• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Bollywood actress Blacked fantasy

Ek request... Next time. Write a story where girl forced kidnapped transformed drugged and later become slut... Just dnt make a heroine a slut so easily. Make step by step transformation... Forced her... Destroy her transform.... Break her brick by brick...

Atleast make. Her worthless and make her enjoy tat life...

Just a suggestion tats it
I story copy from other sites and paste here
And I am not able to find stories many like u request but will try to find similar stories if possible

"That's what I need baby. Right there. I can feel your heart now."
She realized that her heart was engaged and he seemed to like this. She let it go, allowing her feelings of fear and resentment at never being the bride fill her as she sucked and choked on his dick. Emotions that had been pent up inside of her for some time were now escaping and she couldn't stop them. A floodgate had opened inside of her and she was filled with all the feelings that she had been holding onto.
"Yes! Right there! Right there!" Kush was really enjoying himself but just when she thought he was going to cum, he stopped her by putting his hand on her forehead.
"Not yet! I don't want to cum yet! I want to have sex with you," he confessed and she realized she wanted this too. "But first, I want to taste you." He went down on her, using his fingers to open her up and get her ready for his big cock. His tongue flicked her clit, sending sensations of joy from her pussy to her legs and back again. She was shaking as he licked her with short, little strokes in just the right spot. His tongue pressed down a bit harder and it shook her to her core. She knew she shouldn't scream but she couldn't help it. She let out a few wails that would probably make their way to the reception before she got herself under control.
"Okay, okay! Stop! I can't take it!" she begged him.
"Okay. I think you're ready for this." He spread her legs as she lay back on the ottoman, her torso suspended in air and her head resting on the couch. He lifted her legs a bit so he could get a better angle but when he found his way in, neither of them were prepared for how it would make them feel. Jahnvi could feel Kush's pure and raw emotion as their bodies connected for the first time. She suddenly understood what people were talking about when they said they had sexual chemistry. She felt the pull of his heart on her body and she felt her own heart and body respond.

They weren't just fucking as Kush's mouth found hers. They were making love in the most carnal and animalistic ways either of them had ever fucked. Jahnvi could feel the heat from his body, and she could tell that this man was something special. Maybe he was even the one but she couldn't be sure, not now when his cock was in her. His cock was so fucking big but she was shocked at how her pussy absorbed it.
"You feel so good," she moaned.
"So do you," he moaned back and then kissed her. He felt so close to her and it was odd because he hadn't felt anything like this with anyone, not even with his late wife. Jahnvi was special beyond measure and there was no way that he was ever letting her go. He never wanted the sex to end. "Let's try a different position," he suggested and she got on her hands and knees on the ottoman.
"Like this?" she asked and he smiled.
"Sure, let's try it." He sunk his cock into her glorious hole and he hadn't expected this position to be even better, but it absolutely was. She couldn't stop cumming and he could feel the convulsions in her pussy as he fucked her. Everything about Jahnvi was perfect and he was in shock as he strained to keep himself from cumming. Her body and his made magic together, that was all there was to it. He flipped her onto her side and fucked her that way. Same thing. Magic. He flipped her so she was on top, riding him. It didn't matter which way he fucked this woman, her pussy was a perfect fit for his cock and her heart was open for him and wanting. He wanted to complete her, to fill her with his cum but he wanted to make sure it was what she wanted.

upload image
"Can I cum inside of you, Jahnvi? Or would you like it somewhere else."
"Cum deep inside of me," she could barely speak she was so breathless from the orgasms he had given her. It was so fucking hot to see her like that, her makeup all smeared and her body open and taking his dick. He came hard as he looked up at her. She was still moving her hips, working her pussy up and down on his cock when he let go, cumming deep inside of her. She bounced until he put his arms up and grabbed her, willing her to stop.
"Okay, Jahnvi. Stop. I've cum in you."
"Oh, okay," she giggled and he helped her up and off of his cock. Her pussy began to instantly spew the cum he had just deposited back out. "Oh my God! What a mess!"
"Here," he ran to the adjacent bathroom and grabbed a handful of paper towels for her.
"Thank you!" At that very moment, there was a knock on the door.
"Jahnvi? Kira is looking for you. It's time for pictures!"
"Okay! Be right there!"
"Have you seen Kush?"
"He's here too!"
"Oh is he?" the voice of Kira's sister-in-law took on a sexy tone. "Well, hurry up! Pictures start in five minutes."
That was a close call," Jahnvi laughed as she grabbed her dress and pulled it on. "I guess we need to go do pictures. Let's go."
"Not so fast," Kush pulled her to him for another kiss. "You might want to fix your makeup." He led her to the bathroom and all she could do was laugh.
"Oh no! Oh my God! It took me two hours to do my makeup and you ruined it! Thanks a lot," she looked at him angrily but she was cracking a smile.
"Was it worth it?" he asked.
"Maybe. I mean, these might be the only wedding photos I'm actually in. I'm always the bridesmaid, never the bride."
"I think you'd make an excellent bride," Kush said, with a tinge of love in his voice.
"Do you now?"
"Yes. I might just have to snap you up and marry you one of these days just so you can be the bride."
"How kind of you. Just for that reason, huh?"
"Well, that and the fact that we have the best chemistry I've ever had with anyone."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"I felt it too," she admitted.
"I know, baby." He kissed her again and they began to make out. They wanted to keep going but Jahnvi knew she needed to get her makeup fixed and take some pictures.
"I have to go now. Can we hang out more after pictures?"
"I'm saving you a dance, Jahnvi."
"Okay," she giggled and then blushed.
"Okay."
Jahnvi smiled as she went off to find her cosmetic case. She could still feel the chills Kush had given her in her on her skin as she replayed all the special moments from the sex she'd just had with him. Maybe he was the one. Maybe she would be the bride one day, after all. Maybe dreams really did come true. Kush may not have been on her radar before Kira's wedding but now she couldn't ignore how she felt about him. She just knew. He was going to be her husband someday.

upload pic

THE END
Great ?

KAREENA KAPOOR

I've been a wedding photographer for over 10 years, initially working in partnership with a friend but in the last few years on my own. I do the standard stuff - groups, ring exchange, first dance, etc. It's quite a lucrative industry and I must say that I've managed to get a good standard of living out of it, and occasionally there are a few...perks of the job. This story tells one of them.
As normal I'd been to visit the happy couple before the wedding day, and they seemed to be a really nice couple - Saif was probably early thirties, Kareena kapoor was a couple of years younger. They seemed to be desperately in love and were looking forward to getting married in a few weeks. We ran through the days events, and at what time things would happen - starting with me photographing the bride at her parents' home - having make-up done, posing with her dad, bridesmaids, etc. This normally happens a few hours before the ceremony as it gives the bride time to chill out before going to the church.

A few days before the wedding, I received a call from Kareena asking if I would be prepared to come a little earlier, as there were some photographs that she really wanted me to take - the dress hanging in the sunlight, as well as one or two of her in her special wedding underwear. No problem for me and it wasn't the first time I'd been asked to do this.
On the wedding day, I arrived at the bride's parents nice and early, and her parents told me that Kareena was sorting herself out upstairs and that she'd call down when she was 'decent' and I could go up and take the shots she wanted. Her parents then had to pop out to the church and take flowers, order of service, and suchlike so they'd have to leave me waiting for Kareena .
After a few minutes, Kareena 's voice came down the stairs
"Kush? I'm ready now, do you want to come up?"
I gathered together my camera bag and headed up the stairs thinking about light, locations, poses, that sort of thing.
As I entered Kareena 's room, she had her back to me and was covered in a dressing gown that had the word 'Bride' across the back.

charles e carryl

"Hi Kareena . How's it all going up here?"
Kareena turned to face me with a beam that lit up the entire room. She didn't look a million dollars, she looked a BILLION dollars. Her 5' 3" thin frame with 36" breasts and slim hips and fabulously shapely legs underneath the thigh length gown caused a tiny stirring in my groin - I could see why Saif wanted to marry her - she was stunning.
Her hair was piled on top of her head, and her face devoid of make-up, giving her a real 'girl next door you'd love to fuck' look. I've always had a thing about slender necks, and hers didn't disappoint - it looked just ripe for kissing
The make-up artist isn't due for an hour or so - she's just text me to tell me she's running a little late, but that gives us time to take some of the shots I wanted doesn't it?"
"Yep, that's absolutely fine Kareena , and I must say, you look amazing - Saif is a very lucky man."
Kareena chuckled and untied her robe.
"Yeah, wait til he gets to see this then!"
As the robe slipped off her shoulders, it revealed a full white basque and suspenders, all covering Kareena 's fantastic body that had been preparing for this day for months. I couldn't help but think how hot she looked. She struck a seductive pose.

So what do you think? Will I do?"
"Oh My God Kareena , I'll be surprised if Saif gets any further than looking at that before he explodes!"
"Well I hope he can last a little longer than that!"
Kareena turned and faced away from me, and bent slightly to look at her face in the mirror, pushing her delectable bottom out towards me.
"I bet you wedding photographers get to see lots of brides in their underwear, don't you?"
"A few, but not many look as good as you do Kareena - do you want me to take some shots of you like that, just for you & Saif to have for yourselves later?"
"God, no. My parents would kill me if they found out I'd shown you this - they think that you'll just be taking shots of me having make-up done and stuff. I must say though, dressed like this does make me feel a bit... naughty. A bit...turned on if I'm honest. Is that wrong?"
I laughed as Kareena leaned even further forwards towards the mirror.
"Definitely not - you look extremely hot - I'm not sure I'd be able to cope if I was Saif right now."
Kareena stood up and walked towards me, her face a little flushed, cheeks reddening. Her eyes had a glint in them that made my cock grow a little more inside my pants.

"So come on then Kush, have I turned you on?"
As she reached me, her hand moved forwards and cupped my crotch, giving away the fact that I was hard. Her hand remained cupping my cock over my trousers.
"Oh my God, you're hard aren't you? I HAVE turned you on!"
"Well what did you expect Kareena ? You look like that, and right now you have my cock in your hand!"
Kareena giggled, and slid her hand up to the zipper on my jeans, slowly pulling it down.
"Err...Kareena , are you sure we should be doing this? You get married in a few hours."
Kareena undid the button on my jeans and reached into my pants, wrapping her fingers around my now very hard cock and slowly started to massage me.
I'm not married yet, and nobody is here. Are you complaining? Do you want me to stop?"
Kareena lifted her head towards me, her eyes meeting mine, glinting away like crazy. As if I was going to stop this!
"No, I don't want you to stop, but we need to be very careful. I want to taste every inch of you before anyone comes back, and you need to decide where the boundaries are..."
Kareena kissed me on the lips, lightly at first, but then a slight moan came from her throat as she kissed me hard, her tongue intertwining with mine.
I reached around her, and slid my hands over her hips to her bottom, feeling it firm under my hands.
Her hand started to pump my cock a little faster, and with her other hand she reached between her legs.
I heard a slight click, as the poppers on her basque were undone, and I felt the material flap loose against my hand on her backside. She stopped kissing me to murmur.

"If we're doing this, we need to be quick. My parents could be back soon, and secondly, I need to have this cock inside me right now."
Kareena stepped away and turned back again towards the mirror, but this time when she bent over, her glistening pussy was on show.
I stepped towards her, and could smell her heat. I couldn't help myself, and leant down to gently lick a single line from her clitoris right up to her anus.
"Oh Jesus Kush, you can do THAT again - Saif hates doing it, and I miss it so much."
That was all the encouragement I needed, and spread Kareena 's cheeks wide, plunging my tongue into her pussy, tasting her sweet nectar. Her moans now becoming more and more urgent as she pushed back against my face.
"Keep doing that, keep going. Oh God that's good, ohmygod...ohmygod..."
Kareena 's hand reached between her legs as she started to play with her clit, and I reached up and eased 2 fingers into her soaking pussy, massaging her G-spot.
"Oh fuck, imgonnacum. Don't stop, don't stop."
Kareena arched her back, reached around and pulled my head towards her whilst pushing back against my face, her legs trembling uncontrollably.
yeeeeeeees...I'm...cumming...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!"
My face was soaked with the gush of pussy juice that she was letting go, and I drank it all down, tasting it as it filled my throat.
Kareena 's voice was urgent now, she was eager to continue the ride.
"Put it in me, do it now. Fill me."

adventures of isabel questions and answers

I quickly stood up, wiping Kareena 's cum from my face, as I lined up my cock against her open pussy lips. Kareena reached between her legs and found my cock, pulling it towards her opening, and then cupping my balls pulled me all the way in.
"Jesus, its bigger than I thought. I can feel it stretching me."
I started to move inside Kareena , my hands over the lace of her basque on her hips, pushing my cock deep inside her as she pushed back against me.
"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again if you keep pushing that deep. Don't stop now, keep going."
I didn't need any more encouragement, and started pistoning my cock deep inside her pussy. As the speed increased, her moans and breathing became more laboured, and I could feel her legs starting to tremble again. I could tell she was close, and so was I. I had to say something.
"I'm close Kareena , where do you want me to cum?"
"Inside me, inside me. Just keep fucking me like that. I'm going to cum all over your fat cock."
I could feel her legs start to buckle as I pushed my cock right to the hilt, and I looked up and saw her face in the mirror, her eyes looking directly at me, her mouth in a perfect O shape as I fucked her on her wedding day. Her breasts bouncing with every thrust, her cheeks flushed, and I knew then that she was about to fly into another orgasm.
"Oh yes, yes, yes, Cum in me. Now. Do it noooooooooooooow..."
Her orgasm hit just as my own did, and I felt my cum pushing deep inside her, emptying my balls as it mingled with her pussy juices.
"Keep pushing it in, push it deep inside me. Oh God, this is the last cock before I get married, and its amaaaaazing..."
I kept pushing inside her until I started to soften. I could have gone another 5 rounds with this fantastic woman, but she was due to be married in a few short hours, so I regrettably withdrew my cock, watching as our combined cum dripped to the hardwood floor.
Kareena hung her head for a few seconds as she leant over the dressing table. I put my cock away and buttoned up. Kareena 's pussy was bright pink and gently dripping cum and I couldn't help but grab a quick shot on one of the silent cameras. She reached between her legs and scooped some of my cum with her finger (I got that on camera too) and brought it to her lips. As she swallowed, she stood up and turned around to face me.
"You know, even when I had your cock in my hand, I was only going to give you a hand-job, but my pussy just couldn't wait to be fucked. That was fantastic. I'm not sure I can only do it once with you, it was that good. How would you feel about that? Would you fuck a married woman?"
I just smiled back at her.
"Oh I think that can be arranged if the married woman was as hot as you."
-
Kareena 's parents returned a few minutes later, and the make-up artist did too. I snapped all the shots that Kareena wanted, and when I came to do the post edit I could see that glint in her eye, and the flushness of her cheeks.
The wedding went off without a hitch, Saif & Kareena were married and went off on honeymoon.
A couple of weeks later, the photographs were ready for viewing, and Saif called me up to arrange the session. I visited Kareena 's parents house again, and showed them what I'd taken. Unfortunately, Saif had to leave early to go on a night shift, so as a true gentleman, I offered to give Kareena a lift back home...

PART 2 KAREENA KAPOOR

I'd photographed Kareena and Saif's wedding, and what Saif didn't know was that I'd fucked his amazing wife on their wedding day -- that was part one of the story.
When I delivered the photographs over to Kareena and Saif at her parents house, they were blown away by them, they "oohed" and "aahed" in all the right places, and everybody seemed extremely happy with the shots that I'd taken on their very special day. It was a special day for me too, as I'd got to taste Kareena 's pussy and slide my cock inside her -- it wasn't a day I'd forget in a hurry.
Saif had to leave the album viewing before we'd finished, he worked the night-shift so left his wife and in-laws in control of the rest of the appointment.
After we'd completed the appointment, I got up to leave, and Kareena 's dad also got up and said to Kareena that he'd give her a lift back home.

"Don't you live on Baker Lane Kareena ?" Kush asked "I go past there, and can drop you off, saving your dad from going out again?"
Kareena 's eyes lit up, and she reassured her dad that me dropping her off would be far easier than him getting the car out of garage again, and he agreed. Kareena then said her goodbyes to her parents and climbed into my Range-Rover passenger seat, as I got into the drivers side.
Waving to her parents as we pulled off, as soon as we were out of sight, Kareena turned and said
"Thank Fuck for that, I thought I was never going to get you on your own! I've been sitting in my own wetness for the last hour remembering what we did on my wedding day!"
Just the thought and the memory of what we did turned me on, and made me hard, as it had done for the last 3 weeks since it happened, and many times I'd closed my eyes and reminisced about her bent over the dressing table in her childhood bedroom.
Kareena leant across the divide between the seats, and placed her hand on my hardening cock over my jeans.
"Looks like you remember it too Kush?"
"Oh I remember it, in fact I even have the photographs to remind me about it!"
Kareena gasped as a smile spread across her face.
"You bastard! You took photographs whilst we were doing it? Fuck, Saif would go absolutely mental if they ever surfaced anywhere. You haven't put them anywhere have you?"
"No Kareena , and I never would. They were a very secret, personal reminder of a VERY special day"
Kareena looked straight ahead, her hand moving off my hard cock as she withdrew to her side of the car.
"Good"

For the next couple of miles, Kareena was very quiet. In fact I thought that she was offended that I'd taken some secret shots of her. We were a few miles from her home, and I thought that I'd blown any chance that there might be a repeat performance.
As the silence started to stretch out, Kareena still looking ahead said in a quieter voice
"Have you got your cameras in the car?"
My mind was working overtime now -- did she think that I would still have the shots on the memory cards and wanted to delete them? Did she want to see them? Or was it something else..?
"I always carry my cameras Kareena "
Kareena nodded and then returned to silence.
We pulled up outside the newlywed's house, a dark lane with plenty of room between the detached houses, only the streetlight casting a dim light, and I turned to face Kareena .
"Well here we are.."

Kareena leaned over the centre console and I met her halfway, as she whispered
"If you are coming inside, and I hope you are, bring a camera.."
Kareena slipped out of the car, and so did I, opening the back door of the car and grabbing the first camera that came to hand and followed Kareena to the front door.
As soon as the door closed behind us, Kareena at 5' 3" pushed me back against it, as she snaked her hand around the back of my neck, pulling me down as she lifted her face towards me, kissing me hard as her bullet hard nipples pressed against my chest. Our tongues meeting as I wrapped my arm around her back, pulling her closer.
"3 weeks I've waited for this, and every time I've fucked Saif, I've remembered you inside me"
Her hands moved down to my belt, pulling it roughly to release the buckle, and then undoing the button. I put my hand over hers to stop her going any further.
"Are you sure you want to do this here? Wouldn't you prefer to be somewhere more comfortable?"
Kareena grabbed me by my shirt, and pulled me through a doorway off the hallway. The room, in darkness with only the streetlight giving a dim outline of what was in there, I realised that this was the dining room. A big oak table dominated the room, as Kareena started undoing the buttons on my shirt. I placed the camera on a nearby sideboard.
"I want you on there, both of us naked, and your cock inside me" Kareena almost growled as she pointed to the table.
Tongues entwined, as we started to undress each other, her thin frame and 36" breasts pressed against me as soon as our shirts were off, her bullet hard nipples taut against her bra, until I reached around her back and with a swift flick (a trick I learned way back in my teens) her bra was released.
Kareena stepped back and shrugged the offending article down her arms, dropping it to the floor as she then stepped back into the kiss, her nipples now against my chest. They scraped against my chest as we moved against each other.

Hands reached down and flicked buttons undone on jeans, and zips were lowered, both frantic, Kareena 's hand turned towards me as she felt my hard cock and started to move her hand up and down its length over my boxers.
I eased her jeans over her hips, and with nothing to hold them up, they fell to her ankles, exposing her panties in the moonlight. I moved her backwards, so her bottom was against the table, and as we continued to kiss, I lifted her up on to the table top, her legs hanging over the side.
Kareena then shrugged off the jeans, and opened her shapely legs until I was between them.
"You are overdressed Sir" she whispered into my mouth as our tongues continued the dance, her thumbs moving into my boxer waistband, and pulling downwards.
My boxers and jeans fell around my feet, and I stepped out of them, my cock rearing up in the moonlight as Kareena took it in her hand.
"Now this is what I've missed for the last few weeks" she murmured as she slowly started to pump my cock in her fist, my hands moving over her breasts, kneading them in my hands as my thumbs rolled over her nipples.
We continued to explore each other, her hand never leaving my cock and our lips barely leaving each others. My hands roaming over her cool smooth shoulders, and into the nape of her neck.
I moved my fingers lightly over her tummy and down to her legs, my hands feeling the softness of her thighs. Her legs opened wider, inviting me to touch her. I was going to prolong this as much as I could, but I ached to feel how wet she was.
Kareena 's lips left mine, and she lay on her back on the table.
"Now I think that I'm overdressed, don't you?"
I nodded, and Kareena lifted her legs so that they rested on my shoulders. I could smell her warm musky aroma, as I reached forward, and hooked my fingers into the waistband of the remaining piece of clothing either of us had on.

Gently Kareena lifted her bottom so that her panties slid over her thighs, and then lowered it as she lifted her legs up into the air so that I could remove them completely.
Her legs moved back to the edge of the table, and in the moonlight I could see the light wisps of downy hair that were already covered in moisture. It reminded me of dewdrops on a cobweb, but infinitely better. I grabbed the camera, and even in the low light I managed to grab a couple of shots of her beautiful pussy
Kareena sat up and scooted to the edge of the table, dropping off the end. She turned away and walked towards the window, her high pert bottom swaying in the darkness, lit by the moonlight and the streetlamp. She twisted the blinds so that any light was gone, and then reached down and flicked the switch on a small lamp with a really low light bulb.
As she walked back towards me and my aching cock, she said "You'll need enough light to get some good shots won't you?"
I nodded as she moved back in front of the table, leaning down to kiss the head of my cock as I marvelled at how fabulous she looked naked.
She lifted her head and sat back on the table, completely naked as she lay back, opening her legs to be either side of mine.
"Take one so I can see what my pussy looks like to you Kush"
So I took some shots, and then she moved her fingers down her body, easing her pussy lips wider apart, as I grabbed a few more.

medical
I placed the camera on the table, and leaned forward, until my tongue lightly flicked her exposed clit.
"aaaaaahhh, THAT'S what I've missed. Do it again"
I've never needed encouragement to lick and suck a pussy, so I took Kareena 's clit between my lips and sucked, flicking it with my tongue. Kareena 's breathing changing and turning to moans as her hips pushed against my face. I released her clit and pushed my tongue inside her.
"OhGod, OhGod, keep going, keep going"
I slowly slid 2 fingers into Kareena 's pussy, feeling how wet she was against my face and my fingers, and slowly curled up to graze her G-Spot. This sent her almost into orbit as my tongue caressed her clit, and my fingers attacker her from the inside.
"Oh Fuck, oh Fuck, Imgonnacum, Imgonnacum...uuuurghhhhh I'm CUMMMMMMING......."
I knew from last time that Kareena gushed when she orgasmed, so I drank down her nectar as she bucked against my face, my fingers, as I held her with my other hand.
".....still going....ohmyGod....keepdoingit.....stiiilll cummmming......"
I held on to her tightly, as she continued to ride the wave, her head moving from side to side, eyes tightly closed, mouth in a perfect O. I grabbed the camera and fired off 5, 6 shots of her face, contorted in orgasmic pleasure.
"Fuck me Kush, put your cock inside me. Do it now. Fill me"
As I lifted my head away from Kareena 's still leaking pussy, she moved back up the table, her heels now resting on the table top itself. I lifted myself onto the table as Kareena reached down and took my cock in her hand, her breath still ragged, her words punctuated with gasps. I leaned over Kareena as she angled my cock towards her wetness.

"Don't be gentle Kush, I need you to fuck me"
As soon as my cock was nestled between Kareena 's swollen pussy lips, she placed her hands on my buttocks and literally yanked me inside her, my cock filling her deep and hard.
"OH GOD, YES. FUCK ME HARD"
My cock withdrew and immediately slammed back into her, her moans becoming louder with each thrust, pistoning my hardness in deeper with each push. Her legs started to tremble, as I could feel and hear her starting to rise up again to her next wave...
"Kush, Makemecumagain, please makemecumagain withyour bigfatcock"
I increased the speed, the slapping of my balls against Kareena with every thrust growing louder as she got ever closer to her next orgasm.
"OhGodImclose, OhGodyes, Dontstop, Dontstop....NOW KUSH FUCK ME HARD NOW..AAAAAAAGGHHH"
Kareena crashed over the edge of her orgasm, this one seemingly bigger than the last, as her legs trembled, her breasts heaved against my chest, her head thrashing as she rode the wave, my cock still pistoning against her pussy, the walls squeezing me tight as I pushed all the way into her.
"I'm going to cum Kareena , Oh God, I'm going to cum..."
The tightness was just too much, she was milking my cock, urging me to give her my orgasm..
"FILL ME KUSH, GIVE ME YOUR CUM" she yelled as she continued to ride the wave.

My cock felt like it exploded -- there were stars, rockets, as my cum burst from my cock, coating the walls of Kareena 's pussy, giving her an extra lift. It was like I've never cum before -- it felt amazing.
Kareena milked my cock for everything I had, the walls of her pussy tightened around my cock as she fought to get more inside her...
We both rode our orgasms until we both came down, and my cock gently softened.
We kissed, and gently returned to planet earth as we lay on the table.
Can you stay longer, I want you to take me from behind again, and depending on how I feel in the moment, maybe more?"
I pulled her to me. I was staying, that was definite. I nodded.
"How long have we got until Saif gets back...

“ I think Saif will be back soon. Kush we need to be very quick. Just fuck the shit of my ass. I want you to fuck me from behind” Kareena said
I was ready. I pulled her dark black hairs and she sat on her bed with her ass facing me and inviting my cock to insert.
“Kush please tear my ass “ Kareena shouted .
I guided my cock in her ass and she shouted “ yes yes Kush just like that . Ya ya what a feeling to get ass fucked” Kareena said
Just while fucking her phone rang.

She saw it was Saif on call.
Kareena answered “ yes baby What happened. Where are you she asked while moaning slowly..
Saif said I am home coming up in 2 minutes…
Kareena got frieghtend but she didn’t want Kush to stop fucking her ass
She was moaning “yes baby come soon come soon.. cum for me .”
Saif thought kareena was calling her in the room. Suddenly she realised Saif was on the line she said “ Please come in 2 minutes . I am changing my clothes “
Saif said OK
Kush asked Kareena fucking her ass “ I need to cum in your ass quickly what to do now ?I need to fill your ass”

Kareena got up from bed pull Kush in Bathroom Sat her on toilet sit with her ass and shouted Just fuck in my ass Kush please Saif is coming
Cum before he sees us
Kush just pulled her hair and shouted in her ears take it slut before your husband arrives.
Yes Kareena yes baby I m cumming ya baby ya baby and loaded all his cum in her hot ass
Kareen got up quickly locked Kush in bathroom and go out in her room
Saif was standing there and saw Kareena with her hairs all tangled and just in her panties which were wet.
Kareena got near Saif and whispered“ I am ready for you my baby “
Just fuck me again my boy with Kush smiling in bathroom as her slut Kareena is ready to fuked again by her husband but Saif doesn’t know that she’s already fucked in her both holes before

THE END

Gently Kareena lifted her bottom so that her panties slid over her thighs, and then lowered it as she lifted her legs up into the air so that I could remove them completely.
Her legs moved back to the edge of the table, and in the moonlight I could see the light wisps of downy hair that were already covered in moisture. It reminded me of dewdrops on a cobweb, but infinitely better. I grabbed the camera, and even in the low light I managed to grab a couple of shots of her beautiful pussy
Kareena sat up and scooted to the edge of the table, dropping off the end. She turned away and walked towards the window, her high pert bottom swaying in the darkness, lit by the moonlight and the streetlamp. She twisted the blinds so that any light was gone, and then reached down and flicked the switch on a small lamp with a really low light bulb.
As she walked back towards me and my aching cock, she said "You'll need enough light to get some good shots won't you?"
I nodded as she moved back in front of the table, leaning down to kiss the head of my cock as I marvelled at how fabulous she looked naked.
She lifted her head and sat back on the table, completely naked as she lay back, opening her legs to be either side of mine.
So I took some shots, and then she moved her fingers down her body, easing her pussy lips wider apart, as I grabbed a few more.

medical
I placed the camera on the table, and leaned forward, until my tongue lightly flicked her exposed clit.
I've never needed encouragement to lick and suck a pussy, so I took Kareena 's clit between my lips and sucked, flicking it with my tongue. Kareena 's breathing changing and turning to moans as her hips pushed against my face. I released her clit and pushed my tongue inside her.
I slowly slid 2 fingers into Kareena 's pussy, feeling how wet she was against my face and my fingers, and slowly curled up to graze her G-Spot. This sent her almost into orbit as my tongue caressed her clit, and my fingers attacker her from the inside.
I knew from last time that Kareena gushed when she orgasmed, so I drank down her nectar as she bucked against my face, my fingers, as I held her with my other hand.
I held on to her tightly, as she continued to ride the wave, her head moving from side to side, eyes tightly closed, mouth in a perfect O. I grabbed the camera and fired off 5, 6 shots of her face, contorted in orgasmic pleasure.
As I lifted my head away from Kareena 's still leaking pussy, she moved back up the table, her heels now resting on the table top itself. I lifted myself onto the table as Kareena reached down and took my cock in her hand, her breath still ragged, her words punctuated with gasps. I leaned over Kareena as she angled my cock towards her wetness.

As soon as my cock was nestled between Kareena 's swollen pussy lips, she placed her hands on my buttocks and literally yanked me inside her, my cock filling her deep and hard.
My cock withdrew and immediately slammed back into her, her moans becoming louder with each thrust, pistoning my hardness in deeper with each push. Her legs started to tremble, as I could feel and hear her starting to rise up again to her next wave...
I increased the speed, the slapping of my balls against Kareena with every thrust growing louder as she got ever closer to her next orgasm.
"OhGodImclose, OhGodyes, Dontstop, Dontstop....NOW KUSH FUCK ME HARD NOW..AAAAAAAGGHHH"
Kareena crashed over the edge of her orgasm, this one seemingly bigger than the last, as her legs trembled, her breasts heaved against my chest, her head thrashing as she rode the wave, my cock still pistoning against her pussy, the walls squeezing me tight as I pushed all the way into her.
The tightness was just too much, she was milking my cock, urging me to give her my orgasm..

My cock felt like it exploded -- there were stars, rockets, as my cum burst from my cock, coating the walls of Kareena 's pussy, giving her an extra lift. It was like I've never cum before -- it felt amazing.
Kareena milked my cock for everything I had, the walls of her pussy tightened around my cock as she fought to get more inside her...
Can you stay longer, I want you to take me from behind again, and depending on how I feel in the moment, maybe more?"

“ I think Saif will be back soon. Kush we need to be very quick. Just fuck the shit of my ass. I want you to fuck me from behind” Kareena said
I was ready. I pulled her dark black hairs and she sat on her bed with her ass facing me and inviting my cock to insert.
I guided my cock in her ass and she shouted “ yes yes Kush just like that . Ya ya what a feeling to get ass fucked” Kareena said

Kareena answered “ yes baby What happened. Where are you she asked while moaning slowly..
Saif thought kareena was calling her in the room. Suddenly she realised Saif was on the line she said “ Please come in 2 minutes . I am changing my clothes “
Saif said OK
Kush asked Kareena fucking her ass “ I need to cum in your ass quickly what to do now ?I need to fill your ass”

Kareena got up from bed pull Kush in Bathroom Sat her on toilet sit with her ass and shouted Just fuck in my ass Kush please Saif is coming
Cum before he sees us
Kush just pulled her hair and shouted in her ears take it slut before your husband arrives.
Yes Kareena yes baby I m cumming ya baby ya baby and loaded all his cum in her hot ass
Saif was standing there and saw Kareena with her hairs all tangled and just in her panties which were wet.
Just fuck me again my boy with Kush smiling in bathroom as her slut Kareena is ready to fuked again by her husband but Saif doesn’t know that she’s already fucked in her both holes before

THE END
Marvelous. Waiting for your take on Shraddha Kapoor.

medical

Saif said OK

Cum before he sees us

THE ENDvery nice story??

SHRADHA KAPOOR

photo upload cards

Shradha Kapoor was a beautiful, intelligent girl. Her two most loved hobbies included reading and smoking. She was fairly short and had long dark hair till mid back . She had a very small, but fit ass and her breasts were rather large for such a slim girl. She had glasses with thick black rims and the cutest little dimples when she smiled.
She recently just broke up with her boyfriend, Pat, after almost a year of dating. A few years older than her, he mostly just worked and played videogames. He just wasn't meeting her needs, both sexually and emotionally, at all anymore. Shraddha made the difficult, but necessary decision to pack up and move back into her mom's house.
Shraddha Kapoor spent several days crying over her failed relationship. She spent most of her time in bed. Cigarette after joint, chain smoking her ex away. After about a week, Shradha ran out of weed. She couldn't hit up her regular guy anymore because he was best friends with Pat. She did not want to deal with that drama right now.
Unsure of where to score on a Friday night, she texts her cousin Nicole.
"Hey girl! I'm actually at a party right now, I know some people here that could hook you up."
Shradha , dreaded the reply. She wasn't amused by the whole party scene but decided to go anyway. She hoped that she could just grab a bag and get out.She puts on a little bit of eye liner, and a pair of jeans. Shradha throws on an oversized jacket over her white camisole. She lets her dark hair open.

Shradha arrives to the address on the other side of town. She pulls up and can hear the music playing from inside. It was a nice looking house but it was in a rough area. She texts her cousin to let her know she's there.
"Come on up! I'll meet ya at the door."
Shradha Kapoor sighs. She puts out her cigarette, gets out of her car and heads on in.
Her cousin opens the door greeting her with a hug. Shradha immediately notices the whole party looking at her. Apart from her cousin, she was the only white girl there. There was about a dozen guys there and only two other girls. Shradha suddenly became a little nervous as her pale skin was so off contrast to the rest of the room.
She sits on the couch with her cousin and a tall guy comes and sits across from them. Hey girl, I'm Kush. Nicole said you were looking for a bag?"
"Yeah if I could get an eighth that'd be great." Shradha replies.
"An eighth? I usually don't deal with small bags." He said smugly.
"Sorry, that's all I got." she says.
Kush then pulls out a blunt from the pocket of his shorts and lights it up. He takes a few puffs and hands it to Shradha . She inhales a small hit.
"How you like it?" He asks.
"Wow, that's good" Shradha coughs.
"You good?" Kush laughs.
"Yeah I'm good, that's some strong stuff!" trying to hold back from choking.
"Need a drink?" He asked.
"I really should get going soon." she softly replied while a drink was already being handed to her.
She took a sip and nearly spat it out. It was a strong fruity drink, but the cold felt good going down her scratchy throat. She took two more gulps and began to unwind a little. Kush passes the blunt back to her.
"You sure you don't wanna stay and hang out?" he grinned.
"Maybe next time." she said.
"Aight no problem girl. Let's go to my office. I don't do my business in front of these goons." he joked as he got up and walked towards the back room.

Shradha grabbed her drink, reluctantly got up and followed. She entered a small bedroom with Kush. It was nearly empty, besides for a tall dresser and a bed. As Shradha became more nervous she guzzled down the rest of her drink. She could tell she was getting buzzed. Kush pulls out another blunt from his pocket and lights it up. He then proceeds to take a drag and opens up the top dresser drawer. He passes the blunt to Shradha and he pulls out a scale and a large bag of weed. Shradha takes a puff and it hits her hard.
"Nicole said you just broke up wit your man. What happened?" Kush asked while taking the blunt back.
The frazzled Shradha sat down on the edge of the bed and tried to collect herself.
"Things just weren't working out between us and I couldn't waste anymore time on it." Shradha replies, taking another hit.
"Damn he's a fool for lettin' a pretty girl like you go." he pompously stated.

"The beginning of the relationship was great, just over time he cared less and less." she continued.
"I just felt that not all of my needs were being met, ya know?"
Damn, that sucks. I'd be giving it to ya all you want if you was my girl." Kush jokes.
"It wasn't all about the sex." Shradha says.
"But it definitely was a big part of it."
"Well I'm a pretty good listener if you wanna hangout and talk." Kush replies smoothly.
Shradha rolls her eyes and looks at him. She shrugs her shoulders and says "fine."
He offers to get her another drink.
"Okay, but not as strong as the last one." she laughs.
"You got it." Kush winks back and heads out the door.
Shradha gets more relaxed and takes off her jacket. She felt a bit exposed in her little tank top.

Kush comes back shortly with 2 drinks and hands one to Shradha . She takes a sip.
"Wow! That's totally stronger than the last one." she said surprised.
"There's hardly any alcohol in there, I swear." he countered.
"Mhm, sure." she sarcastically vocalized as she took another sip.
Kush went to get another blunt out of the dresser and Shradha continued to talk about her break up. He noticed she's in her tank top now and her pale cleavage.
"Decide to get a little comfy, huh?" he says handing her the smoke.
"Yeah." she coughs "I'm feeling pretty lit right now."
Some time went by, Shradha carried on about herself and her ex. She really opened up to Kush and felt a sense of trust. He would listen and respond when necessary, Shradha really enjoyed it.
Kush tries to make his move. He inches himself closer to her. Shradha welcomes him and nests herself close to him. They stopped talking and locked eyes. He leans in and kisses her. Shradha pulls back with eyes wide open, breathless. She didn't know how to react.

You good?" asked Kush.
"Yeah." she said softly, turning bright red.
An overwhelming sensation broke over Shradha as her inhibitions fell. Kush leans in again and she doesn't pull away. He locks his thick lips around hers. She welcomes his strong tongue as the moment heats up. He leans in further, making her fall back onto the bed.
He slides his hand across her breast making his way down to her waist. He loosened up her belt effortlessly and unbuttoned her jeans. Kush stands up to pull off her pants. He tore off his shirt and Shradha sits up drunkenly and does the same. Kush grabs her legs and pulls her causing her to fall back on the bed again. He slides down his shorts and boxers.
Shradha quivers at the phenomenon that was his cock. It was a shock to say the least. It was the biggest by far that she has ever seen.
As he pulled off her panties, Shradha almost started to regret drinking and smoking so much.
Kush, off the side of the bed, lifts her legs up over his shoulders. He presses his thick tip against her pussy.

He works his cock up and down until it catches her opening. He starts to enter until Shradha let's out a whimper.
"First black dick, huh?" he asked arrogantly.
Shradha bites her lip and nods. Kush advances himself further. Her lips parting, slowly welcoming him. He lets off and goes deeper with each thrust. He gets halfway in, Shradha struggles and wasn't sure if she could handle anymore.
"That's it girl, you can take it all. Open that pussy up for me." Kush exhales heavily.
Shradha takes a deep breath, and lets out a yelp as he fully completes his insertion. She was blissfully in pain. A dull throbbing pleasure that made it feel like somebody was ripping her open.
"Oh my God! Oh my God!" Shradha kept whimpering.
She could feel every inch jam-packed inside of her petite body. Kush starts to withdraw his cock ever so slowly until just his tip is in. Once again he plunges it back in. Shradha Kapoor whimpers a second time. He repeats a few more times before he starts picking up speed.

Shradha is doing her best to stop herself from screaming. This incredible pleasure was too much for her to control. Afraid from being heard from the other room, she puts both her hands over her mouth. She becomes more unable to hold back with each thrust. She has to grab Kush every time he gets too deep. Every second became more and more excruciatingly thrilling.
Building up momentum, her face turns flush. Kush lets out a low beastly moan. She emerges into a full-body, explosive orgasm. Her legs shaking uncontrollably as she represses her shrieks of enjoyment.
What an electric sensation Shradha was experiencing. A feeling no other man has ever came close to. Her pussy gripping his monsterous cock as he drives into her. She starts panting excessively as he forwards himself, nearly folding her in half. It only took a few more strong thrusts until she reached her second climax, even more glorious than the first.
"Come on girl, get on your knees." Kush demanded as he pulled out.
Shradha Kapoor involuntarily obliged as she gets tossed over on all fours. Kush mounts her instantaneously, lunging his hog back into her blanched hole. He grabs onto her pasty backside as he guides his cock fully in.
Shradha 's glasses fall off as she digs her face into the pillow. She muffles out a scream as he is able to get even deeper than before. Kush grabs the back of her long hair in his hand an pulls her up. Shradha wails, unable to hold it in anymore. No longer caring about being heard by her cousin and the others.
"Oh fuck!" she hollers again and again.
There was no doubt she was being overheard by the rest of the house now. Shradha roared in delight. Dazed and shaky, she welcomed every pump of Kush's cock. He slams her head back into the pillow as he starts plowing harder. His sack beat against her clit like a wrecking ball.
With each thrust, Shradha jerks forward. Kush pulls her back in by her small waist. Her toes curl up as she explodes into another orgasm.

me to u pictures
Kush drives her flat to her stomach. With a few long, deep thrusts he grunts out.
"Oh fuck yeah!" as he expels his load far inside of Shradha .
She feels the hot sludge shoot into her. She was aghast. Shradha wasn't on the pill. She was horrified as Kush slowly departed his cock.
She laid there with her face smothered in the pillows as he got dressed and left the room. The door closed behind him. Shradha laid still trying to collect her thoughts. She was absolutely overwhelmed and aching.
A few minutes later the door opened again. Shradha heard footsteps come in. They walked over to the side of the bed. He sets down a drink on the floor, Shradha assumes it's Kush. He undoes his belt and she hears a zipper, this was Kush. Shradha nearly freaks out as he steps out of his jeans. Still, she doesn't move as he gets in the bed.
The stranger climbs on top and wastes no time. Shradha feels his huge cock ram up into her soaked pussy. She didn't struggle this time, her once tight pussy greeted his cock warmly. He was a bit rougher than Kush but Shradha loved it. The feeling of his enormous member stretching her wide open was driving her crazy.
The mysterious guy was really started to work up a sweat. She sensed droplets falling on her back. Shradha felt so dirty, but so turned on. She clutches the bed as she braces for another intense orgasm.
Her pussy constricts around his powerful cock as he unloads a grand mess of batter in her guts. He had a heavy moan as he got every last drop in her before pulling out.

He gets dressed and leaves the room, shutting the door behind him. Shradha doesn't know how to react. She glances over the side of the bed and sees the drink he had left. She quickly grabs it and takes a big sip. She's so thirsty, but it doesn't help much. She guzzles down the rest. She is too afraid and embarrassed to go back there the party, so she just sits there. Naked except for her socks, she is unsure on what to do.
A few moments pass by and she hears an exchange of talk and laughter right outside of the room. The door bursts open and two guys walk in.
"Damn! Look at this sexy-ass white girl!" one of them shouts.
"I definitely need me a piece of that!" another one exclaims as he lights up a blunt.
Shradha puts her glasses on to get a better look at the guys. She notices one is covered in tattoos, he passes the blunt to her. She hits it and he takes off his shirt exposing more tattoos and a ripped body. The second guy is really tall. He takes the blunt from her and caresses her breast as he stands over her.
The two men begin to take off their clothes. The room was spinning for Shradha . She could hardly see straight but she knew that she wanted more. She lays back and waits. The two guys kneel on the bed, hovering their massive appendages over her face. She is amazed. Never before has she seen so many gigantic cocks, and they were all for her.
She takes both cocks in her hands. Stroking slowly, she embraces the large heads in her palms.
"Mmm yeah, you like that nigga dick, don't ya white girl?"
Shradha shakes her head with a smile. The tattooed stranger moves himself between her legs. She feels his throbbing cock rub up against her soaked pussy. He slides it in, Shradha feels as if she's being ripped open again. The painful pleasure made her yelp.
"Don't play white girl, take that fucking dick." he demands.
She takes a deep breath as the cock slowly fills her up.
"Stick out that tongue baby." says the man over her head.

He starts slapping his cock over her face, rubbing his head all around her mouth. This went on for a minute or two before the inked guy forced Shradha into the doggy position.
He rams his cock into her pussy as the other guy sits in front of her. Shradha never really liked giving head, she wasn't even that good at it. She tried to put the cock down her throat but it was way too big. The could barely fit the head in her mouth. He puts both hands on the back of her head to force her down but she kept gagging.
She could hardly focus on sucking dick while she is being pounded from behind. Still she gave her best to oblige the two men. Wrapping her tongue around his massive cock and trying to take the head in her lips. All while feeling her insides are being rearranged.
Shradha was in agonizing euphoria. It seemed like an eternity of back shots just mangling her trembled pussy. She couldn't take it anymore. Shradha begged him to cum.
He granted her wish. He pumped into her with fury. Discharging thick chunks of slimy goodness into her tummy. Her whole body vibrated as he pulled out and slapped her ass. He dressed himself up and disappeared, leaving his buddy behind.
Tired of the lousy head he was receiving, he fulfilled the empty position his friend just left. He shoves his cock in her with no remorse.
"Tell me how much you love this nigga dick!" he urges, plowing his cock deep in her.
Shradha mutters "I love it so much." hesitantly.
"Say it bitch!" as he slaps her ass and thrusts harder.
"I love this nigga dick!" Shradha erupts into a frenzy of orgasm.

She feels his manhood swell up right before he blasts his thick hot rope inside her. She can sense all the warm cum filling her up. What a delightful load it was. He squeezes out the rest and he pulls out. The man proceeds to grab her ass firmly one last time before getting dressed.
The door closes and Shradha is left behind in a shaky, sweaty mess. She is so sore and achy that she can't move. Shradha mourned at the thought of all these hot guys just came inside of her without being on the pill. A million different thoughts raced through her mind. She became less intoxicated as these thoughts plauged her. She lays there still, head down in the pillow for several minutes.
The door opens again. It was Kush.
"Time to go, white girl."
He throws a big bag of weed next to her and shuts the door. Shradha notices the music wasn't playing anymore and most people had left. She took her time sitting up. Shradha had felt so groggy. She stood up and a huge rush of cum falls from her pussy. It ran all the way down her legs and some seeped into her sock. She puts on her panties, instantly drenching them.
Shradha puts her top back on and her jacket. She tucks her bra away in the plastic bag where the weed was. She tenderly puts her pants on as it hurt to move. She steps into her shoes, grabs the bag and staggers out the door.
The party was obviously over. Shradha walked past two guys sitting on the couch. They were smiling and winking at her. Shradha wasn't sure if she fucked them or not. She exits the front door and walks to her car. Shradha sits down and is welcomed by a warm squish of cum that sopped her panties.
She checks her phone, it's been hours. She has several missed calls and texts from her ex. Disgusted at the thought of him, she ignores and drives home.
Shradha stops at the local pharmacy by her house. She looks at herself in the mirror. She is flushed red and has eyeliner running down her cheeks. She quickly tries to smear it away and puts up her hood to hide her messy dark hair filled with some cum.
She steps into the store, a river of cum flowing down her legs. She grabs a bottle of water and slowly strolls to the back of the pharmacy. She asks the clerk for the pill. The lady behind the counter gave her a judgmental stare as if she knew exactly what just happened. Shradha embarrassingly took her stuff and left.
She was relieved when she got home. Her mother was gone for work and she was alone. Shradha stripped herself down and drew a kapoor bath. She never seen so much cum. It was everywhere. She rolled a small joint just before getting in the tub.
She soaked her pale aching body. Shradha was thankful for this moment. She was finally over her ex and just had the best fucking of her life. She took a drag and exhaled all her stress away.

THE END

He gets dressed and leaves the room, shutting the door behind him. Shradha doesn't know how to react. She glances over the side of the bed and sees the drink he had left. She quickly grabs it and takes a big sip. She's so thirsty, but it doesn't help much. She guzzles down the rest. She is too afraid and embarrassed to go back there the party, so she just sits there. Naked except for her socks, she is unsure on what to do.
A few moments pass by and she hears an exchange of talk and laughter right outside of the room. The door bursts open and two guys walk in.
"Damn! Look at this sexy-ass white girl!" one of them shouts.
"I definitely need me a piece of that!" another one exclaims as he lights up a blunt.
Shradha puts her glasses on to get a better look at the guys. She notices one is covered in tattoos, he passes the blunt to her. She hits it and he takes off his shirt exposing more tattoos and a ripped body. The second guy is really tall. He takes the blunt from her and caresses her breast as he stands over her.
The two men begin to take off their clothes. The room was spinning for Shradha . She could hardly see straight but she knew that she wanted more. She lays back and waits. The two guys kneel on the bed, hovering their massive appendages over her face. She is amazed. Never before has she seen so many gigantic cocks, and they were all for her.
She takes both cocks in her hands. Stroking slowly, she embraces the large heads in her palms.
"Mmm yeah, you like that nigga dick, don't ya white girl?"
Shradha shakes her head with a smile. The tattooed stranger moves himself between her legs. She feels his throbbing cock rub up against her soaked pussy. He slides it in, Shradha feels as if she's being ripped open again. The painful pleasure made her yelp.
"Don't play white girl, take that fucking dick." he demands.
She takes a deep breath as the cock slowly fills her up.
"Stick out that tongue baby." says the man over her head.

He starts slapping his cock over her face, rubbing his head all around her mouth. This went on for a minute or two before the inked guy forced Shradha into the doggy position.
He rams his cock into her pussy as the other guy sits in front of her. Shradha never really liked giving head, she wasn't even that good at it. She tried to put the cock down her throat but it was way too big. The could barely fit the head in her mouth. He puts both hands on the back of her head to force her down but she kept gagging.
She could hardly focus on sucking dick while she is being pounded from behind. Still she gave her best to oblige the two men. Wrapping her tongue around his massive cock and trying to take the head in her lips. All while feeling her insides are being rearranged.
Shradha was in agonizing euphoria. It seemed like an eternity of back shots just mangling her trembled pussy. She couldn't take it anymore. Shradha begged him to cum.
He granted her wish. He pumped into her with fury. Discharging thick chunks of slimy goodness into her tummy. Her whole body vibrated as he pulled out and slapped her ass. He dressed himself up and disappeared, leaving his buddy behind.
Tired of the lousy head he was receiving, he fulfilled the empty position his friend just left. He shoves his cock in her with no remorse.
"Tell me how much you love this nigga dick!" he urges, plowing his cock deep in her.
Shradha mutters "I love it so much." hesitantly.
"Say it bitch!" as he slaps her ass and thrusts harder.
"I love this nigga dick!" Shradha erupts into a frenzy of orgasm.

She feels his manhood swell up right before he blasts his thick hot rope inside her. She can sense all the warm cum filling her up. What a delightful load it was. He squeezes out the rest and he pulls out. The man proceeds to grab her ass firmly one last time before getting dressed.
The door closes and Shradha is left behind in a shaky, sweaty mess. She is so sore and achy that she can't move. Shradha mourned at the thought of all these hot guys just came inside of her without being on the pill. A million different thoughts raced through her mind. She became less intoxicated as these thoughts plauged her. She lays there still, head down in the pillow for several minutes.
The door opens again. It was Kush.
"Time to go, white girl."
He throws a big bag of weed next to her and shuts the door. Shradha notices the music wasn't playing anymore and most people had left. She took her time sitting up. Shradha had felt so groggy. She stood up and a huge rush of cum falls from her pussy. It ran all the way down her legs and some seeped into her sock. She puts on her panties, instantly drenching them.
Shradha puts her top back on and her jacket. She tucks her bra away in the plastic bag where the weed was. She tenderly puts her pants on as it hurt to move. She steps into her shoes, grabs the bag and staggers out the door.
The party was obviously over. Shradha walked past two guys sitting on the couch. They were smiling and winking at her. Shradha wasn't sure if she fucked them or not. She exits the front door and walks to her car. Shradha sits down and is welcomed by a warm squish of cum that sopped her panties.
She checks her phone, it's been hours. She has several missed calls and texts from her ex. Disgusted at the thought of him, she ignores and drives home.
Shradha stops at the local pharmacy by her house. She looks at herself in the mirror. She is flushed red and has eyeliner running down her cheeks. She quickly tries to smear it away and puts up her hood to hide her messy dark hair filled with some cum.
She steps into the store, a river of cum flowing down her legs. She grabs a bottle of water and slowly strolls to the back of the pharmacy. She asks the clerk for the pill. The lady behind the counter gave her a judgmental stare as if she knew exactly what just happened. Shradha embarrassingly took her stuff and left.
She was relieved when she got home. Her mother was gone for work and she was alone. Shradha stripped herself down and drew a kapoor bath. She never seen so much cum. It was everywhere. She rolled a small joint just before getting in the tub.
She soaked her pale aching body. Shradha was thankful for this moment. She was finally over her ex and just had the best fucking of her life. She took a drag and exhaled all her stress away.

THE END
Brilliant, amazing, fabulous, fantastic, repeat Shraddha Kapoor sex story with another topic ??❤️❤️❤️???

Back