• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Which Celibrity do you prefer for a story ?

• Bollywood Milfs

• Bollywood Young Actress

• Bollywood Singers

• South Milfs

• South Young Actress

• Actress X Singers

Results are only viewable after voting.
CHAPTER : 6 : WHAT I WANT

The next morning Kajal was walking in living room to watch out everyone , she called all slaves.Everyone came.
Kajal : Bend over everone and pull up dresses
Everyone did.Kajal went to inspect all.When she look at Ramya's ass , she laughed " is that ass crack or canion ". Then went to Kavya ,put her index finger in her ass, it was gapping but far better then Ramya.
Then she went to Madhuri , when she insert her finger in Madhuri's ass get shocked " Wtf !! how that could be , an old bitch's ass has to be loose like hell but that's tight enough"
snBsxM.madhuri.jpg

Kajal : how many time you fucked in ass ?
Madhuri : umm total five
Kajal : in 50+ yrs only 5 ,
Madhuri : my husband fucked once , Aishwarya fucked my ass 3 times and recently I have been trapped in room and gangbanged by young bollywood actresses.
Kajal : okey ,come with me
Kajal bring her to bedroom.
Samantha : Today that old bitch
Shruti : come on , it's our 1st week , we can't fuck these kind of loose asses
kajal : shut up & check her asshole
Samantha went to check " Not tight but also not loose which is unexpeced "
They bring three 9" strapon dildos .
Madhuri : Maam , these are very big
Shruti : Your age is enough to tolarete these , we have monsterous dildo too which are suitable for your age . Though your ass is little tight so we bring them . So shut up & follow leads.
Madhuri : ok maam
Samantha first going to fuck her ass but Kajal stopped her " Queen will fuck asses first always "
Samantha start fucking Madhuri's pussy , which was very loose , " kitno se chudwayi hai ? " , Madhuri replied " Bollywood main aysa hoi aurat nehi hai jiska dildo mera chut ke andar na geya ho , even Smriti Mandhana fucked me haha lol".Madhuri was laughing by saying this but suddenly cried out when Kajal thrust her dildo inside her ass.
Shruti bring a hand dildo and fucking Madhuri's pussy along with Samantha. Madhuri " Now I feel something fucking my pussy also , ahh ahhh ahhh ".Shruti did't liked Madhuri's attitude. She thrust her dildo in Madhuri's ass.
Madhuri cried out " Oh noo , ahh ahhh "
Shruti : No bitch tell me what you feeling
Mahuri : not good , ahh ahh , noooo ahhhhh
Very soon blood coming out from her ass.After keep going another 15 min Kajal stop and Samantha took her place while Kajal wear a huge strapon to hurt her pussy to and start drilling her puusy with that.
Madhuri now can feel what pain actualy is " Ahhhhhhh , noooo , please ...stop I can't more ,,,,ahh "
They keep going for another 20 min then they left Madhuri and throw her outside of the room.Her ass was bleeding , can't walk .
After that at the noon Kajal with two wife went for lunch . At lunch Kajal found too much mirchi in Chicken .
Kajal : who the fuck is cook that ?
Anushka : Anything happened maam ?
Kajal : bring the chef now
Anushka bring Tamanna .
Tamanna : anything happened maam
Kajal : why too much mirchi ?
Tamanna : it's may be mistaken
Kajal : may be ? Really ??? Bend over , pull up saree , and spread your ass checks apart.
snBLfC.Sexy-nipple-Tamanna-nude-ass-spreading-small-boobs-hot-actress-nude.png

Tamanna did in fear.
Kajal imidiately shoved a chicken leg piece in her ass. Tamanna cried out in pain.
Kajal : Neha come here :
Neha : yes maam
Kajal : give her some spicy treatment
Neha: ok maam
Neha drag Tamanna to the torture cell.Neha bound her hands on back and bound her legs apart on a table.
Tamanna : please listen Neha , please we both here work here for money try to understand leave me
Neha bring some green chilli paste and hot red chilli paste. She wear gloves.
Tamanna : please :(
Neha took some green chilli paste and rubbing on and inside Tamanna's pussy .Tamanna crying loud.Neha keep going until it ends then took the hot red chilli paste and start shovving them inside Tamanna's ass.
Tamanna's face turned completely red , she can't tolarate more.Neha give some more then .
Tamanna : ahh ahh please , may be one day I will give you a favor , please leave me
Neha : bloody chef haha favor to me haha lol
Neha unbound Tamanna and throw her outside.

In the evening in Kajal's room.
snBDdD.kajal.jpg

snBjIf.samantha-hot-pics-at-naan-ee-audio-launch-1618.jpg

snBmxm.Shruti-Haasan-hot-in-black-dress.jpg

Shruti : Kajal it's little bored now , we should go outside may be to a club
Samantha : yeah , I also thinking that
Kajal : ok then let's goooo

Kajal : Don't forget to wear strapon inside your dresses.
But there are only two such strapons which can be weared inside dresses.Kajal took one.Kajal's dresses was such short she can't wear inside dress so she put it in vanity bag.
Kajal : You two decide who will wear and who will not .
Samantha : Let's do a catfight who will win she will wear the strapon and who loose she can't wear panty inside
Shruti : okey and who gonna loose she have to put a butt plug in her ass.
The fight begins Shruti was strong woman she was dominating but Shruti's black bush on her pussy drained her into looses.Shuti lost the match . Samantha wear the strapon and she take off Shruti's under wear and shove a butt plug inside her ass.
They went to club.There are lots of hot girls they enjoyed and Samantha fucked some of them ,on other side Shruti's pussy has been fucked twice by two woman they thought Shruti as a submissive girl bcoz of her butt plug. Shruti was very angry.Once Samantha was fucking another woman.Kajal went to Shruti and try to calm her down.
Kajal : Oh baby calm down , forget what happened
Shruti : That bitch cheated
Kajal : ok listen let me wear the strapon and we will dominate some girls togather. okey ?
Shruti: okey
Kajal went to washroom with her vanity bag to wear the strapon.But when Kajal went inside the washroom she saw something and she got scared and try to escape from bathroom but someone locked the door from outside.

To be continue.........
All the images are taken from internet or DF forums so all credit goes to their respective owners.
nice ?

CHAPTER : 6 : WHAT I WANT

The next morning Kajal was walking in living room to watch out everyone , she called all slaves.Everyone came.
Kajal : Bend over everone and pull up dresses
Everyone did.Kajal went to inspect all.When she look at Ramya's ass , she laughed " is that ass crack or canion ". Then went to Kavya ,put her index finger in her ass, it was gapping but far better then Ramya.
Then she went to Madhuri , when she insert her finger in Madhuri's ass get shocked " Wtf !! how that could be , an old bitch's ass has to be loose like hell but that's tight enough"
snBsxM.madhuri.jpg

Kajal : how many time you fucked in ass ?
Madhuri : umm total five
Kajal : in 50+ yrs only 5 ,
Madhuri : my husband fucked once , Aishwarya fucked my ass 3 times and recently I have been trapped in room and gangbanged by young bollywood actresses.
Kajal : okey ,come with me
Kajal bring her to bedroom.
Samantha : Today that old bitch
Shruti : come on , it's our 1st week , we can't fuck these kind of loose asses
kajal : shut up & check her asshole
Samantha went to check " Not tight but also not loose which is unexpeced "
They bring three 9" strapon dildos .
Madhuri : Maam , these are very big
Shruti : Your age is enough to tolarete these , we have monsterous dildo too which are suitable for your age . Though your ass is little tight so we bring them . So shut up & follow leads.
Madhuri : ok maam
Samantha first going to fuck her ass but Kajal stopped her " Queen will fuck asses first always "
Samantha start fucking Madhuri's pussy , which was very loose , " kitno se chudwayi hai ? " , Madhuri replied " Bollywood main aysa hoi aurat nehi hai jiska dildo mera chut ke andar na geya ho , even Smriti Mandhana fucked me haha lol".Madhuri was laughing by saying this but suddenly cried out when Kajal thrust her dildo inside her ass.
Shruti bring a hand dildo and fucking Madhuri's pussy along with Samantha. Madhuri " Now I feel something fucking my pussy also , ahh ahhh ahhh ".Shruti did't liked Madhuri's attitude. She thrust her dildo in Madhuri's ass.
Madhuri cried out " Oh noo , ahh ahhh "
Shruti : No bitch tell me what you feeling
Mahuri : not good , ahh ahh , noooo ahhhhh
Very soon blood coming out from her ass.After keep going another 15 min Kajal stop and Samantha took her place while Kajal wear a huge strapon to hurt her pussy to and start drilling her puusy with that.
Madhuri now can feel what pain actualy is " Ahhhhhhh , noooo , please ...stop I can't more ,,,,ahh "
They keep going for another 20 min then they left Madhuri and throw her outside of the room.Her ass was bleeding , can't walk .
After that at the noon Kajal with two wife went for lunch . At lunch Kajal found too much mirchi in Chicken .
Kajal : who the fuck is cook that ?
Anushka : Anything happened maam ?
Kajal : bring the chef now
Anushka bring Tamanna .
Tamanna : anything happened maam
Kajal : why too much mirchi ?
Tamanna : it's may be mistaken
Kajal : may be ? Really ??? Bend over , pull up saree , and spread your ass checks apart.
snBLfC.Sexy-nipple-Tamanna-nude-ass-spreading-small-boobs-hot-actress-nude.png

Tamanna did in fear.
Kajal imidiately shoved a chicken leg piece in her ass. Tamanna cried out in pain.
Kajal : Neha come here :
Neha : yes maam
Kajal : give her some spicy treatment
Neha: ok maam
Neha drag Tamanna to the torture cell.Neha bound her hands on back and bound her legs apart on a table.
Tamanna : please listen Neha , please we both here work here for money try to understand leave me
Neha bring some green chilli paste and hot red chilli paste. She wear gloves.
Tamanna : please :(
Neha took some green chilli paste and rubbing on and inside Tamanna's pussy .Tamanna crying loud.Neha keep going until it ends then took the hot red chilli paste and start shovving them inside Tamanna's ass.
Tamanna's face turned completely red , she can't tolarate more.Neha give some more then .
Tamanna : ahh ahh please , may be one day I will give you a favor , please leave me
Neha : bloody chef haha favor to me haha lol
Neha unbound Tamanna and throw her outside.

In the evening in Kajal's room.
snBDdD.kajal.jpg

snBjIf.samantha-hot-pics-at-naan-ee-audio-launch-1618.jpg

snBmxm.Shruti-Haasan-hot-in-black-dress.jpg

Shruti : Kajal it's little bored now , we should go outside may be to a club
Samantha : yeah , I also thinking that
Kajal : ok then let's goooo
Kajal : Don't forget to wear strapon inside your dresses.
But there are only two such strapons which can be weared inside dresses.Kajal took one.Kajal's dresses was such short she can't wear inside dress so she put it in vanity bag.
Kajal : You two decide who will wear and who will not .
Samantha : Let's do a catfight who will win she will wear the strapon and who loose she can't wear panty inside
Shruti : okey and who gonna loose she have to put a butt plug in her ass.
The fight begins Shruti was strong woman she was dominating but Shruti's black bush on her pussy drained her into looses.Shuti lost the match . Samantha wear the strapon and she take off Shruti's under wear and shove a butt plug inside her ass.
They went to club.There are lots of hot girls they enjoyed and Samantha fucked some of them ,on other side Shruti's pussy has been fucked twice by two woman they thought Shruti as a submissive girl bcoz of her butt plug. Shruti was very angry.Once Samantha was fucking another woman.Kajal went to Shruti and try to calm her down.
Kajal : Oh baby calm down , forget what happened
Shruti : That bitch cheated
Kajal : ok listen let me wear the strapon and we will dominate some girls togather. okey ?
Shruti: okey
Kajal went to washroom with her vanity bag to wear the strapon.But when Kajal went inside the washroom she saw something and she got scared and try to escape from bathroom but someone locked the door from outside.

To be continue.........
All the images are taken from internet or DF forums so all credit goes to their respective owners.
Awesome update bro ??

CHAPTER : 7 : FROM BEHIND

Kajal get shocked when she saw Sonakhshi was laying on floor by sreading her ass for someone . And the someones are no one rather than Krethy and Garima who were standing and wearing strapon dildos.
7XbPt1.Sonakshi-Sinha-showing-her-ass-hole-naked-butt-image.jpg

7XbCjr.FUqmKwJagAAkaGh.jpg

7XbAFm.SmartSelect-20230203-211926-Instagram.jpg

7XbfWS.kajal-agarwal-looks-hot-and-bold-in-the-new-photoshoot-ily6-lg.jpg

Kajal tried to run away fast but someone locked the gate from outside.Kajal start souting and suddenly her bag slipped from her hand and anyhow the strapon came out from the bag.
Krethy : Ooh Kajal maam look like there are no more way other than submit yourself to us ( by stroking her strapon)
Kajal : No no,you can't do anything
Garima : Oo poor bitch , you have been trapped , Sonakhshi !! We will do our paid season another time , now stand up and wear the strapon
Sonakhshi did as Garima said.Kajal when saw three strong girl wearing dildo standing infront of her , she begging " Please don't do that to me "
Krethy went to her and grab her hair and forced to suck her strapon . Garima rip of Kajal's dresses and start fucking her ass from behind.Krethy join pussy , Sonakhsi went to mouth.
sZGC9z.lesbian-strapon-airtight-gangbang-001.gif

They alter their positions in every way and al last Sonakhshi went for Kajal's ass and Krethy and Garima both punding Kaja's pussy.
After some Kajal gone senseless.
Outside Shruti was worried bcoz Kajal was taking long time and some bad girls trying molaste her so she went to Samantha and told her about Kajal then they both went to washroom. The door was locked , they opened it and get inside.
They get shocked when they saw Kajal getting brutaly fucked in her every holes by three women.Before they could move Garima and Krethy came and caught them and locked the door .
Kajal was almost senseless so they stopped fucking Kajal and tore the dresses of Samantha and Shruti . Samantha was wearing strapon and looking bitchy so Garima and Sonakhshi get over her .
Garima start fucking her ass and Sonakhshi fucking her pussy very hard that Shruti got feared and tried to escape .

7XbzTz.dp-anl.jpg

But before she could run away Krethy caught her and throw her o the floor backside up.
Krethy : oh butt plug in ass!! , little anal slut , It would be fun to make more gap between two ass checks
Shruti(crying) : Please don't it was a dare ,I am not an anal type. It's just a dare.
Krethy get over her and press little on the buttplug.
Shruti : ahhh noo
Krethy slowly remove the buttplug and put her strapon inside her ass and start fucking her. Shruti was crying so to stop her Krethy put the butt plug in her mouth and start fucking her more harder and deeply. At a time the 7inch and 3.5cm width strapon was completely inside Shruti's ass.
7XcIBc.bhnd-anl.jpg

Tears coming out from Shruti's eye as blood coming from her ass.Samantha was also gasping , now Sonakhshi and Gamima swithed their places . After sometime They leave Shruti and Samantha.
After couple of hour Samantha get back her sense and help others two to awake . Then they dressed anyhow and leave the club.

After that they took a week to get completly recovered , Anushka , Rashmika was appointed their nanny.
After they got completly recovered Kajal thought that Garima and Krethy damaged them a lot , now she had to do something parmanent to them.After long discussion with Shruti and Samantha she decided to caught them and put them in her kingdom's punishment prison for lifetime.

Kajal appointed another hot deadly punisher as security general , her name is Kiara.
7XbpYF.Kiara-Advani.jpg

Kiara came
Kiara : Hello queen tale me how could I help you ?
Kajal show her three photos( Sonakhshi , Krethy ,Garima ) "You have to caught them and bring them here in any cost "
Kiara : Yeah queen , I can understand .
Kiara leaves.

After sometime Kajal called Nayanthara in her bedroom " Listen here you have to submit your another hole here , so don't struggle to be treated gently , first I will do alone then Samantha and Shruti will join."
Nayanthara : okey maam
Kajal : okey get naked first
Nayanthara took of her dresses.
7XcwXS.naked-Nayanthara-2.jpg

Kajal : okey now bend over and spread your butt checks apart.
Nayanthara did. Kajal licked her middle finger few times and slowly put inside Nayanthara's ass, " umm very tight "
Nayanthara : ahh maam , I have a request please maam
Kajal : tell me
Nayanthara : Maam never get fucked there please maam tell someone to lick and make it little soft
Kajal : yeah , I can understand . just becoz you haven't done any mistakes , so I am granting your request.
Nayanthara : Thankyou maam , should I call anyone like Kavya or Ramya
Kajal : no need , I will do it , but you can't tell anyone and you have to lick my ass too.
Nayanthra get shocked when Kajal spat on her ass crack and start licking her ass ,

7XgMpG.images-22.jpg

she use finger for few times . After sometime her asshole became softer. Anushka was watching whole scene from window , she leaves before Kajal could see her.
Kajal went to her drawer and bring out a 7 inch strapon dildo and wear it.
Nayanthara was laying over bed spreading her ass checks , Kajal went over her and slowly start fucking her ass .

7XgT2x.images-23.jpg

Naynthara start moaning and crying at thme same time . Now the dildo completly inside Nayan's ass.
She is now feeling heavy pain rather than pleasure.Kajal speeding up and start rubbing her clit. After sometime Nayanthara cum but still crying. Then Samantha and Sruti came , they weared strapon dildos.
Kajal sit over Nayan's face that she could lick her asshole.First Samantha gone for ass and Shruti for pussy , after sometime they switched and Shruti's 9inch was roughly fucking Nayan's ass , after few stroke Shruti make it bleeding.
Nayan trying to cry but Kajal now completly sat ver her mouth with her gapping ass.After sometime they leave her.
The next morning Kajal awake up someone knocking the door of her bedroom.
{Story fact :- after get gangbanged multiple times Kajal and Samantha 's ass was stretching and they becoming little submissive. }

To be continued.............

Kajal get shocked when she saw Sonakhshi was laying on floor by sreading her ass for someone . And the someones are no one rather than Krethy and Garima who were standing and wearing strapon dildos.

Kajal tried to run away fast but someone locked the gate from outside.Kajal start souting and suddenly her bag slipped from her hand and anyhow the strapon came out from the bag.
Krethy : Ooh Kajal maam look like there are no more way other than submit yourself to us ( by stroking her strapon)
Garima : Oo poor bitch , you have been trapped , Sonakhshi !! We will do our paid season another time , now stand up and wear the strapon
Sonakhshi did as Garima said.Kajal when saw three strong girl wearing dildo standing infront of her , she begging " Please don't do that to me "
Krethy went to her and grab her hair and forced to suck her strapon . Garima rip of Kajal's dresses and start fucking her ass from behind.Krethy join pussy , Sonakhsi went to mouth.

They alter their positions in every way and al last Sonakhshi went for Kajal's ass and Krethy and Garima both punding Kaja's pussy.
Outside Shruti was worried bcoz Kajal was taking long time and some bad girls trying molaste her so she went to Samantha and told her about Kajal then they both went to washroom. The door was locked , they opened it and get inside.
They get shocked when they saw Kajal getting brutaly fucked in her every holes by three women.Before they could move Garima and Krethy came and caught them and locked the door .
Kajal was almost senseless so they stopped fucking Kajal and tore the dresses of Samantha and Shruti . Samantha was wearing strapon and looking bitchy so Garima and Sonakhshi get over her .
Garima start fucking her ass and Sonakhshi fucking her pussy very hard that Shruti got feared and tried to escape .

7XbzTz.dp-anl.jpg

But before she could run away Krethy caught her and throw her o the floor backside up.
Krethy : oh butt plug in ass!! , little anal slut , It would be fun to make more gap between two ass checks
Shruti(crying) : Please don't it was a dare ,I am not an anal type. It's just a dare.
Krethy slowly remove the buttplug and put her strapon inside her ass and start fucking her. Shruti was crying so to stop her Krethy put the butt plug in her mouth and start fucking her more harder and deeply. At a time the 7inch and 3.5cm width strapon was completely inside Shruti's ass.
7XcIBc.bhnd-anl.jpg

Tears coming out from Shruti's eye as blood coming from her ass.Samantha was also gasping , now Sonakhshi and Gamima swithed their places . After sometime They leave Shruti and Samantha.
After couple of hour Samantha get back her sense and help others two to awake . Then they dressed anyhow and leave the club.

After that they took a week to get completly recovered , Anushka , Rashmika was appointed their nanny.
After they got completly recovered Kajal thought that Garima and Krethy damaged them a lot , now she had to do something parmanent to them.After long discussion with Shruti and Samantha she decided to caught them and put them in her kingdom's punishment prison for lifetime.

Kajal appointed another hot deadly punisher as security general , her name is Kiara.
7XbpYF.Kiara-Advani.jpg

Kiara came
Kajal show her three photos( Sonakhshi , Krethy ,Garima ) "You have to caught them and bring them here in any cost "
Kiara leaves.

After sometime Kajal called Nayanthara in her bedroom " Listen here you have to submit your another hole here , so don't struggle to be treated gently , first I will do alone then Samantha and Shruti will join."

Nayanthara did. Kajal licked her middle finger few times and slowly put inside Nayanthara's ass, " umm very tight "
Nayanthara : Maam never get fucked there please maam tell someone to lick and make it little soft
Kajal : yeah , I can understand . just becoz you haven't done any mistakes , so I am granting your request.
Kajal : no need , I will do it , but you can't tell anyone and you have to lick my ass too.
Nayanthra get shocked when Kajal spat on her ass crack and start licking her ass ,

7XgMpG.images-22.jpg

she use finger for few times . After sometime her asshole became softer. Anushka was watching whole scene from window , she leaves before Kajal could see her.
Nayanthara was laying over bed spreading her ass checks , Kajal went over her and slowly start fucking her ass .

7XgT2x.images-23.jpg

Naynthara start moaning and crying at thme same time . Now the dildo completly inside Nayan's ass.
She is now feeling heavy pain rather than pleasure.Kajal speeding up and start rubbing her clit. After sometime Nayanthara cum but still crying. Then Samantha and Sruti came , they weared strapon dildos.
Kajal sit over Nayan's face that she could lick her asshole.First Samantha gone for ass and Shruti for pussy , after sometime they switched and Shruti's 9inch was roughly fucking Nayan's ass , after few stroke Shruti make it bleeding.
Nayan trying to cry but Kajal now completly sat ver her mouth with her gapping ass.After sometime they leave her.
{Story fact :- after get gangbanged multiple times Kajal and Samantha 's ass was stretching and they becoming little submissive. }

Nayanathara's ass make me cum ??????????????

7XbzTz.dp-anl.jpg

7XcIBc.bhnd-anl.jpg

7XbpYF.Kiara-Advani.jpg

Kiara came
Kiara leaves.

7XgMpG.images-22.jpg

7XgT2x.images-23.jpg

Fantastic update bro ??

7XbzTz.dp-anl.jpg

7XcIBc.bhnd-anl.jpg

7XbpYF.Kiara-Advani.jpg

Kiara came
Kiara leaves.

7XgMpG.images-22.jpg

7XgT2x.images-23.jpg

It seems story arc is getting confusing, not saying it's bad or anything but slightly confusing, kindly keep your 4th story opened everytime you write a new one.
I like your build up though, as kajal might become sub

7XbzTz.dp-anl.jpg

7XcIBc.bhnd-anl.jpg

7XbpYF.Kiara-Advani.jpg

Kiara came
Kiara leaves.

7XgMpG.images-22.jpg

7XgT2x.images-23.jpg

nice story pl continue

It seems story arc is getting confusing, not saying it's bad or anything but slightly confusing, kindly keep your 4th story opened everytime you write a new one.
I like your build up though, as kajal might become sub
Yeah ,I'll. The confusion will be continued until it's reached end ?
Btw thanks for your suggestion bro ?❤️

CHAPTER : 8 : SECRETS
The next day when Kajal opened the door after knocking few times , she saw Kiara standing with Sonakshi .
Kiara : maam here the one
Kajal : that bitch , but your job is too far to yet done
Kiara : I know maam , I will complete it don't worry
Kajal : yeah within 2 days otherwise I will make you crawl with a big tail naked around the colony
Kiara leaves.

Suddenly Kajal saw a young girl bended over to do something. Kajal went there and smack her ass hard . The girl moaned and stand up.
70CsE6.Krithi-Shetty-120.jpg

Kriti: Sorry maam , am I did something wrong
Kajal : no baby girl , follow me
Kajal lead her to bedroom.Kajal start gropping Kriti's ass hard and smaking it hard that kriti feeling uncomfortable.

Kriti : maam please leave me
Kajal : shut up and let me see your round beautiful ass
Kriti : please maam
Kajal forcefully pulled down Kriti's panty and trying to find Kriti's asscrack and asshole.When Kajal find it Kriti suddenly moved.
Then Kajal grab her hair and put her index finger in Kriti's mouth " Lick it " Kriti lick it and make it soft" Then Kajal start rubbing her aashole with it then suddenly insert it inside asshole.
Kriti cried out loudly " Noooo" . Anushka came into the room.

Anushka : maam please leave her , she is too much imature , instead of her fuck my ass . Its till very tight as you want
Kajal : shut up . I am leaving her now but prepare her for me okey?
Anushka : yes maam
Anushka dresses up Kriti and leaving
Kajal : anushka listen
Kajal: came to my personal bedroom at night.
Anushka : okey maam
Anushka leaves with Kriti.

At the night when Anushka came to Kajal she saw Kajal was getting fucked by Samantha and Shruti like a slut , sometimes Shruti slapping her but Kajal was enjoying.Anushka leaves.
The next night Kajal called Anushka again. Anushka came.
Kajal : I thought you would come with your daughter
Anushka : Sorry maam , I am preparing her but still she isn't not prepared . I can't even insert my index finger in her ass properly.Please give me 2 more days.
Kajal : No !! no need whatever need I will do , just tell her to sleep with me every night I will take care of her don't worry.
Anushka : Okey maam :(

Anushka took off her all dresses.Then Kajal told her to lay down on bed.Kajal get naked and start wearing a strapon.Anushka see a butt plug in her ass.
70CDSK.0500-Q1q.jpg

Anushka : Maam do you wear that in your butt all day
Kajal : Not all day , when needed.
Kajal took of the butt plug and Anushka see her asshole it's much wide now as she fucked 6 months ago .Anushka smiled in mind.
70C08M.images-1.jpg

Kajal to to bed and lay down and start kissing Anushka."I would like to kiss somewhere else"
Anushka : go on maam
Kajal start sucking Anushka's pussy.After sometime Kajal took her tongue to her anus and lick it few times.Anushka moans.Then start fingering her ass." oh it's as tight as firsttime I fucked you"
Anushka : yeah no one fucked my ass after that and I never inserted a finger.
Kajal pull Anushka towards her and finering rapidly. Anushka runs her finger on Kajal's ass then slowly insert inside and start fingering slowly.Kajal start moaning " ah ahhh umm yeah keep going"
Anushka keep fingering and add two finger then she realize that Kajal doesn't have energy to fuck her ass so she start removing the strapon dildo from Kajal's waist.
Anushka : I think it will be great if I wear this and give you what you need now.
Kajal : what ! !
Anushka : come on maam I know and I am not going to tell anyone
Kajal : okey
Kajal get on her her all fours and Anushka start fucking her ass in doggy style.Kajal moaning and Anushka keep going harder and deeper. After sometime Kajal was crying and cumming at the same time.
Anushka leaves.

The next night Kriti came to Kajal's bedroom to stay the night there.Kajal tell her to lay on bed.Kriti did.

70Chr8.images.jpg

Kajal lay next to her and trying to grope her.Anushka was molesting Kriti.
Kajal was kissing her and massaging her breasts.Kriti was also going turned on by this. Kajal sliped her hand into Kriti's underwear .Kriti's pussy was also very tight and it was clean shaved.
Kajal insert her index finger and start fucking with it.After a while Kriti cum . Kajal start licking Kriti's pussy to make it clean.At last Kajal kissed on her anus.She feeled weird but smiling.
It was the first night of Kriti with Kajal and many more nights gonna be exiting , but between this something was happening in Samantha's room ....

TO be continued...............

The next day when Kajal opened the door after knocking few times , she saw Kiara standing with Sonakshi .
Kajal : yeah within 2 days otherwise I will make you crawl with a big tail naked around the colony
Kiara leaves.

Suddenly Kajal saw a young girl bended over to do something. Kajal went there and smack her ass hard . The girl moaned and stand up.

Kajal lead her to bedroom.Kajal start gropping Kriti's ass hard and smaking it hard that kriti feeling uncomfortable.

Kajal forcefully pulled down Kriti's panty and trying to find Kriti's asscrack and asshole.When Kajal find it Kriti suddenly moved.
Then Kajal grab her hair and put her index finger in Kriti's mouth " Lick it " Kriti lick it and make it soft" Then Kajal start rubbing her aashole with it then suddenly insert it inside asshole.

Anushka : maam please leave her , she is too much imature , instead of her fuck my ass . Its till very tight as you want

At the night when Anushka came to Kajal she saw Kajal was getting fucked by Samantha and Shruti like a slut , sometimes Shruti slapping her but Kajal was enjoying.Anushka leaves.
Anushka : Sorry maam , I am preparing her but still she isn't not prepared . I can't even insert my index finger in her ass properly.Please give me 2 more days.
Kajal : No !! no need whatever need I will do , just tell her to sleep with me every night I will take care of her don't worry.

Anushka took off her all dresses.Then Kajal told her to lay down on bed.Kajal get naked and start wearing a strapon.Anushka see a butt plug in her ass.
70CDSK.0500-Q1q.jpg

Kajal took of the butt plug and Anushka see her asshole it's much wide now as she fucked 6 months ago .Anushka smiled in mind.
70C08M.images-1.jpg

Kajal to to bed and lay down and start kissing Anushka."I would like to kiss somewhere else"
Kajal start sucking Anushka's pussy.After sometime Kajal took her tongue to her anus and lick it few times.Anushka moans.Then start fingering her ass." oh it's as tight as firsttime I fucked you"
Kajal pull Anushka towards her and finering rapidly. Anushka runs her finger on Kajal's ass then slowly insert inside and start fingering slowly.Kajal start moaning " ah ahhh umm yeah keep going"
Anushka keep fingering and add two finger then she realize that Kajal doesn't have energy to fuck her ass so she start removing the strapon dildo from Kajal's waist.
Anushka : I think it will be great if I wear this and give you what you need now.
Kajal get on her her all fours and Anushka start fucking her ass in doggy style.Kajal moaning and Anushka keep going harder and deeper. After sometime Kajal was crying and cumming at the same time.
Anushka leaves.

The next night Kriti came to Kajal's bedroom to stay the night there.Kajal tell her to lay on bed.Kriti did.

70Chr8.images.jpg

Kajal was kissing her and massaging her breasts.Kriti was also going turned on by this. Kajal sliped her hand into Kriti's underwear .Kriti's pussy was also very tight and it was clean shaved.
Kajal insert her index finger and start fucking with it.After a while Kriti cum . Kajal start licking Kriti's pussy to make it clean.At last Kajal kissed on her anus.She feeled weird but smiling.
It was the first night of Kriti with Kajal and many more nights gonna be exiting , but between this something was happening in Samantha's room ....

Dear admin please approve this post, it's stucked for more than 5 days

Kiara leaves.

70CDSK.0500-Q1q.jpg

70C08M.images-1.jpg

Anushka leaves.

70Chr8.images.jpg

Finally kajal turning out to be the sub she's

Back