• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Which Celibrity do you prefer for a story ?

• Bollywood Milfs

• Bollywood Young Actress

• Bollywood Singers

• South Milfs

• South Young Actress

• Actress X Singers

Results are only viewable after voting.
CHAPTER : 4 : BUILDING OWN QUEENDOM

After two days of that night Kajal thought that she have to do something with these bitchy neibours , yes she kicked Krethy hard but they are fucked her enough . She saw some new families are coming into their colony.
She went to her room and get shocked Shruti was sitting there.
sZFIQr.hot-actress-shruti-hassan-1936023820.jpg

sZF0dc.578c4fef0014f3b48d9cb7b3cf1dbebf-indian-beauty-free-blog.jpg

Kajal : hey ! what are you doing here ?
Shruti : I came for you love
Kajal : We are over from these , I think you remember that
Shruti : yes we did . But we can start things again , may be in new way
Kajal : get lost Shruti
Shruti : come on I can do anything for you
Kajal : anything ?
Shruti : yeah
Kajal : I want your influence power , I want to build this colony as a kingdom .
Shruti : alright , but I will be your queen
Kajal : okey , deal
Shruti : But for now I want you to make me cum
Kajal : naughty bitch , what about this ( kajal bring out a big strapon dildo from her drawer)
Shruti : that's very big for me but anything for you love
Kajal: take off your dresses bitch
Shruti get naked . Kajal wear the strapon dildo.
Shruti : Take off your dresses too , I want to see you naked
Kajal : Shut up , you are not eligible
Shruti : okey :(
Kajal : get on your all fours
Shruti did.Kajal went to her.
Kajal : suck my cock
Sruti start sucking the dildo.After some time Kajal goes back to her. And rubbing the dildo on the wet pussy.
Kajal: what if I fuck your ass instead of that pussy ( Rubbing over anus with index finger)
Shruti : Hell noooo .Are you want to kill me or what ? My ass is to young for that dildo.
Without saying anything Kajal thrust the dildo inside her pussy hard.Shruti moan loud.Kajal twisting her nipples from behind.
Shruti : ah ahhh ahh hmm .I like that ahh
They keep going for another 20 min.Shruti cum .
Kajal : Now make me cum using your tongue
Kajal lay down on the floor and spread her legs.Shruti went to her and start licking her pussy and stimulating clit with hand.After a while she cum all over Shruti.
Shuti leaves and Kajal went to sleep.

After two days Kajal arranged a metting with all neighbours and also Samantha , Shuti and some new faces.
sZ2UxY.Samantha-Sabuj-StM-2.jpg

Hello everyone , I am Kajal most of all know me. Today I called you all to tell something about our colony. First of all you introduce yourselfs then I will telll you all.

Hi I'm Kavya , I am stay with my daughter Nivetha
sZF3k9.Kavya-Madhavan-actress-cute-images-13.jpg

sZFbFX.nivetha-thomas.jpg

Hi i am Ramya , I stay with my daughter Rashmika
sZ1X7D.ramya-krishnan-166356472050.jpg

sZ1lA4.rasmika.jpg

Hi I am Madhuri I stay with my daughter Anupama
sZ1Ygh.madhuri-dixit-166745939070.jpg

sZ1cMM.anupama-parameswaran-hot-Photos4.jpg

Hi I am Anushka , you know me well I also stay with my daughter Krethy
sZ18ED.Anushka-Shetty-In-Saree-Hot-Look-Still.jpg

sZ1Rv4.kretrhy-shetty.jpg

Hi I am Nayanthara , I stay with my daugher Malvika
sZ1nEW.nayanthara.jpg

sZ2FxS.malavika-sharma-158416457230.jpg

Kajal : alright then , I want to build a Queendom here . It would be better if you all cooperate with us otherwise we have all options and here is Nora, Neha and malaika are hardcore punishers and many more to come.

sZ2SPF.beautiful-and-sexy-look-photoshoot-pics-of-Neha-Dhupia.jpg

sZ2dfK.Bollywood-Actress-Nora-Fatehi-Hot-Photos-05.jpg

sZ2a9X.malaika.jpg

You don't need to do anything else for living all will be my slave, I will pay you for all. There are few more rules I will tell you further.
So , tell me anyone have any problem with that ? tell me

Ramya : How could we agree with that ? no no I want to leave this colony .
Kajal :eek:h dear there are no such options , If you dont we have to do anything else
Ramya : I don't care do whatever
Samatha came kick Ramya and throw her over Kajal's legs.Kajal grab her hair " you need to be punished , this is your first time so I will let you choose punisher , so choose an one "
Ramya :ahh noo Kajal pulled her hair hard then " I don't know any of them , I would choose the grey saree woman "
Kajal : oh Neha , Neha teach her a good lesson.
Neha : Okey maam
Rashmika : maam please leave her , we will obey all the rules . She is old for this kind of torture
Kajal : Nora is free , would you wanna try ?
Rashmika became calm.
Neha came then show pull up her saree to show all the big strapon dildo inside her saree , Ramya get shocked. Neha grab Ramya's hair and drag her to the punishment cell.

Neha bend her over table and bound her legs and hands apart.Pull up Ramya's saree , pulled down her panty. Ramya cried " please " . Neha took a whip and start whipping hard on her ass and between two legs.. Ramya souting in pain.
Outside all people are scared , Rashmika was crying. At a time Ramya's ass turned totaly red. Then without any word she start fuck Ramya's ass with big strapon dildo , and start giving electric shock on her nipples
frequently.
Ramya's ass was loose enough but Neha fucking her roughly that giving her pain . Neha keep fucking for 20 min , Neha noticed Ramya had no more energy to tolarate . Neha unbound her and drag her to the metting . She forced Ramya to pull up her saree and kick hard in between legs , Ramya fall with a loud sout.
Everyone get feared and accepted Kajal as a Queen of Colony.
Kajal : so rules are -

All slave have to keep their holes lubricated all the time .
They can't wear underwear inside dresses .
They all have to please queen and her two wife Samantha and Shruti whenever and whatever they want
If we arrage a party there you have to enter naked.
They cam't cum without permission.
That's all for today if we add new rule or any role change you will be notified. From tomorow it will it will be started.

To be continued......
Badly waiting

Even I too had the same doubt while reading it @Iamdom bro. Pls make the difference clearly.

Keerthy - Maid of Kajal (who got Gangbanged by the Neighborhood Ladies in Orgy Party for Cheating) ???✊?????
Krithi - Daughter of Call Girl Anushka
Yes !! ? Sorry , actually I have mistaken in the spelling of name. I will do correct in upcoming chapters

Last edited:
What happened to the maid Keerthy??? She'll work in Kajal's home (or) she is waiting for the right time to seek revenge on her gangbang punishment??? @Iamdom bro
Everything could be happen , just stay connected to get further updates
Krethy no longer working in Kajal's house. After party Kajal kicked her out . After recovering from damage , currently she is dating Garima (as mentioned earlier in story).

After two days of that night Kajal thought that she have to do something with these bitchy neibours , yes she kicked Krethy hard but they are fucked her enough . She saw some new families are coming into their colony.

Kajal : I want your influence power , I want to build this colony as a kingdom .
Kajal : naughty bitch , what about this ( kajal bring out a big strapon dildo from her drawer)
Sruti start sucking the dildo.After some time Kajal goes back to her. And rubbing the dildo on the wet pussy.
Kajal: what if I fuck your ass instead of that pussy ( Rubbing over anus with index finger)
Shruti : Hell noooo .Are you want to kill me or what ? My ass is to young for that dildo.
Without saying anything Kajal thrust the dildo inside her pussy hard.Shruti moan loud.Kajal twisting her nipples from behind.
Kajal lay down on the floor and spread her legs.Shruti went to her and start licking her pussy and stimulating clit with hand.After a while she cum all over Shruti.

After two days Kajal arranged a metting with all neighbours and also Samantha , Shuti and some new faces.

Hello everyone , I am Kajal most of all know me. Today I called you all to tell something about our colony. First of all you introduce yourselfs then I will telll you all.

sZ1lA4.rasmika.jpg

sZ1nEW.nayanthara.jpg

Kajal : alright then , I want to build a Queendom here . It would be better if you all cooperate with us otherwise we have all options and here is Nora, Neha and malaika are hardcore punishers and many more to come.

sZ2a9X.malaika.jpg

You don't need to do anything else for living all will be my slave, I will pay you for all. There are few more rules I will tell you further.

Kajal :eek:h dear there are no such options , If you dont we have to do anything else
Samatha came kick Ramya and throw her over Kajal's legs.Kajal grab her hair " you need to be punished , this is your first time so I will let you choose punisher , so choose an one "
Ramya :ahh noo Kajal pulled her hair hard then " I don't know any of them , I would choose the grey saree woman "
Rashmika : maam please leave her , we will obey all the rules . She is old for this kind of torture
Rashmika became calm.
Neha came then show pull up her saree to show all the big strapon dildo inside her saree , Ramya get shocked. Neha grab Ramya's hair and drag her to the punishment cell.

Neha bend her over table and bound her legs and hands apart.Pull up Ramya's saree , pulled down her panty. Ramya cried " please " . Neha took a whip and start whipping hard on her ass and between two legs.. Ramya souting in pain.
Outside all people are scared , Rashmika was crying. At a time Ramya's ass turned totaly red. Then without any word she start fuck Ramya's ass with big strapon dildo , and start giving electric shock on her nipples
frequently.
Ramya's ass was loose enough but Neha fucking her roughly that giving her pain . Neha keep fucking for 20 min , Neha noticed Ramya had no more energy to tolarate . Neha unbound her and drag her to the metting . She forced Ramya to pull up her saree and kick hard in between legs , Ramya fall with a loud sout.

They all have to please queen and her two wife Samantha and Shruti whenever and whatever they want
That's all for today if we add new rule or any role change you will be notified. From tomorow it will it will be started.

To be continued......
When??? Today Possible???

CHAPTER : 5 : A NEW BEGINING

The next day morning slave came to work in Kajal's house . When she she awake up she got exited to see them all are saying "good morning mistress".Kajal went to her room

Kajal : hey bitchy wives
Samantha : yeah baby good morning
Shruti : I was planning something exiting
Kajal & Samantha : and what is that ?
Shruti : have you noticed the 5 young girls ? are not they superb sexy ?
Kajal : yeah they are , let them grown a bit then they also will be our bitches
Shruti : no no , that's a bad idea , they are young haven't explored sex life it's the perfect time to do something with them
Samantha : sounds good , Just imagine 5 young asses
Kajal & Shruti : ha ha ha
Kajal : okey , I will see it
Samantha went to drawer and bring out tw strapon dildo " What about a moring fuck by us"
Kajal : No i'm the queen only who can wear strapon in bedroom is me , you have to use tongue or hands sometime.
Kajal wear a strapon " now I am going to fuck Samantha , while Shruti will finger me "
Samantha : alright
Samantha lay down and lifted up her legs wide so Kajal get better access. Kajal went to her and start pounding her pussy . While Shruti went to her back and start fingering her pussy
They keep going for few moment then suddenly Shruti insert her index finger inside Kajal's ass "wow Kajal your ass is still tight " And start fingering her ass.
Kajal : not there Shruti
Shruti keep going and Kajal along with Samantha , Suddenly someone breakes in to their room.
sHzJp8.Rashmika-Mandanna-1.jpg

Kajal : wtf!!
Rashmika : I am sorry , I just wanted to say mom can't even walk properly , if you consider a leave
Samantha : is that a school ?
Shruti : She will get leave if you work at her place , go dress as a slave and lubricate your holes ...ha ha ha
Kajal : tell your mom to walk with her four legs ..okey ?
Rashmika : okey :(
Kajal : wait , you will be punished for come in without knocking
Rashmika : please forgive me , I will do all further times, I cant tolarate torture
Kajal : come here and get naked
Rashmika hasitated at first then did.
Samantha : oh such juicy figure
They three start inspecting Rashmika's body.
Kajal : spread your ass !! do it nowwww!!
Rashmika did , Kajal lick her middle finger and shove it into Rashmika's ass.( Kajal was still wearing the strapon)
Rashmika cried out " Ahh ahh please don't fuck my ass ".Kajal had no intention to fuck her ass but her reaction and her tight ass attract her.Kajal finger her ass for a little and shoved the strapon inside and Rashmika cried out loudly.
Rashmika : please stop no no , ahh ahhhhhh ahhh
Kajal keep thrusting " Spread your ass widely its very tight . After few times blood coming out from her ass. After 10 min Kajal stopped and go for her pussy . Shruti and Samantha also wear strapon. Samantha now fucking her ass . Rashmika crying loudly .
After a while Samantha go for pussy and Shruti go for ass then Shuti fucked her pussy . After 1 hour of destruction Rashmika can't walk although she cover herself anyhow and leave .
Kajal : That was fucking amazing
Samantha : yeah very tight even now
Shruti : we should fuck her again another time
Kajal : yeah definately
They went to bath . They eat each other . After the come out , they dressed up . Samatha and Shruti leave the room. Kajal was checking social media.Sudenly someone knocked the door.
Kajal : come in
sHzvCX.anuska.jpg

Anushka : sorry to disturb you mistress
Kajal :don't play like a bitch , tell quickly what you want and leave
Anushka : maam I have a news for you .
Kajal : what kind of news?
Anushka: there are someone who is breaking rules
Kajal : who is it ?
Anushka : Kavya weared panty inside her saree
Kajal : how do you know , if it false you will be punished
Anushka : I have seen her when she pulled up saree for pee in bathroom
Kajal : I want to see your asshole now
Anushka pulled up her skirt and spread her ass checks.There were a small butt plug in her ass " maam can you remember this ?"
Kajal took off it " off course it I have given to you that night "

Kajal licked her middle finger twice and insert it inside Anushka's ass. Anushka maon
Kajal: wow it still tight enough, how many times it get fucked
Anushka : only you fucked my ass mistress , no one else .
Kajal : um great , I will definitely try it another time but for now let's see that bitch

kajal went to living room and called everyone. After a moment everyone came .
Kajal : All of you are following rules , I am apriciated . All of you have lubriciated holes ?
All slut : yes mistress
Kajl : good . Any one have weared underwear ?
All slut : No mistress
Kajal : Kavya , your hip looking sexy , are you wearing panty ?
sHzB6M.Kavya-Madhavan-Latest-Saree-Photos4.jpg

Kavya : no mistress
Kajal : okey bend over here and pull up your saree
Kavya hasitated but did and everyone see her black underwear .
Kajal : o now you are breaking rules and telling lie to queen . can you imagine what could it cost ?
Kavya : sorry mistress . I don't want to but it was feeling weird without panty . please give me one chance
Kajal : shut up and you have lied. Nora , Malaika take her and I don't know how but make sure that she can't even imagine to tale a lie to mistress.
sHHMlD.nora-2-f877.jpg

sHHoeq.0835-malaika-arora-looks-smokin-hot.jpg

They bring Kavya to punishment cell.
Nora : take off your clothes bitch
Kavya get naked and shiverring in fear.Nora and Malaika hang her from the celling through hands.Kavya crying in fear after looking torturing instruments.Nora throw hot water on her and Malaika throw cold water.
Then they bring out two lather whips , Nora start whiping Kavya from front side and Malaika from back very hard. Kavya crying in pain. Two type of water made her skin more sensitve.
After some time Kavya's whole body become red some spot of blood is on her boobs.Nora bring some wire and clips . They connect wires with clips on sevarel body parts of Kavya like , one at anus , another two on two pussy lips , another two on two nipples.
Kavya crying and trying to say no but Malaika start the current flow . Nora increasing the current and Kavya's pain is aslo increasing , she is crying , begging but no one listening to her , they both laughing.
After some time saliva coming out from Kavya's mouth , groaning loudly.After a moment Nora decrease the current a bit and bring out two big metal strapon dildos. They both wear the strapons and connect with wires.
Nora go for her ass and Malaika go for her pussy and start fucking hard , Kavya groaning loud.They laughing and keep fucking hard , after some time they switch holes. After a while Neha came
Neha : hey ! Maam told to insert her panty deep inside her ass
Nora : okey babe

They fucking hard for another 15 min after that Malvika took her Kavya's panty and put in her ass and thrust it deep inside her with her dildo. They untie Kavya and drag her to the living room.
Kajal : Follow rules and respect queen to live gently.
Kajal went to her room and called Anushka.
Kajal : Good job Anushka
Anushka : Thank you mistress ,anything for you
Kajal : From now you are on additional charge on my secret spy agent .Everything you will notice inform me imediately here is my number.
Anushka : okey maam
Kajal : yeah leave now.
At the night -
Anushka texted Kajal
Anushka : Maam I have a shocking news!
Kajal : what is it ?
Anushka : can you belive it ? a 38 yr old milf is still anal virgin
Kajal : o come on , you were also before I took it , tell me who is it ?
Anushka : Nayanthara
Kajal : how do you know ?
Anushka : today we were just talking during lubricating then everyone told about their anal exprience
Kajal : good , you know I love virgin ass
Anushka : that's why I am telling you maam
Kajal : alright

To be continued.........

sZ1lA4.rasmika.jpg

sZ1nEW.nayanthara.jpg

sZ2a9X.malaika.jpg

Rashmika became calm.

frequently.

To be continued......
Awesome bro ??

CHAPTER : 5 : A NEW BEGINING

The next day morning slave came to work in Kajal's house . When she she awake up she got exited to see them all are saying "good morning mistress".Kajal went to her room

Kajal : hey bitchy wives
Samantha : yeah baby good morning
Shruti : I was planning something exiting
Kajal & Samantha : and what is that ?
Shruti : have you noticed the 5 young girls ? are not they superb sexy ?
Kajal : yeah they are , let them grown a bit then they also will be our bitches
Shruti : no no , that's a bad idea , they are young haven't explored sex life it's the perfect time to do something with them
Samantha : sounds good , Just imagine 5 young asses
Kajal & Shruti : ha ha ha
Kajal : okey , I will see it
Samantha went to drawer and bring out tw strapon dildo " What about a moring fuck by us"
Kajal : No i'm the queen only who can wear strapon in bedroom is me , you have to use tongue or hands sometime.
Kajal wear a strapon " now I am going to fuck Samantha , while Shruti will finger me "
Samantha : alright
Samantha lay down and lifted up her legs wide so Kajal get better access. Kajal went to her and start pounding her pussy . While Shruti went to her back and start fingering her pussy
They keep going for few moment then suddenly Shruti insert her index finger inside Kajal's ass "wow Kajal your ass is still tight " And start fingering her ass.
Kajal : not there Shruti
Shruti keep going and Kajal along with Samantha , Suddenly someone breakes in to their room.
sHzJp8.Rashmika-Mandanna-1.jpg

Kajal : wtf!!
Rashmika : I am sorry , I just wanted to say mom can't even walk properly , if you consider a leave
Samantha : is that a school ?
Shruti : She will get leave if you work at her place , go dress as a slave and lubricate your holes ...ha ha ha
Kajal : tell your mom to walk with her four legs ..okey ?
Rashmika : okey :(
Kajal : wait , you will be punished for come in without knocking
Rashmika : please forgive me , I will do all further times, I cant tolarate torture
Kajal : come here and get naked
Rashmika hasitated at first then did.
Samantha : oh such juicy figure
They three start inspecting Rashmika's body.
Kajal : spread your ass !! do it nowwww!!
Rashmika did , Kajal lick her middle finger and shove it into Rashmika's ass.( Kajal was still wearing the strapon)
Rashmika cried out " Ahh ahh please don't fuck my ass ".Kajal had no intention to fuck her ass but her reaction and her tight ass attract her.Kajal finger her ass for a little and shoved the strapon inside and Rashmika cried out loudly.
Rashmika : please stop no no , ahh ahhhhhh ahhh
Kajal keep thrusting " Spread your ass widely its very tight . After few times blood coming out from her ass. After 10 min Kajal stopped and go for her pussy . Shruti and Samantha also wear strapon. Samantha now fucking her ass . Rashmika crying loudly .
After a while Samantha go for pussy and Shruti go for ass then Shuti fucked her pussy . After 1 hour of destruction Rashmika can't walk although she cover herself anyhow and leave .
Kajal : That was fucking amazing
Samantha : yeah very tight even now
Shruti : we should fuck her again another time
Kajal : yeah definately
They went to bath . They eat each other . After the come out , they dressed up . Samatha and Shruti leave the room. Kajal was checking social media.Sudenly someone knocked the door.
Kajal : come in
sHzvCX.anuska.jpg

Anushka : sorry to disturb you mistress
Kajal :don't play like a bitch , tell quickly what you want and leave
Anushka : maam I have a news for you .
Kajal : what kind of news?
Anushka: there are someone who is breaking rules
Kajal : who is it ?
Anushka : Kavya weared panty inside her saree
Kajal : how do you know , if it false you will be punished
Anushka : I have seen her when she pulled up saree for pee in bathroom
Kajal : I want to see your asshole now
Anushka pulled up her skirt and spread her ass checks.There were a small butt plug in her ass " maam can you remember this ?"
Kajal took off it " off course it I have given to you that night "

Kajal licked her middle finger twice and insert it inside Anushka's ass. Anushka maon
Kajal: wow it still tight enough, how many times it get fucked
Anushka : only you fucked my ass mistress , no one else .
Kajal : um great , I will definitely try it another time but for now let's see that bitch

kajal went to living room and called everyone. After a moment everyone came .
Kajal : All of you are following rules , I am apriciated . All of you have lubriciated holes ?
All slut : yes mistress
Kajl : good . Any one have weared underwear ?
All slut : No mistress
Kajal : Kavya , your hip looking sexy , are you wearing panty ?
sHzB6M.Kavya-Madhavan-Latest-Saree-Photos4.jpg

Kavya : no mistress
Kajal : okey bend over here and pull up your saree
Kavya hasitated but did and everyone see her black underwear .
Kajal : o now you are breaking rules and telling lie to queen . can you imagine what could it cost ?
Kavya : sorry mistress . I don't want to but it was feeling weird without panty . please give me one chance
Kajal : shut up and you have lied. Nora , Malaika take her and I don't know how but make sure that she can't even imagine to tale a lie to mistress.
sHHMlD.nora-2-f877.jpg

sHHoeq.0835-malaika-arora-looks-smokin-hot.jpg

They bring Kavya to punishment cell.
Nora : take off your clothes bitch
Kavya get naked and shiverring in fear.Nora and Malaika hang her from the celling through hands.Kavya crying in fear after looking torturing instruments.Nora throw hot water on her and Malaika throw cold water.
Then they bring out two lather whips , Nora start whiping Kavya from front side and Malaika from back very hard. Kavya crying in pain. Two type of water made her skin more sensitve.
After some time Kavya's whole body become red some spot of blood is on her boobs.Nora bring some wire and clips . They connect wires with clips on sevarel body parts of Kavya like , one at anus , another two on two pussy lips , another two on two nipples.
Kavya crying and trying to say no but Malaika start the current flow . Nora increasing the current and Kavya's pain is aslo increasing , she is crying , begging but no one listening to her , they both laughing.
After some time saliva coming out from Kavya's mouth , groaning loudly.After a moment Nora decrease the current a bit and bring out two big metal strapon dildos. They both wear the strapons and connect with wires.
Nora go for her ass and Malaika go for her pussy and start fucking hard , Kavya groaning loud.They laughing and keep fucking hard , after some time they switch holes. After a while Neha came
Neha : hey ! Maam told to insert her panty deep inside her ass
Nora : okey babe

They fucking hard for another 15 min after that Malvika took her Kavya's panty and put in her ass and thrust it deep inside her with her dildo. They untie Kavya and drag her to the living room.
Kajal : Follow rules and respect queen to live gently.
Kajal went to her room and called Anushka.
Kajal : Good job Anushka
Anushka : Thank you mistress ,anything for you
Kajal : From now you are on additional charge on my secret spy agent .Everything you will notice inform me imediately here is my number.
Anushka : okey maam
Kajal : yeah leave now.
At the night -
Anushka texted Kajal
Anushka : Maam I have a shocking news!
Kajal : what is it ?
Anushka : can you belive it ? a 38 yr old milf is still anal virgin
Kajal : o come on , you were also before I took it , tell me who is it ?
Anushka : Nayanthara
Kajal : how do you know ?
Anushka : today we were just talking during lubricating then everyone told about their anal exprience
Kajal : good , you know I love virgin ass
Anushka : that's why I am telling you maam
Kajal : alright

To be continued.........
Super sexy update bro ??

CHAPTER : 6 : WHAT I WANT

The next morning Kajal was walking in living room to watch out everyone , she called all slaves.Everyone came.
Kajal : Bend over everone and pull up dresses
Everyone did.Kajal went to inspect all.When she look at Ramya's ass , she laughed " is that ass crack or canion ". Then went to Kavya ,put her index finger in her ass, it was gapping but far better then Ramya.
Then she went to Madhuri , when she insert her finger in Madhuri's ass get shocked " Wtf !! how that could be , an old bitch's ass has to be loose like hell but that's tight enough"
snBsxM.madhuri.jpg

Kajal : how many time you fucked in ass ?
Madhuri : umm total five
Kajal : in 50+ yrs only 5 ,
Madhuri : my husband fucked once , Aishwarya fucked my ass 3 times and recently I have been trapped in room and gangbanged by young bollywood actresses.
Kajal : okey ,come with me
Kajal bring her to bedroom.
Samantha : Today that old bitch
Shruti : come on , it's our 1st week , we can't fuck these kind of loose asses
kajal : shut up & check her asshole
Samantha went to check " Not tight but also not loose which is unexpeced "
They bring three 9" strapon dildos .
Madhuri : Maam , these are very big
Shruti : Your age is enough to tolarete these , we have monsterous dildo too which are suitable for your age . Though your ass is little tight so we bring them . So shut up & follow leads.
Madhuri : ok maam
Samantha first going to fuck her ass but Kajal stopped her " Queen will fuck asses first always "
Samantha start fucking Madhuri's pussy , which was very loose , " kitno se chudwayi hai ? " , Madhuri replied " Bollywood main aysa hoi aurat nehi hai jiska dildo mera chut ke andar na geya ho , even Smriti Mandhana fucked me haha lol".Madhuri was laughing by saying this but suddenly cried out when Kajal thrust her dildo inside her ass.
Shruti bring a hand dildo and fucking Madhuri's pussy along with Samantha. Madhuri " Now I feel something fucking my pussy also , ahh ahhh ahhh ".Shruti did't liked Madhuri's attitude. She thrust her dildo in Madhuri's ass.
Madhuri cried out " Oh noo , ahh ahhh "
Shruti : No bitch tell me what you feeling
Mahuri : not good , ahh ahh , noooo ahhhhh
Very soon blood coming out from her ass.After keep going another 15 min Kajal stop and Samantha took her place while Kajal wear a huge strapon to hurt her pussy to and start drilling her puusy with that.
Madhuri now can feel what pain actualy is " Ahhhhhhh , noooo , please ...stop I can't more ,,,,ahh "
They keep going for another 20 min then they left Madhuri and throw her outside of the room.Her ass was bleeding , can't walk .
After that at the noon Kajal with two wife went for lunch . At lunch Kajal found too much mirchi in Chicken .
Kajal : who the fuck is cook that ?
Anushka : Anything happened maam ?
Kajal : bring the chef now
Anushka bring Tamanna .
Tamanna : anything happened maam
Kajal : why too much mirchi ?
Tamanna : it's may be mistaken
Kajal : may be ? Really ??? Bend over , pull up saree , and spread your ass checks apart.
snBLfC.Sexy-nipple-Tamanna-nude-ass-spreading-small-boobs-hot-actress-nude.png

Tamanna did in fear.
Kajal imidiately shoved a chicken leg piece in her ass. Tamanna cried out in pain.
Kajal : Neha come here :
Neha : yes maam
Kajal : give her some spicy treatment
Neha: ok maam
Neha drag Tamanna to the torture cell.Neha bound her hands on back and bound her legs apart on a table.
Tamanna : please listen Neha , please we both here work here for money try to understand leave me
Neha bring some green chilli paste and hot red chilli paste. She wear gloves.
Tamanna : please :(
Neha took some green chilli paste and rubbing on and inside Tamanna's pussy .Tamanna crying loud.Neha keep going until it ends then took the hot red chilli paste and start shovving them inside Tamanna's ass.
Tamanna's face turned completely red , she can't tolarate more.Neha give some more then .
Tamanna : ahh ahh please , may be one day I will give you a favor , please leave me
Neha : bloody chef haha favor to me haha lol
Neha unbound Tamanna and throw her outside.

In the evening in Kajal's room.
snBDdD.kajal.jpg

snBjIf.samantha-hot-pics-at-naan-ee-audio-launch-1618.jpg

snBmxm.Shruti-Haasan-hot-in-black-dress.jpg

Shruti : Kajal it's little bored now , we should go outside may be to a club
Samantha : yeah , I also thinking that
Kajal : ok then let's goooo
Kajal : Don't forget to wear strapon inside your dresses.
But there are only two such strapons which can be weared inside dresses.Kajal took one.Kajal's dresses was such short she can't wear inside dress so she put it in vanity bag.
Kajal : You two decide who will wear and who will not .
Samantha : Let's do a catfight who will win she will wear the strapon and who loose she can't wear panty inside
Shruti : okey and who gonna loose she have to put a butt plug in her ass.
The fight begins Shruti was strong woman she was dominating but Shruti's black bush on her pussy drained her into looses.Shuti lost the match . Samantha wear the strapon and she take off Shruti's under wear and shove a butt plug inside her ass.
They went to club.There are lots of hot girls they enjoyed and Samantha fucked some of them ,on other side Shruti's pussy has been fucked twice by two woman they thought Shruti as a submissive girl bcoz of her butt plug. Shruti was very angry.Once Samantha was fucking another woman.Kajal went to Shruti and try to calm her down.
Kajal : Oh baby calm down , forget what happened
Shruti : That bitch cheated
Kajal : ok listen let me wear the strapon and we will dominate some girls togather. okey ?
Shruti: okey
Kajal went to washroom with her vanity bag to wear the strapon.But when Kajal went inside the washroom she saw something and she got scared and try to escape from bathroom but someone locked the door from outside.

To be continue.........
All the images are taken from internet or DF forums so all credit goes to their respective owners.

Back