• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20201125055313.jpg

Guys, I am very disappointed to see fakers quarreling each other for silly reason and I wanted to make this a friendly community of fakers. I would like to make certain things clear here.

1. You are only allowed to post two things here. Either your contest entries or appreciation of others work.
  2. You are not allowed judge other's work and comment bad on that. Admins and judges are here to judge others peoples work, you can simply concentrating on improving your work
  3. Number of fakes will only be considered for top contributor award and we will soon put a limit on maximum number of fakes that can be posted. We want to push fakers skills to the test.
  4. There are many factors considered while selecting a winner Ex:- (Quality of the body images, Body size matching with real actress body, Face skin tone matching with the body, How realistically the face is blended with the body, Facial expression of the actress matches with the body etc....) So if you like the fake you submitted doesn't mean admins will pick it as a winner
  5. We all are humans and may make mistakes while judging. You can discuss with admins if any mistakes are made by us. But we will not tolerate posting bad comments in public
  6. You will be disqualified if you use old fake bodies to make new fakes
  7. Matching skin tone and blending face like real by avoiding sharp cut edges on the face is top priority
  8. You should raise your concerns in the admin inbox rather than quarreling them publicly
  9. This site is not inssia, xossip or sex baba but desifakes and we have our own rules and regulations
  10. Whoever post comments which irritate other members will be banned from the site
  11. If you get unfair treatment you can always approach any admin to discuss it and we will try our best to make everyone happy
  12. We will have many contests coming ahead and everyone will get enough chances to show case their faking skills
  13. Me and many other fakers here are happy to help anyone who need help in improving their faking skills and they can always come to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom