• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Bollywood actress Blacked fantasy

At l1:00 the next morning, I pulled into a parking space in front of Kush's building and shot him a text: I'm here! Let's Roll!
I adjusted the straps of my thin summer dress, and I pulled the material out from under me so that my bare ass set directly on the fabric of the seat. As I touched up my make-up, Kush opened the passenger door.
"Hey Parineeti chopra!" He was checking me out as he climbed into the car.
"Hey Kush! Thanks again for going with me!" I leaned over to give him a kiss, knowing that he would be able see down the front of my dress. I hesitated just long enough for him to see I was not wearing a bra.
He was grinning as I sat back and pulled away from the curb.
By the time we got the the CarMax lot, it was open for business. We endured the pitch from the salesman, along with the explanation about how every car was unlocked and available for inspection, and we were finally left alone to browse.
"Well. Where should we start?" Kush looked around at the rows and rows of cars, trucks, and vans.
I bit my lower lip as I thought about it. "Why not right here?"
We were in a row of smaller cars just a short distance from the main building. Hondas, Toyotas, MiniCoopers, Fiats.
I walked around to other side of a red MiniCooper with a sports stripe down the side. Quickly glancing around, I could see that the car mainly blocked any view from the showroom windows. Other shoppers were checking out cars further down our row and a couple rows over. Opening the driver's side door, I bent over to look inside. I glanced back over my shoulder to catch Kush's eye. Giving him a devious smile, I reached back and pulled my dress up to show off my bare ass.
His eyes grew wide as I set my feet apart and bent over even further to play with the setting for the front seat. I reached back between my legs and started to stroke myself. As Kush stood behind me staring, I slide a finger deep into my pussy.

Parineeti !" He hissed.
I quickly backed out of the car, standing up as a couple walked by. I blushed and brushed my hair back from my face as I avoided any eye contact.
I giggled, "You think they got a peek?"
"I think the car door blocked any view."
"...Too bad..." I teased as I climbed into the driver's seat, "Get in!"
My dress was up over my hips, and I slipped the right strap of my dress off my shoulder. I had my tit out, and I was fingering my pussy again as Kush climbed into the passenger seat.
"Damn Parineeti. Are you even thinking about a new car?"
I leaned back against the seat closing my eyes and groaning as I pinched my stiffening nipple, "Not really..."
His hand brushed against my hip and then slid around to caress the inside of my thigh. I opened my eyes turning my head toward him.
I almost jumped out of my skin as I caught a glimpse of someone walking right by the passenger side. Pulling the strap of my dress back over my shoulder to cover my tit, I opened the car door.
"Come on. This one's not really my style."
Kush moaned as he reluctantly exited the vehicle. A middle aged guy stopped a couple cars down and tried discretely to look back at us.
Stepping closer to Kush, I muttered under my breath, "Pretty sure HE got a peek!"
Weaving between the rows, I made my way deeper into the lot. I stopped by a Jeep Wrangler and opened the back door. A couple about my age was checking out a Minivan a couple vehicles over. I climbed into the car, kneeling on the rear seat to look into the back cargo space. Slipping the straps off my shoulders, I pulled my dress down exposing my tits.
Mmmm...this fabric feels great..." I purred as I rubbed my bare breasts against the seat, turning my head to look at my friend.
I reached down to pull my dress over my hips. "Seems like this one has plenty of space to have some fun." I teased.
Kush looked over at the couple who had moved a car closer but one more row back. They were facing our way, but obviously engrossed in the car in front of them. Kush stepped toward me as I rocked my hips back and forth slowly. His hands stroked my bare skin of my lower back, moving down the crack of my ass to my pussy. I moaned as he sunk a finger into the wetness of my cunt.

remove duplicate elements

I positioned my knees further apart on the seat, and Kush slid a second finger into my pussy along side the first.
"...Yes....god that's good..." I sighed and closed my eyes. I continued to rotate my hips as Kush slowly fingered my pussy.
"Head's up." He whispered as he pulled his fingers free and yanked my dress down to cover my ass.

I looked up to see the couple moving in our direction. Turning around to sit up in the seat, I held my dress against my chest having no time to pull it back on over my tits.
I smiled at them as they walked by glancing in our direction. The guy held his gaze a bit longer, and I dropped my dress just enough to let him see the tops of my tits. The look on his face: Priceless.
Kush was grinning ear to ear as the couple moved down the row of cars. The open door now blocked their view, and Kush unzipped his jeans, pulling out his aching, rock hard cock. I let my dress fall down again to expose my tits. Kneeling on the seat, I leaned over and took his beautiful hard dick in my hand. I gazed up at him as I licked the shaft up to the bulging head of his cock.
He wrapped his hands around the top of my head like he was palming a basketball. A loud groan escaped as I wrapped my lips around his cock, taking him deep into my warm, wet mouth.
"...Let me see your ass..." He hissed as I sucked his cock. I briefly let him slip out of my mouth. Looking up at him with a devious grin, I pulled my dress up over my hips. He gasped as I again started to lick his cock.

I was on my hands and knees on the back seat of the Jeep sucking slowly on Kush's cock. Kush was trying hard enjoy his blow job while also nervously glancing around to keep track of anyone who might stumble across us. I think I heard the voices first.
"I just want to look at this one down here again."
I looked over my left shoulder out the front windshield. The younger couple was right at the front bumper of the car. I sat back up quickly, and Kush barely had time to pull his shirttail over his rigid tool. This time, the guy was ready. He stared into the car, first through the front passenger window, then past Kush as the couple walked by. My dress was up over my hips, my right knee on the seat, my left foot on the floorboard. My legs were spread apart enough to give a nice view of my pussy. I grabbed my dress to pull it up, but not before both of them got a good view of my bare tits. The guy had a big shit eating grin on his face. His partner looked shocked, and I could tell she was blushing.
I rolled out of the car on the driver's side, and pulled the straps of my dress up as I shut the door. Kush was shoving his cock back into his pants as I came around the side of the car.
My heart was pounding, and I was blushing from head to toe.

I positioned my knees further apart on the seat, and Kush slid a second finger into my pussy along side the first.
"...Yes....god that's good..." I sighed and closed my eyes. I continued to rotate my hips as Kush slowly fingered my pussy.
"Head's up." He whispered as he pulled his fingers free and yanked my dress down to cover my ass.

I looked up to see the couple moving in our direction. Turning around to sit up in the seat, I held my dress against my chest having no time to pull it back on over my tits.
I smiled at them as they walked by glancing in our direction. The guy held his gaze a bit longer, and I dropped my dress just enough to let him see the tops of my tits. The look on his face: Priceless.
Kush was grinning ear to ear as the couple moved down the row of cars. The open door now blocked their view, and Kush unzipped his jeans, pulling out his aching, rock hard cock. I let my dress fall down again to expose my tits. Kneeling on the seat, I leaned over and took his beautiful hard dick in my hand. I gazed up at him as I licked the shaft up to the bulging head of his cock.
He wrapped his hands around the top of my head like he was palming a basketball. A loud groan escaped as I wrapped my lips around his cock, taking him deep into my warm, wet mouth.
"...Let me see your ass..." He hissed as I sucked his cock. I briefly let him slip out of my mouth. Looking up at him with a devious grin, I pulled my dress up over my hips. He gasped as I again started to lick his cock.

I was on my hands and knees on the back seat of the Jeep sucking slowly on Kush's cock. Kush was trying hard enjoy his blow job while also nervously glancing around to keep track of anyone who might stumble across us. I think I heard the voices first.
"I just want to look at this one down here again."
I looked over my left shoulder out the front windshield. The younger couple was right at the front bumper of the car. I sat back up quickly, and Kush barely had time to pull his shirttail over his rigid tool. This time, the guy was ready. He stared into the car, first through the front passenger window, then past Kush as the couple walked by. My dress was up over my hips, my right knee on the seat, my left foot on the floorboard. My legs were spread apart enough to give a nice view of my pussy. I grabbed my dress to pull it up, but not before both of them got a good view of my bare tits. The guy had a big shit eating grin on his face. His partner looked shocked, and I could tell she was blushing.
I rolled out of the car on the driver's side, and pulled the straps of my dress up as I shut the door. Kush was shoving his cock back into his pants as I came around the side of the car.
My heart was pounding, and I was blushing from head to toe.
"That was hot...." I giggled as Kush gave me a look of mock frustration.
"...Don't worry..." I teased, "...I'm sure we'll find the a car you will be satisfied with..."
I brushed against the obvious bulge in his crotch causing him to flinch and moan.
I walked down the next row of vehicles as he muttered. "Unless someone calls the cops..."
I glanced at the rows of cars as we moved toward the back of the lot. Kush and I were the only people checking out the vehicles this far back, although a fair number of customers were walking around the lot in general as they inspected the various car models. To our right, traffic rolled by on the highway, separated from the car lot by a raised grass median blocking at least a direct view. To the left, and to our backs, stood the buildings of another business which was likely closed over the weekend. In front of us, a safe distance away, was the sales and service building.
Taking Kush by the hand, I led him between a couple trucks to the next row. I bit my lip, looked up at him shyly, and slipped the thin straps of my dress off my shoulders. I arched my eyebrows and grinned as I let the thin material slide further down, catching it against my chest before my tits were totally exposed.
Kush looked around quickly, from the highway and back to the lot. He glanced over his shoulder, then back at me. Stepping further back between two trucks, I let the dress fall to the ground as I kicked off my sandals,
I stood in front of him totally naked as the cars rushed by on the road just to our right. The warm sun caressed my skin, and I leaned back against the almost hot metal of a pickup truck. I ran my hands over my tits, looking to my right at the traffic flowing by. Knowing that anyone turning to that side might catch a glimpse of my naked body just served to increase my arousal.
Arching my back, I trailed my fingers over my belly and down between my legs. My pussy was so wet that a couple fingers slipped easily inside without any resistance. I played with myself, sneaking glances at the traffic heading up the highway in my direction, as Kush nervously took another look around.

Driving my fingers in deeper into my pussy, I moaned as my body trembled. I was feeling so good, and I was so focused on the feelings in my pussy, that I almost missed hearing the voices. This time, Kush moved quickly toward me, bent down, and plucked my dress and sandals off the ground before I reach them. I looked up to see a couple guys walking down the row toward us, obviously interested in the line of trucks.
"Kush!" I hissed under my breath as I held out my hand for my dress.
He just laughed as he stepped out from between the vehicles, wadding my dress up in one hand. I ducked down by the side of the truck trying to figure a way out of my predicament. I heard Kush say hello to the guys as he walked past them.
The tone in his voice reflected his pure joy and satisfaction at my situation. "You guys ought to check out the Chevy. Sweet ride!"
Asshole.
I glanced to the front of the truck which was facing the highway. If I snuck around the end, I would certainly be flashing the cars rolling by. But if I stayed where I was, I knew the guys walking toward the truck would see me in all my glory in just a few more seconds.
If you have read any of my other adventures, you know I'm not afraid of a little adventure. To be honest, my pussy was wetter than ever, and my nipples were so stiff they were sore. This was simply all part of the game. Still, it would also be embarrassing to be caught like this. As the guys started to walk by the front of the truck, I slipped around the front, almost totally exposed to the traffic except for the slight rise of the median which seemed to be rather low to me at the current moment.
At least two car horns blared causing me to jump as I tried to keep moving. I decided to move down a couple more car lengths to put some distance between myself and the other customers. More brief toots from passing cars raised the heads of other people on the lot before I finally slipped between two vehicles out of direct view.
My whole body was blushing, my nerves were on edge, and I was breathing heavily as I crouched down next to a silver Ford truck.
"Now THAT was hot!"
I was so wired that I almost jumped out of my skin. I jerked my head to the side to see Kush standing behind the truck holding my things and laughing.

"...Asshole..." I muttered, but I could not help a big smile from spreading across my face.

instagram hd pic download
He walked over to me and pulled me to my feet. I was so sexually excited that my legs were like jelly.
"Kush....I really need to fuck..." I hissed as I pressed my quivering, naked body against him.
Opening the passenger door of the Ford, he climbed into the seat and unzipped his pants. His cock sprung free as I climbed in after him.
I straddled his hips facing him, the door of the truck standing open.
"...Oooohhh....yess......" I sighed as his cock found the entrance to into my aching cunt. I groaned as his thick cock slid slowly into me. He started to fuck me as my whole body quivered and trembled. I simply let him take charge I enjoyed the feeling of being filled by his hard cock.
Holding onto the back seat, I began to fuck him back. Slowly grinding my pussy down on his cock, I could feel intense, pre-orgasmic feelings starting to build.
"Holy Fuck!"
I looked over Kush's shoulder to see the two guys who had been checking out trucks earlier staring at us through the back window of the Ford's cab. Just a flatbed away, they could clearly tell I was bouncing up and down in Kush's lap. I wasn't sure they could really see anything else, and it was too late to stop anyway, so I just bit my lip and stared back as I moaned.
I watched as the guys moved to my left behind the next vehicle over. Now I was sure they had a good view into the truck.
Being watched was the final shove that sent me reeling over the edge. An incredible orgasm slammed through my body as I threw my head back and howled. Our audience gawked as I jammed my hips over and over into Kush's crotch trying to take his cock deeper and deeper into my pussy.
I buried my face into Kush's neck as a second wave slammed through me. I growled in pure lust as we continued to furiously hump each other. My damp hair hung in my face as I looked up again at the men watching us fuck. I gave them a wicked grin, and I started to fuck Kush with renewed vigor.
I could feel his cock start to twitch and expand.
"....I'm going to cum..." Kush groaned as he slammed into my cunt a few more times. "Now!!"
I rolled off his lap. My feet hit the pavement, and I bent over all in one fluid motion. I realized my bare ass was on perfect display, but I didn't care. My lips had just barely wrapped around Kush's cock when he erupted.
"...Fuckkkkkk....." He moaned, holding my head in place.
I took the first load in my mouth, then rubbed his cock on my face as he let loose second round. His whole body quivered when I took his cock back into my mouth, slowly sucking on him as his orgasm receded.
Looking up at Kush, I wiped the cum off my face with a couple fingers, and licked my fingers clean. Our voyeurs were simply staring with their jaws hanging open.
"Damn...." One of them hissed.
Picking my dress up off the seat beside my friend, I stood up, facing my audience. I stretched slowly, raising my arms above my head and arching my back. I let them get a good look at my naked body which was glistening with light sweat. Then I demurely let my dress fall over my head, adjusting the top to cover my tits as the rest of the thin material fell down over my hips, and I slipped my feet into my sandals.
I kept my head down pretending to be shy and looked at the pavement as I walked by the guys who were obviously still enjoying their good fortune.
"Dude!" The admiration in his voice was unmistakable.
I glanced over my shoulder in time to see one of them give Kush a fist bump as my friend followed along behind me.
My cheeks were bright red as we continued walking down the row of cars.
"Really? A fist bump? Seriously Kush!" I hissed in mock anger as we walked back toward the entrance of the car lot.
I glanced over at him as he shrugged. He held out his fist, and I giggled, brushed back a stray strand of hair, and gave him a fist bump.

Anushka Sharma leaned back in her office chair and stretched, groaning as the knots of tension that had formed between her shoulder blades began to release. She dropped the last expense report in the open file folder on her desk and sighed, relieved to be done with the hours of extra work.
She checked the clock; nearly 7pm. Everyone else in the office would be long gone, considering not only did most people finish their day at five, but it was also Valentine's Day. All the people who were in couples were rushing off to their dinners and dates, and all the people who were singles were either rushing off to their 'singles parties' or their tubs of ice cream and bottles of booze at home. She herself was single, and while she hadn't planned on anything exciting tonight (she had never really cared for Valentine's Day, even when she had been with someone), she certainly hadn't planned on staying at work for an extra couple of hours of overtime. Once 4:30 hit though, she found the pile of expense reports was dwindling at a much slower rate than she had expected, and figured she might as well stay and finish them if she had no plans for the night anyway.
She reached over to her radio and switched off the classical music that had been playing. It helped her focus as well as relax, and she always enjoyed listening to it. She thought about maybe practising her Cello when she got home that night...it had been awhile, and she could stand to lose herself in the music. It had been a stressful week.
She locked up her office and left, her heels clicking loudly on the tiled floor, echoing off the walls, amplifying the fact that she was the only one left in the building. She reached the elevator and hit the button, humming to herself a part of the last Concerto that had played on the radio. The elevator stopped and the door opened, revealing an attractive man standing inside and holding a briefcase. He politely smiled at her and she stepped in, and she registered with surprise that she wasn't the only one left in the building, as she had originally thought. As they descended the 11 floors to get to the parking lot, she stood awkwardly, cursing herself for not entering the elevator slightly later or slightly earlier. She would have to enter the elevator at the exact moment the only other person in the building was on it. She fiddled with her briefcase as she stood. She was never one for small talk, and being in an elevator with a stranger (especially an attractive man in a suit), she always felt the need to make conversation.

"Long day?" the stranger asked. She cursed herself again. He beat her to it, and now she felt rude for not speaking first.
"Yes," she replied. "I thought I was the only one left in the building, actually. Yourself?"
"Yeah. Had to finish up a big pile of paperwork. Gotta love it!" He joked. She smiled and politely laughed, then turned back to watch the numbered lights above the elevator door fade as they descended. She groaned inwardly as she realized they still had 5 floors to go.
Suddenly, the elevator shuddered and she lost her balance, and she fell into the elevator wall, her arm hitting it roughly. She heard a loud bang, followed by a screeching sound, and another bang, as the elevator jerked to a halt.
"Oh, shit." said the man next to her. "That's never good. Are you alright?" he turned to her, noticing that she was rubbing her elbow where it hit the wall.
"I'm fine, thank you" she replied. "And you?" he looked fine, and he certainly hadn't fallen into the wall like an idiot, she thought to herself.
"Yes, I'm alright." He moved to the number panel and lifted the elevator phone receiver, holding it to his ear. As he waited, Anushka took the opportunity to look him over. He really was quite attractive, she thought. Taller than her by a few inches, he had dark brown hair that was longer than most men, but combed and styled nicely, with a small curl hanging in front of his forehead. She loved his eyes, a gorgeous blue with smile lines all around them. She also noticed how good his rear end looked in his pants, and figured he must work out regularly to look that good in a suit. She remembered how long it had been since she worked out, and sucked her stomach in, smoothing her blouse down. She watched him wait for a few moments, then he hung up. "No answer from building maintenance." He said.
"They're probably out doing the rounds in the building. This is when they do the general cleaning and fix-ups that they can't do during the day. We'll just have to wait and try again in a little while." She said. Despite the fact that she was stuck in an elevator with an attractive man, Anushka's disappointment at missing her quiet evening alone must have shown on her face, for he asked, "Big Valentine's date tonight? That's too bad. Hopefully they can get us out of here soon."
"Oh!" Anushka giggled and blushed (which she promptly cursed herself for) then responded "No, no date. Unless you count an hour with my Cello and a glass of Pinot as a date."
"I do," he smiled, "Provided you count an hour in front of the hockey game with a beer also a date. Those were my big plans tonight. I'm Thomas by the way. Kush." He stretched out his hand, and Anushka took it, noticing how big and strong his hand looked when her own dainty hand clasped his. "Anushka," she said. "I work in Accounting. Yourself?"
"Sales." Kush replied. "14th floor."
"Well, Kush from sales. It's nice to meet you. Looks like we've got a bit of time to get to know each other while we wait for our rescue," she smiled.
Good answer!" Kush said as he laughed and popped another M&M in his mouth. There was an open bag on the floor between them, courtesy of his briefcase, and they had been sharing it over the past hour. They sat facing each other, backs to the wall and legs outstretched in front of them.

"Okay, I have another one", he continued. "If you had to pick between flying in a really tiny airplane hundreds of feet up in the air, or sitting in a really tiny submarine way below the ocean's surface...which would you choose?"
Anushka considered the question, then answered "Airplane. Something about being at the botKush of the ocean, surrounded by water and dangerous creatures is too terrifying to contemplate."
Kush smiled and said "Yeah, I agree. Let's take the airplane, then."
Anushka agreed and tossed another M&M into the air, catching it perfectly in her mouth. When she looked back, she noticed that Kush had been watching her, a fact that he didn't try to hide.
"What?" She asked, suddenly worried. Knowing her, she probably had chocolate all over face and looked like an idiot.
"Nothing," he responded. "I just like watching you do that." He grinned and nudged the bag of M&M's closer to her. "Do it again."
She blushed again, but obligingly reached for another M&M, once again tossing it into the air and catching it perfectly into her mouth.
"Nice." He said quietly. She looked at him, and while he was still grinning, it was a much smaller and more intimate smile, the corners of his mouth curling up and his dimples flashing. She felt
herself grow warm and cleared her throat.
"We should...um...probably try calling building maintenance again." She said. She pulled herself up to her knees and reached over to the elevator phone, picking it up. As she listened to it ring a few times, she felt Kush's gaze on her. She willed herself not to look back at him, for she knew she was blushing furiously at the sexual tension she was sure she was imagining, but she found herself glancing over at him. He was watching her, with that same small smile playing at his lips. Her eyes locked on his, and she knew she wasn't imagining the heat between them. As though in a trance, she slowly hung the phone back up, and found herself moving closer to him. He sat up and reached for her, and as soon as his hands touched her waist, he pulled her to him and kissed her.
Anushka was sure she was melting. She had never been kissed like that before. His mouth was so soft and warm, but he was kissing her like he owned her mouth, and she loved it. His tongue was softly darting into her mouth to meet hers, his hands keeping her close to him; one on her lower back and one in her hair. She whimpered as he intensified the kiss, and she gently bit down on his lower lip, making him gasp and moan. He pulled her over his lap and she straddled him, her skirt riding up past her thighs. He broke the kiss long enough to remove his jacket (and hers), then pulled her in for another kiss. She couldn't believe how good it felt to kiss him. Her mind was spinning and she was sure that Kushorrow she would regret this, but at this moment all she could think about was how badly she needed him. He pulled away from her mouth, and although she began to protest, the words turned to moans as he gripped her dark hair and began to kiss his way up her neck. He nibbled on her earlobe and as he breathed into her ear "I can't believe how turned on I am right now. Anushka, what are you doing to me?", something inside her broke. She needed him, now.

She pulled and tugged at his tie, throwing it across the elevator. She ripped his shirt open, exposing a beautiful flat chest and strong arms. He released his hold on her and removed the rest of his shirt as she began to unbutton her own. Her blouse joined the tie and jackets in the corner, and as her hands went to his pants, his hands went to her bra. He gently nuzzled his face into her breasts, kissing the line wear the lacy fabric met her skin. He unclasped her bra and tossed it aside before wrapping his arms tightly around her waist and losing himself in her breasts. He kissed, licked and sucked on them, moaning and whispering things like "Your tits Anushka...Jesus..they're so beautiful..." She smiled at his words and gripped his hair, forcing his head back and kissing him. Anushka knew she was wet, and was very aware of how hard he was.
"Please Kush," she whispered into his lips, "Please fuck me. Right here in this elevator." She surprised herself with her own crude language and her need for him. Kush was awakening something in her that had never been wakened before, and she was loving it. His eyes flashed as he heard her words, and he growled low in his throat. He reached behind her and unzipped her skirt, pushing it up towards her waist. He stroked his hands over the satin panties covering her ass, and as she stood up on her knees to allow him to remove them, he surprised her by stopping her with one hand on her waist. She stopped moving completely, and stayed straddling his legs, looking down at him as he leaned against the elevator wall. He continued to stroke her, bringing one finger up between her legs. He felt the wetness there and groaned, his eyes closing as he inhaled deeply to calm himself down. He wanted her badly, but he wasn't going to ruin this by finishing things too soon
He gently stroked her through the satin, gently putting a little more pressure. He watched her respond, and loved every second of it. Her eyes were closed and her head was tilted to the side. She was biting her lip and gripping his arms tightly. He hooked a finger into her panties and worked them down a couple of inches, enough to give him more space to play. As he ran a finger along her folds for the first time, he almost came just from feeling how wet she was. 'My God,' he thought, 'her juices are practically running down my hand!' He continued to stroke her until she was trembling, and then he slowly inserted a finger inside her. She gasped and smiled, and so he inserted a second.
"oooooooooh..." she moaned. He pulled his fingers in and out of her, slowly, and then brought his thumb to her clit. He rubbed it, and as she twitched he picked up his rhythm, pumping his fingers a little faster and rubbing her a little harder. Anushka couldn't believe how good it felt, and began to move her hips, trying to get his fingers as deep as possible.

Do you like this, Anushka?" Kush whispered. She opened her eyes and he was gazing at her with lust like she had never seen.
"Yes," she moaned. "Oh God, yes, I love it!" At her words he gripped her waist and pulled her closer, so that his fingers found a new angle as they pumped into her. She put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself and kissed him, still moving her hips against his hand. She kissed him harder as he rubbed her clit faster, and when she began to tremble along with the moans, he knew she was close. He inserted a third finger and rubbed her clit faster. He knew he was giving her a good finger-fucking, and she was loving it.
Suddenly, she threw her head back and inhaled sharply, gripping his shoulders hard.
"Yesssssssss!!!!" She moaned as she came, bouncing up and down on his hand. He continued to stroke her even as her orgasm abated, and when she opened her eyes and looked at him, he knew that while she had cum hard, she wasn't nearly done. She pulled his hand out from between her legs and licked his fingers, enjoying the taste of herself on him. He groaned and said in a gravelly voice,"Oh, God Anushka, you are so fucking hot!" She smiled and reached forward to undo his pants. She slowly peeled them off of him, along with his boxer briefs, beaming at the beauty of his hard cock. While she was at it, she pulled her skirt down over her legs and tossed it in the pile of clothes.
"You better hope we don't get rescued to soon, Kush" she teased, then returned back to him. As she knelt back down over him, he suddenly grabbed her and pulled her close, kissing her passionately and making her moan once again.
Suddenly he gripped her hair and pulled her head back, whispering low in her ear. "You want to be fucked now, Anushka? Is that what you want?" Anushka couldn't believe how much she loved him talking to her like that.
"Yes, Kush. Fuck me. Please." She whispered, her eyes stinging from how hard he gripped her dark long hair. She loved it.
He released her hair and lifted her up slightly. He rose to his knees and sat back down, pulling her with him. He guided his cock to her entrance, and as she felt the tip of him enter her, she threw her head back and groaned. He grabbed her long highlited hair again and forced her to look at him. "Open your eyes Anushka. Look at me while I enter you." She opened her eyes and looked at him. She had never seen any man look at her with such lust, and she realized how much she had been needing this and had never even known.
"Please Kush!" she begged. When Kush heard her voice, breathless and begging, he couldn't take it anymore. He pushed her down hard as he lifted his hips, entering her quick and rough. She cried out at the pain and pleasure of his large cock impaling her so quickly.

He wasted no time in getting a rhythm going, and as he fucked her, she rocked her hips forward and back with his hands on her hips to guide her. He knew he was stimulating her clit by the rocking sensation, causing her to writhe in pleasure. It was all he could do to just to hold on to her.
"Jesus...fucking...Christ...Kush...that....feels...so...fucking...GOOD!" she grunted with every thrust he gave. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she moved on him, her breasts bouncing with every motion. He sucked one of her nipples into her mouth and bit down gently. She gasped and brought her hands to his head, needing to pull him closer somehow, begging him for more.
He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold on for. Anushka felt so good and turned him on so much he was forcing himself to focus so that he wouldn't cum too quickly, but he knew he wouldn't be able to focus for very long. In one smooth motion he lifted Anushka off of him and laid her on her back, scattering the bag of M&M's everywhere as she struggled against him, desperate to feel him inside her again.
Don't stop, Kush, please..." she begged, but he cut off her protests by leaning down and kissing her passionately, once again sending her mind reeling. He kissed her until she stopped struggling, then lifted her arms up above her head and pinned them to the elevator floor. She whimpered and arched her back at the pressure on her arms, displaying her breasts so beautifully he couldn't help but suck and nibble on them. She moaned again, and he tightened his grip on her arms.
"Mmmm...you like this, Anushka?" He spoke low, sending shivers up her spine. "Do you like being controlled like this?" To prove how much he was in control, he bit harder on her nipple, holding her arms down as she reflexively started to push him away. Realizing she was at his mercy, she quit struggling and noticed how good it felt to be so submissive to him.
"Oh God, yes, I do, Kush..." she trailed off, her voice breathless.
"Then beg for it. Beg me again, Anushka. I love hearing how badly you want it." He growled.
"Please fuck me, Kush!" She cried. "PLEASE! I need your cock in me so badly...please..." she whimpered, her body trembling with need.
He slammed into her, hard, and she cried out. He kept her arms pinned above her head as he pounded into her mercilessly, hard and fast.
"Fuck Anushka, you feel so fucking good...unh...yesss...oh Fuck...." he uttered moans and grunts with every thrust, loving how good she felt.
"Yes, Kush! YES! FUCK ME! OH GOD ... YES...FUCK ME... YES!" Anushka cried. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in even deeper. "Fuck my pussy Kush...oh GOD...YES!!!"

"I'm so close, Anushka....oh FUCK..." Kush threw his head back and growled as he felt his balls tighten.
"Yes, Kush...yes...fucking pound my pussy..." Anushka whimpered, "Fuck that feels SO GOOD...YES...UNH....YES!" Her cries got louder and louder as he pounded into her furiously. The sounds of his cock pounding into her wet pussy and his balls slapping her ass echoed off the elevator walls, mixing with their moans.
He picked up his pace, pounding her even faster. "Yeah, you love this cock, don't you, you slut?" He smacked her ass hard, making her howl and squirm with pleasure. "You love being fucked in this elevator....fucking whore...." He smacked her ass again, and at Anushka's gutteral moan he knew she was about to cum.
YES...FUCK ME...I'M SUCH A FUCKING SLUT...OH GOD...YES...I'M GONNA CUM BABY!!!" She screamed.
"YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, BITCH. FUCKING CUM FOR ME!" He roared as he pounded her furiously, sweat flying off of his forehead. He continued to thrust into her, his cock frothing the cream coming out of her pussy.
"OH GOD...OH...FUCK...ING...GOD----YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!" Anushka screamed as she came, her pussy squirting all over Kush's cock. He watched her writhe under him, and knew he couldn't hold it any longer.
"YES, BITCH....YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM....OH GOD....FUUUUUUCK" He threw his head back and swore loudly as he came, load after load shooting inside her.
He dropped to his elbows over her, panting, and looked down at her. They were both trembling and covered in sweat. Anushka smiled up at him sleepily and pulled him in for a kiss. He obliged, kissing her softly and sweetly, overcome with emotion at what he had just shared with her.
"Happy Valentine's Day, Kush from sales." Anushka whispered. Kush smiled and kissed her again, knowing full well that this would be the first of many Valentine's Days alongside Anushka. He made a mental note to ensure the elevator wouldn't be working next February 14th, either

THE END

Ek request... Next time. Write a story where girl forced kidnapped transformed drugged and later become slut... Just dnt make a heroine a slut so easily. Make step by step transformation... Forced her... Destroy her transform.... Break her brick by brick...

Atleast make. Her worthless and make her enjoy tat life...

Just a suggestion tats it

My name is Parineeti chopra. I am 25 years old, a true redhead. My build is somewhat athletic, more so now that I've been working out consistently. A respectable 32C up top. At 5'3", I weigh about 131 pounds now as I've managed to lose some weight. I think I carry it fairly well. "Critically cute" I've been told on more than one occasion.
In the course of my explorations, I have discovered that I get really, really turned on being nude in public. Sex in a public place is simply mind-blowing, and I am constantly trying to figure out ways to have more public adventures. I recently met a guy at the apartment laundry, Kush, and we have gotten together on occasion when I am in town, he is available, and we both feel like getting freaky.
I was in town, he was bored, and I needed to get freaky.

super deduper

Come on Kush..." I whined, "I hate looking at cars alone."
Kush rolled his eyes, "I hate car shopping period!"
I climbed onto his lap facing him, blocking his view of the game on TV.
"Pleeeesaee....." I begged.
As I straddled him, I bit my lower lip and gave him my best pitiful look. Not getting the reaction I needed, I began to slowly grind against his crotch, "...pleeeeeeease...it might be fun...."
He moaned as he placed his hands on my hips and pushed up against me, "....god Parineeti ..ok...."
"Great!" I rolled off of him, and jumped to my feet as he stared at me in frustration, "I'll pick you up tomorrow then! Thanks a bunch!"
His mouth was still hanging open as I walked to the door of his apartment. I turned and grinned, "Don't worry...I'll make sure it's worth your time."
Really good. I hope u do Shraddha Kapoor one day with loads of pics. Will b waiting

He wasted no time in getting a rhythm going, and as he fucked her, she rocked her hips forward and back with his hands on her hips to guide her. He knew he was stimulating her clit by the rocking sensation, causing her to writhe in pleasure. It was all he could do to just to hold on to her.
"Jesus...fucking...Christ...Kush...that....feels...so...fucking...GOOD!" she grunted with every thrust he gave. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she moved on him, her breasts bouncing with every motion. He sucked one of her nipples into her mouth and bit down gently. She gasped and brought her hands to his head, needing to pull him closer somehow, begging him for more.
He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold on for. Anushka felt so good and turned him on so much he was forcing himself to focus so that he wouldn't cum too quickly, but he knew he wouldn't be able to focus for very long. In one smooth motion he lifted Anushka off of him and laid her on her back, scattering the bag of M&M's everywhere as she struggled against him, desperate to feel him inside her again.
Don't stop, Kush, please..." she begged, but he cut off her protests by leaning down and kissing her passionately, once again sending her mind reeling. He kissed her until she stopped struggling, then lifted her arms up above her head and pinned them to the elevator floor. She whimpered and arched her back at the pressure on her arms, displaying her breasts so beautifully he couldn't help but suck and nibble on them. She moaned again, and he tightened his grip on her arms.
"Mmmm...you like this, Anushka?" He spoke low, sending shivers up her spine. "Do you like being controlled like this?" To prove how much he was in control, he bit harder on her nipple, holding her arms down as she reflexively started to push him away. Realizing she was at his mercy, she quit struggling and noticed how good it felt to be so submissive to him.
"Oh God, yes, I do, Kush..." she trailed off, her voice breathless.
"Then beg for it. Beg me again, Anushka. I love hearing how badly you want it." He growled.
"Please fuck me, Kush!" She cried. "PLEASE! I need your cock in me so badly...please..." she whimpered, her body trembling with need.
He slammed into her, hard, and she cried out. He kept her arms pinned above her head as he pounded into her mercilessly, hard and fast.
"Fuck Anushka, you feel so fucking good...unh...yesss...oh Fuck...." he uttered moans and grunts with every thrust, loving how good she felt.
"Yes, Kush! YES! FUCK ME! OH GOD ... YES...FUCK ME... YES!" Anushka cried. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in even deeper. "Fuck my pussy Kush...oh GOD...YES!!!"

"I'm so close, Anushka....oh FUCK..." Kush threw his head back and growled as he felt his balls tighten.
"Yes, Kush...yes...fucking pound my pussy..." Anushka whimpered, "Fuck that feels SO GOOD...YES...UNH....YES!" Her cries got louder and louder as he pounded into her furiously. The sounds of his cock pounding into her wet pussy and his balls slapping her ass echoed off the elevator walls, mixing with their moans.
He picked up his pace, pounding her even faster. "Yeah, you love this cock, don't you, you slut?" He smacked her ass hard, making her howl and squirm with pleasure. "You love being fucked in this elevator....fucking whore...." He smacked her ass again, and at Anushka's gutteral moan he knew she was about to cum.
YES...FUCK ME...I'M SUCH A FUCKING SLUT...OH GOD...YES...I'M GONNA CUM BABY!!!" She screamed.
"YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, BITCH. FUCKING CUM FOR ME!" He roared as he pounded her furiously, sweat flying off of his forehead. He continued to thrust into her, his cock frothing the cream coming out of her pussy.
"OH GOD...OH...FUCK...ING...GOD----YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!" Anushka screamed as she came, her pussy squirting all over Kush's cock. He watched her writhe under him, and knew he couldn't hold it any longer.
"YES, BITCH....YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM....OH GOD....FUUUUUUCK" He threw his head back and swore loudly as he came, load after load shooting inside her.
He dropped to his elbows over her, panting, and looked down at her. They were both trembling and covered in sweat. Anushka smiled up at him sleepily and pulled him in for a kiss. He obliged, kissing her softly and sweetly, overcome with emotion at what he had just shared with her.
"Happy Valentine's Day, Kush from sales." Anushka whispered. Kush smiled and kissed her again, knowing full well that this would be the first of many Valentine's Days alongside Anushka. He made a mental note to ensure the elevator wouldn't be working next February 14th, either

THE END
Great one.

Jahnvi Kapoor was still fucking single and she wasn't happy about it. She had been the maid of honor in six weddings that year and she was sick of it. When was it going to be her turn to be the bride? When would she get to plan her dream wedding with the man of her dreams? She wasn't sure and she was tired of waiting around and wondering. She looked around the crowded church and made her way to the rec room where there was free coffee. She looked around at the mayhem that was her best friend's wedding.
She was happy for Kira. She really was. It was just that there was this nagging feeling that she would never have her time. Jahnvi wanted to fall in love and get married just like Kira was today. She took her cup of coffee and made small talk with everyone. She was still waiting for Kush to arrive and he was late, as usual. She would be walking down the aisle with him at the wedding and she wasn't unhappy about it. Kush was tall and he would have been a real prospect except for the fact that he was best friends with Kira's fiance, Dominick. Jahnvi didn't want to cause any problems for herself or for her friend but she couldn't help but like the way that Kush moved. He was smooth and confident.

Jahnvi Kapoor sipped her coffee until she could feel her phone buzzing in her purse. She was already ready, wearing the dark blue gown Kira had picked for her and the other bridesmaids. It was a tastefully elegant style and Jahnvi was glad that Kira was secure enough with herself to allow her bridesmaids to look beautiful on her special day. Jahnvi made her way to the dressing room, where Kira was pacing in her undergarments, waiting for the right moment to put on her dress.
"Jahnvi Kapoor ? Is that you?"
"Yes! Of course."
"I need you," she grabbed Jahnvi and pulled her close for a hug. They embraced for a long time and Kira wouldn't let go. Jahnvi could feel her heart beating and she remembered all the good times Kira and she had shared together. Flashes of memories of them at the county fair, them at school, them coloring pictures together, playing with dolls...everything. Their entire friendship had been a good one and Jahnvi felt her eyes misting over with tears. She loved Kira like a sister and she was happy for her on her special day. Of course, she wished it would be her turn to be the bride, but she was never the bride. She had to accept this. Kira was the kind of girl guys wanted to marry. Jahnvi was just the sidekick.
"Jahnvi, thank you for always being here for me and being my best friend. I love you."
I love you too, Kira."

"I need a favor, though. And it's a weird one."
"Okay?" Jahnvi was used to this. Kira had been asking her for favors like crazy because of the wedding. Jahnvi assumed this was just another one of those favors. She wasn't expecting what came next.
"I need you to sleep with Kush."
Jahnvi froze. She gave Kira a questioning look. No one had ever asked her to sleep with someone else as a favor before. She had to draw the line. "Kira, do you mean have sex with him?"
"Yes. I know it's weird but you see, he hasn't had sex with another woman since his wife died in a car accident eight years ago."
"He's been married before?"
"He doesn't talk about it much, for obvious reasons but the thing is he really hasn't had sex in eight years and I know that you like sex a lot and I thought that maybe you could help him out."
"Why do you make it sound like I'm some kind of slut?" Jahnvi asked, offended slightly by this.
"I'm not saying that. I just think you two would hit it off. Dominick thinks so too."
"I'll think about it." Jahnvi looked at her phone. "It's time, Kira. We have to get you in the dress and get out there."
"Think about it. Kush is a really nice guy."
"I know he is. I just don't know if I'm attracted to him like that."

Jahnvi helped Kira into her dress and when she was ready they looked at her in the mirror and smiled at the beauty of her dress on her special day. Jahnvi felt a pang of longing for her day to come but she wasn't waiting around, she told herself. She was going to just live her life the best she knew how. She picked up Kira's train as she walked to the church and when they arrived Kush was waiting for her with a smile on his face.
"You look beautiful, Kira. And Jahnvi...wow!" Kush smiled widely at both of the girls and for the first time, Jahnvi could see how attractive he actually was. Why had she never noticed this before?
They took their places and when it was time Kush offered Jahnvi his arm. They walked down the aisle and as they did, Jahnvi could feel something. She couldn't tell if it was a pang of longing to be the bride or a pang of longing for Kush. She was starting to really think about Kira's request and she glanced over at him to see that he was looking at her as well. Their eyes met and there was something special in their exchange that made them both take pause. They reached the end of the aisle and separated. Jahnvi knew she was blushing as she smiled at him but she was shocked to see that he was blushing too. They were both blushing like that in front of the entire congregation

upload images
The wedding march began and Kira made her way down the aisle, her long dress cascading behind her in a wave of glorious white. Jahnvi was ecstatic for her friend but she stole a glance at Kush and saw her was looking at her too. There was something between them and it burned in her through the entire ceremony. She cried as her best friend kissed Dominick deeply in front of all their witnesses. As the wedding party made their way out, Jahnvi could feel the electricity between her and Kush when she took his arm. She was surprised when he guided her to the left at the end of the church instead of the right toward the reception.

Where are you going? The reception is in there."
"We have to do pictures and I think they are in here," he told her.
"Oh?" She let him lead her into an empty room and though she knew there were not going to be pictures taken there she let him close the door and lock it.
"We are finally alone, Jahnvi."
"Yes we are, Kush," she giggled nervously.
"I've been wanting to get you alone from the moment I saw you."
"Kira told me about your dead wife," Jahnvi blurted out. "She said you haven't had sex in 8 years."
"Nine years, actually," he admitted.
"That's a long time," Jahnvi was nervous and she wished she hadn't said that. No wonder she was alone and unmarried. She couldn't even do a hookup correctly. She was hard on herself.
"That ought to make this even more special then," Kush told her as he pulled her close and kissed her deeply. There was passion in his kiss that Jahnvi Kapoor had never felt before with any other man and so she kissed him back, letting herself get swept away with the moment

"Kush," she murmured between kisses. His hands wandered over her body until he was unzipping her dark blue dress. It easily dropped to the floor, since it was a bit big after the diet she'd been on leading up to the wedding. She was completely naked underneath since the cut of the dress was unforgiving to bra and panty lines.
"You're naked under your dress. Oh my God, I'm glad I didn't know that during the wedding or everyone would have seen this." He pointed down to his pants, which were tented around his erection. Jahnvi giggled.

upload

Wow! That's quite a boner you have!"
"Want to see it?" he asked, but before she could answer he was already unleashing his monster cock from his pants. Jahnvi's eyes got wide. She hadn't dealt with a cock this big since her college days but she was pretty sure sex was like riding a bike. It had been a while since she'd had some, not eight years, but long enough to make this moment with Kush very special. Her hand shot out and gripped his massive rod.
"You have a huge dick!" she cried and she looked up to see him smiling down at her.
"Stroke it for me, Jahnvi. Please." She sat down on a small ottoman in front of his dick and began to stroke it slowly and carefully.
"Faster, Jahnvi." She stroked it faster.
"Like this?"
Like this?"
"Yes. There you go, baby. That feels amazing!" She could tell that he was loving it and she wanted to give him more. She paused just long enough to wrap her small mouth around it. She tried her best to suck it but it was so much bigger than she was used to. She choked and choked on his cock, determined to do a good job. Maybe Kush was the one. Maybe he would be her husband someday but that wouldn't happen if she didn't perform well in bed. She knew a lot was riding on this blowjob and so she put her whole heart into it.

Back