• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Anasuya gets her pussy stretched

Reactions
DF Coins
hi I am Anasuya a beautiful housewife with a fair complexion and attractive figure. The most prominent and beautiful part of my figure isy 36C breasts and her 38 hips. Despite my shy nature.

On a hot summer day, I decided to visit one of my friends. So after telling the housemaid to do the routine work, I left for my friend's house. As i reached there, I noticed that the house appeared to be very quiet. Without paying much attention to it, i pressed the bell.

An old caretaker /servant / watchman appeared at the gate. He immediately recognized me. He led ms into the house and bolted the main gate from inside. i followed him to the drawing-room and made herself comfortable on a sofa. i sat in the drawing-room, waiting for my friend.

image uploader

But the servant told me, "The whole family has gone out of town for vacation, and they'll be back after two weeks." As he spoke to me, I noticed that he was staring at my breasts. His penis was fully erect and throbbing.

i took a closer look at the servant's appearance. She noticed that he was pretty old , dressed shabbily, and had an unshaven face. He was continuously staring at my breasts.

His direct gaze at my breasts, along with his throbbing penis (that was clearly visible as he was not wearing any underwear), seemed to turn me on a little bit. But she controlled herself.

I got up from the sofa, saying, "Okay! I must leave." Hearing me leave, the servant panicked and said, "Madam! please stay for a little while." i saw the panic on the servant's face. i noticed that he was still staring at my breasts, and his penis was still throbbing wildly.

Watching his sexually aroused state, i decided to find out what exactly the servant wanted to do. So I sat down on the sofa and said smilingly, "Okay, I'll stay for a while for you."

Seeing me smile, the servant's courage increased. He smiled back at me and said,

"Thank you, madam." i asked him,

"Well, tell me, when you knew there was no one at home, then why did you bring me here?"

Watching me smile, the servant's courage increased, and he said, "Madam, you are very beautiful. I have always dreamt of seeing your beauty. Today when I saw you alone, I thought to myself, well, today is the chance to fulfill my dream."

i smiled at the servant's remark and, looking around the house, asked the servant, "Is the house completely empty?" The servant understood what i meant, so he smiled and said, "Yes, we are all alone here."

i watched the servant's face, removed my dupatta from my breasts, and asked him, "What do you think is beautiful about me?" The servant understood my gesture and moved closer to me. He placed his hands on my breasts and said, "Ahh! These are beautiful, madam."

vietnamese keyboard download

i looked around apprehensively and asked him shyly, "Have you ever seen these?" The servant took my cue. He pulled my blouse and saw my firm breasts heaving in my bra. He said, "Oh, you are beautiful, madam."

upload images

i blushed shyly, bowed my head, and again asked. " I hope we are all alone here?" The servant understood my shyness and hesitation. So he placed his fingers under my bra-cups and said with a mischievous smile, "Madam, there is no one here except you and me."

As he spoke, he pulled up my bra and raised it to expose my beautiful breasts.

i lowered her eyes in shame and started smiling naughtily. The servant held my naked boobs with my pink nipples and said, "Oh, madam. You are beautiful."

i smiled shyly and said, "You are very naughty." Hearing my remark, the servant's courage further increased. He took off my sareer and bra making me topless. He bent forward and kissed my bare nipples and said, "Oh my Rani. let's take advantage of the empty house today and enjoy."

i smiled shyly and nodded my head.

The servant became excited and started undressing me right there on the drawing-room sofa. He took off my clothes and made me completely naked. As soon as I became naked, i smiled at the servant, placed my arms around his neck.

i said, "It feels erotic to be naked in front of you." The servant pressed my bare hips and said with a smile, "Today is our chance, Rani! Let's take advantage of the empty house and see your naked dance."

i smiled at his request and said,

"Jaanu, today I am all yours. Make wild love to me." Hearing my wild remark, the servant grabbed my bare breasts and gently pulled my pink nipples. He said, "Rani, I want you to stay naked with me for the next two weeks."

Hearing this, i hugged the servant and said with a shy smile, "Jaanu. I would love to be completely naked with you for the next two weeks. Come on. make me your naked bride."

The servant pushed me down on the sofa and made me sit in front of his throbbing penis. i understood what he wanted from me. So I pulled the string of his shalwar and let it drop to the floor. The servant's huge erect penis struck my beautiful face.

i smiled lovingly and placed my delicate hand on his hot erect penis, and kissed the tip. The servant went ecstatic and closed his eyes. Smilingly naughtily, i started flirting with his penis with my tongue.

The servant groaned and pulled my head towards his penis. He slipped it into my smiling mouth. i took the servant's large penis into my mouth and started giving him a lovely blow job. The servant couldn't hold himself for long, and within minutes he came in my mouth.

Although i had never done it for her husband, i drank all the cum oozing out of the servant's penis. As i licked the servant's penis clean, he turned me and made me bend on the sofa and kissed my pussy .

i closed my eyes in pleasure and started moaning. The servant licked my pussy vigorously and brought me to a shuddering orgasm. Satisfied with the servant's licking pleasure, i turned and, grabbing his penis, I kissed the tip of his penis.

The monster immediately responded to the warmth of my lips. Within minutes it was erect and throbbing wildly. The servant again turned me, made me bend on the sofa in the doggy style. He rubbed his penis on her pussy , which got lubricated by his precum.

But i held herself tight, preparing to bear the pain.

As he inserted his penis into my beautiful pussy, i started moaning. i turned my face towards the servant and locked my lips with him in a deep passionate kiss to divert my attention from the pain.

The servant pushed his tongue into my eager mouth and continued sliding his penis into Saima's beautiful pussy slowly. After a while, the servant felt my pussy expanding to accommodate his monster penis.

The servant further lubricated it with his finger with my juices from my pussy. Now i was shamelessly spreading my pussy before the servant in the doggy style

I also started enjoying the feeling of the servant's penis ramming my pussy . I started feeling love tremors as I enjoyed the pussy sex in the doggy style. The servant kept pumping my tight pussy as i moaned loudly. Even after two kids my pussy was tight , my husband dick was so small it didn’t even make dent in my pussy .

"Ahh Janu, take my pussy. I love this erotic feeling of your monster in my pussy. Please do it faster. Jaanu. I am all yours. I want to love you forever."

Within minutes we both reached our climax together, and the servant shot his cum deep inside me.I turned smilingly and locked my mouth with the servant's mouth, giving him a deep passionate kiss. We laid down on the three-seater sofa.

The servant grabbed my bare breasts and started pressing them wildly. Small streams of milk oozed out of my naked nipples. The servant was surprised, and he said, " Rani, are they full of milk?"I smiled back at him and said, " Jaanu, all my milk is for you now."

The servant grabbed my bare breasts and started squeezing them hard.I smiled at him lovingly, laying in his arms completely naked. I smiled at the servant, reached up for his mouth, and locked my lips on his mouth.

I said, "Jaanu, I must go now." The servant kissed my nipples and said, " You are my dream girl." The servant made me pose naked for him as he took my pictures on his mobile.I smiled naughtily and posed for him completely naked.

I hugged the servant and said, "You are my true love, Jaanu. I have never felt the erotic desires that I experienced with you today. Iwant to stay with you like this forever. But you know I have to go home for now."

hi I am Anasuya a beautiful housewife with a fair complexion and attractive figure. The most prominent and beautiful part of my figure isy 36C breasts and her 38 hips. Despite my shy nature.

On a hot summer day, I decided to visit one of my friends. So after telling the housemaid to do the routine work, I left for my friend's house. As i reached there, I noticed that the house appeared to be very quiet. Without paying much attention to it, i pressed the bell.

An old caretaker /servant / watchman appeared at the gate. He immediately recognized me. He led ms into the house and bolted the main gate from inside. i followed him to the drawing-room and made herself comfortable on a sofa. i sat in the drawing-room, waiting for my friend.

image uploader

But the servant told me, "The whole family has gone out of town for vacation, and they'll be back after two weeks." As he spoke to me, I noticed that he was staring at my breasts. His penis was fully erect and throbbing.

i took a closer look at the servant's appearance. She noticed that he was pretty old , dressed shabbily, and had an unshaven face. He was continuously staring at my breasts.

His direct gaze at my breasts, along with his throbbing penis (that was clearly visible as he was not wearing any underwear), seemed to turn me on a little bit. But she controlled herself.

I got up from the sofa, saying, "Okay! I must leave." Hearing me leave, the servant panicked and said, "Madam! please stay for a little while." i saw the panic on the servant's face. i noticed that he was still staring at my breasts, and his penis was still throbbing wildly.

Watching his sexually aroused state, i decided to find out what exactly the servant wanted to do. So I sat down on the sofa and said smilingly, "Okay, I'll stay for a while for you."

Seeing me smile, the servant's courage increased. He smiled back at me and said,

"Thank you, madam." i asked him,

"Well, tell me, when you knew there was no one at home, then why did you bring me here?"

Watching me smile, the servant's courage increased, and he said, "Madam, you are very beautiful. I have always dreamt of seeing your beauty. Today when I saw you alone, I thought to myself, well, today is the chance to fulfill my dream."

i smiled at the servant's remark and, looking around the house, asked the servant, "Is the house completely empty?" The servant understood what i meant, so he smiled and said, "Yes, we are all alone here."

i watched the servant's face, removed my dupatta from my breasts, and asked him, "What do you think is beautiful about me?" The servant understood my gesture and moved closer to me. He placed his hands on my breasts and said, "Ahh! These are beautiful, madam."

vietnamese keyboard download

i looked around apprehensively and asked him shyly, "Have you ever seen these?" The servant took my cue. He pulled my blouse and saw my firm breasts heaving in my bra. He said, "Oh, you are beautiful, madam."

upload images

i blushed shyly, bowed my head, and again asked. " I hope we are all alone here?" The servant understood my shyness and hesitation. So he placed his fingers under my bra-cups and said with a mischievous smile, "Madam, there is no one here except you and me."

As he spoke, he pulled up my bra and raised it to expose my beautiful breasts.

i lowered her eyes in shame and started smiling naughtily. The servant held my naked boobs with my pink nipples and said, "Oh, madam. You are beautiful."

i smiled shyly and said, "You are very naughty." Hearing my remark, the servant's courage further increased. He took off my sareer and bra making me topless. He bent forward and kissed my bare nipples and said, "Oh my Rani. let's take advantage of the empty house today and enjoy."

i smiled shyly and nodded my head.

The servant became excited and started undressing me right there on the drawing-room sofa. He took off my clothes and made me completely naked. As soon as I became naked, i smiled at the servant, placed my arms around his neck.

i said, "It feels erotic to be naked in front of you." The servant pressed my bare hips and said with a smile, "Today is our chance, Rani! Let's take advantage of the empty house and see your naked dance."

i smiled at his request and said,

"Jaanu, today I am all yours. Make wild love to me." Hearing my wild remark, the servant grabbed my bare breasts and gently pulled my pink nipples. He said, "Rani, I want you to stay naked with me for the next two weeks."

Hearing this, i hugged the servant and said with a shy smile, "Jaanu. I would love to be completely naked with you for the next two weeks. Come on. make me your naked bride."

The servant pushed me down on the sofa and made me sit in front of his throbbing penis. i understood what he wanted from me. So I pulled the string of his shalwar and let it drop to the floor. The servant's huge erect penis struck my beautiful face.

i smiled lovingly and placed my delicate hand on his hot erect penis, and kissed the tip. The servant went ecstatic and closed his eyes. Smilingly naughtily, i started flirting with his penis with my tongue.

The servant groaned and pulled my head towards his penis. He slipped it into my smiling mouth. i took the servant's large penis into my mouth and started giving him a lovely blow job. The servant couldn't hold himself for long, and within minutes he came in my mouth.

Although i had never done it for her husband, i drank all the cum oozing out of the servant's penis. As i licked the servant's penis clean, he turned me and made me bend on the sofa and kissed my pussy .

i closed my eyes in pleasure and started moaning. The servant licked my pussy vigorously and brought me to a shuddering orgasm. Satisfied with the servant's licking pleasure, i turned and, grabbing his penis, I kissed the tip of his penis.

The monster immediately responded to the warmth of my lips. Within minutes it was erect and throbbing wildly. The servant again turned me, made me bend on the sofa in the doggy style. He rubbed his penis on her pussy , which got lubricated by his precum.

But i held herself tight, preparing to bear the pain.

As he inserted his penis into my beautiful pussy, i started moaning. i turned my face towards the servant and locked my lips with him in a deep passionate kiss to divert my attention from the pain.

The servant pushed his tongue into my eager mouth and continued sliding his penis into Saima's beautiful pussy slowly. After a while, the servant felt my pussy expanding to accommodate his monster penis.

The servant further lubricated it with his finger with my juices from my pussy. Now i was shamelessly spreading my pussy before the servant in the doggy style

I also started enjoying the feeling of the servant's penis ramming my pussy . I started feeling love tremors as I enjoyed the pussy sex in the doggy style. The servant kept pumping my tight pussy as i moaned loudly. Even after two kids my pussy was tight , my husband dick was so small it didn’t even make dent in my pussy .

"Ahh Janu, take my pussy. I love this erotic feeling of your monster in my pussy. Please do it faster. Jaanu. I am all yours. I want to love you forever."

Within minutes we both reached our climax together, and the servant shot his cum deep inside me.I turned smilingly and locked my mouth with the servant's mouth, giving him a deep passionate kiss. We laid down on the three-seater sofa.

The servant grabbed my bare breasts and started pressing them wildly. Small streams of milk oozed out of my naked nipples. The servant was surprised, and he said, " Rani, are they full of milk?"I smiled back at him and said, " Jaanu, all my milk is for you now."

The servant grabbed my bare breasts and started squeezing them hard.I smiled at him lovingly, laying in his arms completely naked. I smiled at the servant, reached up for his mouth, and locked my lips on his mouth.

I said, "Jaanu, I must go now." The servant kissed my nipples and said, " You are my dream girl." The servant made me pose naked for him as he took my pictures on his mobile.I smiled naughtily and posed for him completely naked.

I hugged the servant and said, "You are my true love, Jaanu. I have never felt the erotic desires that I experienced with you today. Iwant to stay with you like this forever. But you know I have to go home for now."
Amazing story buddy, so much erotic ??

Hello everyone Thank you all so much for your love and support. Due to personal issues, I am unable to post stories frequently. As a result, I have decided to close this thread. Hopefully, I will return in the future.
Thank youu

We will wait for you buddy , but please do comeback as soon as possible.

Back