_PicsArt_09-23-01.13.51-01.jpg

"T There's a ch chance you won't conceive," Jai began, desperate to get out of this mess but was cut off. She isn't going to let him get away this time.

"Of course there is a chance. That's why we're going to keep on doing it again and again. If you refuse to put out I can still send that video to your family. I only promised not to post in on the internet ; I said nothing about not sending it to your mom and dad. Imagine how proud of you they'd be once they realize how much of an ass-sucking slut their precious son is. You're going to amuse me a lot from now on by trying to pleasure my pussy with that pathetic pecker of yours and we're going to keep playing this game until I get pregnant. The more we do it the likelier the child is going to be yours, afterall."

She then uncuffed his wrists. As the boy rose from his bed, however, she grabbed him and pushed him down on the mattress. He never had a chance, with how much stronger than him Payal is. The girl imprisoned him in her arms as she trapped him with a tight embrace. Payal refused to let go, even as he yelled in protest and tried to move away from her, pressing her groin into his ass, making her breasts against his back. "I'm starting to get upset now, Jai. If you don't stay still and let me cuddle with you maybe I'll finally completely lose my temper and your parents will see the video of you eating my ass and jerking off." He immediately stopped at this. "Good boy," she purred into his ear, snuggling up from behind, enjoying the warmth of his body. He cried silently as she fell asleep with her nose nuzzled at his neck, miserable, knowing that he has possibly lost his freedom forever.

RDX-Love-Teaser-Talk-1567055767-1146.jpg

One month of countless rounds of sex later, she produced a positive pregnancy test. "Looks like I won, my love. So Jai, why don't you listen and answer me. Will you make me the happiest woman and be my adorable husband till death parts us?" Payal asked on one knee, holding up a shiny, golden wedding band. The boy sobbed uncontrollably, already knowing what he would say to her

"Y Yes, I'll m m marry you," he stammered as she stood up and hugged him to her body as tightly as she could.

PicsArt_06-14-05.09.38.jpg

"Good. My parents already booked wedding hall and started sending out invitation cards four weeks ago. As a reward for being a good boy, I'll let you fuck my ass on our wedding night, even though I probably won't feel anything since you're so small." Payal happily pressed a kiss to Jai's nose before bouncing off happily. "Oh, and don't worry. I intend to keep my vows. Mani was just a one time thing. We can use a large strap on whenever I want to cum," she called back to him over her shoulder.

Three weeks later they pledged their eternal love in front of hundreds of witnesses, who were all either relatives or friends of Payal's parents, in a grand ballroom of the luxurious hotel. Her mother has always been fond of Jai. She knew that Payal had broken the boy's heart once by cheating on him but was proud she managed to win him back and get him into a marriage. The girl's father sympathized with Jai, recognizing that he is still in love with the selfish girl but is unable to admit it yet.

Later that night, when they were alone in the suite that Payal's parents easily afforded, wanting their daughter to fully enjoy herself, she made him sit down next to her on the bed. "Baby, I promised you that you can fuck my ass when we get married. Now you can do that. Take off all your clothes," she ordered, before getting on all four, hiking up her dress above the waist, thrusting out her full rump at him, removing her panties, exposing her thick, bare asscheeks. The girl spread the meaty globes of flesh apart, exposing her tight anal ring to her husband. "Don't worry about lube, honey. I've had something much bigger than your penis in there before."

Naked-Payal-Rajput-ass-fucking-sex-latest-photo-732x1024.jpg

The insinuated belittlement sting, but her bitchy remark and the way she arrogantly displayed her muscular butt also caused his dick to swell up to full mast, engorged with blood. Jai hastily removed his tuxedo and pants, tossing aside his boxers before aligning the head of his cock with her sphincter.

He gently pushed through her rosebud which only had to expand a little to accommodate his insignificant girth, allowing him to slide his short cock all the way inside her dirty love tunnel. The boy shyly moaned out his wife's name as she glanced back at his bashful face.

"Wait, that's it? You're all the way in already? I thought I'd feel something since my ass is tighter but you're just that small, aren't you? Just stay still. I'll be the one fucking your tiny cock with my booty." With that said, she did begin to fuck him.

Payal withdrew slightly then rammed her powerful ass into his crotch, swallowing his entire dick inside her channel in one go, overwhelming the boy with the sensation of his penis being enveloped by the velvety walls of her anus. His dick was entirely surrounded by the inside of her ass. She fucked her husband at a measured pace, slamming into his hips as he knelt crouched behind her, mouth wide open, moaning her name repeatedly as she continued to ravish his helpless shaft with her shithole. The boy moaned uncontrollably as her asshole squeezed the base of his cock before sliding up and then pushing down to fully swallow his cock inside the confines of her ass again.

Payal_Rajput_PicsArt_01-09-03.17.34-01.md.jpg

"Please fuck me harder," Jai begged Payal. She smirked, glad that all those rough banging sessions had finally broken her boy and turned him into a slut for her. The girl increased the speed of her fucking, rapidly shoving into his hip with her tight asscheeks now. Payal quickly pushed back into his hips really hard, trying to leave as many bruises on his skin as she pounded him repeatedly with her strong butt, slapping into his tender balls.

Jai gasped as she fucked him with her booty faster than before, pumping him with the insides of her firm, delectable ass. The inner walls of her rectum squeezing around his tool as she flexed, gripping his sensitive package tightly while bouncing against his groin. She milked him without slowing down, proudly showing off her athleticism as she easily maintained her swift place, thrusting backwards into his crotch with her powerful hips, surrounding his dick entirely with her meaty buttcheeks that twerk around his tool, pressing against the hanging ballsack that is now swelling with overflowing semen needing to rush out.

PicsArt_02-04-10.46.19.jpg

Soon, he could feel the familiar beginning of an orgasm building up from his tensing balls, making him start to meet her thrusts. He pathetically attempted to rut her with weak strokes to her strong movements. Payal noticed this and smirked. "Are you actually cumming already? Wow, and I thought you couldn't suck any less. You're just nothing but a bitch in heat aren't you? But don't worry. I still love you. Go ahead, baby. Shoot your loser semen inside my ass." That final bit finally pushed him over the edge as Jai started violently ejaculating, firing several jets of cum inside her asshole as she tauntingly laughed at him, saying "You'll always be a useless premature ejaculator, and you'll never be able to pleasure me."

As he withdrew his softening dick from her hole, she flipped onto her back and then reached for an 8 inches dildo he didn't notice before. "Now this is big enough to really stretch me out. I want you to sit at the edge of the bed while I have an orgasm, not from that puny little thing flopping disgracefully between your legs, but this huge plastic cock that is going to fully stuff my cunt and ass, and do something you will never be able to : make me cum."

She started rubbing circles around her clit with her fingers, gasping before inserting them into her pussy. The girl placed the tip of her dildo at her vulva, struggling to accommodate the massive girth as she pushed it inside. Her cunt was stretched taught with the considerable width of the plastic dick that she started thrusting into her, withdrawing almost entirely by slamming it right back in, moaning loudly, making sounds she never did when her husband entered her. The intrusion by the large fake cock was hitting every spot deep inside her making her gasp loudly in pleasure, turned on by humiliating her naked husband as he watched her get more pleasure from a sex toy than he was ever able to give her. She suddenly shrieked out loud in her orgasm, squirting all over it, something he had only seen her do once, when she fucked Mani.

(MyPornSnap.top)_payal-rajput-sex-400x600-jpgv1582707755.jpg

Using her own juices as lubricant, the girl flipped over so she was lying face down on the bed, penetrating her shithole slowly with the huge dildo, moaning once again with pleasure that he will never be able to give her with his pathetic penis. She banged her ass rapidly with the plastic cock, seesawing it in and out of her anus, thrusting it in through her gaping sphincter.

The lustful girl looked at her husband with derision as she continued to pound her booty, pushing the massive dildo inside as far as it could go. The sight of her pleasuring herself with the massive toy was causing Payal's husband's cock to start rising up again, filled with blood as his excitement returned. He could only watch as she continued screwing her dirty channel with the dildo that was now banging in to her at a frenzied pace, as she started moaning louder and louder, turning into yells as she cried out "Look at me, wimp! I'm cumming from my ass with this dildo inside it. You'll never be able to stretch me out like this. Ahhhh, ahh!" Payal screamed as the anal orgasm overcame her, ecstatic.

"I want you to suck this dildo," the newly-wedded bride said after recovering from her orgasm high. "Give this plastic cock a blowjob while you masturbate for me." Shocked, Jai soon found himself doing exactly what she said as he began putting the tip into his mouth. "No. That's not how you give a blowjob. First, you need to kiss and lick around the head first for some light teasing. That's it," she commented as he followed her instructions, placing his lips on where the frenulum would be on a real dick, pressing tentatively before swiping across it with his nervous tongue. He could still taste her pussy juices and her ass on it. The combination was intoxicating. It made his cock hard. Extremely hard. "You're getting turned on from this, aren't you, cocksucker? Don't worry, I think it's cute."

"Now wrap your lips around the cockhead," Payal continued to teach him, smirking in satisfaction as he swallowed the head of the dildo that just penetrated her cunt and shithole, into his mouth. "Suck more of the dick into your mouth, about an inch at a time. Don't go too fast or it will make you seem like you're too much of an eager slut." He obeyed her, slowly placing more of the toy inside of his mouth, his jaw now beginning to slightly ache from being held open so wide. The young man finally managed to get the cockhead to the back of his throat, gagging but able to prevent himself from vomiting. "Good. Now I want you to start bobbing your head up and down while you jerk off. Taste my pussy and ass on this cock as you masturbate like a sissy."

Full-Nude-Payal-Rajput-big-boobs-naked-without-clothes.jpg

Payal thoroughly enjoyed the humiliated expression on her beloved husband's face as he started pumping his turgid cock while sliding his lips along the entire length of the dildo, drawing it in and out of his mouth while his fist stroked rapidly up and down his comparatively tiny penis. She was amused by how cute his pecker looks as it throbbed desperately in his grip, the veins bulging, his shaft harder than it had ever been before when he enthusiastically went on sucking a dildo that had just a minute ago been buried deep inside Payal's dirty ass. "That's it, now cum for me!" she ordered, delighted that his dick began spasming and ropes of semen shot out of the tip immediately as he continued to milk himself until he's totally empty. Jai collapses and she helps him up, moving him over so he could lie on the bed.

"Baby, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I meant what I said when I told you you won't ever be able to make me cum with your dick, but I can teach you how to eat my pussy during our honeymoon ; you're already good enough at eating my ass. Just so you know, the whole pregnancy thing was a hoax. I had an IUD insertion a month before I decided to fuck Mani and was a virgin before that. That's right, baby. You've been tricked. It was a fake positive pregnancy test that I bought from ebay. The woman who tried to mug you was actually a friend who I asked to put on the little performance as a personal favour. Now you know how much I love you to go to this length to have you. We can have a baby for real once I graduate from college and get a job to support us"

Jai was completely stunned by all the revelation. Suddenly, all the pieces moved into places and he was struck by a moment of clarity. The love which he held for her never went away, and all the feelings returned immediately, and with it came newfound respect for his wife's intelligence and determination. She went to great trouble to bring the two back together all because he stubbornly refused to admit that he wasn't actually angry at her for cheating on him anymore and never had a choice, once a genius with such gorgeous looks decided to make him hers.

"I love you too, Payal. I'm sorry it took me so long to finally admit this, but I've never stopped loving you. I hope that we'll have a daughter, so she can be strong and clever like her mom," he shyly muttered, burning his face in Payal's chest as she lightly pat him on his head, stroking his back, holding him towards her with her arm wrapped tightly around him. She fell asleep with a blissful smile on her beautiful face, cuddling with her adorable husband, content.

Payal1_9.jpg

THE-END

As he withdrew his softening dick from her hole, she flipped onto her back and then reached for an 8 inches dildo he didn't notice before. "Now this is big enough to really stretch me out. I want you to sit at the edge of the bed while I have an orgasm, not from that puny little thing flopping disgracefully between your legs, but this huge plastic cock that is going to fully stuff my cunt and ass, and do something you will never be able to : make me cum."

She started rubbing circles around her clit with her fingers, gasping before inserting them into her pussy. The girl placed the tip of her dildo at her vulva, struggling to accommodate the massive girth as she pushed it inside. Her cunt was stretched taught with the considerable width of the plastic dick that she started thrusting into her, withdrawing almost entirely by slamming it right back in, moaning loudly, making sounds she never did when her husband entered her. The intrusion by the large fake cock was hitting every spot deep inside her making her gasp loudly in pleasure, turned on by humiliating her naked husband as he watched her get more pleasure from a sex toy than he was ever able to give her. She suddenly shrieked out loud in her orgasm, squirting all over it, something he had only seen her do once, when she fucked Mani.

(MyPornSnap.top)_payal-rajput-sex-400x600-jpgv1582707755.jpg

Using her own juices as lubricant, the girl flipped over so she was lying face down on the bed, penetrating her shithole slowly with the huge dildo, moaning once again with pleasure that he will never be able to give her with his pathetic penis. She banged her ass rapidly with the plastic cock, seesawing it in and out of her anus, thrusting it in through her gaping sphincter.

The lustful girl looked at her husband with derision as she continued to pound her booty, pushing the massive dildo inside as far as it could go. The sight of her pleasuring herself with the massive toy was causing Payal's husband's cock to start rising up again, filled with blood as his excitement returned. He could only watch as she continued screwing her dirty channel with the dildo that was now banging in to her at a frenzied pace, as she started moaning louder and louder, turning into yells as she cried out "Look at me, wimp! I'm cumming from my ass with this dildo inside it. You'll never be able to stretch me out like this. Ahhhh, ahh!" Payal screamed as the anal orgasm overcame her, ecstatic.

"I want you to suck this dildo," the newly-wedded bride said after recovering from her orgasm high. "Give this plastic cock a blowjob while you masturbate for me." Shocked, Jai soon found himself doing exactly what she said as he began putting the tip into his mouth. "No. That's not how you give a blowjob. First, you need to kiss and lick around the head first for some light teasing. That's it," she commented as he followed her instructions, placing his lips on where the frenulum would be on a real dick, pressing tentatively before swiping across it with his nervous tongue. He could still taste her pussy juices and her ass on it. The combination was intoxicating. It made his cock hard. Extremely hard. "You're getting turned on from this, aren't you, cocksucker? Don't worry, I think it's cute."

"Now wrap your lips around the cockhead," Payal continued to teach him, smirking in satisfaction as he swallowed the head of the dildo that just penetrated her cunt and shithole, into his mouth. "Suck more of the dick into your mouth, about an inch at a time. Don't go too fast or it will make you seem like you're too much of an eager slut." He obeyed her, slowly placing more of the toy inside of his mouth, his jaw now beginning to slightly ache from being held open so wide. The young man finally managed to get the cockhead to the back of his throat, gagging but able to prevent himself from vomiting. "Good. Now I want you to start bobbing your head up and down while you jerk off. Taste my pussy and ass on this cock as you masturbate like a sissy."

Full-Nude-Payal-Rajput-big-boobs-naked-without-clothes.jpg

Payal thoroughly enjoyed the humiliated expression on her beloved husband's face as he started pumping his turgid cock while sliding his lips along the entire length of the dildo, drawing it in and out of his mouth while his fist stroked rapidly up and down his comparatively tiny penis. She was amused by how cute his pecker looks as it throbbed desperately in his grip, the veins bulging, his shaft harder than it had ever been before when he enthusiastically went on sucking a dildo that had just a minute ago been buried deep inside Payal's dirty ass. "That's it, now cum for me!" she ordered, delighted that his dick began spasming and ropes of semen shot out of the tip immediately as he continued to milk himself until he's totally empty. Jai collapses and she helps him up, moving him over so he could lie on the bed.

"Baby, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I meant what I said when I told you you won't ever be able to make me cum with your dick, but I can teach you how to eat my pussy during our honeymoon ; you're already good enough at eating my ass. Just so you know, the whole pregnancy thing was a hoax. I had an IUD insertion a month before I decided to fuck Mani and was a virgin before that. That's right, baby. You've been tricked. It was a fake positive pregnancy test that I bought from ebay. The woman who tried to mug you was actually a friend who I asked to put on the little performance as a personal favour. Now you know how much I love you to go to this length to have you. We can have a baby for real once I graduate from college and get a job to support us"

Jai was completely stunned by all the revelation. Suddenly, all the pieces moved into places and he was struck by a moment of clarity. The love which he held for her never went away, and all the feelings returned immediately, and with it came newfound respect for his wife's intelligence and determination. She went to great trouble to bring the two back together all because he stubbornly refused to admit that he wasn't actually angry at her for cheating on him anymore and never had a choice, once a genius with such gorgeous looks decided to make him hers.

"I love you too, Payal. I'm sorry it took me so long to finally admit this, but I've never stopped loving you. I hope that we'll have a daughter, so she can be strong and clever like her mom," he shyly muttered, burning his face in Payal's chest as she lightly pat him on his head, stroking his back, holding him towards her with her arm wrapped tightly around him. She fell asleep with a blissful smile on her beautiful face, cuddling with her adorable husband, content.

Payal1_9.jpg

THE-END
Nice story

Last edited by a moderator:

1) Rashmi gautham
2) Rani mukarjee
3) Simran
4) Malavika mohan
5) Aparna murali
6) Teju Ashwini
8) Sangeetha
9) kaadhal sandhya
11) Huma qureshi
12) Sakshi agarwal