• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

"Slut we are going to wreck and fill all your holes with cum. You are nothing but a cum dump for black cock now," Terrence grunted as he pulled out of her now gaping cunt. His cum ran out and onto the table to mix with hers.

Jamal pulled Tamanna up by her hair and bent her over the table pushing her face into the pool of cum as he thrust into her from behind.

"Lick up all that cum like the little white slut you are," Jamal grunted between thrusts.

Tamanna began slurping and sucking up the pool of cum on the table. When she had finished Jim pulled her face to his throbbing cock and she eagerly began sucking him. Sounds of hard wet fucking filled the room amid the moans and grunts from Tamanna and the bulls.

"Oh fuck, don't stop I'm going to cum," Tamanna exclaimed as Jamal started thrusting faster.

Jamal grunted between thrusts, "Where do you want my cum, slut?"

Tamanna pulled her mouth off Jim's cock and looked at Jamal over her shoulder, "In my fucking cunt, fill me with your cum!"

Jim chuckled and pulled her mouth back to his cock. Jamal thrust several more times and then deposited his load deep in her pussy with a loud groan. The feel of his warm jiz blasting against her womb brought Tamanna over the edge into a shaking, screaming orgasm.

"Ohhhh fuck yes. Shit. Fill my cunt," she screamed as she pumped her hand over Jim's cock causing him to explode and shoot thick ropes of cum all over her face. Tamanna opened her mouth and caught the last of it on her tongue. She looked right at me and licked her lips before swallowing.

"How is that John? Does watching your wife getting her holes filled with black cock turn you on?"

She was staring daggers at me as Amy worked her hand over my throbbing cock. My brain was in overload and I did not have time to think of a witty reply before Rick was taking his place behind Tamanna. He slid his cock slowly into her sopping cunt and pumped it several times before pulling out and lining the head up with her virgin asshole. Tamanna startled and tried to pull away but he wrapped his hands around her hips and held her close.

"Oh please I'll do anything, just not my ass," Tamanna begged as Rick rocked his hips forward pushing into her ass and taking her cherry.

Tamanna screamed out and thrashed under him as he slowly sunk his entire 9 inches into her rectum. He held it still for a second and ran his hand over her breast and whispered in her ear before he slowly started to withdraw until just the head was inside her. Whatever he told her must have caused her to relax because when he slid his length back in she did not resist or scream.

My cock was leaking precum all over Amy's hand and she was practically panting with desire. I hooked my fingers under her G-string and stroked up and down her slit which was slick with her juices. I rolled my thumb over her clit and plunged my index finger into her hole causing her to moan and work my cock faster.

Rick was continuing his assault on Tamanna's back door but she was now rubbing her clit and moaning with each thrust. From the looks of it I would say that she was thoroughly enjoying having her ass reamed by his pound of black meat.

"Oh fuck guys this is one tight sweet ass," Rick grunted.

"Sure seems like she likes having her ass stretched too," Terrence replied as he sat down in the easy chair and started stroking his foot of black meat.

Rick grabbed ahold of her tits and used them as leverage to pound into her harder and faster. Tamanna was soon screaming and came in an explosive orgasm, squirting all over the floor.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned and worked her ass in circles grinding on Rick's cock.

"Fuck slut!" Rick exclaimed as he grabbed her hair and thrust into her several times before emptying his load deep in her bowels.

Tamanna collapsed into the floor panting. She was quite the sight laying there with her cum covered face, cum leaking out of her gaping holes and dripping down her black stockings. Tamanna was spent but the guys having only got a load off each had very different ideas.

Terrence stared at her as he stroked his thick rod, smearing pre-cum over the bulbous, purple head.

"You aren't done yet slut. Get over here and ride," he commanded.

Tamanna struggle to her feet and wobbled over to him on shaking legs. He grabbed her by her trim waist and pulled her down on his lap with her back to his chest swiftly impaling her pussy with one stroke. He grunted and slapped her ass, thrusting his pelvis upwards. Tamanna braced her feet on his thighs and enthusiastically began to work her cunt up and down on this thick pole. Her large tits bounced witch each thrust, and her juices ran down and coated his balls

Watching Tamanna eagerly ride Terrence with her legs spread wide and her cunt lips stretched around his cock had me about to explode. Amy must have been equally turned on because she climbed onto my lap and guided my tool to her slick cunt. I was in heaven as I slid into her. She had the tightest cunt I had ever had wrapped around my cock. She rode me slowly, milking my cock as we watched the action unfold.

"Come on boys, let's make this bitch airtight," Terrence said as he pulled his cock from Tamanna's cunt and guided the head to her asshole. She did not hesitate but quickly slid down on it.

"Oh fuck yes that's good," she exclaimed as her ass swallowed his foot of black meat.

Lenny slid his cock into her cunt and him and Terence began to thrust into her holes. Tamanna was moaning, cussing and begging for more when Jamal shut her up by shoving his cock down her throat. The guys took turns fucking her pussy and mouth while Terrence wrecked her ass. She took two more loads in her cunt and on her face before Terrence tossed her off his lap into the floor.

I need Tamanna more images

62ec61c6381c9032a8e6e6b103422b11556bfa37.jpg

Hlo.. bro..
Plsss... Continue Dumb wife Samantha story...
Eagerly waiting...

BLACKED EXPERIENCE - 8 : DEEPIKA PADUKONE { part - 1 }

After a year of planning, stress and tribulation, Deepika's wedding was done. It was by all accounts a resoundingly successful celebration.

She and Harsha, now finally able to relax, travelled the two miles to their hideaway hotel sipping on champagne and laughing in remembrance of the evening's antics, including her younger brother spinning out of control on the dance floor and crashing headlong into the band. Hilarious for nearly all concerned and definitely the stuff of family wedding legend.

They arrived at the quaint little Bed and Breakfast that she had selected and somehow managed to keep a secret from her bridesmaids and groomsmen, fearing they would have defiled the room with toilet paper and cold cream in some childish college prank in an attempt to spoil the wedding night.

Harsha had managed to carry her up the spiral staircase and into their wedding suite, delivering her carefully upon the massive four post bed, before giving her a long and loving kiss on the mouth. He then trudged back downstairs to gather their honeymoon luggage. It took him two trips.

"You've packed far too much Deepika, we're only gone a week. How many swimsuits and evening gowns do you need?" he complained as dropped the suitcases in the corner of the room that included a lovely stone fireplace.

"Never you mind, my Darling. A Lady dare not ever be unprepared." She quipped as she dug into one bag in particular that included her Wedding Trousseau. For this evening she had settled on a champagne colored Simone silk gown that accentuated her shapely 34 C cup bust, narrow waist and shapely hips and backside.

Deepika was a striking young woman by anyone's standards. Standing five feet and eight inch, her classic form never failed to turn an eye, particularly when she entered a room, often cat like and with her usual unmistakable purpose.

Her hair was raven black, and silky straight. It reached down to the small of her back when not in a French braid or ponytail, as was her custom. Her flawless skin, free of freckles or moles, was porcelain white except for her cheeks which she favored with a hint of blush. It was her icy blue eyes however, that had seized young Harsha's heart and led him a merry chase to their wedding day.

Truly, Deepika's eyes were perhaps her most striking asset. She could easily stop any discussion cold by merely holding the conversationalist's gaze. Those who were able to look into them long enough would see the thinnest ring of gold around both her pupils. Harsha had noticed they appeared more brightly in firelight, on the many numerous occasions they enjoyed camping together during their courtship.

She gathered up her perfume, and nightgown and slipped into the bathroom, saying she would only be a minute and asked Harsha to turn down the bed. He eagerly obliged, gathering up the mountain of throw pillows, bolsters, shams, neckrolls, and all the other fancy crap that nobody ever needed and stuffed them in and around an occasional chair that seemed placed near the bed for that exact purpose.

He quickly shed his three piece after wedding suit in pieces on the floor and climbed into bed pulling the covers up to his neck, hiding his erection in anticipation of what was to come. They had agreed to abstain from sexual contact for the past couple of weeks in order to make the wedding night one to remember. Deepika's idea obviously.

Harsha agreed but under constant protest. He stared at the ceiling a moment before taking the time to look around the room and appreciate the décor. He hoped the walls were sound proof. Deepika was always noisy during sex- he expected tonight to be no different.

Harsha waited for what seemed an eternity before his bride opened the door and stepped into the golden light pouring into the otherwise dark bedroom from the bathroom. She left the door ajar and stood before him, casting a shadow in the narrow beam of light. Harsha sat up in awe, his manhood surged, raging in anticipation for what was to come.

The amber light filtered through the floor length shear negligee, revealing the outline between her luxurious long legs. He marveled at her toned calves, the gentle curve of her knees and the long inviting gap between her thighs as his gaze settled upon the outline of her sex. "My God Deepika" he paused his voice rasping slightly, "You look so beautiful..."

His eyes wandered up her torso, along the line of her hips and waist, to the loosely braided ponytail that was displayed across her right shoulder and fell below her perfectly sculpted breast. "Do you like it? It's not too old lady for you? I know you prefer me to dress like a slut sometimes." She laughed, content with his obvious approval.

She climbed into bed and Harsha wasted no time in sliding the shear fabric above her waist to expose her pussy. Her normally carefully trimmed triangle had given way to a narrow strip, perhaps an inch wide rising from above just above her clitoral hood, halfway to her bejeweled navel. Harsha moaned slightly as the heady aroma of her perfume and natural musk filled his lungs.

"Do you like it Baby?" she asked coyly, "I've had my Wax girl do something special for our wedding over the past couple of weeks"

"I love it Deepika!" his lips were soon fully involved in preparing her for the sex that was to come. Harsha had decided to take special care and make the evening last for as long as possible and make it all about Deepika on her special day. They made love, carefully and slowly, rather than their usual more athletic fucking, which Deepika usually preferred. She enjoyed him, feeling his love for her with each kiss.

Eventually, Harsha could not withhold his passion any longer, and his thrusts becoming harder and more insistent as his pace quickened. It felt so good, thought Deepika, having his thick eight inch cock grinding into her. He was the largest man she had ever fucked, much larger than her previous boyfriend, who was in fact one of Harsha's closest friends, Vijay. He had introduced the two of them in their senior year at college three years ago, not realizing at the time that he would end up losing her to him without any hard feelings. It was certainly the most unusual break up Deepika had ever experienced.

Deepika and Harsha had decided to start their family right away, so she wanted his semen deep inside her. It felt somehow more intense and primal to be having sex with the intention of becoming pregnant. It occurred to her that maybe taking a month or two to conceive might not be such a bad thing. Harsha began to arch his back and began to slow down as he always did as orgasm overtook him. Deepika raised her knees to her chest spreading wide to receive him as he began to release two weeks' worth of semen into her eager vagina.

Deepika could feel it cover her, deep inside, warm and wet. She grabbed the base of his penis and held on for a minute before milking him, firmly wrapping her legs around his waist. They stayed like that for perhaps a minute, gently kissing, their breath and heart rate returning to normal. Harsha slowly removed his wilting penis and rolled on his back beside his new bride, suddenly feeling the length and stress of the day slip away.

"Oh shit Baby, its spilling out of me. I don't want to stain this negligee-can you get me some Kleenex?"

"I got this my Love" said Harsha as he moved between her legs and gently began to kiss her opening, open mouth, licking and sucking his semen from her now drooling pussy.

Deepika tossed her head back, "Oh God I love it when you do that- it feels so good. Lick me Baby; clean up my messy little pussy" She paused before looking down at her new husband, diligently attending to her, "I love you Mr. Harsha..."

"I love you too Deepika" he replied smiling. He continued for another five minutes, before pulling the shear fabric of her negligee down around her knees and tucking into bed beside her.

The couple chatted and giggled for another twenty minutes or so before drifting off to sleep. It was their first night as man and wife. One more day of frenetic activity travelling to Montego Bay and they could then relax, at the start of their honeymoon and the beginning of their marriage.

They had finally arrived, the princess bride, and her new husband, Harsha, as he bustled her luggage out of the back of the taxi outside the lobby of the Wild Orchid Montego Bay Hotel.

"Allow me to help you sir," a deep voice insisted as a hotel bell hop began neatly stowing the luggage on a cart while Harsha paid the cab driver. "May I ask your name sir?"

"Yes of course. I'm Harsha and this is my wife Deepika!" said Harsha, still chuffed at introducing her as his wife.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Harsha. My name's Lucas. Welcome to the Secrets Wild Orchid Motel Montego Bay. This way to the lobby and guest registration..."

Deepika studied the tall lean black man. He was easily six feet and another six or eight inches tall, with very broad shoulders and long legs. He seemed to have a narrow waist, which Deepika found to her liking. She couldn't make out what his butt looked like in the loose fitting hotel uniform, trying to imagine it.

She had never admitted it except to her closest girlfriends but she had developed a thing for black guys while at college, when she was a cheer leader for the basketball team. It was the excitement of watching them play, their tall athletic bodies, lean and well-muscled, slick with perspiration. It became a huge fantasy of hers to wander into the locker room and be taken by a few of them.

In her senior year she had lived off campus in a two bedroom apartment. Her roommate, another cheerleader was dating and eventually married, the team point guard who was a very sexy black man. According to the roommate, he was personally responsible for the myth about black guys and the size of their cocks.

Deepika who normally was very ladylike about these sorts of things, would listen intently, asking for details, as she described how his muscular body looked as fucked her. She described the shape, taste and texture of his massive cock in visceral detail, going on and on about his unbelievable stamina. Deepika could attest to the last point as the two would seem to fuck endlessly, for some nights until the morning light.

Deepika on several occasions masturbated furiously to the point of exhaustion listening to them rut through the paper thin walls, just so she could get some sleep. Once her roommate asked her on a double date with another sexy black basketball player but she had to decline, as she had already started seeing Harsha seriously at that point. Now as she followed her husband and Lucas into the hotel lobby, she could feel a slight twinge of regret for having settled and married so soon without fulfilling her fantasy.

A half hour later they were settled in their room and Harsha was going through the itinerary details looking for timings on the fishing trip that was planned for tomorrow. It had been a wedding gift from Deepika's father to the pair of them One day mahi-mahi fishing and the next deep water marlin fishing. Harsha and her father shared a passion as sportsmen. He looked forward to getting out on the ocean very much. Deepika couldn't imagine a more boring activity and didn't relish spending all day in the sun and wind with her fair skin exposed to the elements in such a way.

When morning came, she made an excuse saying that her tummy was a little unsettled and that she preferred to maybe rest by the pool and get a start on thankyou letters for the many wedding gifts they had received. Harsha said he was disappointed but had a hard time constructing a pretext of sympathy at her complaint she mused. They had breakfast on their balcony together looking out at the beautiful azure blue of Montego Bay.

She kissed her new Hubby goodbye as he hurried off on his fishing adventure without her and returned to the balcony to finish the pot of coffee and read through the hotel activities magazine. There was less than half a cup, much to her chagrin.

"Fuck it." She announced to no one in particular, "I'll just have to order another one."

As she waited for it to arrive she decided to start covering her legs, arms and torso with thick SPF 40 sunblock, wanting to give it time to soak in before venturing outside. She got undressed and stepped into the bathroom and began to rub the liquid into her skin, starting with her feet. She had learned to be thorough and methodical as her skin easily appeared blotchy after a brief period in the sun, if she didn't coat herself thoroughly and evenly.

She heard a knock at the door. Shit- it was the coffee. She quickly wrapped herself in one of the hotel robes around her quickly before opening the door.

A tall black man in his mid-twenties quickly entered the room with a fresh carafe of coffee and began to gather up all the breakfast dishes. She watched him go about his task keenly, noticing the sinew of his arms and marveling at his hair that was a lion's main of bleached dreadlocks.

"Will that be all Mrs Harsha?" he asked as he bussed the last of the breakfast dishes to a cart just inside the door of the room.

"You can call me Deepika. Yes actually. It's kind of a strange request but could you ask one of the ladies who makes up the room to come and help me put cream on my back? I'm sensitive to the sun and need to cover up completely."

"Oh I can help with that Deepika. No problem" with that he went into the bathroom and returned with a bath towel and her sun block.

"No you misunderstood me..." she again started explaining how she would prefer the assistance of a woman. As she mumbled away to him, feeling awkward and embarrassed he quickly straightened the bedclothes and spread the towel on the comforter.

He then gently took her by the arm and guided her to the bed turning her so that she had her back to him, before he very deftly disrobed her. He then gently pulled her arm forward while pushing gently on the center of her back, guiding her down on the towel. She flushed with a mixture of excitement and embarrassment realizing he had an eyeful of her breasts, her pink nipples swollen in excitement at being manhandled by the tall black stranger.

As she lay face down on the bed she became excited at the thought of being completely naked save a very revealing bikini bottom that was both shear and very near her own skin tone in colour. She could feel a flood of moisture released into the opening of her vagina and hopped that the gusset wouldn't betray her arousal.

She lay there, heart pounding for a moment unsure what to do. She was aware of the cultural and boundary differences between Caribbean men and men of her own culture but this seemed to be a kind of boldness beyond any norm she had encountered. Fuck it, she thought, she would give herself to this aggressive yet gorgeous young black man and see where it goes.

"You have very beautiful white skin Deepika. I will make sure that you are properly covered against our hot Caribbean sun and wind. It can be very strong and your skin is so white-it is like snow is it not?" he asked.

Deepika could hear him squeezing the sunblock from the bottle. "Thankyou. I take every precaution to protect it. I am a little concerned about the hard Jamaican sun"

He took a minute to let the cream warm between his hands before starting to apply it in the small of her back, slowly and gently at first. Deepika began to relax a little but her anxious energy was only giving way to excitement of another kind. Her pussy began to ache to be touched. She could feel her moisture increasing.

He began to exert greater pressure with his attentive caressing, working the small of her back with what felt like a familiar touch. Deepika realized she was in the hands of an expert masseuse. He found a small knot just above her buttock and very expertly worked it briefly as it softened and went away.

"You should be working in a Spa." she said closing her eyes and letting go of her fear.

"I do Ma'am. Here in the hotel between eleven o'clock and five PM." In the mornings I do room service"

"Wow. Lucky me" She suddenly felt she could relax. She was in the hands of an expert.

He gently moved her ponytail to off her shoulders and applying more warmed sun block, gave her gentle massage across her upper back, lats, shoulders and upper arms, working in the cream evenly and smoothly. Deepika let out a soft moan of contentment, her eyes closed, as he worked his way down her sides stopping briefly to release the bowties that secure her white bikini bottom.

She opened her eyes briefly, as she realized what was about to happen but rather than protest, she rolled her hips, and drew up her knees slightly , lifting her gorgeous backside off the towel far enough for the young man to deftly remove the bikini bottom casting it aside.

He began to apply cream to her bottom, messaging each buttock thoroughly each in turn before sliding his finger gently up and down the crack of her ass tickling her pink little anus ever so slightly. She let out a long soft wail of contentment as he did this, encouraging him to become even bolder. The finger almost reached the bottom of her vagina but he seemed to deftly avoid her pussy.

He began to work the back of both her thighs eventually including her buttocks once again as he ran the palms of his hands from her knees to the small of her back applying steady gentle pressure, stretching her hamstrings. It felt just wonderful as she moaned her approval.

Deepika had always been vocal during sex. The more turned on she became, the louder she would get. Her eyes closed she was now squealing softly and uttering words of encouragement, "Oh yes-more, Right there! Oh my fucking god this is hot!" She couldn't remember ever feeling so desperate to be taken.

She quickly got up on all fours and looking over her shoulder at the young man barked, "Fuck me now. Do it! Fill me with your cock. Fuck me...NOW" she started undulating and backing her hips toward the young man and shaking her ass, making her tight buttocks bounce. "Fill me with your big black cock!"

The young man quickly undressed and soon entered her, penetrating with only the head of his penis in her moist opening at first. She could feel it throbbing there, challenging her to accept more. She pushed back and gently rolled her hips to accept another couple of inches into her slick and eager pussy.

"Oh Baby that feels right. Give me more. I want all of it!" she moaned and braced herself on the bed before pushing back hard, taking yet another couple of inches. It was long she imagined, sensing the young man's torso was still several inches away, but my God it was thick! The thickest cock she had ever fucked by far. It felt delicious as it slowly opened her up with each measured thrust.

He was being gentle and careful with her, Deepika sensed. Overcome with lust, she didn't want that. She wanted this black man to take and own her pussy.

"Give it all to me Baby. Take my pussy!" She let out a long deep animalistic growl "Fill me up with that big black cock- Please"

That was all the young black man needed to hear before grabbing her creamy white hips and thrusting deeply and completely into her eager sex.

"Oh yes. God yes. Fuck me. Make me cum on that massive black cock" she begged him pushing eagerly back to meet every thrust.

The young black man began a steady rhythm as he fucked this little white hellcat, amazed at her ability to match his every thrust. He looked down and watched as his thick ebony shaft, now slick with her mucus easily vanished inside her before revealing itself again.

His testes, had been slapping the top of her pussy with each thrust earlier, no longer reached, as they began to contract closer to his shaft in a neat knot like package. He continued thrusting into her, encourage by her gentle moans. She's like a bitch in heat, he thought. His climax became a gathering hurricane as he tried desperately to forestall the inevitable.

Deepika was grunting and moaning, as she bounced energetically on her knees keeping rhythm with the young man perfectly. She tossed her head back in one long guttural moan. Grabbing the base of her ponytail, he pulled her torso upright, her arched back against his torso. Wrapping both arms around her midriff, he easily picked her up of the bed, still sunk to the nuts inside her.

Deepika could see herself in the full length mirror on the bathroom door, seemingly floating in front of the powerful young black man, impaled on his massive cock. He shuddered, bending at the knees and balancing the weight of her on his thighs shuddered once again. Deepika could feel him explode inside her. Spurt after spurt seemed to surge deep within.

He straighten up, thrusting aggressively into her several times before lowering her into the same doggy position they had started in. He moaned before pulling out half of his length from inside her before once again taking a few more short strokes. His shaft began to pulsate as he once again began filling her womb with his semen.

Deepika dropped her face on the bed and biting a mouthful of the comforter and bath towel in an effort to silence her screams, began to vibrate in shock, having one the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. Wave after wave of contractions shook her lower body which began to spasm uncontrollably. She would have certainly collapsed had the young black man not been gripping her hips so tightly in the throes of his own powerful orgasm.

They remained locked together for at least a minute neither daring to move, panting, groaning, and gradually returning to the real world once again.

She had to see this remarkable penis that had just changed the meaning of sex forever. She found the energy to turn around and sit up on the edge of the bed and looked upon the semi erect wonder that had just rocked her world. It was slick with semen and her juices, and gradually, settling into dormancy. She grasped it in her hand, feeling the weight and girth of it.

She began to eagerly clean up the magnificent cock, starting with the head and top of the shaft. As she played with it, stroking it rhythmically she discovered it had a thick foreskin. She had never seen one in person before and was mildly fascinated by it. The shaft had stopped softening, probably in response to her attention. She tried to take as much as possible into her throat confident that she could easily deep throat all of him and properly clean his shaft from base to tip.

She had bought an eighteen inch long double ended dildo a month ago and been practicing deep throating it every day leading up to the wedding, planning a surprise for Harsha. After a couple of weeks, she found that within a couple minutes of working the dong, she was able to get nearly all of it down her throat. The first couple of weeks her chest was a little tender, like having a mild chest cold but she eventually had gotten used to it.

This gorgeous black cock was a little thicker than her dildo but she was confident that she could do this. She got up on her feet and bent over at the waist, making sure her throat and back were in a straight line and opening wide went down easily the full length of his shaft. Closing her lips tightly against it she bobbed back to the top, then half way down again before pulling the length of him out of her throat stroking his mucus coated stiffening cock with both hands.

She looked up at him with her gorgeous blue eyes as she sucked and swirled on the heads of his cock briefly. He moaned and tossed his head back. Deepika plunged down on his shaft once more and applying as much suction as she could, removed the last vestiges of his semen and her vaginal juices from both the inside and outside of his grateful cock.

"I'm on my honeymoon you know," She said "My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. We shouldn't have done that. You might have just knocked me up."

"You're here to get pregnant and Mr. Harsha is out fishing in Mo Bay?" The young man was incredulous, "What is he thinking leaving such a fine little Momma all alone? Especially if she wants a Baby."

Now that she was standing, he continued applying her sunblock, Massaging her breasts and tummy. Their spent fluid slowly ran down her legs, making her feel both sexy and wicked. He carefully coated her neck and then her fingers, one by one before laying her down on the bed to make sure her legs were properly covered once again.

"I tell you what Deepika, I'm going to let some hotel staff discretely know that you want a baby and we'll all work together to make sure that you get what you need during your stay. Mr. Harsha can go fishing all day every day and not worry. We'll do the job for him no problem" he assured her as he was finishing attending to her.

"I can't go home pregnant with a black baby. My husband is white! What would my family say?" she protested.

"Oh you going home with a black baby Deepika. No doubt about that. You will be very happy about it too. The real question you need to answer is whether or not you let Mr. Harsha inside this fine pussy anymore." He said smiling down on her as she admired his tall strong and lean body topped with the wild mane of dreads.

His erection had returned and quickly caught her attention. It was perhaps an inch or two longer than Harsha, but had him beat every way to Sunday in girth. She decided that having a thick cock was far more important than having one that was long and thin.

"Okay Deepika, let me get you one more time before I go back to work." he said crawling between her eager thighs.

This time she easily took the full length of him on the first thrust, as though the two of them had been fucking together for years. Wickedness, excitement and the thrill at the possibility of a black pregnancy had taken the intensity of sex to a whole new level for Deepika. She closed her eyes and wondered how the rest of the hotel staff would feel inside her.

TO BE CONTINUED....................

BLACKED EXPERIENCE - 8 : DEEPIKA PADUKONE { part - 2}

It was nearly 10 AM now and Deepika had not yet left her room to get a dose of morning sun by the pool as she had intended. Her porcelain fair skin burned easily and it was necessary to introduce her body to the sun very carefully. Her plan was twenty minutes in the morning, then again middle and late afternoon on the first day. Tomorrow she would do the same for forty minutes and see how she fared before deciding what to do on the third day.

She paced slowly around the room holding a damp facecloth between her legs, soaking up the prodigious semen and vaginal mucus that continued to ooze from her still drooling pussy. She wanted to avoid an embarrassing wet spot the gusset of her bikini bottom and draw any attention while taking the sun by the pool.

It had been a longtime fantasy of hers to have sex with a tall sexy black man, and after having given up any chance to enjoy black sex by marrying a white man she was both shocked and thrilled that it had actually happened on the second day of her honeymoon. The bold young man had taken complete advantage of her, inseminating her twice, after the best sex she had ever imagined- she had no complaints.

The plan she had discussed with her new husband, Harsha, was that they would start a family right away. One of the things they looked forward to remembering about having a Jamaican honeymoon was that she became pregnant with their first.

She was a little worried now after having fucked the sexy man with the big black cock twice, that she would return home with a mixed race baby but was relieved in the realization that Harsha had unprotected sex with her on their wedding night. His sperm had a head start so it seemed unlikely to Deepika that she needed to be concerned about it. This morning had been an incredibly erotic experience for her and now she could move on with married life, staying faithful to Harsha going forward.

She sat down and had a relaxing pee and was finally satisfied that she was okay to get dressed. Too bad Harsha wasn't here to lick and clean her up as he often did after they had sex. She loved that he would do that for her and wondered briefly if he would be able to tell the difference between his cum and another man's. Probably. It was a wicked thought and she banished it immediately.

Donning her white bikini and a lime green sarong cover-up and sunhat, Deepika went down to choose a sunny location and begin her acclimation plan. She found what the ideal spot seemed and aligned the chaise with the sun before removing the cover-up and laying out on the plush tan cushions.

She had just settled and closed her eyes when a deep masculine voice interrupted her, "Would you care for a refreshment from the bar Mrs. Harsha?"

“Just call me Deepika.” Odd how everyone seemed to know her name here. She glanced slowly at the tall black man who stood between her and the sun, casting her in an almost complete shadow. He was massive, with broad shoulders, and muscular, chiseled arms and torso. Her gaze wandered casually from head to toe, studying him the way a farmer examined a prize bull at auction.

His chest was equally impressive, two large square pectoral muscles straining against his tight golf style shirt. It was hard to tell but he probably had well defined set of abdominals below as well. His head was completely bald. Very masculine, she thought. Deepika swallowed hard in embarrassment, realizing she had been staring at the man.

"Is the Bar open already? It's barely 10 o'clock." Deepika enquired as she continued to study the waiter standing before her.

"Yes Ma'am. It opens at 9 AM" he replied, his deep voice stirred something primal in Deepika, "Can I get you anything?"

Deepika felt the flush of desire beginning to spread across her face and breast. "Nothing boozy- maybe a lemonade or an iced tea".

"Straight away Deepika". He bowed slightly then turned and walked off in the direction of the pool bar.

Deepika watched him go, undressing him with her eyes. My word, she thought to herself, what is it about these black men that makes me feel this way? She could feel her heart pounding and struggled to wrestle control over the wicked thoughts and the recent memory of her morning encounter. Harsha! Yes think of Harsha and his little fishing excursion today. The irony of using the image of her husband to cool her desire for sex was lost on her.

He soon returned with both a lemonade and a sweetened ice tea, placing them on the table beside her. She thanked him and watched as he slowly walked away. He was tall with long legs, like the basketball players she fantasized about when she was a college cheerleader, but his upper body was much more developed, like a boxer or bodybuilder perhaps.

Deepika decided the tea had too much sweetener for her liking but she enjoyed the tartness of the lemonade, sipping it gradually, over the next twenty minutes. She gradually relaxed and began to feel the heat of the morning sun penetrate her fair skin. As her body reacted with a sudden flush of perspiration, she realized that perhaps she'd had enough for her first time out.

"Excuse me Deepika" it was the sexy black waiter again. He was holding a bathing towel offering it to her, "I think perhaps you have taken a little too much sun and need to cover up."

Deepika looked down at her midriff, blinking as her eyes struggled to focus after being closed for twenty minutes. She had turned a soft pink. Damn, she had already started to burn. She then noticed to her embarrassment that her bikini bottom, was clinging to her in a perfect camel toe, with moisture having spread from the gusset upwards, nearly to the waistband.

She must have released more cum and pussy juice once she relaxed in the warm tropical sun. She was certain she could make out the outline her recently coifed pubic mound in detail through the now sheer fabric. She wondered how much the waiter was able to discern before announcing his presence.

She took the towel and quickly covered her waist in embarrassment. "I think I'm starting to burn. Is there a cabana with a cold shower close by?" She asked slightly panic stricken. If she could cool down the burn immediately with cold water she stood a chance of avoiding looking like a lobster on the second day of her Honeymoon.

"Right this way Ma'am." He led Deepika to the nearest pool cabana.

She looked like a little girl, holding the towel tightly around her waist as she followed the much taller muscular black man taking three steps to his one. They arrived at a thatched cabana that was open along the bottom, from about knee level down, and again at the top from a height slightly above the top of Deepika's head.

They quickly entered together, the waiter bolting the door behind them before turning on the water. "You can adjust the temperature to your liking with this" he indicated a standard shower temperature control lever on the wall. The water poured generously from an eleven inch diameter shower head mounted directly over head of where Deepika stood above the drain.

She made the water as cold as possible, standing under it allowing her body to become completely drenched. Her eyes were closed as she slowly turned waiting for the water to cool down. "It's not cold enough! She complained

"Give it time Deepika. The plumbing is a long way from the main building and tends to heat up in the sun. It will cool down. Just take a minute." He said slowly with his rich deep voice and that sexy island accent she was beginning to love.

It finally began to cool off and Deepika could feel her skin beginning to follow suit. Her nipples became rigid and her small pink areolae began to shrink and thicken. She was suddenly aware and a little uncomfortable that the waiter was still in the shower with her and was about to tell him that he could leave when she felt his warm large hands take hold of her hips, stopping her rotation before untying her bottom and carefully freeing her from her garment, placing the dripping piece of clothing carefully on a hook. She turned her back to him and asked him to remove her top as well. She continued standing there, allowing her body to relax as he released the tie and then reaching around to gently cup her pert little breasts, gently removed the top.

Here was yet another bold and sexy black man! Her lucky day. She realized that she enjoyed the forwardness of the island men. It felt natural and very feminine to submit to them. She decided to go with the flow and see just how bold he was, feeling the same lustful urges she had succumbed to earlier, when the busboy had skillfully massaged her naked body before fucking her on the hotel bed.

"Are you one of the staff my room service man mentioned that will discretely fuck me pregnant while I'm here at the hotel?" She asked without turning around

"Yes Deepika. My name is Tyson. You can have me paged at any time. I'm here for your pleasure and to assist you in any way I can." His deep voice resonated in her loins.

"This hotel gets five stars for service in my book" she said as she continued to rotate, cooling her naked body, yet feeling the warmth of Tysons gaze upon her tiny athletic frame. "Can you get me something to put my hair into a ponytail please?" she asked gazing square into the sexy man's dark eyes.

"Right away Ma'am" he blinked, caught slightly off guard. Her body was an exotic marvel to him. Her snow white skin in stark contrast to her long thick raven coloured hair, excited him. He had never seen truly black hair before. Even the darkest island women's hair was more of a dark brown in colour.

He was gone perhaps five minutes returning with a selection navy blue pony tail holders that suited her perfectly. She quickly gathered her thick black hair behind her and squeezing out the water, arranged it into a tight ponytail, binding her hair again in three more places ensuring it stayed gathered before she again stepped into the cold shower. The cool water soothed her skin.

She thrilled and felt deliciously wicked at being watched over by her big black savior. She continued slowly spinning naked before Tyson, enticing him shamelessly. She made a point of inserting a couple of fingers into the opening of her vagina and tasting them to remove any doubt that she was receptive to his taking things further.

"Done!" she suddenly announced turning off the shower looking up at Tyson, boldly with her gorgeous blue eyes.

Tyson, reached down and picked her up as though she were a small child. He then gently sat her down on a towel he had earlier stretched across the counter that lined one side of the cabana.

"I love how you sexy black men know how to take charge of a woman's body!" she announced feeling very girlish in her surrender to him as well as thrilling at the unbridled masculinity he so flagrantly displayed. I'm going to let him fuck me, she decided.

Picking up another towel, he began to gently dab her skin dry, paying particular attention to her pert little breasts and her creamy supple thighs. He studied her flawless skin marred only by tiny little goosebumps as he gently patted her dry with a soft towel. He then placed the same towel around her shoulders letting it fall down her back so that she could lean back against the wall in comfort. She loved the attention and felt so sexy, surrendering completely to him, basking in his strong, gentle, confident and dark sensual ways.

The counter was high. She could now easily see over the wall of the cabana and noticed that the pool area was much busier now as it was approaching eleven in the morning. How delicious to be naked in a public cabana about to be expertly fucked by a big black man. She was certain, by the way he so confidently and gently handled her that he was a very gifted and gentle lover.

Tyson opened his fly and pulled out an incredibly long and thick penis. How the fuck did he hide that monster, she wondered. "Holy FUCK! That's too big Tyson, I can't take a penis that big! " She swallowed hard. There was a touch of panic rising in her voice.

"It's okay Baby, I'll only give you what feels right. You just say when it's enough..." he began licking and sucking her pert little nipples, very tenderly, relaxing her and then heating her up. She could see people moving outside the cabana doing their touristy things, seemingly unaware of what the two of them were up to right under their noses.

She wondered if they could see her. Probably not she realized. It was dark in the cabana and the sun outside was now very bright. She took Tysons clean shaven head in her hands and began to guide him as he continued to tease her rosy pink nipples.

Eventually she became aroused and her breathing quickened. Tyson while suckling Deepika's pert little breasts had been using the time wisely, stroking his shaft to a complete erection, as he calmed and prepared her. Eventually curiosity got the better of her, and she reached for his cock herself, needing to get a sense of its length and girth. My god, this man is a horse!

Tyson, now fully erect, released her nipples and straightened up before her. She was perched on the edge of the counter with her backside on a towel and her knees up around her shoulders, leaning back against the cabana wall. This allowed perfect access to her beautiful little white pussy for Tyson.

Ty pressed his balls gently against the opening of her moist and eager pussy. His massive erect cock, now leaning on her taught little belly reached up between her pert breasts and stopped just under her chin. She took hold of the massive shaft in both hands and felt the weight of it.

"You know I've seen horses with smaller cocks than you Tyson" she said with a smirk, holding his gaze briefly with her sexy blue eyes before returning her complete attention his monster cock.

She began by studying the tip of his penis, marvel of nature that it was. She noticed was how different in shape and colour compared to Harshas pointy purple tip. The size difference was huge. Tyson's glans was at least a couple of inches in diameter and very spherical, tan in colour, like a caramel apple.

The bulbous area around his urethral opening seemed to extend above the rest of his glans another inch. The urethral hole itself, rather than being a slit, like her husband's, was actually quite a round, and large opening, sinking into the center of his massive cock head. She imagined that she could easily insert her pinky finger inside and penetrate the giant phallus. She watched as it throbbed in anticipation.

"Your massive cock wants to fuck me Tyson" she announced rhetorically. "Your half man and half black stallion-you're a magnificent centaur!" she grinned staring devilishly into his eyes briefly before continuing to familiarize herself with his massive cock.

His shaft was jet black and silky smooth. A large thick vein ran down the top of its length disappearing into his closely cropped pubic hair. She tried to close her hands around his shaft and realized that Tyson measured at least three times her Hubby in girth. As she pulled and squeezed him, she noted the incredible hardness of it.

In her experience, the hardest cocks were usually the smaller ones. Tyson was a clear exception. She grabbed the base of his shaft with one hand and the glans with the other and squeezed both together, soliciting a low deep moan from Tyson. His cock barely gave way under the pressure of Deepika's grip. A pool of pre-cum welled up from the urethral hole, reminding Deepika of a volcano. She spread it over his massive cockhead using her thumb. Taking the head of the monster into her mouth, she began gently sucking gently sucking as still more of the fluid emerged granting her a generous taste.

"I do love the taste of black cock!" She announced before taking him into her mouth once again and working the top two or three inches of his erection furiously. It was all she could manage but Tyson loved her for doing it.

"That's it Baby Girl, get to know Tyson, then you'll be fine" he offered in encouragement.

Suddenly the eroticism of the whole situation overtook her. His baritone voice, monster cock, and her being pinned against the wall in a cabana, mere meters away from other tourists, awakened the inner slut from deep within the princess bride.

She began sucking his cock with abandon, stroking his meaty shaft and gently squeezing his balls, preparing him to enter her now eager pussy. His cock was thick but not impossible she realized. She'd been able to fuck the room service guy once she opened up a bit. This was just the next size up.

She was ready, "Okay go slow- you stop when I tell you!" she bit her lip and leaned back against the cabana wall. She was concerned about making noise. She had never been a quiet fuck.

Tyson took a step back and bending his knees slightly placed the tip of his penis against her dripping pussy and worked it up and down, teasing the opening for a bit, before finally breaching her silky center.

"Oh fuck me..."said Deepika in a muffled squeak, biting her forearm, trying to stay quiet, "That feels so good!"

Ty worked into Deepika's pussy very patiently and slowly, carefully and gently making short thrusts and then easing off as he encouraged her vagina to become accustomed to the shape of him. He clearly had a lot of experience with nervous women who had never been exposed to anything like his horse cock. He was amazed at how responsive she was. Deepika soon relaxed and placed her trust in Tyson completely. The guy was obviously a master cocks-man.

This little girl is all pussy, thought Ty. Her juices flowed freely, lubricating the opening perfectly. He withdrew briefly, pulling a long string of clear mucus from her opening.

"What are you doing?" she demanded, "Put it back!"

He quickly obliged, slowly pushing his way a couple of inches past the tip. He then started fucking her in a slow steady rhythm. Deepika moaned softly and placed one hand against his torso, and the other around the base of his shaft, ready to stop his thrusts if it became too much.

They both looked down at the coming together of their sexual organs. His long thick jet black shaft, sinewy and crisscrossed with ropy veins, stroking in and out rhythmically; being sucked and squeezed by her eager opening. Deepika's soft pink pussy lips, stretched and swollen around Tyson, made a perfect seal as he first entered and then withdrew from her, drawing her inner labia outwards, as they gently sucked his cock.

Tyson was now using half his length in a steady rhythm. Deepika, accustomed to his girth was loving it, wanting more but she knew they had to stop. "Stop. Stop. STOP!" she whispered pushing him back forcefully with both hands.

"Oh fuck this feels good but we need to take it back to my room. I can't stay quiet much longer- I always scream when I cum! We're going to draw too much attention to ourselves." She thought for a moment before continuing. "Wait- I want you to come inside me first! Pull out and make yourself start to cum-then I want it back inside."

Deepika watched Tyson closely as he stood back and started rapidly stroking his shaft, body stiff and eyes closed for perhaps a minute as he gradually approached his orgasm. Before long his hand was a blur. My God she thought, if he fucks me like that then I'll be split in two. Tyson grunted and stopped suddenly. Deepika flinched as she felt a thick spurt of semen hit her chest and face.

"Fuck me now Tyson" she whispered emphatically, spreading her legs and reaching for him.

Tyson stepped forward and deftly entered her again, plunging only half as deep as he'd been earlier. Deepika gasped as her pussy weakly resisted his thrust. He began working his hips in a rapid stroke pattern once again. She felt his ejaculate cover her inside and with her right hand pulled and squeezed the base of his cock, milking his pulsating member.

At least half of his massive shaft remained untouched by Deepika's eager pussy. She resolved that she was going to make sure that at least once before leaving Jamaica, she would let him take her completely, and know what it felt like to have all of his massive cock deep inside her, exploding in orgasm, filling her with his seed.

It took a couple of minutes for the aftershocks and the twitching to stop. Tyson slowly withdrew. Some of his semen followed his cock out of her, landing on the floor below them. "Help me with my bikini bottom" she asked.

how to get instagram image url

Placing her heels on the counter she rose up a couple of inches and Tyson was able to place the garment on her properly, despite the cold shock to Deepika when it first touched her skin. He tied the waist strings on both sides before lifting her and gently placing her on the floor. Deepika made some adjustments to the fit of her bikini bottom, concerned that the gusset was tight enough to prevent Tyson's cum from running down her legs as she walked back to the room.

He cleaned himself up with a towel and carefully wiped Deepika's breasts and the cheek that had taken the brunt of his initial spurt. A minute later Deepika was neatly put back together and although feeling a little bit slutty was very content with her morning so far.

"Do you get a lunch break Mr. Tyson?" she asked coyly of the tall muscular black man as he carefully dressed his massive penis into his pants. "I don't think I'll risk taking anymore sun today but I would like to have more of you..."

"I can see you again between twelve-thirty and one-thirty if you want" he smiled, "Or I get off at five if you want more time."

"Can't do later," she complained, "Harsha will be back from fishing by then"

They agreed that they would meet on his lunchbreak. She was excited at the prospect of another adventure with the sexy black monster cock. Perhaps it was just female pride but she was determined to tame that beast. He seemed gentle enough and expert enough to help her get there. She left the cabana alone first to avoid any unwanted gossip.

Slipping on her lime green sarong and sun hat that had been left at her chaise earlier, she slowly walked back to her hotel room. The silky feeling of a well-used and throbbing pussy she noticed with every step was delicious. She decided that once back in her room she would masturbate to orgasm, sipping on the cum she still carried inside her, and fantasize about being properly taken by her sexy black centaur in the privacy of her honeymoon suite while Hubby played with his little rod catching fish on a charter somewhere on the clear blue waters of Montego Bay.

Tyson spent the next couple of minutes tidying up the cabana and then noticing the puddle of semen on the floor, wiped that up as well. Gathering all the dirty towels, he casually opened the cabana and walked out, leaving the door open behind him. No one seemed any the wiser.

TO BE CONTINUED.....................

BLACKED EXPERIENCE - 8 : DEEPIKA PADUKONE { part - 3 }

Deepika answered the knock at the door, her long black ponytail swinging gaily behind her. She was wearing a shear navy blue sarong and nothing else, except a smile that underscored her delight at seeing Tyson.

"Come in, we don't have much time." she said, watching him as he entered slowly, towering over her and returning her infectious smile with a wide grin.

"Let me help you undress." she said, taking his hand and leading him to the elegant upholstered arm chair by the sliding glass door leading onto the balcony, "Thank you so much for coming up to see me on your lunch hour- I really appreciate it Tyson."

"It's my pleasure, Mrs. Harsha." he replied, in his sexy baritone voice.

"It's Deepika, Tyson, please." she insisted, "We'll be spending time together for the rest of the week. No need to be so formal."

She was amazed at the sheer size of the black man. He was very broad shouldered and muscular. "Such big stud." she said lustfully, as she paced slowly around him, tracing her hand along his crotch and backside. He watched as she circled him twice.

Smiling down at her, he admired her exotic form. Her erect nipples protruding through her sarong, were visible against the yellow backdrop of the floor below. They appeared a soft lavender through the shear blue fabric.

She had maintained her tight little cheerleader's body, since graduation three years earlier. She was toned and curvy across the hips and backside. Her B cup breasts, needed no support. Her rosy nipples long and thick, perfectly centered in her tiny round areolae nosed slightly upward. Her porcelain white skin and glacier blue eyes in stark contrast to her straight, long black hair, always made any man that glanced her, take notice.

Deepika jumped up on the chair and quickly pulling his burgundy golf shirt over his silky smooth bald head, and tossed it behind her. Her lungs filled with the delightful blend of musk and perspiration that was his scent, causing her to flush. Her cheeks and décolletage showed a rosy blush as her pulse quickened.

Now she could properly see the marvelous physique of the sexy black man for the first time. His skin was an even deep brown. She marveled at the most well defined upper body she had ever seen. He was perfect, reminding her of a Diesel Underwear model. Her body was responding to him unconsciously, heart fluttering, pupils dilating, and breath became hot and sweet.

She softly traced the line of one of the thick protruding veins that ran down the length of his biceps before reaching up to kiss him full on the lips. They tasted each other, tentatively at first. Soon their tongues began to dance and then, exploring deep into the other's mouth they turned and twisted in the gentle ballet of seduction. Deepika was pleased to learn his cock wasn't the only part of him with tremendous reach as he traced a line along the back of her teeth, and across her pallet.

Deepika was now aching to be touched, held captive, and embraced from within and without all at once. "I want you to take me slowly and gently on that bed forever- Go slowly and be gentle until I can take all of you, then I want you to fill me up with your sweet sticky cum again..." she whispered.

"We have an hour." he said, lifting her gently so they faced each other eye to eye.

"I know Tyson." she said, wrapping her legs neatly around his narrow waist, then looking deep into his sexy dark eyes insisted, "Breed me. I want you to have pregnant before I leave."

"What about Mr. Harsha?" he asked, incredulous.

"You leave that to me." she said, giggling softly, "My little Harsha has a big surprise awaiting him when he comes back this afternoon. It may singe his masculine pride a little but in the end he'll understand and do the right thing." She offered a knowing and wicked smile, "I may need another fuck after dinner. Can you manage a second visit?"

"Of course Ms. Deepika. How could I refuse? Tyson is a gentleman." he assured her, smiling while in the back of his mind he wondered what 'the right thing' might look like.

He spun her around several times, much to her delight as he moved toward the bed. Stopping to kiss her again for a moment, he laid her gently across the duvet. She was soon up on one elbow watching him removing his trousers and underwear. He wore spandex boxers, to hold his incredible manhood neatly against his leg. Together with the loose fitting hotel uniform he was able to avoid prying eyes. As the boxers came off, his penis sprung forward, toward Deepika who squealed with delight.

When she'd seen it earlier, it had shocked and intimidated her. Tyson's expert control as he gently reshaped her pussy to take him soon changed her attitude completely. She now had a major crush on his big black cock. Sitting up, she eagerly took hold of him with both hands and placed the massive head in her mouth. She gently sucked and licked, before taking several inches more of him, letting out a long resonant moan from deep inside.

Ty's cock rewarded her with a spurt of cum, salty sweet. She hungrily swallowed, "Yummy Tyson! Such a tasty big black cock!" she said.

As she sucked and pulled the smooth tan brown glans with her tongue she realized that she would never be able to deep throat this monster. Ty was just too big and could never enter her throat. She would just have to find other ways to please him.

She rose to her knees and holding his impressive shaft with her left hand, began gently massaging his frenum in a slow circular motion with her thumb. His scrotum was in her other hand, as she pulled and squeezed gently, separating his large pendulous testicles from the base of his shaft.

She stroked and licked his scrotum and the bottom of his shaft enthusiastically. Handling a super cock like Tyson's was a completely different game and she loved it! She was doing something right as he responded quickly swelling to full hardness in no time at all.

Deepika turned around and getting into doggy position gave her tight little ass a little enticing shake. "Take my little white pussy Ty!" she said, closing her eyes, expecting to feel the slippery glans pushing against her eager opening.

What she felt instead was Tyson seizing her thighs just above the knee with both hands, and pressing his mouth firmly against her pussy in an eager open mouthed kiss.

"Holy fuck-Oh my GOD-fuck, yes Tyson. Oh Baby that feels so fucking good..." she said. She dropped her shoulders, sliding forward on the bed, raising her heart shaped backside upwards. Tyson forced her knees further apart and was soon on top of her, sucking and licking her soft rosy labia, forcing his impossibly long tongue deep inside.

She gasped in joy at the feeling of being so forcefully taken in this way. Panting now, she moaned in ecstasy as he found her clitoris. "Baby I'm not fresh- Stop- Please! Ah!-FUCK!" she moaned.

Ignoring her plea, he continued eagerly licking her hungry pussy and her tight little ass-button. She had never felt so ready to be properly fucked for as long as she could remember.

He grabbed her by the ankles and dragged her to the edge of the bed. She raised into a doggy position in response but he forced her shoulders down before announcing in his deep baritone voice, "Now we fuck Deepika."

Last edited:
For the next half hour, Tyson slowly probed and penetrated her, ever so gently, moving deeper, reshaping her vagina to accommodate him. Any muscle memory of how Harsha felt, was pushed and squeezed away. Whenever Ty sensed any discomfort, he would stop and begin again slowly, sometimes after having spent a minute or two soothing and moistening her eager pussy with his talented mouth.

She enjoyed his long and agile, tongue as much as the rest of his massive black manhood and delighted in the primal thrill knowing that she was certain to be impregnated by this sexy black man. Deepika was completely under his spell and was loving it. Her body seared with wicked pleasure in anticipation of soon having all of him inside her.

She started moaning with delight and begging him to go deeper, faster, but Tyson remained true to his word. He continued opening her up gradually, playing the long game with Deepika's pussy. She started and he realized that her pussy had relaxed and no longer strained as it formed around his big thick ebony shaft. She could now easily take more of his thick black cock.

Encouraged, he pushed deeper, slowly fucking her till he could sense her yield, and then again, pressing deeper into her sex. She now had three quarters of his length steadily working her dripping pussy. Her labia clamped smoothly and tightly, a rose pink turtleneck around his ebony shaft, during his back stroke. Deepika was in her own world now, wailing and moaning, eyes clamped shut. Tyson reigned her head back taking control, gripping her ponytail tightly with both hands.

Deepika's body burned with her heat. She felt her breasts jiggle with every thrust, tension in her neck as he held her thick black hair tightly, her thighs and buttocks beginning to twitch; and overarching it all, was the tropical storm rising in her loins building to a massive orgasm of hurricane proportions. She howled a long string of unintelligible sounds in primal delight, letting herself go. Her ecstasy seemed to fill the room.

There was a loud heavy wrap on the door which suddenly flew open. A short heavyset black woman dressed in hotel chambermaid's uniform burst in announcing, "Room service!" She barreled into the middle of the room and stopped briefly, taking in the spectacle before her.

"Hey Tyson, I see you're fuck'n the hotel guests again." she chuckled, stating the obvious, enjoying the view of his well-muscled back and buttocks. "I don't blame her one bit- you are one gorgeous looking man!" she said, and with that disappeared into the bathroom.

Deepika, growling and panting on the bed like a bitch in heat, took no notice. Ty, not missing a stroke continued as though the interruption had never happened. "Baby just relax." he whispered to Deepika, "She'll be gone in a minute."

"Wh-what? Who the fuck was that?" asked Deepika, becoming half aware there was someone else in the room, as the fog of her approaching climax began to retreat.

A moment later the chambermaid returned from the bathroom with an armful of towels and a used bathrobe, and glancing at the couple said, "I'll just make sure Mrs. Harsha has enough clean towels to freshen up before Mr. Harsha gets back. Just be another minute. Don't mind me."

Deepika froze, her pussy clamping down with impressive strength on Tyson's cock. He was almost completely inside her and felt her react. The head of his cock grew in response. Damn girl, thought Tyson, for such a young woman, she had amazing pussy control.

Deepika decided this was just another example of the difference in boundaries she had experienced while in the islands. Rather than give in to embarrassment, she relaxed but remained frozen, watching the door. She expected the woman to reenter at any moment and wasn't disappointed. She burst in again with an arm full of fresh towels. Behind her trailed another chambermaid, with a pair of fresh robes and a handful of hotel bath and body products.

Tyson released his grip on her ponytail, thinking she would want to get up and cover herself out of modesty. Her pussy had begun to relax and he began to slowly withdraw when suddenly she tightened up again.

"Don't you move Tyson!" she chuckled, decidedly amused at how comical the situation had become. "We're not finished yet." she said, looking over her shoulder at him, she said, "They'll be gone in a second."

She raised her hips slightly and dropped her head down on crossed arms facing the bathroom door. She let out a long sigh and allowed herself to relax, before pushing back against Tyson, taking more of his length into her moist pussy. Tyson remained still, his thick ropy black cock throbbing inside her pussy.

Deepika could feel it, reminding her of a racing engine, idling on the start line, waiting to go... Again, she found herself in another erotic situation she could never have imagined before her honeymoon. She giggled and wiggled her butt slightly out of naughtiness.

"One thing to keep in mind though." The maids had burst out of the bathroom once again, and were heading for the door, "Make sure you using some protection. Ty's sent a lot of pretty white girls just like you home pregnant. He's known for that."

Deepika's pussy squeezed the length of Tysons shaft firmly after hearing that.

"Thank you ladies-could you come back in an hour and freshen the bed linens please?" she asked, trying to sound like the perfect lady.

"Of course Mrs. Harsha." she said, and with that they were gone.

Deepika sprung back up onto all fours and looking over her shoulder at Tyson encouraged him to continue. She felt his powerful grip upon her hips as he tested her pussy gently before picking up the pace once again.

"Okay Tyson-give it to me now. Show me the power of that big black cock. Take this pussy!" she demanded, matching his thrusts with a rhythm of her own. He responded becoming harder and thicker, pushing into new territory inside her. She bit her lip and began a low pitched moan as his balls slapped her pussy with each stroke. Her head bounced and her breasts jiggled with each powerful thrust.

She shoved backward very hard and let out a piercing scream of satisfaction. Now she was taking all of him. "I can feel all of you now-Oh GOD it feels so- fucking-GOOD. More now Tyson! FUCK ME!" she howled at him, lunging backward, matching his every thrust.

She felt his muscular torso bouncing off her ass as she fucked the entire length of his monster cock, and decided to take control. Allowing him several more long strokes, she then bore down, squeezing his meaty shaft. That was it. He stiffened and roared, tossing his head back. Thrusting as deeply as he could, he lifted her off the bed with both hands around her narrow waist- then started to cum.

They froze in unison. Deepika felt his semen surging deep into her vagina with each throbbing spasm of Tyson's orgasm. On his fourth spurt, it began spewing out, running down the inside of her trembling thighs.

"Don't move Baby, I want to feel your penis as it relaxes inside of me." she panted, feeling the pride of accomplishment that she was woman enough to tame Tyson's enormous sexy black cock. He was now white owned, she mused.

It took another minute or two and a couple of aftershocks before Tyson began to soften. She continued flexing her vaginal muscles, squeezing as he grunted his appreciation. Deepika eventually leaned forward pulling away from him. As she did a huge pussy fart sprayed his pubic area in his own cum. Deepika giggled, still pleased for having taken all of him. Once he'd pulled out, she reached down and felt her gapping pussy, easily sliding three fingers into the soft warm sticky center.

"Yum- come here Baby." she said, after tasting their combined juices from her finger tips.

Still on her hands and knees, she licked and sucked his cock, cleaning his ebony shaft and silky balls lovingly, reclaiming any traces of her passion. Her sex gradually relaxed to a new normal. Her slowly drooling sex, awash in Tyson's semen, felt warm and content.

Finished worshiping Ty's cock, she lowered her head and shoulders and crossed her arms, her pussy still elevated. She gently rolled her hips forward and back, savouring having her pussy full of cum, her cervix awash with the big black man's seed. She studied her black lover as slowly got dressed, praising him for his patience and gentle mastery of her pussy.

"Tyson can you leave your number on the desk? I'm going to call you later and have you fuck me one more time tonight. Is that okay?" She smiled, already knowing the answer. They belonged to each other now- at least for the remainder of the week

He was soon gone. Deepika kept still, allowing her body to absorb more of Tyson's gift. Jamaica has made me such a whore, she mused. She then realized no, quite the opposite. She felt empowered in a way she had never experienced before. She purred and catnapped for forty-five minutes, without moving, soaking in Tyson's seed.

Eventually she arose and stepped into the shower to shampoo her hair and wash off the sunblock. She gently rinsed the opening of her vagina and labia with warm water only before toweling off and moisturizing her porcelain white body, thankful she had avoided a sunburn. Squeezing as much water out of her hair as she could, she then wrapped it in a towel folded around her head. She noticed the chambermaids had left her a smaller robe which covered her naked body perfectly. Leaving the bathroom she noted the bed had been made and the room straightened. This hotel has great staff she thought.

TO BE CONTINUED......................

BLACKED EXPERIENCE - 8 : DEEPIKA PADUKONE { part - 4 - FINALE }

Harsha arrived several hours later from his day fishing for mahi-mahi on Montego Bay, flushed with the burn of wind and tropical sun. Deepika, still wearing the towel and robe had fallen asleep reading. She awoke slowly, and listened as he regaled her with tales of wind, sea and mighty fish.

"I was beginning to think that the Bay was empty when I hooked into a nice mahi-mahi. It was fierce; took me almost an hour to bring it alongside. You should have seen it Deepika! It had the most gorgeous golden colour down its entire side. It kept changing to silver and back to gold again and again." said Harsha, barely concealing his boyish enthusiasm.

"Where is it? Did you ask the hotel chef to prepare it for us?" she asked, smiling in anticipation of a fresh fish meal. She hadn't eaten since breakfast.

"No Baby you know I always catch and release. I let it go." he said to her proudly, "But here, I got a couple of nice photos on my phone!" he said, as he excitedly scrolled through his android before finding, and showing them to her.

She looked at them briefly before asking, "Don't you think that after being all tired out from you playing with it all afternoon like it was some children's toy, that a fucking shark or something would just come along and eat it after you let it go?" she said, and then paused to let her point sink in.

"Maybe you should have brought it back so that we could have enjoyed it instead." she said, holding his stare as she quickly regained control of her inner bitch. Must be a little tired, she thought to herself.

"No I don't think so Baby. It swam away from the boat no problem." he replied after a moment, a little uneasy at what she'd said. It forced him to rethink his whole catch and release ethic. She had made a good point.

Harsha finally noticed she wore a robe and asked her if she had anything on underneath. She opened it to reveal her perfect naked form. His eyes fixed immediately on the jet black stripe of pubic hair above the wye of her sex, feeling his loins stir. He embraced her naked body and suggested they make love for a couple of hours before dinner.

"Phew!" she wrinkled her nose in reply, "Not a chance fisher man! You hit the showers!"

While Harsha was in the shower she called Tyson's cell phone to let him know that she would be asking him up to her room in about an hour and half. She asked that he be waiting close by so that he could come straight up. She had a plan and it all hinged on Tyson being there.

"Drink lots of water Ty. I need you well hydrated this evening," she said, and laughed before dropping the call.

She called room service, ordering two steak and salad dinners off the menu and a bottle of Malbec to share. When Harsha came out of the shower she was wearing the shear navy sarong, standing on the balcony taking in the view of the Bay in the late afternoon sun. He could see the specular highlights dancing across the water beyond her, framing her perfectly in a halo of light. Her long black hair, falling across her shoulders and down her back, danced gently in the soft tropical breeze.

Though the sarong he could see by her silhouette she wore nothing save a pair of lacy panties. He was instantly erect in anticipation of having her for the first time since their wedding night. He wrapped a towel around his waist and joined her on the balcony, holding her in his arms lovingly.

"So what did you get up today Deepika?" he asked, before gently rocking her, looking out into the Bay.

"I tried to get a bit of sun but things got way too hot. I had to come back to the room." she said, with a wicked smile.

Looking down on the pool deck they realized that a few late afternoon sunbathers were staring at them from below. They slipped inside and Deepika seized the initiative immediately telling him that she hadn't eaten all day and had ordered room service. There was just enough time for a blow job before the meal arrived.

She sat him down in the arm chair by the patio and opened his towel to reveal his already erect cock. Getting down on her knees without taking her eyes off it, she studied it now for the first time through the lens of having fucked Tyson. She knew Harsha was larger than most men but he now looked tiny. She grasped him firmly and squeezed feeling her thumb touching her fingers.

"Ouch Baby, that hurt!" he complained, rising slightly out of the chair and sitting back down as she eased her grip.

She examined the prow shaped purple head with its tight little slit briefly, deciding that his glans was maybe, at a stretch, a quarter the size of Tyson's. She took half of his length into her mouth and began to rapidly bob up and down with the just the right amount of suction to bring him close to orgasm quickly. She'd sucked this cock regularly for three years and knew exactly how to make him cum.

Harsha let out a long groan. She could feel his body stiffen. She quickly pulled off his cock and looked down at his feet. He always curled his toes before he came. They were curled now. Not yet. She knew that Harsha was good for at least two orgasms in an evening, the first always producing the most semen. More, if she teased him just right.

She gently stroked his cock, squeezing the base in one hand and stroked with the other for a minute. She returned to swallowing half his length, slowly now, and varying the amount of suction. Harsha was getting very close again. She tasted his semen in the little tremors of ejaculate that always preceded his strongest eruptions. She stopped abruptly squeezing his glans firmly, softening it and forcing him back from the brink.

"Oh FUCK. Deepika, Baby, let me come...Please!" wailed Harsha.

"In a minute Harsha" she said, licking her lips, "You have a big load. I can tell by the taste!"

She bent his raging cock to one side examining his scrotum. It had now tightened up neatly ready for launch. She preferred that he kept it clean shaven. She noticed he'd neatened up for her while in the shower. She looked closely at his testes, studying them as if for the first time.

They looked like pair of queen sized olives tightly wrapped in a creamy white little sac. She reached down and gently took them between her thumb and forefinger and gave them a tender little squeeze. A little matched set, separated by a thin ridge of skin running neatly down the center of his scrotum before disappearing underneath. Compared to Tyson, whose nut sack was a rich chocolate brown, massive and pendulous, with gonads that, she guessed were easily the size of extra-large chicken eggs, Harsha had the coin-purse of a baby boy.

That put an end to all doubt for Deepika as she decided that from now on her life with Harsha was going to be noticibly different. She allowed herself a little chuckle before going back to work on his cock. She quickly worked him back up to the point of release and then almost cruelly slowed down just a bit and began an erratic rhythm as she stroked and sucked the top of his eight inches only.

"Baby PLEASE!" Harsha sulked.

She began a rhythm where she would stroke and suck his shaft several times in very quick succession and then take all of him deep into her throat and pause for a second. Harsha was moaning with delight each time she swallowed him whole. On the fourth set, he began to come halfway through the short strokes. She quickly plunged down reaching his testicles. She held him there as he finished ejaculating deep inside her throat.

She paused a bit longer than he usually took to have an orgasm, before pulling back, tightly gripping his shaft with her lips, sucking the remnants of his semen from the shaft and head of his penis. She swallowed everything before deep throating him once again, bobbing half way up and then down again, several times before gradually withdrawing the entire length of him, sucking firmly to make sure there was nothing either in his cock or her mouth. She played with his softening cock, smiling up at him.

"How do you like my disappearing cum act Baby?" she asked, delighted with herself. It would be at least an hour before he would be interested in her sexually she knew from experience."

"Oh my God, Deepika, where did you learn that?" he asked, beaming at her.

"I saw a tutorial on the internet." she replied, deciding to leave out the part about the practice doing for now.

Back