• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Which Celibrity do you prefer for a story ?

• Bollywood Milfs

• Bollywood Young Actress

• Bollywood Singers

• South Milfs

• South Young Actress

• Actress X Singers

Results are only viewable after voting.
CHAPTER : 2 : REMEMBER ME !

When Samantha got sense back she found herself tied on a bed. She got scared and shouting for help. Then someone came
qfejmL.garima-1.jpg

Garima : Hello remember me !!
Samantha's face turned pale .
Samantha : Garima ! Wooohat do you want ?
Garima : Haha ha ha , Everything you took from me
Samantha : please leave me , I have told you earlier that that was Kajal's plan I was just an asset
Garima : whatever , No matters you will be punished
Samantha : no no please
Garima start ripping of Samantha's clothes and make her naked. Then hang her on the celling and bound her legs apart on the floor. Garima bring out a lather bag all the toys and torturing assets are there . Samantha almost cried bcoz she know what is going to be happen to her.

qfe6ox.samantha-crying.jpg

Garima : Dont worry I am not going to gag your mouth , you can cry , shout , moan I want to hear your blood curding crying
Garima start whipping Samantha's whole body very hard and Samantha start crying loud . Garima laughing . After sometime Samantha's whole body became red. Then Garima start whipping her between two legs.Samantha cried out loud begged to stop after 5 times and Garima stopped. Then Garima grab her ass and spread them.
Garima : such a nice ass . yeah very tight just like mine was. It would be fun to make it loose.
Samantha : no no not ass please . I can't handle this .
Garima : hahah
Garima bring out two nipple crampers and put them on Samantha's nipples very hardly.Samantha cried out " you bitch " .
Garima wear a big thick strapon dildo.And Samantha became speachless.

qfeNha.images.jpg

Samantha : No no that's too big , forgive me please
Garima : hahaha you deserve it
Garima untie her and bend her over on the bed.Samantha still begging.But without listening anyting Garima start pounding her pussy hard.The dildo was big for her pussy . Samantha moaning loud.Garima was spanking her ass too.
Garima : spread your ass checks bitch
Samantha : please
Garima pulled Samantha's hair " do as I said bitch" . Samantha did. Without any further word Garima thrust the dildo in her ass.Samantha cried out loud.
qfeWGM.lesbian-strapon-anal.jpg

Garima still going and speeding up. After 10 min blood coming out from Samantha's ass. Garima still going after 20 more min Samantha became senseless. When Samantha got her sense back , she found herself in her car naked. She went to house anyway.She can't walk , she called her maid to help.

At the afternoon in Kajal's house Krethy was working outside.

qfePYJ.Keerthy-Suresh-Image-12.jpg

Someone came there .
qfeAaS.gima-ashi-915x1024.jpg

Garima : hey ! prety lady ! is Kajal inside ?
Krethy : yes btw mrs gorgeous who are you ( Krethy was trying flirt with Garima )
Garima flirt her back " I am Garima , btw your curve is just perfect "
Krethy chucked " thanks , you look sexy in yours "
Krethy touched and give a pat on Garima's ass " you are perfect , we should exchange numbers :) "
Garima turned around and start kissing krethy . While kissing Garima wrote her number on Krethy's left boob.
Krethy : but I want to write on somewhere else.
Krethy pull up Garima's skirt and wrote her number on her inner thigh.
Krethy : btw why do you wanna met kajal ?
Garima told her everthing.
Krethy : oh I am sorry for that , teach a good leasson to that bitch , she is not even good to me too . if anything need just call me .
Garima : okey :)
Garima went to Kajal room. Kajal just came out from pool she was in bikini.

qfeCyz.kajal-agarwal-hot-in-bikini-b-2212190353.jpg

Garima : hey ! sexy bitch ! remember me ?
Kajal got scared " oh no , what the hell do you want ?"
Garima laughing " that you took from me"
Kajal : That you already took from me , It tooks 3 days to recover
Garima : for me it took three months
Garima went to her and start grinding her body roughly then start pressing boobs hard " I'm going to destroy them "
Kajal cried out loud " please stop it hurting very much "
Krethy was enjoying the scene from window.
Garima keep going for 15 mins . Kajal was crying loud bcoz her boobs were badly aching .
Garima : I will leave you only one contidion only if you make a confession video.
Kajal : ok I will do .
Garima give her mobile and Kajal took it and recorded her statement that she rapped Garima . Garima leave and Kajal layed on bed and crying in pain in boobs. Garima wear the same strapon dildo and entried the room again and without any word jump on Kajal pull her panty down and start fucking her ass . Kajal cried out very loud. " aghhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaa noooo " Still Garima keep going untill Kajal became senseless and blood coming out from her ass. Kajal's bed was red in blood. Garima leave smile on her face .

At night it was late when Nivetha came out from club so she was in hurry to reach home .

qfeEH6.nivetha-pethuraj-latest-hot-images-vyn5-lg.jpg

She was driving in a lonely place suddenly she saw someone in her mirror suddenly she stop the car. She is going to grab her pistol but suddenly feel a knife on her neck.
qfe31F.insta-9282xub.jpg

Garima : hello bitch cop , get out of the car
Garima took the hand cuffs and bound Nivetha's hands with them from backside.
Nivetha : What the hell do you want , listen whatever I done that was my duty and what I
forced to do that
Garima : aww you are so innocent but I will give you what you deserve.
Garima took her to behind of the car by dragging her.Then she slit off the dresses of Nivetha and made her nude completely.
Garima grab Nivetha's hair " get on your knees " . Nivetha did . Garima pull her jeans skirt up and slide her panty down.
Nivetha : wait !! what are you going to do ?
Garima grabing her hair " open your slutty mouth and drink my pee "
Nivetha : ahh Noooo
Garima kick on her crotch hard and Nivetha opened her mouth. Garima start peeing on her mouth and Nivetha consume some of it.
Garima grab her mouth between her two buttchecks " lick my ass " . Nivetha don't want to but she start anyhow.Then Garima forced to lick her pussy too.
Then Garima wear her that dildo and Nivetha cried out " Nooooooo "
Garima : have fucked in your ass before ?
Nivetha : once long time ago in my college life , now I can't handle this please .This is even big for my pussy.
Garima put her panty in Nivetha's mouth and start fucking her pussy behind and torturing her nipple.After 20 min she shift her dildo from pussy to anus.Nivetha cried out loud in blood curdling sound. Blood coming out in second thrust but Garima keep going for 15 min more. After that Nivatha had no energy , Garima put her in car and left the place. The next moring constables rescue Nivetha from the car totaly destoyed.

To be continue............
That was worth the wait, bangg

CHAPTER : 3 : ENOUGH !!!

The next day Krethy first texted Garima.
Krethy : hey sexy
Garima : hello sexy
Krethy : what are you doing ?
Garima :just being wet thinking about you
Krethy : I see you naughty
Garima : You haven't seen it
Krethy : show me
Garima : Not now , in the evening come to Marina Strip Club
Krethy : I know you are a dommie there
Garima : Yeah
Krethy : Let's see how naughty you are

In the evening Krethy get ready.
qB8NsT.FSuaWgjWUAE2yDe.jpg

Krethy went to club and see Garima.

qB8Ptc.FgYjVKIWAAAlgIl.jpg

Garima was flirting with other girls. Krethy went to her and slap her ass " hii sexy "
Garima : oh hii
They kissed each other then went to the dance floor and dance togather.They kissed again and grinding their bodies.
Garima : Let's go to washroom
Krethy : sure
They went to wash room . This time they are kissing very passionately and both grinding each other's bodies .
Krethy: get on your knees
Krethy pull up her dress , she was weared a strapon dildo inside her dress. Garima shocked " oh fuck ! you are very naughty " and start sucking the dildo. After some time
Krethy : Bend over on the shink.
Garima did. Krethy went to her and give some spank to her ass . Then pull up her dress and pull down the panty . " you are fucking wet "
Garima : For you Krethy !!
Krethy start fucking her pussy and Garima start moaning. After a while someome knock the door and they stopped.
Garima : we should continue this in bedroom
Krethy : okey , let's go to my house
{ In house they do sex and Krethy took the confession video of Kajal from Garima . If possible I will write a story on Krethy's POV from here }

qB8Cjx.578c4fef0014f3b48d9cb7b3cf1dbebf-indian-beauty-free-blog.jpg

After few days Kajal was taking her lunch Krethy went there , " Kajal maam I have something to show you " . Krethy show the confession video of her
Kajal : wtf ! krethy . why are you blackmaling me ? what the hell do you want now ?
Krethy :You have to transfer 5 crore in my account now and from now you can't dominate me but I can only inside the house.
Kajal had no way she had to.Then she went to her room. Called Samantha and she came after a while.
qB83TJ.Samantha-Sabuj-StM-2.jpg

Samantha : what happened baby ?
Kajal told her everything.Samantha console her . After a long discussion they stood on a plan that they will organize an orgy party and destroy Krethy tonight. They called their all friends and neighbours. Everything they arranged then Samantha go to kitchen and told krethy "Listen carefully me and some of my friends have arranged an orgy party tonight and I am inviting you in . Kajal gonna be our slut don't tell her anything thats secret ."
Krethy : okey that's gonna be fun

In the evening _
Everyone come

qB8vBD.2021112710720375-1.jpg

qB8YUy.892941ee2c9316c70bb222d661731fe7.jpg
qB8bYS.2aabe87e50c4ac83ca6d473e43b529be.jpg
qB8WzK.Manju-Warrier-HD-Images.jpg
qB8KO9.Kavya-Madhavan-at-m4marry-bridal-show-for-laksyah-41225.jpg

They danced , enjoyed and got drunk . At the end Samantha hold the mic and announce " so guys we have told you erlier that it will be orgy party so our slut will be .......... any guess ? , kaaa .....Krethyyyy !!!!! , she is gonna enjoy this. "
After that everyone chears in joy and pull up their dresses , they all weared strapon dildo inside dresses. Krethy got scared and tried to escape but Kajal caught her and through on the floor. Everyone jumped on krethy . Rip off her dresses . Kajal took her mobile and delete the confession video. Krethy trying to say something but someone put a dildo in her mouth. She start getting fucked realy hard just like a perfect orgy party.Once Kavya and Iiliena fucking her pussy and Madhuri fucking her ass but Kajal aggressively put her dildo in ass too ,Krethy groaning loud in pain Samantha put her dildo in her mouth.
qBR7hJ.images-19.jpg

qBRDby.images-20.jpg

After that Krethy got broken completely , blood strain coming from her anus . Everyone pisses on her and throw her outside the house. Everyone leaves. Finally Kajal sleep peacefully.

To be continue.........

Garima was flirting with other girls. Krethy went to her and slap her ass " hii sexy "
They kissed each other then went to the dance floor and dance togather.They kissed again and grinding their bodies.
They went to wash room . This time they are kissing very passionately and both grinding each other's bodies .
Krethy pull up her dress , she was weared a strapon dildo inside her dress. Garima shocked " oh fuck ! you are very naughty " and start sucking the dildo. After some time
Garima did. Krethy went to her and give some spank to her ass . Then pull up her dress and pull down the panty . " you are fucking wet "
Krethy start fucking her pussy and Garima start moaning. After a while someome knock the door and they stopped.
{ In house they do sex and Krethy took the confession video of Kajal from Garima . If possible I will write a story on Krethy's POV from here }

After few days Kajal was taking her lunch Krethy went there , " Kajal maam I have something to show you " . Krethy show the confession video of her
Kajal : wtf ! krethy . why are you blackmaling me ? what the hell do you want now ?
Krethy :You have to transfer 5 crore in my account now and from now you can't dominate me but I can only inside the house.
Kajal had no way she had to.Then she went to her room. Called Samantha and she came after a while.

Kajal told her everything.Samantha console her . After a long discussion they stood on a plan that they will organize an orgy party and destroy Krethy tonight. They called their all friends and neighbours. Everything they arranged then Samantha go to kitchen and told krethy "Listen carefully me and some of my friends have arranged an orgy party tonight and I am inviting you in . Kajal gonna be our slut don't tell her anything thats secret ."

In the evening _
Everyone come

They danced , enjoyed and got drunk . At the end Samantha hold the mic and announce " so guys we have told you erlier that it will be orgy party so our slut will be .......... any guess ? , kaaa .....Krethyyyy !!!!! , she is gonna enjoy this. "
After that everyone chears in joy and pull up their dresses , they all weared strapon dildo inside dresses. Krethy got scared and tried to escape but Kajal caught her and through on the floor. Everyone jumped on krethy . Rip off her dresses . Kajal took her mobile and delete the confession video. Krethy trying to say something but someone put a dildo in her mouth. She start getting fucked realy hard just like a perfect orgy party.Once Kavya and Iiliena fucking her pussy and Madhuri fucking her ass but Kajal aggressively put her dildo in ass too ,Krethy groaning loud in pain Samantha put her dildo in her mouth.
qBR7hJ.images-19.jpg

qBRDby.images-20.jpg

After that Krethy got broken completely , blood strain coming from her anus . Everyone pisses on her and throw her outside the house. Everyone leaves. Finally Kajal sleep peacefully.

To be continue.........
Woaah that was some revenge

In the evening _
Everyone come

qBR7hJ.images-19.jpg

qBRDby.images-20.jpg

To be continue.........
Super fantastic update bro ??

CHAPTER : 4 : BUILDING OWN QUEENDOM

After two days of that night Kajal thought that she have to do something with these bitchy neibours , yes she kicked Krethy hard but they are fucked her enough . She saw some new families are coming into their colony.
She went to her room and get shocked Shruti was sitting there.
sZFIQr.hot-actress-shruti-hassan-1936023820.jpg

sZF0dc.578c4fef0014f3b48d9cb7b3cf1dbebf-indian-beauty-free-blog.jpg

Kajal : hey ! what are you doing here ?
Shruti : I came for you love
Kajal : We are over from these , I think you remember that
Shruti : yes we did . But we can start things again , may be in new way
Kajal : get lost Shruti
Shruti : come on I can do anything for you
Kajal : anything ?
Shruti : yeah
Kajal : I want your influence power , I want to build this colony as a kingdom .
Shruti : alright , but I will be your queen
Kajal : okey , deal
Shruti : But for now I want you to make me cum
Kajal : naughty bitch , what about this ( kajal bring out a big strapon dildo from her drawer)
Shruti : that's very big for me but anything for you love
Kajal: take off your dresses bitch
Shruti get naked . Kajal wear the strapon dildo.
Shruti : Take off your dresses too , I want to see you naked
Kajal : Shut up , you are not eligible
Shruti : okey :(
Kajal : get on your all fours
Shruti did.Kajal went to her.
Kajal : suck my cock
Sruti start sucking the dildo.After some time Kajal goes back to her. And rubbing the dildo on the wet pussy.
Kajal: what if I fuck your ass instead of that pussy ( Rubbing over anus with index finger)
Shruti : Hell noooo .Are you want to kill me or what ? My ass is to young for that dildo.
Without saying anything Kajal thrust the dildo inside her pussy hard.Shruti moan loud.Kajal twisting her nipples from behind.
Shruti : ah ahhh ahh hmm .I like that ahh
They keep going for another 20 min.Shruti cum .
Kajal : Now make me cum using your tongue
Kajal lay down on the floor and spread her legs.Shruti went to her and start licking her pussy and stimulating clit with hand.After a while she cum all over Shruti.
Shuti leaves and Kajal went to sleep.

After two days Kajal arranged a metting with all neighbours and also Samantha , Shuti and some new faces.
sZ2UxY.Samantha-Sabuj-StM-2.jpg

Hello everyone , I am Kajal most of all know me. Today I called you all to tell something about our colony. First of all you introduce yourselfs then I will telll you all.

Hi I'm Kavya , I am stay with my daughter Nivetha
sZF3k9.Kavya-Madhavan-actress-cute-images-13.jpg

sZFbFX.nivetha-thomas.jpg

Hi i am Ramya , I stay with my daughter Rashmika
sZ1X7D.ramya-krishnan-166356472050.jpg

sZ1lA4.rasmika.jpg

Hi I am Madhuri I stay with my daughter Anupama
sZ1Ygh.madhuri-dixit-166745939070.jpg

sZ1cMM.anupama-parameswaran-hot-Photos4.jpg

Hi I am Anushka , you know me well I also stay with my daughter Krethy
sZ18ED.Anushka-Shetty-In-Saree-Hot-Look-Still.jpg

sZ1Rv4.kretrhy-shetty.jpg

Hi I am Nayanthara , I stay with my daugher Malvika
sZ1nEW.nayanthara.jpg

sZ2FxS.malavika-sharma-158416457230.jpg

Kajal : alright then , I want to build a Queendom here . It would be better if you all cooperate with us otherwise we have all options and here is Nora, Neha and malaika are hardcore punishers and many more to come.

sZ2SPF.beautiful-and-sexy-look-photoshoot-pics-of-Neha-Dhupia.jpg

sZ2dfK.Bollywood-Actress-Nora-Fatehi-Hot-Photos-05.jpg

sZ2a9X.malaika.jpg

You don't need to do anything else for living all will be my slave, I will pay you for all. There are few more rules I will tell you further.
So , tell me anyone have any problem with that ? tell me

Ramya : How could we agree with that ? no no I want to leave this colony .
Kajal :eek:h dear there are no such options , If you dont we have to do anything else
Ramya : I don't care do whatever
Samatha came kick Ramya and throw her over Kajal's legs.Kajal grab her hair " you need to be punished , this is your first time so I will let you choose punisher , so choose an one "
Ramya :ahh noo Kajal pulled her hair hard then " I don't know any of them , I would choose the grey saree woman "
Kajal : oh Neha , Neha teach her a good lesson.
Neha : Okey maam
Rashmika : maam please leave her , we will obey all the rules . She is old for this kind of torture
Kajal : Nora is free , would you wanna try ?
Rashmika became calm.
Neha came then show pull up her saree to show all the big strapon dildo inside her saree , Ramya get shocked. Neha grab Ramya's hair and drag her to the punishment cell.

Neha bend her over table and bound her legs and hands apart.Pull up Ramya's saree , pulled down her panty. Ramya cried " please " . Neha took a whip and start whipping hard on her ass and between two legs.. Ramya souting in pain.
Outside all people are scared , Rashmika was crying. At a time Ramya's ass turned totaly red. Then without any word she start fuck Ramya's ass with big strapon dildo , and start giving electric shock on her nipples
frequently.
Ramya's ass was loose enough but Neha fucking her roughly that giving her pain . Neha keep fucking for 20 min , Neha noticed Ramya had no more energy to tolarate . Neha unbound her and drag her to the metting . She forced Ramya to pull up her saree and kick hard in between legs , Ramya fall with a loud sout.
Everyone get feared and accepted Kajal as a Queen of Colony.
Kajal : so rules are -

All slave have to keep their holes lubricated all the time .
They can't wear underwear inside dresses .
They all have to please queen and her two wife Samantha and Shruti whenever and whatever they want
If we arrage a party there you have to enter naked.
They cam't cum without permission.
That's all for today if we add new rule or any role change you will be notified. From tomorow it will it will be started.

To be continued......

After two days of that night Kajal thought that she have to do something with these bitchy neibours , yes she kicked Krethy hard but they are fucked her enough . She saw some new families are coming into their colony.

Kajal : I want your influence power , I want to build this colony as a kingdom .
Kajal : naughty bitch , what about this ( kajal bring out a big strapon dildo from her drawer)
Sruti start sucking the dildo.After some time Kajal goes back to her. And rubbing the dildo on the wet pussy.
Kajal: what if I fuck your ass instead of that pussy ( Rubbing over anus with index finger)
Shruti : Hell noooo .Are you want to kill me or what ? My ass is to young for that dildo.
Without saying anything Kajal thrust the dildo inside her pussy hard.Shruti moan loud.Kajal twisting her nipples from behind.
Kajal lay down on the floor and spread her legs.Shruti went to her and start licking her pussy and stimulating clit with hand.After a while she cum all over Shruti.

After two days Kajal arranged a metting with all neighbours and also Samantha , Shuti and some new faces.

Hello everyone , I am Kajal most of all know me. Today I called you all to tell something about our colony. First of all you introduce yourselfs then I will telll you all.

sZ1lA4.rasmika.jpg

sZ1nEW.nayanthara.jpg

Kajal : alright then , I want to build a Queendom here . It would be better if you all cooperate with us otherwise we have all options and here is Nora, Neha and malaika are hardcore punishers and many more to come.

sZ2a9X.malaika.jpg

You don't need to do anything else for living all will be my slave, I will pay you for all. There are few more rules I will tell you further.

Kajal :eek:h dear there are no such options , If you dont we have to do anything else
Samatha came kick Ramya and throw her over Kajal's legs.Kajal grab her hair " you need to be punished , this is your first time so I will let you choose punisher , so choose an one "
Ramya :ahh noo Kajal pulled her hair hard then " I don't know any of them , I would choose the grey saree woman "
Rashmika : maam please leave her , we will obey all the rules . She is old for this kind of torture
Rashmika became calm.
Neha came then show pull up her saree to show all the big strapon dildo inside her saree , Ramya get shocked. Neha grab Ramya's hair and drag her to the punishment cell.

Neha bend her over table and bound her legs and hands apart.Pull up Ramya's saree , pulled down her panty. Ramya cried " please " . Neha took a whip and start whipping hard on her ass and between two legs.. Ramya souting in pain.
Outside all people are scared , Rashmika was crying. At a time Ramya's ass turned totaly red. Then without any word she start fuck Ramya's ass with big strapon dildo , and start giving electric shock on her nipples
frequently.
Ramya's ass was loose enough but Neha fucking her roughly that giving her pain . Neha keep fucking for 20 min , Neha noticed Ramya had no more energy to tolarate . Neha unbound her and drag her to the metting . She forced Ramya to pull up her saree and kick hard in between legs , Ramya fall with a loud sout.

They all have to please queen and her two wife Samantha and Shruti whenever and whatever they want
That's all for today if we add new rule or any role change you will be notified. From tomorow it will it will be started.

To be continued...
Waiting for it @Iamdom bro ⏳✌???

Excellent story @Iamdom bro ???
Please try to make more dominant nasty BDSM / Master-Slave type sex between the slutty wives of Kajal and (Samantha, Shruti Haasan) the innocent daughters of their neighbor people (Nivetha Thomas, Rashmika Mandanna and Krithi Shetty & Malavika Sharma). Let them conquer [or] rule and enjoy their own fucking Queendom.

Excellent story @Iamdom bro ???
Please try to make more dominant nasty BDSM / Master-Slave type sex between the slutty wives of Kajal and (Samantha, Shruti Haasan) the innocent daughters of their neighbor people (Nivetha Thomas, Rashmika Mandanna and Krithi Shetty & Malavika Sharma). Let them conquer [or] rule and enjoy their own fucking Queendom.
Thanks for suggestions, I will definitely try them out

sZ1lA4.rasmika.jpg

sZ1nEW.nayanthara.jpg

sZ2a9X.malaika.jpg

Rashmika became calm.

frequently.

To be continued......
Vicious man very interesting

Back