• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Lavanya was so relaxed after coming so hard... she was floating somewhere.

She nodded "If it's possible, I'll do it for you, Dr.Amit. I would love for you to drink from me. To make use of my boobs."

LavanyaTripathisexyboobsnakedthighhotlegfullnudephoto.jpg

"It's the 21st century. Everything is possible." He bit her nipples, relishing them.

He got up and told her to dress while he did the same.

"You are my little fuck toy, Lavanya" Dr. Amit said and kissed her straight on the mouth.

80eeca0af7f9b2f21004b5b46bc83829.jpg

No doubt, the life style of Amit and Shriya was quite different from that of Nayanthara and Viswanath. Although the sex was their basic aim but the approach was quite different.

The Train was moving very fast. All of them were taking rest in their berths.

Shriya whispered to her husband, "They are such a nice couple, very gentle, friendly, and lovable."

Similarly, Nayanthara also whispered to her husband, "I have never met such a nice Bengali couple in my life. They got mixed up with us so quickly as if we all are old friends."

There was a sharp knock on the door. Shriya opened the door and found the boy of the pantry car.

"Memsahib, what would you prefer for dinner?" he asked.

Shriya looked at her husband Amit and ordered for fish and rice. Then she looked at Nayanthara and Viswanath questionably.

Nayanthara said, "We would prefer chicken and Roti."

The Dinner was served at 8.30pm. Both the couples were tired. They had a lot of discussion, jokes throughout the day. Everybody had changed their dresses. After dinner, they went to their respective berths for sleeping. Shriya put on a night gown.

Nayanthara and Viswanath were quite content as they had a nice fucking in Goa beach, and in bus. They were sleeping peacefully in their berths. Amit was in deep slumber. The time was 11.00 pm, night. The train was moving in speed with its rhythmically sound, occasionally disturbed everybody by its harsh whistling.

Shriya was unable to sleep. She was a fucking bitch. For the last 15 days, she had not been fucked, neither at Metro nor by her husband Amit, who had no time for her due to rush of patients. Now, Shriya was feeling very horny. At this stage, fucking with Amit was impossible, but she needed a cock inside her pussy. She woke up silently without disturbing anybody. She opened the door of the couch carefully, and came out.

shriya-saran_15912500354.jpg

"Yes, Memsahib, what can I do for you?" asked the Attendant of the Bogie in white inform.

"Actually, I need a cup of coffee now. As I understand, the service to coach is stopped now by pantry," asked Shriya.

"Don't worry! Memsahib, The pantry car is after 5 bogies from our bogie. I will bring coffee for you. Please wait." said the Attendant.

"No...no, I will bring myself...thanks," replied Shriya.

There was a passageway in the form of a steel-framed rectangular diaphragm mounted on a buffing plate above the centre coupler connecting two bogies. Shriya carefully stepped in the steel plate and was passing from one bogie to another bogie. After passing two bogies, she found that the rest bogies were ordinary bogies meant for ordinary passengers. She would cross these bogies then only she could reach the pantry car. She found stinking toilets, at the end of the Bogie. The smell emanating from those Toilets were unbearable. Train toilets are located at the extreme ends of every coach. Western style toilet & Indian style squat toilet which is essentially a hole in the ground. But these Toilets meant for ordinary passengers were not being maintained properly resulting foul smells were coming from these Toilets.

Shriya now repented for coming such a distance. She wanted to go back, but unfortunately, she had an urge to pee. She moved around in the train to see which toilet is deserted. Luckily she found the one in next coach, and none was standing or sitting around it. All the lights were out so chances of being watched while getting in were remote. There was no one to be seen including the attendant, who was sitting in the far corner and was dozing.

A very young person aged 25-26 years was smoking in front of the Toilet. He was tall, handsom.

The young man smiled and said, "Hiiiiiiiiiii."

Shriya also smiled back, and said, "Hiiiiiiiiiiii, Are you a Bengali?"

"Yes, Madam, I am Tapan from Kolkata. I am on the job in New Delhi."

"I am Shriya from Kolkata," she said, and smiled, showing her prominent white teeth.

Then Shriya proceeded to open the Toilet door. The iron knob of the door was very tight, she applied her force, but she could not open.

Tapan could see the situation. He came forwarded and said, "Wait Madam, sometimes this knob gets tight, let me try to help you."

He came near her and tried forcefully to move the knob (a protruding 5 inches long iron), the door opened inside, but suddenly due to heavy jolt of the train, the door was opened at once, and both of them pushed in to toilet with big metallic sound.

She clasped him very tightly. Generally all train toilets are dirty and stinking. Luckily it was clean and looked new, and unused probably because of lack of crowd, and AC apartment, but it was so small that if you don't stand still you are bound to hit wall or door. This 4x4' feet space was housing a toilet seat which was at left from the door, opposite to it was a closed window which lets light in day time. A wash basin was installed right in front of the door. The door was opening inside, and was touching the wash basin when fully opened; a mirror was fixed adjacent to the washing basin.

She was standing next to wash basin with her back partially blocking the window. She wrapped her hands around him. Suddenly, he kissed her, resting his hand on her waist then slipped behind to explore the nicely shaped butt, while his tongue flicked in playing deep in her mouth. She started running her finger on his hair, she was licking him expertly biting his lower lip gently, and exploring his mouth pushing her tongue inside. The moving train was helping them to get connected better.

Shriya-Saran-Hot-in-Chandra-Photos-150.jpg

Her hand now resting on his jeans touching the front button, she was standing with her feet firmly planted on the ground, and her legs at an angel to the wall where they were being supported by the window. She didn't waste time, and her hand was touching the cock from the fabric. He loved the sensation, and moved his feet behind her to let her roam inside him with a free hand, utilizing the space. She moved the zip down bringing his v shaped undergarments in full view. Her hand was touching him all around his cock. She moved it inside making it touch the bare skin of his dick, her hand felt cool when it encircled his dick. She left her hand lying there motionless feeling the throbbing of his cock.

He unzipped her gown and he pulled up the gown from her raising hands and head. Oh! My God, She was only with her bra and panties...what a sexy body like models. His hands were running up and down length of her backbone, generating a forward thrust in her body, every time he reached the bottom at her hips. She kissed him even deeper

001.md.png

Shriya was feeling the strong current running in her body. Both of her hands were now on his cock pinching and circling it desperately, then she pulled down his under garments, bringing his fully erect cock in her view. She watched it with satisfaction and a sexy grin. He came out of lower half of his clothing and she helped him with it in a moving train removing clothes slowly. He removed his T shirt, and she helped him put them in door hanger. He was now completely naked with a hard cock inside a moving train's toilet. It was a big black cock about 8 inches with thickness. She pulled down the foreskin which exposed a big bulbous pink head. Without wasting her time, she gulped down the pink head in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the big cock and she started sucking it.

The moment his dick got the warm touch of her tongue, Tapan moaned and his cock grew bigger in her mouth.

Then he removed her bra then he kissed her under thigh, and slowly moved the smooth black panty out of the way, this exposed her hairy cunt in full limelight. He placed her under garments in hanger, he touched her breasts, and they had firmness, which was rare in most of the married woman. She had ripe rounded boobs with erected puffy nipples surrounded by small circles of areola. He squeezed both of her boobs, he tweaked the nipples.

Shriya moaned and said, "My baby, suck your mom's nipple."

"Yes...mom." Tapan replied and started sucking both the nipples alternatively.

Shriya-Saran-naked-small-boobs-pressed-and-nipple-sucking-photo.jpg

He licked the naval just few away from her interior. She smelled of sweat and cunt juices. His mouth was roaming around her navel, and her barely hidden secret spot.

He shifted her to sit on closed toilet seat, which was already covered, being a western style. It gave them enough room for moving further, and gave some relief from standing. He bent on his knees, and immediately proceeded to suck her cunt. She spread legs wider to ensure he had easy access, her clitoris was slightly bigger and extra sensitive that made her moan when he licked.

She screamed, "Tapan, my baby...I am cummingggggg...aaaahhhhhhhh."

She sprayed her pussy juices like a sprinkler on his face. Tapan's face was completely washed out by the splash of white liquids on his face. He gulped the all inside his mouth and started to suck some pasted in his chin and dribbling out from the corner of his lips.

After a while, they shifted their position and she was down on her knees trying to please his rocking cock. She sucked it, played with tip which made him wild...She was again shifted to earlier position with her back resting behind, and her legs spread wide. His dick moved inside without hindrance, and he started fucking her with each thrust pushing deeper and deeper.

"Tapan, fuckkkkk me...fuckkkkk more...ohhhhhhhhh," screamed Shriya.

"Mom...I will make you my whore...you are a bitch...aaahhhhhhh...you are a fucking bitch, what's a pussy...still very tight...I will stretch your pussy...fuckkkk you," moaned Tapan.

Naked-sexy-body-Shriya-Saran-shaved-pussy-fucked-xxx-fake.jpg

It took another 5 minutes when he exploded deep within her, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...you Randi, (whore) I am flooding your cunt with my sperms...take it you bitch."

Then both of them went into an embrace sitting tightly, she sitting on his legs, his dick inside. Her sexual urges was now completely satisfied.

Then Tapan said, "Shriya, may I request you something?"

"Yes...tell me," asked Shriya.

"It is not possible that we may meet in future. But promise me if ever we meet in future once again then you will let me fuck you," requested Tapan.

"Sure, Tapan, I promise," replied Shriya.

She immediately put on her dress, kissed Tapan in his lips and opened the door and came out. She hurriedly rushed towards her coach fearing if anybody would notice the whole affairs.

She reached her coach, and silently slept on her berth. Her husband was in deep slumber, and Nayanthara and Viswanath were also in deep sleep in their berths.

Suddenly, in the morning at around 8.30 am, Shriya and Amit both woke up by hearing the sound of sobbing and crying by Nayanthara.

"What happened? What is so serious! Tell me Nayanthara...please," asked Shriya anxiously.

Nayanthara sobbed and said, "You see, my husband is running heavy temperature. I think he is seriously ill. Please do something."

Shriya consoled her, "Don't worry Nayanthara, I am doing something first-aid." she turned towards her husband, and said, "You immediately go to the Guard of the Train and inform him about the sickness."

Viswanath was lying calmly. His voice was feeble. Both Nayanthara and Shriya covered him with more blankets so that he should sweat more. Then Shriya put on a wet clothes on the forehead of Viswanath, kept it for sometimes. She instructed Nayanthara to dip the cloth in water frequently and place it on the forehead of Viswanath.

After few moments, Amit came with the news that the train will be reaching Delhi by evening and message had been sent to Delhi about sickness of Viswanath. An Ambulance will be waiting outside the Delhi Junction to carry Viswanath immediately to Hospital.

After reaching Delhi in evening, Viswanath was carried through stretcher from coach to waiting Ambulance. All of them were with Viswanath and immediately he was hospitalized. In the hospital, his sickness was diagnosed as Typhoid fever.

Nayanthara made a call to their son Aditya about the hospitalization of his father.

Shriya also called to their daughter Nazriya, "Hallo! Nazriya, my little Darling, how r u?"

"Hiiiiii Mom, I am fine. What happened? It has been quite delayed and both of you have not reached till now. I am waiting for you," replied Nazriya with an anxiety in her voice.

EIMdXjHXsAAtBI1.jpg

Then Shriya apprised her everything about Nayanthara and Viswanath.

She replied, "Mom, Don't worry; I am reaching the hospital within an hour.

Viswanath was put in Incentive Care Unit (ICU) for treatment. All three of them, Nayanthara, Shriya and Amit were sitting in the chairs of the lounge of hospital.

After few moments, a tall, fair, and handsome youth aged between 25-26 years was proceeding towards them. He came and touched the feet of Nayanthara.

Nayanthara turned towards Shriya and Amit, and said, "He is Aditya, our elder son." She said to Aditya, "They are Amit Uncle and Shriya Aunty. Because of them only, your father has been hospitalized. Go, touch their feet."

Aditya touched their feet and they blessed him.

In the mean time, the Doctor came out and informed that Viswanath was out of danger but he would be staying in hospital for medication and complete cure which might take 3-4 days. Everybody got assured.

They were all discussing amongst themselves then a very beautiful girl, fair skinned made an entry. She was around 22 years. She was wearing a navy blue skirt that came to a few inches above her knees, a thin white tank top that showed a nice amount of cleavage, and allowed her nipples to poke through. She had a thin gold chain around her neck with a small gold heart, and a matching gold chain around her left ankle. To finish the sexy little outfit she had on a pair of thick soled sandals with white straps and cork sole.

The girl rushed towards Shriya and Amit, embraced them, and asked, "Hiiiiii Mom, Hiiii Papa, How are you both? Still you both look young."

iam_nazriya_81786886_100254881525196_4826649456266005792_n.jpg

Shriya introduced her daughter to everybody as Nazriya. Nazriya touched the feet of Nayanthara and took her blessings. She shook hand with Aditya. Now, Aditya was so mesmerized and dazzled by the beauty of this girl that for a moment he became mute.

After some times, both Amit and Shriya left with their daughter Nazriya to her apartment. They promised to visit next day. Nazriya thought what a handsome boy Aditya was is. She turned back and waved her hand to Aditya. Aditya also waved his hand towards her. There was a vibration of sensation and likings between them.

Aditya also took his mom Nayanthara to his residence so that next day morning they could visit the hospital early. But Aditya could not forget the lovely face of Nazriya; it was haunting in his mind. Love at first sight. Aditya was staying at Connaught Place in central Delhi in a 3 bed Rooms flat provided by his company.

Nazriya, took her parents to Gurgaon. Although this place was not exactly in Delhi but just outskirt of Delhi. This place is known as software industry hub. Since Nazriya was heading a branch of MNC of Soft ware Industry, her office was located in Gurgaon. The company also provided her accommodation in a flat in that area. She was staying in a well furnished flat. After seeing her flat, her parents-Amit and Shriya were very proud of their daughter.

The background story of Nazriya is that one year before she completed her MBA along with Master of Computer Application (MCA) degree in Kolkata. As luck favored her, she was called for an interview from a renowned MNC of IT sector, a Japanese based company.

The interview was held in Delhi. From India only two candidates, Nazriya along with another girl named Priyanka from Chandigarh were selected. Before joining, both of them had to undergo training for 3 months in Tokyo, in the head office of the Company.

Shriya and Dr.Amit was very happy and proud parents for their daughter joining in a Multi International Company. Nazriya boarded a direct flight from Mumbai to Tokyo. It was her first journey to abroad. The Head office was located in a place called Shinjuku in Tokyo.

77743438.jpg

She reached Tokyo Airport by afternoon. From there, she went to nearby station and boarded the train to Shinjuku Station. Since it was Sunday, there was not much crowd. After getting down there, straightly she went to the Hotel arranged by the company, which was located near Shinjuku station.

Next day she reached the Head office of the company. The Head office was located just right side of Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building in 21st floor. The Building was a sky scrapper. When she reached, the receptionist ushered her in to a small conference hall. There she met another girl Priyanka, who was also selected like her. Priyanka being a Punjabi girl was very fair, height around 5 feet 8 inches, she had sharp features. She was wearing a skirt and coat and had a very impressive personiaty. She was being the same age of Nazriya. Nazriya thought Priyanka was more beautiful and smarter than her. She was envious of her. They both introduced each other with hii and shaking hands each other. They were immediately served with coffee.

After waiting for some times, a Japanese executive of the company made his entry. He was in a business grey suit and white shirt with a blue striped tie. He was aged around 72 years, slim, short height with yellow skin. His face was clean shaved and he was wearing a glass. He started addressing them.

"My dear ladies from India welcome to Shinjuku, to our Head office. I am Mr.Akasuki, CEO of this company. You must appreciate of the fact that our company is growing fast in the maximum parts of the world. We have made our entry in European market, particularly in the market of USA, England, and France and in Germany. Now, we have targeted Asian Market, particulary in India and Bangladesh where we are going to open our new Branches. With much rigorous and squeezing process, our company has selected both of you to head the branches. You both have to undergo a strenuous training here for 3 months. After completion of your training only, company will decide to post whom where. If you face any problem here, please call me as I am your coordinator. Yours training will start from today, now. The meeting is over. You may disperse. Thank you both."

Mr.Akasuki left immediately.

After some days, Nazriya felt that the working culture was totally different in Japan. Their training was not a class room teaching rather it was a practical training. They were being given assignments to do.

A Japanese manager will typically provide less-detailed instructions in the initial phase of development, allowing the subordinate some latitude in bringing her own ideas and way of doing things to the project. After getting an initial plan, outline or set of ideas together, the subordinate would then be expected to return to her supervisor for showing him what she'd done so far and getting feedback. The subordinate would then take this feedback, and work on the project more before returning to her supervisor for further comment. This process is repeated multiple times over the course of the project, keeping the supervisor aware of how the project is shaping up at every step of the way — and giving him multiple opportunities to offer suggestions.

In addition to this group process, the way that managers are evaluated by their superiors also plays a part in their tendency to micromanage. A manager is considered personally responsible for all of the work that comes out of her section or department.

Nazriya was gradually acquainted with all these aspects. For calling your boss or seniors at the office, you are to use their title instead of his/her family name. So Nazriya would address her boss Mr.Akasuki as " Akasuki Kacho" in office. Nazriya had an office colleague Mr.Tanaka. To office colleague, you have to address in a different manner. She would address him as "Tanaka-san".

Now, she was getting more jealous towards Priyanka because she was smarter than her. Prinyaka will get more access to Mr.Akasuki, CEO of the company. Priyanka had become rival to her, but Nazriya never showed her feelings before Priyanka, and would pretend in such a manner that they both were very close. Similarly, Priyanka also wanted to outsmart Nazriya, and she would also act hypocrisy before her. The worst fear of Nazriya was that Priyanka might impress that old man, Mr.Akasuki and get her posting as branch head in Delhi and Nazriya will be thrown to Bangladesh. By any means, Nazriya wanted to be post in Delhi only.

She devised a plan. She would more often visit the cabin of Mr.Akasuki with pretense of some work. Before entering, she would unbutton her neck portion, and her cleavage would be clearly seen due to her loose bra. She would wear skirt above her knees and she would sit before Mr.Akasuki in such a posture, spreading her thighs that her pink panties would be clearly visible and seen by Mr. Akasuki.

After somedays, she noticed that the 72 years old man was so succumbed and intoxicated by her beauty that now, Mr.Akasuki would call her often, many times to his cabin only to have glimpse of Nazriya's cleavage and panties and immediately he would get a hard one.

Neram+Actress+Nazriya+Nazim+Photos+_1_.jpg

Surprisingly, one Sunday in evening, Nazriya got a call from Mr.Akasuki, "Hii...Miss Nazriya, what's you doing now?"

Nazriya replied, "Doing nothing, feeling bore so watching TV."

Mr.Akasuki said, "Get ready, I am taking you for dinner. I will pick up you within an hour."

Nazriya was so happy and realized that her plan was successful.

They went out to a cozy little place in a famous Restaurant. He made it especially reserved for them. The surroundings were made of an artificial jungle with bamboo trees. In the middle of Bamboo jungle, there was an artificial cottage containing double bed couch with white bed sheet and two vey soft pillows. The artificial cottage looked so real that the roof was thatched with straw and the walls were painted with muddy color. In front of the cottage, a round table was placed with two stylish cushions in opposite to each other. The whole area was illuminated with big and thick candles light giving it a very romantic atmosphere.

They entered and sat on the cushions near round table. The 72 years old man looked to be very jubilant and active like a young man of 25 years.

Mr.Akasuki proposed, "Before taking dinner, let us take some drinks. I would prefer scotch. What's about you?"

Nazriya felt very shy, she replied in a husky voice, "I have never tasted wine in my life."

Mr.Akasuki smiled, and ordered scotch for both of them. At the same time, he instructed the Attendant that they should not be disturbed and interrupted unless called for. She had never tasted wine, but after taking two pegs, she liked the taste and slowly, her body became very light, her mind was slightly reeling, and she felt as if she was floating. But Nazriya was not at all drunk, and she was fully conscious. She was conversing in a normal manner. She told him all details of her family, her parents living in Kolkata. Mr.Akasuki also revealed about his family life, he was a widower quite long time before, He had two sons and one daughter, all were married and he had 5 nos of grandsons and granddaughters.

He asked Nazriya, "Miss, what's your age?"

Nazriya, shyly replied, "I have just completed 21 years and running 22 years."

Then Mr.Akasuki teased her, "You see, I am a 72 years old man. My granddaughter is elder than you. She is 24 years."

Right through the drinks, he kept a lively conversation going with his pleasant experiences during his various overseas trips. She gradually felt more relaxed, and now both had finished their 5th round of drinks. They were not sitting in opposite, both of them were sitting very closely with each other, and their bodies were glued very closely with each other. During conversation, Once or twice his hands brushed against her hands, and she pretended not to notice. Slowly, Mr. Akasuki touched the left palm of Nazriya with his right palm and was giving a light warm touch. She did not react nor opposed. Then his right palm extended from her wrist to her elbow. He was giving the light massage in her arms; his warm massage was passing through her wrist to elbow. Nazriya had never experienced a male touch; this was her first close touch by a male person of course by an old man. She felt a strange sensation throughout her body.

Then Mr.Akasuki asked, "Miss, Don't you have any boy friend in India?"

With dropping eyes, she replied she had no any.

He mischievously teased, "Miss, Are you still virgin?"

She was startled; she never expected such types of question from him.

She replied in a husky voice, "Yes, I am a virgin girl."

He became conscious, and told him, "Never mind, Miss Nazriya, I was just joking."

E6RpAycXMAQUkNY

She replied smilingly, "No...no...you are welcome, it is my privilege."

He started saying how nice and beautiful she looked, how he was dying to meet her personally when he saw her first time in office and so on.

Mr.Akasuki then caught hold of her hands and said, "May I just kiss these lovely fingers to show my admiration at their beauty?"

While Nazriya tried to pull back he started kissing them.

Nazriya stuttered, "Please, this is not right!"

He moved closer and said, "Miss Nazriya, please let me kiss once only. I must kiss you otherwise I will go mad."

Ignoring her protests, he pulled her on him, put his lips on Nazriya's lips, and started sucking her lips.

She tried to pull back but he caught her in a tight embrace, and started to pry open her lips with his tongue. Slowly he managed to open her lips, and put his tongue inside her mouth. Her heart started hammering and with an effort she managed to move her mouth away protesting feebly.

He passionately again kissed her and said, "Miss, don't worry. I will take care of you as long as you are in Tokyo. I am going to fuck you nice and proper tonight, and you are going to enjoy your first fucking. You are going to willingly submit because when you get back, you will be heading our branch in Delhi which you long for".

Saying this, he put his mouth on her again and roughly opened her lips with his tongue and rolled his tongue over her and started sucking her lips.

Nazriya knew she had to yield to his desire, and while one part of her mind was recoiling at what was in store, the other side was excited by the prospect of sex with this old man, powerful CEO of the company.

After what seemed an eternity of passionate kissing he said, "Let us go inside the cottage. "and led her inside of the cottage, to the bedroom. All the time his hands roaming over her body.

They entered the bedroom, and he removed her skirt and dropped it on the floor. Then he unhooked her tops and bra and threw those away. Now he came close to her, and his right hand was on her panties. She was standing there dropping her head. He kneeled down and put his hands into her panty band and pushed it down to the floor.

Nazriya stepped out of it stark naked. She was feeling so shy covered her pussy with her palms, and stood there facing the floor. The old man looked at her with a wicked smile, and sniffed her panty then threw it away. Then he started undressing himself and in no time became completely nude. He came close to her and put his hands on her shoulder and leaned on her.

Nazriya-Nazim-sexy-nude-boobs-naked-pussy.jpg

His mouth came close to her ear; he planted a kiss on her left ear and whispered, "Darling I am going to fuck you properly throughout the night. You will also enjoy this. So let us enjoy our bodies properly."

After both of them disrobed completely, he again hugged her and started caressing her rounded 32 breasts. He bent down, and took her right puffy nipple in his mouth and started licking it.

Nazriya began to get turned on and moaned slowly. He licked the other nipple also, and then slowly started sucking them in turns, gently at first, then harder, and then biting them with increasing passion. All the time Nazriya was moaning, and putting her hands on his head to encourage him to suck and bite harder. Because she was also feeling exited.

Nazriya-Busty-Boobs-Nipple-Sucked-Sertin-X-Fakes.jpg

He slowly started kneeling down kissing her belly, navel and then to her lowers lips.

He started rubbing his face on her pubic hair, and slowly parted her cunt with his nose exclaiming, "Miss, sweetheart, you smell heavenly."

His tongue shot into her pussy and started licking and sucking. The silky pubic hairs were brushing against his face.

Nazriya started writhing and said, "Should we go to bed?"

In fact the Japanese old man was very strong and energetic. It was a fact that the Japanese are long survivor up to 100 years. He lifted her easily, and put her on the bed and lay down next to her slowly, and steadily licking every inch of her body. Her brown nipples had become an angry red by the frequent and rough attentions of his mouth and erected high. Her nipples felt as if they were bursting, and her cunt was moist, and literally thirsty enough to be taken by the old man's organ.

Nazriya started begging, "Please take me now," hugging him tightly and scratching his back with her fingers.

Nazriya-nazim-nude-pussy-xxx.jpg

He slowly wrapped her fingers around his pulsating cock to make her guide him.

Momentarily the logical part of her mind had a pang of regret that she was cheating her future husband, and the madness that they were about to indulge in sexual intercourse without precautions. But she was assured that she was in safe period now.

However, she eagerly guided his throbbing cock into her hungry virgin pussy. He opened her mouth with his chewing mouth on her lips as he entered Nazriya. Ooh! She was fairly tight even at this age, and the feeling was incredible as he penetrated her slowly, and with a couple of jerk pushed in completely.

Nazriya screamed with pain, "Please leave me...aaahhhh...I am feeling severe pain."

Immediately, Mr.Akasuki withdrew his cock from her pussy. Nazriya watched the tip of his cock which was smeared with blood. Then she noticed the white bed sheet under her buttocks has become red with blood and a thin stream of blood was flowing from inside of her pussy. Ohh...God, she realized that she had lost her virginity to this old man.

Nazriya-nazim-nude-sex-with-old-servant-xxx.jpg

Mr.Akasaki patted her back and kissed her lips, and said, "Miss, Don't get worried! It happens in first time to every virgin girl as hymn is broken. Now the passage is clear and you will realize the pleasure of fucking and feel what sex is."

He took her to bathroom, and he himself cleaned her pussy with water. Surprisingly, by this time her bleeding inside of the pussy had totally stopped. He also cleaned the blood stained knob of his dick. He placed another bed sheet on the bed. He proposed another drinks for relaxation. Both of them took another two rounds of drink and she became very normal now.

His dick was flaccid. He said, "Miss, you have to suck my cock for erection."

Then they again went to the bed. He was laying over her. He put his soft dick in her mouth. Nazriya started to suck with her warm lips. After sucking for 5 minutes, she felt that the monster had raised its head inside her mouth. Now, the dick had grown so big that she could not keep it inside her mouth. She got it out from her mouth, and touched it. Ohh...God, it has turned in to a hard rock, it was throbbing in her palm bathed with her saliva.

Big-black-cock-cum-on-Nazriya-Nazim-Fahadh-sexy-naked-mallu-boobs-nipple.jpg

He guided his cock in her inner lips of the pussy, and pushed slowly. His hard rock dick slid easily more than 50 percent inside her cunt deeply. Now, there was no pain.

He lay still for a moment locking his eyes into her and then put his mouth to her nipples one by one, and as he sucked them hard, he was fucking her. She began to move to his rhythm, and his thrusts became harder. His sucking of her breasts and kissing of her mouth became wilder. His steel like cock was going berserk inside her cunt, and she was on cloud 9.

Slowly, but steadily, his thrusts became violent, and she was feeling that she would be torn, and would melt into his arm by his furious assault on her body.

preview.jpg

She started pleading, "Please, please cum hard inside me. I want every drop of you."

Nazriya started climaxing as the world spun crazily, and then he went deep inside her.

Nazriya could hear herself screaming when she was reaching climax, and his cock started shooting his hot cum deep into her pussy. Shuddering, and almost weeping with pleasure, her legs wrapped around him, and her vaginal muscles tightened involuntarily milking his cock to the last drop. He also shot his load inside her pussy and collapsed on her.

They laid there in each other's arm for a few minutes.

Slowly Mr.Akasaki relaxed and said, "My love it was the very pleasurable experience. Do you like too?"

Nazriya was laying closed eyes under his body. She just whispered, "Yes, I am very much satisfied. I will remember you forever as you are my first lover and first male in my life."

He said, "As long as you are in Tokyo, you will be like my wife. I will be your husband till you complete the training. Without any body's knowledge, secretely we will meet and fuck...ok,"

Nazriya smiled and replied, "Yes, my husband."

Then they had a very good dinner. The time was only 10.30 pm. Nazriya was staying alone in hotel, and Mr.Akasaki was staying alone in his big flat. So, he took Nazriya to his own flat.

They coupled twice more that night, and the next day morning she was completely drained out with her boobs marked by a few love bites, and her pussy aching with the intense lovemaking. He would take her to his home to fuck her every night till the completion of her training, as a result of the most intense and frequent lovemaking, after a month and half she came to know that she was pregnant.

Nzz__3_Dsf.jpg

But at this age she did not want any child; neither the old man wanted any burden. So he took her for an abortion. Priyanka was completely in the dark about all these incidents.

After the completion of training, Nazriya was posted as head of the branch in Delhi and Priyanka was posted in Bangladesh. During the time of parting, Mr.Akasaki presented her a pure gold coated ornamental small hand bag.

After returning to India, and Nazriya taking over charge of the office, More often Mr.Akasaki would visit Delhi from Tokyo to supervise and monitor the affairs of the company, and both of them would continue their illicit and pleasurable affair secretly as often as they would get a chance as Nazriya was literally an addict to the most pleasurable sex sessions she could imagine with this fantastic old lover.

nazriya-nazim-naked.jpg

Her plight was both pitiable and pleasurable. But still they would not use condom, rather she would take oral pill. As none of them were fond of condoms.
-------
For the next 4 days, all of them, Dr.Amit, Shriya and Nazriya were regularly visiting the Hospital to see Viswanath, who was recovering from his sickness rapidly. They would meet Aditya and his mom Nayanthara there. They would spend some times with them. There was a close affinity and bond developed between the two families.

Both Nazriya and Aditya became very free to each other. They would meet and talk on various topics including their personal hobbies, taste and attitude towards life.

Aditya was already in love with Nazriya, but he was waiting for the response from Nazriya. Both were young and were on highly paid job. Slowly, she got attracted towards this tall handsome young man.

After few days, Viswanath was completely recovered and, was discharged from the Hospital. Now, both Viswanath and Nayanthara were staying with Aditya in his flat.

After few weeks, both the parents of Aditya and Nazriya returned to their respective places, but Aditya and Nazriya continued to meet each other. After dating for few months, they felt that they were made for each other, and decided to marry.

Accordingly, they apprised their parents. Viswanath and Nayanthara came to Kolkata and discussed with Dr.Amit and Prof.Shriya. Both sides of parents agreed for their marriage. They fixed the date for marriage, but both the family decided that marriage as well as Marriage reception will take place in Delhi.

TO BE CONTINUED...

His tongue shot into her pussy and started licking and sucking. The silky pubic hairs were brushing against his face.

Nazriya started writhing and said, "Should we go to bed?"

In fact the Japanese old man was very strong and energetic. It was a fact that the Japanese are long survivor up to 100 years. He lifted her easily, and put her on the bed and lay down next to her slowly, and steadily licking every inch of her body. Her brown nipples had become an angry red by the frequent and rough attentions of his mouth and erected high. Her nipples felt as if they were bursting, and her cunt was moist, and literally thirsty enough to be taken by the old man's organ.

Nazriya started begging, "Please take me now," hugging him tightly and scratching his back with her fingers.

Nazriya-nazim-nude-pussy-xxx.jpg

He slowly wrapped her fingers around his pulsating cock to make her guide him.

Momentarily the logical part of her mind had a pang of regret that she was cheating her future husband, and the madness that they were about to indulge in sexual intercourse without precautions. But she was assured that she was in safe period now.

However, she eagerly guided his throbbing cock into her hungry virgin pussy. He opened her mouth with his chewing mouth on her lips as he entered Nazriya. Ooh! She was fairly tight even at this age, and the feeling was incredible as he penetrated her slowly, and with a couple of jerk pushed in completely.

Nazriya screamed with pain, "Please leave me...aaahhhh...I am feeling severe pain."

Immediately, Mr.Akasuki withdrew his cock from her pussy. Nazriya watched the tip of his cock which was smeared with blood. Then she noticed the white bed sheet under her buttocks has become red with blood and a thin stream of blood was flowing from inside of her pussy. Ohh...God, she realized that she had lost her virginity to this old man.

Nazriya-nazim-nude-sex-with-old-servant-xxx.jpg

Mr.Akasaki patted her back and kissed her lips, and said, "Miss, Don't get worried! It happens in first time to every virgin girl as hymn is broken. Now the passage is clear and you will realize the pleasure of fucking and feel what sex is."

He took her to bathroom, and he himself cleaned her pussy with water. Surprisingly, by this time her bleeding inside of the pussy had totally stopped. He also cleaned the blood stained knob of his dick. He placed another bed sheet on the bed. He proposed another drinks for relaxation. Both of them took another two rounds of drink and she became very normal now.

His dick was flaccid. He said, "Miss, you have to suck my cock for erection."

Then they again went to the bed. He was laying over her. He put his soft dick in her mouth. Nazriya started to suck with her warm lips. After sucking for 5 minutes, she felt that the monster had raised its head inside her mouth. Now, the dick had grown so big that she could not keep it inside her mouth. She got it out from her mouth, and touched it. Ohh...God, it has turned in to a hard rock, it was throbbing in her palm bathed with her saliva.

Big-black-cock-cum-on-Nazriya-Nazim-Fahadh-sexy-naked-mallu-boobs-nipple.jpg

He guided his cock in her inner lips of the pussy, and pushed slowly. His hard rock dick slid easily more than 50 percent inside her cunt deeply. Now, there was no pain.

He lay still for a moment locking his eyes into her and then put his mouth to her nipples one by one, and as he sucked them hard, he was fucking her. She began to move to his rhythm, and his thrusts became harder. His sucking of her breasts and kissing of her mouth became wilder. His steel like cock was going berserk inside her cunt, and she was on cloud 9.

Slowly, but steadily, his thrusts became violent, and she was feeling that she would be torn, and would melt into his arm by his furious assault on her body.

preview.jpg

She started pleading, "Please, please cum hard inside me. I want every drop of you."

Nazriya started climaxing as the world spun crazily, and then he went deep inside her.

Nazriya could hear herself screaming when she was reaching climax, and his cock started shooting his hot cum deep into her pussy. Shuddering, and almost weeping with pleasure, her legs wrapped around him, and her vaginal muscles tightened involuntarily milking his cock to the last drop. He also shot his load inside her pussy and collapsed on her.

They laid there in each other's arm for a few minutes.

Slowly Mr.Akasaki relaxed and said, "My love it was the very pleasurable experience. Do you like too?"

Nazriya was laying closed eyes under his body. She just whispered, "Yes, I am very much satisfied. I will remember you forever as you are my first lover and first male in my life."

He said, "As long as you are in Tokyo, you will be like my wife. I will be your husband till you complete the training. Without any body's knowledge, secretely we will meet and fuck...ok,"

Nazriya smiled and replied, "Yes, my husband."

Then they had a very good dinner. The time was only 10.30 pm. Nazriya was staying alone in hotel, and Mr.Akasaki was staying alone in his big flat. So, he took Nazriya to his own flat.

They coupled twice more that night, and the next day morning she was completely drained out with her boobs marked by a few love bites, and her pussy aching with the intense lovemaking. He would take her to his home to fuck her every night till the completion of her training, as a result of the most intense and frequent lovemaking, after a month and half she came to know that she was pregnant.

Nzz__3_Dsf.jpg

But at this age she did not want any child; neither the old man wanted any burden. So he took her for an abortion. Priyanka was completely in the dark about all these incidents.

After the completion of training, Nazriya was posted as head of the branch in Delhi and Priyanka was posted in Bangladesh. During the time of parting, Mr.Akasaki presented her a pure gold coated ornamental small hand bag.

After returning to India, and Nazriya taking over charge of the office, More often Mr.Akasaki would visit Delhi from Tokyo to supervise and monitor the affairs of the company, and both of them would continue their illicit and pleasurable affair secretly as often as they would get a chance as Nazriya was literally an addict to the most pleasurable sex sessions she could imagine with this fantastic old lover.

nazriya-nazim-naked.jpg

Her plight was both pitiable and pleasurable. But still they would not use condom, rather she would take oral pill. As none of them were fond of condoms.
-------
For the next 4 days, all of them, Dr.Amit, Shriya and Nazriya were regularly visiting the Hospital to see Viswanath, who was recovering from his sickness rapidly. They would meet Aditya and his mom Nayanthara there. They would spend some times with them. There was a close affinity and bond developed between the two families.

Both Nazriya and Aditya became very free to each other. They would meet and talk on various topics including their personal hobbies, taste and attitude towards life.

Aditya was already in love with Nazriya, but he was waiting for the response from Nazriya. Both were young and were on highly paid job. Slowly, she got attracted towards this tall handsome young man.

After few days, Viswanath was completely recovered and, was discharged from the Hospital. Now, both Viswanath and Nayanthara were staying with Aditya in his flat.

After few weeks, both the parents of Aditya and Nazriya returned to their respective places, but Aditya and Nazriya continued to meet each other. After dating for few months, they felt that they were made for each other, and decided to marry.

Accordingly, they apprised their parents. Viswanath and Nayanthara came to Kolkata and discussed with Dr.Amit and Prof.Shriya. Both sides of parents agreed for their marriage. They fixed the date for marriage, but both the family decided that marriage as well as Marriage reception will take place in Delhi.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Super story bro

She was so hot that part of me wanted to cum right then, but the stronger part told me to hold back a little longer. My strokes really slowed down thus allowing my aunt to regain her breath and some composure. Rashami pulled my face to hers as she showered me with kisses as she thanked me for giving her that last cum. When she finished I lifted up on my knees and then grasped her ankles as I again lifted her legs. This time I only paused at my shoulders before I pressed her feet all the way to back till they rested far past her lovely face.

1414759146a084c112_cfake.jpg

"Oh jeeezuzzz, you're so deep!" Rashami cried out. "Oh god Jai, fuck me! Pound me with you beautiful big cock! Oh god yes, fuck me hard, I need to cum again." My aunt was lifting her hips at me trying to meet my thrusts with her own as her face contorted and turned red. A low moan started coming from her throat, at first barely noticeable. It rose steadily until her body tensed and her vagina muscles clamped down on my cock hard as they tried to hold me captive.

The feeling of her tight pussy clamping down on me was incredible and I knew it was time to cum in her...for her. I cried out "Oh shit I'm going to cum! Aunt Rashami, I'm going to cum inside of you!" My hips were flying in and out as I pumped harder than ever while my balls readied to explode.

"Oh god yes, CUM in me! Cum with ME! Oh please Jai, fuck me, fuck me, please Jai make me cum and fuck me!" My cock started throbbing and then my cum was spurting in long forceful ropes deep within her. "OHGODYES! ShitfuckgoddamnsonofafuckingbitchI'Mcumminggggggggggg!" erupted from Rashami's lips as her body bounced and shook beneath me. "Oh god I love it when you cum, oh my god this is wonderful...so good, so fucking good. Oh god Jai, don't ever stop doing this with me, oh please Jai, it's so good! I didn't know it could be this good, ooohhh..." and she trailed off into soft sobs, not believing the pleasure of our coupling.

I rolled over and pulled her with me putting Rashami on top to keep from crushing her. Her soft sobs continued for some minutes before she fell asleep on me. We slept for about an hour before I woke to my luscious aunt fucking up and down on my iron hard fuck stick. I looked at her sitting astride my hips then said, "I must say, Aunt Rashami, you look extremely beautiful from this vantage point!"

645_1000.jpg

She looked down at me and said, "Thanks, you look pretty good from up here. But it's just Rashami from now on." She leaned down and kissed me full and hard, then sat up again and resumed her fucking motion. As she moved her hips on me she said, "I loved your Uncle, but he had a rather small dick. I didn't know it though as he was my one and only. He told me very few women came during intercourse, so we mostly just did oral, which I did enjoy." Her tempo was quickening and her hips were shaking as she moved.

"Oh god, Jai, I'm going to cum again! Oh geez, oh fuck, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goddddddd YES!" Rashami was slamming her pussy up and down hard on my cock as her grunts matched her movements, "OH...oaph...oh...umph...oooo...Orph...erg...oof...ohhhhhh!" Her movements gradually slowed after her climax was over as her body kept being pummeled with convulsions. Finally she gave me a quick kiss then slipped forward and uncoupled from my still hard cock.

Rashami-Desai-Nude-Indian-TV-Actress-Sex-5977.md.jpg

Rashami grasped my cock and moved her head down to put her lips right at the head. "You have given me more pleasure than I've had in my entire life! Now I want to please you. I want to drink your cum, Jai." Then Rashami swallowed half of my cock and started swirling her tongue over, under and around the end. She never got my tip past her throat opening and gagged several times. I told her not to worry about it, that she was making my cock very happy and that I knew several potential teachers if she really wanted to learn how to take me deep. She giggled and mumbled around my cock 'Okay' (I think) and resumed her efforts.

What she lacked in depth ability she more than made up for in skill towards the first 5 inches. Holy shit she made me feel so damn good. I knew I could last a LONG time after the great cum from before our nap. Rashami was really going at my cock hard after about 20 minutes and her hands were stroking the part that didn't fit in her mouth. I felt my balls start to roll and I just let them work as I warned her, "Oh god Rashami, I'm going to cum! Oh shit yeah this feels so good, here it cums Rashami, I'm cum...ming...in...your...mouth!" My hips were thrusting up at her and on my fourth or fifth thrust my cock slipped straight down her throat till her nose was stuck against my pubic hair. "OHFUCKKK!" I cried out and my cock kept right on spurting.

I felt like I came more than ever before as I had first filled her mouth and then her stomach. Whoa! Rashami pulled back till just a few inches were still in her mouth, then she gently licked and sucked my cock clean. Her lips pulled off of me, then lightly kissed my tip. "God I love your cock, Jai, I don't think I can live without it."

(MyPornSnap.top)_hot-hansika-motwani.jpg

I chuckled and said, "You're not the only one."

Rashami jumped up and said, "Oh my god, Jai, I have got to apologize to my sister! I have been such a shit. And I need to apologize to my mom also! Oh I hope they can forgive me."

I grinned at her and said "Some how I don't think that will be a problem!" She gave me a puzzled look and I just smiled before saying, "Why don't we take a shower and then I'll drive us over to mom's house."

"How will I get home?"

"Well, if you must come home, I'll bring you back tonight. Or, you could spend the night and I'll bring you back tomorrow!" She laughed and said "Deal!"

Not surprisingly, the other three members of my harem were waiting at the house for me to get back. They were all pleased to see Rashami was with me and we ended up having a sleep over orgy. They took turns riding my cock till they came, and rode me all night long. When we finally got up for a late breakfast Rashami looked at me silently for quite a long time.

Rashami_Desai_PicsArt_03-02-03.11.07-01.md.jpg

"You look lost in deep thought Rashami," I said.

"Well, do you have any idea how many times you came inside of me? Neither do I." Her eyes scanned around the table before returning to mine before she said, "It just occurred to me that I am right in the middle of my cycle. I will be surprised if I'm not pregnant right now!" The other three women went wild as they happily showed their excitement at having a new member of the family.

I got up and walked around to where she sat and leaned down till we were face to face. "I hope so," I told her before giving her a soft loving kiss. "If you are willing, I'd love to give you a few more!" I said between kisses.

My eyes were closed in the midst of a very passionate kiss with Rashami when I heard my sister say, "Hey mom is it okay with you if I go off the pill?"

I pulled my lips away from my aunt's lips and said with a grin, "Hell yes!" And she did.

Pics-Art-02-09-01-16-20.jpg

PicsArt_05-14-09.34.29.jpg

The End...
Wow nice story bro plz try Shivangi joshi sax story in Hindi

Continue plss
Now coming back to me, will continue the story from my point of view:

My driver Raghu thought I was poor chap and gave her to him unknowingly. Little did he know this was planned and that I was watching him all the while from the three hidden cameras which I placed in the bedroom. I shagged thoroughly, thrice, while he was enjoying my wife, Eesha.

Eesha_Rebba_PicsArt_04-19-11.48.39-01894cd499d09186c5.jpg

I should offer her to Ramu as well sometime. I go into the room and start fucking my wife madly. I enter the pussy which was filled with Raghu's cum and I fill her again. She's on a pill anyway. If she gets up she will think she had sex with me all night.

37tjbeck.jpg

in coming days..

Full-nude-Eesha-Rebba-Fucked-by-Two-Black-Dicks-Gangbang-Sex.jpg

Eesha5.jpg

Eesha-Rebba100574.jpg

Naked-Eesha-Rebba-gangbang-anal-sex-handjob-xxx-album.jpg

THE-END

Back