• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

Reactions
DF Coins
These stories are a work of fiction
All stories and images in this thread are collected from INTERNET and are NOT MY OWN.
If anyone has any problem i will remove them immediately. Thank you.

COWARD HOUSEWIFE STARRING KEERTHY SURESH - 1

This story is about Keerthy Suresh, age 24, fit body, slender legs, especially curved thighs especially thicker than normal. Firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch.

Keerthy herself is amazed that 36 sized boobs can stand so straight even without a bra. Her nipples are semi brown in color. Her face has an innocent look and lips are magnificent. The biggest fact of her life is that she is a coward. She doesn't have the guts to resist anything. Not even girls, males are out of the question.

Keerthy was once traveling on a bus and the bus was crowded. A guy was just standing behind her and was packed with her in that crowded bus. So much packed that his body was rubbing hers. When the bus jerked he accidentally placed his hands on her boobs.

It was the speed breakers on the road and not one, several were there. So not only he placed his hands on her boobs but even pressed them a few times while the bus was getting jerked. He was expecting her to respond but she was stoned. Keerthy was feeling every bit of it but was shocked to hell.

Her inner guts didn’t permit me to respond. He was shocked too with the fact that she didn’t respond. But he didn’t withdraw his hand and was waiting for Keerthy to respond back. But she didn’t, so he started to press her boobs slowly and steadily. For the whole 30 minutes, he kept on taking pleasure of her boobs, squeezing until his stop came.

He got down and Keerthy felt relaxed. But 2 minutes later, another guy who was having an eye on the action, placed his hands on keerthy's boobs. she turned back to see who he was. He harshly said to look forward and not to turn back. Keerthy, like an obedient idiot, turned her head forward.

Keerthy allowed him to maul her boobs until her stop came in 20 minutes. After getting down, keerthy rushed to the public toilet and saw her boobs. They had turned red due to the rough mauling. So now you must have got the idea of how she was. Keerthy has passed post graduation and so her family started to search for a groom

Within three months of search, Keerthy got married to a guy named Suraj Anant. He was a Government officer and working in general shift means 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Keerthy didn’t have an affair in her college days. So she was a virgin at the time of marriage. Her husband was very happy with the fact that Keerthy was a virgin.

His trust of her being a good character girl was being fixed in his head. So the trust was built which wasn’t to be shredded easily. The family consisted of father-in-law, mother-in-law, two elder brothers of her husband and their wives. Both of them had one kid each.

The eldest brother had a ten years old son named Sachin. The second brother had a 5 years daughter named Komal who studied in UKG. All the cooking was done by the eldest brother's wife named Shakuntala. The housekeeping was done by the second brother’s wife named Sujata.

Now Keerthy helped them in their work but they usually denied her interference. But when she insisted a lot Sujata came up with an idea. She suggested that Keerthy can go and drop Komal to school at 8 in the morning and can pick her up at 1 in the afternoon. This wasn’t a heavy work so Keerthy objected.

But she said to start with it and later she’ll allot more. Now arguing wasn’t a feature of keerthy and so she didn’t. Next day Keerthy went with them to see the road and school. The school wasn’t far away. But the location it was situated was an isolated location, few complexes nearby and no residential area.

The nearby area was open fields and few areas had thick bushes, and 5-6 feet’s high shrubs. So from the next day, Keerthy started to perform her duty. she rushed to drop Komal at 7:45 am and then went to pick her up at 12:30 pm. Getting early for pickup was another issue of school.

Actually, the kids were sometimes left early around 12:45 pm or sometimes late around 1:15 pm. So Keerthy had to reach till 12:40 pm. But usually, she reaches there by 12:30 pm. One day the sun was burning hot. Keerthy reached there around 12:30 pm and was feeling very thirsty. So she decided to drink a bottle of cold drink.

Keerthy reached a nearby shop. She ordered a cold drink and started to sip sitting on the stool outside. Just a few feet away a guy in thirties was sitting and smoking. He was wearing a dirty shirt and pants with uncombed hair. He seemed like some kind of local goon. But she didn’t pay any attention to him.

Keerthy must have caught his attention. So he said, “What a fine piece of ass you got!” she was stunned by his remark. But neither had she turned back nor did she reply anything. The second comment which arrived was, “Wow! Look at those thighs, perfectly shaped; I would love to lick them for hours.”

Keerthy's reaction was the same, no reaction, no comments. He fired his third comment when she was getting up, after finishing her cold drink. He got a chance to peak at her boobs and so he commented. He commented a little louder, “Wow so nice boobs must be so soft and would love to enjoy them.”

Keerthy's reaction was the same, she didn’t even look at him and went to the counter and returned the bottle. She paid the cash for the cold drink and reached for her Activa. She started her Activa and reached back to the school gate. She waited there for Komal to be released.

After 5 minutes, when she turned back, she was stunned to see the same guy standing a few feet away from her. Now she panicked a little and her expression was giving him the idea about it. Guys like him maybe sensed the fear and panic emotions of girls. Keerthy was sitting on her Activa with both legs facing the left side of the vehicle.

Just after 2-3 minutes the guy walked and reached in front of her, just 3 feet away. Now her panic level reached 100%, and he realized it immediately. He said, “Hi! Myself Purushottam, you can call me Puru. My friends mostly call me Puru.” He forwarded his hand towards me.

But Keerthy didn’t raise her hand toward him. She was looking at him with discomfort. Her expression was like a lamb sitting in front of a lion. He asked her to at least shake hands. She panicked at his words and automatically her hand went towards him. He took her hand in his and shook hand.

But instead of leaving her hand, he kept holding my hand. He started to press Keerthy's hand and feel how soft it was. He commented, “Wow you got a very soft hand, feel like kissing them.” Now the place was totally isolated and not a single guy was near. He pulled her hand up and kissed on it.

Keerthy was dead shocked when he commented lewdly, “I was thinking how it would feel. This hand holding my dick, giving me a hand job.” He looked upwards towards the sky and pretended himself thinking about it. He smiled and looked back towards her face.

He shot one more comment. He said, “Your skin is very soft, I was thinking how soft your boobs and butts must be.” A born coward, that much happened and still, she didn’t find the courage to speak a word. Just then the peon peeped outside and Puru left her hand immediately.

The peon looked at Keerthy and said, “Madam, the class is going on. The school will release around 1:30 PM. You can go and wait in the shade of a tree, in the front of the school gate or side of the school boundary. You’ll hear the school bell then you can come. Why are you standing in the sun?”

Keerthy said ok and his head went inside again. She looked at the clock which was pointing at 12:50 pm. Still, more than half an hour was left. She cursed God and the situation that how she will handle this jerk till then. After a minute’s pause, Puru asked, “What’s your name.” She said, “K…K…Keerthy Suresh.”

He asked, “What’s your age?” She said, “T…T…Twenty-four.” He asked, “Married?” On which Keerthy just nodded her head. He asked, “How much time before you got married?” She said, “One and a half months ago.” He kept his one hand on her left thigh and pressed it.

He said, “Wow then your pussy must be too tight, good.” Keerthy nearly jumped off the seat but didn’t try to remove his hand from her thigh. He pressed her thighs a few times and said, “Solid, Nice one.” He paused for a few seconds and said, “Why don’t you come along with me to the side of the school. It’s quite hot here, the sun is really burning.”

Keerthy shook her head in negative. But he said that it was uselessly making formalities. He took her palm in his palm, held them tight and pulled her towards him. She got up from the seat and was literally being dragged behind him. They reached to the side wall of the school.

He made Keerthy stand there with her back towards the wall and face towards him. He didn’t leave her palm and kept pressing it gently. He said, “I was saying that your skin is too soft. Your boobs and butts must be soft also.” She didn’t reply. So he said, “I don’t think you’ll mind if I check it myself.”

Keerthy panicked again, her eyes became round with his words and action. As he kept his right palm on her left boob, over her saree and blouse. He immediately pressed it a few times and said, “Seems soft but this way, how I will feel the skin.” He left her hand and boob.

He pulled Keeerthy's saree from her shoulder, bunched that area in a tug and said, “Hold this!” She was too terrified with his progress. The harsh words sent shivers to her spine. Her nerves stopped working. She grabbed hold of the saree in her left hand. He progressed his hands towards her blouse cleavage.

Keerthy tried to raise her hand to stop him. He said harshly, “Don’t you dare to raise your hands up. Else I’ll slap your cheeks very hard, understood?” She immediately nodded yes. He grabbed hold of the blouse buttons. He started to open the buttons from top to bottom. All in an open field, just beside the roadside.

Keerthy being a top class coward and the idiot didn’t even bother to resist. In a few seconds, he managed to get rid of all the buttons. He spread apart both sides of the blouse. Now the bra was in his view, but he pulled the bra upwards and tugged above the boobs. Now boobs were open to view.

He said, “Soft white and look at those nipples, so delicious.” He grabbed both her boobs and started to press them violently. He was pressing them roughly. Keerthy just closed her eyes and turned her head towards the right side. He said, “Your boobs skin is really very soft and boobs too. But nipples are looking delicious. I can’t resist sucking them. I’m sure you won’t mind.”

Before Keerthy could respond to his words, she opened her eyes to look at him. His lip reached her right boob’s nipple and was inside his mouth, licking and sucking her nipple. He was pressing her left boob with his left palm. She was dead shocked, looking clearly at what he was doing but wasn’t able to respond.

He started to alternate his mouth between left nipple and right nipple. Likewise, he was alternating his hand between the boobs. He kept on enjoying her boobs and nipples for 15 minutes. Slowly Keerthy started enjoying the boob sucking and started to moan. She even caught his head and started pushing into her boobs. Suddenly he stopped sucking her boobs and asked, “Do you shave inside or have hairs?” Keerthy returned to her senses and her panic level reached top level

His one hand entered Keerthy's petticoat from the front and reached inside her underwear. He touched her pussy and found it clean without hairs. He looked up and said, “Nice! You keep it clean, I really like clean pussies.” He touched her pussy skin a few times and then forced his hand so that it reached her butts.

He pressed her left butt roughly and said, “So soft, very nice.” Keerthy was about to cry by then when the school bell rang

Last edited:
COWARD HOUSEWIFE STARRING KEERTHY SURESH - 2

This story is about Keerthy Suresh, age 24, fit body, slender legs, especially curved thighs especially thicker than normal. Firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch.The biggest fact of Keerthy's life is that she is a coward. she doesn't have the guts to resist anything. Not even girls, males are out of the question.

Puru pressed Keerthy's left butt roughly and said, “So soft, very nice.” She was about to cry by then when the school bell rang. She thanked her stars. He pulled his hand out and left me immediately. She dropped her bra and started to button her blouse immediately. She adjusted her saree properly.

He said, “The school bell ruined our enjoyment. Anyways we’ll continue tomorrow from where we left today.” Saying that he moved to the back side of the school. Keerthy went towards the front of the school. She picked Komal and headed home. She remained shocked for the entire day, but couldn’t speak to anyone about it. She was feeling guilty that she enjoyed getting her boobs sucked by someone other than her husband

Next day she decided that she wouldn't give the chance to that guy to ever do anything with her. So Keerthy started to reach the place a little late now. She reached around 1:05 pm. Mostly school was over by then and was crowded everywhere. She saw Puru a few times standing in front of school looking frustrated and angrily towards her but said nothing.

In a few days, he stopped coming there and Keerthy felt super relieved. Whatever happened earlier but now, the problem was not on her head. But this was just blank overconfidence. A bigger problem was waiting due to a foolish mistake. This was a circumstantial error which happened one after the other and led her into serious trouble.

One day Keerthy got up late around 9 am as she was a little sick last night. She looked at the clock and panicked. She hurriedly came out and saw Komal was nowhere. She looked at Sujata and she said her husband had taken Komal with him. Keerthy assumed that he had dropped Komal to school.

Now Keerthy's husband was leaving for the office when he handed Keerthy a movie ticket. He said that his colleague had purchased it for today. But wasn’t able to manage to get a leave. So he asked Keerthy to enjoy the movie. At this time, Sujata was there, so she smiled and went away.

Keerthy said that she had to pick Komal from school at 1:00 pm and the show was at 1:30 pm. How I will manage to drop her home and then reach the theatre on time. Her husband said to go inside the school premises and request the principal to release her soon. If he refuses then she can call him and he’ll request the principal himself.

Keerthy nodded her head and he went to the office. Around 12 pm she started to get dressed, in a nice red colored salwar suit. She wore a matching bra and panty, along with a chemise inside. She applied a little more make-up than normal. She wore nice matching red bangles and high heels

Keerthy took the Activa and moved to the school around 12:30 pm. She reached school around 12:45 pm. She parked the Activa and moved to the school main gate. As soon as she reached the gate, she was shocked to see a lock on the main gate. She got confused. So she called Sujata and asked about Komal.

Sujatha said that Komal had gone to friend’s house. Her father had dropped her there. Keerthy foolishly told her that she thought she had gone to school and she came to pick her up. Sujata laughed loudly and she blushed. She told her that today was a holiday at Komal school.

Keerthy told Sujata that she was going to a movie and the show was from 1:30 pm. She’ll reach home after 4:30 pm. She said she already knew about the movie but yet she’ll inform the others. Sujatha asked with whom Keerthy was going to a movie. She said that she got only one ticket so will be going all alone.

Sujatha wished her and disconnected the call. Keerthy disconnected the call and turned around to go to her Activa. She immediately panicked seeing Puru just a few inches from her. He smiled and asked why she didn’t come the next day. She murmured that she didn’t get time.

He smiled and said, “Anyways, you arrived today, let’s continue where we left that day.” Keerthy hurriedly said that she had to go somewhere. He smiled and said, “I heard what you were talking on the phone. By this, I came to the conclusion that you will be going to a movie in 45 minutes.”

“You will exit from the theatre around 4:30 pm. I also found out that you were going all alone. So no one will be looking after you till that time. So we have a solid 4 hours. Skip the movie, we’ll have fun. Now come on no more excuses.” He grabbed her palm and literally dragged her.

First to the side of the school building and then to the back of the school building. The school was itself in the isolated area. The back of the school was more isolated and was covered by thick shrubs from three sides. The fourth side was the high boundary wall of the school.

So Puru dragged Keerthy till the wall and made her stand near the wall, with her back facing the wall. He looked at her from top to bottom and said, “Wow! You’re dressed very nicely, looking sexier.” She just dropped her eyes and he kept on staring at her further. After a few minutes, he said, “Let’s not waste time.”

On his words, Keerthy panicked and he grabbed hold on the lower edge of her suit. She grabbed his hands immediately. He pulled his hands and pointed his finger toward her. He said, “Listen, Keerthy Never ever stop my hand again, else I’ll slap you immediately, hard slap, do you get me?”

Keerthy immediately nodded her head, as he had already raised his palm above his head. He looked at her angrily for some time and then smiled. He again placed his hands back where it was before and started to raise her suit upwards. Now she was in a state of real shock, not a word and not a single resistance.

He managed to raise Keerthy's suit to her chest and asked her to raise her hands up. She immediately raised her hands up, without even realizing what will happen next. So as soon as her hands were up, he managed to get her suit out of her head. He threw the suit to a grass bed nearby.

He looked at Keerthy and said, “Red dress and red Bra, then I think underwear must be red too, let me check.” Saying this he pulled the knots of her salwar. As soon as it was loose, and was about to fall down, she grabbed it from the front. A hard slap on her face was his immediate reaction.

The slap was really very hard. Keerthy immediately left her salwar which only went little down from her waist. He slapped her again and she thought this was for her salwar, which didn’t go down. So she immediately grabbed her salwar from both sides and pulled it down till her ankles.

Puru laughed for a few seconds and started to look Keerthy from top to bottom. He opened the bra clasp and pulled it out, making her topless in front of him. He then pulled her underwear down till her ankles. She very well knew what was going to happen after that.

No one can leave a girl without fucking when she was standing nude in front of him. And Puru’s intention was to fuck her. He opened the straps of her sandal and asked her to remove her sandals. As she did, he asked her to let the salwar and underwear go out of her feet.

He pulled them out and was placed on her suit, along with bra which was already there. Puru asked Keerthy to wear her sandals back. She wore her sandals and he left the strap undone. Now she was standing all naked in front of Puru, with few glass bangles in hand, few jewelry and high heels.

Due to bending down Keerthy's open hairs came to the front and covered her breasts. He took her hairs in his hands and sent them back on her back. He placed his palm on her pussy and felt it. He asked, “Seems like you have shaved it today only. Where were you going, really to the movie or to get fucked by someone?”

Keerthy didn’t reply to anything on his lewd comment and he brought his attention back to her boobs. He grabbed both her boobs freely this time and squeezed them roughly. He pinched her nipples a few times and then took one nipple in his mouth. He wasn’t in a hurry so he was sucking nipple slowly. Slowly Keerthy started enjoying it and she became wet in no time

Meanwhile, he descended his hand below and reached her pussy. He found out that she was completely wet and smiled to himself knowing that she was also enjoying. He found the cut of her pussy and pushed his finger inside. He started to pull and push his finger in an interval of a few seconds. Though Keerthy was literally forced by him, still her pussy was completely wet and she couldn't stop herself from moaning.

He was forcing Keerthy but it was another fact that she was letting him do it. He sucked her nipples, licked her entire boobs, fingered her pussy and even her asshole a few times before moving up to kiss her full mouth. He kissed Keerthy full mouth and she also cooperated by kissing him back madly.

While kissing he grabbed Keerthy in his arms, keeping his hands on her butts and squeezing them nicely. Kissing her for 10 minutes, he got separated. He started to get rid of his clothes. Now she was surely going to get fucked and she was so turned on that she wanted to get fucked too. He became nude in no time and he was a disgusting looking guy.

He pulled Keerthy's right palm and kept it on his dick. He ordered her, “Move your hand, you dirty prostitute.” She started to move her palm slowly on his dick, looking in his eyes, terrified. He hummed, “I told you earlier, it would feel very nice, your soft skin on my dick, do not stop, keep going.”

It was a disgusting feeling for Keerthy to handjob a guy, many years older than her but at the same time she was so turned on and lust can be seen in her eyes and she did as he was telling her to do so. After 5 minutes of the continuous hand job, he stopped her. Her hand was already paining, but he stopped her due to a different reason.

He said, “I was thinking how good it will feel if my dick goes in your mouth.” Keerthy looked in his eyes and nodded in negative. She knows that she has to say that she won’t do that at all. But he was already aware of her cowardly nature and she was so turned on. So he kept his both hands on her shoulders and pushed her down.

Within no time Keerthy was sitting on her knees and her face was just near his dick. She badly wanted to suck his dick but was trying to control herself. But when he forced his dick near her lips, the fear of getting slapped, forced her lips to spread up so that his dick easily got inside her mouth.

He was thicker and longer than her husband and smelled weird. But finding no way, Keerthy started to suck his dick. He was immersed in pleasure, his face was telling her about it. But he wasn’t satisfied with the depth his dick was going.

He grabbed Keerthy's hairs from behind, and pushed his dick further inside her mouth, slowly. He managed a few more inches but then it choked her throat. He started to moan loudly ahh bitch ahh suck it suck my cock ahhhh. She started to cough. He looked at her for a few seconds, and then said, “I think it’s enough for today, you can keep practicing and one day my whole dick will go inside.”

Keerthy thought to herself, “Today foolishly I fell in your trap, but it won’t happen always. You are dreaming that I will come to you daily. What a pathetic type of idiot you are.”Though she was thinking that she knows that her body was betraying her for pleasures. He pulled her up and made her stand, and re-started to play with her body. He was kissing her lips, neck, boobs, tummy, navel, shoulders, and spine.

He even sat down on his knees to kiss her butts, thighs, and pussy. He paused only after 10 minutes of assaulting on her body. He looked at his wristwatch and hummed. He started to push Keerthy backward. Now she was confused. He kept on pushing her until her shoulders and butts settled on the wall.

He grabbed her both inner thighs and spread them away from each other. He placed his dick on the tip of her pussy. He was bare, not wearing any condom. So Keerthy panicked and managed to murmur, “Condom.”

He said, “See I don’t carry condom all the time. And there are several alternative means for a condom. Buy some pills for you. Don’t you know about those pills?” Keerthy very well knew about those pills. But she was afraid of some sexually transmitted diseases, or any other kind of infections.

But Keerthy was very well aware that he won’t listen to her pleas and she wasn’t able to plead at all because she was completely wet and wanted a dick in her pussy very badly. Still, she said, “Please!” He said, “Listen, prostitute! Why don’t you carry a small bag with condoms in it, try the suggestion for next time? And now please don’t disturb me or else I’ll slap you very hard.”

Keerthy kept mum and he forced his dick inside her pussy in one shot. It reached inside, though it was thicker and longer than her husband, still it managed to go inside. He started to fuck her with slow speed as his dick was getting friction inside. He kissed on her lips and grabbed hold on her waist.

He said, “I think mine is bigger than your husband.” Keerthy was enjoying it and moaning loudly. He smiled again and continued, “Few days you’ll get used to my dick and a few weeks, you won’t feel your husband dick at all. You’ll come searching and requesting me that Puru please fuck me, not getting satisfied by my husband.”

He laughed after that, he grabbed her one boob and squeezed it roughly. She nearly wept and screamed a bit louder than normal but she enjoyed the rough fucking and started shouting ahhh fuck me fuckk me fuck me haardeerrrrrrr ahhhh ahhhh faster faster faster fuckkk fuckkk ahhhh ahhh ahhhh. He asked, “Don’t you think, I’m correct with my words.” She nodded her head and he started to increase his speed.

He increased his speed minute by minute. About 25 minutes later, grabbed her tightly in his embrace. Keerthy immediately understood he was about to shoot his sperms inside. She panicked again, “Not inside.” He didn’t reply, in fact, pushed his dick more inside and started to wash her pussy walls with his sperms.

When he was finished he pulled his dick out, kissed her full mouth and said, “What’s the problem in releasing inside, you’ll get pregnant? What’s bad in that? You’ll get pregnant by me and my kid will definitely be having a dick like me. At least his wife won’t seek another man for getting satisfied like your husband isn’t able to satisfy you now and you’re seeking me.”

Keerthy didnt say anything she was feeling guilty for getting fucked by someone other than her husband and also enjoying it.

Last edited:
COWARD HOUSEWIFE STARRING KEERTHY SURESH - 2

This story is about Keerthy Suresh, age 24, fit body, slender legs, especially curved thighs especially thicker than normal. Firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch.The biggest fact of Keerthy's life is that she is a coward. she doesn't have the guts to resist anything. Not even girls, males are out of the question.
9zozXZ.jpg

Puru pressed Keerthy's left butt roughly and said, “So soft, very nice.” She was about to cry by then when the school bell rang. She thanked her stars. He pulled his hand out and left me immediately. She dropped her bra and started to button her blouse immediately. She adjusted her saree properly.

He said, “The school bell ruined our enjoyment. Anyways we’ll continue tomorrow from where we left today.” Saying that he moved to the back side of the school. Keerthy went towards the front of the school. She picked Komal and headed home. She remained shocked for the entire day, but couldn’t speak to anyone about it. She was feeling guilty that she enjoyed getting her boobs sucked by someone other than her husband

Next day she decided that she wouldn't give the chance to that guy to ever do anything with her. So Keerthy started to reach the place a little late now. She reached around 1:05 pm. Mostly school was over by then and was crowded everywhere. She saw Puru a few times standing in front of school looking frustrated and angrily towards her but said nothing.

In a few days, he stopped coming there and Keerthy felt super relieved. Whatever happened earlier but now, the problem was not on her head. But this was just blank overconfidence. A bigger problem was waiting due to a foolish mistake. This was a circumstantial error which happened one after the other and led her into serious trouble.

One day Keerthy got up late around 9 am as she was a little sick last night. She looked at the clock and panicked. She hurriedly came out and saw Komal was nowhere. She looked at Sujata and she said her husband had taken Komal with him. Keerthy assumed that he had dropped Komal to school.

Now Keerthy's husband was leaving for the office when he handed Keerthy a movie ticket. He said that his colleague had purchased it for today. But wasn’t able to manage to get a leave. So he asked Keerthy to enjoy the movie. At this time, Sujata was there, so she smiled and went away.

Keerthy said that she had to pick Komal from school at 1:00 pm and the show was at 1:30 pm. How I will manage to drop her home and then reach the theatre on time. Her husband said to go inside the school premises and request the principal to release her soon. If he refuses then she can call him and he’ll request the principal himself.

Keerthy nodded her head and he went to the office. Around 12 pm she started to get dressed, in a nice red colored salwar suit. She wore a matching bra and panty, along with a chemise inside. She applied a little more make-up than normal. She wore nice matching red bangles and high heels
9zosl9.jpg

Keerthy took the Activa and moved to the school around 12:30 pm. She reached school around 12:45 pm. She parked the Activa and moved to the school main gate. As soon as she reached the gate, she was shocked to see a lock on the main gate. She got confused. So she called Sujata and asked about Komal.

Sujatha said that Komal had gone to friend’s house. Her father had dropped her there. Keerthy foolishly told her that she thought she had gone to school and she came to pick her up. Sujata laughed loudly and she blushed. She told her that today was a holiday at Komal school.

Keerthy told Sujata that she was going to a movie and the show was from 1:30 pm. She’ll reach home after 4:30 pm. She said she already knew about the movie but yet she’ll inform the others. Sujatha asked with whom Keerthy was going to a movie. She said that she got only one ticket so will be going all alone.

Sujatha wished her and disconnected the call. Keerthy disconnected the call and turned around to go to her Activa. She immediately panicked seeing Puru just a few inches from her. He smiled and asked why she didn’t come the next day. She murmured that she didn’t get time.
9zoipI.jpg

He smiled and said, “Anyways, you arrived today, let’s continue where we left that day.” Keerthy hurriedly said that she had to go somewhere. He smiled and said, “I heard what you were talking on the phone. By this, I came to the conclusion that you will be going to a movie in 45 minutes.”

“You will exit from the theatre around 4:30 pm. I also found out that you were going all alone. So no one will be looking after you till that time. So we have a solid 4 hours. Skip the movie, we’ll have fun. Now come on no more excuses.” He grabbed her palm and literally dragged her.

First to the side of the school building and then to the back of the school building. The school was itself in the isolated area. The back of the school was more isolated and was covered by thick shrubs from three sides. The fourth side was the high boundary wall of the school.

So Puru dragged Keerthy till the wall and made her stand near the wall, with her back facing the wall. He looked at her from top to bottom and said, “Wow! You’re dressed very nicely, looking sexier.” She just dropped her eyes and he kept on staring at her further. After a few minutes, he said, “Let’s not waste time.”
9zoO6L.jpg

On his words, Keerthy panicked and he grabbed hold on the lower edge of her suit. She grabbed his hands immediately. He pulled his hands and pointed his finger toward her. He said, “Listen, Keerthy Never ever stop my hand again, else I’ll slap you immediately, hard slap, do you get me?”

Keerthy immediately nodded her head, as he had already raised his palm above his head. He looked at her angrily for some time and then smiled. He again placed his hands back where it was before and started to raise her suit upwards. Now she was in a state of real shock, not a word and not a single resistance.

He managed to raise Keerthy's suit to her chest and asked her to raise her hands up. She immediately raised her hands up, without even realizing what will happen next. So as soon as her hands were up, he managed to get her suit out of her head. He threw the suit to a grass bed nearby.

He looked at Keerthy and said, “Red dress and red Bra, then I think underwear must be red too, let me check.” Saying this he pulled the knots of her salwar. As soon as it was loose, and was about to fall down, she grabbed it from the front. A hard slap on her face was his immediate reaction.

The slap was really very hard. Keerthy immediately left her salwar which only went little down from her waist. He slapped her again and she thought this was for her salwar, which didn’t go down. So she immediately grabbed her salwar from both sides and pulled it down till her ankles.

Puru laughed for a few seconds and started to look Keerthy from top to bottom. He opened the bra clasp and pulled it out, making her topless in front of him. He then pulled her underwear down till her ankles. She very well knew what was going to happen after that.

No one can leave a girl without fucking when she was standing nude in front of him. And Puru’s intention was to fuck her. He opened the straps of her sandal and asked her to remove her sandals. As she did, he asked her to let the salwar and underwear go out of her feet.

He pulled them out and was placed on her suit, along with bra which was already there. Puru asked Keerthy to wear her sandals back. She wore her sandals and he left the strap undone. Now she was standing all naked in front of Puru, with few glass bangles in hand, few jewelry and high heels.
9zoq3W.jpg

Due to bending down Keerthy's open hairs came to the front and covered her breasts. He took her hairs in his hands and sent them back on her back. He placed his palm on her pussy and felt it. He asked, “Seems like you have shaved it today only. Where were you going, really to the movie or to get fucked by someone?”

Keerthy didn’t reply to anything on his lewd comment and he brought his attention back to her boobs. He grabbed both her boobs freely this time and squeezed them roughly. He pinched her nipples a few times and then took one nipple in his mouth. He wasn’t in a hurry so he was sucking nipple slowly. Slowly Keerthy started enjoying it and she became wet in no time

Meanwhile, he descended his hand below and reached her pussy. He found out that she was completely wet and smiled to himself knowing that she was also enjoying. He found the cut of her pussy and pushed his finger inside. He started to pull and push his finger in an interval of a few seconds. Though Keerthy was literally forced by him, still her pussy was completely wet and she couldn't stop herself from moaning.

He was forcing Keerthy but it was another fact that she was letting him do it. He sucked her nipples, licked her entire boobs, fingered her pussy and even her asshole a few times before moving up to kiss her full mouth. He kissed Keerthy full mouth and she also cooperated by kissing him back madly.

While kissing he grabbed Keerthy in his arms, keeping his hands on her butts and squeezing them nicely. Kissing her for 10 minutes, he got separated. He started to get rid of his clothes. Now she was surely going to get fucked and she was so turned on that she wanted to get fucked too. He became nude in no time and he was a disgusting looking guy.
9zoIdG.jpg

He pulled Keerthy's right palm and kept it on his dick. He ordered her, “Move your hand, you dirty prostitute.” She started to move her palm slowly on his dick, looking in his eyes, terrified. He hummed, “I told you earlier, it would feel very nice, your soft skin on my dick, do not stop, keep going.”

It was a disgusting feeling for Keerthy to handjob a guy, many years older than her but at the same time she was so turned on and lust can be seen in her eyes and she did as he was telling her to do so. After 5 minutes of the continuous hand job, he stopped her. Her hand was already paining, but he stopped her due to a different reason.

He said, “I was thinking how good it will feel if my dick goes in your mouth.” Keerthy looked in his eyes and nodded in negative. She knows that she has to say that she won’t do that at all. But he was already aware of her cowardly nature and she was so turned on. So he kept his both hands on her shoulders and pushed her down.

Within no time Keerthy was sitting on her knees and her face was just near his dick. She badly wanted to suck his dick but was trying to control herself. But when he forced his dick near her lips, the fear of getting slapped, forced her lips to spread up so that his dick easily got inside her mouth.
9zo45s.jpg

He was thicker and longer than her husband and smelled weird. But finding no way, Keerthy started to suck his dick. He was immersed in pleasure, his face was telling her about it. But he wasn’t satisfied with the depth his dick was going.

He grabbed Keerthy's hairs from behind, and pushed his dick further inside her mouth, slowly. He managed a few more inches but then it choked her throat. He started to moan loudly ahh bitch ahh suck it suck my cock ahhhh. She started to cough. He looked at her for a few seconds, and then said, “I think it’s enough for today, you can keep practicing and one day my whole dick will go inside.”

Keerthy thought to herself, “Today foolishly I fell in your trap, but it won’t happen always. You are dreaming that I will come to you daily. What a pathetic type of idiot you are.”Though she was thinking that she knows that her body was betraying her for pleasures. He pulled her up and made her stand, and re-started to play with her body. He was kissing her lips, neck, boobs, tummy, navel, shoulders, and spine.

He even sat down on his knees to kiss her butts, thighs, and pussy. He paused only after 10 minutes of assaulting on her body. He looked at his wristwatch and hummed. He started to push Keerthy backward. Now she was confused. He kept on pushing her until her shoulders and butts settled on the wall.
9zo57J.jpg

He grabbed her both inner thighs and spread them away from each other. He placed his dick on the tip of her pussy. He was bare, not wearing any condom. So Keerthy panicked and managed to murmur, “Condom.”

He said, “See I don’t carry condom all the time. And there are several alternative means for a condom. Buy some pills for you. Don’t you know about those pills?” Keerthy very well knew about those pills. But she was afraid of some sexually transmitted diseases, or any other kind of infections.

But Keerthy was very well aware that he won’t listen to her pleas and she wasn’t able to plead at all because she was completely wet and wanted a dick in her pussy very badly. Still, she said, “Please!” He said, “Listen, prostitute! Why don’t you carry a small bag with condoms in it, try the suggestion for next time? And now please don’t disturb me or else I’ll slap you very hard.”

Keerthy kept mum and he forced his dick inside her pussy in one shot. It reached inside, though it was thicker and longer than her husband, still it managed to go inside. He started to fuck her with slow speed as his dick was getting friction inside. He kissed on her lips and grabbed hold on her waist.
9zoClh.jpg

He said, “I think mine is bigger than your husband.” Keerthy was enjoying it and moaning loudly. He smiled again and continued, “Few days you’ll get used to my dick and a few weeks, you won’t feel your husband dick at all. You’ll come searching and requesting me that Puru please fuck me, not getting satisfied by my husband.”

He laughed after that, he grabbed her one boob and squeezed it roughly. She nearly wept and screamed a bit louder than normal but she enjoyed the rough fucking and started shouting ahhh fuck me fuckk me fuck me haardeerrrrrrr ahhhh ahhhh faster faster faster fuckkk fuckkk ahhhh ahhh ahhhh. He asked, “Don’t you think, I’m correct with my words.” She nodded her head and he started to increase his speed.

He increased his speed minute by minute. About 25 minutes later, grabbed her tightly in his embrace. Keerthy immediately understood he was about to shoot his sperms inside. She panicked again, “Not inside.” He didn’t reply, in fact, pushed his dick more inside and started to wash her pussy walls with his sperms.

When he was finished he pulled his dick out, kissed her full mouth and said, “What’s the problem in releasing inside, you’ll get pregnant? What’s bad in that? You’ll get pregnant by me and my kid will definitely be having a dick like me. At least his wife won’t seek another man for getting satisfied like your husband isn’t able to satisfy you now and you’re seeking me.”

Keerthy didnt say anything she was feeling guilty for getting fucked by someone other than her husband and also enjoying it.
9zocBE.jpg
Nice story

COWARD HOUSEWIFE STARRING KEERTHY SURESH - 3

This story is about Keerthy Suresh, age 24, fit body, slender legs, especially curved thighs especially thicker than normal. Firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch..The biggest fact of Keerthy's life is that she is a coward. she doesn't have the guts to resist anything. Not even girls, males are out of the question.

When Puru was finished he pulled his dick out, kissed her full mouth and said, “What’s a problem in releasing inside, you’ll get pregnant? What’s bad in that? You’ll get pregnant by me and my kid will definitely be having a dick like me. At least his wife won’t seek another man for getting satisfied like your husband isn’t able to satisfy you now and you’re seeking me.” As soon as he withdrew his dick out and let her out of his grip, she slipped downward.

Keerthy sat on the ground. She was feeling too much tired. He also sat on the ground and took her purse. He started to search for something. she was thinking, “Now he has fucked me already and seems like he’ll take all my money too. What a hard day today lost my movie, lost myself to a lewd bastard, who fucked me and now was looting me also and the worst thing is i enjoyed his fucking”

He didn’t pull out anything and kept her purse back from where he picked it up. Keerthy too looked at the mobile and found to be 1:45 pm now. She reclined on the ground on the grasses and sleep took her over. She am not sure she slept or went unconscious but she was woken up by Puru.

Keerthy looked at the mobile and saw it was 2:30 now. He asked her to get up, which she did. He made her stand again and asked her to turn around. She turned around as he asked. He asked her to keep her palms on the wall and bend down. She was confused, what was in his mind.

Now Keerthy's husband has tried doggy position few times, so she thought he must be interested also. She relaxed and let him position her as he wanted. He spread her ass cheeks and she was about to say, “You idiot my pussy is downwards a little.” But she smiled and thought, let him find that himself.

Keerthy felt his dick on her asshole, felt cold than normal. So he said, “I don’t feel great until I fuck ass.” Immediately she understood what he was up to. She turned her head in terror and said, “Not that way, please. No one has ever fucked me that way.”

He shot his question, “By the way, how many guys have fucked you other than your husband.” Keerthy was shocked by his question and said, “None.” He said, “Then why are you saying no one, say my husband has never fucked that way.”

Before Keerthy could say anything he said, “And by the way, if you husband must have been trying that, would you have said the same line – No one has ever fucked me that way, so you also don’t fuck me in my ass.” she nodded in negative.

So he said, “It will pain, agree that the area is isolated. But if you scream then you may catch attention. If one guy arrives you may get late for home. But if more than one guy arrives, I don’t think you’ll be able to go home today. So take your underwear and put it in your mouth, to gag your voice.”

Keerthy took her underwear but didn’t gag herself. It was soaked with her pussy juice and even a few drops of her urine too. He pushed his dick inside and few cms of his dick went inside and it pained terribly. She immediately gagged myself with her own underwear.

He kept on pushing his dick in a gap of a few seconds. As it was soaked with her cold cream, it was getting in successfully. It took 5 minutes time for his dick to vanish inside Keerthy's ass hole completely. She did scream, but the gag was perfect and not a lot of voice came outside.

Without gag Keerthy was sure, she would have screamed so loudly, that her husband would have heard it in his office. He was himself tired putting his dick in her tiny asshole. So he kept his chest on her spine and grabbed her both boobs with his palms. He started to maul her boobs while his dick was still inside her asshole.

When he was relaxed and his power retained, he got up and started to fuck her asshole, holding her waist. He was indeed enjoying the tighter and virgin asshole but Keerthy was in extreme pain. But he kept banging her and eventually keerthy started to enjoy the ass fuck.

Puru kept fucking keerthy's asshole "fuck fuckkk fuckkk slut your asshole is too tight ahh ahhhhh ahhh". Keerthy also started enjoying slowly pain faed away an pleasure took over her and she started shouting "fuck me fuck me harder fuck my ass ahhh ahhhh faster faster ahhhhh make me your slut ahhh"

He kept on banging her for at least 30-40 minutes, before flooding inside her asshole. His dick automatically slipped out, as soon as it went limp. He sat on the ground. she too followed him, keeping a hold on the wall. She kept her head on the wall and tried to relax.

Keerthy dozed off after that hardcore ass fuck which she thouroughly enjoyed. But when she got up she saw his wrist watch which was telling 3:30 pm. She told him that she should go, else she will get late. He pulled her up, made her stand and said, “One more time in pussy.” She nearly begged him, “I will die.”

He said, “No Problem! You can feel relax for your dead body. I will dig the ground deep here and will bury you inside it with all your belongings. I will sell your Activa in thief market.” She was about to say something but he said first, “If you are feeling tired, then recline on the grass, I will fuck you missionary pose.”

Keerthy unwillingly nodded her head and reclined herself on the ground. He came between her legs and pushed his dick inside her pussy. This time it went more easily than last time. He kept his dick inside and started to kiss her. Keerthy also started enjoying by kissing him back and opening her mouth. he pushed his tongue inside her mouth and started playing with her tongue. Then He started to suck her nipples and bite on her boobs flesh. Keerthy started moaning loudly ahhh ahhhh ahhhh.

He was enjoying the foreplay when she said, “Do it fast please as I’m getting late.” He said, “Why are you making excuses, you’re enjoying already, say it that I’m desperate, please fuck me. No one is going to know about it.” Keerthy was getting frustrated now she was completely wet again and wanted his dick in her pussy badly so she said, “Please fuck me, I’m desperate for your cock”

He smiled and said, “As you say.” He started to fuck her aggressively now, but she knew he had discharged two times and won’t get discharged soon. He kept on fucking her for more than 30 minutes and then flooded inside her pussy. When he pulled his dick out, she wasn’t able to feel her pussy. She got up and felt to pee.

Keerthy sat on the ground and peed. Then she got up, started to get dressed. He didn’t stop her and she got dressed up in a few minutes. She pulled a small makeup kit and balanced everything on her face. Till then Puru was packing her purse and as soon as she was ready, he handed her mobile and purse.

Keerthy looked at the time and it was 4:15 pm. She didn’t even bid him goodbye, just walked to her Activa, started it and moved back towards her home. Shehad few I-pills at home as sometimes condoms got ruptured. So she reached home and went straight to her bedroom. No one asked her anything.

Keerthy entered the bathroom immediately to take a bath. She took bath and when she came out she took the pill. She went to sleep after that as she was very much tired by then. Sujata came to peep inside but thought she must have got sick again, like last night. She didn’t disturb her. She was awakened by her husband for dinner at night. She was not able to face her husband as she felt guilty for fucking someone other than him. Though she was forced at first she enjoyed getting fucked by the low class puru. She thought to herself that she shouldnt cheat her husband from nowonwards.

Then he also didn’t disturb her till morning. At early morning Keerthy woke up to see the time and saw a notification on the mobile. She unlocked the mobile, the notification said to insert a Memory Card. She checked the card slot and found the memory card missing.

Keerthy thought it might have been fallen. But memory cards don’t fall from mobiles. Then she realized that Puru must have taken it, that lewd fucker and thief. She think he must have thought that it had lots of her pictures. He must have some to shag himself, seeing them.

He wasn’t aware that it was full blank and not a single file was on it. Keerthy said to herself, what a low-class person he was, didn’t touch a coin from the purse. But took 300 bucks memory card. Anyways she didn’t count Puru trouble anymore. Neither had she considered blank memory card a problem.

She went to drop Komal daily to school. But exactly on time and picked her up exactly on time. That way Puru didn’t get a chance to catch her unguarded.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
COWARD HOUSEWIFE STARRING KEERTHY SURESH - 1

This story is about Keerthy Suresh, age 24, fit body, slender legs, especially curved thighs especially thicker than normal. Firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch.
9zICgh.jpg

Keerthy herself is amazed that 36 sized boobs can stand so straight even without a bra. Her nipples are semi brown in color. Her face has an innocent look and lips are magnificent. The biggest fact of her life is that she is a coward. She doesn't have the guts to resist anything. Not even girls, males are out of the question.

Keerthy was once traveling on a bus and the bus was crowded. A guy was just standing behind her and was packed with her in that crowded bus. So much packed that his body was rubbing hers. When the bus jerked he accidentally placed his hands on her boobs.

It was the speed breakers on the road and not one, several were there. So not only he placed his hands on her boobs but even pressed them a few times while the bus was getting jerked. He was expecting her to respond but she was stoned. Keerthy was feeling every bit of it but was shocked to hell.
9zIRGO.jpg

Her inner guts didn’t permit me to respond. He was shocked too with the fact that she didn’t respond. But he didn’t withdraw his hand and was waiting for Keerthy to respond back. But she didn’t, so he started to press her boobs slowly and steadily. For the whole 30 minutes, he kept on taking pleasure of her boobs, squeezing until his stop came.

He got down and Keerthy felt relaxed. But 2 minutes later, another guy who was having an eye on the action, placed his hands on keerthy's boobs. she turned back to see who he was. He harshly said to look forward and not to turn back. Keerthy, like an obedient idiot, turned her head forward.

Keerthy allowed him to maul her boobs until her stop came in 20 minutes. After getting down, keerthy rushed to the public toilet and saw her boobs. They had turned red due to the rough mauling. So now you must have got the idea of how she was. Keerthy has passed post graduation and so her family started to search for a groom
9z4gpU.jpg

Within three months of search, Keerthy got married to a guy named Suraj Anant. He was a Government officer and working in general shift means 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Keerthy didn’t have an affair in her college days. So she was a virgin at the time of marriage. Her husband was very happy with the fact that Keerthy was a virgin.

His trust of her being a good character girl was being fixed in his head. So the trust was built which wasn’t to be shredded easily. The family consisted of father-in-law, mother-in-law, two elder brothers of her husband and their wives. Both of them had one kid each.

The eldest brother had a ten years old son named Sachin. The second brother had a 5 years daughter named Komal who studied in UKG. All the cooking was done by the eldest brother's wife named Shakuntala. The housekeeping was done by the second brother’s wife named Sujata.

Now Keerthy helped them in their work but they usually denied her interference. But when she insisted a lot Sujata came up with an idea. She suggested that Keerthy can go and drop Komal to school at 8 in the morning and can pick her up at 1 in the afternoon. This wasn’t a heavy work so Keerthy objected.

But she said to start with it and later she’ll allot more. Now arguing wasn’t a feature of keerthy and so she didn’t. Next day Keerthy went with them to see the road and school. The school wasn’t far away. But the location it was situated was an isolated location, few complexes nearby and no residential area.

The nearby area was open fields and few areas had thick bushes, and 5-6 feet’s high shrubs. So from the next day, Keerthy started to perform her duty. she rushed to drop Komal at 7:45 am and then went to pick her up at 12:30 pm. Getting early for pickup was another issue of school.

Actually, the kids were sometimes left early around 12:45 pm or sometimes late around 1:15 pm. So Keerthy had to reach till 12:40 pm. But usually, she reaches there by 12:30 pm. One day the sun was burning hot. Keerthy reached there around 12:30 pm and was feeling very thirsty. So she decided to drink a bottle of cold drink.
9z4V3r.jpg

Keerthy reached a nearby shop. She ordered a cold drink and started to sip sitting on the stool outside. Just a few feet away a guy in thirties was sitting and smoking. He was wearing a dirty shirt and pants with uncombed hair. He seemed like some kind of local goon. But she didn’t pay any attention to him.

Keerthy must have caught his attention. So he said, “What a fine piece of ass you got!” she was stunned by his remark. But neither had she turned back nor did she reply anything. The second comment which arrived was, “Wow! Look at those thighs, perfectly shaped; I would love to lick them for hours.”

Keerthy's reaction was the same, no reaction, no comments. He fired his third comment when she was getting up, after finishing her cold drink. He got a chance to peak at her boobs and so he commented. He commented a little louder, “Wow so nice boobs must be so soft and would love to enjoy them.”

Keerthy's reaction was the same, she didn’t even look at him and went to the counter and returned the bottle. She paid the cash for the cold drink and reached for her Activa. She started her Activa and reached back to the school gate. She waited there for Komal to be released.

After 5 minutes, when she turned back, she was stunned to see the same guy standing a few feet away from her. Now she panicked a little and her expression was giving him the idea about it. Guys like him maybe sensed the fear and panic emotions of girls. Keerthy was sitting on her Activa with both legs facing the left side of the vehicle.
9z4E55.jpg

Just after 2-3 minutes the guy walked and reached in front of her, just 3 feet away. Now her panic level reached 100%, and he realized it immediately. He said, “Hi! Myself Purushottam, you can call me Puru. My friends mostly call me Puru.” He forwarded his hand towards me.

But Keerthy didn’t raise her hand toward him. She was looking at him with discomfort. Her expression was like a lamb sitting in front of a lion. He asked her to at least shake hands. She panicked at his words and automatically her hand went towards him. He took her hand in his and shook hand.

But instead of leaving her hand, he kept holding my hand. He started to press Keerthy's hand and feel how soft it was. He commented, “Wow you got a very soft hand, feel like kissing them.” Now the place was totally isolated and not a single guy was near. He pulled her hand up and kissed on it.

Keerthy was dead shocked when he commented lewdly, “I was thinking how it would feel. This hand holding my dick, giving me a hand job.” He looked upwards towards the sky and pretended himself thinking about it. He smiled and looked back towards her face.

He shot one more comment. He said, “Your skin is very soft, I was thinking how soft your boobs and butts must be.” A born coward, that much happened and still, she didn’t find the courage to speak a word. Just then the peon peeped outside and Puru left her hand immediately.

The peon looked at Keerthy and said, “Madam, the class is going on. The school will release around 1:30 PM. You can go and wait in the shade of a tree, in the front of the school gate or side of the school boundary. You’ll hear the school bell then you can come. Why are you standing in the sun?”

Keerthy said ok and his head went inside again. She looked at the clock which was pointing at 12:50 pm. Still, more than half an hour was left. She cursed God and the situation that how she will handle this jerk till then. After a minute’s pause, Puru asked, “What’s your name.” She said, “K…K…Keerthy Suresh.”

He asked, “What’s your age?” She said, “T…T…Twenty-four.” He asked, “Married?” On which Keerthy just nodded her head. He asked, “How much time before you got married?” She said, “One and a half months ago.” He kept his one hand on her left thigh and pressed it.
9z4bl7.jpg

He said, “Wow then your pussy must be too tight, good.” Keerthy nearly jumped off the seat but didn’t try to remove his hand from her thigh. He pressed her thighs a few times and said, “Solid, Nice one.” He paused for a few seconds and said, “Why don’t you come along with me to the side of the school. It’s quite hot here, the sun is really burning.”

Keerthy shook her head in negative. But he said that it was uselessly making formalities. He took her palm in his palm, held them tight and pulled her towards him. She got up from the seat and was literally being dragged behind him. They reached to the side wall of the school.

He made Keerthy stand there with her back towards the wall and face towards him. He didn’t leave her palm and kept pressing it gently. He said, “I was saying that your skin is too soft. Your boobs and butts must be soft also.” She didn’t reply. So he said, “I don’t think you’ll mind if I check it myself.”

Keerthy panicked again, her eyes became round with his words and action. As he kept his right palm on her left boob, over her saree and blouse. He immediately pressed it a few times and said, “Seems soft but this way, how I will feel the skin.” He left her hand and boob.

He pulled Keeerthy's saree from her shoulder, bunched that area in a tug and said, “Hold this!” She was too terrified with his progress. The harsh words sent shivers to her spine. Her nerves stopped working. She grabbed hold of the saree in her left hand. He progressed his hands towards her blouse cleavage.
9z4ypL.jpg

Keerthy tried to raise her hand to stop him. He said harshly, “Don’t you dare to raise your hands up. Else I’ll slap your cheeks very hard, understood?” She immediately nodded yes. He grabbed hold of the blouse buttons. He started to open the buttons from top to bottom. All in an open field, just beside the roadside.

Keerthy being a top class coward and the idiot didn’t even bother to resist. In a few seconds, he managed to get rid of all the buttons. He spread apart both sides of the blouse. Now the bra was in his view, but he pulled the bra upwards and tugged above the boobs. Now boobs were open to view.
9z4KsO.jpg

He said, “Soft white and look at those nipples, so delicious.” He grabbed both her boobs and started to press them violently. He was pressing them roughly. Keerthy just closed her eyes and turned her head towards the right side. He said, “Your boobs skin is really very soft and boobs too. But nipples are looking delicious. I can’t resist sucking them. I’m sure you won’t mind.”

Before Keerthy could respond to his words, she opened her eyes to look at him. His lip reached her right boob’s nipple and was inside his mouth, licking and sucking her nipple. He was pressing her left boob with his left palm. She was dead shocked, looking clearly at what he was doing but wasn’t able to respond.

He started to alternate his mouth between left nipple and right nipple. Likewise, he was alternating his hand between the boobs. He kept on enjoying her boobs and nipples for 15 minutes. Slowly Keerthy started enjoying the boob sucking and started to moan. She even caught his head and started pushing into her boobs. Suddenly he stopped sucking her boobs and asked, “Do you shave inside or have hairs?” Keerthy returned to her senses and her panic level reached top level

9z4pfK.jpg

His one hand entered Keerthy's petticoat from the front and reached inside her underwear. He touched her pussy and found it clean without hairs. He looked up and said, “Nice! You keep it clean, I really like clean pussies.” He touched her pussy skin a few times and then forced his hand so that it reached her butts.

He pressed her left butt roughly and said, “So soft, very nice.” Keerthy was about to cry by then when the school bell rang
Great start

COWARD HOUSEWIFE STARRING KEERTHY SURESH -4

About a month later, after Keerthy got fucked by Puru, it was Komal’s school’s annual. So the school was celebrating it with pride and a cultural function had been organized. The days were after winter, the climate was not very hot but still not cold either.

The school didn’t have shades on its premises. So the management decided to celebrate the function after 4 pm in the evening and to be finished before 7 pm so that it doesn’t go dark. Komal’s parents were invited for it as Komal was also participating in something.

But Sujata proposed Keerthy to attend the function. She was running between her periods and was feeling very much exhausted those days. Besides this, her husband was busy that day and she didn’t know how to ride Activa. This wasn’t a problem for Keerthy.

Keerthy asked permission from Suraj. He not only gave her permission but suggested to look the best among the parents in the function. The function was to be held the next day. At late evening, Komal came to her and asked her for a favor. She wanted Keerthy to apply mehndi on her hands.

Keerthy applied mehndi on Sujata's hands with a small pouch. As soon as she went inside, Shakuntala came to her. She said to Keerthy that she was a newlywed girl and why don't she apply mehndi on her hands and legs. She did not even suggest Keerthy to get mehndi done, but even forced her for it.

She took the pouches from keerthy and started to apply mehndi on her both hands. She started from the tip of the finger and went up till her elbows. She was indeed having great design skills, which Keerthy appreciated. But when Keerthy was about to leave, she stopped her and asked her to forward her legs.

Keerthy said it was not required. But being the eldest daughter-in-law of the house, she never pays heed to anyone and always made everyone do things her way. So Keerthy's saree with petticoat was raised till her thighs. She started to apply mehndi from the tip of foot fingers to her knees, both from the front and back side of the legs.

When it was done, she lifted Keerthy's saree and walked with her to bedroom. Keerthy reclined on the bed with saree raised above her knees. It was required to be dried up before washing. But it was quite a boring job. So in the same state, Keerthy went in a nap. She woke up with weight on herself.

Keerthy immediately opened her eyes to see Suraj above her. He was without pants, her thighs were stretched and he was pumping his dick inside her pussy. She didn’t stop him from doing that. It seemed he was about to finish. Within a few minutes, he grunted and deposited his load in the condom.

He grabbed Keerthy in his arms after that, nibbling on her neck. She asked him what happened to him suddenly. He told me that he got over excited seeing her in mehndi. She was looking like a newlywed waiting for her husband for her first night. She didn’t reply anything.

But asked how he managed to get inside as her pussy wasn’t wet. He looked at her innocently and said, ‘Coconut Hair Oil’. Keerthy didn’t say anything to him and went to sleep, just holding each other. Next day there was no study sessions at school. But the participants were required to reach by 2 pm and parents at 4 pm.

So Sujata told that Komal’s father will drop her to school at 2 pm as he’ll be home for lunch. Keerthy was required at the function hours. She smiled and said nothing and went to the bedroom after lunch. She decided what to wear. Red was her favorite color.

So she picked a red color saree, matching blouse, bangles, jewelry, and red sandals. She placed red-silver bindi also, before moving out for the function. It was around 3:45 pm. But an issue occurred, the self was not working on Activa. Her kicks were not as powerful to start the Activa.

Time passed till 4 when the neighbor saw it. A young guy in teens came and suggested to take his Activa. He asked her a few money so that he could go to the service center to get her Activa repaired. Keerthy knew the kid very well. He was a nice and helpful guy, so she did as he said.

Keerthy took his Activa and moved to the school. Her Activa was black in color and his Activa was of purple colored. When she reached school she found a problem. The side stand wasn’t working fine in that vehicle. She tried to set it on double stand but she couldn’t. She tried several times and finally, it was upon a double stand.

But during these efforts, her saree around her waist got a little stretch out. It was looking weird so she decided to fix it before entering school. She went beside the side wall of the school. She turned her face opposite to the road and started fixing the sari.

When she was done she looked herself one more time, before heading back to school. But before she could even turn a bit, a palm landed on her waist. Keerthy was shocked to hell, that who the hell was the person who so confidently kept his hand on her waist. She immediately turned to her left to find Puru there, smiling at her.

He said, “Came for the function, I thought so, it’s 4:15 pm. We will be having around 3 hours. No one will search you for that period.” Keerthy managed to say, she had to attend the function and was important. He looked at her angrily for a while then said, “OK! Just come with me for a few minutes, as I wanted to show you something.”

Keerthy again said she was getting late. He said, “I’m just asking for a few minutes, I’ll show you something and then you can leave.” Now she was finding very difficult to say no. He nearly dragged her again to the back side of the school. When she reached there, she panicked once again; two more guys were standing there.

Keerthy looked confused and they both smiled looking at her. She didn’t smile back and was still very confused. Puru waved them and they waved back. As they reached close, one of them handed Puru a smartphone and he grabbed it. He opened the phone, searched something, and then passed it to her.

Keerthy didn’t take his phone in her hand but still viewed the screen. She was shocked to see herself getting fucked in her ass, by Puru. He immediately changed the video in a few seconds, which was she getting fucked in missionary position. Then he switched to pictures of her, sleeping on the grass bed all naked.

He locked the phone again and asked, “You can go now. And we will be sitting in front of the school in the evening, with a large projector, running your movie in that.” Keerthy was already a coward and so remained unmoved. She understood why he had taken the memory card that day. He had recorded her with her mobile and then took the memory card.

Last edited:
As Keerthy remained unmoved Puru grabbed hold of her saree edge and started to pull it away. She rolled a few times. When the last edge of the saree was going off, she grabbed the edge. He looked at her. She looked at the two guys. He said, “They are friends, and its culture to share between friends, they’ll join us for the entertainment.”

Keerthy meekly said, “I’ll die!” Puru asked, “Why? That day I fucked you for four hours, today we got less than 3 hours. How’ll you die?” She was sure he’s not going to leave me at any cost. She have heard about a girl with few guys all together. They have confirmed that it was terrible.

Keerthy was going to have a terrible experience now. As soon as she left the edge of her saree, Puru said to his friend, “Come on! She’s ready if you want to eat the fruits, at least work on the field too.” They rushed to her and one of them got involved in opening her blouse and bra. The other one got involved in opening her petticoat and underwear.

Within a minute Keerthy was all naked, except with pieces of jewelry, bangle, mangalsutra, and sandals. Just then they realized the mehndi and uttered between themselves. One of the Puru friends said, “Your mehndi is giving the expression that you’re married today itself, and came for the marital night.”

Puru laughed and said, “Of course this is a marital night for you and her.” Another one said, “Usually mehndi isn’t applied till that up. She’s looking gorgeous. I think we should snap a few pictures.” Keerthy panicked again, but Puru said he already had her pictures and videos.

What harm it will do with a few pictures. So they asked her to pose and she posed like they said and was being clicked nude. After the photo shoot was over, they all started to get rid of their clothes. Keerthy saw their dicks for a fraction of second and all of them had the same size. They came near her and surrounded her.

One of them attacked Keerthy's boobs, biting her nipples and boobs. He was sucking her nipples and licking her boobs. Another one attacked her pussy. He started to bite her pussy lips, pubic region, tummy, waist, and upper thighs. He was biting and licking all those areas.

Keerthy was feeling very uneasy with those assaults but when he bit her pussy lips, she nearly jumped off her feet. Puru was licking and biting on her ass cheek and back side of thigh. He was a kinky guy and he even spread her ass cheeks and licked her asshole.

After 5 minutes they exchanged their places and resumed the assault on her body. They changed their places in the interval of every 2-3 minutes, till the next 30 minutes. Keerthy was very hot by now and she was enjoying three mouths servicing her. She was moaning uncontrollably and squirted her pussy juices within no time.

The guy licking her pussy at that moment realized the same. He told that to Puru. So Puru said that we must start to act now. Keerthy was asked to bend down and to grip her foot thumb with her forefingers. As soon as she did one of Puru's friends started to insert his dick in her pussy. She meekly said, “Condoms!”

Puru asked, “Whether you’re having few in your purse.” She nodded in a negative. He said that he had instructed her to keep some. Keerthy said that she’ll keep it next time. So the guy who was forcing his dick inside, and was half inside, said, “Then we’ll use it next time.”

Saying this he forced his dick inside Keerthy completely and started fucking her. Keerthy also started enjoying the fuck and moaning loudly. She started shouting yesss yesss fuck fuck me fuckkk meee fasterrr ahhhhh. Another guy reached her face and asked her to open her mouth and get his dick inside. Finding no option out she gulped his dick inside as much as she could. as soon as she opened her mouth he started to fuck her mouth. With a cock in her mouth her moaning sounds were reduced. Now Puru instructed her to hold the waist of the guy whose dick was inside her mouth.

Keerthy did that too and both of the guys started to fuck her from both ways. Puru was sitting nearby waiting for his turn to come. When a cunning smile emerged on his face. He came and sat near her chest, raised his hand till her boobs and gripped her both nipples.

He pressed Keerthy's boobs a few times and pulled her nipples the way cows were milked. It was hurting but she wasn’t able to say anything with a dick inside her mouth. She was not sure how much time it took. But the guy fucking her pussy filled my pussy with his sperms and pulled his dick out.

As soon as he withdrew his dick. The guy whose dick she was sucking pulled his dick out and pushed it in her pussy. Puru got up and managed to push his dick inside her mouth. The guy whose dick was inside her pussy, waited until she positioned her hand on Puru’s waist.

Then immediately fucking from both sides started. He had already got a nice blowjob and was already very much desperate. So he didn’t last long and discharged inside her pussy. Puru was forcing his dick inside more than last time she managed.

Literally, Keerthy was gagging but she got relieved as soon as her pussy emptied. Puru looked frustrated but pulled his dick out and occupied the vacant space of her pussy. As soon as he removed his dick from her mouth she started moaning like a bitch. He gripped her mangalsutra in his palm and started to pull it hard. He was pulling like a dog belt, seems he was treating her as a bitch.

Keerthy was afraid that it shouldn’t break, else how she will be explaining her husband about it. She kept on praying, keeping her palms on her knees until he flooded her pussy. As soon as he was over she was pulled on someone’s laps. He started to fondle her body and was kissing her all over and Keerthy was cooperating by kissing him back

After a little interval, Keerthy was been transferred to another lap and the same process got started. Just after a few minutes, she reached Puru’s lap. She started kissing him wildly. He said, “Let us fuck your ass once and you can go then, it’s just 5:30 now.”

Keerthy observed while she was been fondled on someone laps the other guys kept on recording her. She said, “All three, there?” He said, “Your pussy didn’t take long, ass won’t take long either.” After they were energized they made her stand and one guy entered her pussy. She asked, “Ass?”

He said he didn’t like an ass that much, rest two liked. He was just happy with the pussy. While they were talking another friend of Puru spread her ass cheeks and pushed his dick inside her asshole. As soon as he entered her she started shouting loudly with uncontrolable pain as it was her first time being double penetrated. His dick was heavily lubricated with cold cream. So with some friction, it went inside complete.

They both adjusted their push. When the guy in her pussy pulled his dick out, the guy in her ass pushed his dick inside and vice versa. She had heard that double penetration was enjoyable, but she was in hell. But within 5min hell turned into heaven and she started moaning heavily from the pleasure she was getting from 2 dicks at the same time. Yess yesss comeon fuckk me fuckk mee with your big cocks ahhh ahhhh ahhhh fasterrr faasterrrr yeessssfuckkkkk fuckkkk fuckkkk mee i am cummminnnggggg ahhhhh. She was cumming uncontrollably. she already squirte her juices but they were still fucking her continuosly.

While Keerthy was getting fucked both ways, it seemed to her that someone was watching them from the opposite side of the school building.She looked up but didn’t find anyone. Both the guys built a momentum along with speed, fucking her both holes together. Thank God they both flooded her at the same time and left her for Puru. Puru made her stand the same way in that position which he had fucked her ass last day.

He forced his dick inside and started to fuck her asshole with immense speed. He took longer than others. But still filled her asshole with his sperms before she lost her patience and consciousness. He pulled his dick out and she asked, “Can I get dressed up now?”

One of the friends of Puru said, “Why you want to go home, come with us, we all will keep you fucking all day all night and will treat you like a queen.” Puru laughed at him and asked her to get dressed. She cleaned herself, fixed her makeup, hair, and lipstick. She started to get dressed back.

When she was ready it was already 6:45 pm. Keerthy walked towards the school and found how much her pussy and ass was burning. How much difficulty she was facing in walking. Still, she reached school, went inside quietly, took the back seat and waited for the program to get over. As the program got over, she took Komal and came back home.

Last edited:
Super story

Please continue

And try to write a story on dhee dance show

Poorna, deepika pilli, priyamsni and rashmi goutam
Thank you
I will try to write on dhee show but i will write it in telugu in my other thread and also it takes time so dont expect it soon

Back