• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Which Celibrity do you prefer for a story ?

• Bollywood Milfs

• Bollywood Young Actress

• Bollywood Singers

• South Milfs

• South Young Actress

• Actress X Singers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let me know , what do you want ?

1.Another fresh new concept story

2.No story until I got new season ideas of previous stories

Or anything you wants to suggest
Option 1 with story of wrestling. If you wanna continue with previous season you may start with Kareena and Deepika redemption

CHAPTER : 11 : THE ULTIMATE DOMINATION

Kareena recived the call it was Sonakhshi
Sonakhshi : you wanna enjoy with me ?? come to my house within 5 min
Kareena : I am fucking ready whore I coming within 2 min
Sonakhshi : don't forget to bring lube
Sonakhshi hang the call .Kareena wear a her saree take a lube container and run to Sonakhshi's house.

1zUME9.kareena1-5.jpg

Kareena ring the bell , Sonakhshi opened the door and let Kareena get in .Then she lead Kareena to bedroom and tell her wait a bit. After 5 min two women entried the room and lock the door.They were naked and weared big strapon dildos.Kareena look feared .She was one is Sonakhshi and another is Madhuri .
1zUoS8.3ef745d120025270896492169e45e73f.jpg

1zUlfM.madhuri-dixit-hot-body-d1a3.jpg

Kareena : Madhuri maam , you also ??
Madhuri : yeah slut , you have been mess up with my woman
Kareena : well , I never knew that she is your woman otherwise I never do this . and it's just flirting please forgive me & let me go
Sonakhshi : oo poor lady , how could we
Kareena : please , I will never do that . I am so sorry
Madhuri : aww look she is sorry ha ha ha but you have to pay for what you did
Sonakhsi : Take off your dresses quick
Kareena did
Madhuri : oh look she have weared a dildo ha ha ha,, took off it bitch
Kareena did.
Madhuri : now lubricate your holes , quick
Kareena start lubricating. After 5 min
Sonakhshi : alright enough , I want her ass first
Madhuri : okey , I don't think she could handle my anal
1zUF5D.779cba59d6dbd9afddff715351fad7d2-3.jpg

Then they start fucking her hard.Sonakhsi fucking her ass deeply.But Madhuri fucking her pussy very rapidly that Kareena can't breathe properly.Kareena thought Madhuri is old but she never met someone who can fuck that much faster.Kareena cried out loud when Madhuri pinch her taint .
Madhuri : I m sorry bitch , I have diffrent orgasms you can ask Sonakhshi

Madhuri increase her speed more and frequently slapping her taint.
After 30 min they leave Kareena totally destroyed.
Madhuri : If you tell others about our relationships , I will go for her ass
Kareena : I no no never
Kareena leave.

Around 8 pm when Kareena laying on bed naked and taking vasline in anus with finger.At that time Tamanna was about to leave from teaching sara. She peak at Kareena's room and enjoing the show .She get turned on and touching her couch there.Suddenly Kareena noticed her in mirror.
Kareena : Tamanna come in
Tamanna : I'm sorry

1zUdEp.25629621457-6fe95d4c6c-b.jpg

Kareena: oh come on don't be shy you have already seen me ,that's not new for you
Tamanna came closer.They start kissing .At a moment Kareena strip Tamanna naked.They are kissing and cuddling each others.After few moments they go for scissor positions.
Kareena : wait a bit , I will be back
Tamanna : okey
Kareena go to another room and wear a strapon dildo and come to this room.
Tamanna looked amazed and spreed her legs for kareena.Kareena go to her and start fucking her pussy in missionary position.

1zU7Nf.07121035-6060-xxxlibz-com.jpg

Kareena : finger my ass
Tamanna : yeahh , I see you have build up a lot of anal fantasies
Kareena : yeah after you took my anal virginity
Tamanna : oo were you virgin before mine ?
Kareena : yep ( but originally her anal virginity taken by Aishwarya) , are you anal virgin ?
Tamanna : yeah I am , my husband sometine use finger to give better orgasm but I don't let him fuck there
Before Tamanna could finish her sentence Kareena switch her dildo her pussy to her anus.
Tamanna screemed loud

1zUU5W.anal-missionar.jpg

Tamanna : Nooo you can't ahh hahh
Kareena : If you can then I also can
Kareena keep going and Tamanna crying ....After a while Kareena see few strain of blood on the dildo.After 20 more minutes Kareena leave her.
Tamanna : ahh I can't walk , please drop me to home

1zUDfm.Tamanna-Spreading-Her-Ass.jpg

Kareena : sure ( kissed her )
Kareena get ready and drop her to home.
After that two days gone no more extreme violation , just sometime Kareena had to please Sara or Kajal that's it.
Today Kareena was laying on bed,suddenly she got a message from Deepika
Deepika : hey ! babe I am at airport just landed.Now I am going to bring you with me and we will get settle there.
Kareena feel very happy after a long time she will get relief of everything.She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe.After 10 min she realise she is not alone at this room.Lot of known voices are there.
She open her eyes and almost got a small heart attack.She saw 5 girl standing there naked and weared starpon dildos. Nayanthara , Katrina , Sonam , Aishwarya and Ananya.

1zUjJG.15451045558ce0f6ff-cfake.jpg

1zUkLC.main-qimg-4de1648429deb36ff40353551760ba9f-lq.jpg

1zUz3q.main-qimg-0bb43163919019e48cbeefc698119390-lq.jpg

1zUHnp.7090e3d8f34fa795c64b581af49e9fc7.jpg

1zUJt1.Ananya-Pandey-Hot-and-Sexy-Pic.jpg

Kareena wake up and run away to the door but Sara locked the door from outside.She realize Sara is the vilen in the behind of this.Then Kareena start begging .They lough loudly.Then they all jump on Kareena and rip off her dresses.
Kareena : Please don't do that
Nayanthathara : aww how cute slut you are
Sonam and Ananya hold Kareena very tightly while Katrina putting nipple cramper , Aishwarya fingering her anus ans Nayanthara grab her pussy hair and put a vibrator on clit.Kareena crying in multiple pain.Sometime Ananya Slapping her face.After 20 min Nayanthara bring some whips and give everybody,they start whipping her whole body specialy butt and boobs untill they turned red.
Nayanthara : I am going for her ass first
Sonam : No please me
Nayanthara : after me
Ananya : oh come on don't argue both fuck her ass I will penetrate her pussy with my dildo
Kareena : no no no
Nayanthara and Sonam start fucking Kareena's ass double penetration very hard and Ananya fucking her pussy with a big dildo very rapidly with her hand.
1zUBFm.meaAaGwObaaaamhik-TqGD-xHHi6vaO11.jpg

Aishwarya sit on Kareena's face and forced to lick ass. While Katrina playing with nipple very cruely.Kareena crying without sound and gasping in Aishwarya's ass.They are changing their positions but double in ass is constant.While Aishwarya and Katrina giving anal some blood coming out from ass.But they keep going.After 1 hour this type of torture Kareena had no energy to take.Suddenly Deepika arrived in to the room.

1zUeRW.1380274512-6415.jpg

Deepika : oh baby what the fuck
Sonam : aww now you will also feel
They grab Deepika and bound her then put her own panty in her mouth.Sonam go to her and start fucking her pussy while Nayanthara start pinching her nipples.
After a while Aishwarya go to Deepika.while Ananya and Katrina fucking kareena's ass.
Deepika : ahh nnnnnn (gasping in panty)
Aishwarya first fingering Deepika's anus for 2 min and then start fucking roughly.After a min it start bleed.Deepika crying loud now.But Aishwarya keep going.
1zhQT0.bfa571e6-6d35-426e-a955-37d6d1752375.jpg

Aishwarya (in Deepika's ear) : I told you I will took your anal virginity
After a while Kareena lost sense.Nayanthara , Ananya , Sonam leave.While Aishwarya still fucking Deepika's ass.Katrina jump over her.
Katrina : this bitch fucked my virgin ass too
Katrina put her dildo in her ass too.now Deepika about to go senseless.Her ass bleeding heavily.After sometime they stop and call the ambulance to took Deepika Hospital.

Sara , Janhvi and Ananya had another plan they took their slaves ( Kareena , Aishwarya ,Anushka) and shifted to a lezdom island.Where they planed to total dominate them.They start living in same house.
Everyday they lotary with three paper and randomly choose a slave among three to dominate.Sometime they tie up slaves and bound outside the house that anyone of island can fuck them.

Disclaimer : All the images are taken from internet so credit goes to original owners.

This is the last chapter of this story.There will be no new season of this.Hope you enjoyed.
Fantastic bro ??

I'll go with option 1
There is a idea popped when you finished.. A Young girl say 18-19 having less idea of Sex and a Girl who who's going to get married both explores the sex devil deep. Inside..

Or else

A Short One, A preggo lady who desp. carving for sex uses her in Law for exploring...

Law of Getting Horny

Season : - 02
This is the next part of season one so previous cast will be continued for reader's reference here is the link of previous season
Read Season 1

CHAPTER 1 : BORING LIFE

qWZfXP.kajal-1.jpg

The same thing in Kajal's life was going on between Krethy and her . She was really bored. After a long day she decided to do some spicy. She called Samantha to come over. But Samantha agreed and after 10 min she arrived.
qWZki1.samantha-1.jpg

Samantha : hey !! babe
Kajal : sweetheart !!!
They kissed each other and went to bedroom.
Samantha : You look very dull .Let's play a roll
Kajal : which kind of ?
Samantha : I will be your pet today
Kajal : oh fuck , sounds like a plan
Kajal : So what are you waiting for ? Get stripped and get on all fours
Samantha : yess mistress
Kajal : Shut up bitch !! pet never talks . they only do sounds.
Samantha : meu meu
Kajal : I like that
Samantha does as Kajal says.Kajal bring some stuffs.She put put a tail in Samantha's ass and a collar on her neck with chain.
Kajal : let's have a tour
Samantha : meu
Samantha start walking with four and Kajal whipping her ass.When they went outside the house Kajal masked Samatha's face and keep going.
Kavya : hey Kaju !! new pet ??
Kajal : yeah , personal one
Ramya : Kajal !! do your new pet took our dicks too ?
Kajal : No
Kajal bring Samantha to bedroom.
Kajal : Lay on my lap on your belly.
Samantha did.
Kajal took off the tail and start spanking her ass.Samantha meu for each spanks. After a while ass became red. Kajal spread ass checks to see the asshole then start rubbing there slowly.Samantha keep moaning meu .Then Kajal slowly start entering her index finger in anus. It was very tight, she keep fingering her ass.
Kajal : Do you want keep fingering your tight little asshole ?
Samantha : meuuuu (she wasn't happy but she had to )
Kajal spit in the crack and put another finger in and keep going. Samantha keep moaing. After a while Kajal told her to bend over the bed and she wear a strapon dildo.Then start fucking Samantha's pussy while spanking her frequently. After a while Kajal ask Samantha to spread her ass checks apart then slow start fucking her ass with dildo while stimulating her clit with one hand.Samantha gasping and moaning loud.
Then Samantha cum and Kajal lick her clean. Samantha wear dresses.
Samantha : Babe I have to go
Kajal : ok..
They kissed and Samantha leave.

Kajal was laying on bed a checking social media and found her ex girlfriend Shruti commented on her photo after all thing with her.Kajal feeled strange.
Meanwhile while returning home someone (a girl ) came and kidnap Samantha by giving her chloroform.

To be continue............

Law of Getting Horny

This is the next part of season one so previous cast will be continued for reader's reference here is the link of previous season
Read Season 1

qWZfXP.kajal-1.jpg

The same thing in Kajal's life was going on between Krethy and her . She was really bored. After a long day she decided to do some spicy. She called Samantha to come over. But Samantha agreed and after 10 min she arrived.
qWZki1.samantha-1.jpg

Samantha does as Kajal says.Kajal bring some stuffs.She put put a tail in Samantha's ass and a collar on her neck with chain.
Samantha start walking with four and Kajal whipping her ass.When they went outside the house Kajal masked Samatha's face and keep going.
Samantha did.
Kajal took off the tail and start spanking her ass.Samantha meu for each spanks. After a while ass became red. Kajal spread ass checks to see the asshole then start rubbing there slowly.Samantha keep moaning meu .Then Kajal slowly start entering her index finger in anus. It was very tight, she keep fingering her ass.
Kajal spit in the crack and put another finger in and keep going. Samantha keep moaing. After a while Kajal told her to bend over the bed and she wear a strapon dildo.Then start fucking Samantha's pussy while spanking her frequently. After a while Kajal ask Samantha to spread her ass checks apart then slow start fucking her ass with dildo while stimulating her clit with one hand.Samantha gasping and moaning loud.

Kajal was laying on bed a checking social media and found her ex girlfriend Shruti commented on her photo after all thing with her.Kajal feeled strange.
Meanwhile while returning home someone (a girl ) came and kidnap Samantha by giving her chloroform.

Awesome bro ?

Law of Getting Horny

Read Season 1

qWZfXP.kajal-1.jpg

qWZki1.samantha-1.jpg

Samantha did.

After long time a fabulous return bro

CHAPTER : 2 : REMEMBER ME !

When Samantha got sense back she found herself tied on a bed. She got scared and shouting for help. Then someone came
qfejmL.garima-1.jpg

Garima : Hello remember me !!
Samantha's face turned pale .
Samantha : Garima ! Wooohat do you want ?
Garima : Haha ha ha , Everything you took from me
Samantha : please leave me , I have told you earlier that that was Kajal's plan I was just an asset
Garima : whatever , No matters you will be punished
Samantha : no no please
Garima start ripping of Samantha's clothes and make her naked. Then hang her on the celling and bound her legs apart on the floor. Garima bring out a lather bag all the toys and torturing assets are there . Samantha almost cried bcoz she know what is going to be happen to her.

qfe6ox.samantha-crying.jpg

Garima : Dont worry I am not going to gag your mouth , you can cry , shout , moan I want to hear your blood curding crying
Garima start whipping Samantha's whole body very hard and Samantha start crying loud . Garima laughing . After sometime Samantha's whole body became red. Then Garima start whipping her between two legs.Samantha cried out loud begged to stop after 5 times and Garima stopped. Then Garima grab her ass and spread them.
Garima : such a nice ass . yeah very tight just like mine was. It would be fun to make it loose.
Samantha : no no not ass please . I can't handle this .
Garima : hahah
Garima bring out two nipple crampers and put them on Samantha's nipples very hardly.Samantha cried out " you bitch " .
Garima wear a big thick strapon dildo.And Samantha became speachless.

qfeNha.images.jpg

Samantha : No no that's too big , forgive me please
Garima : hahaha you deserve it
Garima untie her and bend her over on the bed.Samantha still begging.But without listening anyting Garima start pounding her pussy hard.The dildo was big for her pussy . Samantha moaning loud.Garima was spanking her ass too.
Garima : spread your ass checks bitch
Samantha : please
Garima pulled Samantha's hair " do as I said bitch" . Samantha did. Without any further word Garima thrust the dildo in her ass.Samantha cried out loud.
qfeWGM.lesbian-strapon-anal.jpg

Garima still going and speeding up. After 10 min blood coming out from Samantha's ass. Garima still going after 20 more min Samantha became senseless. When Samantha got her sense back , she found herself in her car naked. She went to house anyway.She can't walk , she called her maid to help.

At the afternoon in Kajal's house Krethy was working outside.

qfePYJ.Keerthy-Suresh-Image-12.jpg

Someone came there .
qfeAaS.gima-ashi-915x1024.jpg

Garima : hey ! prety lady ! is Kajal inside ?
Krethy : yes btw mrs gorgeous who are you ( Krethy was trying flirt with Garima )
Garima flirt her back " I am Garima , btw your curve is just perfect "
Krethy chucked " thanks , you look sexy in yours "
Krethy touched and give a pat on Garima's ass " you are perfect , we should exchange numbers :) "
Garima turned around and start kissing krethy . While kissing Garima wrote her number on Krethy's left boob.
Krethy : but I want to write on somewhere else.
Krethy pull up Garima's skirt and wrote her number on her inner thigh.
Krethy : btw why do you wanna met kajal ?
Garima told her everthing.
Krethy : oh I am sorry for that , teach a good leasson to that bitch , she is not even good to me too . if anything need just call me .
Garima : okey :)
Garima went to Kajal room. Kajal just came out from pool she was in bikini.

qfeCyz.kajal-agarwal-hot-in-bikini-b-2212190353.jpg

Garima : hey ! sexy bitch ! remember me ?
Kajal got scared " oh no , what the hell do you want ?"
Garima laughing " that you took from me"
Kajal : That you already took from me , It tooks 3 days to recover
Garima : for me it took three months
Garima went to her and start grinding her body roughly then start pressing boobs hard " I'm going to destroy them "
Kajal cried out loud " please stop it hurting very much "
Krethy was enjoying the scene from window.
Garima keep going for 15 mins . Kajal was crying loud bcoz her boobs were badly aching .
Garima : I will leave you only one contidion only if you make a confession video.
Kajal : ok I will do .
Garima give her mobile and Kajal took it and recorded her statement that she rapped Garima . Garima leave and Kajal layed on bed and crying in pain in boobs. Garima wear the same strapon dildo and entried the room again and without any word jump on Kajal pull her panty down and start fucking her ass . Kajal cried out very loud. " aghhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaa noooo " Still Garima keep going untill Kajal became senseless and blood coming out from her ass. Kajal's bed was red in blood. Garima leave smile on her face .

At night it was late when Nivetha came out from club so she was in hurry to reach home .

qfeEH6.nivetha-pethuraj-latest-hot-images-vyn5-lg.jpg

She was driving in a lonely place suddenly she saw someone in her mirror suddenly she stop the car. She is going to grab her pistol but suddenly feel a knife on her neck.
qfe31F.insta-9282xub.jpg

Garima : hello bitch cop , get out of the car
Garima took the hand cuffs and bound Nivetha's hands with them from backside.
Nivetha : What the hell do you want , listen whatever I done that was my duty and what I
forced to do that
Garima : aww you are so innocent but I will give you what you deserve.
Garima took her to behind of the car by dragging her.Then she slit off the dresses of Nivetha and made her nude completely.
Garima grab Nivetha's hair " get on your knees " . Nivetha did . Garima pull her jeans skirt up and slide her panty down.
Nivetha : wait !! what are you going to do ?
Garima grabing her hair " open your slutty mouth and drink my pee "
Nivetha : ahh Noooo
Garima kick on her crotch hard and Nivetha opened her mouth. Garima start peeing on her mouth and Nivetha consume some of it.
Garima grab her mouth between her two buttchecks " lick my ass " . Nivetha don't want to but she start anyhow.Then Garima forced to lick her pussy too.
Then Garima wear her that dildo and Nivetha cried out " Nooooooo "
Garima : have fucked in your ass before ?
Nivetha : once long time ago in my college life , now I can't handle this please .This is even big for my pussy.
Garima put her panty in Nivetha's mouth and start fucking her pussy behind and torturing her nipple.After 20 min she shift her dildo from pussy to anus.Nivetha cried out loud in blood curdling sound. Blood coming out in second thrust but Garima keep going for 15 min more. After that Nivatha had no energy , Garima put her in car and left the place. The next moring constables rescue Nivetha from the car totaly destoyed.

CHAPTER : 2 : REMEMBER ME !

When Samantha got sense back she found herself tied on a bed. She got scared and shouting for help. Then someone came
qfejmL.garima-1.jpg

Garima : Hello remember me !!
Samantha's face turned pale .
Samantha : Garima ! Wooohat do you want ?
Garima : Haha ha ha , Everything you took from me
Samantha : please leave me , I have told you earlier that that was Kajal's plan I was just an asset
Garima : whatever , No matters you will be punished
Samantha : no no please
Garima start ripping of Samantha's clothes and make her naked. Then hang her on the celling and bound her legs apart on the floor. Garima bring out a lather bag all the toys and torturing assets are there . Samantha almost cried bcoz she know what is going to be happen to her.

qfe6ox.samantha-crying.jpg

Garima : Dont worry I am not going to gag your mouth , you can cry , shout , moan I want to hear your blood curding crying
Garima start whipping Samantha's whole body very hard and Samantha start crying loud . Garima laughing . After sometime Samantha's whole body became red. Then Garima start whipping her between two legs.Samantha cried out loud begged to stop after 5 times and Garima stopped. Then Garima grab her ass and spread them.
Garima : such a nice ass . yeah very tight just like mine was. It would be fun to make it loose.
Samantha : no no not ass please . I can't handle this .
Garima : hahah
Garima bring out two nipple crampers and put them on Samantha's nipples very hardly.Samantha cried out " you bitch " .
Garima wear a big thick strapon dildo.And Samantha became speachless.

qfeNha.images.jpg

Samantha : No no that's too big , forgive me please
Garima : hahaha you deserve it
Garima untie her and bend her over on the bed.Samantha still begging.But without listening anyting Garima start pounding her pussy hard.The dildo was big for her pussy . Samantha moaning loud.Garima was spanking her ass too.
Garima : spread your ass checks bitch
Samantha : please
Garima pulled Samantha's hair " do as I said bitch" . Samantha did. Without any further word Garima thrust the dildo in her ass.Samantha cried out loud.
qfeWGM.lesbian-strapon-anal.jpg

Garima still going and speeding up. After 10 min blood coming out from Samantha's ass. Garima still going after 20 more min Samantha became senseless. When Samantha got her sense back , she found herself in her car naked. She went to house anyway.She can't walk , she called her maid to help.

At the afternoon in Kajal's house Krethy was working outside.

qfePYJ.Keerthy-Suresh-Image-12.jpg

Someone came there .
qfeAaS.gima-ashi-915x1024.jpg

Garima : hey ! prety lady ! is Kajal inside ?
Krethy : yes btw mrs gorgeous who are you ( Krethy was trying flirt with Garima )
Garima flirt her back " I am Garima , btw your curve is just perfect "
Krethy chucked " thanks , you look sexy in yours "
Krethy touched and give a pat on Garima's ass " you are perfect , we should exchange numbers :) "
Garima turned around and start kissing krethy . While kissing Garima wrote her number on Krethy's left boob.
Krethy : but I want to write on somewhere else.
Krethy pull up Garima's skirt and wrote her number on her inner thigh.
Krethy : btw why do you wanna met kajal ?
Garima told her everthing.
Krethy : oh I am sorry for that , teach a good leasson to that bitch , she is not even good to me too . if anything need just call me .
Garima : okey :)
Garima went to Kajal room. Kajal just came out from pool she was in bikini.

qfeCyz.kajal-agarwal-hot-in-bikini-b-2212190353.jpg

Garima : hey ! sexy bitch ! remember me ?
Kajal got scared " oh no , what the hell do you want ?"
Garima laughing " that you took from me"
Kajal : That you already took from me , It tooks 3 days to recover
Garima : for me it took three months
Garima went to her and start grinding her body roughly then start pressing boobs hard " I'm going to destroy them "
Kajal cried out loud " please stop it hurting very much "
Krethy was enjoying the scene from window.
Garima keep going for 15 mins . Kajal was crying loud bcoz her boobs were badly aching .
Garima : I will leave you only one contidion only if you make a confession video.
Kajal : ok I will do .
Garima give her mobile and Kajal took it and recorded her statement that she rapped Garima . Garima leave and Kajal layed on bed and crying in pain in boobs. Garima wear the same strapon dildo and entried the room again and without any word jump on Kajal pull her panty down and start fucking her ass . Kajal cried out very loud. " aghhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaa noooo " Still Garima keep going untill Kajal became senseless and blood coming out from her ass. Kajal's bed was red in blood. Garima leave smile on her face .

At night it was late when Nivetha came out from club so she was in hurry to reach home .

qfeEH6.nivetha-pethuraj-latest-hot-images-vyn5-lg.jpg

She was driving in a lonely place suddenly she saw someone in her mirror suddenly she stop the car. She is going to grab her pistol but suddenly feel a knife on her neck.
qfe31F.insta-9282xub.jpg

Garima : hello bitch cop , get out of the car
Garima took the hand cuffs and bound Nivetha's hands with them from backside.
Nivetha : What the hell do you want , listen whatever I done that was my duty and what I
forced to do that
Garima : aww you are so innocent but I will give you what you deserve.
Garima took her to behind of the car by dragging her.Then she slit off the dresses of Nivetha and made her nude completely.
Garima grab Nivetha's hair " get on your knees " . Nivetha did . Garima pull her jeans skirt up and slide her panty down.
Nivetha : wait !! what are you going to do ?
Garima grabing her hair " open your slutty mouth and drink my pee "
Nivetha : ahh Noooo
Garima kick on her crotch hard and Nivetha opened her mouth. Garima start peeing on her mouth and Nivetha consume some of it.
Garima grab her mouth between her two buttchecks " lick my ass " . Nivetha don't want to but she start anyhow.Then Garima forced to lick her pussy too.
Then Garima wear her that dildo and Nivetha cried out " Nooooooo "
Garima : have fucked in your ass before ?
Nivetha : once long time ago in my college life , now I can't handle this please .This is even big for my pussy.
Garima put her panty in Nivetha's mouth and start fucking her pussy behind and torturing her nipple.After 20 min she shift her dildo from pussy to anus.Nivetha cried out loud in blood curdling sound. Blood coming out in second thrust but Garima keep going for 15 min more. After that Nivatha had no energy , Garima put her in car and left the place. The next moring constables rescue Nivetha from the car totaly destoyed.

Awesome update bro ??

Back