• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Becoming a Slave to my Student (Featuring actress Sneha with fakes)

Galbatorix

GBX
Legendary Faker
Exclusive Faker
Pro Faker
Story Teller
LV

Reactions
Awards
DF Coins
Slave to my Student

Synopsis: A female teacher was controlled by her student, completely. This story is adapted from Owned Teacher (BDSM Library)

(bondage, humiliation, slavery, lingerie, F/f)

STANDARD DISCLAIMER:

All characters are fictitious. This story is intended for ADULTS only.

Comments are welcomed. I'm not sure how far this will go but I see a lot of potential if there is interest.​

Last edited by a moderator:
CHAPTER 1

Mrs. Sneha Prasanna sat at her desk checking the senior English compositions her class had turned in today. While school had been dismissed about twenty minutes ago she was in no hurry to get home. Her husband was off on yet another business trip.

Sneha had been married to Prasanna for fourteen years. Since he got his last promotion he has been required to go on extended business trips. The longest was two months and this trip could well be longer. So Sneha had quite a bit of free time and had no pressing commitments.

She planned to finish up these papers and head to the gym for her daily workout on the way home. At Thirty-five she worked very hard to keep in shape. At 5'7" and 120# she was proud of her body, no sagging, firm legs and tight tummy to go with her firm 35 inch bust.

lvGhb.jpg

Sneha was startled out of her daydream by a knock at her classroom door. Looking up she saw Lisa Simon, one of her senior honor's English students. Lisa was a very bright student. At eighteen she had a well developed body and a rather arrogant attitude. She was sort of a loner and despite her beauty she didn't have a boyfriend or any friends for that matter.

"Come in Lisa. I haven't finished grading the compositions yet."

"That's not why I'm here Mrs. Sneha. I have something I want to show you."

"Sure . What do you have?"

Lisa reached into her bag and took out an old magazine. Sneha's heart stopped as she immediately recognized the magazine. It was "Hustler" June, 82. She had always hoped that no one would discover her old secret.

lLhGD.jpg

Lisa flipped open the magazine and there all over a four page spread was her senior English teacher showing all her well put together charms. Sneha had posed in college for some very much needed money and had hoped that they would remain in her past. "I was cleaning out an old trunk of my dad's in the attic and looked at what I found."
Sneha tried to gather her wits and replied, "That was a long time ago Lisa and I am not proud of it but at the time I was desperate for money to finish college. Let me have that so I can throw it away and keep it in my past."

Lisa pulled back the magazine. "I don't think so Mrs. Sneha. We need to have a little talk. Close the door."

Sneha got up and closed the door, anxious to get this taken care of as soon as possible. "Lock it"., Lisa said as she took Mrs. Sneha. seat behind her desk.

As soon as the door was closed and locked Sneha turned and seeing Lisa in her chair moved to a desk in the first row of student seats. She saw a look on Lisa's face that was not at all encouraging.

"Stand in front of the desk Mrs. Sneha."

"I'll just sit here Lisa" moving to the first desk.

"I said stand in front of the desk" Lisa said in a very firm tone.

Sneha moved to stand in front of the student sitting behind her desk and holding all the cards. This was not a comfortable situation at all for the teacher.

lLKrb.jpg

"Do you like teaching here?"

"Yes Lisa I like teaching here very much"

"Does your husband know about these pictures?"

"No".

"Would you like your family to see these?" said Lisa holding up the pictures.

"No," Sneha answered as she began to shake realizing she was in a very vulnerable position.

"Well Mrs. Sneha. I've just outlined three reasons why you should carefully consider what I am about to offer you. From this moment until I say otherwise you will do everything, and I mean everything, I tell you to do. If you refuse or do not obey my every command guess what? No job, no hubby and one very humiliated teenager."

"What do you want Lisa?" asked Sneha with a trembling voice.

"You" replied Lisa calmly. "I want to own you. I want you to obey everything and anything I tell you immediately without question. If you refuse at any time or do not please me, the magazine will be distributed all over the school and copies sent to your husband and his bosses. If you do agree we will keep this our secret."

Sneha's knees become weak. She couldn't allow those pictures to be made public. She thought those were behind her. She hadn't even thought about them for a long time. What was she going to do?

"Am I making myself clear Mrs. Sneha."

"I don't understand" whispered Sneha, hoping to find a way out of this situation.
"I'm your teacher, you can't treat me this way."

"It is very simple Mrs. Sneha. If you don't do everything I tell you, you won't be anybody's teacher, wife or mother. Understand Mrs. Sneha."

"And how long does this blackmail last?"

"As long as I want it, Mrs. Sneha. Enough talk. Stand up straight Mrs. Sneha. Hands at your side. Look straight ahead and don't move. Don't say anything." ordered Lisa.

Not knowing what else to do and not wanting to anger her demanding student, Sneha stood at attention.

Lisa moved around the desk and slowly circled the trembling teacher. Man this is going to be some senior year, she thought. "You understand to refuse me anything and you are ruined", Lisa said as she stared into her English teacher's teary eyes.

lLp8k.jpg

"Yes Lisa." She didn't know what else to do. She was trapped by her past and couldn't ruin her future. A tear slowly rolled down her cheek.

"Ms. Simon to you"

"Yes Ms. Simon I understand."

Lisa moved back behind the teacher desk sitting in the teacher's chair. "Unbutton your blouse Mrs. Sneha."

Sneha hesitated. "Please don't do this Lisa," she pleaded.

Jumping up Lisa came around the desk and slapped her teacher hard on the cheek.
"Ms. Simon bitch. DO it NOW"

Sneha was frozen in her spot. She couldn't move.

"Ok, the pictures will be distributed to everyone by Monday" Lisa turned and headed for the door.

"Wait" shouted Sneha.

Lisa paused and turned to face the frightened teacher. "Yes".

"Please Lisa don't do this. I'll give you money. Please." begged the sobbing teacher.

"Good bye Mrs. Sneha." said Lisa as she calmly turned to the door.

"Please Lisa, Ms. Simon, I'll do it. Please don't leave." screamed the panicked teacher.

Lisa stopped at the door and turned to face the beaten teacher. "Well?"

Sneha's hands moved to the buttons on her blouse. Slowly she began unbuttoning her blouse from the neck down. Her face was red and tear streaked.

"Take it off" demanded Lisa as she moved back to the desk.

Sneha removed her blouse and placed it on the desk. She stood before her student with her blouse off wondering how far this would go.

"Now the bra Mrs. Sneha."

Sneha reached behind her back and opened the clasp on her bra. She allowed the straps to slowly slide down her arms as her firm 35c breasts came into view. As she moved to place the bra on the desk with her blouse Lisa told her "Put it in the garbage you won't be needing it anymore."

Naked to the waist the cowering teacher stood before her student. She was beyond further embarrassment. How did she let herself get in this position? Why had I posed for those pictures in college?

"Now Mrs. Sneha. I want your skirt on the desk"

Without thinking Sneha opened her skirt and slid it down her legs. She stepped out of it and placed it on the desk next to her blouse.

"Well Mrs. Sneha. I see we are going to have to improve your undergarment selection. Get those ugly panties and pantyhose off this instant."

Stung by the harsh words of her student Sneha removed her panties and pantyhose.

"In the garbage."

The once demanding senior English teacher now stood naked in her classroom before her 18 year old student. She saw no way out of this situation. What will be next she wondered?"

"Back at attention Mrs. Sneha. Hands at your sides." Lisa came around the desk in front of the frightened teacher. She reaches out and pinches the teacher's nipples. "Kind of stiff Mrs. Sneha. Do you like this?"

Sneha remained silent. She felt some excitement at this treatment but she could never admit it.

Lisa pinched harder on her swollen nipples until Mrs. Sneha. groaned, "Answer me Mrs. Sneha."

"No, I don't like this." Sneha lied. Well she didn't like it but she was un-explainably excited by it.

lLFyr.jpg

Lisa abruptly released Mrs. Sneha.'s nipples. "I think you are lying to me and you will be punished for that. I understand from Amy that your husband is out of town and I know she left for a camp retreat after school so I have you all to myself this weekend."

A shiver went through Sneha as Lisa's word sank into her numb brain.

"I will be spending the weekend at your house Mrs. Sneha. By Monday you should fully understand my requirements. Put your skirt, blouse and shoes on Mrs. Sneha. Leave the top two buttons open on your blouse."

Sneha almost felt more naked dress this way. Her breasts while firm still moved under her thin blouse. Her nipples threatened to poke twin holes in the material. She had never been out of her house without panties and the air moving over her damp pussy made her feel very naked.

"Let's go to your place Mrs. Sneha. Leave the panties, bra and pantyhose in the trash for Bubba the janitor. Bring your paddle home with you."

Sneha had never used the paddle but she kept one. It was two feet long made of shiny hardwood.

The two moved to the door to begin their adventure.

To Be Continued...

CHAPTER 1

Mrs. Sneha Prasanna sat at her desk checking the senior English compositions her class had turned in today. While school had been dismissed about twenty minutes ago she was in no hurry to get home. Her husband was off on yet another business trip.

Sneha had been married to Prasanna for fourteen years. Since he got his last promotion he has been required to go on extended business trips. The longest was two months and this trip could well be longer. So Sneha had quite a bit of free time and had no pressing commitments.

She planned to finish up these papers and head to the gym for her daily workout on the way home. At Thirty-five she worked very hard to keep in shape. At 5'7" and 120# she was proud of her body, no sagging, firm legs and tight tummy to go with her firm 35 inch bust.

lvGhb.jpg

Sneha was startled out of her daydream by a knock at her classroom door. Looking up she saw Lisa Simon, one of her senior honor's English students. Lisa was a very bright student. At eighteen she had a well developed body and a rather arrogant attitude. She was sort of a loner and despite her beauty she didn't have a boyfriend or any friends for that matter.

Lisa reached into her bag and took out an old magazine. Sneha's heart stopped as she immediately recognized the magazine. It was "Hustler" June, 82. She had always hoped that no one would discover her old secret.

lLhGD.jpg

Lisa flipped open the magazine and there all over a four page spread was her senior English teacher showing all her well put together charms. Sneha had posed in college for some very much needed money and had hoped that they would remain in her past. "I was cleaning out an old trunk of my dad's in the attic and looked at what I found."
Sneha tried to gather her wits and replied, "That was a long time ago Lisa and I am not proud of it but at the time I was desperate for money to finish college. Let me have that so I can throw it away and keep it in my past."

Lisa pulled back the magazine. "I don't think so Mrs. Sneha. We need to have a little talk. Close the door."

Sneha got up and closed the door, anxious to get this taken care of as soon as possible. "Lock it"., Lisa said as she took Mrs. Sneha. seat behind her desk.

As soon as the door was closed and locked Sneha turned and seeing Lisa in her chair moved to a desk in the first row of student seats. She saw a look on Lisa's face that was not at all encouraging.

Sneha moved to stand in front of the student sitting behind her desk and holding all the cards. This was not a comfortable situation at all for the teacher.

lLKrb.jpg

"No".

"No," Sneha answered as she began to shake realizing she was in a very vulnerable position.

"Well Mrs. Sneha. I've just outlined three reasons why you should carefully consider what I am about to offer you. From this moment until I say otherwise you will do everything, and I mean everything, I tell you to do. If you refuse or do not obey my every command guess what? No job, no hubby and one very humiliated teenager."

"You" replied Lisa calmly. "I want to own you. I want you to obey everything and anything I tell you immediately without question. If you refuse at any time or do not please me, the magazine will be distributed all over the school and copies sent to your husband and his bosses. If you do agree we will keep this our secret."

Sneha's knees become weak. She couldn't allow those pictures to be made public. She thought those were behind her. She hadn't even thought about them for a long time. What was she going to do?

"I don't understand" whispered Sneha, hoping to find a way out of this situation.

"It is very simple Mrs. Sneha. If you don't do everything I tell you, you won't be anybody's teacher, wife or mother. Understand Mrs. Sneha."

"As long as I want it, Mrs. Sneha. Enough talk. Stand up straight Mrs. Sneha. Hands at your side. Look straight ahead and don't move. Don't say anything." ordered Lisa.

Not knowing what else to do and not wanting to anger her demanding student, Sneha stood at attention.

Lisa moved around the desk and slowly circled the trembling teacher. Man this is going to be some senior year, she thought. "You understand to refuse me anything and you are ruined", Lisa said as she stared into her English teacher's teary eyes.

lLp8k.jpg

"Yes Lisa." She didn't know what else to do. She was trapped by her past and couldn't ruin her future. A tear slowly rolled down her cheek.

"Ms. Simon to you"

Lisa moved back behind the teacher desk sitting in the teacher's chair. "Unbutton your blouse Mrs. Sneha."

"Ok, the pictures will be distributed to everyone by Monday" Lisa turned and headed for the door.

"Wait" shouted Sneha.

"Please Lisa don't do this. I'll give you money. Please." begged the sobbing teacher.

"Please Lisa, Ms. Simon, I'll do it. Please don't leave." screamed the panicked teacher.

Sneha's hands moved to the buttons on her blouse. Slowly she began unbuttoning her blouse from the neck down. Her face was red and tear streaked.

Sneha removed her blouse and placed it on the desk. She stood before her student with her blouse off wondering how far this would go.

Sneha reached behind her back and opened the clasp on her bra. She allowed the straps to slowly slide down her arms as her firm 35c breasts came into view. As she moved to place the bra on the desk with her blouse Lisa told her "Put it in the garbage you won't be needing it anymore."

Naked to the waist the cowering teacher stood before her student. She was beyond further embarrassment. How did she let herself get in this position? Why had I posed for those pictures in college?

Without thinking Sneha opened her skirt and slid it down her legs. She stepped out of it and placed it on the desk next to her blouse.

"Well Mrs. Sneha. I see we are going to have to improve your undergarment selection. Get those ugly panties and pantyhose off this instant."

Stung by the harsh words of her student Sneha removed her panties and pantyhose.

"In the garbage."

The once demanding senior English teacher now stood naked in her classroom before her 18 year old student. She saw no way out of this situation. What will be next she wondered?"

"Back at attention Mrs. Sneha. Hands at your sides." Lisa came around the desk in front of the frightened teacher. She reaches out and pinches the teacher's nipples. "Kind of stiff Mrs. Sneha. Do you like this?"

Sneha remained silent. She felt some excitement at this treatment but she could never admit it.

Lisa pinched harder on her swollen nipples until Mrs. Sneha. groaned, "Answer me Mrs. Sneha."

"No, I don't like this." Sneha lied. Well she didn't like it but she was un-explainably excited by it.

lLFyr.jpg

Lisa abruptly released Mrs. Sneha.'s nipples. "I think you are lying to me and you will be punished for that. I understand from Amy that your husband is out of town and I know she left for a camp retreat after school so I have you all to myself this weekend."

"I will be spending the weekend at your house Mrs. Sneha. By Monday you should fully understand my requirements. Put your skirt, blouse and shoes on Mrs. Sneha. Leave the top two buttons open on your blouse."

Sneha almost felt more naked dress this way. Her breasts while firm still moved under her thin blouse. Her nipples threatened to poke twin holes in the material. She had never been out of her house without panties and the air moving over her damp pussy made her feel very naked.

"Let's go to your place Mrs. Sneha. Leave the panties, bra and pantyhose in the trash for Bubba the janitor. Bring your paddle home with you."

Sneha had never used the paddle but she kept one. It was two feet long made of shiny hardwood.

To Be Continued...
Super bro
Waiting for nxt episode

CHAPTER 1

lvGhb.jpg

lLhGD.jpg

lLKrb.jpg

"No".

lLp8k.jpg

"Ms. Simon to you"

"Wait" shouted Sneha.

"In the garbage."

lLFyr.jpg

To Be Continued...
??? Waiting

CHAPTER 2

When Lisa got to the door she turned and told Sneha, "Follow two steps behind and act normal."

How could she act normal? Her nipples were rubbing on her blouse with every step, her pussy was bare under her skirt and much to her dismay, becoming more moist by the minute. With the buttons open as Lisa had ordered she was showing more cleavage than she felt was acceptable. "Yes Ms. Simon," she replied.

actress sneha cleavage

Lisa opened the door and led the defeated teacher through the halls of the school into the parking lot. Mrs. Sneha.'s car was parked in the middle of the now almost empty lot. "Give me the keys," demanded Lisa.

Lisa climbed behind the wheel and Sneha got into the passenger side. "Slide your skirt up Mrs. Sneha."

Sneha slid her skirt up to mid thigh.

"Higher."

Sneha slid her skirt higher so that it barely covered her very moist pussy.

Lisa started the car and began driving toward Mrs. Sneha.'s house about 20 minutes away. "We have to make one stop at Walmart on the way home"

Sneha's heart sank as she prayed Lisa would not make her go into the store with her breasts free and pussy bare.

"Tell me Mrs. Sneha., what sort of sex toys do you have at home?"

Sneha couldn't believe her student had asked her this. "I have a vibrator Ms. Simon"

"Anything else?"

"That's all Ms. Simon."

Lisa pulled the car into the Walmart parking lot. This was a super Walmart with a grocery store as well as the department store. "Lets go Mrs. Sneha. We have some shopping to do. Remember two steps behind."

Sneha slid her skirt down her legs and climbed out of the car. The air was chilly which added to the hardening of her nipples. Lisa didn't allow her to put on her jacket. She moved quickly to follow the young athletic student across the lot.

"Do you have cash or credit cards with you Mrs. Sneha.?"

"Yes Lisa, I have both."

Lisa stopped in her tracks and turned to the teacher. "What did you call me?"

"Li...I'm sorry Ms. Simon."

"Open another button."

"Please Ms. Simon. I'm sorry."

"Do you want it to be two more buttons?"

"No!" answered Sneha as she opened the third button on her blouse. If she moved too quickly she knew she would expose her bare breast. She knew she would have to move carefully.

"Get a cart Mrs. Sneha." ordered Lisa as they entered the store.

Sneha did as ordered and followed Lisa through the store to the pet department. "Let's get a collar for my new pet. Try this one on," said Lisa handing Sneha a white dog collar with rhinestones on it.

"Here???"

"Mrs. Sneha. I do not like to repeat myself. If you don't want to do what I tell you, you can go home and I will see that the pictures are distributed by Monday. Now try on the collar."

Looking around Sneha quickly placed the collar around her neck. "It fits Ms. Simon."

"Let's be sure...buckle it."

Sneha buckled the collar around her neck. It did fit.

actress sneha collared

"Now a leash,'' said Lisa. Reach up and get the red one Mrs. Sneha."

Sneha reached up to remove the collar before anyone saw her.

Lisa smacked her hands. "Leave it on."

Sneha reached up with her stinging hand to get the leash. She realized stretching up made her bare breasts pop out of her opened blouse. Reaching down with one hand and closing her blouse while reaching up for the leash got her another smack on the hand. "Do not touch that blouse Mrs. Sneha."

Lisa clipped the leash to the white collar. "Looks very nice. Put them in the basket." said Lisa as she moved off.

Sneha struggled to get the collar off and follow Lisa without anyone seeing her and without Lisa getting angry because she was too far behind.
Lisa moved to the hardware department and placed two, 4 foot long 1" dowel rods into the cart along with a package of eye screws and fifty feet of clothes line.

Then to the grocery section where Lisa placed three cucumbers, a bag of carrots, a container of chili powder and a box of popsicle into the cart.

Sneha was getting more and more nervous as she looked over the contents of the cart.

"One more stop" said Lisa as she moved off to the housewares section. Here she placed a package of clothes pins in the cart along with four 12" taper candles and two large chip bag clamps.

"I'll meet you at the car," said Lisa leaving Sneha standing there. "Don't be long."

Sneha went to the check out. While all of the items individually were innocent, Sneha was very embarrassed because she knew they were all to be used in some way on her. She was also very aware of the display she was making with her blouse open as it was. She paid with a red face, unbelievably soaked pussy and swollen nipples.

Sneha put the items in the trunk and climbed into the car. "Skirt." said Lisa.

Sneha quickly slid her skirt up to barely below her pussy as before.

"Let's stop for dinner," said Lisa. "What are you hungry for?"

"I'm not hungry."

Slap. "Ms. Simon!!!!!!!"

"Ow..... Sorry Ms. Simon."

"Slide your skirt up further. You must understand you will lose something every time you fail to please me. And of course you know what happens if you totally refuse to obey." Lisa drove out of the parking lot as Sneha slid her skirt up higher so that her pussy was exposed. Her face was beet red. She felt like a child being punished for being bad.

Sneha rode in silence as Lisa drove toward her house. She knew she was lost but she had no other choice. She began to panic as Lisa pulled into Wendy's drive through line.

"Don't touch that skirt Mrs. Sneha. What do you want to eat?"

"Nothing Ms. Simon."

The humiliated teacher shrank into her seat as Lisa ordered a chicken sandwich, fries, and two chocolate frostys. When they got to the window to pay Lisa reached her hand to Mrs. Sneha. for money. Mrs. Sneha. quickly dug in her purse and handed Lisa money hoping they didn't recognize her. Since it was getting dark the clerk really couldn't see anything but Sneha almost died when she said, "Hi Mrs. Sneha." The clerk knew the car.

"Hi", responded Sneha as she wanted to crawl under the seat.

Lisa pulled into the lot and parked in a dark corner and began to eat her sandwich. "Open your blouse all the way Mrs. Sneha."

With slight hesitation the Sneha opened her blouse and exposed her bare breasts. "While I eat my dinner I want you to entertain me by coating your breasts with this chocolate frosty. Be careful not to get any on your beautiful blouse."

actress sneha naked playing with her pussy

The humiliated teacher sat in the Wendy's parking lot, Blouse open and breasts bared with her senior English student and rubbed the ice cold chocolate frosty all over her breasts. Sneha wanted to please the teen because she had demonstrated her progressive discipline plan. The freezing milkshake caused her nipples to harden to the point of being painful."Put some on your pussy too."

The teacher's fingers dipped into the frosty and she smeared it all over her pussy. "Inside too Mrs. Sneha."

Her breath began to come in short gasps as the cold frosty stimulated her hot pussy. Her fingers had a mind of their own. This went on for fifteen minutes while Lisa calmly ate her dinner and the teacher played with herself and became hotter and hotter much to her dismay.

Just as she was approaching her peak thankfully Lisa told her to stop and lick her fingers clean. "Don't touch anything" ordered Lisa as she started the car.

Sneha sat there bare to the waist with her pussy now clearly visible and everything was sticky. She was sucking her fingers clean as ordered by her student. The taste of pussy and chocolate frosty almost made her throw-up. She was thankful she had not orgasmed in front of her student in such a humiliating way but she had a fire in her pussy that wanted to be satisfied.

actress sneha boobs coated with frosty

They turned up into Sneha's driveway. Her house was set back from the road on a secluded lot. The backyard was surrounded by a high wooden fence and there was little traffic on the road.

Parking in front of the garage Lisa said, " Bring in the stuff and meet me in the bathroom Mrs. Sneha. You're a mess.

To be continued...

CHAPTER 2

When Lisa got to the door she turned and told Sneha, "Follow two steps behind and act normal."

How could she act normal? Her nipples were rubbing on her blouse with every step, her pussy was bare under her skirt and much to her dismay, becoming more moist by the minute. With the buttons open as Lisa had ordered she was showing more cleavage than she felt was acceptable. "Yes Ms. Simon," she replied.

actress sneha cleavage

Lisa opened the door and led the defeated teacher through the halls of the school into the parking lot. Mrs. Sneha.'s car was parked in the middle of the now almost empty lot. "Give me the keys," demanded Lisa.

Lisa climbed behind the wheel and Sneha got into the passenger side. "Slide your skirt up Mrs. Sneha."

"Higher."

Lisa started the car and began driving toward Mrs. Sneha.'s house about 20 minutes away. "We have to make one stop at Walmart on the way home"

Sneha's heart sank as she prayed Lisa would not make her go into the store with her breasts free and pussy bare.

Sneha couldn't believe her student had asked her this. "I have a vibrator Ms. Simon"

"Anything else?"

"That's all Ms. Simon."

Lisa pulled the car into the Walmart parking lot. This was a super Walmart with a grocery store as well as the department store. "Lets go Mrs. Sneha. We have some shopping to do. Remember two steps behind."

Sneha slid her skirt down her legs and climbed out of the car. The air was chilly which added to the hardening of her nipples. Lisa didn't allow her to put on her jacket. She moved quickly to follow the young athletic student across the lot.

"Yes Lisa, I have both."

"Open another button."

"No!" answered Sneha as she opened the third button on her blouse. If she moved too quickly she knew she would expose her bare breast. She knew she would have to move carefully.

Sneha did as ordered and followed Lisa through the store to the pet department. "Let's get a collar for my new pet. Try this one on," said Lisa handing Sneha a white dog collar with rhinestones on it.

"Here???"

"Mrs. Sneha. I do not like to repeat myself. If you don't want to do what I tell you, you can go home and I will see that the pictures are distributed by Monday. Now try on the collar."

Looking around Sneha quickly placed the collar around her neck. "It fits Ms. Simon."

actress sneha collared

Sneha reached up with her stinging hand to get the leash. She realized stretching up made her bare breasts pop out of her opened blouse. Reaching down with one hand and closing her blouse while reaching up for the leash got her another smack on the hand. "Do not touch that blouse Mrs. Sneha."

Lisa clipped the leash to the white collar. "Looks very nice. Put them in the basket." said Lisa as she moved off.

Sneha struggled to get the collar off and follow Lisa without anyone seeing her and without Lisa getting angry because she was too far behind.
Lisa moved to the hardware department and placed two, 4 foot long 1" dowel rods into the cart along with a package of eye screws and fifty feet of clothes line.

Then to the grocery section where Lisa placed three cucumbers, a bag of carrots, a container of chili powder and a box of popsicle into the cart.

Sneha was getting more and more nervous as she looked over the contents of the cart.

"One more stop" said Lisa as she moved off to the housewares section. Here she placed a package of clothes pins in the cart along with four 12" taper candles and two large chip bag clamps.

"I'll meet you at the car," said Lisa leaving Sneha standing there. "Don't be long."

Sneha went to the check out. While all of the items individually were innocent, Sneha was very embarrassed because she knew they were all to be used in some way on her. She was also very aware of the display she was making with her blouse open as it was. She paid with a red face, unbelievably soaked pussy and swollen nipples.

"I'm not hungry."

Slap. "Ms. Simon!!!!!!!"

"Slide your skirt up further. You must understand you will lose something every time you fail to please me. And of course you know what happens if you totally refuse to obey." Lisa drove out of the parking lot as Sneha slid her skirt up higher so that her pussy was exposed. Her face was beet red. She felt like a child being punished for being bad.

Sneha rode in silence as Lisa drove toward her house. She knew she was lost but she had no other choice. She began to panic as Lisa pulled into Wendy's drive through line.

"Nothing Ms. Simon."

The humiliated teacher shrank into her seat as Lisa ordered a chicken sandwich, fries, and two chocolate frostys. When they got to the window to pay Lisa reached her hand to Mrs. Sneha. for money. Mrs. Sneha. quickly dug in her purse and handed Lisa money hoping they didn't recognize her. Since it was getting dark the clerk really couldn't see anything but Sneha almost died when she said, "Hi Mrs. Sneha." The clerk knew the car.

Lisa pulled into the lot and parked in a dark corner and began to eat her sandwich. "Open your blouse all the way Mrs. Sneha."

With slight hesitation the Sneha opened her blouse and exposed her bare breasts. "While I eat my dinner I want you to entertain me by coating your breasts with this chocolate frosty. Be careful not to get any on your beautiful blouse."

The humiliated teacher sat in the Wendy's parking lot, Blouse open and breasts bared with her senior English student and rubbed the ice cold chocolate frosty all over her breasts. Sneha wanted to please the teen because she had demonstrated her progressive discipline plan. The freezing milkshake caused her nipples to harden to the point of being painful."Put some on your pussy too."

The teacher's fingers dipped into the frosty and she smeared it all over her pussy. "Inside too Mrs. Sneha."

Her breath began to come in short gasps as the cold frosty stimulated her hot pussy. Her fingers had a mind of their own. This went on for fifteen minutes while Lisa calmly ate her dinner and the teacher played with herself and became hotter and hotter much to her dismay.

Just as she was approaching her peak thankfully Lisa told her to stop and lick her fingers clean. "Don't touch anything" ordered Lisa as she started the car.

Sneha sat there bare to the waist with her pussy now clearly visible and everything was sticky. She was sucking her fingers clean as ordered by her student. The taste of pussy and chocolate frosty almost made her throw-up. She was thankful she had not orgasmed in front of her student in such a humiliating way but she had a fire in her pussy that wanted to be satisfied.

They turned up into Sneha's driveway. Her house was set back from the road on a secluded lot. The backyard was surrounded by a high wooden fence and there was little traffic on the road.

Parking in front of the garage Lisa said, " Bring in the stuff and meet me in the bathroom Mrs. Sneha. You're a mess.

To be continued...
Super bro. Waiting for the remaining part. Expecting some hardcore action

CHAPTER 2

actress sneha cleavage

"Higher."

"Anything else?"

"That's all Ms. Simon."

"Yes Lisa, I have both."

"Open another button."

"Here???"

actress sneha collared

"I'm not hungry."

Slap. "Ms. Simon!!!!!!!"

"Nothing Ms. Simon."

To be continued...
super waiting for next chapter

Back