• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

very nice

Basic attitude of people

If namitha samantha rashmika do glamour roles people will enjoy but if decent actress like keerthi suresh does little glamour people will get crazy and enjoy watching it ( ma ma mahesha song). Because she never opened up at all like other actresses... So just dnt make all character's open up easily.. Ur story may get bored up...

Just my suggestion.

Nice story

This is absolutely the best

Kalyani's episode is very erotic

Add anyone but pls change story pattern. Add mind control drugs reluctant blackmail to it... Harsha is not a super handsome and not all woman are sluts by birth to open their legs..

Really boring after a point if u follow same format.
Hi Raj! I like to inform you that he is not the author of this story. He is reposting the story from other sites with actress fantasy for his readers. By the way, you are requesting the same mind control story again and again even if you get it from them and I know you do not like this story pattern. It's okay bro let him finish it.

Wonderful Mini Series.............. Pls continue like this ..................

JK's Story is Excellent as Her Sexiness................ Pls do more of her.