• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Role-play Asin my sexy roommate

actress sexy role play

WetSilky

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
My Cousin sister was staying with a friend in PG. She got a hike in her modelling job last March, ever since she has been looking for rented place.

A few weeks back my cousin visited my room with her PG friends. One of them her name was Poongodi, she had really good Baadu , Kai ( boobs in Tamil ). She was a DD, i could see her white bra straps. Her ass was huge and jiggled everytime she took a step. Though she was on the pumpy heavy side she was always very light on her feet. I loved seeing her jugs jiggle.

She also always had an eye for me

One of these days I was going to suck her boobs dry and bite her nipples till she cums

Her other friend was new she was probably the one still looking for a room, a rented room. I saw her face and was floored by her beauty. I could not take my eyes off her lips.

I got a glimpse of her hourglass figure. Then went back to her lips... Soon we were playing antakshari and having a good time in my 2Bhk house. Things got a bit intense and soon I was chasing friend around the house as the girls were chatting.

Then at one moment we were running around and i witnessed something that shook me and made me hard! It changed me...

To be continued...

My Cousin sister was staying with a friend in PG. She got a hike in her modelling job last March, ever since she has been looking for rented place.

A few weeks back my cousin visited my room with her PG friends. One of them her name was Poongodi, she had really good Baadu , Kai ( boobs in Tamil ). She was a DD, i could see her white bra straps. Her ass was huge and jiggled everytime she took a step. Though she was on the pumpy heavy side she was always very light on her feet. I loved seeing her jugs jiggle.

She also always had an eye for me

One of these days I was going to suck her boobs dry and bite her nipples till she cums

Her other friend was new she was probably the one still looking for a room, a rented room. I saw her face and was floored by her beauty. I could not take my eyes off her lips.

I got a glimpse of her hourglass figure. Then went back to her lips... Soon we were playing antakshari and having a good time in my 2Bhk house. Things got a bit intense and soon I was chasing friend around the house as the girls were chatting.

Then at one moment we were running around and i witnessed something that shook me and made me hard! It changed me...

To be continued...
Continue. 👍👍

I always confessed to the girls I have sex with about my fantasies I had for them. Sometimes rarely they get angry, but Usually it turns them on even more. Knowing that i was thirsting over them for a long time. Even years later...

I know if i will get a chance with a girl at the first time we meet, the first time I lay my gaze on any girl or acquaintance. I get a goosebumps that will quickly cause a huge reaction on my balls, they swell and tightening my underwear. It is such raw natural instinct that cannot be compared to anything else.

When i saw my cousins new friend
I did not know her name nor able to see her curves and subtleties. Her lips were haunting. When they came in we sat for some snacks and tea. I was suddenly drawn to herr soothing voice. Hypotysed by her lips again. Cherry buttery alluring plump lips... I was lost...

She was little too playful. As we ran around i kept trying to get slight glimpse of her. And she was really good at hiding herself from me. Then we made eye contact...
Her eyes were alluring and inviting and naugthy

It dint take much time to realise she was into me.
While I was checking her out. Her lips , her figure and way she moved, i realised she had an eye on me the whole time. Then we were pairing in two for a small game like Koko or something, we had to make other team out and I was paired with her. She gave me that playful look again. With a eyebrow raised. I was on cloud nine. " Kaiyum odalay, kallum odalay " I just stood there and she was in front of me and got out. Now she was trying to save me from getting out....

It was at this moment

I saw and felt her plumpy soft boosums
... They were soft like cotton candy and warm like an embrace. Infact she bumped on my cock so hard it was paining. But in that pain I saw her chuubby jiggling ass so close to me.

I was instantly hard and a huge bulge was visible. But she kept rubbing her warm butt cheeks on my crouch... I had never felt like this before.

Its been two weeks now. I have been having wet dreams about her. So I could not resist by plead to my sister about her and she being the awesome naughty cousin sis has replied with some of her friends personal pics... I'm already drooling...

To be continued...

Back