• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Sex stories and Actress Sex Comics

After a few minutes I said, “Ok only this time and not more than once he should not put his cock in my ass and he will use condom ”.“Oh Samanthaa he won’t agree for that please, “No, I won’t agree”. “Please…”“No chance, if he wants then he must use condom while fucking my pussy”. “Ok. But can you take him in your pussy he is so big” my PRO said. “That is up to him. If it pains I will pull him out.” I finally told him. My PRO went to the producer and said every condition of me. He said, “Ok that is enough for me but she has to suck me”. Finally he had agreed. After 15 minutes I was ready for a real fun with my producer…He took Mr.Reddy to bedroom and came to me. “Ok he is waiting in bed room go and join him Samantha” my PRO said. “Are you not coming in with me?” I asked him. “You want me to join you?” “Yes I want you there. “Ok let’s move” We went into the room where he is..

We saw him playing "Angry Birds" on his Tab. As soon as he saw us there he stood up and looked at me. He welcomed me.
121491915_samantha-ramp-walk31.jpg

I smiled at the producer and he came close to me my PRO signed him to take me. He looked at me. I was looking to the ground. He touched my arm I can feel the shock wave running at the moment he touched my arm. He caught my hand and kissed me on my wrist. I looked at his eyes. That was enough for him to hug me. He hugged me hardly. There was no space for the air to pass between us. My breasts were pressing to his chest. He started to kiss and lick all over my earlobes, forehead, eye, nose and her cheeks. His hands were wandering on my back over my hip. He now got hold of my face and looked directly to my eyes I too looked at his eyes. He suddenly planted a kiss on my cherry red lips. We sucked each other’s lips and played with our tongue. His behaviour and wild kisses were making me arouse and hot. Now he lowered his hand to my hip and then he put his hand on my buttocks..
121492450_c3wsc9nwyaetcut.jpg

He gently rubbed my ass cheeks using both his hands slowly he increased the pressure on my ass. He squeezed my ass cheeks very hardly as I started to moan in front of my PRO. He moved the saree over my shoulder and breast. He kissed my breast over blouse and then kissed my deep clevage. His lips were like burning coals on my breasts. I helped him unhooking the blouse buttons. I removed my blouse and then I was standing in my black colored brassier in front of my PRO and the producer. He squeezed and rubbed my bra-covered tits. He completely removed my saree. He looked at my stomach. He licked my navel and rubbed his face over my stomach. I was in heaven and I was moaning out of pleasure... "Ammmaaaa....... Aaaaaaaahhhhhh......"..
121492550_samantha-half-saree-posters15.jpg

Then he called my PRO to join. He said you were with this angel for a long time.. Now its time to taste the angel. Now the producer was sucking my breasts while my PRO was caressing my thighs and kissing me, andt it was giving me some exotic pleasure. He stood up and started to undress and I helped him undressing. He also ordered my PRO to get naked
121493640_1551457367967.jpg

121493641_samantha_series_202.jpg

Then they became nude by seconds. When I turned towards producer’s cock I was rather surprised because his cock was big enough it is almost 8”, 2 inches bigger than my PRO's and thick, I took hold of his enormous dick my hand felt it like touching an hot rod it was jerked in my hand, I smiled and sat down on my knees. Then I looked into my PRO’s eyes and bent and kissed his dick twice. Even my PRO was also surprised, he was comparing his dick and his balls.
121493885_sam00.jpg

Producer once again hugged me and squeezed my bra-covered boobs .He undid my bra and removed it. He felt the softness of my bare boobs for the first time. He took my both breasts in his both hands and had a long and good look on my breasts.
121494453_15ce2ac159488533f.jpg

He now holds both breasts by the dark nipples between his thumb and index figure. He gently started to pull and rotate my nipples and then hardly he used his hand over my breasts. Now he put his mouth on my breasts. He licked my breast and nipples.
121495200_samantha04.jpg

He started to suck nipples hard and I was presseing his head over my breast. Then he removed my Petticoat, hugged me and squeezed my ass and put his hand inside my panty over ass mounts to feel its softness. He rubbed my ass for few minutes.
121496462_x9jquv3rwgyy.jpg

Then he removed my panties and made me lie on the bed. He caught my legs and kissed feet he sucked and licked it clean. Then he kissed rubbed and licked my thighs. Finally he touched my pussy. I had a clean shaved cunt. He asked me, “Can I taste your pussy?” I said“Oh Yeah, suck hard and make me cum” He softly rubbed my pussy, and then planted a kiss over pussy.

121495928_1551458327706.jpg

He took hold of my pussy lips using his fingers and then he gave few kisses on my pussy and started to lick it gently and then hardly I started to moan loudly. My PRO was afraid that the neighbors in nearby houses can hear me, so he came near me and closed my mouth with his own cock “I am Cumming, I am Cumming suck me hard ya ya do it” I shouted. I could not stay calm and moved my head this side and that side up and down.
121577606_samantha-pussy-eat.jpg

My hip moved as a running snake. Finally I cummed on his face .He licked my pussy clean.Then the producer asked me to give him a blowjob. With out any other words I sat on the bed and took his cock and opened my mouth. “Wow! That is beautiful” I took his hard cock on my hand and moved it up and down gently. Then planted a kiss on its red head. Seeing me sucking the producer's cock, my PRO could not hold on any more came near me. I was on my knee kissing the producer’s eight inches cock. He made me stand in my all four. My PRO rubbed my pussy from back and watched my reaction. I took his boss’s cock inside my mouth. Now his cock was in my mouth covered his cock with my sweet red lips.
121579556_samantha-ck.jpg

I took it out and spit a globe of saliva on his cock head and spread it all over his long shaft. Now his cock was shining with my saliva. I again took him inside my mouth and started to give him a nice blowjob. I took his cock out and run my tongue all over his read cock head and again started to blow his cock using my mouth. I started to give him a hard and a great blowjob of his life.
121598367_ezgif-com-crop.gif

At the same time my PRO inserted his fingers and worked in my pussy for a few minutes. Then he placed his cock in the opening of cunt and slowly inserted his cock inside my pussy. He kept on entering my pussy very slowly until he was completely inside me. With a very gentle pace he started to move in and out of me.

121608805_blonde-anisa-kate-with-big-tits-wearing-red-lingerie-757d6a2cf217b9123.jpg

I started to moan though the producer's cock was inside my mouth. As time passes my PRO increased his speed after a few minutes I stared to cum. My PRO asked “Sam, I am going to cum are you ready” “Yeaahh, I am cumming I am cummmming. Do it hard ya ya yaaaaaaa dooo it hhaaaaaa, yaaaaa oh ya ya yaaaaaaaaa fuck hard I am Cumming just hold on” I came hard for the second time. My PRO kept on pounding hard in my pussy. With in a minute he also came in my cunt. He came jet after jet of cum inside my womb.

121610368_samantha07.jpg

121609236_ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

Seeing this sight the Producer’s cock begin to stand erect more and more inside my mouth. PRO then said to Producer, “Sir it is now your turn to put your heavy cock in Samantha's tight cunt for first time” Producer asked me “Are you ready dear?” I said with a smile “Yes Sir, Fuck me, Do as you like in my cunt. I want to taste your penis in my pussy”

121609468_sam-4.png

He made me sit on his lap and then made me sit on his cock. He adjusted his cock in-between my ass cheeks. Now his cock is in my ass crack. He made me move up and down over his cock. He said that this is his long time fantasy to fuck anass hole of a lady. And with help of my PRO and me his fantasy is going to fulfill now. His cock moved in between my ass cheeks. Then he stood up with me with out moving his cock out of my ass crack
121610074_samantha_series_202_04.jpg

As I stood up my ass cheeks moved more closely and pressed his cock between them. Feeling of my soft cheeks pressing hard on his cock made him even harder. He moved his cock up and down in between my ass crack. Then he moved on to his knees behind me. He smelled my Ass cheeks and kissed them, and he squeezed my Ass cheeks.
121610356_samantha09.jpg

He put his tongue and licked all over my Ass cheeks. He separated the Ass cheek and had a good look of my asshole. It was very tiny. He then came to my cunt. He spread the lips of my cunt.

121610592_chicapic114.jpg

He touched it and rubbed over it .He used his tongue between my pussy .He spread my ass cheeks and gave three or four long licks from my pussy to asshole.
121612095_ezgif-com-optimize.gif
Then he positioned behind me and spread my cunt lips showing the cunt hole. He called my PRO for help. My PRO went near us and spread my pussy lips as much as possible to show producer's cock the perfect way to hide.
121611065_samantha-fingering-pussy.jpg
With out wasting any time Producer took his cock in his right hand and placed it in the opening of my cunt.
121610988_100735samantha.jpg

He pushed his cock head in he was catching my hip using his hand. He commented that it was very heat inside my cunt hole. It feels like something is burning. Inch by inch he entered his cock head in my cunt. Finally after along war between his cock and pussy muscles he was able to enter cock about six inches in my cunt.
121611266_1559433251311.jpg

After that he started to work slowly. He thought that he cannot get in any more in my pussy and started to work. He stared to give me a gentle fuck. After some time passed his cock moves in more and more as my cunt invited his cock. Finally after a hard work for about some 15 minutes he was completely inside my pussy. He started to move very slowly. As time passes his speed was increased and I started to moan "Aaaaaaahhhhhhh.....Appaaaaaaaa....... Ammmaaaaa..... Owww... Ooooohhhh...." in more and more pleasure. He now started to give me long and hard fuck in front of my PRO who was watching our fucking.
121611837_phpcz10gg.jpg

Finally he was in the maximum speed. He hold my breast and kissed my lips as his cock was in maximum speed going in and out of my pussy.

121612101_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-1.gif

His cock now started to shine because of the fluid which he digged from my cunt. He finally came hard in my pussy. He held his cock tight in my cunt, as he started to cum hard. He made a few more strokes. He also used my pussy muscles to suck all the cum. I felt a complete orgasm of my life.
121613021_121612720_htjmh0qtrb8p.jpg

Of course I already went two times.. Finally, He filled my cunt with hot thick juice which ran into my thighs. He is really a good fucker.
121747299_4ca559764dcfc763b.jpg
After fucking I got up and walked out of the room. He asked me, “Where are you going Sweet heart?” I asked in return “Is that not enough?" with a notorious smile and said "I am going to bathroom to piss” He asked “Why can’t you use me? ” I was shocked and asked “What, Are you serious?” He replied politely “Yeah, I am.. You can use my mouth as your bathroom” I said “Don’t joke.. I cant hold on I have to piss immediately” He again replied “I am serious.. Use me” I asked “Really?” and producer said “Yes”. I came near him, he laid on the floor.
121747404_100733samantha.jpg

I positioned myself over his mouth and started to piss first a few drops and then started to blow on his lips, Then a huge amount of piss entered his mouth. With out any hesitation he drank all of my piss. The last few drops fell on his neck and chest he took them in his fingers much as possible and licked. He licked my piss over my pussy lips and sucked it clean.
121747491_samanthapsscopycopy.jpg

After that night as per condition, He fulfilled his promise But I could not stand by my words of fucking him only once. From that day Mr.Reddy is fucking me whenever, wherever he wants and many times all three of us have a wonderful "THREESOME"
121747658_cupace20190625093346.png

121747659_5c6b22575ba21.jpg

***** THE END*****

Haaa sir enti sir aae kasi
antu kasi gaa navvuthu.. nuvvu karchindhi
anthaa notlo nunchi jaarithunte vellatho teeskoni
nakesthu mingesthuna...
nee kallaloki kasi gaa chusthu nee moddani pamuthuna
166831126_photo_2020-10-11_21-51-24.jpg

166831129_photo_2020-10-11_21-51-21.jpg

Abhaa em chekave moddani andukey nuvu antae naku antha kasi.
Epudu nee ruchi nenu chusta ani etukoni bedroom lo ki tesukuvelli bed meda padesa.
Sexy Rashmi continue story

Back