• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Sex stories and Actress Sex Comics

After some time, she was about to experience her first orgasm with my foreplay. She shouted, “Babay I am cumming, AAAHhhh, AAAHhhhh, UUUUNhhhhhh…. Here we goooooooooo”. And she cummed and felt exhausted. Her joy on the face was priceless.

We hugged for some time and relaxed. She was so happy and thanked me for giving her this wonderful experience. But she wasn’t done yet.

My neighbour wanted to lose her virginity to me. She looked into my eyes and said, “I want to be a woman today, Kundan. Please fuck me, baby. I want to feel like a woman”.

169179144_hiba.jpg

I said, “Don’t worry. Just lie down and relax. My dick is eager to go into your vagina as well”.

I put a pillow under her waist to get an angle for penetration. I sat in front of her and placed my dick in her pussy wall. I apply some pressure and entered her and she started to cry. I closed her mouth to reduce her screams.

169179296_hiba_nawab_picsart_12-07-09-13-00-01.jpg

I started to and fro motion slowly and gently as she was a virgin. After some time, she started enjoying and started to move her pelvis along with the rhythm of my strokes.

The entire room was filled with our moans. I was enjoying the teenager’s tight virgin pussy. Annu was moaning heavily and encouraging me to go fast,

“Kundan it feels great. Please fuck me hard. Like really hard. I want to be fucked like a bitch. AAAhhhh.. AAHhh..AHhhh… UUUhh.. YYahhh Baby.. Like that… Hhaa.a. Yesshhhh.. Go fast…. Aahhh. UUhhhmm. Fuck me like a bitch.. Fuck me.. UUU yayayaya”.

169179424_picsart_09-19-11-24-23.jpg

169179425_picsart_09-19-11-32-32.jpg

I started ramming her hard and then she came one more time. I too came along with her.
i haave tried different angles and positions to keep pleasurize to her.
finally i filled my cum in her vagina and made her to loose her virginity
later on we fucked together and made ass also loose with my dick.

169179649_naked-hiba-nawab-fucked-from-back-doggy-sex-xxx-image.jpg

169179638_hiba-nawab0656d13fd3323ae7-1024x682.jpg

We slept like that for some time. Then we took a shower and had some food. We stayed together until evening 5 pm. Then I went my house. From that day, we made it a point to enjoy once a month. We try different things every time. But it’s a task for us to behave normally in front of our parents. But we manage it well.

169180299_hibanawab_673764071362258709299783833003935412660963n.jpg

The End

Back