• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

Supper story
BLACKED EXPERIENCE - 9 : PRAGYA JAISWAL BBC GANGBANG

"Hello, Aardvark Moving Company. How may we help you," said the voice over the telephone.

It was the first entry in the phone book and Pragya jaiswal couldn't be bothered to look further.

"Can you move our furniture across town tomorrow?" Pragya said in her rather abrupt manner, as she sometimes tended to do with 'hired help'.

"Well, that's rather short notice, madam. And tomorrow is Saturday. I am going to have a little difficulty in finding a crew."

"Could you please get one together, because I really need to move tomorrow? I don't care how much it costs."

"OK, I think we can arrange something. But it will cost you at least $1000. Payment in cash is required on the completion of the job." said the man, his voice betraying slight annoyance at the Pragya's attitude.

"Sure, whatever. Just make sure your men don't damage anything." She gave him her personal details and the addresses and then she hung up.

Damn Prakash, Pragya thought. Why was he in such a hurry to move into the new house? And why was he on another of his business trips instead of helping with the move.

Prakash Malhotra was often on business trips. He was one of the city's most prominent businessmen. It was a minor scandal when this 50 year old tycoon married Pragya, his then 22 year old secretary.

They had been married for 6 years and things were going well. Business was doing alright and they were moving into a bigger house. While not deliriously happy, they at least got on very well. He provided her with a great standard of living while she was the perfect trophy wife. She always kept her appearance immaculate, both at their social events and at home.

And even though Prakash was much older than Pragya, he was still able to satisfy her sexually. It was mostly fairly conventional sex, but Pragya sometimes liked to strut around in sexy French lingerie, teasing Prakash until he begged her to make love to him. It made her feel very turned on and slightly naughty and Prakash certainly didn't seem to mind.

However, Prakash did have a difficult side in that he was obsessive about preserving his collection of antiques and various pieces of art. Over the years, Pragya had learnt not to handle, let alone damage his prized possessions. The thought of a big house move filled her with dread and she was very angry with Prakash for not being here to help out.

Anyway, she knew that it had to be done and so she then went to the bank to withdraw the money.

Pragya answered the doorbell the next day with some unease. The moving workers were half an hour late in arriving, and that did not help Pragya's already anxious mood.

When she opened the door, she was greeted by the sight of a large chest in overalls directly in front of her. Pragya was not short at 5'10," but she had to look up to see the large black man's face. He must have been 6'4" at least.

"Mrs. Pragya?" he said in a deep, resonant voice.

She just nodded her head with her mouth slightly open.

"My name is David and we are from Aardvark Moving Company."

"Er, yes. Come in," she said, slowly regaining her composure.

She led them in and showed them around the house and each black man introduced himself. She explained in detail what needed to be packed and what to be especially careful of (this took a long time). While she was doing this, she was also checking out the moving team, almost subconsciously.

David was in his late 40's and obviously kept in good shape despite his age. He was the boss of the crew and carried himself with a certain dignity.

Greg and Tony were about the same age, in their early twenties. Greg was about the same height and build as David but obviously had a tighter body due to his fewer years. Tony was the shortest of the four men, but was still about 6 foot. He was also more stocky, but certainly not flabby and he had straight, dark hair. Both Greg and Tony seemed to have an air of mischief about them and were constant joking about. Pragya knew she had to keep an eye on them.

Jim was physically the most imposing of the quartet: 6'9," black and all muscle. He was very quiet and stood slightly apart from the other three. Pragya caught herself looking at his crotch wondering how big Jim's cock was, but the pressure of the move stopped any further pondering.

The team got to work quickly and efficiently. Pragya hovered about supervising the activity. She achieved very little except to annoy the workers and to increase her own anxiety. By lunch time, her nerves were almost shot. She knew she had to get out of there and so she left the men and went to her favourite cafe.

She had a nice meal and some wine. She started to relax a bit and her mind wandered to sex. It had been a couple of months since her husband had satisfied her. She knew just the perfect thing to unwind: go out to buy at set lingerie to surprise Prakash when he gets back.

She spent at least an hour in the exclusive lingerie boutique trying on many outfits. She finally settled on a small black corset. It started just below the breasts (though it did not cover them) and ended above her shapely hips. It laced up the back, which made it a bit difficult to put on. At the bottom end were four suspender straps to hold up stockings. She tried it out with a pair of sheer black stockings and a black lace G-string.

She admired herself in the full length mirror in the change room. The corset narrowed her tummy to 22 inches which accentuated her curvaceous hips and thighs. It also made her bare 35 inch D-cup breasts jutted out in from of her. She turned around and liked the combination of the thong panties and suspenders - it made her butt look soft and round. She looked down further. Even though the stockings were good, there was something missing.

Then she realized what it was. Shoes! She needed a pair of sexy shoes to "top off" her little outfit. Because the corset was so much trouble to take off, she decided to wear the whole thing home. She put her short black dress, which barely covered the tops of her stockings.

She set off with renewed vigor to complete her new quest. Within half an hour she had found a nice pair of shiny black patent leather pumps. They had almost needle pointed 4 inch stiletto heels. They were a simple design, but she imagined would complement her underwear perfectly. With her little bit of fun over, she paid for her purchases and teetered off to the new house on her new high heels shoes.

When she got there, she noted that the removal company vans was parked outside the house and was almost empty. She had been gone so long that they had almost finished the job. When she entered, she saw Greg and Tony in the dining room unpacking some dishes. Greg was in the middle of telling a dirty joke when they noticed her. Greg blushed slightly and they greeted her. Pragya just said "hi" and headed for the bedroom. Her hips swayed as she climbed the staircase as she got use to the height of her shoes. Tony elbowed Greg's ribs.

"Take a look at that ass," whispered Tony, pointing up Pragya's skirt. From the bottom of the stairs, they could see the naked skin above her stockings peeking out from under her dress.

"Wow! These rich dudes sure get the best babes. I wouldn't mind a piece of that, even if it was just for 10 minutes," said Greg, his eyes following every movement of her butt.

"Yeah, about 2 minutes is about all you could handle. Let's get back to work lover boy."

Pragya entered her bedroom, unaware of the attention that she was getting. She closed the door behind her. She checked that everything was alright in the bedroom. The last thing she needed was anything damaged. After her brief survey, she went to look herself in the mirror. She was about to take off her dress to see how she looked with just her corset and the stilettos on when she was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Yes, what is it?" she said loudly.

"Excuse me Ma'am, but we're just about finished," said David as he came into the bedroom. "I hope that everything is to your satisfaction."

"Yes, everything is fine."

By now, the other three men had come into the room as well. Pragya noted that their uniforms were not quite as clean and crisp as they were and that their muscular arms were covered with a thin film of perspiration. The slightly sweet smell of physical exertion began to fill the air. The smell always made her a little horny. It reminded of her of the days in high school when she was a cheerleader dating the football captain.

David handed her a piece of paper. "That will be $1000 please."

Pragya bent over to retrieve her handbag from the foot of her bed, again revealing a hint of bare thigh over the stocking tops. None of the men failed to take notice. Tony winked at Greg.

As she opened her bag, Pragya suddenly realised that even though she had withdrawn more than enough cash the previous day, she had spent the majority of it on her little shopping spree today. No worries, she thought.

"Do you take personal checks?" she asked, deftly whipping out her check book.

"No, ma'am. It's against company policy. We accept cash only," said David politely.

"Hmmm, I don't seem to have enough. How about I give you $300 today and pay the balance on Monday?"

"I wish I could do that ma'am. But, it is a strict rule that payment must be made in full on the completion of the job. I'm sure that it was explained to you when you booked our service," replied David, now getting impatient.

"Well, what can I do? I haven't got any more money on me at the moment. Can't I just go out the auto teller machine to get some more cash now?"

David was about to relent when Tony tapped him on his shoulder. Tony nodded towards Pragya. David knew exactly what his young worker was thinking.

"You put us in a difficult position, Mrs. pragya, I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement," David eventually said.

"Well I'm glad you've come to your senses. What do you propose?" she said in a business-like voice that she learnt from her husband.

"We propose that you take off your dress" said David again, in a slow, steady voice.

"What?" said Pragya, her tone betraying her incredulity.

"He said, 'take off your dress'. Or maybe you want us to tear it off," leered Tony.

"Look, don't be stupid. I'm going out to get some more money," she blurted, trying hard to hide her fear.

She headed for the bedroom door, but Jim's imposing, dark figure moved in to block her way. He stood tall, like a statue, arms folded and face stern. She knew there was no way she could get past.

She turned around to see Greg holding up a vase in his hand.

"Either you do what our boss man says, or we start breaking your precious stuff," threatened Greg.

Pragya began to tremble. She could not think straight. She was surrounded by four large black men with no possibility of escape. And she knew that Prakash would be unbearable if he found anything broken. She didn't know what she was more afraid of: Prakash's anger or the stares of these men.

David looked her straight in the eye. "Now, strip off...slowly," he ordered in a calm voice.

She felt that she had no choice. Her hands were now shaking visibly as she reached up her back. The men could hear the zip being undone as her arm moved downwards in a few jerky motions. The dress opened up at the back and slipped forwards off her shoulders. She caught with her crossed arms it just before exposed her braless breasts.

"Didn't you hear him? We said take it off!" commanded Tony, loudly.

Startled, Pragya let go of the dress. It fell quickly to her feet, crumpling into a small pile on top of her shoes.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Greg.

Tony let out a low whistle.

David and Jim just stood there, smiling their quiet approval.

They couldn't believe their luck. Here was a blonde goddess standing in front of them in corset and stockings. Her firm, round breasts heaved up and down as she started to breath more quickly. Her deeply flushed cheeks betrayed her acute embarrassment, but this only made her look more erotic.

"Turn around," said David after he had savoured the frontal view.

Pragya obeyed, presenting her posterior to the group. This time even Jim let out a gasp as her prefect, smooth bottom came into view. The thong panty was serving its intended purpose of showing off those round butt cheeks to perfection.

She turned her head towards them, her hair sweeping over one shoulder. Her pulse was racing, exposed and vulnerable in front of all these ravenous eyes.

"OK. You've seen the show. Will you take the $300 and leave? I promise I will get the rest to your office by Monday," she pleaded.

"Not quite yet. We could all see better than this in the nudie bar for a few bucks. You have some way to go if you want to work off this debt. Now, come over here," commanded David. He had lied about seeing better than Pragya. None of the men had seen such an exquisite woman before, certainly not so close and in such a vulnerable situation.

Pragya didn't like the sound this. She hobbled over to the men, still trying so get used to the high heels. She stopped before she got too close to them.

"Kneel," came the next order.

She didn't move.

Pragya then felt a pair of sweaty hands on her shoulders. She was shocked at how large the hands were, easily covering each shoulder. It was Jim, who had moved up behind her without her noticing. The hand felt heavier and heavier as Jim pressed down until Pragya's legs finally gave way and she was on her knees.

Meanwhile, David had taken off his overalls and shoes. He was just wearing a T-shirt and his shorts, which had a very prominent bulge in them. He walked over until his crotch was almost directly in from of Pragya's face. He then pulled down his shorts and freed his stiff black 10 inch cock. It snapped straight ahead, ending up 3 inches from Pragya's nose.

She was quite startled by it, as she had never seen a dick larger than her husband's 7 inches before. Her initial reaction was to lean backwards at this invasion of her personal space, but she was held in place by Jim's assured grip. Her field of vision was filled with David's red, angry head, beating slightly in time with his heartbeat. On the tip was a large dewdrop of pre-cum, glistening and clear.

"You know what to do," said David as he looked down at her wide-eyed wonderment.

Pragya was at once fascinated by the huge hard on in front of her and disgusted by what they were trying to make her do. After she didn't move for a while, she felt Jim's hands push her forward. As her face was pushed closer, she tilted her head back slightly and stuck out her tongue. Her eyes locked onto David. She licked off the pre-cum with tip of her tongue and closed her eyes as she savoured its salty taste, something which always made here extremely horny.

She opened her mouth again, but David's ever swelling head would not fit. Instead, she swirled her tongue around her head, then licked up and down the long shaft. This extra lubrication allowed her mouth to slide, somewhat uncomfortably, around David's rock hard rod. Pragya then started to rock her head back and forwards, sucking gently. The pungent odour of pubic hair filled her nostrils and this made her pick up her pace.

"Look at her go, man. This babe's hot!" said Tony.

"Yeah, I can't wait for my turn," replied Greg.

Greg's comment made Pragya realize that they were all going to have their turn, enjoying her body. She was a bit angry with herself that the thought of being used as a sex toy by this group of big, strong men was actually making her really hot. She sucked on David's shaft harder.

David moaned softly as she made loud slurping noises. He enjoyed the attentions of her mouth for a few more minutes.

"Jim, see if she is ready yet," said David suddenly.

Pragya squealed as she felt Jim's hand reach down between her legs. He rubbed her pussy through the thin cloth of the panties, feeling the tell-tale wetness of the material.

"She's all set to party, boss," reported Jim.

David pulled out roughly, leaving her mouth wide open temporarily. With one fluid motion, he swept her up and deposited Pragya on her back in the middle of the large bed. He began pulling at the thong panties. Pragya initially resisted, then lifted her hips slightly. As the panties moved near her knees, she lifted her feet into the air and the tiny thong slipped past her shiny stilettos. David spread her legs apart, revealing a neatly cropped mound of fine, neatly trimmed blond pubic hairs above a pink and now very wet slit.

David positioned himself over Pragya, his muscular body dwarfing her underneath. He took his penis in his hand and started to rub the head around her clit. Pragya wriggled her hips and moaned while he teased her pussy and coated his black dick with her juices.

"Oh, oh...stop teasing me. Please, put it in, please," she begged.

"Don't worry, baby, I'll fuck you real good," her said

With those words, he thrust his hips forward suddenly and violently. With one stroke, he was more than half buried.

"Oh my GOD!" Pragya shouted. She had never taken a penis this big before.

Spurred on by her cry, he thrust again, this time plunging to the hilt of his 10 inch member.

"Ungh," was all she could manage.

He lay still for a moment, enjoying the tightness of her cunt. As it began to loosen after the initial assault, he started to rhythmically move in and out.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," grunted Pragya in David's ear as he pounded her. She lifted her legs up and crossed her feet behind his butt. The other three had the privilege of seeing her patent high heel shoes locked above his rising and falling posterior. Tony thought he was cum any second at such an erotic scene.

David knew that he couldn't last for long either, given the combined effects of her great blow job and her warm tight pussy. Pragya sensed that he might unload soon, and started to worry. She wasn't wearing her diaphragm and in the heat of the moment, couldn't remember when her period was. She had to stop him before he came.

"No, no, please don't do it inside...inside my...ahh, ahhh, AHHHHH!"

It was too late. She closed her eyes tightly and threw her legs up in the air as she had a mind-blowing orgasm. She was unable to say anything coherent.

"Just look at that slut. She's really getting off on this!" said Tony.

Her cunt spasmed rhythmically, massaging David's dick as he continued to fuck her. That was the final straw and he thrust deeply one more time before pumping his wad deep into her body. His hips moved in involuntarily as his jism continued deposit inside. He continued to cum for at least 30 seconds, such was the intensity of his orgasm.

Pragya felt each hot spurt splash inside her, filling her with shame and excitement all at the same time. David collapsed on top of her, his weight knocking the wind out of her. He lay there for almost a minute recovering. When he pulled out, his penis was covered in thick, white juices. He lifted himself off her limp body.

She was starting to come out her post-orgasmic stupor and was beginning to worry about her fertility again. The last thing she needed was a pregnancy, especially from a stranger. She got up to go to the bathroom, hoping to clean out as much of the semen as possible.

However, before she could go anywhere, a hand pushed her forcefully back onto the bed.

"Where do you think you're going you little whore? I haven't had my turn yet."

It was Tony, standing naked in front of her.

"Please, I have to go to the bathroom and..."

"Stop talking and start moaning."

Tony pulled her ass towards him until she was lying at the edge of the bed where he was standing. He grabbed her ankles and lifted them up until her legs from a big 'V' in the air. He aimed his cock and quickly pushed it in all the way. The mixture of liquid in her twat made his progress much smoother than David's.

He rested her ankles on his shoulders so that her spiked heel shoes rested just next to his ears. Although Tony's penis was only about 9 inches long, it was quite fat and Pragya could feel it sliding in and out despite her wetness.

Tony got tired of this position quickly. He stopped fucking her. "Turn over. Get on your hands and knees so I can ride you better, bitch."

She did as she was asked and soon Tony was presented with her luscious posterior. The laces on her corset criss-crossed her back, exposing bits of her pale flesh. He grabbed her round hips with glee and slammed into her pussy again.

Pragya let out a long "ohhhh" as he re-entered her. However, this sound was muffled as something was stuffed into her mouth. It was big, but it was soft. She tasted jizz, but also something more unfamiliar. She looked up and saw David. She now knew that that unfamiliar taste was her own cunt juices.

"Clean my cock," David ordered.

She obediently licked up all traces of David's cum and her love fluid from his growing appendage, even though it did not taste very nice. Almost involuntarily, she opened her mouth to suck on David's big manhood again when he suddenly pulled out.

"Hey, slut. Don't get too greedy. I'm a good boss and I look after my workers. Greg, why don't you sample Mrs. pragya’s mouth for a while."

Quick as a flash, Greg replaced David's cock with his own. Like Tony, he only had a 9 inch penis (and thinner too) and she found it a more comfortable fit into her mouth. She started to suck enthusiastically as she inhaled the heady aromas of this young, lithe man's pubic hairs and tasted his pre-cum. Her keenness for the giving head was not lost on Greg.

"Whoah, thanks boss," exclaimed Greg. "Looks like I got my Christmas bonus early this year. This whore can sure suck cock. My god! She's using her tongue..." and he trailed off, lost in enjoyment.

Greg wasn't the only one enjoying himself. He watched as Tony's used his big, meaty hands to hold on tight to Pragya's hips to pump rapid in and out of her pussy. Her corseted body was a quivering blur as she moved back and forth to meet Tony's thrusts, bouncing between two cocks.

Tony couldn't hold off any longer and yelled out "oh yeah, get a load of this" and he buried his cock as deep as he could. He tensed 9 or 10 times as he shot his sperm inside her. Pragya felt so dirty that it was delicious.

Eventually Tony pulled out of Pragya while she still worked expertly on David. She was concentrating fully on what was in front of her, and forgot about everything else. Then she felt something massive come up against the lips of her wet pussy. She felt two big hands take a very firm hold of her hips and pull her butt backwards onto the mass behind her.

Pragya opened her mouth, spat out David's cock, threw her head backwards and screamed out aloud as a searing pain erupted from between her legs. The hands relaxed for a bit, then pulled her hips back again and another yell emanated from her mouth. She felt as if her pussy was exploding.

"Looks like she felt that one, Jim," said David, looking closely at Pragya's face screwed up in pain.

"Yeah, thanks for that Jim," jeered Greg. "I was just about to cream her sweet mouth."

If she had forgotten about Jim and his package before, she was certainly given a reminder now. The pain was just beginning to abate when Jim thrust powerfully again. Pragya screamed again.

"Enjoy the ride on the 12 inch black express, lady," sneered Tony.

"It's no good boss. She just can't seem to take it all," observed Jim, ruefully.

"Now you know what I've said, Jim. You don't give up when you work for me," chastised David.

"OK boss."

Jim pushed Pragya forward and she popped off his huge penis. She toppled over on the bed face down, trying to catch her breath. She felt Jim's strong hands on her again, this time on her body. He easily flipped her around until she was on her back. He loomed large over her as he clambered on top and parted her legs.

With wild-eyed apprehension, she looked down as a big, dark object came steady towards her. She was shocked to see a monster of an organ bigger than she had ever believed possible. It was at least 12 inches long, wider than Tony's now seemingly tiny dick, with thick veins coursing up and down the black shaft. The top quarter was glistening with sticky liquid. Evidently, he had only managed to get a small way in on his last attempt.

Jim positioned this massive weapon over its target and propped himself up on his arms.

"No, no, noooo!" blurted Pragya. "You're too big! You'll ruin me!"

But those protestations fell on deaf ears as Jim lowered his pelvis quickly towards the bed. A renewed pain seared through Pragya's body as Jim's monster penetrated her tight cunt.

The three onlookers cheered as they watched. Pragya was so small compared to Jim that the looked like an insect stuck onto a specimen board; except that she was impaled on a large spear, not a tiny pin. Her arms and legs flailed in the air widely, and her head shook quickly from side to side as she screamed in agony.

"Give it to the whore! Pump her hard!" they encouraged.

But Pragya couldn't hear them. All she could think about was the gigantic piece of black flesh that was being forced into her inch by inch with each push. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, the pushing stopped. Jim was buried to the hilt at long last.

"You so tight, bitch," he leered at her. "You is gonna enjoy this”

Then he started to fuck her, and fuck her hard. Slowly at first, but always with long, powerful strokes. With each thrust, the pain subsided and a new feeling took over: Pragya felt so incredibly filled, as she had never been filled before.

She was ashamed that she felt so good to be have her pussy defiled by that long black shlong. She was soon squealing with delight with each stroke, her feet in high heels quivering in the air and her small hands grabbing onto the sheets.

Before long, she had a series of massive orgasms, one after another as the black stud continued to pound her. Her vocalizations became incoherent, but sounded to the other three like "Fuck me!".

The contractions inside Pragya's pussy massaged Jim's cock further, and soon it was clear that he was also going to cum. His thrusting became quicker and more irregular, until he finally plunged deep within Pragya and let out a huge groan. If Pragya was filled before, she was now positively overflowing with what seemed like a torrent of cum. His thick semen was dumped deep inside her unprotected womb and all she could do was moan with each pulse of ejaculation.

After a minute, Jim pulled out and a gush of thick, creamy fluid gushed out of her now distended cunt. Pragya was spent and her arms and legs flopped lifelessly on the bed. Her mouth was agape as she gasped for breath. Jim crawled up the bed towards her face and fed his softer but still impressive cock into her submissive mouth. She was so weak that she could hardly lift her head off the bed but she weakly tried to lick all the love gravy off Jim's big appendage.

While she was doing this, she felt her legs being held apart and some squelching noises come from down below. However, she could hardly feel anything. It was Greg trying to have his turn.

"Hey, Jim! You've ruined it for me. I can hardly touch the sides of this bitch," complained Jim.

Jim got up and turned towards Greg. "Well I couldn't wait no more and besides you were enjoying a blowjob. I wasn't going to wait until you finished with her." Jim walked off to clean up.

"Aw, shit!" cursed Greg, as he continued to fuck Pragya's now loose pussy. "This ain't gonna work."

He got up and turned Pragya over again. She was lying on her belly with her head hanging over the edge of the bed. She was too tired to move and just lay there. However, when she felt a pair of hands pushing her ass cheeks apart and a blunt object push against her butt hole, her eyes suddenly opened wide in alarm.

"Please, no! Don't put it in there! I've never done that before," she almost cried.

"Hey, I'm gonna fuck you one way or another" said Greg back to her. "If your pussy ain't good enough to fuck, you'll take it up your ass."

And with thus he thrust cruelly into her rear end. A different pain ran through her body. Although Greg wasn't as big as Jim, her virgin ass still had difficulty coping with the sudden attack.

Pragya was totally helpless, pinned down on the bed and butt fucked. The agony of the initial penetration went away and was replaced by a feeling of total invasion and humiliation. Not only had all four brutes pleasured themselves with her body, but they had used every single hole to do so. Each thrust brought strange new sensations deep inside her body. All she could do was dangle her head and grunt.

David was getting his second wind back and saw his opportunity. He pulled her limp head up by her long blond hair and he guided his cock into Pragya's mouth, stuffing it past her lips. Before she knew what was happening, David was buried all the way into her throat until her nose was pushed up against his pubic hair. She panicked at first because she had never deep-throated anyone, and was afraid she would suffocate, but soon found that she was able to breath around even David's large cock.

In synchrony now David and Greg pushed in and out of both ends of her body. She was impaled from both sides and all she could do was let these men enjoy these previously unsullied parts of her body. She felt dirty and hot all at the same time. She felt things she never felt before. She felt faint.

Before the lost all consciousness, she felt Greg inject his cum up her virgin ass just as David squirt his warm liquid down her throat and into her stomach. She passed out.

When she woke up, it was dark and she was lying curled up in bed. She had no idea how long she had been asleep for but knew she was sore all over. There was still cum oozing out from all her orifices, forming a huge wet patch around her hip. Her mouth was sticky with the taste of sex. Her hair was matted with dried semen which was also all over her face - they must have circled jerked around her face after she passed out, all giving her one last tribute before they left.

Pragya lay in the dark and pondered. Her husband would be back in a few days. Surely there was much still to do before his return. There was painting, cleaning, gardening. She must hire men to do these jobs. Many, many men who needed some sort of payment for their work.

Yes, there was so much to do.

TO BE CONTINUED..............

THE ADVENTURES OF HARSHAVARDHAN

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 0 ( PROLOGUE )

13/01/2022

Nursing home in Shimla

The time was 8.30 PM. The young female doctor; Dr. Shraddha was sitting in her cabin. She was a pediatrician, aged about 24 years, she had recently joined in this hospital in Shimla. She was thinking of her night duty and was looking at charts of newborn babies in the hospital.

Then she heard the footsteps coming towards her cabin, and she saw the young nurse entering her cabin with some papers.

"Doctor, today there are two newborn babies in the ward no-107," the nurse informed her.

"Ohh...in that big ward," said the doctor.

Then the doctor noticed the young nurse smiling mysteriously.

"What's so funny that you are smiling so mischievously," asked the doctor.

"Yes, doctor, it is funny, "replied the young nurse.

"Tell me in detail," asked the doctor with curiosity.

"In this ward no-107, there are two young mothers. Both of them are very young, aged 22 years. Since they were so young that the doctor was very afraid at the time of deliveries that they had to go for an operation. But luckily, they had normal deliveries with healthy babies. The most strange and funniest thing is that both these young women have the same husband, a husband who was old enough to be their grandfather. Their husband says he is above 60 years but he appeared to be a tall man with strong and muscular personality," said the young Nurse and smiled again.

She further said, "Doctor, my duty is off, now I will go home. I think your round starts now."

The nurse left her cabin.

Whatever the nurse told her that aroused her interest and curiosity, so Dr. Shraddha decided to first make the round to the ward no-107 to examine the newborn babies.

Both Anupama and Nabha were sleeping with their babies, and Harshavardhan sitting in a chair between two beds and was reading a magazine. Then he heard the door of the cabin opened and the footsteps were coming towards him. He uncovered his face from the magazine and saw a young beautiful lady doctor was proceeding towards him.

She was wearing jeans with a doctor's white coat and a stethoscope hung above her shoulder. Her face seemed to be familiar to him, but he couldn't recollect immediately where he had seen her.

Oh... My... God, Dr. Shraddha stumbled backward, hit a chair, and plopped into the canvas seat. The chair tipped, but she grabbed the arms and wrestled it down into place. Holy shit. Did he recognize her? Crap. She didn't need this. Not now. The young doctor dropped her head into her hands, hiding her face. What the hell was Harshavardhan doing there? The young doctor rose from the chair. Moving around behind it, she stepped back a few paces. Spinning, she stumbled again, but an arm reached out to steady her. The young doctor peered into his surprised face.

Harshavardhan grasped Shraddha’s shoulders and leaned in close.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

It was really him. Curiosity got the better of her, and she glanced back over her shoulder. Memories assaulted her as he removed his six-foot-plus frame from the chair and stood up.

It must be more than one and a half years, fresh memories. She rubbed her chest, thinking back to the invisible ache that had bothered her earlier in so many nights. She'd struggled the entire years to forget the memories from her past.

He studied her; his head cocked slightly to the right. He approached as though he expected her to flee. With each step that brought him closer, her heartbeat picked up and her nipples hardened until they peaked stiff beneath her white coat. The doctor crossed her arms over her chest. Warmth unfurled low in her belly. She couldn't do much about her damp panties. It had been a long time, but seemingly her heart and her body hadn't suffered from memory loss after these years.

Harshavardhan stopped five feet away and then closed the distance by three. Shraddha had forgotten how tall he was. His dark hair grazed his shoulders in a shaggy, but a masculine mess. The years had been kind to him. He wore a pair of chocolate brown boots, trousers, and a body-hugging black T-shirt made with his specific measurements in mind. It outlined every muscle he had, and he had plenty. She pressed her lips together, tight. No need to embarrass herself by drooling.

"Hello, Shraddha, after a long time, it must be after one and a half years," he said.

His voice was deeper, and his face leaner. He had matured more and looking a slight aged. His body, his demeanor, everything about him spoke volumes of the man she had loved at first sight. Harshavardhan remembered everything that happened between them on the train.

"Now, you have become a doctor, true to your wish, a pediatrician, "said Harshavardhan.

Shraddha smiled, and said, "Yes, just fresh out of the medical college and joined here just one month before as a Junior pediatrician."

"Are these two young mothers being your wives?" she asked.

"Yes, a long story," he said.

"Can you come to my cabin so that we can have cups of hot coffees and talk?" shraddha asked.

"Sure, " Harshavardhan said and followed her.

He entered her cabin. Her desk was full of Adhesive Bandages, Antiseptics, Blood pressure cuff Cotton pads, Cotton swabs, First aid kit, and Gauze.

She picked her thermos flask and poured hot coffee into two cups, and handed one cup to him.

They remained silent for sometimes

Shraddha asked, "now, tell me about your two young wives."

“Not two, seven wives and it’s a very long story.” Harshavardhan replied sipping his coffee.

Shraddha was shocked to hear he has seven wives. But she was curious to know all about it. So she said “its ok tell me we have time.”

Harshavardhan started telling his story from the beginning to end with his seven wives and babies.

It all started more than 12 years ago in Hyderabad…………

THE ADVENTURES OF HARSHAVARDHAN

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 1

HYDERABAD

Like all other metros in India, Hyderabad was also densely populated, and people were living like swarm of bees in honeybee colony. Most of the middle-class families were living in small flats having two bedrooms in multi storey apartments in congested area.

But "Neighbour homes" was a 5-storey small Apartment having 5th floors, and each floor containing 3 numbers of flats, situated in a busy and commercial place. But this Apartment was just far away from the madding crowd, and situated in a corner place, away from the main street in a calm and quiet place and occupied by middle class family people.

The Apartment was occupied by a total of 15 numbers of families, 3 Flats in each floor. As the living culture prevalent in Metros, the neighbour occupants were not closely knitted, hardly knew each other nor they bothered about each other as everyone was busy in Hyderabad, no times for each other.

But the difference was in floors where occupants of 3 numbers of flats were living like a close family, sharing each other's problems, and standing for each other at the time of need and crisis, which was a close bond, developed and existed amongst them.

The first floor was occupied by Mr. Surendra sharma in the centre flat, which was slight bigger than other two flats located in its left and right side. His flat had 3 Bedrooms whereas other two flats had 2 Bedrooms. He was an Aeronautics Engineer a senior person aged 49 years was living with his wife. His only married son was living in USA and Luck smiled on him recently. He was invited by NASA for a research job for 6 years in Washington DC after scrutiny of his vast experience and seniority in the field.

His left flat was occupied by Mr. Gautham kumar, aged 36 years, who was a Charted Accountant (CA) in New Delhi in a Big Corporate House. He was so busy that his works would leave him no spare time for his family, and he would often visit Hyderabad once in 4 months to see his family. His family consisted of his wife Kajal, aged 34 years, a young boy of 13 years and his youngest daughter of 10 years.

The right flat adjunct to Mr. Surendra sharma was occupied by Mr. Chaitanya varma, aged 34 years, was an employee of a Shipping company of Vizag. Throughout the year, he would remain in the sea as his ship would move in different ports of the world, most of the time in Singapore and in Hong Kong. He would visit the home once or twice in a year. His family consisted of his wife Samantha, aged 32 years, his eldest daughter was 12 years old and his youngest daughter was 10 years old. Amongst children, since Daughter of Chaitanya varma and Daughter of Mr. Gautham kumar were studying in same class, in same school, naturally they were very bosom friends.

In absence of Mr. Gautham kumar and Mr. Chaitanya varma, Mr. Surendra sharma was the only senior Male figure in the first floor. All the other family Heads and Ladies were addressing Mr. Surendra sharma as Dada (Elder Brother) and children were fondly calling him Baba (Father figure). Mr. Surendra sharma was very wealthy in comparison to these two families, an honest and simple person, and he was like a guardian figure in the floor in absence of Male heads of the other two families.

The typical nature of a middle-class family in Hyderabad, particularly the nature of a lady in the family was to save money as much as possible when opportunity comes, and to extract maximum benefit from a simple person by sugar coated tongue.

Both Kajal and Samantha were in competition with each other for extracting maximum from Mr. Surendra sharma by inviting him for lunch and Dinner and offering cups of tea every day.

The good man was spending lavishly for these two families by way of presenting various gifts to these two families and allowing these two families to use his household materials. Sometimes, he would loan money to Kajal and Samantha, but he would forget, and the recovery could not be made in future.

Today, Mr. Surendra and his wife would leave for USA for 6 years. It was a shocking moment for both the family members. With sad faces and broken hearts, everybody had congregated in the open space of the first floor to bid farewell to the kind-hearted couple. Both the families were aware of the fact of what they were losing. The atmosphere was quiet, and tearful.

Kajal along with her children was standing beside her husband Mr. Gautham kumar.

Mr. Gautham started saying in a very soft tone, "Dada, (Elder Brother) wish you a happy journey. You were the guardian of this floor during our absence. We will be missing you very much."

Samantha, standing beside her husband Mr. Chaitanya started sobbing and said, "We cannot think of living here without you, and your presence would be felt more during absence of our husbands."

Kajal asked, "Dada, who would be staying in your vacant flat?"

Mr. Surendra looked intently to everybody and felt the pang, respect, and love in their heart towards him.

He addressed to everybody, "Listen, my entire dear loved one, I appreciate of yours love and affection to me, but don't worry. God is always great. My childhood friend Mr. Harshavardhan from Haryana has been transferred to Hyderabad as a Manager in a Bank. He is of my age, very nice, simple, docile, and helpful gentleman. He belongs to a very wealthy family of Haryana. He is a widower, but his son and daughters are married and settled. Since he will be staying alone in my flat, I request the ladies of both the families to take care of him. During absence of Mr. Gautham and Mr. Chaitanya, my friend Mr. Harshavardhan will be a best guardian to these two families, and he will be a father as well as brother figure to both the families. "

The both families heaved a sigh of relief.

Within a week both of Mr. Gautham and Mr. Chaitanya left for their respective working places and the two families were left alone and waiting eagerly for the arrival of new occupant.

Mr. Harshavardhan was 6 feet in height, aged 49 years. He was very strong and masculine in physical appearance, and even at this age, he had broad shoulder and chest, long, wide arms and palms. He was fair in colour, had thick hair and moustache in his face which was grey. His physical appearance was like a Youngman of 30 years.

Since as per tradition, he married at early age of 20 years, and now his two daughters and only one son was married and settled in their lives. He was very wealthy person having huge landed property in his village in Haryana. He had three buildings in Chandigarh. Just for passing his time, he joined a Bank as officer, and now he was the Manager, and transferred to Hyderabad.

He was always in touch with his childhood friend Mr. Surendra from Hyderabad. When Harshavardhan apprised Surendra of his transfer, Surendra offered him his flat for accommodation as he was leaving for USA. Harshavardhan was a widower as he lost his wife 10 years ago who died due to heart problem. Now, he was a loner, and had no women in his life for the last 10 years.

He was very vigour and vitality in his sex life but after death of his wife, he had controlled his biological needs by way of Yoga and meditation. The most extra ordinary quality of him was that he held a degree of Doctor in Homeopathy, well versed in Homeopathy treatment and for this purpose, he had a leather kit containing all types of Homeopathy medicines, secondly, he had a thick and enormous dick of 9 inch long.

Last edited:
It was a bright sunny afternoon of Sunday. Harshavardhan reached "Neighbour homes" Apartment. He climbed up the staircase leading to upper floors. There was no need to use Elevator as it was in first floor and could be reached easily by climbing the staircase. He reached the floor and found an Iron grill securely locked at the entrance to first floor. He appreciated the security. He put his thumb on the calling bell.

Samantha, the 32 years old housewife of Mr. Chaitanya was sitting leisurely and was watching TV when she heard the bell. She came outside to see the unexpected visitor at this odd hour. She found a tall, aged gentleman of heavy personality, carrying a briefcase.

Harshavardhan was also stunned to find the beautiful Telugu lady in front of him. He had heard that Telugu women were the most beautiful women in India, he had also seen some in Haryana, but today, he was observing from very closely.

She was gorgeous, had an amazing figure, fair complexion, had a height of around 5'4″, and long silky hairs. She had a slender waist, the bends of her hips were so voluptuous that you would feel as if it had been carved out of marble by the creator who sculpted out of care, and Harshavardhan felt that as if some potter sculpted a vessel from raw clay.

The bends of her hips, the fullness of her bosom was reminiscent of the idea of perfections. As she was fixing her hair, with those long slender arms, her navel naked for the world to view, her sari draped so holistically, that the curves of her body became prominent by the red and black sari which complemented her lucid cream-based colour.

The glistening skin and the colour of cream almost that of milk chocolate, infused with a hint of cocoa was strikingly balancing the redness of her sari, which was enough to give heart aches to anybody, as it surely caused his heart to skip a few beats. The white cup of Bra and straps could be easily visible through black transparent blouse, and Harshavardhan guessed that she must have rounded erect boobs of 36 sizes.

That was the best way Harshavardhan could describe in his mind.

Oh! My god the beauty, Harshavardhan was mesmerized.

"Yes, what do you want? "asked Samantha smilingly, showing her pearls of white prominent teeth between two petals of lascivious lips.

"I am Harshavardhan," replied Harshavardhan with a wide smile.

"Ohhh, My God, please come in. You are most welcome, "said Samantha, and opened the lock of Grill.

She ushered him in to her flat and indicated him to sit on the sofa in the small open space which was served as a Drawing room cum dinning space.

"I am Samantha, your next neighbour in left side. Dada (Surendra) has handed over me the key of the flat which I have to hand over you, "said Samantha politely.

She called her two daughters for introduction. The two Daughters came and touched the feet of Harshavardhan. He blessed both the girls by touching their heads. Samantha offered him a plate of snacks and a cup of tea. Then Samantha started telling all about her family, particularly about her husband, daughters, and thanked him for his early arrival so that they would not be left alone.

In the meantime, Kajal, the other neighbour lady heard the commotion in neighbour flat and discovered the fact of arrival of Harshavardhan. She immediately rushed, introduced herself to Harshavardhan, and invited him to her flat for lunch.

There was always an underlying competition between these two ladies, Samantha and Kajal from the inception to exploit Surendra, and now they wanted to impress Harshavardhan who was the new occupant.

Kajal, wife of Mr. Gautham was aged 34 years. Harshavardhan was watching her very carefully. Her big boobs were protruding through tight bra and blouse as if it would burst open by splitting the hooks. She had a deep long cleavage, prominently exposed while she was facing opposite Harshavardhan. Her boobs must be 36 sizes. Through her sari, Harshavardhan could see her two big thick thighs resembling logs of a small tree. He found both very sexy. He felt, he was getting an erection. Immediately, he diverted his mind.

Kajal said, "I am your immediate right-side neighbour."

Then Kajal called her Son and daughter for an introduction. Both came and touched the feet of Harshavardhan who blessed them by touching his right-hand palm on their heads.

Next day, he reported at his Bank at 10.00AM in the morning. His Bank was in a very busy, commercial place in Hyderabad. The Bank was in Third floor near the main Road. The Bank consisted of 3 numbers of Male Assistants, one lady officer to assist him whose name was Pooja , aged 22 years, a fresh young girl, newly recruited by Bank, one Armed Guard, and one Lady Sweeper aged 30 years named Nivetha. All the staffs of Bank greeted him. Although the Bank was a small one, but the transaction was heavy, and it was crowded with customers whole day as located in a commercial place.

In the evening, when Harshavardhan returned, he found three girls playing in the open space of the floor.

Seeing him, all the girls in one voice greeted him, "Uncle, Good evening."

Harshavardhan stopped near them, smiled, picked out Cadbury packets from his pocket, and handed over to them.

Last edited:
Already one month passed. Harshavardhan got mixed up with the two families and merged with them in such a way as if he belonged to them. He was accepted by children as a father figure and accepted by these two ladies as Dada (elder brother). His flat was located between these two neighbours.

Harshavardhan changed the flat in a lavish manner. He had purchased sophisticated modern furniture made of mahogany wood, fitted and furnished the entire flat with fixtures. All the three bedrooms contained luxurious mattress with pillows. He also purchased a big LCD TV, (Big screen) and installed a Telephone. He also purchased a washing machine and fitted Air conditioner (AC) in the entire flat.

The flat became a modern and rich between these two poor flats. He would always help these two families by way of treatment in Homeopathy medicines in sickness like Influenza, cough, fever, and in other small sickness, helping them to save Doctors' fees. He would often shower with gifts to the children frequently; he would present them with chocolates, pens, notebooks, and various magazines.

He would present the ladies with sarees and cosmetics. The two families were very much obliged to him.

One day, Harshavardhan called the two ladies and addressed to them, "Listen Kajal and Samantha, I am a lone person, but I am using a big flat of 3 Rooms whereas I need only one room which is sufficient for me. It is also very difficult for me to pass the time after office hours in evening. I am very good in the subject of physics, chemistry, mathematics, and in English. So, what I suggest, you both can send your children to my flat in evening for their study. I will help each kid for his/ her homework and my time will be passed by doing this. Since yours flats are congested, children will have a good studious atmosphere in my flat with AC and they will concentrate more in their studies. For refreshments, the children could watch my LCD TV for a brief time. Further, my flat is locked for whole day till I return from office and whole day, you two ladies remain alone in this floor as children leave for their schools and I leave for office. You both must be feeling boredom, and temperature outside is also unbearable. So, what I suggest, you keep the key of my flat, and enjoy the AC as well as daily serials in my LCD TV during daytime."

The two ladies could not believe their luck and happily agreed. Similarly, all the Bank employees were very happy with their new Boss. They found in him a true leader, a fine gentleman, helpful, co-operative, good Administrator, knowledgeable, and best guide.

Being a Manager, Harshavardhan also had given certain advantages and liberties to his employees which they were deprived of previously. The second officer of Bank under him, the new girl Pooja would always seek his advices in the Banking matter. Due to this attitude of his, the employees of Bank became more vibrant in the dealing of customers service and the business of Bank started booming.

But one problem cropped up. Since he was taking food outside in Restaurant, he developed stomach related problems due to spicy foods, and he would often fall sick.

Sensing this problem, the two ladies had a meeting in one afternoon to help this old man. They discussed in details of their plans to help him as well as to earn some extra bucks for them. They compromised of their inner rivalry. Both were being benefited from this simple gentleman, but they wanted more as both were very selfish and materialistic, and wanted to exploit more from Harshavardhan as he was wealthy.

In the evening, when Harshavardhan returned from office, both approached him.

Kajal being older started saying, "Dada, we both are very much concerned about your health. So, henceforth you will not take outside food, we will serve you homemade food. For one month, I will clean your all rooms, wash your cloths, provide you bed tea when you wake up in morning, and provide you breakfast before going to office, and pack your Lunch box. When you return from office, I will provide you evening tea and dinner. Alternatively, Samantha will do the same thing in next month. For this you will pay us the expenses whatever you deem fit."

Both knew they would be rewarded much more beyond their expectations. Harshavardhan happily agreed to this proposal.

So, every day in the morning, the lady in task would open his flat with duplicate key and serve Harshavardhan with a cup of hot morning coffee and wake him up from the bed by greeting good morning in her soft and sweet voice.

There was a beautiful small park near their Apartment.

One day Harshavardhan suggested to Kajal, "Kajal, what I observe, you are gaining weight day by day, and I don't want to see such a beautiful woman like you turning in to a plump lady. So from tomorrow, we both will have an evening walk together in the park."

Kajal readily agreed and pleased that how much Dada was concerned about her health and beauty.

Samantha was a movie buff, but her husband would hardly accompany her to a movie theatre during his short stay in Hyderabad. Harshavardhan became aware of this fact. So, in every weekend on Sunday, he would take Samantha to movie theatre, and they would watch the movie as per choice of Samantha. The choice of Samantha varied from telugu, Hindi movies to Hollywood movies also. Of course, the entire expenses would be borne by Harshavardhan.

Last edited:
One morning in a routine way, Kajal entered his bedroom with the cup of coffee. Harshavardhan was sleeping flat on his back. In the morning time, usually the dick of a male person would erect to the full extent. Harshavardhan was wearing a lungi and due to his huge erection, the border ends of the lungi slid away and full dick had come out from it.

Kajal had never seen such a huge dick of 9 inch long ever in her life. She was completely mesmerized by the sight. She was very much surprised and thought that her husband's cock would be less than half size of this giant Cock. Now days, virtually sex was stopped between Kajal and her husband for two reasons.

First, her husband would visit once in six months, and he would not take any initiative for sex, may be due to fatigue. Secondly, with growing up son and daughter in a congested flat, sex was not possible in a free manner. No doubt, she was a sex starved woman.

Suddenly, Kajal felt a tingling sensation inside her pussy. She watched intently the huge cock for a longer moment, but immediately she controlled herself, regained her consciousness.

She placed the cup of tea near the bed, and softly called, "Dada, wake up, it is morning."

She left the place immediately. Harshavardhan woke up and was unaware of the happening which happened moment before in the room. Kajal was so hot sexually that during afternoon, when no one was at home, she picked up a small long brinjal from kitchen and inserted it inside her pussy. She imagined the brinjal as cock of Harshavardhan and started masturbating for 10 minutes till she came.

After a long-time, she was masturbating, and she came for 3 times. She was relaxed in such a way that she slept for 2 hours in deep sleep. During evening walk, when she would sit in the bench of park along with Harshavardhan, and when her body touched with Harshavardhan, she would feel the heat inside her body.

Now it was a habit for Kajal every morning to watch the cock of Harshavardhan, rather she was addicted to it. But the sleeping position and position of lungi of Harshavardhan would not be same always, sometimes the border ends of the lungi would not be parted, and she would watch the outline of huge cock inside the lungi, and someday, she would watch the cock visible partially. Day by day, she became obsessed with the cock.

One morning, she could not resist herself, and devised to do something daringly. She knew at this hour of morning, Harshavardhan was in deep sleep as he was snoring in a light sound.

She slowly approached near the bed and parted the border of Lungi ends. With her hand, she touched the outside of Harshavardhan's hairy thigh. This sent a rush through her seeing him naked in the bedroom. She then slowly moved her hand up his leg till it was resting against those giant cock and balls. Very slowly, she moved her hand till it was directly on his cock. She then started, ever so slowly, to stroke it and noticed it getting harder as she did so.

Harshavardhan had not stirred at all, and the regular breathing of his sleep was continuing. Kajal started her hands journey back to his crotch. She was being afraid she'd wake him because her hand was shaking so much with excitement and nervousness. It didn't take near as long this time, and soon her hand was back on his hardening cock. After rubbing his cock for a while, she thought she'd get a little closer look.

While stroking him slowly, she manoeuvred her head till it was completely resting on his stomach, about four inches from his cock. Now his cock was touching her cheek, just below her eye, and her hand was cupping his oversized balls. Since she was facing away from him, she had her eyes wide open, and with the windows and blinds open, the early morning day light lighting up the room so that she had a great look at his erected huge cock and huge balls.

He obviously was in deep slumber, so she just lay there with his dick poking her in the face. She was captivated by how warm and smooth it felt against her cheek.

That's when Kajal took his cock in her hand and pressed it up against her lips. Then she reached down and opened her mouth further. She couldn't believe she was tasting his cock on her tongue. He was pressing her lips further down his cock in his deep slumber, might be feeling it as a dream.

The excitement she felt while having his cock fill her mouth was equally matched by fear of doing such an act, and to be caught, and she was trembling uncontrollably.

She gulped the half of the cock,and started moving his thick shaft in and out of her mouth, after a while, she started to taste a slightly salty fluid coming out of the end of his dick in an endless stream, and figured he was cummings in her mouth.

It was turning her pussy in to a burning sensation to think Dada was cummings in her mouth, and the taste was also not unpleasant.

After some days, Harshavardhan felt that he had a frequent wet dream in the morning hour. He suspected something fishy was going on. As luck favoured one day, he woke up early in the morning, and then his main entrance door creaked on its hinges when Kajal pushed it open. He saw Kajal approaching near his bed. Immediately, he feigned a deep slumber, and was making a false snoring.

From the corner of his dropping eyes, carefully he observed that her lips stretched obscenely around his big fat cock, sliding between her warm and moist thick lips all the way in and out of her mouth. Because his dick was very long (around 9 inches), and because of its thickness which filled entire mouth of Kajal, Harshavardhan was afraid of her suffocation.

Suddenly, Harshavardhan started his false snoring more, and clutched the head of Kajal tightly with his two hands pushing forcibly towards his cock. For a second, Kajal was panicked, and lay still, but then she realized that Harshavardhan was in deep slumber and dreaming.

She had developed a steady pace going in and out of her mouth, when she noticed that Harshavardhan in his dream was thrusting his cock inside her mouth matching with rhythm of her stroking and sucking of the cock. His dick then got noticeably harder and fatter, and the skin on his balls tightened, and also got real crinkly in her hand.

Harshavardhan seemed to then completely lose control of his legs as they started to shake violently. Harshavardhan thought he might be hurting her, as the head of his dick would always get real sensitive after each thrust, and the way she was kind of twisting her head, her tongue was gliding over the front, and side of his cock head.

But he was still jabbing away at her face, so he figured it couldn't be hurting her too much. He felt his cock started to pulse and surge in her mouth, when suddenly, it exploded. Huge blasts of thick, clumpy sperm were fired at such velocity that while trying to recover from the first volley, a second caught in the back of her throat causing her to choke and cough as cum came out of her nose. It was like getting water up your nose, only in reverse.

For a second, he thought he was going to throw up. Because he was acting like he was asleep, he couldn't make a big move to get his ejaculating cock out of her mouth.

Similarly, Kajal just endured each blast as best she could, but it seemed endless. She was gagging and sputtering around his fat, raging cock. He just kept pumping cum into her mouth.

Kajal finally realized that she was going to start swallowing. The problem was that his semen was so thick, and there was so much of it that it was virtually impossible to swallow.

She was finally able to turn her head in such a way, wrenching his gushing fire hose out of her mouth, only to have four or five more huge globs land on her face, the first one going directly in her eye as he humped his still pulsing cock against her splattered cheek. He finished pumping the remnants of his sperm.

Kajal immediately got up with fear that Harshavardhan might wake up at any time with all that sperm on her face and in her mouth. It was so thick that it was impossible to swallow. It just stayed in her throat. It was one of the most exciting experiences in her entire life as she enjoyed his ejaculation, mainly because of the amount and thickness, but it really hurt coming through her nose.

Last edited:
Kajal ran into the bathroom before waking up Harshavardhan. Her face looked like as if she was on the losing end of a glue fight and her hair was stiff and spiky where his semen had dried. She remembered her burping as she tasted his sperm. It felt like she might not clear her throat for the rest of the morning. It still amazed her how much sperm he shot and how thick it was.

Harshavardhan was very happy and smiling mysteriously in that morning.

The next day, which was Saturday, a non-Banking day, so Harshavardhan remained in his flat. By noon the floor was completely deserted as all the children had left for school including Samantha who had gone outside for shopping. The floor was locked securely in entrance Grill.

Harshavardhan and Kajal were the only occupants in their respective flats. Harshavardhan was leisurely lying in his bed as it was a holiday. Suddenly, he had an urge for taking coffee; he came out from his flat and knocked at the door of his right side adjunct flat of Kajal.

Kajal opened the door and smiled very pleasantly. Harshavardhan entered and sat on sofa. He could see Kajal was wrapped in a cotton sari, and no undergarments were beneath the saree. Neither had she worn any Bra/Blouse nor panty. The big bulging breasts were swaying under the pallu as she was walking, the outline and sizes of her big boobs as well as very wide buttocks were clearly visible. He guessed she was probably going to Bathroom.

"Kajal, if you don't mind, can you serve me a cup of coffee?" he requested.

"Dada, it's my pleasure, I would be honoured. In fact, I was just going to Bathroom for taking bath. Please wait for a minute; I will prepare coffee for you," replied Kajal in a sweet voice.

When she went to kitchen, Harshavardhan keenly watched her big bottom cheeks which were swaying, and part of her saree was glued tightly in the crack of her ass cheeks, and her ass was prominently visible to him. Immediately, he had a hard one.

After serving him coffee, Kajal said, "Dada, you have your coffee. Please Don't leave, wait for me, I will take only 10 minutes for my bath, and in the meantime, you can have a glance in newspaper for time pass." Then Kajal in a sexy way walked towards Bathroom.

After finishing his coffee, Harshavardhan was engrossed in newspaper, then he heard the creaking sound of bathroom door, and he saw Kajal in wet hairs, draped in wet sari, covering her boobs portions in a thick Towel, and was coming out from bathroom. Drips of water were flowing from her wet head to toes. He diverted his glance otherwise Kajal would feel bad.

Due to dripping water falling on the floor, Kajal's feet slipped, and she fell to the ground with a thud, and her body smacked the Tub containing water placed nearby, the Tub upturned, and water spilled across the floor. After a few second, Harshavardhan heard a scream of Kajal, a resounding smack, and a thud.

He sprang up, rushed towards the spot, and found Kajal sprawled across the ground. She was unconscious but breathing normally. Immediately, he removed her wet saree from the body, and made her stark naked. He carefully rolled her towards him, lifted her by putting his two hands under her armpits, carried her on his shoulder like a baby, and took her in to her bedroom.

He placed her carefully on the bed and covered her naked body with a bed sheet. After few moments, with a glass of water, he sprinkled on his face. After few seconds, Kajal regained her consciousness, and slowly opened her eyes.

Harshavardhan was sitting near her head on the bed, and fondly massaging her forehead. She looked at him and asked, "Where am I? What happened to me?"

"You slipped and fell on wet floor. You fainted for some moment, and I carried you to your bedroom. You need not worry, now you are ok," replied Harshavardhan in a sympathetic and affectionate voice.

For a moment, Kajal remained silent, then she tried to get up, but could not, she felt pain on the backside of her waist. She writhed with pain, "Ohhh...God, I am feeling severe pain on the backside of my whole body."

In an alarming tone, Harshavardhan said, "Wait, and don't try to get up, let me do some first-aid-treatment."

By saying this, he rushed to his flat. He returned with the ice cube tray of his Refrigerator, a tube of pain-relieving ointment, and an antiseptic tube. Harshavardhan arranged the ice pack wrapped in a towel. Kajal was in pain. But looking at him in appreciating eyes.

He said, "Now, Kajal, lie on your face and stomach so that I could apply this ice pack on your back side. Mind it, by doing this for 10 minutes, your pain will be receded, and then I will apply this pain-relieving ointment so that permanently, you will be cured."

Kajal knew Harshavardhan had removed her clothes and carried her naked body to bed. She was now completely naked underneath the bed sheet. She was feeling very shy, nervous, and hesitant.

Harshavardhan studied her face, and said in a grave tone, "There is no need to be afraid, shy and hesitant. For a moment, think me as a Doctor. What I am going to do is a first Aid treatment which a Doctor does in the circumstances for the immediate relieve of pain."

After hearing his pacified voice, Kajal turned her side, and lay on the face and stomach, exposing her entire backside naked body to Harshavardhan.

"Ohhh...my God, what's a magnificent scene," Harshavardhan thought, he could not believe his own eyes witnessing such a marvellous white body. She had a big bulging fatty butts, which was in round and heart shape. Both the ass cheeks were swollen, and the split between the ass cheeks was long and deep. The partial flesh of her pussy was peeping through the downwards of her ass crack.

He pressed the ice pack softly on her backside in a smooth manner. He continued this for 10 minutes then dried up the area. Then, he applied the pain killer ointment which was mixed with some medicated oil starting from the area of shoulder by softly massaging the area with his fingers. His fingers slipped on the soft skin of Kajal, and she felt a sensation in her body.

He started massaging her back slowly, and then as time passed his hands started moving higher up, and her back to her shoulders. Sides of her breasts were no doubt exposed to him, and he was looking at her naked tits. He was having a tough time to put his dick under control as he was wearing a lungi; it was even more difficult to hide it as he was enjoying giving her a massage.

He felt, she was also enjoying getting the massage. He moved his hands from the back to the sides and then again to her back, and so forth every time he reached the sides, he massaged the sides of her tits a little longer than usual, her nipples were pressed against the bedspread, he could feel her body relaxing, and was hoping that she would not stop him now, but he could hear her soft barely audible moans.

Harshavardhan became a little bolder by massaging the sides of her tits a little longer, and the massages on her back were going much below her waist almost to the top of her ass cheeks, and he could see the top crack of her ass.

Every time he massaged her sides and tits, she would wriggle. His hand went to her sides, and straight to her tits. As she was wriggling, it was helping him to get a feel of her nipples. He started very slowly tugging at her nipples without making it obvious, trying to get a sneak peek of her breasts and nipples. As he was playing with her nipples, he noticed that they had become as hard as pebbles with the tugging and the massage.

He knew that she was not dumb, and she very well knew where his hands were moving, so he didn't bother, and kept at it as if he was seriously giving her a massage as long as she didn't stop him from giving her the massage.

Kajal also knew that he was massaging her tits and ass more than her back. He knew she was his for the taking, but he had to make his moves very carefully, so he massaged her back, her tits, and her ass a little longer.

Then Harshavardhan directed Kajal to turn her body and lie on flat. Like an obedient patient, she turned around her body, and lay on flat. Harshavardhan closely observed her body. She had round big boobs of 36 sizes, with swollen nipples around big brown areolas. Deep bush of hairs was visible under the arm pits.

She had flat tummy with deep navel, and the sides of waist were grown up with little fat. Below navel, her pussy area was covered with thick bush of pubic hairs, the sides of the pussy crack had also thick bush of hairs hiding completely the outer lips of pussy.

"Oh my God! "he exclaimed and said, "You have bruises in some parts of your body as your body hit the Tub. I have to apply anti-septic ointment there."

There was a bruise in the area of her right rib cage joint just below the arm pit. He applied the ointment there, but he was facing problem there because of the big right-side boob of Kajal covering that area. In his left hand, he lifted the big boob slight upward, and applied the ointment with the fingers of his right hand.

Harshavardhan felt the soft fleshy, spongy thing in his left palm. An electric current swept through the body of Kajal. He continued massaging the ointment for a longer period so that he could feel the boob of Kajal in his left palm more. He felt her nipple very hard.

Then he said, "Kajal, there is another bruise in your area, particularly in the area where your leg begins, I mean in that joint area of your thigh, just below your stomach."

Kajal did not reply anything due to shyness. He put some ointment in his index finger, and proceeded to apply on the place of bruise, which was just below her abdomen, near the joint of thigh on the pubic area which was full of thick bushy pubic hairs.

Harshavardhan said, "Kajal, your affected area is full of hairs, you should not shave it completely because again thick hairs would come up, but at least you should have trimmed it often. I will give you a small scissor for this purpose."

By hearing this, Kajal was so much ashamed that she remained silent. In his left hand, he touched the silky hairs carefully, and parted the hairs in such a manner that the hairs would not cover the affected area. His right index finger was coated with antiseptic ointment; he put the index finger on bruised area in such a way that his thumb touched the entrance of her pussy.

He pressed his index finger on bruised area to massage the anti-septic cream, and naturally his thumb was pointed at her pussy, and allowed it to enter a little bit inside. She gave a loud moan. He again pressed his index on bruised area, and pointed his thumb at her pussy, and this time he went in further.

He found that she was very wet, and this process continued for some time. He then stopped inserting his thumbs waiting for her reaction and wanted better access to her pussy. She raised her head to see why he had stopped, and as he got up she was confused.

Kajal said, "Dada, I am feeling pain in my legs too."

"Don't worry, I am taking care of that, "replied Harshavardhan smilingly.

He then parted her feet to about 25 to 26 inches, and squatted in between her legs, as soon as she saw him squatting between her legs, she put her hand down, and he continued massaging one leg at a time.

As he reached her upper thigh, he kept his thumb straight so it would brush her pussy, and kept it there for few seconds longer, before coming down only up to her knees, and started going up again. This time as he went up, and he knew where his target was, as he could see her pussy lips.

He kept his thumb straight again and aimed for the crack of her pussy lips as he approached it. He again heard a barely audible moan before he reached her pussy lips, and just when her moan stopped, he entered his thumb inside her pussy, and she gave a loud gasp. He found her very wet; now he was positive that she was ready for fucking.

He kept his thumb inserted in her pussy for a few seconds longer during the up down massage of her legs, the massages started becoming shorter, only the in out motion of his thumbs entering her pussy,one thumb in, one thumb out, then he found her very wet.

She was moaning very softly, her pussy was trying to reach his thumb instead of him trying to enter her pussy, this was all he needed. She was red hot as an iron, her pussy was dripping wet, and she spread her feet even further giving him easy access to her pussy.

Suddenly, Kajal said, "Dada, I am feeling very shy and coaxed due to this accident that I am fully exposed before you. No one except my husband has seen my naked body, and now you are being the second person in my life have seen my naked body. I am feeling very much embarrassed and humiliated."

Harshavardhan smiled himself and thought it was better to tell straight this hypocrite woman.

"Kajal, don't pretend. Let us be straight. Don't think that I am not aware of the things happening in each morning. Every morning, you are touching, fondling, and sometimes sucking my cock, even gulping my cum. You want to be fucked by me, and definitely I will fulfil your desire today," he said in a dominating voice.

Kajal was very much shocked with this unexpected blow of revealed truth of her hypocrite false manner, she was totally dumb founded, and was unable to utter a single word from her mouth.

Harshavardhan knew that he had hit the bull's eyes, and now she was fully under his control, so without waiting for her any response, he bent and widened her legs.

For a moment, Kajal was shivered. The huge 9th inch long and thick black monstrous dick with red bulbous head resembling an electric bulb came to her mind.

She was panicked, and said, "Dada, I cannot take your huge cock inside me, it will tear me apart."

"I love you Kajal, I will go slow, "pacified Harshavardhan.

Harshavardhan rubbed his cock up and down her slit for a moment until he found her entrance, and he began to push in. Kajal wondered if she would be able to fit his fat cock into her pussy.

At first, he was only able to get about an inch in. Despite being very wet, she was still very tight as her pussy had not been entered by a cock for a long time, and his cock was very big. He was true to his word, though he went slow, and eventually eased in more of his dick into her pussy without hurting her.

When he reached slight ahead of her pussy entrance, he whispered in her ear, "Kajal, I can feel, your wider pussy can accommodate my huge cock, but this will hurt you for a few minutes. Don't get nervous and afraid."

Kajal nodded her approval, and this time, he withdrew a little bit and thrust in hard. His cock ripped through her inner muscles of pussy, sinking completely in down to the hilt.

Kajal could feel his hairy balls resting against her ass. The pain was intense for several seconds, but as Harshavardhan waited for her to adjust still impaled fully in her, and the pain began to subside about a minute later, then he began to thrust in and out again.

Within a few minutes, the pain was completely gone, and Kajal was feeling great pleasure, Harshavardhan was thrusting in and out of her at a good pace, and she loved the feeling so much that she realized, she was moaning loud.

As she looked down at his thick cock thrusting in and out of her pussy, and it dawned on her that after a long time, she was actually being fucked, this wasn't a dream, she was being fucked, and she was a real woman now.

Despite having a sexy woman, mother of two kids, having Kajal under him, Harshavardhan amazingly was able to keep going and going for a long time. Kajal found herself instinctively wrapping her legs around him as they continued to fuck. He kept fucking her in the missionary position for well over an hour, at some point, she sensed he was speeding up, and he was getting ready to cum.

She was also very close to cummings. Finally, when he was pounding her hard, she came hard with a loud moan and that must have set him over the edge as well, Harshavardhan groaned loud, and threw his head back as he ejaculated inside her pussy. Kajal felt his warm cum fill her as he held himself in her until he was drained, then collapsing on the bed beside her. At that point, both was drained out, it was after 1.00 PM in the afternoon, and they both just fell asleep naked together on her bed.

It was close to 2.30PM, Kajal felt Harshavardhan nudging her awake. He wanted to fuck again, this time he wanted her to get on top. Kajal was hesitant; she really didn't know what she was doing after all. She had just sex for the first time with him a few hours ago, but Harshavardhan was insistent, and pulled her on top of him. She took his hardening cock into her hand and bent down to give him a few sucks to get him harder.

When his cock was hard enough, she lined herself up with him, and slowly started to lower herself on to his cock. Harshavardhan's cum from before kept her well lubricated, and she was able to sink down on top of him with ease. At first Kajal wasn't sure how to bounce up and down on him, but she quickly figured it out, and started to ride him.

Meanwhile, Harshavardhan was fondling her boobs, and grabbing her ass as she rode him hard, and held on to his hairy chest. After several minutes of fucking, they were getting pretty loud again, Kajal was moaning loud, the bed was shaking and creaking against the wall loudly, and Harshavardhan was slapping her ass from time to time as she rode his cock.

A moment later, Harshavardhan pulled her off saying he wanted to do her doggy style, Kajal grabbed a hold of the bed frame as he entered her from behind. Again, they were making loud noises as his hairy belly smacked into her ass in every thrust. After sometimes, Kajal got her orgasms once again. Sensing her cum, Harshavardhan could not control him, and ejaculated a heavy amount of sperm inside her pussy.

At any moment, Samantha or children might be appearing, so it was a time to leave. Kajal got up, and proceeded towards bathroom, the stream of thick sperms were gushing out from her pussy, and flowing between her thighs towards her toes.

Harshavardhan warned her, "Be careful, don't let my sperm fall on the floor otherwise again you will slip." Then he left for his flat.

TO BE CONTINUED............

Kajal was very much shocked with this unexpected blow of revealed truth of her hypocrite false manner, she was totally dumb founded, and was unable to utter a single word from her mouth.

Harshavardhan knew that he had hit the bull's eyes, and now she was fully under his control, so without waiting for her any response, he bent and widened her legs.

For a moment, Kajal was shivered. The huge 9th inch long and thick black monstrous dick with red bulbous head resembling an electric bulb came to her mind.

She was panicked, and said, "Dada, I cannot take your huge cock inside me, it will tear me apart."

"I love you Kajal, I will go slow, "pacified Harshavardhan.

Harshavardhan rubbed his cock up and down her slit for a moment until he found her entrance, and he began to push in. Kajal wondered if she would be able to fit his fat cock into her pussy.

At first, he was only able to get about an inch in. Despite being very wet, she was still very tight as her pussy had not been entered by a cock for a long time, and his cock was very big. He was true to his word, though he went slow, and eventually eased in more of his dick into her pussy without hurting her.

When he reached slight ahead of her pussy entrance, he whispered in her ear, "Kajal, I can feel, your wider pussy can accommodate my huge cock, but this will hurt you for a few minutes. Don't get nervous and afraid."

Kajal nodded her approval, and this time, he withdrew a little bit and thrust in hard. His cock ripped through her inner muscles of pussy, sinking completely in down to the hilt.

Kajal could feel his hairy balls resting against her ass. The pain was intense for several seconds, but as Harshavardhan waited for her to adjust still impaled fully in her, and the pain began to subside about a minute later, then he began to thrust in and out again.

Within a few minutes, the pain was completely gone, and Kajal was feeling great pleasure, Harshavardhan was thrusting in and out of her at a good pace, and she loved the feeling so much that she realized, she was moaning loud.

As she looked down at his thick cock thrusting in and out of her pussy, and it dawned on her that after a long time, she was actually being fucked, this wasn't a dream, she was being fucked, and she was a real woman now.

Despite having a sexy woman, mother of two kids, having Kajal under him, Harshavardhan amazingly was able to keep going and going for a long time. Kajal found herself instinctively wrapping her legs around him as they continued to fuck. He kept fucking her in the missionary position for well over an hour, at some point, she sensed he was speeding up, and he was getting ready to cum.

She was also very close to cummings. Finally, when he was pounding her hard, she came hard with a loud moan and that must have set him over the edge as well, Harshavardhan groaned loud, and threw his head back as he ejaculated inside her pussy. Kajal felt his warm cum fill her as he held himself in her until he was drained, then collapsing on the bed beside her. At that point, both was drained out, it was after 1.00 PM in the afternoon, and they both just fell asleep naked together on her bed.

It was close to 2.30PM, Kajal felt Harshavardhan nudging her awake. He wanted to fuck again, this time he wanted her to get on top. Kajal was hesitant; she really didn't know what she was doing after all. She had just sex for the first time with him a few hours ago, but Harshavardhan was insistent, and pulled her on top of him. She took his hardening cock into her hand and bent down to give him a few sucks to get him harder.

When his cock was hard enough, she lined herself up with him, and slowly started to lower herself on to his cock. Harshavardhan's cum from before kept her well lubricated, and she was able to sink down on top of him with ease. At first Kajal wasn't sure how to bounce up and down on him, but she quickly figured it out, and started to ride him.

Meanwhile, Harshavardhan was fondling her boobs, and grabbing her ass as she rode him hard, and held on to his hairy chest. After several minutes of fucking, they were getting pretty loud again, Kajal was moaning loud, the bed was shaking and creaking against the wall loudly, and Harshavardhan was slapping her ass from time to time as she rode his cock.

A moment later, Harshavardhan pulled her off saying he wanted to do her doggy style, Kajal grabbed a hold of the bed frame as he entered her from behind. Again, they were making loud noises as his hairy belly smacked into her ass in every thrust. After sometimes, Kajal got her orgasms once again. Sensing her cum, Harshavardhan could not control him, and ejaculated a heavy amount of sperm inside her pussy.

At any moment, Samantha or children might be appearing, so it was a time to leave. Kajal got up, and proceeded towards bathroom, the stream of thick sperms were gushing out from her pussy, and flowing between her thighs towards her toes.

Harshavardhan warned her, "Be careful, don't let my sperm fall on the floor otherwise again you will slip." Then he left for his flat.

TO BE CONTINUED............
I think this story is a modification of anushka asin story from xossipy.com actress role plays big bad of love nest.

Back