• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Malayalam Actress [BDSM] Cuties Destroyed

Reactions
DF Coins
Hello fellow shaggers and perverts.
I am new into image editing and faking. Here I am starting a new thread to post some of my perverted thoughts. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I am interested in BDSM, sadomasochism and those extremes.

I present to you my first entry.
1. Nayantara Chakravarty

zjjAEd.jpg

This poor bitch is being trained in handling rejection when all those around her in the industry will make her handle fire with her bare hands. She is taught to keep quiet when actors, the age of her grandfather, will tug on her tits and lay her to waste. At the same time she has to enjoy it.

Last edited:
Hello fellow shaggers and perverts.
I am new into image editing and faking. Here I am starting a new thread to post some of my perverted thoughts. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I am interested in BDSM, sadomasochism and those extremes.

I present to you my first entry.
1. Nayantara Chakravarty

zjjAEd.jpg

This poor bitch is being trained in handling rejection when all those around her in the industry will make her handle fire with her bare hands. She is taught to keep quiet when actors, the age of her grandfather, will tug on her tits and lay her to waste. At the same time she has to enjoy it.
Lakshmi nakshatra and aishwariya rajeev plz do

Here is a rare beauty...

3. Mareena Michael Kurisingal

She is undergoing treatment to enhance her tits. She doesn't want big boobs. She just wants her tits to poke through her bra and dress. So that anyone sees her gets an instant boner thinking she is aroused all the time and showers cum on her.

zjnvch.jpg

Last edited:
Please look star magic Lakshmi nakshatra and aishwariya rajeev
Okay buddy. Lemme try Lakshmi Nakshatra. Tell me this. What do you want to do to her? If I have an idea on how you want to take her I can save myself from beating off to the ugly and loud bitch. ? I am quite beat from all the jerking I did while making the others. ?

Manju warrier pregant
4. Manju Warrier

zj6su9.jpg

This must have been how the bitch felt when married and pregnant. Losing all her freedom to fuck around. Her cuck husband not able to fuck her brains out and not able to find a stud who can fuck her when pregnant. Still having to show a happy face...

Edit: Just wanted to let you know that this one I couldn't fap to because I was feeling sorry for how she must have felt. :cry:

Last edited:
Navya Nair Bdsm

5. Navya Nair

zj6G6L.jpg

Dusky nimph gets prepared for another round of onscreen glory. This time she has gone a bit fat. The director wants her to reign in her body fat while keeping a good amount of boobs. Who can blame him when everyone wants to tug on her chest. :ROFLMAO:

5. Navya Nair

zj6G6L.jpg

Dusky nimph gets prepared for another round of onscreen glory. This time she has gone a bit fat. The director wants her to reign in her body fat while keeping a good amount of boobs. Who can blame him when everyone wants to tug on her chest. :ROFLMAO:
Do anju kurian pls

bro rebecca santhosh

6. Rebecca Santhosh

zjBvMZ.jpg

When the director said they had to do a tolerance test on her she thought it was for a stunt scene. Little did she know they were talking about testing an equipment with her tolerance. She is not happy about it. ?

Back