• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress Bite23 fakes

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies

Whome do you want for next weak fake Series??????

• Sonakshi - Shilpa - Shruti

Votes: 738 50.6%
  • Kareena - Katrina - Aishwarya

Votes: 721 49.4%

• Total voters
Anushka Sharma Fucked by BBC "Blacked"

10 Pic Series by Bite23

PicsArt_09-18-02.26.10.jpg

PicsArt_09-18-02.30.42.jpg

PicsArt_09-18-02.35.35.jpg

PicsArt_09-18-02.39.56.jpg

PicsArt_09-18-02.48.20.jpg

PicsArt_09-18-02.43.46.jpg

PicsArt_09-18-02.51.05.jpg

PicsArt_09-18-03.07.22.jpg

PicsArt_09-18-02.56.20.jpg

PicsArt_09-18-03.12.58.jpg
First pic itself ? made me cum on her

Can Imagine her sitting naked on bed....calling my name.... Kissing me deep.. Tongue to tongue... Her nasty hands can't control going down to unzip my jeans.. Shows how badly she wants to get dicked.... My dick wud never be so happy... Fucked so many girls but this is the one it was always looking for... Entering her tight pussy which was never explored beyond 4-5 inches.... Suddenly a driller comes n explores the untouched with extraa 3 inches...
Imagining her moaning in my mouth... And we both exchange love juice mouth to mouth... What a scene to fuck kriti and later cum on her tits and beautiful face... Asking her to go get clean... And banging her 15 mins later..... Woahhhh.... Too much of a treat to my cock... ❤️
sirf daddy ko de thi hai

Deepika Padukone Blowjob and Fucking Blacked.com--Bite23

Deepika Bikini

deepika blacked

deepika boob

deepika blowjob

Deepika Fucked
This is, without a doubt, one of the best series of fakes I've EVER seen.

I don't know how to describe it or to do justice to your work, because every image is sheer perfection.

I LOVE the first 3 images of Deepika in her lingerie.

I'm so glad you included them and didn't just skip straight to the sex, because they're beautiful, sexy and tasteful, like pinup girls in Playboy.

I also love the next 3 softcore images of her, let's just say, getting started.

And all the rest are filthy and hot and steamy in the best possible way.

It's like you're telling a story, bite23. Just brilliant work man.

Back