• Under 18 fakes are strictly NOT ALLOWED here. Anyone posting such fakes will be permanently banned.
  • We are very excited to announce that the winners of South Indian contest is @LOLLIPOP and bollywood contest season winner is @Devil007 Congratulations guys

Bengali Actress Bengali actress fakes on request

Shojib36px

Shojib36px

Reactions

shakshi roy and sarmistha acharjee full nude showing open pussy. Please make 🙏🙏:)X🙏🙏👌✌👀👀

anju3265

anju3265

Staff member
Desifakes Exclusive Faker
Contributing Faker
Very Active Member
Reactions
Level
Awards

Good morning friends

B

Bappa

Reactions

My dear brother, I have two new requests for you. Dear brother, please make : 1) Rita Dutta Chakraborty(Totally nude and showing open pussy) and 2) Sreelekha Mitra(Totally nude and showing open pussy) for me. My dear brother, please do these 2 fakes for me. It is a humble and earnest request to you, dear brother. Thank you very much in advance.
My dear brother, my this request, please. Thank you very much in advance.

anju3265

anju3265

Staff member
Desifakes Exclusive Faker
Contributing Faker
Very Active Member
Reactions
Level
Awards

Good morning friends

B

Bappa

Reactions

My dear brother, I have two new requests for you. Dear brother, please make : 1) Rita Dutta Chakraborty(Totally nude and showing open pussy) and 2) Sreelekha Mitra(Totally nude and showing open pussy) for me. My dear brother, please do these 2 fakes for me. It is a humble and earnest request to you, dear brother. Thank you very much in advance.
My dear brother, my this request please. Thank you very much in advance, dear brother.

S

shimanto

Reactions

reputation_scoree

Srilekha mitra plz bro

B

Bappa

Reactions

My dear brother, my this request please. Dear brother, please do these 2 fakes for me. It is a humble and earnest request to you, my dear brother. Thank you very much in advance.

T

Thunnathunna84

Reactions

Guruji chalte rahon!!!!!!!

K

Kalalaunda440

Very Active Member
Reactions

Congratulations for completing 50 pages bro

B

Bappa

Reactions

My dear brother, my this request, please. Thank you very much in advance.