• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bengali Actress Bengali actress fakes on request

Rukma roy

9xmfYR.jpg

Dear brother, this fake is gorgeous and mindblowing. But,unfortunately it is not the actress whose fake I had requested for. I have already sent you a mail with the image of the actress whose fake I had requested for. I would request you to kindly go through my mail and kindly post a fake of that actress. Also,my dear brother, I would request you to kindly make Koneenica Banerjee(Totally nude and showing open pussy) for me please. Thank you very much in advance, brother. ???
My dear brother, I am still waiting for Sonali Chowdhury (Totally nude and showing open pussy) and Koneenica Banerjee (Totally nude and showing open pussy). Dear brother, please do this 2 fakes for me. I have already sent an image of Sonali Chowdhury in your email for your reference. Thank you very much in advance, brother.

Dear brother, this fake is gorgeous and mindblowing. But,unfortunately it is not the actress whose fake I had requested for. I have already sent you a mail with the image of the actress whose fake I had requested for. I would request you to kindly go through my mail and kindly post a fake of that actress. Also,my dear brother, I would request you to kindly make Koneenica Banerjee(Totally nude and showing open pussy) for me please. Thank you very much in advance, brother. ???
Dear brother, my this request, please. It is a humble and earnest request to you, dear brother. Thank you very much in advance.

My dear brother, I am still waiting eagerly for the fakes of 1) Sonali Chowdhury (Totally nude and showing open pussy) and 2) Koneenica Banerjee (Totally nude and showing open pussy). Dear brother, I would request you to kindly do atlest the fake of Koneenica Banerjee. This is my humble and earnest request to you, dear brother. Thank you very much in advance.

My dear brother, I am still waiting eagerly for the fakes of 1) Sonali Chowdhury (Totally nude and showing open pussy) and 2) Koneenica Banerjee (Totally nude and showing open pussy). Dear brother, I would request you to kindly do atlest the fake of Koneenica Banerjee. This is my humble and earnest request to you, dear brother. Thank you very much in advance.

90jwTk.jpg
90j2Gb.jpg

My dear brother, first of all thank you very much for keeping my request. The two fakes which you have made are absolutely miraculous and gem of creation. Dear brother, to me you are definitely the best faker. I have run out of all adjectives to describe your creative works. Hats off to you, brother. A blank cheque from my end. Keep up the good work, dear brother.

My dear brother, I have two new requests for you. Dear brother, please make : 1) Rita Dutta Chakraborty(Totally nude and showing open pussy) and 2) Sreelekha Mitra(Totally nude and showing open pussy) for me. My dear brother, please do these 2 fakes for me. It is a humble and earnest request to you, dear brother. Thank you very much in advance.

Back