• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Which Celibrity do you prefer for a story ?

• Bollywood Milfs

• Bollywood Young Actress

• Bollywood Singers

• South Milfs

• South Young Actress

• Actress X Singers

Results are only viewable after voting.
CHAPTER : 9 : BEGINING OF DOWNFALL

At the same night Samantha called Nayanthara to her personal bedroom.
Samantha : Hello , milf bitch get naked and bend over.
Nayanthara : yes maam ( she did as Samantha said). Samantha wear a strapon dildo but there was a butt plug in her ass.Samantha went to her with a flogger.Samantha start whiping her ass with it. Nayanthara start moaning. After some time her ass became red . Samantha smacked it few times.Then start fucking her ass . Nayanthara was moaning in pain . After 5 min Samantha stopped and remove the buttplug from her ass.
Samantha : Bitch now give me a rimjob .
Nayanthara start rimming her asshole as she bend over in front of her. After sometime Samantha cum. Then she allow Nayan to leave.

The nextday morning Kiara bring two bitches Krethy and Garima and throw them on Kajal's room.
Kajal : oh what a surprise ! bitches . Kiara , thanks you , for reward you can choose any of bitches
Kiara : Queen I would like take both of them , I give them as they need
Kajal : good , this is my security girl . Okey after you done throw them in prison and let Neha , Nora and Malaika treat them
Kiara : okey maam
Krethy : We will tear you appart after we get free
Kajal : haha that day never gonna come bitch
They leaves.

sti quarter mile
That night-
Kriti came to Kajal's room.She get naked and went to bed where Kajal was.Kajal start kissing her deeply then slowly start rubbing her pussy.
Kajal : today we will go little diffrent way . previous day you enjoyed ?
Kriti : yes maam

Kajal show her a medium sized strapon which she was wearing . First kriti get little feared " Maam I don't think I can do that "
Kajal : don't worry I will be very gentle now suck it and make it more comfortable
Kriti start sucking it . After sometime Kajal told her to laydown on bed and lift up her legs.Kriti did.Kajal licked her pussy and make it wet. Then spanked her ass two times " do you liked it ?"
Kriti : not very much but little . I get spanked few times in hostel as punishemnt But now I like it
Kajal spanked her ass few times more and Kriti moaned . Then Kajal slowly insert her dildo in Kriti's tight pussy.Kriti moaned,Kajal Keep going slowly then increase the speed. Krethy was in both pain and pleasure. " I am cumming maam "
-- " cum darling "
Kriti cum , Kajal lick it .The cum was in her ass crack too so it was wet too . Kajal slowly insert her index finger and keep fucking.
Kriti :ahhh hhh no not there
-- okey let me give a rimjob
--" I can't maam "
-- " Shut up , rimjob from queen it's a dream , I am giving you as a gift take it it will feel you amazing , promise"
Kajal start licking her asshole and Kriti moaning loud.After a while Kajal stopped and Kissed her then went to sleep.

In Samantha's room . Nayanthara was there.When She came saw Samantha was vibrating her pussy and a vibrating butt plug was in her ass.
Nayanthara : can I help you maam

korean vehicle brands
Samu : can you help me ?
Nayan : yes maam
Samantha bring a dildo with belt and put it on Nayanthara's face." Fuck my ass with that "
Nayan go to behind of her and start fucking Samamatha's ass with that.While Samantha keep vibrating her pussy.But it can't satisfy Samu's hunger she bring a big strapon and told Nayan to wear it and fuck her ass.The Nayan start fucking her with it . The dildo was very big for Samu too. Nayan giving er perfect orgasm but she forcefully shove the dildo completly inside her ass.Samu was saying no but Nayan pretend she did't hear that and keep going which was givig Samu pain along with pleasure.After sometime Nayan stopped and see tear in Samu's eyes . " Maam did I hurt you ?"
-- " No it's alright , it was amazing "
Now Samu licked her wet pussy until she comes then went to sleep.

But Shruti didn't even knew what was going on other two rooms , she was happily fucking Chef Tamanna every night.
The next night--

In Samantha's room , when Nayanthara entried she saw Samantha was laying on bed exhausted." Oh bitch come "
-- " Maam , how can I help you today ?"
--" Ok let's do a role play today , you are a maid who came late and you will be be punished"
-- But maam , I don't think maam you could be able take charge today , maam we can change it a bit , Maid punish her lord for rude behaviour on her
-- sounds good let's do it
Nayanthra immediatly went to her lay her on lap and start spanking her ass very hard. Samantha was moaning but she was enjoying too. It became red soon. Then Nayanthara bring ropes and bound her completly. Samantha became greedy slut " Fuck me , there are the drawer of strapons " . Nayanthara went to there and took a huge strapon which Samantha never used "
Samantha going to say no but Nayanthara gag her mouth " My lord has to punished , she is very rude " She wear the strapon and and start fucking her ass very hard that tear comes out from Samantha's ass.

Kriti as usual came to Kajal's house she saw Kajal was laying on bed wearing strapon a rabbit vibrator in her pussy and a butt plug in her ass.
--" Maam today again
-- today we will do diffrent , from behind over you
-- ok maam
Krithi went to bed and lay on bed over her belly. Kajal came to her spanked her ass twice then get over her and start fucking her pussy hard . Krithi moaning suddenly Kajal insert that dildo in her ass , she can't controll herself keep fucking , Krithi start crying loud Kajal took of her butt plug from ass and put it in her mouth that she cant cry and keep fucking hard . Krithi's ass bleeding. After a while Kajal cum and lay over bed. Krithi got hurted very much that she can't even walk. Anushka came to room she see Krithi this situation gets angry and took her room and came again to Kajal's room, " Hello maam "
-- oh you , come
--I think you are still unsatisfied , I can do it if you want me to
-- yeah of course

Kajal took off her strapon and give it to Anushka but anushka said it's not for you , I have for you . Anushka lift up her saree and show her big strapon dildo which she is wearing.
-- oh that's very big
-- only for you . Anushka took off her saree and get naked only strapon on her waist. She sit over Kajal's face and Kajal start licking her ass . After sometime Anushka cum on her face then bring a collar and a chain put in on Kajal's neck . Kajal said " umm role play " Anushka throw her on floor went back to her and start fucking her ass very hard and pulling the chain ,Kajal was moaning loud Anushka took her panty and put it in her mouth and keep fucking hard which giving Kajal some pain but she can't resist. At a time Anushka shove the big dildo in her ass completly , some warm blood coming out from her ass. Anushka stopped and lead her to hall room by crawling and Nayanthara bring Samantha same way . In the hallroom Kiara was there. Anushka -" A queen or her wife can't be submissive "
Kiara - of course no
Krithi can't walk but she came anyhow and Anushka forced Kajal to open her mouth and Krithi piss in her mouth.
Kiara call Punishers and told them to lock Kajal and Samantha . Shruti came also , she going to say something but stopped she thought they deserved it. Kajal and samantha's life gonna be hell now Nora , Neha and Malaika is there but they have to stay with Krethy , Garima and Sonakhshi too.
Now a big question was hanging there , who will be next queen , as wife of queen Shruti deserves to be , Anushka downed queen , Nayanthara also have equal contribution.

Disclaimer : All the pics are collected from internet so all credit goes to their respective owners

Request to readers : Please share your feedback , it can give a writer some motivation to keep writing.

Nayanthara : yes maam ( she did as Samantha said). Samantha wear a strapon dildo but there was a butt plug in her ass.Samantha went to her with a flogger.Samantha start whiping her ass with it. Nayanthara start moaning. After some time her ass became red . Samantha smacked it few times.Then start fucking her ass . Nayanthara was moaning in pain . After 5 min Samantha stopped and remove the buttplug from her ass.
Nayanthara start rimming her asshole as she bend over in front of her. After sometime Samantha cum. Then she allow Nayan to leave.

The nextday morning Kiara bring two bitches Krethy and Garima and throw them on Kajal's room.
Kajal : oh what a surprise ! bitches . Kiara , thanks you , for reward you can choose any of bitches
Kajal : good , this is my security girl . Okey after you done throw them in prison and let Neha , Nora and Malaika treat them
They leaves.

sti quarter mile
That night-
Kriti came to Kajal's room.She get naked and went to bed where Kajal was.Kajal start kissing her deeply then slowly start rubbing her pussy.

Kajal show her a medium sized strapon which she was wearing . First kriti get little feared " Maam I don't think I can do that "
Kajal : don't worry I will be very gentle now suck it and make it more comfortable
Kriti start sucking it . After sometime Kajal told her to laydown on bed and lift up her legs.Kriti did.Kajal licked her pussy and make it wet. Then spanked her ass two times " do you liked it ?"
Kriti : not very much but little . I get spanked few times in hostel as punishemnt But now I like it
Kajal spanked her ass few times more and Kriti moaned . Then Kajal slowly insert her dildo in Kriti's tight pussy.Kriti moaned,Kajal Keep going slowly then increase the speed. Krethy was in both pain and pleasure. " I am cumming maam "
-- " cum darling "
Kriti cum , Kajal lick it .The cum was in her ass crack too so it was wet too . Kajal slowly insert her index finger and keep fucking.
--" I can't maam "
-- " Shut up , rimjob from queen it's a dream , I am giving you as a gift take it it will feel you amazing , promise"
Kajal start licking her asshole and Kriti moaning loud.After a while Kajal stopped and Kissed her then went to sleep.

In Samantha's room . Nayanthara was there.When She came saw Samantha was vibrating her pussy and a vibrating butt plug was in her ass.

korean vehicle brands
Samantha bring a dildo with belt and put it on Nayanthara's face." Fuck my ass with that "
Nayan go to behind of her and start fucking Samamatha's ass with that.While Samantha keep vibrating her pussy.But it can't satisfy Samu's hunger she bring a big strapon and told Nayan to wear it and fuck her ass.The Nayan start fucking her with it . The dildo was very big for Samu too. Nayan giving er perfect orgasm but she forcefully shove the dildo completly inside her ass.Samu was saying no but Nayan pretend she did't hear that and keep going which was givig Samu pain along with pleasure.After sometime Nayan stopped and see tear in Samu's eyes . " Maam did I hurt you ?"

But Shruti didn't even knew what was going on other two rooms , she was happily fucking Chef Tamanna every night.
The next night--

In Samantha's room , when Nayanthara entried she saw Samantha was laying on bed exhausted." Oh bitch come "
--" Ok let's do a role play today , you are a maid who came late and you will be be punished"
-- But maam , I don't think maam you could be able take charge today , maam we can change it a bit , Maid punish her lord for rude behaviour on her
Nayanthra immediatly went to her lay her on lap and start spanking her ass very hard. Samantha was moaning but she was enjoying too. It became red soon. Then Nayanthara bring ropes and bound her completly. Samantha became greedy slut " Fuck me , there are the drawer of strapons " . Nayanthara went to there and took a huge strapon which Samantha never used "
Samantha going to say no but Nayanthara gag her mouth " My lord has to punished , she is very rude " She wear the strapon and and start fucking her ass very hard that tear comes out from Samantha's ass.

Kriti as usual came to Kajal's house she saw Kajal was laying on bed wearing strapon a rabbit vibrator in her pussy and a butt plug in her ass.
--" Maam today again
-- ok maam
Krithi went to bed and lay on bed over her belly. Kajal came to her spanked her ass twice then get over her and start fucking her pussy hard . Krithi moaning suddenly Kajal insert that dildo in her ass , she can't controll herself keep fucking , Krithi start crying loud Kajal took of her butt plug from ass and put it in her mouth that she cant cry and keep fucking hard . Krithi's ass bleeding. After a while Kajal cum and lay over bed. Krithi got hurted very much that she can't even walk. Anushka came to room she see Krithi this situation gets angry and took her room and came again to Kajal's room, " Hello maam "
-- oh you , come
-- yeah of course

Kajal took off her strapon and give it to Anushka but anushka said it's not for you , I have for you . Anushka lift up her saree and show her big strapon dildo which she is wearing.
-- oh that's very big
-- only for you . Anushka took off her saree and get naked only strapon on her waist. She sit over Kajal's face and Kajal start licking her ass . After sometime Anushka cum on her face then bring a collar and a chain put in on Kajal's neck . Kajal said " umm role play " Anushka throw her on floor went back to her and start fucking her ass very hard and pulling the chain ,Kajal was moaning loud Anushka took her panty and put it in her mouth and keep fucking hard which giving Kajal some pain but she can't resist. At a time Anushka shove the big dildo in her ass completly , some warm blood coming out from her ass. Anushka stopped and lead her to hall room by crawling and Nayanthara bring Samantha same way . In the hallroom Kiara was there. Anushka -" A queen or her wife can't be submissive "
Kiara - of course no
Krithi can't walk but she came anyhow and Anushka forced Kajal to open her mouth and Krithi piss in her mouth.
Kiara call Punishers and told them to lock Kajal and Samantha . Shruti came also , she going to say something but stopped she thought they deserved it. Kajal and samantha's life gonna be hell now Nora , Neha and Malaika is there but they have to stay with Krethy , Garima and Sonakhshi too.
Now a big question was hanging there , who will be next queen , as wife of queen Shruti deserves to be , Anushka downed queen , Nayanthara also have equal contribution.

Disclaimer : All the pics are collected from internet so all credit goes to their respective owners

Request to readers : Please share your feedback , it can give a writer some motivation to keep writing.
its getting hot... whats next?

Brilliantly w

They leaves.

sti quarter mile
That night-

-- " cum darling "
--" I can't maam "

korean vehicle brands

The next night--

--" Maam today again
-- ok maam
-- oh you , come
-- yeah of course

-- oh that's very big
Kiara - of course no

Brilliantly done. Also Anushka can be the new queen as she defeated kajal

Please mak

They leaves.

sti quarter mile
That night-

-- " cum darling "
--" I can't maam "

korean vehicle brands

The next night--

--" Maam today again
-- ok maam
-- oh you , come
-- yeah of course

-- oh that's very big
Kiara - of course no

E sonakshi ??

They leaves.

sti quarter mile
That night-

-- " cum darling "
--" I can't maam "

korean vehicle brands

The next night--

--" Maam today again
-- ok maam
-- oh you , come
-- yeah of course

-- oh that's very big
Kiara - of course no

Awesome update bro ??

They leaves.

sti quarter mile
That night-

-- " cum darling "
--" I can't maam "

korean vehicle brands

The next night--

--" Maam today again
-- ok maam
-- oh you , come
-- yeah of course

-- oh that's very big
Kiara - of course no

This was a brilliant turnover , lessgoo

CHAPTER : 5 : FIXING THINGS

The next day Kareena was very happy bcoz she got a powerfull person in her life .She was not thinking about the taesing or molasting.

O1VAnr.kareena-kapoor-201602-672248.jpg

After the school she was waiting for bus suddenly a black Scrorpio stoped near her and three people forcefully get her in that by blind folding her eyes.When she opened it she was in a luxuries house and a old milf standing there wearing saree.

O1VBL8.images.jpg

Anushka : Hey! I am Anushka , you must know Ananya I am her mom
Kareena look scared she remembered what Nayanthara said to her.
Kareena : oh Actualy I am sorry , I don't want to do that I was fustrated.
Anushka :eek:h babe you are sorry ? really ? you abused my daughter infront of whole class and you are saying sorry for that bitch . Listen bitch you will pay for it hard
Kareena : please leave me today I will never do anything
Anushka : No no you will be humilated as you did to her.if you don't accept it I have to apply force
Kareena think that after a long time she decided to fix things it's better it would sorted here.Kareena slowly kneeled down and go to Anushka .Slowly lifted up Anushka's saree and pull down her panty then start licking and rubbing her pussy and clit.Anushka start moaning slowly .
Anushka : ooh you are very submissive bitch , go to my bedroom.
Anushka lead her to the bedroom and they both stripped naked.Then Anushka forced kareena to lick her ass. After that she bound Kareena and start whipping her ass and boobs .Kareena moaning loud.Then She weared a big strapon dildo and start fucking Kareena's pussy and fingering anus with one finger.After she put her dildo in Kareena's ass and start fucking hard.Kareena crying Anushka without listening speeding up.After a hard season of 1 hour Anushka tired and Kareena dressed up and about to leave.
Anushka : wait you have another job . Ananya Ananya come here
Ananya came.
O1fS4m.images-1.jpg

Anushka : kareena now lick her ass
Kareena don't want to but she start licking Ananya's ass after 15 min .
Anushka : okey you can leave now
Kareena : yeah I think what happened it will be within us
Anushka : yeah bitch
Kareena leave and come to house . At the night she got a message from Deepika.
Deepika : hey!! babe what's up , if you are free come to my appartment .
Kareena go to her appartment

O1faz0.images-2.jpg

Kareena : Dear ........I really miss you
Deepika : me also dear
They kissed each other.
Kareena : you are looking so fucking hot today . I can't resist my tongue.
Deepika : oo dear we have all the night
Deepika bring wine in two glasses , one give to Kareena and one for her own.They drink .
Deepika start kissing Kareena pasionately.Slowly move her hands to couch of Kareena .Afer rubbing slowly Deepika understood there are no panty.
Deepika : wow you are more than ready always
Kareena : yaeh baby
Deepika without wasting any time go down on Kareena and start licking her pussy.Kareena pussing Deepika's head towards her couch hard . Deepika gasping.
After a few minute Deepika lead her to bedroom.They both get naked.Now Deepika eating Kareena more fast and pressing her breasts at same time.
After some time
Depika : I want to taste your ass too
Kareena ( looks un comfortable) : uuuuuuuuuuummm Yeah you can , but I want your cunt I cant wait
Depika : okey then I think 69 will be perfect
Kareena : okey
Kareena sit over Depika's mouth and start licking her pussy while Depika start exploring Kareena's ass with her tongue.After 15 min they wake up . Deepika bring a strapon dildo.
Depika : Do you wanna fuck ? or get fucked ?
Kareena : please fuck me Depika !!!!
Depika wear the dildo and start fucking Kareena in missionary position and start kissing her.After 30 min they sattified.They was cuddling each other.
Depika : Tell me their name who harashing you
Kareena ( broken voice ) : There are lot of people dear
Depika : Tell me darling ,I promise I will fix everything
Kareena : I scared most times in colony for Aishwarya , she alaways wear strapon dildo under saree and try to fuck me , she spank me sometime in public.And she took my anal virginity.And her daughter Janhbi is a little bitch.Sonam is also a cool bitch . My school principal Nayanthara a busty whore she always wants to humilate me sexualy.A assistant teacher named Katrina also with them.
Depika : Ow the list is too long , but don't worry I will fix.
Kareena thought in mind that she have to hide some people to whom she do sex for money like Tamanna , Priyanka , Kajal.
After a while they both fallen asleep.
All 11 part best ?❤️

Back