• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Oviya caught in pub in Chennai

Reactions
DF Coins
I went to pub with my frnds two days back.. it was super fun. In our gang myself two girls and five boys.we girls are of same age but guys are 27 yrs old they are elder to us. Time was around 11:35 and we went to smoke room. There we saw actress Oviya😳😳.. she was high and smoking alone. And she was hot.

my frnds were watching her top to bottom and she was also smiling at us. One guy of age around 40 came inside the smoking room and went to Oviya and told something.. and one bouncer came in and asked us to wait out for 20mins. We were curious about it. After 20mins that guys came out and Oviya was smoking another cigarette and she was looking lost and she was fucking high. Before leaving the room my frnd kept his mobile in the smoking room with recording on focusing her. We saw the video and we were shocked 😳😳😳.

He made Oviya to suck his cock and Oviya was showing her big boobs and she was doing handjob for him. And she took his cum in her cleavage 😳😳.. and then she was smoking casually.

my frnds went near her and asked what happened she didn't say a word.suddenly one of our frnd starred to kiss her by forcing her💋💋💋💋..

family health center columbia mo

jjThen they showed her the video.. Oviya was clueless..and that guy was kissing and squeezing her boobs . ..they asked her to come with us. Or else this video will be leaked. With out any words we said okay.

me and my frnds were shocked. Basically those 5 guys are naughty and they have even fucked us. But I never expected this will happen. We got on the car and we went to park hotel. Those guys asked us do u want to join us.. we were scared so we said.. no we will just see wat u guys do..and one guy said .. I can't control myself.. if want to lick you hole I will pls don't restrict me.. and I was stunned 😳.. they took Oviya to shower and they were playing with her💋💋💋

vb her boobs were very big and they were crushing them like a jelly and started to remove her clothes

bh one guy without control started to lick her navel hole and eat it💋💋💋..and another guy removed her shorts and opened her ass cheeks and saw her tiny Asshole 🤤🤤🤤.. he suddenly started to see her Asshole ... Oviya was in heavenly shower....🚿🚿🚿 she was moaning aaahhh aahhhh..aahhh..her belly hole was filled with saliva .

the sound was increasing aaaahhhh aahhh the guy in ass started to finger her tiny cute Asshole... and I went to watch .. suddenly one guys pushed me to the wall and started to remove my bottom and eat my pussy 👅👅.. I saw Oviya.. we was getting enjoyed by four guys.. two them were sucking her boobs..

then they took us to the hall .. they made us all naked..they said us to help them..our job was to suck their cocks when they were not fucking Oviya... and we need. To clean Oviyas pussy and ass after every cum shot . I don't know as a female even I was turned on by seeing Oviyas body . ...

one guy slapped me and made me to lick Oviyas pussy.. suddenly a cock came it was fucking her pussy and i was licking them both.. and he asked me to lick me dirty Asshole.. Oviya was .. shouting..fuck me harder...aaahhh aahhhhh . ... i opened her asshole and started to lick .. suddenly one guy started to fuck my pussy from behind.. them he took me and made me like a side Oviya and continued fucking me ... I lost my control and started to suck Oviyas boobs and got fucked.. Oviya was shouting load.. i was biting her dark nipples.. suddenly she squirted 💦💦💦💦..

jk whole night she was getting fucked and mrng they fucked all of us.. they recorded this Oviya fuck session and asked her to bring Anjali next week ..

Back