• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Which Celibrity do you prefer for a story ?

• Bollywood Milfs

• Bollywood Young Actress

• Bollywood Singers

• South Milfs

• South Young Actress

• Actress X Singers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Law of Getting Horny

Season - 01

The main leading charecters of this story is Samantha Prabhu , Kajal Agarwal. Let's see what happens...........

[Please Note:-This is a fantasy story everything is possible here]​

CHAPTER - 1 : THE BEGINNING

It was a normal day.Kajal awake up and checking Instagram with tea.After scrolling few times she found a post of Samantha,she was looking extremly hot in this picture.

u3G0DL.jpg

She was fantasising about Samantha and how it could be . She was that much horny that she couldn't resist herself . She slowly put her index finger of her left hand in her panty and smoothly rubbing her unshaved pussy.Suddenly her maid (Krethy Suresh ) entired the room and said "good morning maam".Kajal just smiled awkwardly.Kajal knew that krethy noticed that what she was doing.That was not first time, Krethy have seen her intimate situations a lot of times but she never reacted even Krethy found dildos sex toys condoms several times in her room.

After few minute Kajal go to bath and get prepared for shooting and a busy day is gone .
At night she reached home and remembred about the morning and she searched Samantha's hot picure and rebuild her fantasy.She got very horny that time and booked a call girl . Before the girl came she go to instagram and saw that samantha has uploaded a story a of very hot piture. Kajal replyed "hey sexy you are looking very hot that everyone geting wet...".(chat started )
Samantha:I think you also getting wet(silly emoji)
Kajal: Yeah sexy me also
Samantha:just masterbate and go to sleep (laughing emoji)
Kajal: that's not fair.(sad emoji)
Samantha:(silly emoji)

The door bell ring and Kajal opened the door and the call girl (Anushka Shetty) get in , who was wearing a yellow saree and looking very hot.
u3GCMF.jpg

Kajal without wasting any time bring anushka to bedroom and told her to get naked and she also get naked .After seen Anushka naked Kajal said" wow ! you have such a nice figure"
Anushka : thank you maam.
Kajal:let see how good it is
Then kajal started kissing her deeply and pressing her boob with left hand , then start licking anuska's right boob and rubbing her wet pussy with her hand and Anushka moaning.
After few time Kajal said "get on your knees " Anushka did . Then Kajal said " it's time for showing your tongue's skill"
Anushka start licking her pussy and kajal pulled anuska's head to her pussy now anuska start playing with her clit also with her hand.Then Kajal said wait a minute .
Kajal opened her drawer and take out a strapon dildo and said Anushka to wear it and fuck her.
Kajal lay down on bed and lifted up her legs and spreeding her pussy with her hand .Anushka use some lubricant on dildo and start penetrating kajal's pussy. Kajal keep maoning .Anushka getting more deeply and faster and pressing kajal's boob with her hand .After few time kajal cum. Anushka asked Kajal " do you wanna taste mine ?" by indicating her pussy.
Kajal said " sorry , but I don't lick prostitute's cunt". Anushka looked hurted but smilled.
Kajal said lay down on bed, and anushka did.Then kajal weared the strapon and start pounding Anushka's pussy hardly , anushka going to moan loudly but Kajal start kissing her.
After some time Kajal said Anushka to lift up her legs. Now Kajal can see Anushka's both holes clearly . Kajal licked her left hand middle finger and put it slowly in Anushka's asshole.
Anushka suddenly awake up and said "Not this maam, I don't do anals. "
Kajal: " ohh but you have a cute asshole , I badly want that"
Anushka " no maam I never do"
Kajal " I will give a lot of money ... how much do you want?"
Anushka-"please dont"
Kajal " 5000 ...10000....15000....20000...tell me .."
Anushka : " alright , please be gentle with my ass it never exprienced that"
Kajal :" okk ....."
Then Kajal start putting her dildo in anushka's anus , anushka start moaning .After around five minutes anushka said " stop plese" .
Kajal stopped and put off the strapon.
Anushka got relief. Kajal give all the money , anushka get dressed and about to leave.Kajal said " give me your personal number"
Anushka " sorry...We don't share our personal numbers . If you want me it depends upon your luck , Bye..."
Anushka left and Kajal went to bed.

CHAPTER : 3 : GETTING CLOSER

The next morning Kajal was checking soical medias and trying to flirt with some insta models and atresses.Suddenly she suddenly realised Krethy went her bedroom 5 minute ago , but may be the strapon dildo and one panty from last night has on the floor. She knew that its not new thing to krethy, but she rush to the room .But before entering the room she stoped and saw what krethy was doing.Krethy always her things , but not today .Kajal saw Krethy was trying to wear the strapon over her saree and looking at the mirror how she was looking and smiling.After few moment she put the strapon in the drawer. Kajal also leave and feeled strange.Kajal knew that how beautiful Krethy is but she never saw her at this way.
But today she feeled diffrent she was starring at Krethy's cleavage while she cleaning the floor.Kajal stated researching about Krethy's personal life,girlfriend,clubs, what she do in her home at night etc.
That was a holiday Kajal using some of her sources she found everything.She found that currently Krethy is single , she broke up with her girlfrirnd Amala Paul 6 month ago for some personal reasons. Krethy last booked call girl one month ago and she never goes to stipper club or orgy party.
At the noon when Krethy was serving food , Kajal told her to sit .
Krethy : - yess maam
Kajal :- How is your personal life going ?
Krethy:- All good maam
Kajal : - What about your girlfriend ?
Krethy:- No maam , I had but we broke up due to some personal reasons
Kajal : - what problems ?
Krethy:- actualy..... I...she....ummm
Kajal: Don't worry you can tell me anything It will be within you and me
Krethy:- Amala was a dominatrix in a club , frequently she spends nights with different womens for money.That was not my problem.
Kajal:- so?
Krethy :- She wants me to dominate her in the bed , that was okey for 2 or 3 times but every time I can't
actualy I also wants to be dominated.Thats why when I broke up.
Kajal: ohh okey , Don't worry today is saturday go to a sex club and find a perfect Domina for you.
Krethy : No maam that not easy and it is too much expensive.
Kajal: Dont worry I will give you money , go to club and enjoy your life
Krethy : maam but.............
Kajal : No buts , you are going today. Thats it .
Krethy : okey maam
Kajal give krethy some money and told her to leave early and go to parler.Then Krethy leaves.

After some time Kajal get ready and go a stripper club.There she ejoyed with some girls the she saw Amala who is going with a rich middle aged woman . look like she have been booked amala for tonight to dominate her.Kajal approched her and said excuse me mistress can I get your card may be I also wants to be your sub. Amala look at Kajal from foot to head then took a card from her vanity.She goes close to Kajal and watching her body from every side then she slide the card inside Kajal's bra and give a small spank on Kajal's ass said " call me if you can afford".Kajal didn't said anything , both leaves.

After returning home she got a text from Samantha , Kajal opened it....
Samantha : You look gorgeous today.....Everyone wants to tore your panty
Kajal : Really ?? but when and where you see me ?
Samantha : at the club with three strippers
Kajal : ohh :)
So do you also want to tore my panty ?
Samantha : At that moment I wanted , may be now also....
Kajal : DO you want to know a secret ?
Samantha : What is it ?
Kajal : I was not wearing any under wear !!!
Samantha : ohh fuck !! I missed this opportunity....
Kajal : Better luck next time babe
Samantha : You made me so turned on today.....
Kajal : ahhhh ufffff ahaaaaaaaa I am cumming (In voice)
To be continue

Law of Getting Horny

Season - 01

The main leading charecters of this story is Samantha Prabhu , Kajal Agarwal. Let's see what happens...........

[Please Note:-This is a fantasy story everything is possible here]​

CHAPTER - 1 : THE BEGINNING

It was a normal day.Kajal awake up and checking Instagram with tea.After scrolling few times she found a post of Samantha,she was looking extremly hot in this picture.

u3G0DL.jpg

She was fantasising about Samantha and how it could be . She was that much horny that she couldn't resist herself . She slowly put her index finger of her left hand in her panty and smoothly rubbing her unshaved pussy.Suddenly her maid (Krethy Suresh ) entired the room and said "good morning maam".Kajal just smiled awkwardly.Kajal knew that krethy noticed that what she was doing.That was not first time, Krethy have seen her intimate situations a lot of times but she never reacted even Krethy found dildos sex toys condoms several times in her room.

After few minute Kajal go to bath and get prepared for shooting and a busy day is gone .
At night she reached home and remembred about the morning and she searched Samantha's hot picure and rebuild her fantasy.She got very horny that time and booked a call girl . Before the girl came she go to instagram and saw that samantha has uploaded a story a of very hot piture. Kajal replyed "hey sexy you are looking very hot that everyone geting wet...".(chat started )
Samantha:I think you also getting wet(silly emoji)
Kajal: Yeah sexy me also
Samantha:just masterbate and go to sleep (laughing emoji)
Kajal: that's not fair.(sad emoji)
Samantha:(silly emoji)

The door bell ring and Kajal opened the door and the call girl (Anushka Shetty) get in , who was wearing a yellow saree and looking very hot.
u3GCMF.jpg

Kajal without wasting any time bring anushka to bedroom and told her to get naked and she also get naked .After seen Anushka naked Kajal said" wow ! you have such a nice figure"
Anushka : thank you maam.
Kajal:let see how good it is
Then kajal started kissing her deeply and pressing her boob with left hand , then start licking anuska's right boob and rubbing her wet pussy with her hand and Anushka moaning.
After few time Kajal said "get on your knees " Anushka did . Then Kajal said " it's time for showing your tongue's skill"
Anushka start licking her pussy and kajal pulled anuska's head to her pussy now anuska start playing with her clit also with her hand.Then Kajal said wait a minute .
Kajal opened her drawer and take out a strapon dildo and said Anushka to wear it and fuck her.
Kajal lay down on bed and lifted up her legs and spreeding her pussy with her hand .Anushka use some lubricant on dildo and start penetrating kajal's pussy. Kajal keep maoning .Anushka getting more deeply and faster and pressing kajal's boob with her hand .After few time kajal cum. Anushka asked Kajal " do you wanna taste mine ?" by indicating her pussy.
Kajal said " sorry , but I don't lick prostitute's cunt". Anushka looked hurted but smilled.
Kajal said lay down on bed, and anushka did.Then kajal weared the strapon and start pounding Anushka's pussy hardly , anushka going to moan loudly but Kajal start kissing her.
After some time Kajal said Anushka to lift up her legs. Now Kajal can see Anushka's both holes clearly . Kajal licked her left hand middle finger and put it slowly in Anushka's asshole.
Anushka suddenly awake up and said "Not this maam, I don't do anals. "
Kajal: " ohh but you have a cute asshole , I badly want that"
Anushka " no maam I never do"
Kajal " I will give a lot of money ... how much do you want?"
Anushka-"please dont"
Kajal " 5000 ...10000....15000....20000...tell me .."
Anushka : " alright , please be gentle with my ass it never exprienced that"
Kajal :" okk ....."
Then Kajal start putting her dildo in anushka's anus , anushka start moaning .After around five minutes anushka said " stop plese" .
Kajal stopped and put off the strapon.
Anushka got relief. Kajal give all the money , anushka get dressed and about to leave.Kajal said " give me your personal number"

Anushka " sorry...We don't share our personal numbers . If you want me it depends upon your luck , Bye..."
Anushka left and Kajal went to bed.
Brilliant ???

CHAPTER : 3 : GETTING CLOSER

The next morning Kajal was checking soical medias and trying to flirt with some insta models and atresses.Suddenly she suddenly realised Krethy went her bedroom 5 minute ago , but may be the strapon dildo and one panty from last night has on the floor. She knew that its not new thing to krethy, but she rush to the room .But before entering the room she stoped and saw what krethy was doing.Krethy always her things , but not today .Kajal saw Krethy was trying to wear the strapon over her saree and looking at the mirror how she was looking and smiling.After few moment she put the strapon in the drawer. Kajal also leave and feeled strange.Kajal knew that how beautiful Krethy is but she never saw her at this way.
But today she feeled diffrent she was starring at Krethy's cleavage while she cleaning the floor.Kajal stated researching about Krethy's personal life,girlfriend,clubs, what she do in her home at night etc.
That was a holiday Kajal using some of her sources she found everything.She found that currently Krethy is single , she broke up with her girlfrirnd Amala Paul 6 month ago for some personal reasons. Krethy last booked call girl one month ago and she never goes to stipper club or orgy party.
At the noon when Krethy was serving food , Kajal told her to sit .
Krethy : - yess maam
Kajal :- How is your personal life going ?
Krethy:- All good maam
Kajal : - What about your girlfriend ?
Krethy:- No maam , I had but we broke up due to some personal reasons
Kajal : - what problems ?
Krethy:- actualy..... I...she....ummm
Kajal: Don't worry you can tell me anything It will be within you and me
Krethy:- Amala was a dominatrix in a club , frequently she spends nights with different womens for money.That was not my problem.
Kajal:- so?
Krethy :- She wants me to dominate her in the bed , that was okey for 2 or 3 times but every time I can't
actualy I also wants to be dominated.Thats why when I broke up.
Kajal: ohh okey , Don't worry today is saturday go to a sex club and find a perfect Domina for you.
Krethy : No maam that not easy and it is too much expensive.
Kajal: Dont worry I will give you money , go to club and enjoy your life
Krethy : maam but.............
Kajal : No buts , you are going today. Thats it .
Krethy : okey maam
Kajal give krethy some money and told her to leave early and go to parler.Then Krethy leaves.

After some time Kajal get ready and go a stripper club.There she ejoyed with some girls the she saw Amala who is going with a rich middle aged woman . look like she have been booked amala for tonight to dominate her.Kajal approched her and said excuse me mistress can I get your card may be I also wants to be your sub. Amala look at Kajal from foot to head then took a card from her vanity.She goes close to Kajal and watching her body from every side then she slide the card inside Kajal's bra and give a small spank on Kajal's ass said " call me if you can afford".Kajal didn't said anything , both leaves.

After returning home she got a text from Samantha , Kajal opened it....
Samantha : You look gorgeous today.....Everyone wants to tore your panty
Kajal : Really ?? but when and where you see me ?
Samantha : at the club with three strippers
Kajal : ohh :)
So do you also want to tore my panty ?
Samantha : At that moment I wanted , may be now also....
Kajal : DO you want to know a secret ?
Samantha : What is it ?
Kajal : I was not wearing any under wear !!!
Samantha : ohh fuck !! I missed this opportunity....
Kajal : Better luck next time babe
Samantha : You made me so turned on today.....
Kajal : ahhhh ufffff ahaaaaaaaa I am cumming (In voice)

To be continue
Sorry Guyes that will be chapter 2 , chapter 3 coming soon ?

CHAPTER : 3 :THE CONSPIRACY BEGINS

CH:3.A
The next morning Kajal was very happy and charming because of the chemistry building up between Samantha and her.when she saw Krethy , asked her " how was your last night ? did you found a dom?"
Krethy:-yes maam I found a great dom and spend a great night.
Kajal : ohh , very good . And umm find a permanent dom I mean a partner
Krethy : Trying maam :)
Krethy was wearing a silk saree , when she bend over to clean the floor Kajal saw her amazing ass.Kajal badly wants to grab it but she know that she can't.
So she just walk away behind her and playfully touched Krethy's ass with her leg and say sorry .
Krethy : It's ok maam
But Kajal getting horny now she wants to seduce Krethy , she said " you don't think your ass getting bigger day by day"
Krethy : ha ha ha very funny maam
Then Kajal bend infront her that krethy could see her ass , and do any comment. Krethy noticed but didn't say anything.
Kajal look disappointed and go to bath and leave for work.

CH:3.B
Krethy go her home and get prepared then leave for club wearing a very sexy outfit.
uzq7G8.jpg

When she entired the club she got shocked there are too much gorgeous and rich women of diffrent ages , some of them are domindting and some are getting dominated.
She noticed a middle aged girl starring at her from the entry time . She weared face mask on her face so krethy couldn't able to see her face.Krethy approches her and try to make some eye contacts but can't.After some time the girl leve for toilet and indicate Krethy a little. Then Krethy went after her , after entering the toilet Krethy shocked the girl was not anyone that is Shruti Hasan.Shruti pull Krethy towards her and start kissing. After sometime krethy realise there are something hard and long on Shruti's couch.
Shruti laugh and pull up her long skirt and show she weared a big strapon dildo under it , Krethy get feared first then Shruti ordered her in strong voice to open her entrance. Krethy follow her order and slide her panty down and pull up her skirt. Then Shruti start fucking her hot pussy and Krethy start moaning . After sometime krethy said can we go home and continue further"

Shruti said " allright , do you have bdsm stuffs in your home ?"
Krethy : yeah
Shruti : don't say yeah , say yes mistress (by spanking her ass hard)
krethy : Yes misttess
They went to Krethy's house.
After entering house
Shruti : Take off your clothes bitch !
Krethy : ok mistress
Shruti :eek:hhh a wet hairy pussy !!! ........
Krethy : Mistress wait a bit , I have a condition , No anal
Shruti: Okey bitch.. keep your hands behind
krethy did as Shruti said. Shruti bound Krethy with rope and take off her dresses except the strapon dildo.
Then Shruti push her breasts to Krethy's mouth and said suck these bitch , and start fingering Krethy's pussy . Then Shruti start fucking Krethy's pussy in misionary pose hard. Krethy moaning but after few minute Shruti put her panty in Krethy's mouth.After some time Krethy cum . Then Shruti start licking Krethy's pussy and put off the panty from her mouth.
Then Krethy asked " Can I taste you mistress ?"
Shruti: Yes , you can , but........ but I don't want to take off the strapon harness, so you have to lick my ass .
Krethy : No thanks mistress , may be next time...
Shruti : Shut the fuck up and lick my anus
Then Shruti sit over Krethy's mouth and clamps her nipple with nipple clampers , Shruti start moaning as Krethy start licking her anus.
Afer some time Shruti untie Krethy and start drerssing for leave , then
Shruti : So you work as a maid in Kajal's house ?
Krethy : Yes mistress
Shruti :eek:hh , Can you do me a fevor for me ? I will give you a lot of money.
Krethy: what ?
Shruti : I will give you a secret camera which you have to set in Kajal's bedroom.
Krethy: No !!! She trust me ... I can't break her trust for some money.
Shruti : Alright...
Shruti just about to leave but suddenly she get in and aggressively hold Krethy's neck with right hand and put the left middle finger in her asshole . Krethy in very pain about to screm but can't due to pressure on neck.Shruti start digging her anus with her big nail of left middle finger.
Shruti : You will do as I said otherwise I will destroy your anus.
Krethy : (In crying voice ) I will do anything please take your finger back.....
Shruti : Ha ha ha . Don't try to betray me , otherwise may be a girl could be gangraped by three girls in club washroom or on the from returning home ...
Krethy : I will do ..
Shruti leaves and give a secret camera & Some money as advance. Krethy start crying in pain.

CH:3.C

The present day after Kajal leaves , Krethy went to her bedroom and set the camera.At the night Krethy leaves and Kajal arrived home.Kajal called an escort service agency and said " send a anal bitch ". After sometime someone ring the door bell . Kajal opened the door and see a milf (Sonakhshi Sinha) is there. Kajal welcome her in the house and lead her to the bedroom.

uzqi2D.jpg

Sonakhshi going to say something but kajal take off her dress and take the panty then put it in Sonakhshi's mouth.Kajal wear a 8 inch strapon dildo and lubricate it . Kajal roughly pull Sonakhshi's head down to the bed and bend her over , pull up her saree then pull down her panty and told her to spreed her ass .Kajal without wasting time start fucking her ass hard.Sonakhshi is a anal whore but that was hard for her also.While fucking Kajal was spanking Sonakhshi's ass and pressing her nipple hard.After hard fucking season Kajal kneeled Sonakhshi and puss her mouth to her wet pussy.After that Kajal put the payment money in Sonakhshi's panty and said you are a good bitch I am satisfied , and slap her ass hard. Sonakhshi adjust her saree and said thanks then leave .Kajal go to sleep.

To be continue.....................

Disclaimer : The all images are used or will be used all credit of them goes to their uploader.And this story is for only entertainment purpose , don't for hurting anyone.

CHAPTER : 3 :THE CONSPIRACY BEGINS

CH:3.A
The next morning Kajal was very happy and charming because of the chemistry building up between Samantha and her.when she saw Krethy , asked her " how was your last night ? did you found a dom?"
Krethy:-yes maam I found a great dom and spend a great night.
Kajal : ohh , very good . And umm find a permanent dom I mean a partner
Krethy : Trying maam :)
Krethy was wearing a silk saree , when she bend over to clean the floor Kajal saw her amazing ass.Kajal badly wants to grab it but she know that she can't.
So she just walk away behind her and playfully touched Krethy's ass with her leg and say sorry .
Krethy : It's ok maam
But Kajal getting horny now she wants to seduce Krethy , she said " you don't think your ass getting bigger day by day"
Krethy : ha ha ha very funny maam
Then Kajal bend infront her that krethy could see her ass , and do any comment. Krethy noticed but didn't say anything.
Kajal look disappointed and go to bath and leave for work.

CH:3.B
Krethy go her home and get prepared then leave for club wearing a very sexy outfit.
uzq7G8.jpg

When she entired the club she got shocked there are too much gorgeous and rich women of diffrent ages , some of them are domindting and some are getting dominated.
She noticed a middle aged girl starring at her from the entry time . She weared face mask on her face so krethy couldn't able to see her face.Krethy approches her and try to make some eye contacts but can't.After some time the girl leve for toilet and indicate Krethy a little. Then Krethy went after her , after entering the toilet Krethy shocked the girl was not anyone that is Shruti Hasan.Shruti pull Krethy towards her and start kissing. After sometime krethy realise there are something hard and long on Shruti's couch.
Shruti laugh and pull up her long skirt and show she weared a big strapon dildo under it , Krethy get feared first then Shruti ordered her in strong voice to open her entrance. Krethy follow her order and slide her panty down and pull up her skirt. Then Shruti start fucking her hot pussy and Krethy start moaning . After sometime krethy said can we go home and continue further"

Shruti said " allright , do you have bdsm stuffs in your home ?"
Krethy : yeah
Shruti : don't say yeah , say yes mistress (by spanking her ass hard)
krethy : Yes misttess
They went to Krethy's house.
After entering house
Shruti : Take off your clothes bitch !
Krethy : ok mistress
Shruti :eek:hhh a wet hairy pussy !!! ........
Krethy : Mistress wait a bit , I have a condition , No anal
Shruti: Okey bitch.. keep your hands behind

krethy did as Shruti said. Shruti bound Krethy with rope and take off her dresses except the strapon dildo.
Then Shruti push her breasts to Krethy's mouth and said suck these bitch , and start fingering Krethy's pussy . Then Shruti start fucking Krethy's pussy in misionary pose hard. Krethy moaning but after few minute Shruti put her panty in Krethy's mouth.After some time Krethy cum . Then Shruti start licking Krethy's pussy and put off the panty from her mouth.
Then Krethy asked " Can I taste you mistress ?"
Shruti: Yes , you can , but........ but I don't want to take off the strapon harness, so you have to lick my ass .
Krethy : No thanks mistress , may be next time...
Shruti : Shut the fuck up and lick my anus
Then Shruti sit over Krethy's mouth and clamps her nipple with nipple clampers , Shruti start moaning as Krethy start licking her anus.
Afer some time Shruti untie Krethy and start drerssing for leave , then
Shruti : So you work as a maid in Kajal's house ?
Krethy : Yes mistress
Shruti :eek:hh , Can you do me a fevor for me ? I will give you a lot of money.
Krethy: what ?
Shruti : I will give you a secret camera which you have to set in Kajal's bedroom.
Krethy: No !!! She trust me ... I can't break her trust for some money.
Shruti : Alright...
Shruti just about to leave but suddenly she get in and aggressively hold Krethy's neck with right hand and put the left middle finger in her asshole . Krethy in very pain about to screm but can't due to pressure on neck.Shruti start digging her anus with her big nail of left middle finger.
Shruti : You will do as I said otherwise I will destroy your anus.
Krethy : (In crying voice ) I will do anything please take your finger back.....
Shruti : Ha ha ha . Don't try to betray me , otherwise may be a girl could be gangraped by three girls in club washroom or on the from returning home ...
Krethy : I will do ..
Shruti leaves and give a secret camera & Some money as advance. Krethy start crying in pain.

CH:3.C

The present day after Kajal leaves , Krethy went to her bedroom and set the camera.At the night Krethy leaves and Kajal arrived home.Kajal called an escort service agency and said " send a anal bitch ". After sometime someone ring the door bell . Kajal opened the door and see a milf (Sonakhshi Sinha) is there. Kajal welcome her in the house and lead her to the bedroom.

uzqi2D.jpg

Sonakhshi going to say something but kajal take off her dress and take the panty then put it in Sonakhshi's mouth.Kajal wear a 8 inch strapon dildo and lubricate it . Kajal roughly pull Sonakhshi's head down to the bed and bend her over , pull up her saree then pull down her panty and told her to spreed her ass .Kajal without wasting time start fucking her ass hard.Sonakhshi is a anal whore but that was hard for her also.While fucking Kajal was spanking Sonakhshi's ass and pressing her nipple hard.After hard fucking season Kajal kneeled Sonakhshi and puss her mouth to her wet pussy.After that Kajal put the payment money in Sonakhshi's panty and said you are a good bitch I am satisfied , and slap her ass hard. Sonakhshi adjust her saree and said thanks then leave .Kajal go to sleep.

To be continue.....................

Disclaimer : The all images are used or will be used all credit of them goes to their uploader.And this story is for only entertainment purpose , don't for hurting anyone.
Brilliantly done just mind the grammar, also can we've sona and anu dominated by Kajal together. Two big girls dominated by a relatively smaller one

CHAPTER : 4 : WTF !!

4.A
Normaly Kajal wake late in the morning but today she got 2 calls then she wake up and found a messege on whatsapp from same number.She opened the message and get a link .When she tap on the link she got shocked it is that someone recored the sex tape of her with Sonakhshi from previous night .Before understand anything she got a call from another unknown number , after hearing the voice she understand that is Sonakhsi.
Kajal : Hello
Sonakhshi : What the fuck is going on Kajal maam.
Kajal : Really I don't know , you got the same link ??
Sonakhshi : Yes I got .. But what do you mean by you don't know ? It has been recorded in your room.
Kajal : Trust me Sonakhshi I really don't know I'm also visible in that clip.
Sonakhshi :How could I trust you ? Your face is not completely visible my face is clear there.
Kajal : hey ! calm down , I will solve it out .
Sonakhshi : You have to ... You have seen me as a anal whore previous night.If you didn't solve the problem and take down the video from the site you will see a brutal ass fucker tonight.

Kajal going to say something but Sonakhshi hang up the call.After searching sometime Kajal got the camera.

She knew that only Krethy has access of her room , She go to kitchen & see that Krethy cleaning something at basin , Kajal by holding her hair start slaping her face Krethy trying to ask something but when she asked " what happened maam" her face already turned into red.
Kajal : how dare you to set secret camera in my room
Krethy : What camera maam ? I can't understood
Kajal : Tell me why you did it or who said you to do it bitch ?
krethy : I don't know maam
Kajal :Shut the fuck up , Only you have access of my room. Bend over on the table , lift up saree and pull dowm underwear
Krethy did as Kajal said .Kajal go to her room and bring a whip and start whipping Krethy's bare ass.
Krethy : ahh ahh
Kajal : Shut up bitch ,I am going to check CC TV footage stay here like this.

Kajal check the footage and found nothing , she belived that krethy did it. She angryly go to krethy ,she put her middle finger in Krethy's asshole suddenly and grab her pussy hair with another hand and pull it hard.

Krethy : aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahahhhhhhhh ( crying loudly)
Kajal : Start speaking bitch, what is happening ?
Krethy : I'm saying please stop hurting me ( crying )
Kajal take her hands and found some pussy hair in her hand .She laugh and said " go on m#therf*cker "

Krethy : The dom I got that day was Shruti Maam, she forced me to do that otherwise she threatened me for gangrape , I got feared and did this. Please forgive me maam.
Kajal : Shut up and go to work.

4.B

Kajal get ready as soon as posible and leave for Shruti's house .
uJHIs1.jpg

Kajal found Shruti in her bedroom.

uJHUzm.jpg

Kajal : What the fuck Shruti
Shruti : Oh you came , I knew you will come
Kajal Why you dit it ? Is it for take revenge on me about break up ?
Shruti : Not actualy but did you remember during breakup that I wanna be with you on bed for last time , but you rejected.
Kajal : What ?!! are you mad ?
Shruti : I can do anything for you ( looking seductively at Kajal), I badly wants to fuck you babe.
Kajal : oh so everything was for that , then fuck me how much do you want any hole you prefer.

Kajal bend over , pull her panty down and spred her legs.

Shruti : ohhh , how could I reject ?

Shruti wear a strapon dildo then fucking Kajal's pussy , after a while she shift her dildo to asshole and start pressing boobs with both hand .Kajal was in heavy pain but didn't moan or say any word.When Shruti got tired she stoped and take off the strapon and lay on the bed.Kajal stands up and adjust her dress.
Shruti lift up her leg wide and said you can fuck my pussy if you want .Kajal wear the strapon and start fucking her ass hard.
Shruti : ohh you are hurting me
Kajal : shut up bitch

After some time Kajal stoped and said "That's over delete the video and never try to contact me I don't want to see your sluty face"
Shruti : As you wish darling
Kajal was about to leave .......
Shruti : Can you give me your panty , I want it in my vanity, please :(

Kajal takes off her panty and throw it on Shruti's face and leave . While walking she realized how hard Shruti fucked her ass.

4.C

When Kajal reached her house go to bedroom then

uJHtya.jpg

Krethy come there and said " maam please dont fire me , I don't want to do but she forced , I will do aything please don't fire me".
Kajal thinks for a bit and said " anythig?"
Krethy : Anything maam
Kajal: ok ,be at the same pose as morning
Krethy did.
Kajal : Which things have entired in your anus before my finger ?
Krethy : Just only middle finger of some bitcheas but I avoid it .
Kajal : That mean you are basicaly anal virgin . Okey you have to give me your anal virginity for mercy and I will use you whenever I want .
Krethy : Maam but my ass :(
Kajal : you have to pay it babe .
Krethy : Alright maam , You have to take it properly , first lick it and lubricate it with saliva .
Kajal : Ok ,...........but I will lick my maid's anus , No thats not acceptable , wait a minute

Kajal called Sonakhshi to came her house . After few minute Sonakhshi came .

uJHCOy.jpg

Sonakhshi going to same pose as Krethy , Kajal stops her and
Kajal : No need to open , just lick her anus and make it juicy.
Sonakhshi : who is she ?
Kajal :Krethy , My maid
Sonakhshi : What !! You called me for licking your maid's ass !!
Kajal : I will pay you bitch , so do as I say.
Sonakhshi start licking Krethy's anus and Krethy moaning slowly . After sometime Kajal wear strapon dildo and slowly start pounding Krethy's anus while Krethy spred her ass with both hands. Krethy can feel pain more than plesure.Kajal said Sonakhshi " don't just watch us lick my ass" .Kajal start moaning as Sonakhshi start licking her anus . After some time Kajal stands up and said sonakhshi " This is krethy who recorded us , if want you can fuck her but only pussy "
Sonakhshi : Ohh bitch !! I wants to fuck her ass but as your wish hairy pussy also my favorite.
Sonakhshi strips nude and wear a strapon and start fucking Krethy's hairy pussy in doggy style and start twisting her nipple hard , Krethy start moaning loudly. Without any warning Kajal start fucking Sonakhshi's ass from behind.
Sonakhshi Scremed " Oh you bitch Kajal maam"
After a long time Kajal give Sonakhshi's payment and she leaves.
Then Kajal said Krethy to get naked and wear a strapon . Kajal lay down and told krethy to fuck her pussy . After some time she wake up and said
Kajal : you may go now and remember if you break my trust I will break your ass .
Krethy : OK maam , I will never do that .
Krethy dresses up and leave .Krethy had pain in her ass , she can't walk properly .
Kajal fallen asleep.

To be continue..........................

Last edited:

CHAPTER : 4 : WTF !!

4.A
Normaly Kajal wake late in the morning but today she got 2 calls then she wake up and found a messege on whatsapp from same number.She opened the message and get a link .When she tap on the link she got shocked it is that someone recored the sex tape of her with Sonakhshi from previous night .Before understand anything she got a call from another unknown number , after hearing the voice she understand that is Sonakhsi.
Kajal : Hello
Sonakhshi : What the fuck is going on Kajal maam.
Kajal : Really I don't know , you got the same link ??
Sonakhshi : Yes I got .. But what do you mean by you don't know ? It has been recorded in your room.
Kajal : Trust me Sonakhshi I really don't know I'm also visible in that clip.
Sonakhshi :How could I trust you ? Your face is not completely visible my face is clear there.
Kajal : hey ! calm down , I will solve it out .
Sonakhshi : You have to ... You have seen me as a anal whore previous night.If you didn't solve the problem and take down the video from the site you will see a brutal ass fucker tonight.

Kajal going to say something but Sonakhshi hang up the call.After searching sometime Kajal got the camera.

She knew that only Krethy has access of her room , She go to kitchen & see that Krethy cleaning something at basin , Kajal by holding her hair start slaping her face Krethy trying to ask something but when she asked " what happened maam" her face already turned into red.
Kajal : how dare you to set secret camera in my room
Krethy : What camera maam ? I can't understood
Kajal : Tell me why you did it or who said you to do it bitch ?
krethy : I don't know maam
Kajal :Shut the fuck up , Only you have access of my room. Bend over on the table , lift up saree and pull dowm underwear
Krethy did as Kajal said .Kajal go to her room and bring a whip and start whipping Krethy's bare ass.
Krethy : ahh ahh
Kajal : Shut up bitch ,I am going to check CC TV footage stay here like this.

Kajal check the footage and found nothing , she belived that krethy did it. She angryly go to krethy ,she put her middle finger in Krethy's asshole suddenly and grab her pussy hair with another hand and pull it hard.

Krethy : aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahahhhhhhhh ( crying loudly)
Kajal : Start speaking bitch, what is happening ?
Krethy : I'm saying please stop hurting me ( crying )
Kajal take her hands and found some pussy hair in her hand .She laugh and said " go on m#therf*cker "

Krethy : The dom I got that day was Shruti Maam, she forced me to do that otherwise she threatened me for gangrape , I got feared and did this. Please forgive me maam.
Kajal : Shut up and go to work.

4.B

Kajal get ready as soon as posible and leave for Shruti's house .
uJHIs1.jpg

Kajal found Shruti in her bedroom.

uJHUzm.jpg

Kajal : What the fuck Shruti
Shruti : Oh you came , I knew you will come
Kajal Why you dit it ? Is it for take revenge on me about break up ?
Shruti : Not actualy but did you remember during breakup that I wanna be with you on bed for last time , but you rejected.
Kajal : What ?!! are you mad ?
Shruti : I can do anything for you ( looking seductively at Kajal), I badly wants to fuck you babe.
Kajal : oh so everything was for that , then fuck me how much do you want any hole you prefer.

Kajal bend over , pull her panty down and spred her legs.

Shruti : ohhh , how could I reject ?

Shruti wear a strapon dildo then fucking Kajal's pussy , after a while she shift her dildo to asshole and start pressing boobs with both hand .Kajal was in heavy pain but didn't moan or say any word.When Shruti got tired she stoped and take off the strapon and lay on the bed.Kajal stands up and adjust her dress.
Shruti lift up her leg wide and said you can fuck my pussy if you want .Kajal wear the strapon and start fucking her ass hard.
Shruti : ohh you are hurting me
Kajal : shut up bitch

After some time Kajal stoped and said "That's over delete the video and never try to contact me I don't want to see your sluty face"
Shruti : As you wish darling
Kajal was about to leave .......
Shruti : Can you give me your panty , I want it in my vanity, please :(

Kajal takes off her panty and throw it on Shruti's face and leave . While walking she realized how hard Shruti fucked her ass.

4.C

When Kajal reached her house go to bedroom then

uJHtya.jpg

Krethy come there and said " maam please dont fire me , I don't want to do but she forced , I will do aything please don't fire me".
Kajal thinks for a bit and said " anythig?"
Krethy : Anything maam
Kajal: ok ,be at the same pose as morning
Krethy did.
Kajal : Which things have entired in your anus before my finger ?
Krethy : Just only middle finger of some bitcheas but I avoid it .
Kajal : That mean you are basicaly anal virgin . Okey you have to give me your anal virginity for mercy and I will use you whenever I want .
Krethy : Maam but my ass :(
Kajal : you have to pay it babe .
Krethy : Alright maam , You have to take it properly , first lick it and lubricate it with saliva .
Kajal : Ok ,...........but I will lick my maid's anus , No thats not acceptable , wait a minute

Kajal called Sonakhshi to came her house . After few minute Sonakhshi came .

uJHCOy.jpg

Sonakhshi going to same pose as Krethy , Kajal stops her and
Kajal : No need to open , just lick her anus and make it juicy.
Sonakhshi : who is she ?
Kajal :Krethy , My maid
Sonakhshi : What !! You called me for licking your maid's ass !!
Kajal : I will pay you bitch , so do as I say.
Sonakhshi start licking Krethy's anus and Krethy moaning slowly . After sometime Kajal wear strapon dildo and slowly start pounding Krethy's anus while Krethy spred her ass with both hands. Krethy can feel pain more than plesure.Kajal said Sonakhshi " don't just watch us lick my ass" .Kajal start moaning as Sonakhshi start licking her anus . After some time Kajal stands up and said sonakhshi " This is krethy who recorded us , if want you can fuck her but only pussy "
Sonakhshi : Ohh bitch !! I wants to fuck her ass but as your wish hairy pussy also my favorite.
Sonakhshi strips nude and wear a strapon and start fucking Krethy's hairy pussy in doggy style and start twisting her nipple hard , Krethy start moaning loudly. Without any warning Kajal start fucking Sonakhshi's ass from behind.
Sonakhshi Scremed " Oh you bitch Kajal maam"
After a long time Kajal give Sonakhshi's payment and she leaves.
Then Kajal said Krethy to get naked and wear a strapon . Kajal lay down and told krethy to fuck her pussy . After some time she wake up and said
Kajal : you may go now and remember if you break my trust I will break your ass .
Krethy : OK maam , I will never do that .
Krethy dresses up and leave .Krethy had pain in her ass , she can't walk properly .

Kajal fallen asleep.

To be continue..........................
Brilliant stuff man!!! It was great. Bring some others like Neha Dhupia etc

Back