• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Hi man,

We are all lustful here. But, maybe we should stop publicizing our dirty fantasies for people on the spiritual path.
Think about it, and if possible kindly make jaya kishori's pics unavailable to public.
Thanks.
@beautyerolover
Tell me one thing , if u don't like Jaya Kishori Fakes then why did u ignore it or clicked on the like button and selected the angry emoji 🤔. Yes , she is a real good lady who speaks spiritual things but as a fakes creator I have to do my job . So I would request you, not to get offend & shake ur penis on actress fakes.

If u guys like my fakes , u can request for private fakes. By donating 10DF coins

Thank you

T
@beautyerolover
Tell me one thing , if u don't like Jaya Kishori Fakes then why did u ignore it or clicked on the like button and selected the angry emoji 🤔. Yes , she is a real good lady who speaks spiritual things but as a fakes creator I have to do my job . So I would request you, not to get offend & shake ur penis on actress fakes.

If u guys like my fakes , u can request for private fakes. By donating 10DF coins

Thank you
There are tons of women for our lust. I fear for me, you and others as we venture into people on the spiritual path. I wanted to send you the message in private, and not publicly comment. But, I think a random viewer cannot message you at the moment. That's all I have to say.

Back